Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: I'm Alex Marlow and I'm glad you're here. We got a fun show today. I got a lot to do and I'll tell you I'm thrilled that I don't have to start with Iron. We'll get a lot of ron stuff coming in. We've had a couple of a very heavier on related show so far this week. But we'll start with election Day yesterday, not the biggest election day of the year, but a lot of big stories coming out of there, and I'm going to give you some of what I think were the highlight low light what it all means, and I think some of the crucial things you need to know. Here is the first one. Let's start with Texas. So Texas, we have going to have a runoff on the Republican side of John Cornyn, and we are going to have Ken Paxton now Wesley Hunt, also a Republican who ran. He got like fourteen percent of the vote or so, so we're not going to have a clear decisive winner. So we're going to run that back with a second run, a runoff, and it's going to be a really interesting race because Cornyn has been a okay senator but clearly not a pure MAGA guy. And from my vantage point, I'm someone who has been a big fan and work closely with Ken Paxon on a number of things. But Ken Paxton has his fair share of scandals, and this is one of the things that's noteworthy with Paxton is that he'll be a lot easier to demonize in a general election than a John Cornyn because he said all sorts of things where he was impeached and he had marital improprieties and all this sort of stuff that is ancillary to the fact that as an attorney general in the state of Texas and other roles he's held, he's been very effective. He's been hardcore, not just on stuff like immigration, but he's also done things that others haven't in terms of identifying the threat that big tech faces to the Republic and how we have outsourced so much of our power, so much of our autonomy to what I refer to as the masters of the universe. And Paxson has been on the cutting edge of trying to stand up to Google when so many cower and fear of Google or simply too ignorant to understand that big tech manipulates our brains and has made it very unfair hard to do business as conservatives. They've been at the forefront of the cancel culture of conservatives. Google famously blocked all content from Breitbart essentially in twenty twenty, So if you're searching on Google, you'll never get a bright part story. You go to Google News, you'll never get a bright part story. Places that actually plagiarize us and then spit back out representations of our own copy that is completely illegal will actually get prioritized higher in Google. Why is that because they have metionally discriminated against us. Ken pax understands that he has had lawsuits to try to fight back against it. They haven't yet been overly effective, but he's clear eyed on guns, clear eye and immigration, and would be a terrific senator that said a little easier to demonize versus a John Cornyan. But John Cornyn getting old. He'll be I guess eighty when his next Senate term would end, if he were to win this time around, and he could go rogue on us, he could go full Tom Tillis and hold that thought because I got some Tom Tillis's clips later which are just just going to be completely wild. So Corny not the worst in the Senate, but not definitely someone who is closest to my values, the mag of values, the values that we try to espouse at Breitbart. So that's going to be a compelling runoff. One thing that was very interesting is that we saw that Cornyn I think was it feels like he got robbed by Wesley Hunt, who also ran in the race, because his team fired off the most unbelievable email afterwards. I'm going to read this to you, guys, Congratulations to Wesley Hunt on the abysmal third place finish in Texas Republican primary. Instead of fighting for President Trump and conservative priorities, Wesley launched a career and a career ending vanity tour without any substance or political reasoning while Wesley's amateur consultants got wealthy on his senseless campaign, Republican voters are now forced to endure an even longer primary runoff election. Just nasty stuff, and I just don't see the effectiveness of it. This is looking so petty because one of the things that cornn could run on is that he's sort of the adult in the room and Packson is much more of a of a street fighter, and I like the street fighter approach. But if you're going to convince people who are fence sitting that they could have a tougher race than usual for the Texas Senate, which I'll get into momentarily, and maybe they could see Corny into a safer pair of hands. But if he's going to pop off like that, then it certainly I think favors Packson if his team is going to lose their cool in that way. But they're gonna have a runoff and we'll see how that goes. And again there's a real bad outcome here. But for me, I'm the clearly closer to Paxson's worldview, and we'll have him on the show, either on the live show or on the podcast. Why remind all of you, please subscribe to Alex Marlow podcast feeds because we will have a lot more additional content for you over there. Apple, Spotify, Rumble, YouTube, all that for you. So I texted with the Attorney General's team and he'll be here sometime probably the next couple of days, if not early next week, and then we'll have that for you, maybe the live show, but if not a live show, that's where it'll be next up. That I think is really important. Here is the reason why the Texas race is so interesting is because the Democrats actually might have a chance to contest. But we're gonna have to see. Because I had a great moment of disappointment. I was very pleased to see so many offers of contolences. I had a lot of people my DMS and my email, my text chain telling me they're very sad for me that Jasmine Crockett did not get the nomination on the Democrat side. But yes, the Democrat donor class effectively bought James Tallercos. I'm none if you'd heard of a couple of months ago the Democrat primary nomination in Texas for the Senate. Now, tall Rico is the guy who's the fake Christian, and I'll play clips of him momentarily where he cites the Bible to justify the most offensive, blasphemous Satanic viewpoints imaginable. So he's a fake clergyman who acts like he's a man of the cloth though he's not. He's a complete charlotte in a fraud. But he smiles and he parts his hair nicely, and he doesn't talk hood intentionally like Jasmine Crockett does, who grew up in a sort of normal upbringing and then crafted herself into a ghetto queen. And it did not work for her in this particular primary, because the donors came in and said, we're not going to have this, and they kicked Jasmine to the curb. And it wasn't just the donors, it was also the establishment class were called the whole scandal with Colbert. Colbert tried to put tall Rikaw on but wouldn't put Krocket on, and then they used that to blame Trump and the Republicans, and they didn't blame themselves for basically being liars, And so that all benefited Tall Rico. Plus he was able to haul in I think five times as much money as Crockett. Also noteworthy that Paxton did not have huge fundraising support and still finished Either will be first or second. It might be a close second to Cornan beating Leslie Hunt, even though Cornin is much more of the donor darling. So tracking the money versus the people is relevant because both matter. Those are the two things that matter in politics. Whichever one matters more in a given year is hard to know sometimes, but it is dollars and it is bodies. Those are the two things that get things accomplished politically. And that's where the doll the donor dollars went overwhelming to Tall Rico, who edged out Jasmine Crockett. And this was clearly the establishment discriminating against a black woman in favor of a white alleged Christian. That to me is what I call racism and bigotry, and the Democrats should be held to account for that. So other things that I want to point out that we've got in North Carolina, the state he eight Senate President Maga Sheriff is in a big race there. I'll give you more details on the other side of the break. On that particular race. Dan Crenshaw went down in the primary for his district in Texas, which is that is terrific news as well, because he's someone who has been just a huge thor in the side of MAGA. I gotta tell you, there's no one less popular in the Republican side on social media than Dan Crenshaw. I don't know what his constituency is, but I tracked this stuff. I've interviewed him in the past. He's an incredibly awkward interview because he is kind of above it all and certainly as an air of superiority to him. And he's made a ton of money and while he's been a congressman with stock trades, et cetera, which people are going to look into. And I've always tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he has just really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. But he's a rare Texas Republican. Trump did not endorse, and so he lost to a Freedom Caucus endorsed state representative named Steve Toff by fifteen points. Total blowout there. So we'll be on that one and pretty cool. We'll try to get tough on the show as well to introduce you to him. Very cool, really weird one in Texas's twenty third district, a guy named Tony Gonzalez, you may have seen in the news, who had this affair. He got all these techs with a subordinate really racy tax, just kind of repulsive, to be honest with you, and she ended up killing herself self immolating, which is crazy. And he's still in the race, and this is one where he actually finished behind a guy named Brandon Herrera, but they're going to have a runoff because none of them got to fifty percent, and Herrera's got his share of scandals as well. So this is one where we got to be careful because these are Republican votes we need, but they are also they're also both not good candidates. Also sticking in Texas, Republican Attorney General State Senator Mays Middleton is leading Chip Roy. I don't know much about Mays Middleton. I tend to like Chip Roy. I agree with him very robustly on some stuff I disagree sometimes. Is a real original, and he's been on the show of times, and I tend to like to talk to them. We've got a lot more to do. Let me I'll catch you up more on the other side of the break. This is the Alex Marlow Show. We'll be right back, all right. I want to tell you about my friends at Best Hotgrill dot Com. We're back with the program and I could be more excited about it. They have products that you need to stay warm and eat well during the coldest time of the year. Turn your wood burning fireplace into a source of emergency heat with Rasmussen Chillbuster, vent free gas logs and Alterna vent free fireballs. Those are really stylish and fresh look. They require no electricity, just natural gas or propane and will help keep your family warm in case for power outage and if it's cold outside, you can keep grilling if you have a Solaire infrared gas grill. I tell you I do, and they are easy, They're inexpensive, and I will tell you it is a great seer you get on this gas grill. Celei infrared burners heat up in just three minute, perform equally well in the cold of winter as in the heat of summer, and they grill your food much faster. That's all true. The intense heat also results in the juiciest food you'll ever taste from a grill. So keep your family warm and well fed even when it's frigid outside. Go to best hotgrill dot com to complete the personalized log sizing form so you can do this remote easy, or to order the Celaire demo rental grill so you can try before you buy. That's a nice problem. Once you try, you're gonna get it. I'm just telling you that's best hokdrill dot com. Stay warm with Celaire Infrared and Rasmus and gas logs and fireballs at best howkrill dot com. Or I'm gonna wrap up the news for all of you and then we're gonna start having some fun because I've got some tallaryco clips and I will tell you do not despair those of you who wanted more Jasmin Crockett as I did. Because the skuy We're gonna crush the sky. And I'll tell you why in a minute. But here are is the news from election night. Last night, tall Rico beating Jasmine Crockett by about seven points, which is a pretty good margin. I think it was clear he was pulling away at the and a lot more fundraising, and he worked harder. He did work harder. John Cornyn millions eight, Wesley Hunt took him out, but not him Paxton. That's gonna be a runoff. It's gonna be very exciting because Paxton, the far superior, would be the superior senator. But who is more electable That will be up to Texas to decide, and we'll get into that in the show as that runoff comes up closer. Dan Crenshaw, one of the I would say Breitbart's least favorite congressman, is gone down in a total blowout to the Freedom Caucus endorsed state Representative Steve Toth, who I just heard from during the break. So he will be on the show at some point soon. We got to schedule that with him. But a big blowout for TOF scandal plagued Tony Gonzalez finishing just behind Brandon Herrera, but that's going to be a runoff. Gonzalez again deeply scandaled and Herrera not the best candidate ever. Also, so that's a tough state there, and then a Republican Attorney general race is also tight with State Senator May's Middleton versus Chip Roy. That's gonna be runoff there North Carolina. One thing to note on the Republican side is that State Senate President Phil Berger is two points behind the MAGA aligned sheriff Sam Page. So Sam Page is someone we did a lot of stuff with in twenty sixteen, I'd go to the back. This is how we know I'm getting old is when things were like a decade ago, we were doing stuff and I was like, yeh, yeah, that guy. We work with them on a lot of stuff. So onto bigger and better things and we'll see how that goes. Other races, we're gonna see Michael Wattley be the nominee in North Carolina against Cooper, which was Democrat Roy Cooper. That was again something we saw coming. Watley a really good guy, but can he be charismatic enough and energizing enough to get people out to vote in a pretty purple state. Let's see. That's going to be an interesting race to watch. But I will tell you from my assessment of the data, this did not look like we were shaping up for a blue wave. I say this because I want to keep you all focused. Now. I definitely see a scenario where tall Rico hard worker is clearly willing to lie through his teeth. He's got the Democrats backing him in terms of the donor dollars. If we get a Ken Paxson, who would be a terrific senator but might not be a great candidate. Don't sleep in that Texas Senate race. This could be one of the dream races for Democrats where they could be able to turn a Texas seat blue, which is quite possible. Tallar Go cleaned up with the LATINX community, and that is something that we got to keep an eye on there because that is a lot of people are new to the Trump coalition. If we lose them, they go back to the Democrats. That could be not a good thing. So we got that going. But that said, the numbers did not suggest massive enthusiasm gap from Democrats over Republicans, and that's a positive. So that's why I commend all of you please stay engaged as best you can. Make sure resure to vote, make sure you register ten friends and family members between now and election day. The midterms is what it's all about, because if we lose those, then we're just going to be impeachment bonanza for two years, just investigations. All the worst stuff from the first Trump administration will return, and then we will get blamed for not doing enough when we had power. That's how it's going to go heading into twenty twenty eight and we could get some crazy stuff. I got some crazy newsome clips who is still the Democrat frontrunner. I don't know if we'll get to those today. We might might get to the next segment, but we'll definitely get those in a little bit. All right, A quick Iran update for you. Still the top new story obviously overall with the Kamane's son. One of his sons is going to be the Supreme leader, but we don't know anything about this guy, and so it will be Iatola Kamane again. But they can't really say much now because we know Israel's intelligence is just so good that the second this guy steps up and gives a speech and announces where he's at, then he's just going to get a bomb drop right in his head. And so this just it is. It's mildly amusing because you're such evil people, but there's no face of the IRGC right now, and they can't really have one, and they seem a little bit lost. They were attacking Oman, which was not something you would ever had in your bingo card that that was going to happen. Those of you who are familiar with the region know what I'm talking about there, And it just feels like that this is a the chaos environment could maybe benefit our side in general, because how is the O RGC going to regroup after such devastation. There's no evidence that this leader is particularly the charismatic or great. Is a great replacement that a lot of doom and gloomers have told me. He said, Oh no, he's going to be really more. He's gonna be even worse than the last iatot a Commanian like. We have literally no evidence of that. So that could be a positive, but we will see. Maybe not, or maybe he's already dead by the time you guys hear this show. Who knows. I mean, that's given the intelligence, given the superiority of the intelligence and bombing capabilities of American Israel, who's to say. There's also talk of maybe a that we're going to arm a new Curtis Stan, perhaps the courage to invade Iran. That would be interesting, this completely new possibility. But the fact that it's actually not being discussed and some of m go to let's for Middle East News actually makes me think maybe it's real. There's a lot of rumors about that, so hold the pin in that, and could America continue bombing campaigns perhaps in Ecuador, maybe even Cuba also on the top of people's mind. More to that to come. I gotta take a break. We'll be right back, all right. I promise we'd have some fun today. So let's start the fun time before we get into James Tallerico, who I describe as a fake Christian and a blasphemer. You say blastphemer, I think that's how you say it. Jasmine Crockett, we got to talk about her because she did not have a very strong cake. I think in trying to understand how she lost this race, I want to play cut seven. Please.
Speaker 3: We encourage each and every one of you to remain resilient. We cannot allow this type of behavior to be rewarded because so long as they know that they can win, even if it means cheating, then they will continue to do it.
Speaker 1: See if it was a victim of cheating from who from? Well, I mean, you got beat by a Democrat. So this is an interesting thing that we just said, Hey, we lost, you must be cheating.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of It honestly reminds me of my six and seven year old. It's the we were playing because it was my six year old's birthday. Over the weekend, we got the Bounce House. The bounce Castle, which is just a go to. It is just a classic, and I don't think I ever had one as a kid, and it is just one of the easiest ways to entertain the whole family for the day. And we're playing some two on one hoop because they got the hoop now in the Bounce House, and it seemed like I would kind of let the guys win judge me. I would let them win eventually, but when i'd score a point, like every other point, they would tell me I had broken some sort of a rule that they had just made up at that moment and told me that I was cheating. And it was like, no, I'm not cheating. I just I'm six feet tall and you guys are not. So I'm going to score a couple of times while we're playing this game, and they would keep announcing I was cheating, and I was like, that's Jasmine, Like that's what he's doing. It's just like I lost, so you must have cheated. All right? We got more Crockett. Let's play cut nine and we're about.
Speaker 5: To file a lawsuit to keep the voting polls open. We were able to keep the polls open, but I can tell you now that people have been disenfranchised. The reason that we knew that there were problems is because we were receiving the phone calls and the emails. The polls were supposed to stay open until nine according to a court order. The Supreme Court just a few minutes ago just said shut it down. The Supreme Court also said that they are to separate any votes out that came in after seven pm.
Speaker 1: This is just heartbreaking. It's heartbreaking for her. It was really the conservative Supreme Court in Texas that was really the problem. It wasn't that the whole Democrat donor establishment all stood up and just put untold amounts of money into the James Callerico campaign, who know never heard of because they didn't want her specifically to be the nominee. But hey, look, if you can blame Republicans, then you should blame Republicans. I guess let's play cut ten please.
Speaker 5: This is what Republicans like to do. And so they specifically targeted Dallas Counting and I think we all know why. So I want you to enjoy yourselves. But I won't be back tonight because I have no idea of when we're going to get results, and I fully anticipate it won't be until tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's a Republican's fault. It's it's so great. We wanted her to be the nominee. Jasmine. I was crestfallen. I was getting condolence cards online. My friends and family were texting me sympathy, the crying face emoji. I got that in my text passage change over and over again all night because you lost. We wanted you to win, so if anyone cheated, it's going to be the Democrat establishment. So you had to understand that. So I could go for some good left on left in fighting. We haven't had enough of that lately. All right, I told you ty Rico's a bad guy. I'm going to give you some examples that. This is the one. I think I did play this on the show at least in the podcast at some time last year. But this is one that needs you need to hear this. You believe it. Let us play Cut six please, this is him. Here's a Joe Rogan show. Yeah, Joe Rogan from last year, Cut six.
Speaker 6: But I say all this in terms of in context of abortion, because before God comes over Mary and we have the incarnation, God asks for Mary's consent, which is remarkable. I mean, go back and read this in Luke. I mean the angel comes down and asks Mary if this is something she wants to do, and she says, if it is God's will, let it be done, let it be, let it happen. So to me, that is an affirmation in one of our most central stories that creation has to be done with consent. You cannot force someone to create. Creation is one of the most sacred acts that that we engage in a human beings. But that has to be done with consent. It has to be done with freedom.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at the quote now, Luke from the Book of Luke. Behold, I'm the handmaid of the Lord. Let it be to me according to your word. Let it be to me according to your word. I'll do what you say. That's what Mary said. Mary didn't say I consent God that I will bear Jesus. So this is all his way of saying, it's completely okay for Americans to slaughter one million unborn babies in the womb every year. So it's a murderous, genocidal philosophy, and using the Bible to do that is literally what's meant by taking the Lord's name in vain. Now, I'm not saying you should say GD out loud because it defends people, but really, not taking the Lord's name in vain means you can't go around acting like you're speaking on behalf of God and you have a deep understanding of God when you're really doing the devil's work with is exactly what this is. So I'm saying, we're going to crush this guy because he's a liar and a fraud and we're gonna have a good time doing it. Let's say he's would you like more proof that he is nuts cut?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: Guys, God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between. God is non binary.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, I'm going to evaluate the accuracy of this stavement. I just want to let that hang out there, that that's the thinking is that basically God is like a trans person. That's what it means. Is not that God is above being a man or a woman, because God is everything it's about. God is also trans like. That's the point that he's saying there obviously this coded language, the wink wink, nod nod. I'm with you trans, and it's good to be trans. The trans is great. You're like God. It's godly. Being trans is godly. That's the point. Here's his take on borders is play cut seventeen.
Speaker 6: Our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome mat out front.
Speaker 1: So a welcome map for illegal alien criminals, a welcome map for a Chinese fentanyl, a welcome map for the drug cartels. That's what it means. You can't have just the people that James calla erico wants to mow his lawn and also have and not have the criminals. That's the whole point. So this is a whole lie that completely destroyed my state of California. That if you're not kind to every single illegal alien who comes up here for economic purposes, then there's no way that you can be a decent human being. And this is I think a very powerful thing to warn against here because this might work on certain people, it's not logical because again, if you are kind to the cruel, then you're cruel to the kind. Is my friend of mentor Dennis Brager said in this very chair. It's a great point. But his point that he's making here is that we must embrace not just the people who want to come in here to make themselves have a better life economically, but we need to embrace the criminals, the drug dealers, the human smugglers, the human strife. All of that should happen at our front porch. It's just this awe awe shucks mentality, but it's far left ideology. It's repackage and I think a pretty fake package, but it could work on some people. You've seen stranger things happen. They're still trying to make Peep butt of Judge a thing. Do you guys catch the Atlantic magazine article, which is doesn't always make for great radio content because I'm describing pictures, but either the Atlanta magazine article where a butt of Judge is looking really tough and he apparently has a new axe. He's an axe that he uses to cut wood in Michigan. They actually wrote about that in the Atlantic because he's a real man of the people, Pepe by the Judge, and so he's out there in Michigan trying to get ready to run for president, and they kept trying to make that a thing. This is just the new iteration of that. That's exactly they're trying to do, trying to come up with a new face on the same left wing Marxist values. And it could work. It could work because again, Paxxton strong can eight or in terms of his values, in terms of his record. But let's see if he'll also be a strong candidate in terms of electoral prospects or if Corning gets in. Corning is going to turn off a lot of people because there's a deep fear that if this is his last term and he'll just go rogue, he'll just go full Tom Tillis on us. Tom Tillis has gone completely nuts here and he is North Carolina Senator. Do we have the clip of the dog parade? Because I really feel like I should play the dog parade clip. I was told we had that somewhere. It'll be low.
Speaker 4: They said, here's what you do.
Speaker 1: Boot edge edge say edge like the edge of a building, edge edge boot edg edge boot edged. So you know, Tom Tillis had a dog parade recently gave cup fourteen. Let's play this. Yeah, So this is where we don't audio, but he got the whole Senate to approve. This is that we have a DHS government funding shutdown right now. We've got people in our Senate like Chuck Schumer who can his whole life and why Iran was the greatest threat to our country and then now don't support any sort of aerial assault on Iran at all. That's all the nutty stuff that's going on here. The Democrats think they're going to defund ICE by keeping the DHS shut down, which they're not Ice is already funded, and then all this time for dunk parade. So I bring this up because Chillis was screaming at Christy Nome. Let's play this cut, please cut three.
Speaker 7: Am I disappointed with Secretary of Nome because we're not going after enough people who did this damage at the expense of running numbers that Steven Miller wants out of the White House.
Speaker 1: We just want numbers.
Speaker 7: We want a thousand a day, six thousand a day, nine thousand a day, because numbers matter, right, No, they don't matter. Quality matters, not quantity.
Speaker 1: Quality.
Speaker 7: And what we've seen is a disaster under your leadership, Misnome, a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yelling and Christy Nome. I want to share with you how he talked to Alejandro Myorcis, who was one of the people who is responsible for so much death. He's so much blood in his hands. Joe Biden's Department of Homeland Security secretary, who deliberately open our border. We'll call on day one Joe Biden at Alejandra Myorcis opened our border by shutting down the remain in Mexico, shutting down the Northern Triangle Agreements, which incentivized people economically to stay in their country of origin not come up to the United States, shut down border wall construction, and eventually removed Title forty two, which kept people from coronavirus countries, which is every country from invading our country. We do know you a uptick in millions of illegal aliens. Let's play this cut cut four.
Speaker 7: We do know that criminals are coming across the border. So for every one of these criminals that we're finding, the so called runners now or the godaways, for everyone we capture, I think it's fair to say that many more are coming into the country. So I do think it's a crisis, and I do agree that a part of it as a result of a failed immigration system. And I do believe if they end up settling and it becomes known that you can come across our border and potentially build a case to get thousands of dollars a payout, it's gonna be another reason why it's a crisis and not just a situation we're trying to work through. Thank you, and I wish you good health.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I wish you good health. That's his message for the guy who opened our borders and led to the death of countless Americans. Well, there's one hundred thousand people a year over fentanyl. One hundred thousand, and that guy opened our borders with Joe Biden, who knows he was only half there at the time. And thank you, I wish you good health. But the way he talks to Christy, you know who, I get her styles off for everyone. I understand that I'm more tolerant of it than everyone else inis some days. But she's trying to at least secure our homeland. That she does wake up every day and think that. And she's very high energy. I spoke to Trump about her briefly when I was with him last week, and he was very complimentary of her energy, not say she's perfect, but she wants to get stuff done all right. As Operation Epic Fury intensifies, the world braces for what comes next. In the Holy Land, red alert sirens fill the air sirens. They give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. The situation is serious and the threat is real. And in times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They're what we depend upon. And in times like this, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground, preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid, and emergency essentials for security personnel. While they're helping insure hospitals, emergency rooms and shelters and stocked with critical medical supplies. Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families depend on the Fellowship, and the people of the Holy Land depend on your prayerful support. So join Christians and Jews around the world in praying for the protection of Israel, her people, and the brave American and Israeli troops putting their lives on the line in this fight for freedom. Stand with Israel prayer today by visiting SUPPORTIFCJ dot org that support IFCJ dot Org. We had a nice team here on The Marlow Show, Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock here At Sholick, Matt Sibyl Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, and Daniel West all helping out today. I appreciate all of you very much. I got some good economic news and the ADP jobs report came in with the sixty three k addition. ADP numbers are kind of mixed credibility wise lately, but the expectations were forty three thousand, so we're up a good fifty percent above expectations. We got some stocks rising this morning, even though and oil prices are down, even though we saw oil prices spike pretty high over the last couple of days. This means that Trump's move to reopen the strait of our moves are seen as working. People are pretty confident, and we get a big win from Supreme Court and deportations unanimous decision. Almost impossible for federal courts to overrule immigration judges who reject asylum please, So basically it's one and done. If you don't get your asylum. Please, if your asylum claim gets overruled, there's no appeals process. You got to get out. And that's a positive. But we're keep an eye on that oil because again there's a silver lining that if oil gets high, I think it will pressure Trump and Trump's allies to wrap up and Iran and move on with our lives. But this is really a big sticking point. I think because of gas gets too high heading into the summer, then people are going to think things are too unaffordable here and they're going to be willing to vote for Democrats, even though Democrats are really responsible for the affordability crisis. So good stuff there. I also have a minor correction. I played. The clip we played was of Tom Tillis's Halloween dog party from twenty twenty. This recurred this year, so I played it was old footage those of your watching on the streams, and I'm glad you are. But he did this again recently. With all that's going on, it just it used to be the most serious, deliberative body in the world, and now it's just become a clown show so often and this is just a completely new development. The Senate was thought of as the serious place, and now it is thought of as the goofball place and a guys I kill us are really not helping. So just note worthy when even the Republicans we can't get this right. But that said, it's still not as ridiculous as some of the stuff that I'm seeing from the Democrats these days. I want you to check this out. This is Gavin Newsom. I'm wanna play cut thirteen. Please.
Speaker 8: We have golf allies that are being attacked. We have American planes that are literally being shot down by American allies. We have to reconcile why our bombs were used or Israeli bombs were used to kill children, young girls at a school.
Speaker 1: He goes on to claim that Israel is in apartheid state during this during this speech and suggesting that Trump is going on a war on behalf of Israel. It's really noteworthy departure because in California you can become the guy of the state if you were so openly hostile towards Israel, calling apartheid state, which is Israel is a free place. You can come and go as you please. They are more Arabs who voluntarily live in Israel than so many other places in the region because they like being there because of the freedom that Israel provides. So there's so many lies and misinformation. But why is that? Why is that out there? Because he's pandering to a left wing base that's getting increasingly hostile to the State of Israel, and they're getting increasingly hostile towards Western values in general. They would rather have Islamist theocracies, then they would rather have Israel's version of democracy, which is really scary stuff. It's important to keep an eye on that because as we get frustrated with Republicans and we all do, the alternative is Democrats, who keep getting more and more radical, I think seemingly by the minute. I want to do a quick war update for you guys. We've got the president who was asked to comment on what could come next in Iran in the prospect of the reinstallation of the Shah the Palavi family. I wanted to play cut eleven for you. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I guess he is.
Speaker 4: Some people like him, and we haven't been thinking about too much about that. It would seem to me that somebody from within my maybe would be more appropriate. I've said that he looks like a very nice person, but it would seem to me that somebody that's there that's currently popular, if there's such a person. But we have people like that, we have people that were more moderate. You know, these were radical lunatics, and you know what they get. They get nothing. All they do is kill people.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's really fun because he's obviously doesn't take him seriously, and I think that that makes a lot of sense. As I've said before in the show, and I got to repeat him the stuff because I feel like no one's saying this so much. Revision is history when it comes to Iran and the Shaw in particular, because the Reading Revolution, things got much worse, but there's huge levels of inflation, there was no level of national cohesion, and it was not a particularly great place. And we see a few photos, like vintage photos from people who have got pro Shaw propaganda, and all of a sudden, we're all big fans of the Shaw, so we should not be. And Trump is clearly not a fan of reinstalling the Polavi family, which is serious, but it's also very important and I think this is essential to Trump's thinking here. Everything I'm hearing is that he does not want to prolong war, and I don't think he's overly invested in what the outcome is because Trump is a believer that individual leaders carry unique, inordinate amounts of power. Anything's taking out I told Kamane was a great move, and whoever comes next, no matter their ideology, no matter their politics, will be easier to work with and more reasonable. And that's what Trump wants. That's all for today, Thanks for listening and watching. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.