Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 3: Lad.
Speaker 1: You're here busy day to day, and we will start with two big items. We're going to give you a war update right now, as well as some economic fallout. We've got some inflation data. I'll break that down momentarily. But the war continues to go on and the world is being forced to react in a lot of ways. You heard it here first on this show that I predicted that there would be hugely of strategic oil reserves around the world. Try to keep those oil prices down, and I think it's going to help a little bit. And I'll break that down for you now because I think that what's essential here to know is that the only person who stood to falter politically for a release of strategic oil reserves is Trump himself. Because that sends a signal to the world America is committed to a long war, and I think Americans in general don't want a long war, and they see it as perhaps being costly, lower morale, lower people's I think ability to try to be to spend, and to try to grow, and people get into a hunker down mentality when they think the war's going to go on for a long time. It also sends a signal that we could head towards divided government and the midterms, because this could be something that could force a lot of Republicans out. So Trump is highly incentivized to not release strategic reserves. But the International Energy Association, a lot of these countries are highly incentivized to act like they're the ones who are are trying to help their people, try to help the planet, try to drive down prices, and try to take be people or men of action in their home countries. So they have thirty two member countries and they're going to release as of now, four hundred million barrels of oil, which is going to address a lot of the war supply disruptions that we've been seeing. This is the largest release of stockpiles in the history of the IEA, and it is something that I kind of predicted yesterday on the show. I said flat out I'm expecting a big release, and I did not know it was going to be a record. But we are getting a record. So tapping that oil and we knew it's going to be was going to happen. But will it be super helpful. I don't know if it's going to be super helpful because the main thing we got to look at is the straight of war moves, which is basically shut down aside from whatever Iran wants to go through. So their oil is going through, going to places like Russia wherever they can get it, to China, et cetera. But in terms of American ships, American ships not going through and ones that we would benefit from are not. And that's probably their most effective tactic to fighting a warp because they're not going to be this militarily. But what they could do is they could perhaps stifle our economy in such a way that it becomes politically unpalatable for the war to continue. So this is to be expected, I would say. But one thing I want to note, and this is going to be a criticism of President Trump to some degree, and the Republicans to some degree. Is our US reserves have not been updated, and Trump is update them a little bit. But the problem is if you update your strategic reserves, it does drive up prices a little bit because we're siphoning off some of that oil that we would be using on a normal basis and we're putting it in the reserves. And right now we are not doing that at a level that is a that that was preparing us for some sort of emergencies. So we should have refilled the reserves, even though that does push prices up. We should have done that, and we did not. But these strategic reserves being tapped by other countries probably a good thing overall, but I don't know how helpful it's going to be. And so this is why we're keeping very close eye on gas and energy prices because they're likely to go up anyway because of seasonal changes that are going on and because of the war. So that is going to really put the squeeze on a lot of normal Americans. Next in the next month or so, as we start getting in new data, but data since the war. But I will say that we got inflation numbers today which were really really good. They were bounted expectations. There is hardly any inflation in goods, which is something that undermines Trump's taraf philosophy that Trump thinks that, of course the tariffs would not cause inflation. Inflact, tariffs could be very helpful to all of us because it could lead to a big economic boom in the sense that we could have less need for tax revenue if we're getting revenue from overseas at the level that we have been with tariffs. And so this is really good news. Especially I think it throws a lot of the establishment's commentary opinions on tariffs into high consideration because they were dead wrong on it. Almost everyone was wrong, astart from a handful of people. They thought terrifs would cause inflation, and they haven't at all. So that's great news. But what is not as good news is that this war is going to drive up certain prices and there's going to be a big lag in some of those numbers. And the goal was to get inflation close to zero, so at I think it was about two point four percent for some of the key markers that came through from February, which is really good. Some things are better than that. But the consumer price index at two point four from the Bureau and Labor Statistics a really good number. But again, the war is going to make it so that we're going to have an uptick to some degree, and we want that number even lower because then I think Trump really is going to have epic bragging rights when it comes to inflation. So I think those are the big things to start off. But I want to also check in on how the left is talking about this war, because they're doing so in such a way that I think is wildly irresponsible and deeply divisive, but I think it reveals a lot of where they are. I was really struck by the clip from Senator Chris Murphy when most radical in the Democrat caucus, let's play cut ten, please, guys.
Speaker 4: Why are we at war with Ran?
Speaker 5: Great question? Yeah, great question. I mean, I mean as simple as the explanation you know, might be the one that they gave twenty four hours in that they've kind of tried to backtrack since since then, which is.
Speaker 6: That Israel made us do it.
Speaker 5: That BB decided on this Timelineau decided he wanted to attack, and he convinced Trump to join him. By scaring Trump into believing that US assets in the region would be at risk, and so Trump was better off just joining NETANYAHUO what's left as the explanation? It might just be that Israel forced our hand? And how weak does that make the United States look? How weak are we if our allies can force us into wars of choice that are bad for US national security interests.
Speaker 1: It's so unbelievably dishonest, and it's also very destructive divisive. But I want to break down the comments of the accuracy. But before I do that, I think this reveals that this is a guy who would like to be president or vice president or cabinet secretary in the next Democrat administration, and he feels like the way to curry favor with the Democrat base is to say that Israel dragged us into a war without really any evidence at all. He doesn't out cite any piece of evidence. That's not necessary. If you're giving commentary on MS now or CNN or a left wing podcast, you can just say those things with impunity and no one questions you on it. But there's no evidence of this at all. But he is pandering towards an increasingly anti Israel left wing base, and I think that's a scary thing because I think the world's a lot better off when we have got Israel strong in that region. Of course, it's the only democracy in the area. It's also a tech hub, provides vital intelligence to America. The list of virtues that Israel provides at others around it do not is endless. And yet the Democrat left is just embracing him. We just don't like Israel now it's you saw Gavin Newsome calling it apartheid state. This would have all been appalling even just a few years ago. A guy who has a state that is a very big Jewish population, a lot of the Jewish donors, the thought that calling Israel and apartheid state all this is completely absurd, and yet that is what gets currency in a Democrat primary. So just look for the radicalization to continue. But the reason why we started the Iran war, I don't know why people can't get this through their heads. Trump wrote a letter to Iran a year ago and he said specifically, no ballistic missiles, no pursuing nukes, no funding terror in the region. And they've done all three of those things. And Trump's a man of his word, And I don't understand why there isn't any space for commentary on any of these platforms, just to suggest, well, here's really why we're going. And you can choose to disagree, you can think maybe the timing wasn't as good as you thought. You can choose to criticize little things here and there, but they're not really offering any criticisms. They offer this blanket thing that Trump is actually a puppet of Israel, and because their base hates Israel, it's so dishones us and it just does not give the reality that we don't want Iron getting a nuclear weapon. The downstream effects of that would be perhaps armageddon, but even if not, the world's gonna be a lot less safe place. It's gonna be very tense. And it's just not the sort of thing that we want to have to deal with in this lifetime, and Trump is making sure we don't. So now let's go from there. We can debate the nuances from there, but can we at least start with that honest premise, And of course not, that's not the nature of the beast. Right now, all right, I'm gonna talk to you guys about your capital. These are incredible people who sponsor the show and the timing to buy goal to get educated on gold. It could not be better if you're concerned about inflation, and you should be. Again, these numbers are higher than we want. How about currency evaluation? Do you ever wonder if you aren't protected from volatile markets and risks to our monetary system? I know I am, and global financial chaos has just become more common. Look at the news today. That's why I decide I need to get educated about what's happening with the US dollar, about how massive government money printing ballooned inflation and our debt which is now almost forty trillion dollars and no sign of slowing down. Unfortunately, this could all happen again. And that's why I turn to lear. They're my friends, and they get free gold and silver reports out to you that you can read so you learn. They will teach you things you did not learn in school. They educated me about alternative assets like gold and other precious metals, which might be just what you need to protect your wealth in uncertain times. Even Morgan, Stanley's chief investment officer, recommended a change from a sixty to forty portfolio strategy to a sixty twenty twenty with twenty percent in gold. That's a big change. They're moving into gold and maybe you should too. I'm encouraging you to take charge and to do something. Turn to Lear Capital. They helped educate me and they can do the same for you. You can find out right now. Get your free in gold and Silver investment kit. You'll have a great conversation there. Lear Alex dot com is the website for my audience. Learlex dot com and can roll it down a little bit. Guys. See the number here, the call to action eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five Call that number right now. Get educated. Let me paint you a picture. It's midnight, sirens, Blair. You've only seconds to grab your child and run. Now imagine your elderly getting downstairs feels impossible, and after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter for hours, even days, because you can't make that trek again. This is what's happening across Israel as Operation Epic Fury continues. Children are being traumatized, families are exhausted, homes have been destroyed, and still the world attacks Israel whilst people on the ground are just trying to survive. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is there on the ground bringing life saving aid and emergency supplies to the most vulnerable. If you've ever been, if you've ever won, what it looks like to stand for Israel and stand for good against evil? This is it. Join Christians around the world in praying for Israel and her people and for the brave troops putting their lives on the line in this battle between good and evil. Stand in prayer today by visiting support IFCJ dot org that support dot if CJ dot org. Yesterday was one of the days that we had one of our summits that we've been having at brightbird News, and I just learned we got about four more coming up. I'm working on some others. They're really fun. If you're ever in the DC area, you try to go to one of these things. We always broadcast them at brightboard dot com. And yesterday we spoke to the FCC chairman, Brendan Carr, and he's very fun because he's very aggressive, he has a good time and just trying to crack down on some of the nature of the left wing media and how the media does in general benefit from our government, from our spectrum, from our privileges that we afford certain media companies thinking that they were providing general news, but now they are just increasingly providing left wing talking points. He gave commentary on this, and I want to play this cut for you. This is cut three place.
Speaker 3: President Trump is fundamentally reshaping the entire media ecosystem, and he's doing it in ways that most people don't even understand. They think it's you know, very sort of direct, secret things that are happening. That's not it at all. And so many politicians are used to the terms of the debate being dictated to them by legacy media. And once President Trump did that, it really just smashed this facade that those gatekeepers get to control what we think of what we say. And you start to see the consequences of him deciding that, you know, the legacy media is the emperor with no clothes. You see all sorts of changes now at MPR defunded, PBS defunded, a lot of these legacy reporters from Jim Acosta to Don Lemon losing their jobs. You see a lot of change and upheaval in the media ecosystem. Again, I think it goes back fundamentally to Trump saying, you know, you know, get to set the narrative anymore.
Speaker 1: I think that's right. I love it, of course, and I do think that of the underrated skill sets that Trump has and underrated priorities, treating the fake news as the enemy of the PIPA agay is still maybe the best thing that he ever did. I mean, this has been the thing I think pains our country so much. It's one of the reasons why we have people who are not only divided, but divided in uninformed. But the media is not really going to change. They don't know anything better. They many of them don't even know a single conservative. And I was very struck by that. The same day that CNN has had multiple controversies on blatantly false stories. You've probably seen this now deleted tweet any of you have an Internet account. This is what CNN tweeted with regards to that terror attack, the attempted nail bombing of a anti radical Islamist rally in New York City. CNN reports two Pennsylvania teenagers crossed into New York City Saturday morning for what could have been a normal day enjoying the city during abnormally warm weather. But in less than an hour, their lives would drastically change or their peer would be arrested for throwing homemade bombs during an anti Muslim protest outside of Mayor Zo Ram Mamdani's home. Here's what we know so far. It's as if the people, the two terrorists who would pledge allegiance to ISIS, were just passing through and decided to do a casual nail bombing. No, they went to New York City specifically so they could blow up some conservatives or some people they say as anti Muslim, probably really more anti radical Muslim. But that's the point. CNN tweets that out, as if they they could have just enjoyed the day, but since something happened, they just it was all serendipity and they just happened to have a bunch of explosives TATP in their backpacks, multiples trying to nail bomb. It isn't citizens. So they took this one down, but doesn't stop. They've got a Hosy Mabbe Phillip. She hosts the show that our friend Scott Jennings is on most of the time, and she had this to say last night on her broadcast Cut nine, Please.
Speaker 7: Two Republicans say Muslims don't belong here after an attempted terror attack against New York's from mayors are on, Mom Donnie and the House speaker Mike Johnson says nothing really to condemn those comments.
Speaker 1: I'm speechless. I'm completely speechless. It was an attempted to attack on a rally against radical Islam, in particularly one commentator who opposes Mom Donnie. It was not an attempted to attack on ma'm donnie. There was an a protest that was near Gracie Mansion. So the question is will she correct on air? She should have to correct on air. She should have to go to air and say I said this yesterday, it was completely false, and now I correct. Let's see if she does it. I don't believe she will because that will just strikes you in effects, gets more attention to it. More people will see the mistake once the apology comes out. So they got to put their head in the sand. Very noteworthy. Cheerman Carr also talked about The View, which regards itself as a news show, which is why he gets away with picking and choosing politics because they say it's general news audience. Here's Joy Behar from the View cut five.
Speaker 8: I feel like we're living in the reign of terror? Am I the only one here to remember the French Revolution? I really feel like every day I wake up and he has created more chaos, more misery around the world. The economy is going down, the toilet gas prices are going through the roof. World economies are suffering, and we're in the middle of this, and I feel like we're pretty much helpless to do anything because the Republican Party will not stand up to this full Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: She hears by gas prices now as you really cared a lot, I'm sure under Joe Biden as well. Remember the View is ABC Network Television, ABC Disney, major conglomerate benefits from government spectrum. We allow for this stuff to go on unchecked. It is completely inappropriate, and that's why it's nice to have an FCC chairman who's looking for ways to push back on these people using our government airwaves for politics. We'll be right back. If you actually know what your bank supports or what your money helps fund for a lot of people that answer has become increasingly uncomfortable. That's why three sixteen Financial caught my attention. It's an online bank creative for people who care about people with five values, especially at a time when trust in major financial systems is eroding. What really stood out to me is their commitment to generosity. The bank also stands out in another way. They give ten percent of their profits back to values based ministries and organizations. No slogans, no activism, just consistent support for work that actually serves communities and beyond the mission. This is simply a great banking option. No monthly fees, free ATM access nationwide, and super competitive interest rates across their accounts. Right now, if you open a three to sixteen financial savings account and keep an average balance of five thousand dollars for nona ninety days, they'll add two hundred and fifty dollars to your account. Go to bank three sixteen dot com, slash marlowe and use the code marlow when you sign up. Banking services are provided by three sixteen Financial, a division of premise bank member FDIC. Bullet that we dodged. Think about the bullet that we dodged where Netflix could have bought CNN. Netflix has ninety nine percent donations to Democrats. They're constantly infusing their content with first of all, just a bunch of stupid stuff that distracts kids, but also the transing of the kids. They're very tolerant of that stuff. I mean, they put Susan Rice on the board, Susan Rice, who is one of the top Obama advisors and a left wing radical, who is a activist on behalf of left wing Democrat causes, and wouldn't remove her even though the President kept pointing out, how am I supposed to approve a big merger for you when you clearly have a massively publicly traded company in the entertainment space that's been openly co opted by the Democrat establishment? Why would I allow for that? And then they're like, yeah, it doesn't matter, we're not kicking her off. She stays here. She's not here for political purposes, because what does Susan Rice know. She's a really good actress, she's a great producer, the great producing chops ridiculous, and they could have been the ones who are in charge of CNN, and we're still getting this stuff from CNN. Remarkable remarkable, and you know, most of the establishment media is not better. They're not getting any better. The New York Times posted a photo of people crowding around the Tehran Square after the announcement of the new Supreme Leader, but it is from twenty twenty. They posted a six year old photo because they're really rooting so hard against this country. They're rooting against President Trump. They do not want him to succeed in this war. And you know, I'm not a big pro war guy. I don't want us to have any boots on the ground. I want Trump to maintain his reputation as a pro peace president. But we can't have an adult discussion about this. We just have to root against America because Trump did this. Look to Chuck Schumer on this stuff. Remember he wanted to invade Iron Bomber for thirty years, his signature issue. He thought a rom was the major threat to the world for thirty years. He's not gonna lift a finger to say anything President Trump is doing because all these people are deeply in fear of their base, and their base are generally ignorant, generally radical, and have been taught their entire lives from an education system not to like this country. But these mistakes are just so egregious in our media, and that's why their trust is so low. And I'm glad the trust of the media is so low. They deserve that, but we need to be able to continue to provide alternatives and break through so much noise, because the leader of Iran at this moment, as far as we can tell, is a literal cardboard cutout, the new Iatola Commane. No one's seen him. He doesn't give speeches, he doesn't give interviews, he has not shown his face since he became Supreme leader. We know he's wounded. That's what I said yesterday's show, and I got some texts. I got a nice extion from inside the White House. I said, he's like the Chupacabra or the Yeddie. We haven't seen him. It's sasquatch. We don't know if he's real or not. NeSSI. I'm gonna call him Iotolin NeSSI, the lockness Monster. I mean, we don't know who he is. We don't even know if he's real. And then we get all these people lecturing Trump that Trump doesn't know what a wage of war. Here's Mark Kelly got a Mark Kelly clip another guy who wants to be president. Let's play cut eight.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard the president give any kind of an explanation for how this is good for the American people. Hey, I don't think this president really anticipates.
Speaker 1: Just this stuff drives me nuts. Aron wants a nuclear bomb. They keep enriching, they keep locking ships. They call us the Great Satan, and they want a nuclear bomb. They've been doing for thirty years, and they won't be deterred. That's what's good for the American people. Mark, We're not gonna have nuclear holocaust? Am I taking crazy pills?
Speaker 4: Go on and really anticipated well how this would go. He didn't have a strategic plan. He didn't even factor Russia into this entire.
Speaker 1: He did not tell you the strategic plan because you run to Lawrence O'Donnell, who's a TV writer who does punditry on something called MS now, and you just crap upon him. That's why he didn't feel you in. Mark, you want to be a grown up, then be a grownup. He's a bald headed child.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, calculation. You were talking about earlier, how the Russians are going to benefit from this? And I can't imagine there was any thought to the war in Ukraine between Russia, because you know, we have a president that doesn't think strategically, and he doesn't seem to know all that much. You know, this talk of unconditional surrender. I think you highlighted how ridiculous it is and sounds, because it's a ridiculous statement for him to make and for his press secretary to echo.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know very much. So maybe we should swap him out and maybe put in a new Democrat president, perhaps like Elizabeth Warren. Can you play cut twelve please, Sean.
Speaker 9: Here we are well into the second week, and it is still the case that the Trump administration cannot explain the reasons that we entered this war, the goals we're trying to accomplish, and the methods for doing that. The one part that seems clear is that while there is no money for fifteen million Americans who lost their health care, there's a billion dollars a day to spend on bombing abroad.
Speaker 1: She's talked about illegal aliens. You lost her health care. She wants healthcare from your tax dollars. I'm talking about inflation. We'll talk about the affordability crisis. She wants you funding more illegal alien healthcare. Again. I don't want us going around doing regime change all the time, but it's a can we have a serious discussion about the nuclear holocaust here? Why not? I honestly feel like this is the thing that people are not talking about. That is the only thing. We are president who puts clear red lines do not cross these things, including do not pursue nuclear war that you obviously want to use to destroy us and our allies and throw the world the complete chaos. And then you do nothing, you double triple, quadruple down. Then we're supposed to do something, right, So community serious discussion, like what you propose as an alternative? Is it just do nothing? Just allow Ron to develop nukes and to have our presidents worried me?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Is that the preference? I'm interested how Gavin Newsom's gonna do if in his efforts to be president, because we learn now that Yamaha is pulling out of California. That does Yamaha not only does motorbikes, they have motor company, but decent pianos and guitars. Just one of those things, like people can't believe that the Michelin tires. Is also the Michelin Star restaurants. People think it's a joke. No it is. It's the same people. They do tires and restaurants and a Yamaha a good instruments really no Ida Yamaha guitar back in my more musical days, but also Yamaha motors. So they're pulled out of California. Why because taxes not payable. They't want to do it. They want to run a business there. Starbucks, Howard Schultz, he is moving to Florida out of California. Or I guess was he in? Was he in California? Was he had to be in Washington? Yeah, he had to be in Washington. See, you know, I got bad notes here, but I can correct it. I can move quick on my feet. You had to have that skilled the talk radio. So we got Starbucks. CEO doesn't want to live in the West Coast anymore. It's gonna live why because the taxes are too high? Is in Seattle. And then so we get a huge exodus of California tech elite going to Florida. And people are comfortable with this, and this is what scares me. And President Trump is aware of this. I talked him about this specifically, how whoever did Whichever Democrat is gonna run, they're gonna run in a horrible record. Huge report last week that Gavin Newsom's wife, Jennifer Sebel Newsom, who is famous for pushing a bunch of weird gender films and trans stuff in California, she's paying herself a fortune from her charity. These people have no accountability because their voters don't mind them having a terrible record. A really disturbing clip that I saw came from the content machine, the Hassan Piker, who is famous left wing Twitter, the guy who was teaching his audience how to make bombs like terrorism, bombs and things America deserved nine to eleven. So provocateur online creates a lot of content. He's talking to Mayor Brandon Johnson of Chicago played this cut cut thirteen plays.
Speaker 10: Is it feasible to share notes between Chicago and Memdanistan.
Speaker 1: Given the differences in the.
Speaker 10: Cities and the respective political spheares, Yeah, well, we had a Texas change a couple of weeks ago. Right now we are the process of we're forming of a mayor's coalition, much like district and state's attorneys have formed to fight back against federal overreach. He expressed a desire to commitment to work with the city of Chicago, Boston. We have six Seattle on board. We have Oakland Mayor Lee, Mayor bass and in Los Angeles as well. So you know, now that you know the services for Reverend Jackson in the past, we're going to begin to have a little bit some more meetings.
Speaker 1: Engage you guys. Didn't pick that up. The New York's mayor Mam Donnie, Boston's Mayor Michelle Wu, Oakland's Mayor Barbara Lee, and LA's mayor, Mayor Karen bass Or as they've been calling right here, Karen Bassura which means trash I believe in Spanish, and Brandon Johnson from Chicago are all meeting together. See what is that? Is there a superhero version of that, right or all the superhero hero villains collaborate together. They're exchanging ideas on how to ruin American cities. All these cities have seen crime go up, literacy go down, schools become unusable, things become unaffordable, homelessness gone up. America cities people are trying to get out of them as quickly as they can. And yet all of these, all of them far left Democrat leaders coming together to do what to coordinate to see which of their horrible policies are working, I guess, but the policies never work. Remember Kieran Bass was in Africa when her entire city burned down, including her dear friend Shawn's house, absolutely crazy when he said specifically she would not use the mayorship of La as a stepping stone for higher office. She would not use it to do things like, I don't know, get invited to some sort of a mission to Africa where people could say, Oh, wow, that's the mayor of La. Is so cool. I'm glad she's here. What's going on in La these days? Oh, it's burning to the ground right now, and the water reserves are not available because I didn't care about that stuff. And so the stakes are so high we'd election day yesterday. I'll give a couple of quick updates on that on the other side of the break. But just know the stakes are for this midterms. If we don't get serious, we could be giving more power to a guy like Chuck Schumer, one of the smartest guys in Washington. Cut eleven please Sean.
Speaker 11: Their bill isn't voter ID number one. It is about voter registration. It makes it. It allows ICE to kick tens of millions of people off the rolls, off the rolls, and they don't tell them until election day. And you show up and you say you're not registered anymore. You're not registered here, you're not on the rolls.
Speaker 1: Mind blowing, completely mind blowing. Tens of billions of people are getting get kicked off the voter rolls. First of all, if there are tens of billions of extra people in voter rolls, I do think they should be removed. But the thought that he's dying on this hill. We need illegal aliens to remain in the voter rolls. That's the whole point ICE is kicking them off. Immigrants and Customs enforcement, we're completely disconnected now and I don't know what's the path back. Please Emily A. Low Hot Alex Marlow dot com if you had a solution, because I would like to start talking to my fellow man on the left and to start understanding why they think it's a good thing for illegal aliens to come into this country and to be in our voter rolls. Are we just going to replace Americans? Is that what it is? Remember, the great replacement is not going far enough. It's a total subversion of American culture. The goal is to make us a third world place where we are easier to control for those of us in power, and the world is just open to all sorts of grab bag where American culture, American values e plur persona in God, we trust, liberty, First Amendment, Second Amendment, All that's second tier or irrelevant, not a part of your daily lives. They even getting happier in that America where it doesn't make a difference. What in America is.
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Paint you picture some midnight sirens are blaring and you only have seconds to grab child and run. Now, imagine your elderly getting downstairs feels impossible, and after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter for hours, even days, because you can't make that track again. This is what's happening right now across Israel as Operation Epic Fury continues. Children are being traumatized, families are exhausted, homes have been destroyed, and still the world is attacking Israel wireless. People on the ground are just trying to survive. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is there on the ground bring life saving aid and emergency supplies to the most vulnerable people. If you've ever wondered what it looks like to stand for Israel and stand for good against evil, this is it. Join Christians around the world and praying for Israel and her people and the brave troops putting their lives on the line in the battle between good and evil. Stand in prayer today by visiting support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org. We terrific people who help out on the show. Greg Evan is our executive producer. Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick lock Here, Charlie Matt Sibbil Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, Molly Marlow, Daniel West all help out. We got a lot of people will help out here on the show, and I think you that helps out a lot. I gotta say, I was not planning on playing that Mark Kelly clip, and that was really fun to go through that. It just when people start lying to you, then I get very intolerant. You know. We talk a lot about tolerance, acceptance. I don't like when people go out in public forums and start lying and just a gorgeous head of skull though that guy's got just shiny. Does he have a skull polish? You get endorse some skull polish. I'll tell you if he ever gets in the podcast space, that's what I would do. I would go rid in. We gotta get our own brand going. It is the shiniest skull in all of Washington, There's no doubt about that. And so I'm trying to go through who really is the main opposition to what President Trump is offering. I played the clip of shoes saying that he basically wants illegal aliens, billions of illegal aliens to remain in the voter roles. I have a clip. I'm not gonna play it, but it's James Tallerco twenty twenty one talking to Pete hegg Seth on Fox and Friends that the Western Lensman account found on X the Everything app where he says flat out, I oppose voter ID. I oppose voter ID meaning we should not have an ID to vote. Not that it's too complicated, it's too hard. We feel like minorities end up getting disenfranchised, which is all nonsense anyway, but just flat out I don't want people to be able to verify who they are when they're going to the vote, going to the polls. And this is twenty twenty one, so this is post when I had to show a fake vaccine passport to get into the SOHO house malibill as I will say over and over again, which really did happen though? It's the you want to eat a tuna crudo voter id you want to choose the leaders of the free world. No, no, we don't have time for that. And was no worthy in this video for me is that tall Rico has got the perfect lego here, he's got the perfect snap on, even better than usual, where it just pops on top like I'm convinced it's one piece. I'm convinced he's one piece of hair. I played that clip yesterday of him saying he loves trans children. We've got to keep that guy away from children. All I gotta say, really essential that we do that. Figure out ways to make sure that our kids are protected from Tallo Rico. He's a major threat him and knew some are the big threats of our time to Tallo Rico. So who is going to oppose President Trump? Can anyone do it effectively? Well, someone has stepped up, and that's Stevie Wonder. He was a Jesse Jackson's funeral. I gotta play this cut cup fourteen. Please?
Speaker 12: What is the thing you want to like?
Speaker 3: You want to accomplish like politically?
Speaker 12: You have a.
Speaker 1: Stevie wonderclip? Can we play the te I love the Newsom clip, but did we play that one yesterday? Do we have the Sevie Wonder clip? I'm staring at this thing? Do we have it? He was lecturing white people. Do we have that? This is a big disappointment because I was going to see this out into my Gene Simmons clip where Gene Simmons tells all the celebrities to sit down. Okay, you guys will find that. Well, we'll go out of order. We'll try to roll with this. Can we play by Gene Simmons clip cut six please? I mean it sounds like a lot of people are kind of deal criticizing chocolate Hollywood right now, you know, over this more thing.
Speaker 6: Ever cure Yeah, because everybody in the world should listen to what actors and comedians say because they're so qualified, basically, shut the fuck up, do your art, and shut up. Nobody's interested in their opinions.
Speaker 12: That includes me, who I vote for, who I like, who the fuck you think you are. People in America work hard for their living and they don't want to be lectured to by people who live in mansions and drive rolls royces. It's time for everybody in the entertainment and to shut their pie hole and just do your art. Nobody cares what you think.
Speaker 1: He's so right, and it amuses me, and I got to you. I'm actually on record saying I don't need celebrities to be quiet. I would much rather celebrities who agree with me speak up loudly. Because it's a big platform. You look down some sort of you know, random pop star who is in one movie and in one album, as twenty million followers on Instagram, and like that's very powerful. They come out and said, we support President Trump. I think President Trump is cool. Put on a Maga hat. That does a lot of good. It is a lot of good, So I do want to see that happen. But I just found that very amusing. The delivery because these celebrities are so smug. They just love the smell of their own flatulence, and I just find to be okay, okay, they want the Stevie, Let's play it.
Speaker 13: Since thirteen, fourteen years old, I've heard that song and.
Speaker 1: I thought that was we who should overcome. But the day.
Speaker 13: It is not we who need to overcome. It is you, and you know who you are. You need to overcome hate. You need to overcome the mindset of white supremacy. You shall overcome the need to dominate every single country, in every people.
Speaker 1: What's a use of your rumor that Stevie Wonder is a fake blind, or that Pete but of Judge is a fake gay. That's the thought I leave you with today. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.