Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start at turning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to The Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Blake.
Speaker 3: Andrew is also with us I believe he's in Palm Beach. I'm not sure if we have a connection with him or not. We don't have him yet. Alrighty, well, we'll just jump right into it. There's a lot going on today, but the story we wanted to start with today is one that I think affects all certainly all of us here in a more personal way than it ever did before. Yesterday, there was a mass shooting in Canada. This is in the town of tumblr Ridge. It's in northern British Columbia. It's a town of only a few thousand people, very far away from anywhere else, and there was a shooter there, and there's been ten fatalities, including the shooter himself. But what stands out about this is it fits into a mic pattern that has emerged over the past few years. The police originally identified the shooter as a woman in a dress with brown hair. I think, if you're like me, if you're like a lot of people, that immediately.
Speaker 4: Makes you raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 3: A woman in a dress, And unsurprisingly, what a lot of people immediately jump to is this is probably a transgender person who has done shooting. And that was only supported when the police came out and this is the Canadian police, of course, and began referring to the shooter as a word I'm not sure any of us have ever heard before.
Speaker 4: Let's play clip three point fifty.
Speaker 1: One that includes the deceased gun person.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then separately, do you know the gun person's relationship to.
Speaker 4: A gun person? Not a gunman?
Speaker 3: I think even I think even when a woman does a shooting, it's usually just gunman. But now this time it's a gun person. And so I'm not going to recite the name merely because the Canadian police have not officially identified the shooter yet, but we have very very strong, i would say, overwhelming evidence that this shooter was a local transgender individual. This person killed two people in their own family at their home and then went to their school and went on a spree shooting. And this is something that personally affects me because I remember when the Covenant school shooting happened in the spring of twenty twenty three. I just started working with Charlie, and that shooter, of course, turned out to have a transgender identification along with a bunch of other issues, and Charlie predicted on the show that he thought there would be a wave of transgender shooters of one kind or another, and I was skeptical. I said, Charlie, they're a very tiny share of the population, under one percent. Shootings like this are rare events generally, and I just I don't think you're likely to see, you know, one percent times of tiny number turn into a real trend. And the truth is Charlie was right and I was wrong, because since then we had the shooting at Annunciation Catholic in Minneapolis that was a transgender shooter. We've had we hadn't known about this at the time or noticed that. But Hyland's Ranch in Colorado there was a shooting there, two shooters, and one of them was transgender. And of course, as all of you know, Tyler Robinson, the suspect who we believe to be guilty of Charlie's shooting, he appears to have been motivated. He was not transgender himself, but was in a relationship with a transgender individual and seems to have been motivated ideologically by that cause. And now this shooter, we're getting the person who's very likely the shooter. We're getting details someone found their Reddit account. This person was taking a super dose of Zoloft at two hundred and eighty milligrams a day. I checked online. The starting dose is twenty five milligrams, goes up to two hundred. This person was taking two hundred and eighty. They were supplementing that with marijuana. They were taking something called five meo DMT, which is a psychoactive drug that you get from licking Arizona desert toad. You extract that and get a psychoactive experience. And then this person was taking a giant pile of hormones because they thought they should be the opposite sex. And what I have to say is, I think we're going to see more things like this because we're seeing we're reaping the harvest that was sown about a decade ago when we started to have the transgender cultural contagion spread. It started with a handful of families in the Bay Area, elite families. They had this kind of let's say it, a fetish that was indulged and fed. And then we blasted it out to the entire world with media and the Obama administration encouraging insurance companies to cover this. And then we had activists takeover medical professional organizations and egg them on into saying, yeah, if your kid says, oh, they feel unhappy about going through puberty, or they don't like being a boy or don't like being a girl, we are gonna put them on a rocket ship towards getting irreversible surgeries, and we're going to put them on a ton of hormones. And the truth is is these are all very mentally unwell people who are probably not going to respond well to a giant cocktail of chemicals being thrown at their brain. And what started as a very niche thing with a handful of people has turned into a broad based thing. Like I said, tumbler Ridge, small town in rural Canada, and if you go across America, everyone in America has had this encounter. You know, someone at their school. It's a boy who says she's a girl and that he's a girl. Now grew out their hair, you know, wears a different outfit. And these people, over and over are not mentally well, and they gravitate together and online spaces where they're fed a very radicalizing ideology. They're said, they're told everyone must accept you, or they're trying to commit genocide against you. They're denying your right to exist and you have the right, and they're the ones who are most prone to interpret that literally and think, Oh, if someone is denying my right to exist, I should respond with violence. I should lash out at the world. This suspected shooter appears to on Reddit. Besides posting about the insane number of drugs they were taking, they were taking, they were going to a shooting range and practicing, and they were posting clips of this on trans guns, which is a subreddit that exists for transgender people to practice with guns. We've created a very, very toxic environment, and I just shudder to think that we're probably going to have more events like this, more shooters like the ones who target pub at school, like an annunciation Catholic, and like what happened with Charlie. But in the meantime, we do have this very bleak denial where there's a there's a true dynamic you notice with this shooting, where they have the competing impulses where they realize that if they publicly announced, oh, it was a shooter and it was a transgender individual who may have been motivated by that, that will look bad. But they've also been trained for a decade that they can't deny this person's pronouns. So we get this bizarre situation where they're using gun person as.
Speaker 4: Their chosen lingo.
Speaker 3: But they won't they won't confirm who the shooter is. They've they've taken longer on this than I think they normally would with something like because they still haven't confirmed it a day later, and they at this point I think very easily could and you know, we have clips that point this out.
Speaker 4: Let's do a three point fifty two.
Speaker 5: But we know if it was a victim who was trans because we understand this is a fifteen year old boy who identifies as a girl gone crazy. If it had been if it been a trans victim, they'd have talked NonStop about that, as they did about the tragedy of the killing of Brianna Jai, who was a boy who was living as if he was a girl and was treated as a girl by his parents and he was killed. He was not targeted for being gay, But most of the media reports go on and on and on about this trans killing because he was trans identified, but they ignore it when it's the perpetrator.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm told we do finally have Andrew with us in Palm Beach. So Andrew, welcome to the show. And man, what a what a tragedy that I think all of us are horrified.
Speaker 6: We were letting you cook. We were letting you cook. Blake, he made a lot of great points. Yeah, I'm here in Palm Beach, the mother ship for Real America's Voice with Rob and Parker Sigg.
Speaker 7: But yeah, this was a horrible shooting.
Speaker 6: And instantly you made the connection I thought about, Charlie. Candles were lit on Bondai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a festival of Light, a festival from Bible times, one that Jesus himself celebrated. People gathered with hope, seeking unity and comfort and tradition. But instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists to stand in the gap, providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel, the former Soviet Union, or wherever the needs are greatest. Together we can make a real difference in the lives of those who need hope the most. Your gift today will help provide the security that God's people so desperately need. Visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's one word, URGENTIFCJ dot org, or call now at eight six six three three eight if CJ that's eight six six three three eight four three two five. On this trans shooting, Blake, you've you've really done a deep dive. Bravo on that first segment. You did fantastic. But we got to play this clip from Charlie. This was back in twenty twenty three. You mentioned that Charlie was right and a lot of people were wrong, maybe even you were wrong, but he nailed it. And it's creepy watching this stuff, you know. One of our producers sent me this clip from twenty twenty three and said, this is gonna be hard to watch, but you have to.
Speaker 7: Play it, and I agree.
Speaker 6: You know the way that everything went down with Charlie and the Tyler Robinson case and you made mention of the fact that he was at least motivated by his, you know, relationship with this trans identifying person. So let's let's go ahead and play it. This is from I believe This is from March twenty eight, twenty twenty three, play cut three eighty six.
Speaker 1: Trans people have been made into kind of the sacred cow of a American politics. You can't question it, you can't criticize it, and they believe they can threaten whoever they want. This is the ultimate top of the Impression Olympics. How many dead kids is it going to take for us to say we've probably gone too far here and we should just ask a couple of questions. How many mass shootings have to happen where we probably say wait a second, you know, can we just calm down?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: And basically Charlie goes on in that clip we have a second one three ninety seven.
Speaker 7: It might be worth playing, but the media.
Speaker 6: It has so fixated and by the way, Canada is worse than just about any other countries. It's worse than America, it's probably worse than the UK Blake. But they were worried about the privacy of the shooter So this person kills nine people, wounds another twenty five, some of them may lose their life, kills his own family, and they're worried about his privacy. Think about how backwards that value system is that would prioritize the privacy of the shooter. Call them a gun person, a lady in address. Respect the hell out of this person, but they don't give two craps about the people that just got shot and killed. Play cut three ninety seven.
Speaker 1: The media is actually pushing forward this total lie that there's a transgenocide again, the Trans Day of Vengeance. They have shirts where they say trans trans rites, and they have all these weapons or else that is a threat. Antifa and the trans mafia are now partners, and nobody's investigating them now, no one's asking questions. The media is terrified of these people, and by the way, some of that fear is warranted. You will get death threats, they will try to come after you. That's what they do. They enjoy the violence against conservatives.
Speaker 3: He was one hundred percent right on that, and as we learned to our horror, and it really is. If you look around online and if you start looking for the pattern, you see it over and over again, because it's not just that they're radicalized, it's routinely, even in stuff that's not specifically about transgenderism, often they most radical, the most extreme people in any movement are Often the joke would be that they're they're the trantissaries. They're like the shock troops of leftism, and often in bizarre ways, like a lot of the most militantly left wing moderators on websites like Wikipedia or on Reddit, they're often transgender. And then they're the ones, for example, who would be really gung ho about censorship. So the reason censorship on so many platforms went through the roof is you would have these transgender moderators and editors and such take it over, and they just everything gets consumed into them enforcing their fetish, this contagion on the entire population because they need that level of control because, as people have pointed out, if they aren't endlessly having people affirm their identity, it's like giving narcan to a hair attic. You're killing their high and you're driving them into a frenzy. And then on top of that, they're all medicated to the gills on untowed venom and so on. Andrew, but I wanted us to make sure that we hit another aspect of this, because there is reason for hope.
Speaker 4: This is all bad.
Speaker 3: We're probably going to see more shootings like this in the ears to come, but a big reason for hope that happened in the last few.
Speaker 4: Days and we haven't talked about it yet.
Speaker 3: We're going to also see the reckoning against the freaks and frauds and Charlatan's, the medical malpractice monsters in our schools and hospital systems who fed people into this contagion. A couple of weeks ago in New York, not a red state by any means, a New York jury awarded a woman Fox Varian, two million dollars in a medical malpractice case. Because she her parents were going through a divorce, they were fighting over custody. She got depressed, she was diagnosed with autism, and in as part of this, she started to identify as a boy, was put on a rocket ship, got a double mastectomy in about a year under a year and only got worse and then eventually detransitioned. Went to a jury and said this was medical malpractice. I was not really a boy, and they did all these things to me. And she just got one point six million dollars in past pay and four hundred thousand dollars to cover her future medical costs. And if you look at the numbers from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty, according to the American Medical Association, we've had over thirty two hundred mass tectomies on children twelve to eighteen, four hundred and five genital surgeries.
Speaker 7: Blake how Man, how many read that first stat again?
Speaker 3: Three thousand, two hundred and fifteen masstectomies on twelve to eighteen year olds from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty. So and that was before the peak. I'd say the peak was probably twenty one twenty two. Maybe maybe we're still peaking. So we've probably had thousands more four hundred and five genital surgeries, three hundred and fifty other gender related procedures, and that's on twelve to eighteen year old children of both sexes. It almost certainly the real number is higher. And that's that's surgeries. Never mind how many people took hormones because that's the first intervention they do, or puberty blockers.
Speaker 4: We know the puberty.
Speaker 3: Blockers that that wouldn't even fall into that age window that's often kids, you know, nine to twelve years old, and that can massively mess you up, that can lower your IQ, that can make you infertile for like huge numbers of problems.
Speaker 4: And now the other day, the UH.
Speaker 3: One of the Metal, Yeah, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons basically came out against gender related surgery for minors. I think we're opening the door to a wave. Thousands of these lawsuits could be coming, and they should be coming Red States. We should make sure our laws are as amenable as possible to these lawsuits. Make it so there's no window where you know, there's no statute of limitation on it, no ceiling on the damages. We should utterly bankrupt every doctor, every clinic that fed children to this Moloch monstrosity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'd hope something like this will just further underscore something that is common sense to most Americans. But the fact that we're having to fight on this battle just shows how bad it has gotten bad in so many senses of the word, how detached from reality we've become. Every day Americans make choices that shape our country's future, right down to which cell phone provider we support. Here's what most people don't realize. Patriot Mobile isn't just a wireless provider. They're an activist organization funded by selling top tier cell phone service. They've been on the front lines defending our freedoms long before it was cool to do so, standing in the gap when others wouldn't. The best part is they deliver prioritized premium service on all three major US networks, giving you the same or even better coverage backed by US based customer support. Get unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, and more. And when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you'll help grow a movement that fuels the Christian Conservative cause. Every bill you pay helps advance the values of family, faith, and freedom. Switching is easier than ever Activate minutes, keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade. Take a stand today.
Speaker 1: Call nine seven two Patriot today, or go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash Charlie. Use promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie. Or call nine seven two Patriot and make the switch today.
Speaker 6: This was I mean, if you watched any of the news last night. So I got in late into Palm Beach and I turned on the TV and it was like wall to wall coverage, like all the networks were covering it because this was we are now in the eleventh day of this Nancy Guthrie saga where she was kidnapped and people figured out because she didn't make it to church and they called the family. The family went in check. They immediately called nine to one one, got the cops involved, and the investigation installed. It just felt like there was no movement. There was these ransom letters that were getting sent to TMZ and local affiliates that included bitcoin wallets, and you saw Savannah Guthrie going on TV saying please, you know, we want to talk. And it does appear that there's been activity now in this bitcoin wallet. So originally there was three hundred dollars sent. Now we're being told it could be all of it sent, but Harvey Levin over.
Speaker 7: TMZ is being very coy about what they know.
Speaker 6: It is one of those crazy stories that just seemed to accelerate with a lot of velocity last night. And so the FBI releases these ring doorbell footage that came from sort of residual data on this ring doorbell Nancy Guthrie did not have a subscription to keep the footage, to store the footage, and so the FBI had to come in with their digital experts and he create it, reverse engineer it, and then they went and found a person of interest. SWAT teams were sent out, they investigated this guy.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 6: Everybody last night was thinking, was this the guy that that kidnapped her?
Speaker 7: Was somebody that was associated with the case.
Speaker 6: And listen, when the when the networks like this and when the tabloids are all covering this story, it means there's a billion eyeballs on this thing. For this has captured the imagination of the country. And it's just a really interesting story because as Blake has mentioned, as I mentioned, as Charlie's to mention, you know, this is really close to the Mexican border. And this person of interest was pulled over in a traffic stop about ten minutes from the Mexican border, so it was actually south of Tucson, where Nancy Guthrie lives.
Speaker 7: He's pulled over in ten minutes away from the border.
Speaker 6: We're all thinking, uh, oh, here we go, here we go now, could be the cartels. Then they interview him. This guy gets released. He says he's innocent. Three fifty six.
Speaker 7: What were they asking you about that?
Speaker 2: Whereabouts? Okay? Where do I? Where was I?
Speaker 8: And all that?
Speaker 7: But are you ever up in Tucson?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I work in Tucson. What do you do?
Speaker 7: Gls ther packages?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do you think you might have delivered a package to Nancy got through ouse? No, might have been a possibility. I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you ever deliver like Amazon packages or anything?
Speaker 2: Well, it's that's that's kind of the same thing. Yeah, So do you think you may have? Did they ever?
Speaker 7: Did they indicate that you might have been on her property?
Speaker 1: You're not sure?
Speaker 2: No, they just came up. They until right now.
Speaker 8: All I know is that they show me my in la a picture of somebody wearing a mask or something, and they supposedly looked like my eyes.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, So he denies this his I guess his mother in law was doing interviews with MS now or CNN last night as well. It's a fascinating story that seems to be developing. I think the big headline here, Blake, is the power of the FB to retrace digital footprints. Oh we do have John soon? Well, John, Yes, Welcome into the show. John could be with me fighting tech all morning.
Speaker 7: Good. It's great to have you. We're good.
Speaker 6: It's been one of those mornings though. So John, give us the latest. I mean, there was it seemed like this case had stalled and then all of a sudden, it just accelerated rapidly with Savannah Guthrie and her mom who's obviously been kidnapped, Nancy. What is the latest? They had this person of interest that was detained, not arrested. They've let this person go. What's the latest?
Speaker 8: So I think what you're seeing is the FBI has a pool of suspects. Remember what Cash Betel told Sean Handy last night, that they're looking at multiple people who could be involved in this.
Speaker 2: Now, that doesn't mean they were working together.
Speaker 8: Could be that they've got a pool of people that fit certain criteria. Their phone was in the area at the time, their eyes looked the same as the guy in the camera they were near, or their phone was near a location that was of interest, and they're trying to narrow down who those people are and whether one of those people could or more than one of those people could have been involved in the abduction. And so it's a process of elimination. And you know, we in the media sometimes want instant gratification.
Speaker 2: First, guy, we're going to get them.
Speaker 8: You know, Cash Bettel did a good job getting Charlie's shooter right away. But sometimes you have to eliminate a few Pif you've got four phones in the right area at the right time, and we got to figure out which one is which until we find the guy whose eyes matched, who's on the camera. And I think they're in a process of elimination right now, and that will mean some people are going to be detained who are innocent, some people who are going to be detained that might ultimately be involved in the plot. But it is a process of elimination. And it's not unlike what happens in a case like this, where a lot of the evidence is already cold and you've got to go back and go to your second level of evidence to start finding people. Second level of evidence is a little less certain, but it gives you a pool of people to start looking at.
Speaker 2: And I think they're in that process right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and John, that's my question right because we I remember this when you know Charlie was killed, you know that everybody's talking about this the first forty eight hours. This is day eleven of this, so you know, the question then becomes, you know, how does this case get solved eleven days out from the actual crime? And you know what is the I guess my question has really been centered around is this cartel related? Have you heard anybody referencing that as their concern about that? I noticed last night on the networks, nobody was mentioning that nobody wants to get ahead of themselves. I get that, but this to me would be the immediate thought. But you know, everybody keeps looking for those closest to the gut Thrie family that might be connected in the Tucson area.
Speaker 8: I think right now, what you see in the statements that the sheriff has made is that they believe the person who came to this home had some familiarity with home. Obviously not enough familiator, because they looked like they got surprised by the ring camera. That's why they go get the brush and try to get rid of the ring camera. But they seem to know the structure of the house, how to enter, and where to go run back from. And so that tells you that this was a crime that at least was thought out, if not from someone that has some familiarity of the property. But that doesn't mean that a drug cartel couldn't have cased the joint. It doesn't mean that an insider could have been involved. It could mean someone that they met once and they came back to the house and realized they had a victim of potential opportunity. They're in a phase now where they don't have a singular theory, and I think that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Eleven days out.
Speaker 8: You start to approach a case from a cold case perspective, just like the way the FBI produced the arrested the January sixth bomber. After five years, you go back and now you start to look at a wider circle of evidence. Someone in a pattern of evidence. Someone had that ring camera for a while, Where did that ring camera, why it's battery was still on, What direction was that going and where did it last ping, What are the white trucks that went by the house. Who has a white truck or a white suv? Because that was what neighbors reported, And you start looking for people that have multiple points of evidence, but none of them are directly obviously involved, and you start going through them and saying, could this be the person? They have a very important piece of evidence. They have biometrics of the eyes, and they're going to find that person eventually by stopping someone.
Speaker 2: And one of the first things we're going to do is an IRIS scan to see if it matches that suspect.
Speaker 8: And I think that that is a process is but they're widening the circle because there isn't a singular obvious candidate. That's going to result in some misses when you do this sort of process of elimination. Some people are going to be innocent, but you know, they fit some of the data profiles and you've got to work them down. But they're more in a cold case mode now than they were in the first forty eight hours. When you try to solve a crime, there's a lot of questions about what the sheriff did and didn't do in the early part of this investigation, why the property.
Speaker 7: Was basically for a while. Yeah, Yeah, it was a big is my question, John?
Speaker 6: So there was there's been sort of a storyline here that local officials were slow to cooperate with the Feds.
Speaker 7: Have you confirmed that in your reporting?
Speaker 8: I think there's been conversations going along all throughout, but that the sheriff's department was in the lead early on, and then at some point the FBI comes into the lead three to four days out. And that's not an uncommon scenario in a local crime, particularly if you know it looks like the local police can solve in the first couple of days. FBI comes in an assistatory role when you get three to four days out and when there's a possibility that this could be a multiple person plot, which is one of the theories here. You got the crypto coming in, you know, the alleged crypto allegations. You now bring in the expertise, and they bring capabilities that a local sheriff's department has. FBI is much better at going back and retrieving old ring footage, camera footage than a local police would be capable. They're friendsic capabilities that local police don't have it. So the FBI comes in with that. That's how you get the video. The video comes out, it starts getting people thinking, I think I know someone that looks like that.
Speaker 2: He drives a white van.
Speaker 8: Tips start coming in and then you're starting to call that pool of suspects when you go back to the January sixth case, and it's a classic case of solving an old crime, and an old crime is anything outside the forty eight hour window.
Speaker 2: Every lead is still hot.
Speaker 8: They had a group of people that they saw come in the Third Street tunnel. They had a group of people who had phones they had in the vicinity. They had a group of people that had some political reasons to have concerns about January sixth, And they put all those people on a map and you just start eliminating till you find your guy.
Speaker 2: And that's what's going on right now.
Speaker 6: Hi, folks, Andrew Colevett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at y Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember why REFI doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. All right, So, John, I want to finish this uh with with you really quick. So about the Nancy Guthrie thing, because it's huge news. We shouldn't be having kidnappings in the United States of America. This feels very Latin to a point. Blake Blake NEF makes a lot on this show. Feels very Latin American and it's so close to the border. But Dan Bongino says, he's like, he lays out three options, you know, and he was his former deputy director of the FBI, So he says, one, this is either highly calculated professional crime. Two, the initial story is not everything. It's not the full truth that the investigators are holding back details because it's probably messier or more explosive. I don't know if that means it involves, you know, family members or connections that are closer or option three. Law enforcement's completely stumped and they just don't want to they don't want to say it.
Speaker 7: They're scared to admit that they're that stumped.
Speaker 6: Of those three options, where would you approximate where we're at right now?
Speaker 8: I think you merge one and two together and you probably have your best option. There's probably some professionalism to this, but there could be some connectivity to people who know the family, are neew of the family and might have reached out and got someone to do the initial kidnapping, and then it goes a little bit south, right.
Speaker 2: I think that's the theory I've.
Speaker 8: Heard most commonly in talking to law enforcement the last couple of days. So there may be someone who knows the family in some capacity at some time who saw a crime of opportunity. They might have reached out to someone to work with them to pull off that crime, and then it seems to go south in some ways. And that's why some of the police assess that some of these ransom notes seem not the normal path towards a ransom or kidnapping sort of crime, and so those are That's what I've heard on the inside. I don't think they're fully stumped. When you put out a video footage and you can show the eyes of a guy, and that means they probably have a car somewhere, it means they probably have tracking on the ring device. When that guy takes the ring device with him, pulls it off, that's trackable.
Speaker 2: For a period of time until the battery dies.
Speaker 8: And then at some point people like that are going to have pick up their cell phones and so they have The third part is definitely true.
Speaker 2: They'll have more data than they put out there.
Speaker 8: But I think they're looking at a combination of someone who had familiarly with her or the family and then maybe bringing in someone to commit the crime. I think that's the biggest area they're looking at right now.
Speaker 6: All right, I want to pivot really quick here. Our audience is really into the Fulton County story. Blake went through the affidavit. So Judge just unsealed the affidavit that enabled the FBI's raid on Fulton County election offices, and you have a big piece at just the news Blake and John tell us what you've learned, and then Blake, I know you know this better than me, so please chime in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: First off, Blake, great job and all the work you do on a daily basis, you're doing amazing work. And by the way, let's put a circle around Maricopa County. It's the next Fulton County. I think you're going to see some law enforcement in legal activity in Americopa County coming in the next few weeks. It probably won't involve the twenty twenty election, will involve the twenty twenty four election. Keep an eye on that. That's right in your backyard. So let's watch that. What we're looking at here is sort of the way that al Capone gets captured. Al Capone never got prosecuted for being a mobster. They ultimately got him because he cheated on some taxes here in Fulton County. They're probably never going to prove that there was shenanigans in how votes were cast, but there is clear evidence that the way they were supposed to follow the law in counting the ballots and in complying with state law to do the recounts, that there were mass errors and that they may have tried to cover them up, and if they covered them up, they committed fraud under section five to twelve of the US Code, which says that election workers must abide by state law. They can't fraudulently fake counts or fake numbers just to make them look like they were competent. What they're looking at is that Fulton County was so incompetent in voting that they mishandled the recount and the audits, and then they tried to cover it up. That is the theory of the case. There are five. This is a very important thing. I want everybody to go. Look at the article that Politico did yesterday. They wrote one of the most bogus articles in the entry. This is an old, recycled case of conspiracy theories that Trump people have been kicking.
Speaker 2: Around for years. That's not what that affidavit says.
Speaker 8: The affidavit says, we looked at all those conspiracies and we corroborated some of those concerns, and Fulton County has admitted to us that these bad things happened, that we double scanned ballots, that we didn't follow the certification process, that there were other irregularities that didn't follow state law. Those are significant emissions of wrongdoing it and now it becomes a felony if any of the acts at the five categories of acts that the FBI identifies there are considered to be intentional, mean someone did it knowing that they were going to violate the law, or they were covering up something, that becomes a federal felony offense. And so that's what the affidavit says. All five of those issues that the FBI sided, and the bullet points at the top of that are five things that justin News began writing about in twenty one, twenty two, twenty three to tree.
Speaker 2: For all five of them.
Speaker 8: We got Governor Kemp to weigh in on some of it, and he made a referral Brad Rathsenberger, who once called it a perfect election, later had admit it wasn't He came on the show seven times.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 8: All five of the things they found are things that we corroborated through evidence, and now Foulton County is admitting that these things happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it's just fixating on stuff that, as you say, is sort of they'll say it's debunked, and yet it never quite was like they do have the strange discrepancy between like ballot images. The affidavit goes on at length about they had at one point seventeen eight hundred and fifty two missing ballot images. There's live examples of ballot images that appear to show literally identical images between different ballots. And you know that seventeen thousand number comes up again if you check the actual number of votes. President Trump only lost Georgia by twelve thousand votes. This is a hyperpartment.
Speaker 2: It matters.
Speaker 4: But they, as you say, it is sort of the al Capone type thing.
Speaker 3: They repeatedly know that if they're breaking the rules on how they're storing the ballots, how they're scanning them, if they're doing all these process issues with it, even if it didn't change a single outcome, even if it didn't really change a single vote, that would still potentially be a federal crime.
Speaker 8: It is, you got it right, Blake, That's exactly what the case is. Now when it moves to Arizona, I think there's going to be a different issue with the integrity of where blank and actual ballots were being stored in the same location.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on that.
Speaker 8: That's going to be a slightly different issue than I keep an eye in Michigan. Missigan's going to have some interesting stuff happening pretty soon.
Speaker 7: Great work, John, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: We'll do the show, guys, my friend. Good to talk to you.
Speaker 3: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com