Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: The Alex marlow Show, and I'm glad you're here. A special shout out to all my Southern California listeners. It was nice to see everyone at the unite Ie event that we had that was run by Jennifer Horn, who precedes me on AM eight seventy The Answer and AM five ninety The Answer here in Southern California, and also junior Junior producer Daniel West was his integral to making that happen. It was nice to see everyone. Radio people are just good people, So when we show up at these places, if you guys hear about it on your local stations, show up say hi. It was really nice to see people and get a lot of support. Gets share the stage with my friend Larry Elder and Chris de gaul who announced he's running for Congress. I've never really done a major endorsement, but I kind of endorse Chris, so I put that out there. But our colleague Chris leaving to run for Congress, he will do a terrific job. Guys, These are plum jobs here in the radio business. If you're on national air, as Chris was, these are the jobs. You work a lifetime to get these jobs. And if he wants to leave that job and go serve in the Congress, then good on them. And I think it's a pretty safe seat. It's a pretty red seat, red area. Sounds like he's getting sort of a handoff from the incumbent there. So even though it's probably not gonna be the greatest midterm ever for Republicans, that could be a right spot. We could get our colleague Chris into the Congress, and that'll be good for the show too. So a lot of selfish reasons for me to want to see that happen, but good for him to stepping into the arena. And it was nice to see all of you who went to stop by, including those of you who are in the No King protests that were outside because as far as I know, in this country, we all of a sudden got a king once Donald Trump won, the popular vote, won, the electoral College won, every single swing state survived, assassination attempts survived. Law fair from the Biden regime werecalled. I wrote breaking the Law for a purpose. I go through six major lawsuits against President Trump, the six most successful ones out of you know, hundreds, and every single one of them had tied to the Joe Biden Whitehouse. Yet it was Donald Trump who's been being called a king. So the hypocrisy, of course, is off the charts of When I was coming into studio today, I thought I'd really pull for the audience at some of these Democrats that have been serving for a while, because you know, with Joe Biden served for half a century, half a century before when we the steam engine, only before hot showers. Maybe was exaggerating a little bit, but he was around for a long time. But Ed Marky's been in there forty eight or forty nine years. So nineteen seventy seven was his first house race. He's been in the Senate it is twenty thirteen. Ron Wyden forty four years he's been since he was first elected the House nineteen eighty one, then has been the Senate for the vast majority of my lifetime. Chuck Schumer a mere forty four and a half years in the House, and then the Senate, where he's been the majority leader for a while, and control that chamber. And assume you have Jim Clyburn well over three decades in his eighteenth term in the Congress. You can go on and on and on these Democrats, Bernie Sanders. How long has Bernie Sanders been around flying first class, accumulating three homes, all because he's a socialist. It's a These people are so blatantly not just hypocritical, they're kind of stupid. And all they know is performance art. All they know is to try to demonstrate and try to activate. But they don't have any ideas that have anything to stand for. And they're very content with these performative gestures that where there is no they're there as the expression goes. They're so feutile, they're non binding. I think about this a lot when I play clips of our friend Spartacus Booker, who I got a nice Barticus clip. I think it was on Friday Show, Corey Booker, who was speaking to an empty airport. There were no lines, there was no protests, There's no audience there to see Corey Booker speak, and yet he would speak anyway. And I just I'm a little envious because I feel like the things that I like to do in my life, I like to have some sort of a purpose for them. Democrats just exist. They lived to just exist, and that's what they did with the New King's protests. But some of it was pretty scary. A lot of you probably saw some of the some of the images, some of the clips that were going around, massive calls to violence against Ice. We had lots of indulgence. Are the most powerful democrats in the world. But the one scene that was there where you had just graffiti suggesting to kill all ICE officers, A lot of this stuff is really pretty dark. Kill your local ICE agent was getting scrawled somewhere at a No King's protest and foughts capture. This was La. So this is my hometown. Super safe over here in LA.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 1: Were doing a great job. We did a great job. I will say over the weekend, I gave a very California centric speech to the California based audience. This weekend I will put that out over on my podcast feeds. It was pretty good. I thought was pretty goodpeech and peoplere laughing at my jokes, which I always enjoy. But we got some clips from the No King's speech would be a mistake? Would and play some of these. I'll start with some brightbart on Breitbart here. My reporter Matthew Purty was out there and he was in the DC area and this was didn't go great, didn't go great for him. Well, he's used to this. He's a tough guy. Let's play Cut six, please, guys, and get your dump button ready or some bad words here? Cut six?
Speaker 3: What was that about?
Speaker 1: You just chucked me, Now you're touching me? Yeah, So in there he gets threatened. He says I'll eff and kill you, and then just blowing whistles. What are they doing? No one knows really what the point is of what they're doing. But the point is is just to get activated. And I don't want to entire underestimated. I come to the show. I want to make fun of these people that deserve to be made fun of, the deserve get mocked. They're really bad at everything they do. They stand for nothing, they have no charismatic leaders. The fact that suggesting that Donald Trump, who is ostensibly an authoritarian, but allows for all these protests to exist. It clearly disproves their point, their central premise of what they're doing. The fact that they're funded by all these oligarchs, all these billionaires, people like nevill Roy Singham, who is married to the Code Pink founder and lives in Shanghai, China, funds half of this stuff. It's all absurd, But yet the energy is not nothing, because we have a very weak energy. I'll tell you I have a minor correction on the show. I opened up Friday show talking about how the Senate had caved and on ICE funding, and I just assume the House was going to cave as well, and the House didn't, so the House hung in there. But that means still DHS is still partially shut down. So ICE is fully funded, which is great, but it means we could see more airport delays, and of course I blame the Democrats more, but a lot of this becomes an optics thing. I have another podcast out so to keep plugging myself. It's good stuff. I talked to Schabas Kostenbaum from Prager You and we talk about all sorts of manner of things. He's a debater who's out there trying to reach gen z youth, particularly literally on religious issues. But we talk a lot about the concept that feelings don't care about your facts this day and age, and that it doesn't necessarily matter if you are correct. This is the era of your truth, and I'm doing the bunny ears around that your truth, which would have been absurd concept years ago. But just because people believe really stupid stuff and really frivolous things, it doesn't mean they have more energy and can outvote us and certainly out community organize us. All Right, I'm going to place some points. This is a really interesting point. This is a this is a reaction. I think we caught this on TikTok for what we called the Morning Star Gazette, where a protester was posed to with the point that Kamala Harris was nominated by the Democrats after without receiving even a single primary vote, which is pretty ironic for the no King's crowded play cut eight place, would.
Speaker 4: You like to be a president Kamala Harris right now?
Speaker 1: Because she didn't win?
Speaker 4: But can I point.
Speaker 3: Out something that we say no kings and no authoritarianism.
Speaker 4: But Kamala Harris, no one voted.
Speaker 1: For her, Yes they did.
Speaker 4: Half the country voted for her. So no one was voted for her to be the nominee.
Speaker 1: Yes they did.
Speaker 4: Isn't that what like authoritarian?
Speaker 1: You're going down the wrong road right now with me.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go any further. What does that mean? I'm not gonna talk to anywhere. That's what it means.
Speaker 1: I just think it's so, this is a guy who is probably on drugs, but you'd hope, you'd hope this isn't this person's natural state of things. But he's got a plastic King's hat, he has a a cheeto colored orange face paint, obviously mocking Trump, has a super generic stupid tattoo on his shoulder, and he's wearing a tank top for some reason. And he's got dyed bright light orange here. It's it is a This is not a great representation of anything that you would never want to look like this ever for any purpose, even if you were dressing up for Halloween. You would think this is very odd and you shouldn't be around. You know, if this is a member of your family, you'd be very, very concerned about this individual, and he's confronted with, how do you call trumpet king? When the Democrats nominated someone without a single vote of the people. That's why she had to lean into that whole slogan Kamala for the people. It's because she didn't actually represent the people at all. That's why I got a chapter and I think it's breaking Biden. I think I put it in that one. But she's KMMA for the donors, like that's the point, not for the people. It's for the donors. The donors like Kamala Herris. That's why she got the nomination. So and then what does he do? He's threatening the same way Breitbart videographer shows up just to tape stuff where journalists you're allowed to do this. We free presston this country have a First Amendment, and even though we don't have a situation where we have a people represent and care about it, free press in this country where theoretically have one. All right, pathetic stuff, We've got more, a lot more collection. Come back, but I'm gonna paint your picture. Sirens are blaring, You've only got seconds to grab your child and run. And now imagine your elderly, getting downstairs feels impossible, and when you're there, you get you're in a bomb shelter, maybe for days. You don't want to go back up again. This is what's happening now is Operation Epic Fury continues. I'll have updates on that later in the show. Feeling is exhausted, homes destroyed. You know the situation in Israel. People are under attack through some very very important and worthwhile people. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is here. They're on the ground bringing life saving aid and emergency supplies to the most vulnerable people. And if you ever wonder what it's like to stand with Israel, what it stands for when you're standing with good against evil. This is the opportunity join Christians around the world in prayer for Israel and are people brave troops putting their lives on the line in this battle for good and evil, Good versus evil in prayer today at SUPPORTIFCJ dot orgust that's simple, go to SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Talking about this for a few months now, why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation, called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference? Okay, here's how it works. Some power Led makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PB Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power led devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonitis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hotspots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off Better be Better treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do sunpowerled dot com. Use the code Marlow. All Right, Salem to do something pretty cool with Indian Motorcycle, which has been around for over one hundred years, and they've got a vip tailgating experience in Cleveland. It's gonna be a celebration of American heritage. MOME for community can be a high energy Opening Day kickoff, and so we're seeing this on Friday, April third, so Cleveland Opening Day action. The primary location is going to be at Carnegie Avenue at the Platinum Parking Lot C nine in Cleveland. There's also gonna be a broadcast at Joelan's honky Tonk in Cleveland. So the beginning of the tailgate actions at eleven AM and they'll be the live broadcast in the afternoon starting at two pm. They'll be setting up on Carnegie Avenue for the VIP tailgate live a Jolian's honky Tonk. And if you're heading to the game, then you should come talk to them for opening pitch for any motorcycle and Salem doing a nice collab there, so cool. I'd love to see that. And it's good to do the in person stuff. If I ever bring someone up that's in your area, go do it. Go see the people, good people who support our radio programs. All right, I can't resist. We have got to do. We've got to do some more footage from the no Kings because we've got to make fun of these people. But first of all, we've got the b roll of the protester. So let's play cup five guys, so you can see this is the kill your local ice agent in the LA Federal Building. You guys can just and so any of you who think that perhaps that's some sort of a grassroots AstroTurf type person that the young look and the baggy gang member pants and the mask covering their face. Do you understand why the Ice agencine masks? Do you guys get this? If everyone saw this, he's literally painting Bull's eyes on the wall. Though that's just a how much more information you need? They want to kill ICE agents, so why do you want to make it easier for them? That's the normative, mainstream view within the Democrat Party. So that one definitely not a joke. We can make fun of the Chicago mayor Brandon Johnson. Can we play cut one, guys? He was speaking of no King's rally.
Speaker 5: We're coming back to the streets of Chicago on neigh first to have a day election to ensure that they ought two ritz in the state of Illinois and acastas country finally pay there fair share.
Speaker 1: Let's Texas, Let's go Chicago.
Speaker 5: Let's build a movement that partakes our democracy. Let's build a movement that secures our humanity, and let's build a movement that finally puts it in to the oliguard.
Speaker 1: Came We're in here the.
Speaker 5: Listen of Chicago. Let's go No teas, no teams, no peace jeans, now jeems plus the greatest freaking city shut up.
Speaker 1: I always like to ask about how's it going in Chicago. You guys feel like you're doing well with the permanent Democrat leadership there doesn't seem to be going great. It doesn't seem like King Trump is really the problem there. It seems like a lot of the illegal alien crime, it seems like a lot of the black on black crime there. It seems to be a lot more of the problem. It's also really cold, but it's always been that way, so maybe could benefit for some global warming, but I, I just it feels like if you're the mayor of that city and then you're a resident of that city, you think, what are we doing here? Should we be doing something a little more productive than this? But apparently not. He's really fired up though, the guys really, he's really motivated here. All right, we got some more let's play cut nine please. There's a lack of diversity here today that it's mostly people who look.
Speaker 3: Like you and I and I just this is not it is not for people black people, for people of color to be to get out on the street, they're at risk when they do that. If anybody's going to get arrested here, it's going to be a black person.
Speaker 1: It is not safe for them, and they don't need to participate.
Speaker 6: We need to walk in their name.
Speaker 7: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, okay, what do you think about voter ID Do you think it's racist?
Speaker 3: It's one hundred percent a tactic to control the population and prevent people from voting, so that the only votes, so that the maiden, so that the gerrymandering can work, so that white voters can vote in white Christian males.
Speaker 1: Have you been voting blue her most of your life? I've voted blue in the womb. Wonderful. Yeah, if you had to vote for Republic and JD VANCEL Ruba, which one would you pick? If you had to? I would slit my throat.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Real, she sounds nice. She sounds nice. It's the I don't know where to begin, but this is a old white lie, noting that most of the no Kings stuff was but one of the No King stuff was all it's all whites, And then you could see a lot of the shots. That's why a lot of the shots are she touted by the left, are all sort of aerial shots, because that discounts how many are paid protesters, how many are obviously tuned out how many of the signs are obviously astro turf, they're not handmade. And then you've got the fact that they have no black people. There's a lot of old whites and who just this is how they feel like they can air their grievances. But they think that it is racist that black people are not capable of getting voter IDs, and they think that they're going to get arrested in no King's rally, which is just so ironic because if Trump was really an authoritarian, none of these rallies would take place. So anyway, I love this lady. We try to get her on the show. A good interview by a Nate Friedman. All Right, I gotta take a break. We'll be right back, whichim Ran War updates talking more about the You guys, remember the last time Emma Joe was here, we talked only about parenting. I think it's the highest calling for any adult, human being, individual, and it starts with recognizing that as that life grows inside of you. If you're a woman, no men give birth, it's just a fact. Then that is a human life with rights and a right to exist. And one of the organizations that I think does the best job in the world making that case is preborn. Preborn offers ultrasound services and heartbeat monitors to expected mothers who may be debating whether or not to terminate the life that grows inside of them, or whether or not to give that baby a chance at a full natural life as God intended. They're an incredible group and I really value their partnership so much. On the show they provide those ultrasounds. They each one's like twenty eight bucks. So twenty eight bucks a month can save a baby a month, two undred and eighty dollars you can save ten babies. Some of you are really generous. Fifteen thousand dollars amazing tax deduction as well, fifteen dollar well as you buy a whole ultrasound machine, save babies for I don't know, all year long for a while. It is an amazing group, a group that I'm proud that I courted to the show because I believe in them that much. Preborn dot com slash Marlowe or a three zero eight three three eight five zero baby A three three eight five zero two two two nine, or you go to Alex marlow dot com. You click the preborn banner. Make sure that you tell them I sent you, but you got to go. Donate to Preborn early and often this year. Do the monthly thing, Make it a regular thing. Make it a regular part of your life. Save some babies each and every month with Preborn. We've been trying to track down all break if there were any blacks who were at the No Kings protests who are plucked out simply for their blackness by local police and arrested, and we have not found any, but we want to report on it if this actually happened. If you know any blacks or browns in your life that were rested for protesting while black or brown, then you can email me a low hot Alex Marlow dot com and we will ride to their side. Promise you all right, I got one more No Kings. You can't resist this stuff. I mean, this is just so lame, empathetic. But here's Robert de Niro who is trying to ruin all the great movies he's been in for all of us by continuing to be the most just vile excuses for a leftist that we've gotten this country. It's play cut tep plays him with No Kings.
Speaker 8: But when the crowds are chanting no Kings.
Speaker 1: What I'm really hearing is we all know.
Speaker 7: Is no Trump?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: There have been other presidents who have taste tested the constitutional limits of their power, but none have been such an existential threat to our freedoms and security.
Speaker 6: None.
Speaker 8: How can this be happening? Look at the power of the no Kings national law uprising. Look at the power of no King's national uprising.
Speaker 7: Afraid of Trump?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 8: No, they should be more afraid of us.
Speaker 1: I think I know who I'm casting as Joe Biden in the Breaking Biden movie We Got to put Together. I think he's got it. It's the was he acting? There is?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 1: Isn't he good at memorizing lines? It's the That's his whole job is to memorize stuff. Why can't you memorize a one minute speech? It's a skill. Shouldn't he know how to do that? He's an actor? I tell you. I just quote Maze Herono in this situation, the brilliant senator from Hawaii, Donald Trump is not, never will be, and has never been, a king, exactly exactly my take. I completely agree with Maize Herono, and that's why these rallies are completely unnecessary, all Right, let me give you some updates on Iran. Talk to are ongoing, and there was not a ton of movement that took place over the weekend. Trump is suggesting that there is a lot of debate that's going on. A lot of it's focusing around this area called Carg Island. So Carg Island, ninety percent of Iran's crude oil exports go through there. So the pipelines to pretty much all sorts of major oil feels throughout the region, huge storage capacity of tens of millions of barrels of oil surrounded by supertankers. So and a lot of the oil that it heads to Asian markets in particular, goes through the are So this has been really significantly. This is this is significant, and this has been a lot of the conversation in the news. And I'll tell you this is not new information. That might be new for some of you, but it's not new for Donald Trump, who's been talking about Carg Island for forty years. This is real. I want to play a cut for you. This is cut too, please, guys, because I'm running for the presidency.
Speaker 7: I'm here because I'm personally tired of seeing this great country of ours being ripped off.
Speaker 1: But as far as Trump is concerned, our allies are only part of the problem. The real culprit is a Ran.
Speaker 7: Why couldn't we go in and take over some of their oil which is along see how.
Speaker 3: Would you do that?
Speaker 7: Would you send in the Marines?
Speaker 1: Would you take a chance.
Speaker 7: In the war?
Speaker 1: Let them have Iran? You take their oil? That's what I ow.
Speaker 2: How I mean do we want a war?
Speaker 1: What do we want to take their oil?
Speaker 4: You go in?
Speaker 1: You a wee go in?
Speaker 7: You're going to have a war by being weak? Okay, how do we go in?
Speaker 4: What do we?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 7: You're going to have a war and it's going to start in the Middle East. What if the Soviet Union said you do this to Iran, We're gonna come in. I don't believe they'd do it. The next time Iran attacks this country, go in and grab one of their big oil installations, and I mean grab it and keep it and get back your losses, because this country has lost plenty because of Iran.
Speaker 1: And he talked about this a lot with Iraqi. Wanted us to take more oil in Iraq and he thought we didn't take enough of it. And I think that was a really legitimate criticism. Is all we did is we lost all the points politically for saying we were doing a war for oil. Then we never got any of the oil in return. And so he's saying that, yeah, we're gonna go get the oil the same way I brought up on last week's show. This is very popular point that I made, is that we're taking gold from Venezuela. Is that we're going to go take this. You guys are going to inconvenience us and you're going to compel us to use force to stop the bad guys around the world. That we're going to pay ourselves for it when we get there. And I like that. I like it's a good approach, and I fully intend for him to do it now. So a lot of people in the no Wars anywhere, the Isolation's wing of Trump's movement, have been pointing out over the weekend, well, this is going to involve ground troops, and we're seeing added troops being moved to the regions, suggesting perhaps there's a ground invasion imminent. Well, first of all, we don't know if that's the case. There is something like forty thousand troops that are typically stationed in the general vicinity of Iran right now, that numbers up to fifty thousand now, so we've seen an increase, but it's a twenty five percent increase. So does this suggest that Trump is for sure going to deploy ground troops don't. I don't think it does. I think it suggests that it's certainly a possibility. But recall, as I've said on the show over and over again, I don't think Trump takes stuff off the table. I do don't think that's what he does. I think one of the things that Trump does better than anyone else is that he refuses to hamstring himself because he has to conform to some sort of societal expectation or political expectation. That's why he was talking about forty years ago, there's gonna be wars, and we should get paid for it. We should go take the oil, and because if we don't get it, the bad guys get it, including China, not just Iran, but China. And so it's really important. So that's why a lot of people are looking at that carg Island as perhaps something that might be a part of whatever peace deal gets worked out with the Chupacabra like op Ayatola, who no one is still seen. So could we see a ground invasion. I don't know. We've certainly seen enough ticking troops that causes concern. But it also suggests to me that perhaps those people who are suggesting that we can't get the oil without a ground invasion, well maybe the negotiations that are taking place are going to involve iron getting us some of that oil. So how do we do that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Trump has got a way of doing these things. Think about how he set up the premise. When we were talking about all these new trade deals that Trump's carved, he talked a lot about them as if they're going to be begging us to do these deals, and he turned out that he was correct because he suggested the alternatives to the deals that were cut were so much worse that people were excited to pay Trump's tariffs. That's true. These countries really were dying to do these deals by the end of the negotiations because the alternative to doing the deals was much worse. And Trump's very convincing when things are when he is pointing out when things have been unfair to Americans. So my full expectation is when this war wraps up, and hopefully it's in short order. And part of the reason I think it's going to be in short order is Israel's out there saying they don't intend to put any troops on the ground. I don't know what type of ground troop capabilities Israel would have anyway, It's a super small nation. They tend to make their bones with strategic bombing and with incredible intelligence. I don't know what sort of a ground for us they'd be amassing anyway. But they're saying they have no interest in having a ground invasion, would suggest to me we probably wouldn't either. But are there some troops that are deployed in order to secure some of that oil to make this effort worth our while? I think that is still a possibility, and so that's what we're looking at here. But ostensibly talks run ongoing. We get very few details about it. But it's interesting to think about how any of you who think Trump might be being pushed into this by some nefarious force within the administration doesn't seem to be the case. Seems like he's been thinking along those lines for my entire lifetime, and hopefully we can get this thing wrapped up soon, get those gas prices down, and the world will be a safer place a little bit. So I'm still holding out hope. I'm still giving him a little more time to work this stuff out. But the suggestion that is real non insured ground invasion could mean that we could be coming towards the end God willing, and literally God willing, that is my prayer in this case. Another conversation that is worth mentioning is that there was a lot of discussion of the fact that the Holy Week it's happening now and Palms kicks off with Palm Sunday on Sundays, and for the first time apparently hundreds of years, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, which is in Jerusalem was not allowed to have a Mass there for the first time in centuries, which is of course a big deal. It's alarming, it would offend anyone of the Christian faith. You dig into more details that the gatherings are not permitted anywhere in religious buildings. I think over about fifty people, the number that was given to me, unless they have adequate bomb shelters, unless they have adequate medical supplies, because it's an obvious target. The same way you know American bases in the region would be a target high profile religious symbols, particularly symbols of Western religions like Christian religions, that that would be a that would be a top target. And so it did draw a lot of criticism immediately, including from figures like Ambassador Huckabee, Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney. We're out there saying that this is offensive, and Cardinal Pitsabala, who's one of the top cardinals really throughout the entire faith, one of the most well known guys in the Catholic community, he let alternative services elsewhere. But hopefully this is all something get worked out, because it's not great optics for anything. But I do think that a lot of it is consistent with the way a lot of religious facilities, particularly Western religious facilities, have been treated in the region. It just supplies more urgency to wrap this thing up because no one looks good in these moments. But I do want to say that the bigger catastrophe over the weekend from a Christian perspective, was that there was a massacre in Nigeria, again of Christians. And remember that we cared about Nigerians getting massacred for like ten minutes because Bill Maher brought it up on a podcast. But this is going on NonStop, and I'm anticipating it's in this Plateau region, which is kind of tough to get information out of there. We covered a lot of bright part news, but these are Christians getting murdered for their faith as they pray on Palm Sunday. This is taking place in part of this part of the world, and it is being largely ignored by the establishment media. Even the conservative media does not latch onto this stuff quite as much. But it's been going on for well over a decade. This has been consistent thing, and we did care about this for a minute. We have dozens likely. I mean, my guess is the final depth too will be fifty, maybe seventy five people. Maybe it'll be more. Who knows getting murdered on Palm Sunday, And it's going to get not a lot of references today. You're not going to see that a lot, all right. One other thing is to make a hard pivo because I make sure to all the news today that is a top tier. I love this coming out of the Treasury Department Secretary Besson announcing whistleblowers who discover fraud are going to be getting cash rewards. This got me jacked up. Can we play cut for please, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Joe, but it's very exciting. I think it's going to be a great way to ferret out waste, fraud, and abuse, starting in Minneapolis, which has been ground zero. So we are encouraging whistleblowers who know about fraud people are stealing from the American taxpayer to come forward at Treasury. We're setting up a website and we will be giving rewards. It's up to ten to thirty percent of the fines that we levy.
Speaker 1: I just love when this administration comes up with super creative approaches, and why not if you find fraud and you can identify clear fraud the way that Nick Shirley's going around and going to Minnesota, going to California trying to find fraud, you get a cut of it. And I was just picturing that I could. Really I've got a lot of medical contacts. I've got my father in law works in this sort of industry where I've got my wife's in the healthcare industry. I'm a journalist. I'm thinking I got all these tipstures, you guys emailing me to low hot Alex marglow dot com. Maybe this is how I build generational wealth, Is that I break some sort of story on medical fraud, medicare fraud, people stealing from the government. Give you most of your money back and I take some. It's so great, and it's just really fantasizing about it. It sounds pretty cool, and I just love that he's incentivizing the people. This is crowdsourcing, where crowdsourcing fraud. Treasury Department is interested in it because he understands that this is a great way to make it America a more affordable place. All right, I'm concerned about our afordability. I'm concerned about inflation, currency devaluation, and that's why I'm protecting my money with precious metals. Gold and silver markets are too volatile for me at least. The global financial chaos is NonStop, and that's why I got educated about what's happening with our dollar, about massive government money printing, all this fraud that's ballooned our debt over thirty nine trillion dollars. Now it's continuing. It's not gonna stop. That's why I made friends. With Lee your Capital. You get their freeing gold and silver reports, the best in the business. They teach you things they just don't teach you in school. And they educated me on alternative assets like gold precious metals, which might be just what you need to protect your wealth in these uncertain times. Remember I mentioned this all the time. Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer recommends a sixty to forty twenty portfolio now with twenty percent in gold. This is new as of last year. That's big. They're moving into gold, and I think you ought to as well. I'm encouraging you to take charge and do something, and do it with Lear Capital. They helped educate me and they can do the same for you. Find out more at eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five right now get their free gold and Silver Investor's Kit. You'll have a great conversation, no pressure to buy, just free information. You can get up to twenty thousand dollars in free gold and silver as well if you're qualified eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. That's eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five or go to Lear alex dot com talking about this for a few months now. Why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference? Okay, here's how it works. Some power Led makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power led devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back even tonightis joints and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do. Sunpowerled dot com use the code Marlow. We got a great team on the show here Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shali Matt Sibyl, Brandon Couples, Mister Callian, John Cassio and Daniel West, who was a star of the weekend in the Eland Empire. A great event with Larry Elder and Christa Gaulb And again thanks all of you who came and said hello. You'll have a chance to say hello to some other Salem folks if you're in the Cleveland area on Friday, April third. They have a partnership with Indian Motorcycle, which has been around forever, classic iconic American brand. We're celebrating in America's heritage. We're gonna do a lot of America two fifty stuff is just ramping up as he head into the spring opening day there. We're having a high energy kickoff for Opening Day and here's what you need to know at the Carnegie Avenue Platinum parking Lot C nine in Cleveland. The event starts with tailgating eleven AM from two to four pm. There's a live broadcast at Joelene's honky Tonk. So those of you who are I feel like getting to Cleveland are in the Cleveland area on Fridays, then we're having a big event with Salem and Indian Motorcycles that are going to include all sorts of things like getting able to check out some of the some of the merchandise, lawn games, bar set up, rolled Tribe shirt. Are we calling the Tribe?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: Is they? Are? They still? They're the Guardians oh, there's a giveaway also, Golf of America cruise giveaway, so live broadcasts that day full tailgating. But the Indian motorcycle display, that would be the cool thing to see. I can't get over this woman though, who said that the blackers can get plucked out of the crowd at the protest and that they're just just gonna get arrested. I guess for protesting while black, which is apparently a crime in this country. That's what they believe when you're a aging white lib. I've got a cut of a sort of middle aged white lib, Jennifer siebel Newsom, the future first partner of this country and the first partner of California. I couldn't believe this cut that this is out there from MS NOW twenty thirteen. Who cut three? Please, gentlemen, you.
Speaker 4: Took your four kids on this trip.
Speaker 1: You're here in Alabama.
Speaker 6: Now, why was it important to you to take them on this trip to Red States and learn about the history in our country? That's a great question. Well, I don't think or I know for a fact, that we don't get all of this history in our schools, and it's part of you know, enlivening them, building their curiosity, expanding their hearts, their empathy, so that they themselves can be the change they wish to see in the world and recognize that, you know, we have work to do, and that we have healing to do, and so that they can be, you know, use their voices to stand out and speak out when they see pain and suffering and bullying and racism and misogyny around them.
Speaker 4: And you want them to see it so that they know I do.
Speaker 6: I'm the truth seeker.
Speaker 1: They need to know the truth's a thrill. So she's thrilling need to go to Red States, to visit Alabama and Florida and other Red states because she she brought her children there so they could learn about racism and sexism and bullying firsthand. A maze more rabat who grabs a lot of great clips. But I'm just going to do the rest of the show like this, so if you're missing the visuals, I'm shaking my head exactly the way she does that. Sean, This is exactly right. This is how she does it right. When she pops her eyes out, she says nothing. She's nothing to say because all she wants to do is to try to become a victim brand this country as a press or oppressive narrative. But she wants to be the first lady of Alabama and Florida and these other red states that she only visited to see their supposed racism, which is just mind blowing. This cannot be a winning message, is why we have to get fired up. We have to be able to win. We can't let these people have any more power because it's a very dangerous world right now. We got open borders still looking at this war in Iran, you got a place like the the EU start to understand by the way they need to tighten their own borders. But you get Spain who is apparently closing airspace the US aircraft because we're in the Iran war and Spain's a bit player, but they're so lame. But overall, we need to try to make it so that we're doing everything that we possibly can in this country to try to keep ourselves safe. And these people are not going to keep us safe. These people are not the Newsome family is not going to keep us safe. They let California get completely run over and they're going to do the same for this country. And this is their priorities. Their priorities are not calling out evil around the world. Their priorities are calling out supposed racism and red states of which they know nothing about. So quite a bit of racism apparently in some of these blue states, because you know, the Blacks keep getting arrested for just for pro testing. One other item that I do want to throw in your direction. Trump had this truth bomb earlier today on the situation in Iran, United States of Americas and serious discussions the new more reasonable regime to end our military operations in Iran. Great progress has been made, but if for any reason a deal is not shortly reached, which it probably will be, and if the straight over moves is not immediately open for business, we will conclude our lovely stay and Iran by blowing up and completely obliterating all of their electric generating plants, oil wells, and carg island, and possibly all desalinization plants. Interesting, I didn't know that was a target which we have purposely not yet touched. This will be in retribution for many soldiers and others that around has butchered and killed over the regime's forty seven year reign of terror. Thank you for your attention to this matter, President Donald J. Trump. It's really great because it really is a succinct summary. Even an eighth grader can understand that's what he does best. More on that tomorrows go in peace to love and serve the Lord
Speaker 7: M hm.