Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic.
Speaker 2: My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth.
Speaker 1: If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start at turning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All Right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's January twenty sixth, twenty twenty six. Lots going on in Minneapolis. That's where we are going to start this morning. I'm Andrew Colvett, executive producer of this show. Blake Neff here in studio and in sunny Phoenix. I was under the impression, I was under the impression that Minneapolis was going to be much more reserved over the weekend because of the chill. But it turns out there was no chill. There was zero chill in Minneapolis. And of course we are talking about another protester that was shot by DHS officers. Lots of details in this We have people slowing down the footage playing it back, looking at now. Listen, this gentleman, pretty pretty was armed. He was resisting arrest. I'm not here to defend all of the actions, but i will tell you this, I am sick and tired of liberal protesters acting like Kamakazi agents and you know, going right into the middle of an ICE operation, which is law enforcement, federal law enforcement, and not respecting authority. This is why I think you're missing the point. If you're arguing about whether or not he was pulling for his gun. If he wasn't, you were missing the point. The point is when you get pulled over and you have a weapon in your car, what you're supposed to do. The first thing you're supposed to do. You're supposed to put your hands, turn the car off, put your hands on the dash, roll down your window, and then you say, officer, I have a weapon in the car. That's the first thing you do. It is a responsibility if you go into a crowd, if you are out in public and you are carrying a firearm, to let law enforcement know the complete and utter lack of respect for law enforcement is what continual is causing these meles to happen in the open street. But there's so much to get to you, so much. We could take this from about eighteen.
Speaker 4: So it's important because there's a lot of reaction to this. And we said this after the first incident, but it's worth repeating because it's even more important after the second one. A few people have said, oh, well, you actually don't have a right to bring a gun to a protest. You do have a right to bring a gun to protests in America. But let's also be clear, this was not just a march. It was not just people standing this. People were getting in scuffles with these ICE officers. They're doing this friction, this low level violence with them constantly, and that's what happened with this guy where he's getting tackled by all these ICE officers. And we don't, as you said, we don't need to get into exactly how this occurred. It seems like it was an unintended tragedy. But the reason this is happening is because the strategy of the people who are opposed to ICE is to maximize the friction that is going on every time ICE goes anywhere. They're getting harassed at by people, They're getting screamed at by people. They have to worry, oh is someone here about to pull a gun and shoot us, because people online are openly calling to do that. It's happened in Dallas. People have opening on ICE people, they've been rammed.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: They're all blowing on these whistles constantly, which is clearly not needed to actually warn anyone, which is what their claim is. It's actually just to constantly annoy and freak people out. I mean, you can watch the video. There's just these whistles going off endlessly, and they're creating a situation where everyone is maximally stressed out, they're maximally concerned something could go wrong, and something like this, whether it should happen or not, something like this happening is inevitable.
Speaker 3: Completely and abstely point, and that is the point. Yeah, this is a low level insurgency. They're trying to avoid overtly kinetic engagements with these law enforcement officers. But this is organized, it's financed, and they are pushing everybody to the brink on purpose. And that's the key here, guys, this is all intentional. They are pushing for casualties. They maybe don't want to be it themselves. They maybe don't want you know, they want to go home to their loved ones or friends or whatever. I'm not saying that, but they fully understand that when you pressure and stress law enforcement, and you do it repeatedly over the course of days and now weeks, something is going to happen. And now we've had two instances in Minneapolis, first with Renee Good and now with pretty where two Americans are dead. And guess what, we don't blink. This is not the time to get weak in the knees and blink, because that is exactly what they want. That's exactly what they want us to do. They want us to back down, and the message has to be clear. You don't throw a tantrum and get your way in America. We have laws, we have order, and we will enforce them. Doesn't matter if your finance, doesn't matter. If you have a thousand people on a signal chat and you're harassing ICE agents and looking around, you have to remember we as a conservative movement, we as Americans, must build up a communities to these tactics. Why are they doing this because it has worked, because Republicans buckle at the knees because they blink. We must not blink this time. There's ten to twenty million illegals that Joe Biden led into this country. Were cleaning up their mess. Now, I'm all for the president working with Tim Watson. Just put out a true social saying that they've talked on the phone and they seem to be on the same wavelength. Good. We don't want an insurgent force in the state of Minneapolis. We do not want a radicalized population in George Floyd's zone. We want the governors to do the right things. We want the mayors to do the right things. And what is the right thing. You are part of a republic, you are one state in fifty. You must obey, you must collaborate with the federal law enforcement. That's the compact, and.
Speaker 4: That remains the biggest challenge of all of this, because we don't want Minneapolis boiling over into some blood bath. But you also you can't just leave and just say we're going to turn down the temperature by pulling an ice out of Minneapolis, because once you've done that, you've established that actually rioters and insurgents have the ability to nullify federal law with the connivance of their local and state government. You just can't allow that. Once you do that, that's not even just embarrassing for the administration, that's catastrophic for the country. That's every other country in the world can go Wait, the United States doesn't even control its own interior. That is, the empire is falling apart.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm told, I'm If President Trump wants to call the Insurrection Act yesterday, I'm good with it. You have to squash this. This is a formalized, organized insurgent force. Now they've got attack means.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean IEDs, No, it does mean a systematic attempt to bring disease, to prevent a systematic attempt is being launched by people who are not the government to dissolve the power of the federal government in Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Well, this is an insurgent force and you need counter insurgency tactics. And I'm not saying yet, we're not saying blown people. We want everybody safe. That's the point you do an insurrection act because you want everybody safe. Obviously, there are extremely unsafe situations happening in the streets of Minneapolis. You got these protesters going to these hotels, vandalizing them, breaking it. These videos that are going around of you got a one DHS you know, agent standing at a door armed telling everybody to get back and stay back in the middle of the freezing cold in Minneapolis. That should not be a scene that you see in the streets of America. The police in Minneapolis being told to stand down. That should be criminal. Hedge need to roll, Indictments need to come. There needs to be consequences for defying federal law enforcement. There needs to be consequences for inciting and whooping up crowds and having a bat signal out in the whole country is telling every ANTIFA member all over all over the country that Minneapolis is your Fallujah. That's not gonna happen. That's not going to stand. And you do not get to where you want to go here if you bend the knee, if you blink, if you give in, if you tell them that their little tantrums are going to be successful. I'm looking at you, Governor Stitt. Lindsey Graham, We're not going to put up with that. Not here in the United States of America. We have law and order, we have rules. We are going to follow them. I'm just gonna play this clip though, because I'm so offended by it. Two twenty one. This is Governor Stitt.
Speaker 6: President Trump close the border, promised to get violent criminals out of our country, and I think everybody agrees with that. But now Americans are asking themselves, what is the end game, What is the solution? What's the goal right now? Is it to deport every single non US citizen? I don't think that's what Americans want.
Speaker 4: No, the goal is to deport every illegal iegal, anybody who is here uninvited against our laws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got to go, Governor Stitt. I don't like it when Republicans. By the way, run CNN to go what like get reinvited to the cocktail party? Are you looking at the end of your term and you want to be an eat me lass Republican? No, thank you, No, you gotta hold the line here. That's the bottom line. We're holding the line. They want us to bend, they want us to blink. Do not blink.
Speaker 1: If you're tired of watching this country drift away from the values that made it great, it's time to get involved. That's why I stand with AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 3: Charlie loved this country and he loved partnering with organizations that truly stand for what makes America great. One of our most trusted partners, AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens, is doing something special in Charlie's honor. AMAC is offering free memberships to all ages, no credit card, no strings attached, just a chance to stand for faith, family, and freedom. Join this movement. Go to AMAC dot us slash Charlie today. That is AMAC dot us forward slash Charlie today. Lots to get to and we're gonna have cam Higbee join us. In the next segment, he is making waves man in Minneapolis. We've had him on once before Nick's order, but he infiltrated a signal chat that's sort of like their command and control center, the information nodes. And we even find out that you've got state representatives in these chats, you've got the lieutenant governor.
Speaker 4: We should see this up, I think, because what we are getting is big picture. You're having an organized operation by the Democrats with their activist arm, with their state and look arms, and yes, with their national arm to abolish federal law and also kind of go back to abolishing the border because the new demand, what they're really pushing for after the shooting this past week, is that they need to have a total defunding of ICE and the border patrol. Well, okay, if you just defund them, we don't have a border anymore. Yeah, it's just gone. It's all back to the Biden era, and that's what they're demanding. So we should play this. We had we had play what well, we have clips of them demanding. So for example, we have Adam Schiff, Democrat Senator clip two oh nine.
Speaker 7: If Democrats vote against this DHS funding measure, my question for you, Senator, are you prepared to vote against DHS funding if it means partially shutting down the government again, coming on the heels of an incredibly long shutdown.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not giving Ice or border patrol another dime.
Speaker 3: How about Seth Seth Moulten. This guy's a real peach. I mean, these guys are Their whole tactic is to go throw a tantrum. They want you to bend the knee. Not gonna happen. We do not blink. I'll say it again and again and again. I do not respond to terroristic threats. I do not respond to petty tantrums. You should not do that either. We should not do that as a movement. Two oh two.
Speaker 5: People are scared. People are really scared, and they're scared for good reason. And I would love to be on your show telling everybody it's gonna be okay, don't worry, this terror will not be coming home to you. But I can't say that because it is the explicit intent of this administration from Trump on down, to terrorize blue cities across America.
Speaker 3: So I mean, and he just keeps going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Tim Walls had a line he made the comparison to and Frank hiding in the attic against against direct incitement. It is, it is they're really they're whipping people up, and I actually I would have personally, I would avoid using the word tantrum because it's so much more sinister. This is not babies complaining to get what they want. This is a real revolutionary agenda that they want to abolish. They basically want to abolish the United States because if the United States doesn't have a border, it's not a country. Anyone can come here. It's like a free zone. And they want to achieve that. They did achieve it under Biden. It was absolutely ruinous for the country, and the mere act of trying to undo all of the damage that Biden did, they have gone into an absolutely spectacular meltdown. They're trying to destroy they're trying to kill police, they're trying to get cities destroyed that they're willing to do basically anything. They have doctors in Florida threatening to kill people who come in for surgery, and they're doing all of this because they want to abolish the country. This is a very revolutionary agenda.
Speaker 3: Completely agree. Here's a Senator Van Holland. Remember he was the one that sip in Margarita's with Maryland Dad. Two.
Speaker 8: Ohwait, the reality is the real domestic terrorists. They're in the White House right now. They're people like Stephen Miller. They're people like Donald Trump. They're the ones who are terrorized in the community, these communities having nothing to do with public safety. People across the political spectrum are looking at what they're seeing on the videotape and listening to the lies coming out of the White House, and that they're agreeing with those of us who say we cannot continue to provide one dime to this lawless Trump operation.
Speaker 3: You've got liberals all over TikTok saying it's time to die for the cause. Does that sound like business as usual whipping people? Does this sound like you know, this is just run of the mill, peaceful protest, good trouble. Now, this is why you have armed men going into the crowds and confronting and resisting arrest when DHS tries to subdue them. I'm not saying everything was perfect in that interaction, and what I'm saying is this is why you're having these interactions. This is why Ice is whipped up and scared and on guard in tents in the first place. We should play some of these videos. If you have a comment, Blake Fleet.
Speaker 4: Well, they're just they're constantly engineering things to make everything worse, to make things more violent. They're encouraging things that the d arrests tactics. That's a big one where Oh, anytime ICE is trying to detain someone, try to get in the way and fight with them. That is how you get stuff like what happened on Saturday or fright, whatever day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I literally have a clip sheet here. I have seven clips here of libs on TikTok going. It's time to dive for the cost of folks. Two eleven.
Speaker 9: If we don't have an ICE uniform on, we're not safe.
Speaker 10: Make sure you have your.
Speaker 9: Affairs in order.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work on getting mine in order.
Speaker 10: Because rights don't exist in this country anymore for US citizens.
Speaker 3: The heck are you even talking about? All pretty had to do was say officer, mister agent, mister whatever, I have a weapon on me. It's legal. I'm you know here, you go, hands up, hands where you can see them. Yeah, I'm here to protest. I don't want deportations, but I'm armed. Just want you to know that, and then it would a DS gladd the good old fashioned way to twelve got another one to twelve.
Speaker 11: I think I'm willing to die for this, but we lack a clear plan beyond basically complaining in all its forms. The good people in this country aren't asking for another peaceful protest that fizzles out by Monday. We're not asking for catchy slogans or edgy T shirts. We're asking for direction. The largest force in this country is standing by, waiting for someone with a platform to say, here's how we organize, Here's how we apply pressure, Here's how we move deliberately, relentlessly and without illusion. Tell us where to be, what to do, and what to bring.
Speaker 3: Go to two fourteen. We could play these all day to fourteen.
Speaker 9: Hey, so they're going to kill us anyway, So I think maybe we should just mop mob them. I mean, I don't we have to do something like we have to as bystanders mob them like that like American Revolution, like hiding in trees.
Speaker 4: That A use her name on that account is jen existential crisis, which it could just be a joke, but I think it gets something. It's for a lot of these people. She seems mentally unwell. She's whipping herself up to cry while making a video for the camera. A lot of these people, they're taking their personal mental elm wellness and they're projecting it into this revolution. And for some of them they're dead serious, but some of them, a lot of the people driving this, it's an extremely exotic political larp. They want to be in a Marvel movie or a Star Wars movie, or their favorite music like a Ley mis Rob musical. And this is deadly.
Speaker 3: Serter kids that are trying to go toe to toe with law enforcement. And that's why this is always going to end poorly because they don't know how to respect law enforcement. They fundamentally disrespect law enforcement, and they want a revolution. This is this is, This must be quelled, and it must be called quickly. Hey guys, if you've been a faithful Kirk podcast listener for any amount of time, then you've probably already heard about strong cell. It was Charlie's favorite supplement. If you want to deal with your brain fog, fatigue, lack of energy, or constant illness, then you have to try strong sell. People always ask Charlie how he's able to keep his mind so sharp and his energy up and strong Sell was his go to every day. I traveled the country with Charlie watching people ask him time and again if he really believed in strong Cell, and I loved watching him tell him. Yes, he loved it, and he used it, and he made us all believers too. Here at the Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Show, Strong Cell uses a proprietary delivery of any DH to make sure it goes straight to your cells to help your mitochondria. And since there are cells in every air of your body, then healthier cells equals a healthier you.
Speaker 3: And now you can try strong Cell completely risk free with their ninety day money back guarantee. That's right, completely risk free to try.
Speaker 1: That strong Sell dot com forward slash Charlie, and don't forget to use special discount code Charlie at checkout to get a special twenty percent off just for Kirk listeners. Strong Sell dot com forward slash Charlie. Check it out right now.
Speaker 3: Cam Higbeet joins us. Now, everybody we're gonna put up during this conversation how to support what he's doing. He's got a PayPal and a Venmo. He's doing gorilla journalism right there on the streets in Minneapolis, putting himself hopefully not too much in harm's way, but very much so. Everything's crazy up there, Cam. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: So you got your hands on you infiltrated. Tell us the backstory. How did you get in a hold of this information to the Signal Chat and what did you find inside of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, well I made a friend.
Speaker 10: I can't say who it is or i't elaborat ut there, but I managed to get in. I got a link to many of the Signal chats, specifically the rapid response groups that were being used to actively track down and hunt ice and then stage intentional obstruction of their operations, oftentimes resulting in violence and sometimes death in the case of mister Preddy. And I also believe that Renanicle Good was a member of the Signal Chats, and I don't have confirmation from anybody in the chats like we do with Alex.
Speaker 2: Pretty members of the network have admitted that he was what they call an observer.
Speaker 10: I don't have that for Renanicle Good, but what I do know is that she was engaging in the exact same tactics that everybody else in the network was engaging. And here's the other thing. When they are in the neighborhoods, when you are seeing them actively impede ICE or federal law enforcement operations in the neighborhoods, the only way.
Speaker 2: You know to be there is through these networks.
Speaker 10: And I know that because before I was infiltrated, I drove around looking for ICE convoys and looking for protesters in the neighborhood during give federal operations, and I couldn't find any. But then I joined the seat, I hunted them down, like over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: So cam for people who haven't seen it, can you give a basic summary? What are the tactics they're describing? What's the whole process for how this unfolds for maybe a typical IC convoy.
Speaker 10: So as soon as they see a vehicle that they believe is federal law enforcement, they will send the plates into these signal rapid response groups. They have several occupations. There are people who are on motor patrols, so they're like in their cars and they're driving around looking for federal agents. There are stationary patrols, people in their car sitting on corners. There are foot patrols, people walking around on foot, and then people stationary on foot as well. You'll see them on corners everywhere you go in Minneapolis. Those people are constantly just looking for plates. Then there are plate checkers, and that's indicated by an emoji of a dinner plate. That means that those are people who are probably home checking plates and comparing them to their airtable database.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: And then you have dispatchers who run a twenty four to seven call it's active right now, who tell people what intersections to go to, They check the plates, they confirm it, and they tell people go here, and then all of the patrols go to that location, and that's how they all end up there. And the goal is, of course, to impede federal law enforcement. That's their expressly stated goal, and that's exactly what they do. They obstruct, They de arrest, and they aid and about illegal immigrants. They help vulnerable communities, they call them, and that's pretty much the synopsis. The network was nuked after I exposed it, and they've already rebuilt it. I'd say it's probably about at half capacity of what it was before.
Speaker 4: And then so they go there to obstruct. What are the tactics they're told to use for the purposes of obstruction when they're on site.
Speaker 10: Stand in the way block. A big one is honking your horn, blowing the whistles, follow the cars, so they'll follow the convoys everywhere, like we were at one point. So Babino is driving around south Side Minneapolis and a convoy the other day I think it was a distraction convoy, but there was literally like twenty cars following this convoy, protesters honking their horns, blowing whistles. I mean, this convoy, if it was actually conducting operations, wouldn't have been able to get anything done due to the fact that there was such a volume of people following them with vehicles, which are weapons.
Speaker 2: So those are the tactics.
Speaker 10: And when we drive our car downtown, our car was marked in their database as confirmed ICE somehow. I don't know how it's in the aircable database. I've seen it. I have screenshots of it. And so we would pick up like four tails anytime we went to south Side Minneapolis. And I mean it is like as soon as you enter south Side Minneapolis, you automatically have three people following you. We would just right turn and a right turn and a right turn, go in a complete circle, and they're still following us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's I mean, it shows just how widespread this network is. There's a guy who applied to your tweet that's got twenty million in game age. By the way, congrats Cam this great, great work. This guy named Eric Schwalm. I've checked him out. He's legit, it says, as a former Special Forces warrant officer with multiple rotations running counterinsurgency ops, both hunting insurgeons and trying to separate from the sympathetic populationsized. I've seen organized resistance up up close, from Ambar to hemlant Helm, and the pattern is familiar. Spotters, cutouts, dead drops, disciplined colms, role specialization, and a willingness to absorb casualties while bleeding the stronger force slowly. And that's the key there. They are willing to absorb casualties by design. It's an information op. They want to win the hearts and minds of people to play victim when something goes wrong, when they cause it to go wrong. This is the whole game. This is the whole game. They're gonna go put put a bunch of Kamakazi, Karens put their bodies on the line. That's why you see Joy Reid saying you need to put your white bodies on the line. They're going out in the streets in the middle of the freezing cold. Doesn't seem to matter. By the way, I do have a question just on this. It seemed like the cold had no effect on these people because we got Antifa streaming in from all across the country. Are you not?
Speaker 10: I will say, at the Federal Building there's a lot less people, and there was this big Indivisible walk out protest downtown Minneapolis. There's tons of people for that, tens of thousands, but that was just a walkout, so they only had to be out on the streets for a short period of time, which made the crowd look massive. I do think it is having some degree of effect on them. It's not having an effect on the patrols though, because they get to sit in their cars. So you get to sit in your car all day, and then finally you find a convoy or an agent doing an operation, you get out for an hour, potentially get killed, and if you don't even get back in your car and you're fine.
Speaker 4: So I don't see this getting asked a lot, So they're doing all of these hindrance operations. Is ICE still making arrests? Are we able to see that happening? Are they striking out a lot? What's going on in that dimension?
Speaker 10: It seems like it. I mean, when I watched the signal chats they're talking about, there was a live abduction over here at this time, So it seems like they're still arresting people, at least according to the intel from the protesters, which isn't always the most reliable thing ever, but it seems like they're under the impression that arrests are still being made. Regardless, I haven't received any indication that things.
Speaker 2: Have slowed down.
Speaker 10: It's definitely difficult for them to operate given what they have to face at these intersections. I think that clip was actually just after the Prediy shooting, which was like a war zone right there where it happened, and those people were all called there through these signal chats. I watched it happen when he was killed. I was still in the all of the chats before the network got new. They didn't realize I had leaked this right around the same time he got killed. And they hadn't because he got killed. It was foggy war. They didn't realize I leaked it.
Speaker 2: So I was still.
Speaker 3: Watching well the organizational level of this and some of the high profile people. You mentioned the guy that was that was killed, Preddie, he was in these signal chats. You've got the lieutenant governor, You've got some state reps. Who else do we know that is of note that was inside these signal chats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't have one hundred percent confidence that the Lieutenant governor is in the chats, just because I don't want to make a one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent certain without fair enough since he.
Speaker 10: It seems like there might be some evidence indicating that she is. I know Zero Hour has done a lot of work on that specifically. I haven't had a lot of time to dive into it because I'm still on the ground. I go out every day still and I get in the mix of these protests.
Speaker 2: I was out there in.
Speaker 10: The tear gas yesterday, So all of my time is spent on signal gate and on the ground reporting. I just do info dumps and I say I recorded everything inside the signal chats.
Speaker 2: Here it all is.
Speaker 10: And then other people go and they find out the names of the people who were in the chats and stuff like that, they slow it down. I just haven't had the time to dive into specifically identifying people. I'm just making all of the information public and making sure that these are my signal chats.
Speaker 4: So there's clearly a lot of people in these. They have pretty sophisticated resources when they're checking plates and all of that. Is there any evidence that they might have access to privileged information like that they have someone in the police, someone in the federal government, in the state government who's giving them information or access to certain programs that are not supposed to be available for civilian use.
Speaker 10: I've heard this a lot. I haven't seen any evidence that that's the case. It's definitely possible. I'm not saying it's not possible, and I'm not saying it's not the case. I haven't specifically seen conclusive evidence if that's the case, they're definitely checking plates. But I do know that they have a system in place, and I haven't really had the opportunity to talk about this a lot. The system is that they will run a plate and they have this airtable database, and when you report a plate, you say, vehicle seen with agents front seat agents exited, the vehicle seen at the Whipple Federal Building in the parking lot, seen in abduction or whatever, and that gives them. Then the admins basically tag that with highly suspected ICE, confirmed ICE, possible, or not ICE. And our vehicle was tagged as confirmed ICE. I think because we were like right behind the convoy one of the days and they they're like we were. I was actually listening to them live while they were tracking our car. They're like Ford f one fifty Joints convoy for Joints convoy.
Speaker 2: And like we're just doing the same thing.
Speaker 10: So they're really I mean, they're not that smart too, is the other thing. But I don't I don't see any evidence that that they have like a like a government play checking soft forward.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's all reporting.
Speaker 3: At this time. Cam, I want to make sure that we get everybody to your your pen, your pay PayPal and Venmo if you could put those up again. So the PayPal is DC Higbee at gmail dot com and your Venmo is Cameron Higbee, Cameron dash Higby. Please support the work that Cam's doing out there. Please, everybody you're watching Real America's Voice streaming. Please support camps.
Speaker 4: Is how reporting works now, Yeah, independent people.
Speaker 3: It's DCB Just so people, Oh, dc B, thank you, Thank you, DCB Higbee DCB Higbee at gmail dot com. Sorry about that cam, Stay safe. Hey for having me guys, Hi folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refi will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y REFI can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter. Why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. I want to show you some of these folks that are actually confirmed. I believe the sluice on the internet, I should say, have have confirmed that they're in these signal chats. I mean, and it's it's very telling, right. So two sixty three, this is an anti signal group leader who's been coordinating ice riots identified as Amanda Koehler, paid protests organizer, Minnesota state senator candidate and campaign strategists for Tim Waltz. So that's a campaign strategist for Tim Walls working on paid protests, one of the organizers of this signal group. That's what an insurgency looks like. In twenty twenty six to sixty four, this is Anita Smith's Smithson candidate from Minnesota State Senate, Avid anti ice watch dispatcher. So again this is the face of an insurgent. This is a radicalized population in the United States. Two sixty five. This is David Snyder, another gentleman who seems to have been involved in these signal chats. If any of this is incorrect, we'll correct the record. By the way we're looking at this, this seems to be pretty well established, so we will correct the record if any of these people are improperly named. But I just want I want it. I wanted to show these because I think you have this image or maybe you're like me and you have this image in your head of what a radical looks like. What you know what.
Speaker 4: These were used to the Portland mutants, correct, and girls are just sort of the those are the Seal Team six of this. They're the ones who really will get in the thick of it. But the bedrock of so much of left and activism is people like that, and they're very important, and they're actually probably the greatest weapon the left has. Just a look normy, looking very motivated, frankly, very moral in how they view the world. They're the kind of have a moral framework, so they're very they have a moral framework. They act according to their ideology. They are not nihilus. They are people. When Charlie would talk about women being norms and forcers and that what goes on with a lot of liberal women is they're the kind of people who would be holding your church together. One hundred years ago, and they've kind of been given a bad moral framework to work with and they've gone berserk. And that's what's going on here. These people have gotten raised in or seduced by a ideology that's steadily driven them insane. But they're still very committed, they're very organized, they're very effective, and they get things they're able to get things done, and they're organizing the signal chat like that. That is something we'll be frank the right has a lot of difficulty with that. That's one of the reasons even Turning Point was so important, was just getting off the ground this level of multi state, multi institution organization that the left just comes to a lot more organically most of the time.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think a part of that. You're talking about these norms and these rules, that these ideologies that they are very committed to, and where you know, we on the right we want to build our business, build our family, build our church. They want to build their insurgency. They want to build they want to fight for those illegal immigrants in those child rapists with all their might.
Speaker 4: And there's another factor too, which is just that for a long time, if you had a right of if you had something on par with that signal chat on the right one, it would get docked earlier, and the people in it would get in serious trouble and would lose their jobs and have bar complaints against them and all that. And I don't think you'll see the same thing.
Speaker 3: I hope you're wrong. I hope you're wrong. I actually I again. So I talk about building immunity. This is gonna be a repeat theme. You were building immunity to the SOB stories, I hope, and I think we're doing that. I think one of the key roles of this show, key roles of what Charlie did, certainly key roles of Turning Point, is helping build the backbone, build immunity to the old tactics. We can't be pushed around, and we can't be pushed off the mark. When you let in twenty million people, ten million people, whatever it was, Blake's one hundred percent right, that is essentially a nullification of the United States. That means we don't have borders, we don't have sovereignty, So we can't let that stand. The rules have to be enforced. You come in here and you invade us, you gotta go. That's the bottom line, there can be no moving off that mark.
Speaker 4: More more to the point, not even just if you come here legal, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: But if we're.
Speaker 4: Trying to arrest you, like we have to be allowed to do it.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah. And by the way, and if you're some that wants to keep all your your fraudsters. By the way, I thought about this on the way to the office this morning. Remember how this started. Tens of millions nill, Yeah, that's the original starting point, tens of millions, just decades really of ignoring our immigration laws, decades of letting businesses hire foreigners illegally. But then you get Nick Shirley. He goes in, he uncovers billions of dollars of fraud up in Well, it's.
Speaker 4: Every place they've gone. It's like, oh, there's an address next door and it has three daycares and a medicaid services company all registered to this address. Yeah, that's happened repeatedly.
Speaker 3: This By the way, they're stealing your money, they're defrauding the US taxpayer. Many of them are violent criminals, foreign gang members, drug dealers, child human traffickers, child traffickers. Many have killed Americans. And I don't want to hear all this crap about all illegal immigrants per capita kill less than ice agents. Garbage. Ice agents are getting pressed right now. They're getting hunted and stalked in the streets, harassed, goated, and they have a very difficult job. Not every decision they make is going to be super easy to defend every time. And this is why, because in a split second decision, when you're wrestling somebody who's resisting you, who's packing, who's armed, yeahs, some decisions are going to be made that maybe in retrospect, could have been made a different way. When you were about to get rammed by a car, something bad could happen. That's why my instinct, without fail is always to be in defensive law enforcement, and yours should be that way too, because they have a very difficult job.
Speaker 4: I figure we should hit President Trump has yeah, go ahead, spoken on truth. This is about an hour ago, he says. Governor Tim Wallas called me with the request to work together with respect to Minnesota. It was a very good call, and we actually seem to be on a similar wavelength and be interested in hearing that call.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I told all the governor Walls that I would have Tom Holman call him and that we were looking to have any and all criminals that they have in their possession. The governor very respectfully understood that, and I will be speaking to him in the near future. He was happy that Tom Holman was going to Minnesota, and so am I. We have had such tremendous success in Washington, d C. Memphis and New Orleans and virtually every other place that we have touched, and even in Minnesota crime is way down, but both Governor Waltz and I want to make it better. President Donald J. Trump, No, thank you for your attention.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you why I like Tom Holman going there. Tom Holman is a tactician, so his background is actually less on the policy side, less on the even the media side, although he's very good at doing media. I think he's very compelling. He's a tactician, He's an operator. This is a guy that received commendation from Barack Obama for all of his deportations. But this is a field general. This is who we need in the field, and not only for moral support, boosting morale for ice agents that are getting pressed upon at every turn. But Tom Homan is an absolute rockstar stud He's got a spine of steel. He will not be cowed, he will not be bent, and so I love having him there. He's also, I think, very reasonable when you talk to him. He can talk to people on the other side of the aisle, and I think my hope is we will see de escalation, but one way we get theirs. We do not back down. You gotta hand over your criminals, there's no other way.
Speaker 11: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.