Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise, with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 2: It is The Alex marlow Show. And I'm live today from Washington, DC ahead of my event with Howard Lutnik tomorrow, the Commerce Secretary. We'll I'll be sitting down with him and I brought John Carney along and I will turn that into a podcast for you guys later in the week. But it's basically the goal is to get the guy who's in charge of Donald Trump's trade agenda to walk through the trade agenda, how it's going, any complications, anything else that might be of note. But I'll tell you he's in the news right now because of all the latest Epstein revelations. The Democrats keep insisting is so much more important than anything else in this country, and we start to understand why Donald Trump wasn't so quick to release some of these files, and it is for the best of all possible reasons. The big breaking news today is that Trump reportedly called the police on disgusting Epstein in two thousand and six, and he decried Julayne Maxwell as evil. So if you want to know why Donald Trump was not eager, not excited to release all the Epstein files, well, our answer is that his friend's names come up over and over again, and not all of them did anything all that bad. So here's where Lutnik fits in. And this will no doubt come up in our event tomorrow, which is lamentable because he'll just waste time they could be spent the more interesting things. But he had told a story on podcasts and interviews in the past that he was literally next door neighbors to Epstein. They actually shared a wall in New York City, and Epstein invites him over and says, hey, we should we should hang out, and apparently in Epstein's dining room waiting for them when he came over, and he was with his wife I guess at the time was a massage table and candles were lit out and Latnix says, this freaked me out. I said, this is gross. I took off. I never talked to him again. So, as it turns out, from the latest drop of files, there's all these emails going back and forth about sort of nonsense about various matters from are we going to travel? Where should we travel someplace? Is there a business opportunity here and there? And all that looks kind of improper when you're dealing with a guy like Epstein. But there's no evidence of any crimes, there's no evidence of any widespread wrongdoing. But that hasn't stopped Democrats for calling for him to resign. So this is a guy who had Canter Fitzgerald, which was, you know, one of the biggest financial companies in the world. They have five floors in the World Trade Center, five floors in the World Trade Center. Two thirds of their employees incinerated in the nine to eleven terror attacks. And what he did is he took money out of the company. He took out of other people's payroll, and none of the families miss paychecks, all of the widows got paid, all of them kept equity, and they all made tons and tons of money, include Lutnik, who's got like three billions of dollars. I mean, it's truly superhero stuff. So he goes on, he leads Trump's transition with Remember Chris Christie was in, but Chris Christy was cutting deals with everyone in twenty sixteen went terrible. So in twenty twenty Trump didn't want need that drama, so he picks Lt. Niki those, a former Democrat who was his friend and he thought he could trust him, and they put together the greatest cabinet of all time. So this is all the stuff I want to talk about. And then he gets the job as Commerce Secretary. Of how that's going. He's a former Democrat. I don't think I agree with him on everything politically, which could be interesting, you know, but maybe I have some open minded discussion more on that later in the show, on how the right is the only place for you can have open minded discussion. So this objectively interesting person lost both of his parents to cancer when they were young, has four children. They seem to be impressive children, but he's got He did say in the podcast he only interacted with Epstein one time. It may have been more than one time, and just because of that, boom calls or resign come in. Even though everyone is not particularly honest in this town, you are Pollyanna if you think everyone is. And so that's the nature of this latest Epstein drop. In my opinion, I think we learned a lot about Donald Trump, which is that what he was doing was he was protecting I think people in his life who he knew were going to get dragged through mud. They're gonna have their names tarnished over what who knows. Elon Musk's name comes up, a Musk is denied visiting the island, of course, with people like Bill Clinton, Richard Branson, Peter Mandelsson from the UK, who is in a world of hurt and he's very locked in with the Democrat establishment and not the Democrat the liberal establishment there, the left, the censorious class has tried to stifle and shut down Bright Part News, so all of these international ties. But what I'm seeing here in these files is, first of all Epstein's a perv disgusting person, but he was probably engaged in that shadow diplomacy that we talked about with Mike Ben's on my podcast last year, and I will have bet bens on so that again, you gotta subscribe to our podcast feeds. It's very funks many commercials. It's very nice to have that for audio, YouTube, rumble, all that stuff. But we were talking about Larry Summers, the Harvard professor who is probably engaging in international diplomacy with Epstein, and that explains why so many of the national security stuff is redacted. And that's really the more interesting thing here. It's not that someone try to go have a beach vacation with their family and then have them cancel it or have it shut it down when they realize Epstein's a greep. So we're losing the forest for the trees. But why are we doing that? Because this is what people prefer to talk about, because Trump's agenda is going pretty strong, a lot of good news coming. We'll get a jobs report, by the way, tomorrow. I always enjoyed the jobs reports. You never have a jobs report Wednesday, but do government shutdowns. We're going to get that. In recall that we're going up against the lamest crop of losers that you've ever heard in your life. Let me give you an example of one of them. One of my favorites on the show, This is jazz min Crockett Cut four. Please with a vox dot Com podcast play this one.
Speaker 3: I've always been someone who has been intellectual. I was top ten percent of my class at Texas Southern my first year in law school. I was always very much kind of digging in and wanted to understand. I was always the person that would bring the receipts and wouldn't back.
Speaker 4: Down, so, you know, always clapping back.
Speaker 3: I was I was always I was always Yeah, there was always a pushback. If I feel like I am right on something, I've always been very clear about that.
Speaker 2: All right, So she's an intellectual, so that's there. Hey, look, let's take her at a word, guysman Crocket's intellectual. She is the intellectual Democrats sign she is their biggest brain. So that's the clip that's getting passed around a lot from this interview. But I think there's a better clip. I think there's a better clip, and it's related to Epstein. Let's play cut three, please.
Speaker 5: But when I see the moment on the house where you seem to accuse Republican Lezeld and I'm taking money from Jeffrey Epstein, But it seemed like if it was not the same person, I wonder like, is there times in which the veeteric goes too far? There are times in which you should say, you know, maybe I messed.
Speaker 4: That one up. No, not in this environment.
Speaker 3: I don't I think that, you know, we are really in uncharted territory.
Speaker 5: So I hear your argument that you're reflecting the urgency necessary and so that's why you won't give an it correct.
Speaker 2: So when people like me and people like my colleague Dennis Prager point out that truth is not a left wing value, I want you to share this quote. So Crockett says she knows she lied, she knows who was dishonest when she said about Leez Elden. She said, to Leez Elden, are epa administrator, took money from Jeffrey Epstein. She took money from a Jeffrey Epstein that was a doctor or I think it was like a dentist or something in Florida. Nothing to do with the Jeffrey Epstein. She presents this in the Congress, reads it in the Congressional record as if this is some sort of an accurate thing. It's not. And then when she gets called on it, she never fully backs off of it. And why was it? Because I gotta play a game. I've play one more time. I want to hear the exact verbiage from the Vox reporter, play one more time.
Speaker 5: But now when I see the moment on the house where you seem to accuse Republican and Leeds Elden. I'm taking money from Jeffrey Epstein, but it seemed like if it was not the same person. I wonder like, is there times in which the veteric goes too far? There are times in which you should say, you know, maybe I messed that one up.
Speaker 4: No, not in this environment. I don't. I think that you know, we are really in uncharted territory.
Speaker 5: So I hear your argument that you're reflecting the urgency necessary, and so that's why you won't give an inch.
Speaker 2: Correct, all right, affecting the urgency necessary. So that's why you won't give an inch. Because Lee's Eldon who is trying to get all the fat out of the EPA, try to make it so that people can actually operate businesses in this country without over regulate environmental stuff, trying to help the people in Los Angeles in California actually rebuild after their fires, which has been a huge curflaw for the EPA in particular, all of this stuff that he's trying to do, he should get smeared if someone's taking money from a convicted sex predator and known international criminal, because why the urgency truth is not a left wing value. They don't care about truth. Of course, they're not intellectual. All they're trying to do is lie in, smear and beat us. So we cannot fall for the trap. That's where we cannot cave. We cannot give in to their nonsense. We ever, we can over the next the rest of the year, as we head towards the midterm, doing everything we can in our power to be able to put forward a offensive narrative where we are talking about the things we want to be talking about and not playing too much defense. Ironically, start the show semi defensive today, but I think the offensive point for the day, the offensive point for the opening. Trump reportedly called the police on disgusting Epstein in twenty sixteen, called Julai Maxwell evil boom. Tell that to all your friends, We'll be right back. I have the pleasure of getting a chance of a conversation with Tom Kerber, who is the CEO of Sudden Power Led and he's been on the front line of using red light technology to try to cure people their aches and pains for eighteen years. He's been working on this stuff. We've all heard red light therapy is in vogue, and one of my family members is asking for a red light mask for Christmas. He's got the red light near infrared light therapy because he's been working on and patenting it for a long time, eighteen years in total. This is an alternative to big pharma. This is an alternative to lots of time at the doctor's office. All he's trying to do is pump energy into sales with products that are made in America whenever possible, in order try to make you feel a little bit better. I've been using it on my knee, which has been a little bit sore lately. I throw it on my back, get the dad backgone leading in the crib, over and over again. It's been very helpful. You get relief right away. Amazing product. The super Palm ten fifty is the handheld device heats up fast. Sessions are very short. That's what I've been using the I have a whole family of devices. I know one of you in my audience bought one of their helmets that they use to reduce inflammation on the brain. So by all means, explore the space when you go over to some power led dot com. But you should go there. Promo code Marlow gets you ten percent off, So please type that in save yourself some money and then the show gets a little bit of credit. But the super Palm ten fifty is a terrific product, and I think you all should give it a shot to this holiday season. So we had a historic opportunity here on the fact that we're coming up on a election cycle where the Democrats still are without leaders, and I don't think there's any that are going to emerge anytime soon unless they think really creatively. One of the people that people have an eye on is Kentucky Democrat Andy Basheer, who is a blue blue Democrat or who is a governor of a red state. But I don't think he's quite as impressive as a lot of people want him to be. Here he is on the view let's get a listen to his take on trans kids cut to But.
Speaker 6: We rarely talk about the why. People want to know what drives us, especially in a world with social media where everyone's looking for the next authentic thing. For me, that's my faith. Most of the decisions I make are based on that Golden rule that says we love our neighbor as ourself, and that parable the good Samaritan that says everyone is our neighbor. And so when I've taken actions like vetoing the nastiest piece of anti LGBTQ legislation that ever came through my state, I described in those terms. I said, my faith teaches me that all children are children of God, and I didn't want people picking on those kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, picking on those kids. Maybe they can't get chemical and surgical mutilations, castrations, etc. And he vetoed that. So the entire state legislature was for it, or the vast majority of it, the super majority of it, and he shuts it down. And why is he shut it down? Because he knows that in order to become a to win a Democrat primary, you have to pander the far left. And that's where our opportunity comes in. So a couple other things I want to point out. I want to share with you a clip of Abby Phillip, who's a CNN host. You guys know my friend Scott's on her show quite a bit, and she's reacting to some of the conservatives that are outraged that all of these left wing athletes are trashing America overseas while they're wearing the red, white, and blue. Pretty shocking. I covered this on a podcast this week, but I haven't gotten to do it on the live show. Let's play cut six. Please.
Speaker 7: Even if these athletes, let's say conservative athletes went abroad and they had criticisms for the previous administrations, wouldn't that be perfectly fine and correct in this democracy for them to be able.
Speaker 6: To legally No one's that they don't have a right to do that.
Speaker 7: To be clear, I would say, I'm not sure that you would see all that. I think it's a it's a uniqueness of the American right right now where anything that is contra to their view that is being said, whether it's from athletes abroad or athletes at home, becomes signs that they should just sit down for a music, should sit down and shut up. The people have not expressed their opinions. Any of the Democratic presidents of say the last thirty years, would not have said a word about it.
Speaker 2: Just ask for an example. I don't know why I know it on the panel aast for example, side an example one conservative going overseas and trashing our country while we're in the red, white and blue. It's never done. In Factricans, the people who go overseas rarely even express their gratefulness compared to how much I hate we get at least, but judging by the media coverage, so I think many of them are grateful. I think they should be more vocal, to be honest, be more vocal about I saw an ice clip today. If someone I think he's on the ice hockey team, say how much he loves his country, it's great, it's very uplifting. But of course we would never tolerate it. It doesn't matter who's the president. We don't do it. We don't gauge in that behavior. And they don't see the difference. That's what I'm saying. They don't think truth is a left is a value. They don't think that you should not smear Lee Zelden is taking money from Epstein, even if he hasn't, because it's so urgent. So they think it's so urgent to hurt this country that what they've done is that they've grafted all their worst qualities on us, which we don't have. We do go overseas and trash any American president, even left wing ones. They're very confused, though they can keep up with their own narrative. I really enjoyed watching this clip of Jimmy Kimmel talking about the Bad Bunny super Bowl halftime show yesterday. I had a big breakdown yesterday show. I thought it was pretty funny. I think all of you should catch up on the podcast listen to that. We played some of my favorite and least favorite ads we went through Bad Bunny's show. Check out this clip cut one.
Speaker 8: This week, almost every liberal I know suddenly really into Bad Bunny. I mean people I've never heard say the words bad or Bunny in their lives, like I can't wait for Bad Bunny.
Speaker 9: Oh, what's your.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite Bad Bunny songs?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I love them.
Speaker 2: I love that one. Here's the thing on me. Did I know any of the songs Bad Bunny was singing?
Speaker 8: Absolutely not, never heard even one second of one of them. Did I understand any of what he was singing? Yes, the word nunka, that was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that word actually, and so so it's a He gets the clip on my show because he actually surprised people and making fun of some liberals. But this was my favorite clip. This was on CBS A someone named Lilia Luciano, who is a guess their unofficial Bad Bunny correspondent play cut seven plays.
Speaker 4: There was no mention of ice.
Speaker 10: But for an artist who wouldn't bring his tour to the continental US out of fear that his fans would be targeted by immigration agents, taking the stage at the most watched sporting event in the nation allowed him a teaching moment that America encompasses more than the United States.
Speaker 2: So I guess the thought was when we say God bless America, we're not just saying God bless the United States of America. We really mean God bless Pedaguay, Uruguay, and Canada. Shout out to you Sean for that Canada. So that clip that I love that was playing yesterday, I got a kick out of him just saying we're God blessing Canada. With the Super Bowl. Well at CBS they were celebrating it, and that's the new CBS, New CBS era. All right, we got a repo right back. If you're like me and are tired of random stuff getting thrown into your supplements like artificial colors and sugars, you probably would love to know more about phyto nutrition. Phyto nutrients are the naturally occurring plant nutrients found in whole foods. They give them their color, taste, and smell. At the presence of these three things is a surefire sign you're getting real phyto nutrients. Balance of Nature's Whole Health System Supplements are a value bundle that includes their fruits and veggies and fiber and spice supplements, which gives you forty seven ingredients of fruits, vegetables, spices and fibers and all of the naturally occurring phyto nutrients that come with them. Every single day. Balance of Nature takes produce through a specialized vacuum cold process that stabilizes the ingredients. They're then powdered and packaged with no binders, fillers, or flow agents. So whether you've been on the fence for a long time or or first time you're hearing about them, I recommend them to you. Go to Balance of Nature dot com and order the Whole Health System Supplements as a preferred customer today, go to Balance of Nature dot com. I would make a stronger recommendation than I made earlier that you all check out yesterday's show on the podcast feeds right I do my Super Bowl breakdown. The one thought I had afterwards or I was talking to Sean and the guys after the show, was that Super Bowl halftime show was not really a concert. And I noticed something that's off putting is they're making basically a super long music video, and there's something that feels just a little more soulless about that, especially in a moment where everyone now sort of loves going to live performances. Has never been more popular to go to live things, and I think one of the reasons why is because of post coronavirus. I think after the coronavirus, people love going out, they love getting together, they love being with a group of people in person, and I just found out to be really interesting. Have they just moved away from that? How can they make a cool music video? Obviously more people gonna watch it at home, But I don't know. When I look back on some of those great performances of yestery years, you kind of feel like you wish you could have been there, even pretty recently. The reason is a few years ago they had that aesthetic, but no longer that's gone, that's over. We're a very weird moment and you get very strange reactions from the media where they act like everyone as Kimball said, everyone's a bad Bunny fan all of a sudden, All right, Senator Dave McCormick is on the line with me on our hotline center. Great for great to have you here. I'm glad you are back. We're making a hard pivot here. I had a vamp for a minute or two where were getting set up on the phone here, So ending some bad Bunny commentary and going straight to some of that actually matters, which is the Save Act. You're a co sponsor of the Save Act. Tell us all about it and sticking points pain points where we at on this thing, because I know we love it over here, but I want details from you.
Speaker 9: Well, listen, thanks for having me on the show. This is you know, this is so important. I mean I speak with a lot of credibility on this because I'm from Pennsylvania, which of course has been the place where there's been these super tight contested elections. And in my own case, I lost an election by nine hundred votes in twenty twenty two, and I won one by a fifteen thousand out of seven million votes cast in twenty twenty four. So we've got to make sure and we've got a lot of people in Testivania that don't believe in the integrity of our election and with good reason. You know, in my case, there was a videotape during the recount of Bucks County commissioner saying, Hey, it doesn't matter what the law says, We're going to count those votes. So this is a big deal to number one, ensure the integrity of our elections and in particular that illegal immigrants can't vote, and two to bring back and restore confidence in our election process. So the legislation, it's introduced by Mike Lee, and the essentially requires proof of citizenship to register to vote a voter I d to actually vote. And this is the crazy thing here, Alex is this is a eighty twenty issue for the American people, and yet the Democrats are resisting it. Some Republicans too. I'll come back to that in a minute. And this is the most basic thing we got to do, and I think we're going to get growing support. I'm going to give a speech on the Senate floor this week urging my colleagues on the Republican side and some Democrats to agree. I'm not sure what his vote will be, but my fellow Pennsylvania Senator in the last air So it came out and said, it seems to common sense that you need an ID to vote, just like you need an ID to get you pick up a turn back of beer or to get on an airplane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're talking Veedervan there. Yeah, and of course, and all these you need IDs to go to all these events that the left loves, like all their galas and all of their fuederating events, and they all check ideas just like we all are constantly. Of course, this should have been over when they made us have the vaccine passports. As I famously have said, Senator, I had to use a fake vaccine passport to get into the Soho House Malibu. So to do that, and of course to be able to vote, you should be able to show an ID. And everyone knows this, including Democrats. So that's my next question. Obvious one is behind the scenes, are some of your Democrat colleagues saying, yeah, I know you're right, but I just can't vote for this if I only get reelected.
Speaker 9: Well they're not saying that to me, but I think that's probably the sentiment among some. And you know, again, Fetterman is a rare source of common sense in the Democratic Party, and he just calls balls and strikes and he's like this, this doesn't make sense. And I think the radical wing of the Democrat Party knows that not having voter ID, not having to say back is an enormous political advantage to them because the bulk of the people that they're registering and getting to vote illegally are voting Democrat. And these are people that they're letting in the last administration. Let somewhere between ten and fifteen million illegal immigrants into the country. You know, a small percent of those ten vote, it's probably more than that. But if they do, that can change the course of American history. That's how big a deal this is.
Speaker 2: So let me ask what are the stated what's the stated opposition. We know the real opposition is it's harder to cheat for Democrats if this goes through. But what are they telling you why they can't support it.
Speaker 9: There's two major critiques. One critique is that the Democrats mostly make is voter suppression, so this will disadvantage certain groups. In particular, they point to women who are divorced and took their you know, have keep the name of their of their their ex husband, or have their initial citizenship under their maiden name, and so then they won't be able to register, but they won't be of that proof of citizenship, and it'll be a big administrative kerfuffle. And that's part of the reason there's provisions in the bill to avoid that streamline and have alternate and its sources of validation for citizenship. So it's it's it's it's not a legitimate argument, but that's one argument. The second argument, even some Republicans make is constitutionality, that the that the conduct of elections is constitutionally the responsibility of the states. This legislation isn't taking away that responsibility. It's just requiring the most basic constitutional right constitution vision, which is that only citizens can vote. So I think that's also a specious argument. It's not an argument that actually holds water. But those are the two main arguments that people are using against this. You're still air.
Speaker 2: And erroneous new button. Rone's button there. The magic of live radio, as senator is real style. And now when I can't edit out was the bummer I was.
Speaker 9: Just getting I was just getting started. I was just throwing my fastball and then you come here.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's good, it's good. Where we're we're we're no, no, you were there, you were perfect. I'm the one who is arouneously on mute. I'll be I'll be taking the chastisement quarters later. That was left over from when Dennis Brager hosted the show. It's they will be a whole chastisement facility for Oze. Okay, So but let's talk about the the the uh, the political future of the bill. What can we do, what can the audience do? How can we get this thing into law? Because you say, this is an eighty twenty issue and it just seems so bleak to be able to get it passed.
Speaker 9: Well, I think the starting point is we've got to you know, we've got to get our Republicans' colleagues to support this. We gotta we got to have our Senate Republican caucus support this. That's not going to give us sixty votes. But well, there's about thirty some thirty three, thirty four people that have co sponsored it. Now, to be clear, to my knowledge, very few people have actually come out and opposed it. The one exception today was Senat Murkowski from Alaska, and she came out opposing it, and she made the argument that we just talked about, which is the constitutionality. So I think the first thing is, listen, we're gonna have a meeting in a few minutes among our caucus. The first thing is what do we as Republicans, How can we be resisting this and really try to get ourselves together on this. Then I think the second step is selectively reach out to those Democrats who are more open minded about this. Fetterman looks I won't speak for him, but pretty encouraging statement yesterday, and see if we can get the kind of support we need. And we need to force the Democrats to get on the floor of the Senate and get on TV and explain basic premise why they wouldn't require proof of citizenship and voter ID. I mean, I just can't imagine somebody making that argument. And this is where I want. By the way, there's like half the Democrats in the Senate or running for president. I want to see the Democrats in the Senate that are running for president get up on that eighty twenty issue and say why so that's I think we got to get our House and order on the Republican side. Then we got to put the pressure on the Democrats and see what their argument's going to be. That I think gets us in the position to see if we can get this done. If we don't get our own house in order and get more than the majority of Republicans, then I think it's going to be hard for us to be credible. I'm putting the pressure on the Democrats now.
Speaker 2: I imagine if you're a good friend who always makes great content for us, but ends up disappointing us when he goes to vote John Fetterman, if he comes out and supports it, that would be so wild.
Speaker 9: Some Republicans are to hold up, that's right, that would be portant and listen, you know you raise a fair point. I mean Fetterman and I disagree on more things that we agree on, but he's taking some tough votes. For example, he is he voted consistently every time to keep the government open. He got hammered by that. He supported me on a fentanyl bill. He's been tough on the border. So he's not he's not data the vote Republicans. The most of the time. He votes not with us, but on some key issues he stood up, and I think there's a Again, I don't speak for him, but I'm I'm optimistic and hopeful that he'll he'll be a strong vote on this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got a couple of minutes left. I want to do a couple others. Rapid Fire. You're heavily involved making sure our ships are getting built and are up to date. Can you give us some inside into that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean listen that. Let me just let me just say what's going great in Pennsylvania. I got the five big The five big stories in twenty twenty five were the energy innovation is some it. We did ninety two billion dollars of investment, the nip On deal with usdel that was twelve billion dollars in investment nationally, four billion in the Moon Valley. We had aws. Amazon announced a twenty billion dollar data centers in Pennsylvania. We had Japan announced they're going to buy eighty five billion dollars worth of nuclear reactors built in Pennsylvania. And to your question, Hanwa bought the Philadelphia Shipyard and they have announced five billion dollars of investment five thousand new jobs. The Philadelphia Shipyard is one of the few existing shipyards in the country. It's going to go from one ship a year to twenty and what we did over the last twenty years, Republicans and Democrats, was disgraceful. We lost our shipbuilding capacity. We have less than one percent of global shipbuilding in America. In the world, rather in America's only one percent. And President Trump has said We're going to double down and get shipbuilding back to the United States. And this is a big part of it. We have these big investment from the Koreans. They're one of the best shipbuilders in the world, and these are going to be commercial ships as well as navy ships. And this is part of the industrial rent. This is part of bringing advanced manufacturing back to America. Back to Pennsylvania. There's a legislation called the Ship the Ships Act that will be coming through the Hill. We had put a lot of money in the defense budget for shipbuilding, So this is a big deal, big for Pennsylvania, big for the country.
Speaker 2: As santaor Dave mccorman from Pennsylvania, I got thirty seconds. You've been a big advocate for the Trump accounts. We love the Trump accounts. Here tell people how to start taking advantage of those.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, states have to opt into these and it's a great opportunity for newborns. One thousand dollars in the account. This gets a new person started. This is the best way to show people the power of investing and to give security to every single American. It's a great idea. I hope it goes beyond Trump and I'll certainly be a big advocate for it when it does.
Speaker 2: Very nice. It's really nice to catch up. But do you come back anytime. We'll take a break and we'll be ready.
Speaker 9: Sure, have a great day. Thank you. All right.
Speaker 2: We had a terrific team on the show, led by Greg Evan, our executive producer, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Charlie, Matt Sybil, Brandon Couples, Mister Callahan, John Cassio. Greg Evan once again makes the show possible for us. We love that and grateful to have all of you. Yeah, I mentioned on I keep trying to send you guys with my podcast feed. Subscribe over the eric good stuff. My next episode is going to have Jeff Fan Drew from New Jersey, who is a Democrat who converted for Trump like so many people did, because he thought like Trump's messages, and his big kick now is taking down wind mills. He thinks they're too many windmills out in off the Jersey shore. They're not good looking, they're devastating the wildlife. And I look down the news today and we got a story, a horrible story. I'm in California. It wasn't California, maybe not California. But a bald eagle, a bald eagle has been killed another one by a windmill. So this is the type of stuff that just it makes you sick. A green energy wind turbine was in Minnesota. Minnesota. Another snakebit place in this country right now. So the wind turbine is like, why are we killing a single ball eagle. They're not worth it. They are not great for the environment. They're extremely inefficient. It's a green vanity thing and they need to stop. They're very unsightly. You don't know how to dispose of them when they run out of juice. I famously go to Palm Springs to visit my parents who live out there all the time, and you see these acres and acres of fields of windmills, wind farms, and just they sit there dormant all the time, I'm concerned there is some woke coming back California. There's a trans athlete winning a girls track and field competition, So that's another man beating girls in sports. And we need to hammer this stuff because we're called gavenuson to fixed no problems in California. He did not build his high speed rail. He did not make the state more affordable. He did not solve any of the traffic or the homelessness. He did not solve any of the bad airports. He did not prevent the state from burning down in a fire, and he did not help people rebuild. But he did make it so that men could be women in prep sports. And someone named ab Hernandez, who attends Jurupa Valley High School, set a record a jump of thirty nine feet and ten inches in a long jump. So men are setting records of women's sports still in this country. And then you heard the clip I played earlier in the show of Andy Basheer of Kentucky saying that it was disgusting. It was one of the nastiest piece of legislation ever when the state, mostly run by Republicans, wanted to prevent children from being chemically mutilated because of all the trans hysteria. So we got to pay attention to their messaging. See if their messaging improves. But they're out there with Crockett calling herself an intellectual emitting she's lying about Ever doesn't care because stage with you. I let's chick in on John Ossoff of Georgia. He had a very firm message about the mid terms, and I think there's actually some truth to this. Play cut eight.
Speaker 11: Please, Georgia voters have the weight of the Republic's future on our shoulders. We are just that much more determined to do our part to write the ship. This election is pivotal. If we do not restore checks and balances in these midterm elections, we will not recognize our republic at the end of this presidential term. We may lose our republic.
Speaker 2: He says it in a calm tone of voice, Unlike some of the others, we say we will literally lose the Republic. They really have this way of raising the stakes at a absurd level. It's completely ridiculous. Of course, we're not going to lose the Republic if the Republicans maintain the Senate in the House, but that's what they frame it up to their audience, and he gets them very fired up. They try to get fired up by any means necessary. I was looking at the polls in Texas. I played the clip earlier Viannibasher using his faith to justify transing the kids. Well, last week I played a clip of Jasmine Crockett's main competition for the Democrat primary, James Tallerico, he uses his faith to justify abortions. Well, Jasmine Crockett is winning that primary in Texas. So we're in a scenario where you literally could see a Jasmine Crockett candiacy at the highest level in Texas getting that microphone, even a bigger platform than she's already had. I think that's terrific. I think that works out for us in the end. I think it works out for us because the more we reveal who the Democrats are. As McCormick said that interviewed just now, so important if we're able to get the Democrats to say, why do you not want to have voter IDs to be able to vote? Isn't that in congruous with your insistence that we need to have vaccine cards to be able to go to basic functions in our community, but you can't cast a vote without a photo ID. You think that's much to ask. Of course, one of the most racist lies in the history of the country that people who are minorities have a harder time getting voter ideas. Then the question you would ask as a follow up is why not Make them explain why not? But they'll never explain it. They don't have a real explanation of why not other than that they're racist and politically motivated. All they're trying to do is make it so that it's easier for them to cheat. And we're going up against some people who are very fierce in their competition. They're not impressive, they don't have great ideas, they don't charismatic people. They're easy to make fun of. But I will tell you that they know how to raise the stakes and they know how to cheat, and you be well aware of that and be prepared for what comes next. I'm Alex Marlow. This is the Alex Marlow Show. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.