Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: This is the Scott Jennings Show. Good morning everyone, April Fools. I got all of you. I got you all April. The first Sean Al has had a heart attack there, which is not good. It's like, God, is April fools? Is this a thing for grown ups? It kind of is. It used to be in the news business. It used to be my least favorite day of the year because I defend off fake news. But then when people start to get a real bug in their craw over fake news during the Hillary Clinton fake news Trump news cycle, things kind of faded off. The last ten years. I've been to worry about it too much. But I'll tell you, just fake news day, just rebrand It's but I will tell you my kids tried to get me a bunch of times the Master Marlow Junior six year old, he did get me once already, but a man, I'm defending that stuff off at home. But it's the Marlow Show, not the Jetting Show. And it's a busy Marlow Show today because we had a lot to do. We're going to be talking about Trump's executive order on mail in ballots. We've got NBA players who are pushing back against the league's wokeness after they tried to censor a Christian player, Jaden Ivy, who basically lost his job for upholding Christian beliefs and anti trans beliefs. And then we've also got a lot of war updates to come, and the President is going to be speaking tonight and he's probably going to be talking a lot about the Iran War all of around war updates momentarily, as well as he's currently at the Supreme Court listening to the birthright citizenship case, which I will pine on a lot tomorrow, probably because birthright citizenship completely illogical, I think, completely unconstitutional, and will our Supreme Court do the right thing and point out that the location of the woman's body when the baby is born should not dictate citizenship it doesn't shouldn't. And the fact we've acted like that's the case has really corrupted the entire immigration system in our country, and I think has weakened our national identity and character. And the Supreme Court should see this because our founders certainly did and it has been completely bastardized about the years. So President Trump is there at first time a president has actually been to a Supreme Court oral arguments, I believe. Ever, so I think the first president ever to do that as far as I know, and we will fact check that later in the show if I'm incorrect on that. But very cool that he's doing that, a great demonstration, and then he's speaking tonight about the presumably about the war. And so I want to do some more stuff to start, because it sounds like the president's trying to wrap this thing up and all this truth bombs are which is what I refer to his true social posts. We were all suggesting that whoever is the new leader of Iran, whether it is the Chupacabra like Mosch Toebach KHMANI who know one has seen whether or not someone else. He was really interesting because there was footage yesterday of top leaders in Iran walking the streets, which suggests that the citizens are certainly not rising up against them. But also moschtebach Khmani, who is ostensibly in charge, maybe a chuop of caabre. Yet he like figure who know ands seen, maybe a cardboard cutout. May be a homosexual, maybe a stupid homosexual. We don't know much about him, only that he is titularly the leader of the country. At the moment, he still know where to be seen. But Trump is saying he's doing some good negotiations with them, and we'll see what that means. But in the meantime, it just does seem like there's a lot of bombing going on. There's a lot of troops amassing at the Iranian border. That suggests the war is not going to end anytime soon. So it'll be very interesting to see what the president has got to say. All right, So here's where I want to start today. I want to start with tracking what the Secretary of State Marco Rubio has been saying, and I want to get to what I really want to go with is his discussion of NATO, and NATO has been completely unhelpful in this This is one of the questions that I was getting in the carpool line. It's like, well, why is anyone helping us? And this is very interesting question. But before we do that, he was also speaking from the Department of State yesterday and he laid out why we attacked Iran to begin with. And I do feel like people are missing this a little bit, so I wanted to play the summary for you to play cut ten.
Speaker 3: Well, what was Iran trying to do? Iran was trying to build a conventional shield, in essence, have so many missiles, have so many drones that no one could attack them, and they were well on their way. We were on the verge of an Iran that had so many missiles and so many drones that no one could do anything about their nuclear weapons program in the future. That was an intolerable risk. Under no circumstances can a country run by radical Shiah clerics with an apocalyptic vision of the future ever possessed nuclear weapons, And under no circumstances can they be allowed to hide and tech that program and their ambitions behind a shield of missiles and drones that no one can do anything about. This was our last best chance to eliminate that conventional threat that conventional shield that they were trying to build, and the President made the right decision to wipe it out.
Speaker 1: Now, it's just a great explanation, and it's one that somehow got lost, and I think part of it is because the national security apparatus, the military industrial complex has been so questioned in terms of their credibility over the last quarter century that people are reasonably skeptical when they hear from a government that, hey, you know these nuclear arms, this is a problem here. And so I understand people's skepticism, but nuclear war is not a joke. I can't believe I have to say this on the show, but I really do feel like a lot of people need to hear this, and this is something that has been an area of interest of mine. I have been doing a lot of reading up on this stuff, and it's going to be very hard for any sort of nuclear bomb to get delivered at any capacity in the world today without seeing literal apocalypse. We're seeing maybe a third of the world's population wiped off the earth. So if you care about humanity, you don't want nations like Iran to get nuclear weapons, and they've admitted that was their intention, was to enrich to get to weapons grade. And despite what Joe Kent says, pretty much everyone else agrees that that was their purpose and a minimum to use it for leverage in negotiations, but probably to deploy it against people who they deem evil, because remember, it is a militant Islamist regime. It is a regime that believes that they will be rewarded in heaven if they use it to bond the infidel. So the fact that Trump and Rubio were taking this seriously is more important than momentary fluctuations and gas prices. Now, momentary inflections and the gas prices are a problem. They're not to be dismissed. It's a legit consideration. But I really did feel like that is important that ultimately all of this is about nuclear weapons, and if you don't believe them, then you don't believe them. Emit that, but overall, that is why we bombed Iran to begin with. All Right, So Rubia was talking about NATO who not been helpful, and this has been a theme that I introduced on the show last week, why are we in NATO? And it feels liar or maybe someone's listening to the show. I know a lot of people are. But maybe this is why this is coming up this week, But it seems like all of a sudden, Trump and Rubio, we're not happy with NATO cut five. Please God, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: When we need them to allow us to use their military basis, their answer is no. Then why are we in NATO? You have to ask that question. Why do we have billions and billions of dollars, hundreds of billions of dollars over the years, trillions of dollars and all of these American forces stationed in the region. If we can only use it, we can in our time of need. We're not going to be allowed to use those bases, So I think there's no doubt. Unfortunately, after this conflict is concluded, we are going to have to re examine that relationship. We're going to have to re examine the value of NATO and that alliance for our country. Ultimately, that's a decision for the president.
Speaker 4: To make, and you'll have to make it. We're going to finish the job here.
Speaker 3: As I said, we're very very close to achieving our objectives on all of these things that I've outlined. But I do think, unfortunately we are going to have to re examine whether or not this alliance that has served this country well for a while is still serving that purpose or has it now become a one way street.
Speaker 1: It goes beyond the basis. He only mentioned the bases there, but not feeling to help us open up the straight matters as well, because that really seems to be what is the main sticking point in this war, why we're still in there. And so the feeling opened up the straight that counts as well. All right. So, and Trump, by the way, has said today he's echoed these exact statements earlier today. That clip was from yesterday. Earlier today he's echoed he's going to be re examining our relationship with NATO. And I feel like that that makes perfect sense. So the latest Iranian tactic is there now ostensibly or allegedly threatening our companies. This was a pretty hilarious clip that Fox caught from Trump when he was talking in the Oval office and journalists were there to play cut six please.
Speaker 4: The president.
Speaker 5: The Radian governments.
Speaker 4: Threatened a much.
Speaker 2: Of US companies today in the region, including Google, Apple with what.
Speaker 4: What are they threatening them with? PB guns? Well, that's what I want to threaten. My question for you is are you? I don't know? And what are they do? You may just say what are they threatened them with? I don't know? Tell me how did they threaten him? All?
Speaker 6: I know whether they're threaven him?
Speaker 4: Sir? What does that mean? He said something?
Speaker 7: That's he's the government that touch with these companies and you're helping to backstop them.
Speaker 4: You don't even know what the threat was. What was the threat? I haven't heard of. What was the threat? Did they say they're gonna blow them up? They're gonna hit up? They're not you know what they're not gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna hit them with a nuclear weapons, just the basket. We're gonna miss him so much when he's gone. He makes the journalists seem like absolute children. And do they realize that they're arguing with a guy who has infinitely more information than they have in a very clear sense of motivation? All right, if you're concerned about inflation, about currency evaluation, and why wouldn't you be in this market? Then you have to wonder if you're protected from all the volatility's going on, and not just you, what about your children with but your grandchildren. I know that's how I've been feeling global financial chaos has become the norm. It's not changing anytime soon. Think about our dollar, how massive government money printing has ballooned our debt. We're now at thirty nine trillion dollars and that's only going up. You guys know this all that's gonna continue. And that's why I needed to find partners in the space, because I wanted to get the information. Lear Capital's got it. They've got free and gold and silver reports, which I just did an interview with their CEO. I'm gonna put that out for you guys at These reports are unbelievable. You learn so much in them. They educated me on alternative assets. I'm talking gold, also talking silver, which is very hot right now. I think that's gonna stay hot. This is how I'm hedging in uncertain times. Recall Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer now recommending twenty percent of your portfolio should be gold. That's a big move and maybe you should be thinking along this lines two. Not just for you, for your family. I'm I'm encouraging you take charge, do something. Turn to Lear Capital. They help me. They can educate you, guys. Can you scroll down so I get the number and make sure you get the number right please. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. That's the hot line they're standing by right now. Eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. Call right now. If you're web guy learlex dot com. That's your website eight hundred and nine to nine to two two two five five for Lear Capital. Nutrition has become pretty overwhelming lately, but it's only as complicated as we make it when you read labels at the store. There's no doubt that we humans have over complicated what we're supposed to eat. Here's something that actually simplified things for me. Plants have their own nutrition. When you eat whole foods, you're getting their phytonutrients, natural compounds your body uses to adjust, repair, and respond every single day. Balance of Nature takes real produce and runs it through a tailored vacuum cold process that stabilizes that phyto nutrition. Their whole health system bundles fruit and veggies, fiber and spice.
Speaker 2: It gives you.
Speaker 1: Forty seven whole food ingredients and their phytoonutrients in one simple routine. Their new freeze dried snacks go through a similar process, so you can say and still feel like you're doing something right, and they're really numby whole food phyto nutrients plus Balance of Nature helps you fight the good fight. Save over thirty percent when you subscribe at Balance of nature dot com. Join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world.
Speaker 4: That check.
Speaker 5: Drue.
Speaker 1: Trump is the first city president to go to the Supreme Court hero oral arguments. I'm very excited about that. I think it's a great gesture, especially for such a slam dunk one. Birthright citizenship is not a real thing. It's a fake thing. It's concoction, and it's time for the Supreme Court to throw it out. Hopefully that happens this summer. All right, I got a clip of the President talking about this specific thing. Cut fourteen guys.
Speaker 4: And the Supreme Court tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's gonna hear arguments about your executive or or trying to get rid.
Speaker 4: Of birthright citizenship. And I'm going you're gonna go to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 7: I do believe to sit there because I have listened this argument for so long, and this is not about Chinese billionaires or billionaires from other countries who all of a sudden have seventy five children, or fifty nine children in one case, or ten children becoming American citizens. This was about slaves. And if you take a look slaves, we're talking about slaves from the Civil War. And if you take a look at when it was filed, all of this legislation, all of this everything having to do with birthright citizenship, it was at the end of the Civil War. The reason was it had to do with the babies of slaves and the protection of the babies of slaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's right on, And of course that's signing my friend Peter Swizer's research from he's incredible book. I think I got on the set here. Yeah, there is Invisible Coup over there. So it's just fantastic, Like it's the this is so cool that this is all Rosie back to Breitbart, our senior contributor, Peter Swizer writes the book in Visible Coup President talking about in the Oval Office, I'm making an unprecedented move. Is not about Chinese billionaires who pay to have anchor babies in California via double surrogacy. That's not what this is about. Of course, our founders didn't want that of course that's not set in stone, so this is really great. First time president's doing that. I'm very happy to see the President doing it because I think it's appropriate because we need checks and bounces on the legal system. This is why I wrote Breaking the Law. It's not that the legal system just checks and bounces on the president. The legal system needs its own checks and balances, and the executive brands can do that. The legal system is completely out of control. These unelected people who are single handedly vetoing massive parts of the President's agenda. He knows that them all contributing, despite them all being political, being Democrat donors, being appointed by Democrats, having spouses who are activist Democrats, blocking Trump's agenda single handedly, one case after the next, suing Trump, trying to make bankrupt, trying to send them to jail. That's what our lawfair apparatus has done over the past decade in this country, and it's only escalating. So Trump symbolically showing this one's a no brainer. This is important to me.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: I love the optics, and I think it's very cool. He knows theatrics. The guy knows how to put on a show. He certainly does do that, all right. I want to make sure I get to all of the Iran war content that is possible. You know what, I got his Van Jones clip. I gotta play it. Van Jones was triggered by this Trump going Supreme Court? Can we play cut fifteen land?
Speaker 8: Trump doing the wrong thing at the wrong time and the wrong place for the wrong reason. As usual. The President of the United States has no business being in the Supreme Court. We have a separation of powers for a reason. It's not just unprecedented, it's unwise. It's unbecoming, and it's unfair for someone who appointed people to the bench to be sitting there mad dog and I'm trying to get his way.
Speaker 1: It's just mad dogging. But it's not what he's doing. Why does the Supreme Court mad dogging when they show up at the State of the Union. Of course, not very frustrating. And when I feel frustrated sometimes, you know I do, I reach for my security blanket, which is die Coke, that's it, or die doctor Pepper. That's what I do. Those sparkly drinks, I love them. I gotta have them. I had I think three yesterday. It is these are the drinks that I grew up on. They refresh me, they comfort me, and this is a real American story. So you guys know the American Beverage Association, they're partners on the show. One thing that is not in their ad copy, but I love to talk about them, is that in their space in the beverage space right now, the sparkly beverage space is not just the high friuctose corn sert of stuff. Sixty percent of their products now are zero cal and pretty much all the innovation in the space is zero calorie. And that's why I support these guys. It's American jobs. Of course, American companies are behind these iconic brands. They've been walking the walk the whole time. They're making American products with American workers in America's hometown. You guys know that. I've talked about this on the show. Two and seventy five thousand employees. But they're also innovating in the zero cal beverage space when most of us are too heavy now. And so if you start swapping out some of the sugary drinks for some of the non sugary drinks, I think it's going to be good for you. And they have again sixty percent their products. You can't say that about Big Candy. You just can't. All right, So I dig the American Beverage Association. Proud to work with them on the show. We deliver for America dot org as their website. We deliver for America dot org. Okay, iron war stuff, I want to wrap up. Trump suggests that we could exit in two to three weeks. Cut three, please.
Speaker 7: I would say that within two weeks, maybe two weeks, maybe three.
Speaker 4: We're hitting them very hard.
Speaker 7: Last night we knocked out tremendous amounts of missile making facilities.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 7: Regime change was not one of the things I had as a goal. I had one goal, they will have no nuclear weapon. And that goal has been attained. They will not have nuclear weapons. But we're finishing the job, and I think within maybe two weeks, maybe a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days longer to do the job. But we want to knock out every single thing they have.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: It's possible that we'll make a deal before that.
Speaker 1: The key thing is there is two to three weeks. It's also later on he talks about it, he's concerned about gas prices. He gets if he wants to wrap this thing up with will come home. We'll be right back doing.
Speaker 4: In years.
Speaker 1: Who actually know what your bank supports or what your money is helping fund? For a lot of people, that's become a real question over the last few years, and that's part of the reason I've partnered with three sixteen Financial. It's an online bank built for people who want their banking to align with their values without over complicating things. One thing I respect about what they're doing is pretty simple. They commit ten percent of their profits to values based ministries and organizations. That's not something they highlight occasionally. It's actually how they're structured. And beyond that, this is just a great banking option. No monthly fees, free ATM access nationwide, and super competitive interest rates. If you want to check them out, go to bank three sixteen dot com. Banking services are provided by three sixteen Financial, a division of Premise Bank member FDIC. All Right, man, so much to do here in the news environment. We got a job's day coming up on Friday. I think we get a good Friday jobs report. We got some ADP jobs numbers today and they're actually pretty good. Here's a trick. ADP is private payrolls are the biggest private payroll provider, and we s big uptick in jobs growth in the South, small businesses, retail sales are booming. So what's interesting is I'm tracking some of these tea leaves economically because a lot of the concern is whether or not the economy is strong enough, because a lot of people who don't like Donald Trump see the economy and they see that it's bad. And no matter what, there's nothing Trump can do. There's no amount of growth or thriving or whatever rebate check they're going to get after tax season, it's not gonna convince them. So the trick is not losing people in Trump's space. And if people in the South are getting jobs, small businesses are thriving, retail sales are booming, then that's a good thing. But we continue track the AI coming jobs apocalypse. Is this real thing? How will it affect people? And so the government job data has also missed by so much, and I think this is leaving people very confused and that creates apprehension. But that's why I think some of the things like the gas price is such a big deal for people because that feels something that's pretty tangible. Gas prices are low, then it's a sign that things you have a little more money in your pocket. And if it's high, it shows that it creates a level of mass insecurity. Trump did talk about this. I can't really just play this clip. Let's play cut twelve please guys.
Speaker 6: It's getting home gas pricess today they hit four dollars at the word four dollars yea.
Speaker 7: And we have a country that's not going to be throwing a nuclear weapon at us in six one.
Speaker 4: But the Americans are feeling the effects in the interim, and they're also feeling a lot. Say, sure, what is the plan to bring them back down?
Speaker 7: All I have to do is leave around and we'll be doing that very soon and they'll become tumbling down. And stock prices were up today almost to arect because they know two things. Number One, we have a safe country. We had to take a little detour because we had a mad man named Kamani who sadly is no longer with us.
Speaker 1: All right, So it's he's got to make that case, and I think he can do it, but it would have been nice if it was made. It was pre pitched to us a little bit ahead of time, all right. Other stuff. I want to get to you right now. I want to get some culture war things. Very struck by that clip of Jade and Ivy from the NBA who is cut by the Chicago Bulls, because he didn't like that the NBA is proclaiming Pride Month, which was March Pride Month. I mean, there wasn't really a big Pride Month thing. Or is it coming up, like is April Pride Month? I don't know. I lose track of this stuff. It's one of the beauties of working in bright bart and now at Salem. I don't even have to know when Pride Month is. I know we get content from it when corporations embarrassed themselves, but that's about it. Like, I don't I don't keep it up with it. It is very nice. I didn't have to call Caitlin Jenner sheet like all this great stuff, like there's benefits of working in a conservative environment where you don't have to do some of the corporate speak. But he vocalized that he did not support the indulgence of the proclamation of the LGBTQ plus stuff, so not just sales and you're talking about tease, we're talking about the pluses we're talking about the Three Spirits, we're talking about the Six Spirits. He's not into that stuff as a Christian person, and he's someone who is now being persecuted for And the NBA was very clear about this. This was not about injury, this was not about performance. This is about his values. This is a league that encourages people to speak out on all manner of things, from Black lives matter to gay and trans stuff. But if you're a Christian and you say I'm not into anti science, nonsense freak show that's overwhelmed our culture, then you find yourself out of a job. It feels like he should sue for this stuff. But we're also seeing some people in the NBA stand up and say that, Hey, I actually am with Jade and Ivy. He spoke again. I want to play this clip. This is cut four police guys, and.
Speaker 5: Y'all think I'm losing my mind. That's why the people around me think I'm losing my mind. But I have peace, I have joy, I have the fruits of the spirit. I don't have to search for those things no more. Jesus Christ saved me, and he can do the same for those who were Pitt and believe in the Gospel. You don't have to be stuck no longer. Stop letting the devil do it. Stop giving the devil power. He has no power.
Speaker 4: Over Jesus.
Speaker 5: He has no power over Jesus Christ, the one who created the world, the one who created this treat that's right above me. He has no power. Jesus has all the power.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly powerful, particularly during Holy Week. And it's interesting how this is how a lot of athletes think. I was thinking of one of my favorite quotes that I have seen from a sports star in recent years. It was an interview with Scotti Scheffler, who's number one golfer in the world. He's on the best round of any golfer since Tiger. He's loft this year. I've done a perfect year. But is the I've fared them on golfer on Earth and is honestly gonna position himself as one of the top golfers who's ever played. And deeply Christian person, doesn't a big social media presence, seems to be a family man. I has a wife who he's been with forever. Is now I'm his second kid, even though he's in his twenties. It's just a very upstanding Christian person. And he was asked about some stress on the golf course and how he deals with it, and he talked about how his life was redeemed by Jesus on the Cross, so nothing really stresses him out. And I'll get the exact quote. We'll play this at a later day because the Master's Week coming up next week. I'll probably do a little bit of golf content, just a dusting. I only got an hour on the show, so I can't do too much. But always exciting week for me beginning of spring. So his suggestion is that I'm all good with the sports stuff because I'm here to serve Jesus. That's why I'm here. And so since I know that, since I know that I've been forgiven, that I have God's love, then I can now be at peace in the world. And that's such a resonant message always, particularly during Holy Week. And the fact that that was grounds for getting fired by the NBA very sick thing. It's a very sick league that they're like that. And what's an interesting to note is who's going to stand up, Who's going to now have their voice be heard? And this is where if there is anyone in the audience where this is relevant, it is now time to start speaking up. We're starting to see this. A guy named Karris Lavert who is on the Pistons. He said, I hate to see someone punished for their beliefs. What happened to free speech in this country? I fully support and agree with what Jaden has said over the past few days. I can't sit and watch him be silenced. If that's an issue, then cut me very powerful. Another clip that's going around is a guy named Daniel Gifford who's on the Mavericks, who wore a shirt that was had Christian themes on it, but then he was kind of reluctant to comment on it. Really fascinating play cut eleven for me, guys.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a fast note, so I didn't really see what it has said until you just said something about it.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you know, faith is it for the week?
Speaker 4: Because God gives his tests.
Speaker 5: Who is strongest soldiers most definitely, And you know, I really can't really kind of go deep into that, you know, with the stuff that's kind.
Speaker 4: Of going on with an ivy situation. I don't want to you know, get away or anything, so we go keep.
Speaker 5: It at that point.
Speaker 1: So he's reluctant to comment on the j and Ivy situation, even though he's wearing a shirt that says faith isn't for the weak. Now, I'm not criticizing him, Daniel Gafford of the Dallas Mavericks. But what I am criticizing is the NBA. If the NBA is making it feel like all these guys who are rich and powerful and famous and of huge followings, they can't speak the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If that's what they believe, then that is a oppressive institution. That is not freedom of speech, That is not freedom of press in this country. And I think the sports world really does rely on people of faith, people who believe in meritocracy, people who I think are deeply rooted American values, and in those American values. Is in God we trust? And it's not in Adam Silver we trust? Is he the NBA commissioner. These guys are completely woke and they have been forever, and to oppress the players like this as time to start speaking up and saying things, and you can do so in a very positive way. We need to put the burden of proof on them. They need to be able to explain themselves, and I don't think they can. I honestly don't think there's a good explanation for the things that they're commanding of these players. They're demanding that they be silent and not speak their faith in a moment where you can do all sorts of all sorts of the criminality associated with that league, all sorts of the bad attitudes. All right, I had another thought on sports. I mean think a lot about sports. Is a big sports ball time of year, and I was very compelled that there's something happening that I'm curious your thoughts on this as a conservative audience, I want to get people's takes on the new ABS rules in Major League Baseball. This is actually something that's really interesting to me. What's really interesting to me is that what we're seeing in Major League Baseball is now the robots. The AI robots have now come in and they are now theres in Major League Baseball. And I'm curious your thoughts on this because I as a conservative person, as someone who wants to conserve American values, including America's pastime baseball, which was my entire life growing up. I like the idea of a human element being in the refereeing, the umpiring of the games, because I think that's part of it. I think it's a It teaches you about life. People who call balls and strikes, so to speak, in life are not fair, they're not unbiased. And so now we're importing the robots, and I find that to be slightly off putting. I think part of the game is making those adjustments and understanding that there is an element of let's call it luck, let's call it circumstance, and how you deal with that, deal with imperfections. I think as a part of baseball that I've always loved and resonates with me. But then you see stuff like this play that was I think this was yesterday. This was yesterday night the Milwaukee Brewers game. I want to play cut sixteen for you guys. Check this out, So they called from Cebe Buckner. Is that Jake Bauers missed first base and then was tagged out, Not that he made a move to second base right, It was tagged out that he flat out missed the bag, And I think that is the where is Cbe Butner? Look, look, those of you who can't see the visuals. I always recommend subscribe to the show on podcast YouTube Rumble, watching the Salem News Channel and Night Warriors and Nice PM Eastern. But the runner steps right in the middle of the first base back, like, right in the middle is not even close?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: These guys are rolling again because he says right in the middle, and the umpire just says he didn't step on the base and calls him out, and then you know, the robot shod makes the call that he's safe. And that makes me think, well, maybe it is time to start incorporating the robots in our life. But you can email me a low hot Alex Marlow dot com. Are you happy with the new robots in baseball? Or would you prefer no robots in baseball? All right, I will I will tell you that there's some other culture worst stuff that is on my mind right now. And the latest is a shocking report that came run. These were the Daily of Christy Nomes. Husband is living a double life as a cross dresser and this is just the most bizarre photos. Daily Mail Plus had a photo of him allegedly had all he does a fetish where he dresses like a woman, where he implants fake breasts into his shirt. And this is Christy Nomes husband. So you start understanding stuff. And we're not gonna put this up on the screen. I don't want to get in trouble with the powers that be. But he set these breasts and it's just very odd. Just the nipples are pointing in all sorts of different directions that don't make any sense. Is the most bizarre photos you've ever seen in your entire life. But this is apparently where Christy nom was dealing with in her home life. And now I don't condone her appointing her boyfriend, Corey Lewandowski, who alleged boyfriend who she's allegedly having affair with, to be in charge of all of her contracts. And I don't condone her giving those contracts to newly formed businesses that are owned by the spouses of her staff the way she's done in the past, allegedly according to all these fresh reports. And I do support President Trump moving on putting Mark Waynemullen in her job. But overall, if your husband is cross dressing with giant bress with very bizarre nipple placement, and that's what he's doing in his spare time, then you have a very odd life, and I have a lot of sympathy for you. I lost some of the sympathy after she executed her dog and then bragged about it in a book. That makes me lose some of the sympathy. But I will say overall that is definitely one where this as a new wrinkle to Chrispy Nomes life. And just no, you never know exactly what people are going through, you really do. You never know what people are going through in their life. All right, I'm going to talk about some of my friends, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews who are doing yeoman's work right now trying to protect people. It is not just a Holy Week for Christians. We're on the verge of passover here. I want to tell you a story about Oh good, okay, great, So sirens are blaring, it's midnight, You only got seconds to grab your child. Now, imagine your elderly getting downstairs feels impossible, and after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter. Could be ours, could be days, and you're thinking, I don't want to go back up there again. Who knows how have to come right back down. That's the reality with Operation epic fury. It's gonna last a few more weeks, could at last a few more months. Families are exhausted, homes are being destroyed. In the world is still attacking Israel's why people on the ground, they're just trying to survive. And that's why the International Fellowship Christians and Jews are there. They're bringing life saving aid, emergency supplies to the most vulnerable people really in the world.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: This is a battle of good against evil, and this is how you can help fight. You join Christians right now and praying for the people of Israel, praying for the brave troops putting their lives on the line. And you can stand in prayer by visiting SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Super easy, go to support IFCJ dot org. They're doing great work. Check them out. Talking about this for a few months now. Why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference. Okay, here's how it works. Some power LED makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power LED devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonightis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do. Sunpowerled dot com use the code Marlow. A terrific team on the show. Greg Evans, our executive produce, Sir Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Locke, Garrett Shalie, Matt Sibbil Brandon Couples, Missy Callahan, John Cassio, and Daniel West all make contributions. How many of you thought that the bizarre nipple placement Christy nome husband's story was an April fool's joke. At least half of you did. Right now, it's a real story. He can't place the nipples right in his giant fake breast fetish is very odd and I might hear from the suits Salem here on this like they might not be happy with this story, but it's a big story. I think you know why. I'm on all honesty I'm very sympathetic to Christyom on this. She's an odd person. I don't understand her at all. Clearly she and I don't have a lot in common. But could you imagine coming home and then realizing your husband's got a giant fake breast fetish where he puts on the fake breast and he can't set his nipples right. Very strange that Sean and I are going to a bizarre nipple placement concert later this weekend too, because it's gonna be a slightly long weekend. Oh gosh, so strange. All right, I want to do a little whip around, get to some other items in the news. Let's do some more culture war or stuff. Bruce Springsteen had Opening Night, and recall, he's gonna bring unity. He doesn't even want to have division. He's out there with the Eastreet Band for three thousand dollars a night. You can go see him. Can we play cut eighteen? Guys?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: So this is just you know, the aging rock stars of a huge following. Is that he said, Remember he wants hope over fear, and democracy over authoritarianism. That's why he hates Trump. He wants law or law and order. My favorite is the unity over division part. He wants unity over division, and he wants resistance over complacency. He's resisting by his whole bands wearing black. It's just what a guy? What a guy? He's a look, it's a he's a hero, you know. I gotta say, though, this situation here with Jade and Ivy is becoming a big thing. It's the here's another guy. Boston Celtics star Sam Hauser saying, I stand with Jade and Ivy on everything. Everything. He said, if they cut him, they might as well cut me too. That's the type of stuff you want to see. Let's get people standing up and saying stuff that is actually productive. All Right, we're having a fun one over bright b our News or Entertainment Bureau. There's a new Supergirl movie coming out, which is an extension of the Superman movie.
Speaker 8: That good.
Speaker 1: I think it did okay. Last year I went to see it. It was pretty forgettable. I got a mint. But the star of Supergirl is someone named Milly Alcock who I was not familiar with. But she's pre canceling herself. She says that she can't stop backlash that is inevitable for her being a woman basically in this role. That she had a comment that she was basically pre defending remarks that she is going to basically thinks that there is going to be backlash that a woman is starring in a DC comic book movie. So she's attacking the stars of superhero movies before the movie comes out, which is sort of it suggests the movie's not gonna be very good. Because if you thought the movie is gonna be very good, when you have at least the confidence to do the movie and put it out there and hope everyone goes and sees it. She certainly acted as though the movie's already a failure because she says the sexist superhero fans in a nutshell are not gonna turn out. It definitely made me weare of simply existing as a woman in that space is something that people comment on. Al Cox said, we have become very comfortable having this weird ownership of women's bodies. I can't really stop them. I can only be myself. Do you just remember what happened with Rachel Zegler who came out snow white and then said that snow White is a victim of the patriarchy, and she can be a girl boss and she doesn't need to have a romantic relationship. And then the movie bombed so hard that it was just a huge laughingstock for the whole world. Though that's kind of what we're looking at with super Girl. I wonder the movie's gonna be any good, but basically suggesting that half the fans would show up are all sexist. It's just not great programming. And I don't know why these folke celebrities feel they need to do this stuff where all they have to do is make movies and get paid. That's all they have to do, but they can't even do that. Very very interesting, all right. I mentioned yesterday played on yesterday's show clip with Victor Davis Hanson talking about his running with Fang Fang where Feng Fang tried to honey pot Victor Davis Hansen, which was unbelievable. Eric Swalwell is in the verge of having a bunch of documents released by the FBI or the DOJ on his relationship with Fang Fang, which is could be well timed considering he's running for governor. He spoke about this on TV Let's play cut nine please on MS now.
Speaker 6: One of our lawyers told me today, and this really kind of stops you right in your tracks. He said, if they do this, it'll be the greatest abuse of power by an FBI director since Jared Carcouver And so those are the stakes that we would allow the FBI to just go after the president's political enemies.
Speaker 1: He got honeypotted by an obvious honeypot Chinese spy, and he has used that to bolster a campaign to run for governor of California, a state that's deeply struggling right now. And the FBI and DJ want to make some papers public after he's a guy who's demanded so many papers get made public about Trump, about Epstein, et cetera. It's giant hypocrite. And that's the message i'ma leave you with today. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord. See tomorrow.