Speaker 1: Welcome to the program. No victocrats allowed, because we've got a country to say, so, let's get her teed up. The subde Go Triple eight nine seven one s A G. E Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Is President Trump preparing to send what have been described as ground capable forces to Iran? Saudi Arabia has joined the US and military operations against Iran. Will the Democrat senator who accused Trump of lying when he said the Iranians were negotiating with him apologize to the President now that it is clear that Iran is in fact negotiating. Is there a path forward to end the shutdown? Let's face it, the democrats real goal is to either defund or abolish ICE. Several Democrats have even said so. CNN says Americans broadly disapprove of the war in Iran. Inentative Benny Thompson says Trump deployed ICE at airports too, in his words, intimidate travelers, just like they intend to intimidate voters. In November end of quote, not two TDS. Tiger Woods has been arrested for DUI after being involved in a collision with another vehicle. Triple eight ninety seventy one sage descent is welcome. Let's begin with Tiger Woods. He was arrested on suspicion of dui after a rollover crash on Jupiter Island, Florida, just before two pm local time. Here is a press conference held by the sheriff. Number fifty one.
Speaker 2: Found a pickup truck pulling a pressure cleaner trailer and a land rover which was rolled over on the on the driver's door, and we're going to provide you photos of that. The investigation started, and initially right off the top, it did appear that the driver of the land rover might be impaired, and at that point the chief Chief Viewing of Jupiter Police Department called me from the Mark County Sheriff's Office and asked for our assistance. It wasn't that the Jubile Police Department isn't fully capable of doing these types of investigations, but quite frankly, the Sheriff's office has a lot more repetitions in these traffic crashes and these types of investigations.
Speaker 3: Our investigation revealed as follows.
Speaker 2: Shortly again before two the pressure cleaner truck truck pulling a trailer or a small trailer was northbound on South Beach Road and was pulling kind of to turn into a driveway.
Speaker 3: It was slowing down starting to turn into.
Speaker 2: A driveway, and the driver of that vehicle looked in his mirror and saw a land Rover, dark colored land Rover overtaking him at high speeds and I don't know those speeds. The land rover kept overtaking him. He saw it coming, so he tried to edge off to the side of the road. But this is a small two lane road and there was no shoulder for this pressure cleaner gentleman to get off the side of the road. As he was trying to move to the side of the road, the land rover overtook him. At the last minute, swerved to avoid a collision, but clipped the back end of the trailer of the pressure cleaner apparatus, listed to the side and then rolled on the driver's door north past the truck that had just avoided the crash with The individual driving that land rover was able to crawl out the passenger door of the car and was identified to be mister Tiger Woods our Dui investigators came to the scene here and mister Woods did exemplify signs of impairment. They did several tests on him. Of course, he did explain the injuries and the surgeons.
Speaker 3: That he had.
Speaker 2: We did take that into account, but they did do some in depth roadside tests and when it was determined he was placed under arrest and taken to the Martin County Jail. At the Martin County Jail, and even on scene, we really weren't suspicious of alcohol being involved in this case, and that proved to be true at the jail. So mister Woods did a breathalyzer test blew triple zeros. But when it came time for us to ask for a year analysis test, he refused, and so he's been charged with the UI with property damage and refusal to submit to a lawful test.
Speaker 3: In the crash, no one was injured.
Speaker 2: Mister Woods did not seem to be injured at all, and the other gentlemen were not injured.
Speaker 3: But this is again, this happened a few hours ago. So I've given you.
Speaker 2: The information that I have right here right now. So with that, let me kick it to you for questions. I'll answer what I can answer.
Speaker 3: In the same direction. Tiger was coming up behind the guy and the kick up there. So the question is were they both going the same direction?
Speaker 2: Yes, both of them were in the two to eighty block of South Peat Road driving northbound. The truck pulling a trailer was trying to slow down and pull over and mister Woods was overtaking him at a high rate of speed before he clipped it back in and rolled his vehicle over on the.
Speaker 3: Driver's How many times did he roll over?
Speaker 2: So the question is how many times did he roll over? The answers he didn't roll completely over, The truck rolled to the driver's door and then just slid northbound up the road. And again we'll provide you some some photos of that.
Speaker 3: I know you said you.
Speaker 4: Don't know about exact speed and keep you sit higrate to speak twice.
Speaker 3: Now, is there a way particular? The general idea of how fast you mentioned before it you can't drive very fast on that road.
Speaker 2: So the question is can I give you a general idea of how fast? The answer is I can't, but I can tell you this. It's a thirty mine hour speed limit. And when I show you the photos, they kind of speak for themselves. You can see where he clipped the back of the trailer. You can see where he rolled, and then as he decelerates, sliding down on the driver's door of the vehicle, you can see that he slid for a pretty decent h a space before he came to a stop.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, was he cooperative as far as what his schedule was today.
Speaker 6: What he was doing was talk to me, speak to you guys.
Speaker 4: What is you know?
Speaker 2: So the question was was he cooperative with us? The answers was he He is cooperative, but he was not trying to incriminate himself. So he was careful in what he said and didn't say.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And when it came time again for the test, the urine test at the jail, he stopped that.
Speaker 3: Let me go back to one thing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: There is a Forlida State statute that requires us to keep people incarcerated for at least eight hours posted to U. I. R. S. So he's in our jail, he will be there for at least eight hours from the from three o'clock for at least eight hours and then.
Speaker 3: He'll be released on bond if you postponed.
Speaker 2: Thank you injuries to the driver who was pulling that pressure washer. So the question is injuries to the driver pulling the pulling the pressure washer.
Speaker 3: The answer is no, injuries to him. He was fine, thankfully you could.
Speaker 9: That breathalyizer came out with zero a urine testiny.
Speaker 2: To that question is breathalyzer was zero and to the urine test the answer is yes. So on scene we had dre experts evaluating him and they believed from on scene that he was not impaired on alcohol. They believe some type of medication or drug. And again at the jail he cooperated with the urn or I'm sorry, operated with the breathalyzer and then the yurine he wanted no part of.
Speaker 9: Is there gonna be any testing afterwards?
Speaker 10: What's the procedure with that to verify if he was under something?
Speaker 3: So the question will will there be any fall up testing? The answer is no. He has a right to refuse that test.
Speaker 2: There is a force statute which he will be charged with for refusing to take that test, but we will never get definitive results as to what he.
Speaker 3: Was impaired on at the time of the crash.
Speaker 11: Is that.
Speaker 2: The question is is that a fella? The answers know both charges are misdemeanor charges.
Speaker 12: Is he being given preferential treatment and.
Speaker 3: The jil costs of who he is?
Speaker 2: The question is is he getting preferential treatment in the jail because of who he is? Let me go back to the simplicity of this. For the Sheriff's office. We know we arrested a high profile figure. I'm not trying to dramatize it. But it doesn't matter who you are. If you break the law, we're gonna follow the law. That's a really easy path to take.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: As far as being in the jail, We're gonna make sure he's safe. We're not gonna put him in general population. He's not gonna be with other inmates that could hurt him or or try to capitalize on what he did. He'll pay the price, but he's not gonna pay the price by getting punished in jail.
Speaker 13: Is there any drugs or medication or.
Speaker 14: ALcom in the car?
Speaker 2: The question is was there any drugs or medication in the car? The answer is no, there was not.
Speaker 3: What's the injured?
Speaker 2: The question is was he injured? And the answers no, he was not injured. Again, he was lethargic on scene, but that we believe was because.
Speaker 3: Of what he was intoxicated on. Was anyone else in the car with him?
Speaker 2: The question is anyone else in the car? The answers, no, he was alone in the car.
Speaker 3: Or was he wearing a seat belt?
Speaker 2: The question is was he wearing a seat belt? And the answers, I don't know. I'm not sure. We know he crawled out of the passenger door prior to law enforcement arrive, and we can determine that based on looking at the car.
Speaker 3: I just don't know the answer.
Speaker 6: Anyone else injured in the area because of the crash.
Speaker 3: Or the rollover?
Speaker 2: The question is anyone else injured because of the rollover crash? And the answers, thankfully no. This is a small two lane road. Again, I'm gonna show you the photos. Had there been somebody moving in the opposite direction, we would not be having a conversation saying there was no injuries.
Speaker 3: This could have been a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Why this man does not hire a driver is beyond me, honestly. Now, early today the Senate agreed to a bill to end the shutdown. The bill, however, completely ignores Ice. It was now sent to the House, and the House is not pleased, which means that Senator Thune, the leader of the Republicans in the Senate, and Speaker Johnson, the leader of the Republicans in the House, are not on the same page. Don't know whether or not Trump weighed into this. We'll be talking about that later on. Also, some serious developments going on in the Iranian war. And remember the senator that accused President Trump of lying when President Trump said he was in negotiation with I ran, well, an intermediary has now come forward and said, yes, we have been conducting negotiation between the two sides, so Trump was not lying. Is Senator Van Holland who accused him of lying going to apologize? He was asked do you believe the Iranians over the president? And of course he went into a rant about how President Trump lies all the time. You really can't trust him. I wondered if he's going to apologize now that we find out that, in fact, the President has been negotiating through an intermediary, which is exactly what he said. All of this and more, We're also going to talk to John Lott about voter ID. Apparently we're the only country that has a problem with it. Don't leave town every society is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable. I'm Larry Elder. Right now, Families across Latin America and in the Caribbean are living without something we take for granted every day, clean water. Mothers walk miles to find it, children to school to carry it, and too often the water they bring home spreads disease instead of sustaining life. That's not just unfortunate, it's unacceptable. Water is foundational. Without it, health declines, opportunity disappears, communities cannot thrive. But you can help solve this through food for the poor. Your gift provides safe and living water, protecting children, strengthening families, and advancing lasting hope through local churches. It's practical, it's measurable, it's the right thing to do. Your gift of fifty dollars insures two people have safe in living water, or four one hundred dollars a family of four will be transformed. Now take action. Texts Elder the five one five five five that's Elder the five one five five five, Or visit Larryelder dot com and click the blue give Living Water banner at the very top to give living water today Tribulate nine seven one, Sage Triple Late nine seven one Saven two four three IM Larry Elder. We are Sale News Channel coming up. Wh were talking to John Lott about a PC road about how virtually no country on the face of the earth, including all those of Africa, have any problem whatsoever with photo voter ID stick around for that. We continue my annual Food for the Poor campaign. We're going to go today and then also through next week, and then that'll be that rushing, clean, living water desperately needed here in our hemisphere in seventeen poor countries across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day mothers are walking for miles, children are exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities are held back by the absence of basic clean water. Listen to the anguish of this poor mother who spoke through us through a Food for the Poor interpreter.
Speaker 15: The water truck comes every fifteen days, but sometimes it doesn't come, and she says, like now they just it just came and they didn't have any water for a while.
Speaker 16: She lives the castasus.
Speaker 4: The water is not clean, becomes sturdy, She boils it and ads chlorine to it when she can get it.
Speaker 1: Well, think about that next time you turn on the water pours out. Consider what a blessing clean water is in our lives now. Through our friends at the Christian non profit Food for the Poor, your gift of fifty dollars provides two needy children with safe and living water for an entire year, or one hundred dollars gives the same blessing for a family of four, while at the same time offering gospel centered transformation through trusted local partnerships. This offers measurable impact with results that literally save lives. Some of you have given one hundred dollars, some five hundred, some a thousand, even some five thousand. That is a lot of money. Any amount is helpful. Fifty seventy five, twenty five. Again, your gift in any amount enables at risk children to have safe and living water. Please act today if we continue our twenty twenty six campaign. How can you get involved? Text the word elder e L D e R to five one five five five. That's text elder to five one five five five, or go to my website right now Larry Yoda dot com. You see the banner at the very top. Click on the blue give living Water banner to provide living water today or option number three. You can phone in your gift through our toll free number eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. Several people said, I speak too quickly, and I've been given the information too quickly. I try to slow down A five five nine one eight four six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. This is Honduras number forty four.
Speaker 17: And I working thro hump, diarrhea and pain.
Speaker 1: We used to draw water from an old well and later installed the pipe for drinking water. The water became contaminated again and we had to buy drinking water. It's hard for us to earn the money to buy water, and here there's almost no employment. Thank god we now got this water well. It's your relief for the community. We are very happy because they provided us with free water. Now we can drink clean and pure water. Transformational for this poor area in Honduras. Again, your gift in any amount. Text the word elder e l D like David e r to five one five five five. That's elder e l D. Isn't David er to five one five five five or go to my website Larryelder dot com. You see the blue banner clean Living Water, or you can phone it eight five five nine one, eight four six seven three. It's eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. Thank you so much. Now on to the shutdown. Early this morning, the Senate reached the deal. The deal, however, completely excluded Ice. When it kicked over to the House Speaker, Johnson not pleased. Here's what he said, number fifty two.
Speaker 18: And well, the House of Representatives is looking at possibly trying to move this new spending plan tonight. This is something they'll have to move on their own. This would run DHS for two months. There would not be a lot of the Democratic asks that they were pushing for last night. But there is significant tension between what the Senate passed, which is run by Republicans, and what the House wants to do House Republicans. This was dead on arrival. They might have been able to pass this with a combination of, you know, some Republican votes and lots of Democratic votes. As I always say, it's about the math. But Mike Johnson needed to kind of throw down his marker and fight back. He did not like this at all, and I questioned him about why the Republican leader, John Thune, and he were not exactly lining up. Remember, John Thune is the majority leader in the Senate and he signed off on this along with ninety nine other colleagues.
Speaker 17: Listen, and if you were to.
Speaker 18: Accept what the Senate had passed, this could in tonight and the TSA lines would trip.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't call John Dune the engineer of this.
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer and.
Speaker 10: Judge Schumer and the Democrats in the Senate had forced this.
Speaker 19: Upon the Senate.
Speaker 1: I have to heat in the House. Let me answer the.
Speaker 12: Question, Chack.
Speaker 10: I have to protect the House. I had to protect the American people. That's our responsibility. Our colleagues on this side understand this is not a game.
Speaker 20: We are not playing their games.
Speaker 18: So any senator, a Democrat or a Republican could have objected to this and tried to block this. That's not what happened. And had the House of Representatives decided to take this, guess what the shutdown would be over. And this is why President Trump has decided to intervene. What Republicans in the House want to do is put out their own bill again, which they'll probably have to pass on their own and if they have trouble on their side, that's all on them, and then send it back to the Senate and try to compel the Senate, trying to jam the Senate with their bill, and kind of dare any Democratic Senator to show back up on Monday if the Senator is supposed to meet on what we call proformance session, a brief session where they usually don't do legislative business, and try to move this by unanimous consent again if they have all one hundred senators on board, but all it would take is one Democrat or even a Republican frankly, to come up and object. And if they object on the Democratic side, Republicans will pounce and say, aha, you see it as Democrats who are not agreeing to continue not agreeing to a fund government in continuing the shutdown with a Department of Homeland Security. Well, it's exhausting, but thank you, I have been up all night.
Speaker 1: I know you have to say the least. Now, Speaker Johnson appeared here on Salem with Scott Jennings after all of this has happened. Here's what Speaker Johnson said before this debacle. Number twenty.
Speaker 20: Position.
Speaker 21: Is there something the president can do? He's not been directly involved, has he as far as making phone calls pushing people? Is there something president could do first of all on executive side executive orders? And secondly, is there some kind of deal that he could do?
Speaker 20: Well.
Speaker 10: Look, he and the administration have been over backwards in offering concessions. They have been negotiated in good faith. It's the Democrats who have moved the ball. And it sounds like a partisan blame game, but this is quite literally what's happened. You can look at the voting record. I suggested today after the vote, we had to blow up the tally sheet on the vote this afternoon and put it into every airport terminal around America to show him Democrats vote and no, every Republican voted.
Speaker 20: Yes.
Speaker 10: We've done it three times in the House. They've tried to do it in the Senate, but Chuck Schimmer is holding that up.
Speaker 21: The frustration is real. I know you hear it from constituents. I know you hear it from other lawmaker.
Speaker 1: Parents. The biggest question in education today is how artificial intelligence is shaping the way your student learns. Artificial intelligence is changing education faster than most schools are willing to admit, and many families are rightly concerned. At Patrick Henry College, the goal isn't to outsource thinking to machines. It's to train students to think for themselves. PhD emphasizes a Christian liberal arts education that develops reasoning, writing, speaking, and discernment skills no algorithm can replace. Students learn to engage technology wisely understanding its capabilities but also its danger and limitations, rather than becoming dependent on it. In a world increasingly shaped by AI, Patrick Henry College prepares students to lead with wisdom, conviction, and moral clarity. If you want a college that prepares your child to lead in an AI driven world without losing his or her faith and values, I encourage you to learn more about Patrick Henry College. Visit PHC dot edu slash elder. That's PHC dot edu slash elder.
Speaker 22: And so it remains to be seen exactly how that's going to shake out. It's not finalized yet. And what we're told tonight is that senior staff are actually so working through what this is actually going to how this is actually going to happen, in order to get these TSA workers paid, But the people I've spoken with sound pretty confident that it will actually work, that this is a viable solution here. One thing that still remains to be seen, though, is as they're going through this internal review of legally how they can use these funds to pay TSA workers under the purview of DHS, is whether or not they're actually going to get paid this weekend, because that's when they're set to miss that sake at the second paycheck.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four three I Am Larry Elder Salem News Channel. DHS posted on x that the agents could start getting paid within a matter of a few days, assuming the executive order the President Trump Science is not challenged and stopped in court. Meanwhile, early today, the Senate agreed on funding except for ice except for border patrol, and Speaker Johnson appeared on the Scott Jennings Show here on Salem and was hopping mad about it is.
Speaker 23: The Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson of Louisiana joins us live. Mister Speaker, thank you, you've been on the phone with your members. The majority of Republican Conference over the last couple of hours. Tell us what's the mood and what's going to happen next?
Speaker 1: Scott.
Speaker 24: Thanks, We're outraged. I mean, I just did a press conference here on the Hill, and I'm glad to come on the show immediately after that to give your listeners the downlow. We are furious. I mean, I think that came through in the press conference just now. I don't know how to say it. I began the comments today by saying, let me be absolutely crystal clear, under no circumstances, our House Republican is going to be a part of anything that defunds border security and immigration enforcement or reopens our border.
Speaker 7: Scott.
Speaker 24: That's exactly what the bill last night does. Literally in the bill itself, I read at the press conference page two, under this section four that's called explanatory statement, it says, literally, I read the bill that all of US Immigration and Customs enforcement, border security operations, and everything under the heading of US Customs and Border Protection quote shall have no force or effect for purposes of this Act, and amounts to, in the final bill, an appropriation of exactly zero dollars.
Speaker 12: Set it in the bill, What do you plan to do?
Speaker 23: The House is still in session. Are you going to pass something over the weekend here and kick it back to the same it.
Speaker 24: Yes, we're going to pass, hopefully by tonight or at the latest by tomorrow morning, as soon as procedurally we can get this done. We're going to pass a clean continuing resolution that will get us to mid May, about eight weeks or so, and that will allow all of those who sacrificially serve our country to keep the nation safe, get their paychecks. Scott TSA agents have not been paid for half of this fiscal year already. They've gone without regular paychecks. It's forty two days they've been working without pay. This is the second longest shutdown in US history. And everybody listening to the sounds of our voices needs to ask themselves why why would Democrats do this? It is very simple. What they want to do is defund the two agencies of the federal government. They keep the borders closed and secure, and who go out and enforce immigration law. They don't want criminal illegal aliens who got into this country under Joe Biden deported from the country. And you see the terrible of that has happened from this. In the last few days, we've had nosent Americans murdered by criminal illegal aliens who are released onto the streets by Democrats in sanctuary city blue cities and over that wide open border under Biden. We can't allow for this. The most basic function of government to protecting its citizens, and Democrats don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And the bottom line is, just as Speaker Johnson said, they're doing this because they do not want illegal aliens to ported, even those who have committed violent crimes. And some Democrats have publicly said as much. This is Jim McGovern of Massachusetts, number twenty one.
Speaker 20: Well, I want to be trust I want to be trusting, but even from my perspective, look, I believe that we should abolish you. I think it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's not going to happen later.
Speaker 20: I know, I know, but that's where I'm coming from, Okay, and.
Speaker 1: I believe we should abolish I says this Democrat. This is Maxine Waters, number thirty seven.
Speaker 25: Any moments in surrealpen DHS now that one of the demands Democrats were eighty to the president seems.
Speaker 24: To come around.
Speaker 26: Well, let me just say this, I and others, I think, support.
Speaker 8: The idea that we want to get it open.
Speaker 27: We're after ICE.
Speaker 17: We want ICE not to.
Speaker 8: Be funded, and if we can find everybody else, that's the fair thing to do.
Speaker 1: We want ICE not to be funded. McGovern Massachusetts. We want to abolish ICE. It can't be more clear than that. Why fifteen million illegal aliens allowed in the country, unvetted, don't know where they are, two million so called god aways, and you don't want them deported. No, we want to defund ICE and emasculate the border patrol. It's pretty clear. Triple eight ninety seven one Sage Larry Elders, Jesus.
Speaker 10: The ball has been in the Senate's court for some time. We're hearing good things this afternoon, I mean right before we walked onto the set to talk today. We hear that they may be coming to some sort of resolution. We certainly hope that happens. The President has been over backwards. They've tried to institute reforms. They have instituted reforms. We have a new secretary of the Department on Homeland Security. I'm not sure what more they could ask other than the two outrageous requirements.
Speaker 20: That they put on the table.
Speaker 10: Democrats, they want to unmask ICE agents in these hostile environments where they could be dotted and their families targeted, and they want us to add a warrant requirement before anyone is deported. Those things aren't workable, they can't be done, so it's not something the President can triple.
Speaker 1: Eight nine seven one sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry L.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 1: We are Salem News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor of Studios. Don't forget your relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four relief or Relief Factor dot Com Relief Factor dot Com. Now, the question is why have them doing this? Lines are long three four hours long, although the deployment of ICE has reduced the lines and President is using executive order to pay ICE agents, something that may happen within the next week or two. Why are they doing this? Despite what brit Hume said on Fox the other day, I believe that polls suggest that Republicans are being blamed more than Democrats are. And I also believe that the Democrats believe that the war in Iran is unpopular and that therefore Trump is vulnerable. Consider the Harry Inton poll on CNN. He just discussed the other day, number seventeen.
Speaker 22: My political and data sources are here tonight, and Harry Inton, I'm going to start with you since you were name dropped or name checked by the President in recent days because of what you've been saying MAGA feels about this war. Obviously you've been talking about people who are not part of MAGA as well. Can you give us a reality check of where the president does stand?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'll give you a reality check.
Speaker 28: Look, President Trump is quite popular with MAGA. Magga very much enjoys this where they very much love the president. But of course they are just a certain portion of the electric when you expand it out, the reality check is this, Donald Trump has never been more unpopular in his second term in office. What are we talking about, Well, let's just take a look here. Okay, this is Trump's disapproval rating Fox News poll. You go back a year ago. Look at this. He was at fifty one percent, up like a rocket. Now, hello, we're talking about a term too high in his disapproval rating fifty nine percent.
Speaker 20: According to Fox News.
Speaker 28: And I will note this, Caitlin Collins, it is not just the Fox News poll where Donald Trump is at all time highs in terms of his disapproval ratings, all time lows in terms of his approval rating. It is in the polling aggregate as well. It has been poll after poll after poll in which he's either at or near an all time high in terms of his disapproval rating. Now this, of course is his overall disapproval rating. What about the war in Iran? How do Americans feel that Trump is handling that? Well, they don't like what's cooking. Look at this Trump's disapproval rating on Iran. You see it right here. It is sixty four percent. The American people are in disapproval on Donald Trump and Iran. You see this right here. Thirty six percent, just thirty six percent. Only a little more than a third, only a little bit more than a third of Americans, according to Fox News, actually approve of the job that Donald Trump is doing on Iran.
Speaker 20: And I will just add this little nugget.
Speaker 28: The Fox News poll was one of the rare polls in which we hadn't even split early on in the war in terms of support and opposition. And now that support has plummeted, the opposition is up.
Speaker 3: It is very clear.
Speaker 28: No matter which pole you look at that the American people are not with Donald Trump when it comes to Iran, even if the magabase is.
Speaker 1: And the reason for this is the extraordinary pounding this man has gotten since the Iran War began. Again. We've lost thirteen military personnel, lost thirteen at Abbygate, when Biden pulled out of the out of Afghan Afghanistan the way he did without informing our allies, leaving behind hundreds of Americans, thousands of Afghan collaborators, seven eight billion dollars in military equipment, claiming that no military advisor told him that the Taliban would come back and the Afghan government would go away, which very likely triggered Putin, gave him confidence to invade Ukraine, which is what he did, and gave Iranian's confidence to fund Humast so they could did what they did on October the seventh. We've lost thirteen people anything above zero the tragedy, but thirteen taken out their air force, taken out their navy. The percentage of missiles shot up now down dramatically, drones down dramatically. Their leadership killed, secondeer leadership killed. All this in about a month is extraordinary, And rather than praise what the commander in chief has done all you see on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, msnbheha now it's called ms Now it's pounding after pounding after pounding after pounding. Inflation last month two point four as opposed to the nine percent that we hit under Joe Biden. Board is completely secured, as opposed to the fifteen million or so that came into the country through the southern border by design, as we were told, the boarders were secured, or as we were told, they are secure as they can be given the absence of comprehensive mitigration reform. Stock market until this all time high, until the war in Iran, gas prices five year low, mortgage rates three year low. Trump pressured our allies to pick up the tab for Ukraine, pressured NATO to spend not two percent, which is what they weren't doing, something that George W. Bush complained about and Obama complained about did nothing about it. Trump has them all except for Spain agreeing to five percent of their GDP. It's extraordinary. And then capturing Baduro and taking him back from Venezuela without loss of military life extraordinary. What this man has done in just a little more than a year. Is it getting any credit for it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: There is something called Trump derangement syndrome, and it's real. It's affecting at least half the country. How can you not give the man credit for five year gas prices low? How can you not given credit for mortgage rates three year low? How can you not giving credit for securing the board? How can you not give him credit for getting the hostages out of Gaza and the remains? How can you not given credit for that? How can you not given credit for the extraordinary military success in the last month? Nothing? I mean, what this man has done in little more than a year is jaw dropping. They should be interviewing stonecutters to chisel his face on Mount Rushmore. Instead, he has taken a beating the likes of which I've never seen before. Now, for years, I've talked about relief factor, and you've heard stories from people who finally found real relief after trying the three week quick start. My brother Kirk had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he finally took my advice. After a week or so, he called me. He says, this is working, but here's something new. Relief Factors, always striving to help folks get out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factor has made their already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your boy to get even more benefit from what you're already taking, and that matters. If you're going to take something daily, you want your body actually using it. So it's been listening to me talk about Relief Factor for a while. Maybe this is your moment, or if you're already taking it, you're now getting an enhanced formula designed to work even smarter. Start with a three week quick start nineteen dollars and ninety five cents less than a dollar a day. Relief Factor dot com Relief Factor dot com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four relief.
Speaker 8: I'm not always right, you know, but she's never led me wrong.
Speaker 20: She moves me like amount this song.
Speaker 16: We want actual reforms to the way ICE operates and CBP also, that's the whole point. We don't want Ice in CBPP murdering people on our streets and vashing down doors. So as long as there's no reforms.
Speaker 29: That think we're not interesting with the Triple eight nine seven one sage Triple eight nine seventy one seven two four to three, Larry Ilder, we are Salem News Channel coming up.
Speaker 1: John Lott talks about how photo voter ID is a norm outside of America. Now that's a Congresswoman Jayapaul from California. We'dn't want ice and CHP murdering people in our streets. This is what you hear on ABC, CBS, NBC without play, some politicians saying something like that, and they'll pushback. Two people have been killed, one by ice, one by custom Border Patrol, two people that were interfering what they were doing. Both of those are under investigation. Never mind the one point five million or so illegal aliens, most of whom have criminal records that have been deported and Trump one point zero and two point zero. Here's another example, the war in Iran. How often are you reminded that they vowed to have a nuclear bomb. How often are you reminded that in negotiations Iran Bragg they had enough in richit uranium to make eleven bombs. No, you hear over and over again. There was quote no imminent threat number thirty one. This is Don Lemon interviewing a Persian America.
Speaker 20: How do you feel about the war?
Speaker 30: I'm Persian, so I'm I support Donald Trump one percent. Islamic regime kills women. They killed fifty thousand people in two days. A lot of them believe death in all of Americans. So I'm I'm fully hundred percent support Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: So you said you're Persian, but there's no eminent threat to the United States and people here are most people here, right.
Speaker 30: I'm obviously biased because I'm Persian, and I understand why people wouldn't want war to appen.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 12: Boy, I don't know if you're bused to just have your opinion, but yeah, exactly.
Speaker 30: My dad grew up in here on you had to feed the country when he was fourteen. I got fully support Donald Trump with the bombing of the Supreme Leader.
Speaker 20: But do you understand how Americans feel like this had nothing to do with us.
Speaker 8: We're not.
Speaker 1: There's no eminent threat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 30: Again, I'm Persian. So when I see when I see women who are being killed because they're not wearing the scarf over that I feel connection to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's not that's not right, But I do.
Speaker 30: I do see what you're saying about, you know, America not having anything to do with Uron's problems.
Speaker 1: But stand with Trump. Listen to that. This has nothing to do with us. And this is a Trump supporter. He doesn't push back. There was no eminent threat. He didn't say anything. It's an article of faith as far as Donald mon is concerned. There was no eminent threat? Are you serious? So they're negotiated? Were lying when they said they had enough enriched uranium to make eleven bombs? The I A e AH line when they said that Iran was pursuing a nuclear weapon. There was no eminent threat? You mean because we didn't know Tuesday seven thirty pm they were going to use a nuclear bomb. Quote to let it go?
Speaker 20: What is that?
Speaker 12: I'm Larry Older, the favorite Heaven.
Speaker 1: Let's get her teed up.
Speaker 14: Do you want to.
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 12: What do you?
Speaker 31: What do you say to Mike Lee's argument that center rule doesn't allow the majority to require the minority stage of talking to the buster to stop the Save Act.
Speaker 20: We've got to get this done, and we've got to get it done.
Speaker 1: Very quickly.
Speaker 20: The Save Act is an abomination.
Speaker 32: It's Jim Crow two point zero across the country.
Speaker 1: We are we are going to do everything we can to stop it. Triple eight nine seven one s A g E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder, we are still I'm new channel. And then, of course, was the Senate Democrat leader Chuck Schumer referring to voter ID as Jim Crow, something that the Democrats have a great deal of expertise in because they were the ones backing Jim Crow. There is an article in the California Post written by my friend headline the whole world laughs at Democrats lame voter ID claims is written by the chairman founder of the Crime Prevention Research Center. Crimeresearch dot org is its website. Please welcome back to the program, Professor John Locke. John, thank you for coming on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 31: It's great to talk to you again. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: I know it was kind of last minute, but I read your article this morning and asked you if you'd come on and talk about it. Because the President is adamant about the Save actriates are equally adamant about not passing it because they claim it's going to suppress the vote, and how unfair it is for minorities, even though minorities support it, as you point out in the article. But one thing that jumped out I would like to start with that is you say that every country in Africa requires government issued ID to vote, and fifty one out of fifty four African nations demand would be voters submit proof of citizenship to register to vote.
Speaker 31: Right, yeah, I know, it's kind of amazing. If the tax rules that they have in the Save Act are Jim Crow two point zero, then virtually the entire world has Jim Crow type rules with regard to it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 31: The irony is, as you say, they say that this is going to primarily discriminate against blacks and Hispanics, and yet countries which have high rates of both blacks, obviously, all the countries in Africa and Hispanics, Mexico, all the South American countries, Spain all require government issue photo IDs, and all those countries require that you have to prove citizenship. Mexico requires that you have to bring in either a birth certificate or a passport in order to go and register to vote, you know, and yet Hispanics and Blacks and all these other countries, even though they have much lower standards of living in those countries, seem to have no problems dealing with those those types of requirements.
Speaker 1: Clearly, Blacks in Africa and Hispanics in places like South America lack the expertise and the perception to realize how oppressed they are.
Speaker 31: John right, Well, I don't know. Maybe they need a Chuck Schumer down there to explain it to them. But you know, the as you mentioned the polling earlier, basically, low income individuals are most supportive of requiring government issued photo IDs to be able to vote. It's graduate students, people who have gone to graduate school who are the least supportive of it. You know, people with relatively low incomes think that this is a no brainer to require that people have to have IDs. It's people over two hundred thousand dollars we make over two hundred thousand dollars a year who are the least supportive of it. And because they believe that low income people with least education are going to be hurt. But yet those very same people don't feel that that's the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have no interaction with lower income people. They believe they're either too stupid to be able to do that, or that it's unfair and that these dastardly Republicans are trying to suppress them and prevent them from voting, even though they don't feel that way themselves.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 31: And as you mentioned also, it's the same with the race. You look at huge percentages of both Hispanics and Blacks support having government issued photo IDs to be able to vote.
Speaker 14: You know, many.
Speaker 31: Countries have used to have the types of rules that we have in parts of the United States, but they learned the hard way because of the amount of fraud that was occurring that they uncovered that they ended up adopting requirements of photo IDs and making sure that the people were voting were actually citizens.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the fraud that was uncovered in some places now in Europe in a second, but let's go back first. Forty seven European countries require, as you put in your article, government issue photo ID at the polls. Virtually all of them checks voter citizenship against national databases, rant requires them to submit documentation as well. UK Cyprus Island reserve the right to demand documents when citizenship is.
Speaker 31: In doubt, right, Yeah, No, I mean it's again, it's virtually the entire world as rules that you know, would you know, be similar to the SAVE AD and yet you know, you don't. The thing is, you see people across the political spectrum, whether it be Mexico, whether it be Europe, or whether it be other countries, agree on these types of rules. You know, in Mexico you had big reforms that went to effect in nineteen ninety one. You've had multiple parties that have been in control of the government and the legislature since then, and yet they all continue to support those types of rules and rules which are much stricter than what we're talking about with regard to the SAVE Act. You know, in nineteen ninety one, they did things like abolish absentee ballots completely in Mexico because the amount of fraud that was associated with absentee ballots. You know, obviously, we have rules in the United States that most countries would marvel at in terms of you know, the thing is, people kind of forget kind of the history of vote fraud in the United States. They don't go through this in the article, but you know, because there's so many people that claim, well, the United States is just somehow different than these other countries. You know, we didn't have secret ballots. The first state to have secret ballots was Kentucky in eighteen eighty. The last state to have secret ballots was South Carolina in nineteen fifty. And the reason why states moved to secret ballots was because of vote fraud that was occurring. That what used to happen in the United States is you'd have a ballot box in the front of the room and people would drop in colored pieces of paper for what party that they were going to vote for, and the parties would stand on either side of the ballot box observe how somebody voted, and then would pay them. And in fact, when states moved to a secret ballot, you saw an immediate about a ten to twelve percent's point drop in voter turnouts simply because many people, when they were no longer being paid to vote, many people decided not to vote anymore at that point.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, John, you talk about Mexico and reforms they enacted in nineteen ninety one, the government required biometric photo ID ban FMT ballots that you said earlier mandated in person registration and turn out rows because people had more confident in the integrity of the vote.
Speaker 31: Right, No, I mean vote fraud obviously was a big concern, and that's the reason why the government finally in nineteen ninety one introduced these reforms. But there was a large increase from like fifty nine percent in the three presidential elections prior to sixty eight percent in the three presidential elections after the reform because people were willing to bear those costs, much greater difficulties in registering in many parts of Mexico than what we're talking about here in the United States, and yet because they felt their votes were more likely to count, they were willing to bear those costs.
Speaker 1: We only have about a minute left. John, My last question to you is a political one. You point out that only Henry Quayar, a Democrat in Texas, is the only House Democrats supporting the Save Act. The question is, is it as simple as Democrats want to make it easier for fraud? Is that the simple reason that they're opposing this in the fact that it's overwhelmingly popular among blacks, among Hispanics, among Democrats, among Republicans, among independence. Is that the explanation, John.
Speaker 31: Well, I mean, it's hard to get in people's minds, but given the experience and the rest of the world, is kind of hard to draw another explanation for it. I mean, you have you know, the question is why is Canada, Mexico, South America, Central America, Africa, Europe, all these other countries around the world find it necessary and just kind of something that's not even debated politically. You don't see them changing the rules back and forth when different parties get into.
Speaker 1: All Crime Prevention Research Center Crimeresearch dot Org. John, you got to leave it there, John, thank you so much for coming on. I appreciate it, and I posted your article on my Twitter account, as you know.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Take care a ge triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. IM Larry L.
Speaker 11: Do.
Speaker 1: We are Salem News Channel. We're going to get back to the shutdown and to the state of the war against Iran. Momentarily. We're continuing my annual Food for the Poor campaign through this weekend and next week. We are rushing clean living water desperately needed here in our hemisphere in seventeen poor countries across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day, mothers are walking for miles, children exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities held back by the absence of basic, clean water. So many of you have stepped forward. I cannot tell you how appreciative I am. Listen to the anguish of this young mother who spoke to us through a Food for the Poor interpreter.
Speaker 15: The water truck comes every fifteen days, but sometimes it doesn't come, and she says, like now they just it just came, and they didn't have any water for a while.
Speaker 33: Your lips to casta.
Speaker 4: So the water is not clean, the calm, sturdy, she boils it and as chlorine to it when she can get it.
Speaker 1: Just think about that next time you turn the water on, walk away to make sure it's hot, or walk away and make sure it's cold. Consider what a blessing clean water is in our lives.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: Through our friends at the Christian nonprofit Food for the Poor, your gift of fifty dollars seventy five one hundred provides needy children with safe and living water for a full year, well at the same time offering gospel centered transformation through trusted local partnerships. This offers measurable impact with results that literally change lives again. Your gift of fifty dollars or in any amount, enables at risk cherry to have safe and living water. I hope you'll act today as we continue our campaign. How can you get involved? Easy text the word Elder e l D like David Er to five one five five five. That's text Elder to five one five five five. Or you can go to my website Larryelder dot com right now click on the blue give Living Water banner to provide living water today. If you prefer, you can phone it in toll free number eight five five nine one eight four six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. I've been asked several times, what about the history of Food for the Poor. How did it start? Listen to this number forty eight.
Speaker 13: Food for the Poor began with one man's heart, a vision rooted in faith, compassion, and the belief that no one should be forgotten. That same heart still beats today. Every system built, every call answered, every prayer shared, and container packed is mission critical. What happens in this office doesn't just stay here. It moves across borders into communities and onto the ground. Different departments, different skills, but one mission, from one heart to many hands. We continue the work that started with one man's vision, serving the poor, transforming lives and sharing hope.
Speaker 1: And I have personally visited countries in our hemisphere with food for the poor to see exactly the life transformation that takes place through your donations. It really matters. Your gift again in any amount, enables at risk children to have safe, clean, healthy living water. Please act today again. Text Elder e L D like David e R to five one five five five. That's text Elder to five one five five five. Or visit my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the blue safe clean living water banner at the very top. Or if you can't find it, and some people have difficulty finding it, you can do it through the phone toll free eight five five nine one eight for six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. I'm slowing down as I give you the text and the number and the website because a lot of people said, you go so fast, I can't write it down. I want to say one more thing about John Lott and the piece that he wrote about voter ID photo voter ID citizenship required for register all throughout the world reminds me of this clip from a movie called Key Largo.
Speaker 32: I'll be back pointing strengths to get guys elected mayor and governor before you ever get a ten buck raise.
Speaker 20: Yeah, how many of those guys in officers owe everything to me?
Speaker 1: I made them?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I made them, just like a like a tailor makes a suit of clothes.
Speaker 11: I take it.
Speaker 32: Nobody see teaching, want to say, get his name in the papers, now papers campaign expensis fish out a lot of groceries and call get my boys to bring the voters out, and then comp the votes over over again.
Speaker 20: They added up Wright and he was elected.
Speaker 1: All over the world because of voter fraud or the possibility of voter fraud, they have rules much more stringent than we do. As John pointed out, every single country in Africa requires the government issued ID to vote. Are you kidding me? Fifty one out of fifty four African countries demand that would be voters submit proof of citizenship to register, which is what the SAVE Act does. Mexico, all twelve Southern American countries mandate government ID to vote and verify the citizenship of each registered voter. Every country South America, every country in Africa, forty seven all forty seven European countries require government issued photo ID at the polls, and virtually all of them check voters citizenship against national databases. Why the tight security duh To combat widespread vote fraud. Mexico enacted their reforms as John and I were talking about in nineteen ninety one, after voter fraud became endemic. The government then required biometric photo ID, would not allow absentee ballots, and mandated in person registration. And after these tighter rules gets, what happened? Turnout increase because people felt more confident that their votes were not going to be stolen and would be counted. In Mexico, after all these things happened, the percentage of eligible voters who voted went from fifty nine percent to sixty eight percent, a substantial increase because people felt more confident. The same thing happened here when Georgia pays ask their loss, which is why the Major League Baseball.
Speaker 12: Move the.
Speaker 1: All Star Game from Atlanta to Denver. And what happened. Percentage of eligible voters who are black increase despite Biden, referring to it as worse than Jim Crow. It was Jim Eagle. Why because of wide spread voter fraud taking place around the world. Now, it seems to me if I want to refute Donald Trump of saying lections are stolen, i'd want this. I'm Marriover Trible late ninety seven one s a Ge Trible eight ninet seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor Studio. Do not forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred and number four relief or Relief Factor dot com. That's Relief Factor dot com. Cliff is in northridch California. Cliff, you're on the Larryolda Show. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Larry. I have a few points that I think would would really end the war in a good way, and I wondered what you would think about them. One is, you don't want to have collateral damage and you don't want to hurt the people of the country. But that will still exist larly if you leave the oil the way it is that the that Iran has today, you have to take it apart, like we took Germany apart, like we took the pan apart. These guys in nuclear it's very dangerous. You leave them with no money, the people that are left there will leave. They're going to run. So you would say, what's going to happen, No oil, no real They've been living there, the Persians for thousands of years. They know how to exist. They don't need air conditioning, they do need food. We can help them with the un but here's the real catch. In the end, we would vet them when they come in and they need aid. Now, think of all the people in these neighborhoods that that the real good people know are really horrible, Barry, They're gonna share them apart because they're not going to be riding around in fancy trucks. They're gonna the ones with money are going to leave immediately. And that's the end of it.
Speaker 34: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't know why the administration, and I like Donald Trump, I don't know why they're holding back on doing that to save lives of our lives and the people there. I just think it's a very good idea.
Speaker 1: So so Cliff Cliff, Cliff, Cliff, start start over again. If you were advising the president. The president asked you for your advice, you would tell him to do exactly what.
Speaker 7: I would tell him. Number one, I would take take over that area administrator AMusA. You know the island over there. Take that down. There might be areas that are not there. For what I would tell them to do is take down the refineries and the oil production to zero. Absolutely. We did it in Germany that they ran out of the way at the very end they were, of course, they weren't producing much of their own, so we stopped the oil there. We stopped Japan too. We had to use a very bad device, you know, at the very end, but this would not cause any collateral damage. We could drop flyers. We're going to take it out. You have the thing that keeps this bad administration going is they took over an administration forty seven years ago that was flourishing, that did well. Bring them down to the ground. The world will help them rebuild.
Speaker 1: Now, Cliff Cliff, you have a military background. Are we talking about ground troops?
Speaker 35: No?
Speaker 7: Zero, from the air, nothing else we could take. We can take the refineries down and they're oil pumping ability down. Absolutely. Yes, that's gone, all right.
Speaker 1: Cliff, I got what you said. This is Victor Davis Hansen's take number forty nine.
Speaker 36: There's a lot of things that Trump can do if you take carg Island, and whether that means you you put a protective airspace around it or a blockade so you don't have to actually put marines because the whole island is probably now by now booby trapped and subterranean tunnels and you be in a gaza like situation.
Speaker 1: Maybe who knows.
Speaker 36: But if you just blockade it by air and sea and you say you're not going to get any oil out, and that might spike the world, but they wouldn't have any income, and they're already freezing their assets. So if you're an Iranian and you're how do you get paid? How do you have any money? Look at Cuba, so this is ninety three million piece and they can be easily boycotted and bargoed, etc. And we haven't really done all of that yet, and at some point we'll see it. As I said before, there's a rock and a hard place, and I don't know where the greater laxity is. But they think they can wait Trump out with ropidote, and that because when they cause havoc. They are going to get pressure from the golf monarchies on Trump, from NATO on Trump, from his base on Trump, and the US economy on Trump, and he'll cry uncle, and then they will be free. The Chinese and North Koreans and the Russians will come in rearm them, and in two or three years they will did. The first thing they will do is try to get a nuclear weapon with the fissionable material they probably still have hidden, and now we know they can hit Europe with it, and they will threaten Europe and they will threaten Israel.
Speaker 1: Hansen's plan was not unlike what Cliff said. Take over the oil.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 1: For years, I've talked about relief Factor, and you heard stories from people who finally found real relief for trying the three ree quick start. My brother Kirk, who had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning, finally listened to my advice. After seven days of taking Relief Factory, he says, this is working. But here's something new. Relief Factor is always striving to help folks get out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factor, it's made their already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your body get even more benefit from what you're already taking. That matters. If you're going to take something daily, you want your body actually using it. So if you've been listening to me talk about relief factor for a while, maybe this is your moment. Three week Quick Start nineteen ninety five. Reliefactor dot com, Reliefactor dot com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four Relief Triple Ate nine one S eight g E Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Old. We are Salem News Channel, the DA of Philadelphia, the George Sols Back DA Philadelphia. Larry Krassner has vowed to arrest ICE agents at airports Representative Brandon gil from Texas, whom we've had on the program a number of times, not please number forty six.
Speaker 37: Well, first of all, Larry Krasner is a thug who ought to spend the rest of his life in prison for what he's done to that city. But of course Democrats are doing anything they can to defund and delegitimize ICE agents and Immigration enforcement, and Senator Schmidt's exactly right. This is about demoralizing them, stopping anybody from wanting to join the force. What we're going to make sure, as as Republicans in Congress, is that ICE has the tools that they need to continue carrying out the president's immigration agenda. We would like to see that funded through the Department of Homeland Security. There may be other ways, perhaps reconciliation, to get that money where it needs to be, otherwise without the kind of strings attached that the Left would like to put on it. But what you're seeing right now is so incredibly disgusting the way that democrats in the media and in Congress, and I mean elected officials who are attacking ICE agents.
Speaker 1: I got this letter from Andy.
Speaker 4: Lar.
Speaker 1: My wife is flying in North Carolina today via Bush International Airport. She's currently waiting in a TSA line going on three hours. While waiting, ICE officers are offering folks bottled water. She politely declined, citing she did not want to lose her spot in line to visit the restroom. The ICE officer kindly offered to hold the spot for her and the girl behind her, so they could go. Her guidance was the TSA's agent. I'm here to help as much as I can. So they went. Sure enough, my wife and her new friend returned. The ICE officer opened the line barrier and welcome back to their spot in line. Oh, the horror of ice science. Andy, Now talk about lunacy. This is the mayor of Toronto. Mayor of Toronto telling ICE to stay out of Toronto, our Ice to stay out of Toronto. Number fifteen, Mayor, Child, May.
Speaker 3: Child, what do you think about ICE coming to Toronto?
Speaker 12: Ice have no place in this city.
Speaker 15: Toronto is about to welcome thousands and thousands of family because.
Speaker 17: Of FIFA World Cup, where everyone alongs everyone's welcome.
Speaker 12: So stay out, Ice.
Speaker 1: We do not meet you here. Did I miss something that ICE has been deployed to Toronto? Did I sleep through that newscast? Trump has blasted Chuck Schumer, who I just still Chuck Schumer has said nothing at all about Zorn mam Dami being anti Semitic, even though Zorn mam Dami supports boycott devas sanctioned, which Schumor for years referred to as anti Semitic. Trump had this to say about Senator Schumer number twenty nine.
Speaker 8: You know, I watch poor Chuck. I mean, Chuck Schumer is a great Palestinian, represents the Palestinian nation. Right now he's no longer Jewish. I guess what he's done to the Jewish people is incredible.
Speaker 7: They hate him.
Speaker 1: Acting TSA administrator says, we've had an over five hundred percent increase and assaults against our officers since the shutdown started. Number thirty We have.
Speaker 38: Seen an over five hundred percent increase in the frequency of assaults on our officers since the shutdown began. This is unacceptable and we will not be tolerated. We are pursuing all legal avenues to prosecute these incidents.
Speaker 1: And the Democrats are showing you what their priorities are. This is a Republican representative, Randy Fine from Florida, number thirty two.
Speaker 39: I have learned in this debate is Democrats care about three things Muslim terrorists, Somali pirates, and illegal immigrants.
Speaker 20: And if what's clear to me, if.
Speaker 39: We want to fund the Department of Homeland Security and get them on board, there's one simple solution. Have all of those TSA agents declare they are illegal immigrants, because then they'll rush to get the money over to them to get them funded. It is not right to keep the government closed. If you want changes in policy, let's have those debates. But the same people who demand these folks not be masked spent years demanding the rest of us get arrested if we weren't willing to wear them. The hypocrisy is stunning, and the American people are not being served. We needed the job to get done. We need to get the whole thing funded, and I support the resolution fully.
Speaker 1: Now, I told you earlier about the CNN poll saying that Trump is incredibly unpopular. That came up when Trump called into Fox number twenty seven.
Speaker 8: But I think I'm more popular than I ever have been. Look when he heard one hundred percent, he said, I've never seen a pole like this is the craziest Paul I've ever said. It was one hundred percent of the people, And the reason is they like that I'm protecting our country from lunatics with a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: Now, when Harry Inten talked about this, he even referred to a Fox newspole. Here's what Trump said about the Fox newspole number twenty eight.
Speaker 8: Well, we are a very powerful military with the most powerful military nation in the world, and we did a big number on them, and our people like it because they don't want to see us think of it one hundred in a CNN poll. A CNN poll, which are the worst?
Speaker 3: Polls?
Speaker 8: Almost as bad as fox poles? I hate fox poles? Well, honestly, whoever does?
Speaker 14: Your polls are terrible.
Speaker 8: If Rupert Murdoch has promised me for years he's going to get rid of your polster, but he doesn't do it, I don't get it. But your your fox poles are terrible.
Speaker 1: But the now here's something to think about. The polls show that photo voter id overwhelmingly popular. Polls show that not allowing biological men to compete against biological women preventing that overwhelmingly popular. Polls show not allowing miners to be undergoing sexual change, sex change overwhelmingly popular. All these things are in the say act the Democrats, with the exception of one or opposing all of that. Why because they think their position is the right position?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 1: Can you do the same thing with the Iran war. Let's assume these poles are right that the Iran war is deeply unpopular. Should President Trump not make sure that Iran does not get a nuke. Should President Trump not make sure that Iran does not have the missile capability of striking New York or Chicago or Los Angeles? Should President Trump not ensure that Iran cannot fund their proxies the Huthis, Hezbollah, and Hamas. Even though it is unpopular, you don't care what people say about voterfold or I d all right. President Trump is doing the right thing regarding Iran. Kapeche shame.
Speaker 14: The movie They Live has more relevance in subtle messages than most people of understand. God Bless America, God bless you. Larry, have a good day.
Speaker 18: I don't chew bubble.
Speaker 1: Gum Triple eight ninety seven one sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Yielder. We're a Salem News channel. Next hour more on the Iran war update. There have been some casualties on our side. And wait until you check out the reason that John Stewart believes that the Secretary of War Pete Hexa supports the Iranian war. President Trump says he doesn't use the word war number nine, but.
Speaker 8: They're doing it for two reasons.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 8: Number one is they want to deflect from all of the tremendous success that we're having in this military operation. I won't use the word war becaus they say, I have you used the word war. That's maybe not a good thing to do. They don't like the word war because you're supposed to get approval. So I'll use the word military operation, which is really what it is. It's called the military decimination. But they don't like the good publicity. They don't like to see us succeed. They want to see our country fail.
Speaker 1: Regarding the fraud. Realize how much fraud there is in the country. And President Trump has said something I've been saying for a long time about the fraud number forty.
Speaker 40: These crooks in Minnesota, these crooked politicians and dirty cops, and dirty cops are dirty politicians. Waltz is a dirty crookeet politician, and the Attorney general is a crooked guys. No investigations, And I hope JD's going to do a great job.
Speaker 5: He's in charge of it now with somebody who's very talented.
Speaker 1: But I think it's easy.
Speaker 5: So they say nineteen billion dollars.
Speaker 17: Think of it.
Speaker 41: It's missing nineteen billion.
Speaker 40: You know, if we would solve half of the fraud problem in this country, we would have more than a balanced budget.
Speaker 5: We have a surplus, and in the case of Minnesota, it's a lot. It's very Semalia oriented, think of it.
Speaker 42: These people come from a cricket country, disgusting country, one of the worst countries in the world, acknowledged to be one of the worst.
Speaker 41: Countries in the wor some people says the worst.
Speaker 12: They have no money, they have nothing.
Speaker 41: They come to our country low IQ's and they rob us blind, stupid people, and they rob us blind because we have crooked politicians and we have dirty cops. The Attorney General is a dirty cop.
Speaker 1: It's my opinion.
Speaker 41: It's only my opinion, and something should be done about him.
Speaker 20: They see what kind of job.
Speaker 1: So coming up update on the war in Iran. I have a friend of a lawyer. He used AI one time to prepare a brief and he said they had so many wrongs dictations he couldn't trust it. Well, apparently a lawyer for the State of Georgia didn't get the memo. We're also going to talk about John Stewart and the TDS. Reason, he says Pete Hexas supports the Iranian war. All of this and more. I'm Larry Old, so let's get her teed up.
Speaker 33: Lost to my.
Speaker 1: Subdgo Tripleate ninet seven one s Age Triple Eate nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. President Trump. According to a Defense official, I suppose I should say war Department official, he's weighing deploying ten thousand extra troops to the Middle East, according to the Wall Street Journal. Not clear which units will be mobilized, and this is addition to the fifteen hundred troops deployed from the eighty second Airborne, speaking of which John and Clearwater was in the eighty second Airborne. John, thank you so much for calling. I appreciate it.
Speaker 14: Oh, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Larry, my pleasure than ously.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 43: My perspective on this is the eighty second Airborne is not set up to take ground.
Speaker 14: It's more of a you know, in and out or you know, go behind enemy.
Speaker 43: Lines because there you're going in there with what you can carry, So you know, maybe they've got something else planned behind that. I don't know, but what it leads me to believe, and I'm guessing, I'm speculating.
Speaker 14: I'll admit.
Speaker 43: They've got much more planned here.
Speaker 14: The eighty second in and of itself is you know, you need to take a country like Irane. You need armor, you know, you need a lot of stuff. Man, you know, we're not sending that kind of You're not going to do that with you.
Speaker 43: Know, three thousand airborne and marine.
Speaker 14: Truths you it's not gonna do it.
Speaker 44: So I don't know what they got planned because I'm not in on that, but it does seem that if they do send them in, it's because they they're setting.
Speaker 43: Up, you know, a landing zone, they're setting up a perimeter to bring in more.
Speaker 14: That's what it would be, at least that was my experience with it, you know. I mean, you know some of the stuff we did was like Panama. You know, you're in, you're out. That's it, you know, that.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing, John, John, Is it possible that they feel that the regime is on the brink and sending in the eighty second airborne? Is that necessary in order for the Iranian people to have confidence enough to take over their own government? Is that possible?
Speaker 14: I suppose it's possible. But it's unlikely in my view.
Speaker 43: Only reason being is either ninety three.
Speaker 14: Million people there, you know, five ten thousand, they're.
Speaker 43: Not gonna do anything.
Speaker 14: You got a million men army you're up against.
Speaker 1: Well, no, what if?
Speaker 20: What if?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 35: What if?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 14: What if?
Speaker 1: Out of the ninety thousand people, according to what I've read, almost eighty to ninety percent of them hate their government, despise their government. They're just don't not confident because they have these thugs riding around on motorcycles putting up checkpoints, killing them when they hit the streets. Thousands of them I understand, have been killed so far. Maybe that's what the eighty second Airborne is designed to do, to give the people the confidence, the eighty or ninety percent of the people that want the government out confidence enough to then go to the streets and take over the country.
Speaker 43: No, well, you don't need you don't need eighty to ninety percent of them. You only need five or ten percent of them. I mean it was it was only five percent that you know revolted against the British. Okay, so you don't need you don't need that type of number. But I just don't see that happening. Because number one, I would question where you're getting that info from. You know, I mean, Larry, these people have lied to us so many times, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that turned out to be false. The whole thing with Afghanistan turned out to be a complete and absolute nightmare. Vietnam was totally on false pretense. Magn America came out and cleared his conscience before he died and said the whole Gulf of Tonkin thing was basically a mistake.
Speaker 14: So I don't know, you know, fool me wants shame on me, Fool me twice. I'm not gonna get fooled again. As George Bush would say.
Speaker 1: The difference I would say, John, hold on, John. The difference I would say with all those is that we're not talking about an enemy that is this close to getting a nuke, vowing to use it against US, using missiles that have the range out to reach Europe and possibly down the road to reach US, and funding all these terror cells. These countries that you just now mentioned didn't have that capability. That's why we're doing this.
Speaker 14: Well, Okay, like I said, you know, I mean, where are you getting that information?
Speaker 43: Because there's so much information out there that they.
Speaker 14: Weren't getting any nukes. I don't know.
Speaker 43: All as I'm telling you is, look, these people have blown their credibility with me.
Speaker 14: Okay, I cannot believe anything. Coch, how do you know a politician is lying? Larry Lifts are honest to god. I have a hard time now believing anything that comes out of out of any of this.
Speaker 1: John, I hear you, I hear you. Now, a Pakistani foreign minister has said that we are negotiating being the intermediary between the United States and Iran, speaking of John saying he doesn't believe anything. This is exactly what Van Holland said, number forty seven.
Speaker 11: And Senator, let me just put that to you, who do you think is telling the truth?
Speaker 14: Casey?
Speaker 34: Unfortunately, we've learned that Donald Trump has been lying to the American people from the start, and he keeps lying to the American people, which is never.
Speaker 16: A good things over the president of the United States.
Speaker 34: I believe that based on all the information that's available and Donald Trump's track record of line, including the big lie which he told the American people during the campaign that he was going to keep US out of war in the Middle East.
Speaker 20: He broke that promise.
Speaker 34: He lied about Iran being an imminent threat the United States and Israel launched this strike.
Speaker 20: He lied about.
Speaker 34: Iran being on the precipice of getting a nuclear weapon. We know that because Tulca Gabbard just testified just the opposite recently. And yet we know he's lying when he says that the Iranians are talking with us and they're about to give Donald Trump everything he wants.
Speaker 20: Yes, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, well, fair enough, she said, big pushback. Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The Pakistani foreign minister named ishtar Dar just said this, and I'm quoting him. There has been unnecessary speculation in the media regarding peace talks to end ongoing conflict in the Middle East. In reality, US Iran indirect talks are taking place through messages being relayed by Pakistan. In this context, the United States has shared fifteen points being deliberated on by Iran. Brotherly countries of Turkey and Egypt, among others, are also extending their support to this initiative. Pakistan remains fully committed to promoting peace and continues to make every effort to ensure instability in the region and beyond. Dialogue and diplomacy is the only way forward. End of quote. So I guess this guy's lined as well. Santra Marco Rubio commented on Trump blasting NATO, saying that NATO has proven to be a paper tiger Number twenty five.
Speaker 15: Secretary, Sorry, are you going to ask he seven to help with this trade Department?
Speaker 1: Well, it's in their interest to help.
Speaker 45: It's the other countries get far more of their fuel from there than we do.
Speaker 17: So what kind of how are you going to ask the winsleepers naval help?
Speaker 45: Well, those specifics, I'll leave it to the Department of War as to exactly what.
Speaker 10: But it's in their interests, it's in their national interest.
Speaker 13: Do you think President Trump criticizing NATO this morning that sentiment.
Speaker 45: I think he just made an observation, And the observation is that the United States is constantly being asked to help in a war, and we have more than any other country in the war in the world on a war that's happening.
Speaker 36: In another continent in Ukraine.
Speaker 45: But when the US had a need, he didn't get profit positive responses. So right now he's just making the observation that, you know, I think there was a couple of the leaders Europe is that this was not europe War.
Speaker 3: Well, Ukraine is not.
Speaker 45: American war, and yet we've contributed more to that fright than any other country in the world.
Speaker 12: So it'll be company to examined.
Speaker 45: The brother don't have to take into account down the road.
Speaker 1: And what did President Trump say about NATO number forty three?
Speaker 42: In the meantime with Iran? We're going to keep doing what we've been doing. And nobody's a match for the United States. But they're not a match for the United State. It's a small potatoes.
Speaker 46: That's why I'm so disappointed in NATO because this was a test for NATO.
Speaker 17: This was a test.
Speaker 46: You can help us, you don't have to, but if you don't have you know, if you don't do that, we're going to remember. Just remember remember this in a number of months from now. Remember my statements have an expression, a great expression, never forget.
Speaker 1: You can never forget, Jesse Waters as the president, did the CIA tell him that the successor to the Ayatola is a gay number twenty six?
Speaker 47: But let me ask you about iron You kind of suggested that we knocked out Iotola Junior? Have we And did the CIA tell you that Iotola Junior's gay.
Speaker 8: Well, they did say that, but I don't know who was only them. I think a lot of people are saying that, which puts them off to a bad start in that particular country. You know, I sort of have to smile to myself when I say, I see people trying to defend the Palestinian regime for women, women for Palestine, but they kill women if you don't wear a certain group of.
Speaker 3: Women come back.
Speaker 1: Benny Thompson, the chair of the January Sixthey, says ICE is trying to intimidate travelers all this and more. I'm Larry Oder late nine seven one on Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem Loose Channel. We're going to get into casualties, American casualties injured at an Iranian attack on a Saudi air base in just a second. Also, Gavin Newsom talked about the dark heart of the Trump administration and named a name. Guess who that dark heart is. And two comedians I think they're lefties, Dana Carvey, one of them really really really went after Gavin Newsom. Now when you've lost David Spade and Dana Carvey all of this and more Triple eight ninety seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. I'm continuing my annual Food for the Poor campaign. We have today and then we have next week. And you know what we're trying to do. We're trying to rush clean living water desperately need it in our own hemisphere in seventeen very poor countries across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day, moms are walking for miles, children are exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities are held back by the absence of basic, clean, healthy water. Check out the anguish of this young mom who spoke to us through it Food for the Poor interpreter.
Speaker 15: The water truck comes every fifteen days, but sometimes it doesn't come, and she says.
Speaker 4: Like now they just it just came and they didn't have any water for a while. She lives the castasusi lat The water is not clean, becomes sturdy, She boils it and adds chlorine to it when she can get it.
Speaker 1: When she can get it, Think about that next time we turn on the spocket spocket, spick it, sink it home. Consider what a blessing it is to have clean water in our lives through our friends at the Christian nonprofit Food for the Poor. As you know, they do not accept one dying from government. Your gift of fifty dollars provides two needy children with safe, clean, healthy living water for a full year. How the money is used to dig wells one hundred bucks gives the same blessing to a family of four, while at the same time offering Gospel center transformation through trusted local partnerships. This offers measurable impact, impact that you can actually see and feel that literally changes lives again. Your gift of fifty dollars or any amount enables at risk children to have safe and living water. Please act today as we continue our campaign. Here's how you do it. Text the word Elder e L D like David er two five one five five five that's Elder e L D like David five one five five five. Or go to my website right now Larry Elder dot com. There is a blue Give Living Water banner at the very top. Or you can phone your gift toll free number eight five five nine one eight for six seven three eight five five nine one eight for six seven three. If you don't think this transformed lives, you don't realize what it does. Listen to this number forty four.
Speaker 12: The water we drank was contaminating.
Speaker 1: Both adults and children suffered from diarrhea. Used to draw water from the old well and later install the pipes for drinking water, but the water became contaminated again. We had to buy drinking It's hard for us the money to buy water. I'm here, there's almost no employment. Thank god, we now got this water world relief for the community. You're very happy because they provided us with free water. Now we can drink clean and pure water. Wow, and I've seen it with my own baby brown libertarian eyes again. Text Elder E L D e R to five one five five five. That's Elder E L D Like David e R five one five five five, Or go to my website Larry Elder dot com. You'll see the blue Give Living Water banner at the top. Some people say they don't see the banner. They tried, they tried, they tried, they don't see it. Okay, then you can phone in your gift toll free eight five five nine one eight for six seven three eight five five nine one eight for six seven three. And I want to thank Charles from Minnesota who donated two thousand, six hundred dollars. Wow, Charles, thank you so much. And so many others have donated and have asked me not to mention their name, so I'm obviously going to respect that elder five one five five five. Text the word elder eld like David R. To five one five five five, or go to my website Larryelder dot com. Or you can phone eight five five nine one eight for six seven three eight five five nine one eight for six seven three. Before I get back to the Americans who have been injured, let me just mention this because this has always bothered me. Report in the Washington Examiner says ilmar elan Omar absolutely committed immigration fraud and did marry her brother. Report, according to the Washington Examiner, says, not quoting it. An investigation by the Washington Examiner in twenty nineteen found dozens of documents to indicate discrepancies within the congresswoman's marriage statements. The allegations appeared to have gained traction in twenty twenty when a Minnesota man told The Daily mail that the Democratic congresswoman married her brother to help him gain citizenship in the United States. The FBI reportedly investigated the matter that year, and President Trump has continued to raise concerns that the allegations could be true. End of quote, and Vice President Advance on a podcast said this quote, We're trying to look at what the remedies are. That's the thing. We're trying to figure out, what are the legal remedies. Now that we know she's committed immigration fraud. How do you go after her? How do you investigate? How do you actually do the thing? How do you build the case necessary to get some justice for the American people? To end the quote, that's JD. Vance. So maybe just maybe the heated finally on the congresswoman who allegedly committed voting fraud immigration fraud to get her brother status here in the country. Benny Thompson, the chair of the January sixth Committee, gives his reason why ICE is at airports number thirty three.
Speaker 3: Miss Speaker.
Speaker 25: One of President Trump's top and formal advisors, Steve Bannon, recently said that the President's deployment of ICE to the Nation airport was a quote test run before ICE's deployment to election sites during November's mid term election. Now, why mister speaker, would immigration and customs enforcement be needed at state and locally run election sites. The Trump administration has tried to make DHS and ICE into their private politically elevated national police to intimidate travelers at the airport now and voters at the ballot box in November.
Speaker 1: We come back. I want to remind you about something Benny Thompson said about associates bereme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, and what Barack Obama said indirectly about what Benny Thompson said about Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 12: I'm Mary ODIs Speaker.
Speaker 25: One of President Trump's top informal advisors, Steve Bannon recently said that the president's deployment of ICE to the Nation Airport was a quote test run before ICE's deployment to election sites during November's midterm election. Now, why, mister speaker, with immigration and customs enforcement be needed at state and locally run election sites. The Trump administration has tried to make DHS and ICE into their private politically motivated national police to intimidate travelers at the airport now and voters at the ballot box in November.
Speaker 1: Triple eight ninety seven one sage Triple eight nine seventy one seven two for three. I am Larry Elder, Salem News Channel, coming to you from the Relief Factor Studio. Don't forget your relief Actor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred to number four relief Reliefactor dot com, Relief Factor dot com. One of President's Trump top informal advisor, Steve Bannon, What is that? What is the top informal advisor? This is the guy that was the chair of the January sixth committee committee that ignored the fact that President Trump on January sixth said I want you to peacefully ipay giodically make your voices heard, but also keep in mind who this man is. Here's what he said about Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, number thirty.
Speaker 15: Five, Clarence Thomas, saying that he was an Uncle Tom.
Speaker 1: What did you mean by that? Well, if you look at his.
Speaker 26: Decisions on the court, they have been adverse to the minority community, and the people I represent have a real issue with an African American not being sensitive to those issues.
Speaker 38: Calling him an Uncle Tom, though, isn't that a racially charged term.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 26: For some it is, but to others it's the truth.
Speaker 38: Because you know, looking at that and hearing that kind of language that certainly wouldn't be you know, appropriate if it was coming from somebody who was white.
Speaker 28: But I'm black, so it makes it okay.
Speaker 26: Well, I mean, you asked me the question, and I'm giving you the response.
Speaker 1: But I'm black, so it makes okay. Well, you asked me the question, I'm giving you the response. So I guess it makes Barack Obama and Uncle Tom, doesn't it? Number thirty four fall?
Speaker 6: And this should not be a problem for this group. Be confident in your heritage. Be confident in your blackness. One of the great changes that's occurred in our country since I was your age is the realization there's no one way to be black. That take it from somebody who's seen both sides been about whether I'm black or not.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently, according to Benny Thompson, there's only one way to be black. And Clarence Thomas's uncle Tom because his decisions have been quote adverse to black people close quote But didn't Barack Obama just say there's more than one way to be black?
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 1: Just say that. So Benny Thompson essentially is calling Barack Obama and Uncle Tom. Since Barack Obama thinks Clarence Thomas has a right to be black and still has the right to be conservative, I'm confused. Now, ten Americans have been injured in an Iranian attack on a Sauty air base. According to CBS News, the attack consisted of Iranian missiles and drones. Two of the Americans were said to be seriously injured, eight seriously injured said to be very seriously injured. Two of them eight seriously injured. More than three hundred service personnel altogether had been wounded. Thirteen service members have been killed. This, of course, will be updated.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The Pakistani Foreign Minister, as I mentioned up the narrative that Tresident Trump is lying when he said that there are negotiations going on between Iran and the country. And I'm still waiting for Senator Van Holland of Maryland, who accused President Trump of lying, to apologize to the President. I am waiting. Meanwhile, the man behind the strait of the horror moose closure has been eliminated, Ali Reza Tongues serially, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Navy commander, the man responsible for directing the closure of the straight of horm Moose has been to use the word these rallies use eliminated. Several of his other top eights were also killed in the strike bybe Natu. Yahoo said and unquoting him, we continue to vigorously attack the targets of the Iranian terrorist regime. Yesterday reneutralized the navy commander of the Revolutionary Guards. This man has a lot of blood on his hands. In addition, he's the one who led the closure of the Hormus. This is another example of the cooperation between us and our friends in the United States and a shared goal to achieve the goals of the war. End of quote. More on the Iranian War, we come back. Also, Larry and Pittsburgh has an idea, Larry, don't leave town now. For years, I've talked about relief factor, and you heard stories from people who finally found real relief after trying the three way quick start, one of whom is my golfing buddy Tom, who golfs almost every day, says he would not be able to pull it off because of shoulder and back pain, but with relief factor he's able to do. So here's something new. Relief Factors always helping us get folks out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factors made their already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your body get even more benefit from what you're already taken, and that matters. If you're going to take something daily, you want to make sure your body is actually using it. So if you've been listening to me talk about Relief Factor for a while, this is your moment. Three week quick Start relief Factor dot com, Reliefactor dot com eight hundred and four relief.
Speaker 35: What I can say is new Right now, we're just getting word that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia says they will join the US in the operation against the Islamic Republic of Iran. They said that this comes in the wake of Iran attacking the US base in Saudi Arabia. I just spoke to a senior US official who said the Iranians made a big mistake by firing on Arab coalition partners. Now they are likely to respond so by Iran firing missiles at UAE, Bahrain, Cutter, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan, they are now likely to fire back at Iranian target. So those coalition partners are now going to enter this operation that started off as a US Israeli operation. That is very, very significant, and we haven't seen that happen in the past. The US military has been focusing on high value targets. I'm told the IRGC significant facilities triple late nineteven.
Speaker 1: One, sage triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three iron Larry Elder, we are Salem News Channel article in the National Review. Quote, and there is a real risk that Donald Trump repeats the mistakes of the past, declare is victory prematurely and leaves the region in an ambiguous condition in which the Iranian regime can reconstitute itself and once again terrorize the world. That's a fearsome prospect, but it is also a theoretical one. One unnamed Iranian citizen who spoke by phone with New York Post reporters last week insisted, quote, more than ninety percent of the people are grateful to Trump and thankful to the USA. The only time people become worried is when the number of missiles decreases, when the noise stops. Then for several hours, everyone gets stressed, thinking that a ceasefire is going to happen again. Close quote something they don't want. They want the regime gone. Larry is in Pittsburgh, Larry on the Larry O The Show. Thank you so much for calling, Larry.
Speaker 27: I appreciate your taking my call. I called about a week ago. I said, I enjoyed your book. I gave it to my wife and she enjoyed it very much. She said, this tell you how much she enjoyed your book.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 27: But I was calling. I had an idea and Iran, I think ninety percent of the people are on our side, but they don't have the guns. The Revolutionary Guard has the guns. What would be wrong with just airplanes going over and dropping a scattered amount of handguns or small arms and ammunition, and some of these would be picked up by the Revolutionary Guards, but a lot of it would be picked up by the regular citizens, I think, and that would even the battlefield there place it really in the hands of the citizens.
Speaker 1: You know, Larry, that is not a bad idea, and I've thought about that. I mean, how do you arm the citizenry without the arms falling in the hands of the bad guys? How can you make sure that the good guys get them? And if you just kind of drop them from the sky they run out and get them. Would that work or would they be mowed down as they were picking up the firearms. I don't know. It's inconceivable to me that the president has not thought about doing something like that.
Speaker 7: Let me just.
Speaker 1: Talk about John Stewart says, is the rationale behind why the Secretary of Ward Pete Hexeth supports the war. Listen to this number forty two.
Speaker 48: But this idea that we can say to Iranians, your government is terrible and your suffering, and they clearly are, and they clearly hate them, and they clear and so we're gonna make the decision as we did in Iraq and now that you'll be better off.
Speaker 20: And that's the arrogance that I'm talking about. China. China does it a different way.
Speaker 48: They say I'm going to influence you through infrastructure or I'm going to flood your markets with cheap goods.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but it's certainly different than how the West does it.
Speaker 19: I totally agree with that, and I think that is a lesson that Kirstarmer was pointing to when he said, we have to learn some of the lessons of these past interventions, and I think you're in a we're a place in the world right now exacerbated by them the personality of the current incumbent occupant of the White House. You mentioned Brexit earlier. I would argue that Brexit was an indication of a country, our country, for whatever reason, deciding to go along with its own decline. Okay, I think your choice of Trump for a second term is an indication of America deciding to go along with its own decline. And the arrogance that you talk about when you hear that that vile Hexeth sort of spraying is with stuff from the Bible and telling us about what to believe and all this stuff, whilst clearly glorifying in the sense of domination and violence of other people.
Speaker 48: It's almost sexual for him. It almost feels as though it's erotic.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, Okay, that's good. It's almost sexual for Hexseth. It almost feels erotic. Does this sound like Hexseth is enjoying? Does this sound like he's orgasmicber thirty eight.
Speaker 11: And make no mistake, we had to act, and our objectives are clear of no nukes, no navy, and a complete dismantling of their missile program and defense industrial base. And as Marco pointed out, that mission and the VP as well has not changed since day one.
Speaker 33: Yet two days ago they shot two failed missiles on a target four thousand kilometers away. For years they told the world that their missiles could only range two kilometers. Surprise, yet again, Iran lie and to the world, I say in London is four thousand kilometers from Iran.
Speaker 12: Washington, d C.
Speaker 11: Is thirty three hundred kilometers from Venezuela, another country. President Trump did something about. They partnered for a long time with Iran. So you're telling us that Iran is not a threat to the world or to the US. President Trump knows better.
Speaker 12: And here's what success actually looks like.
Speaker 11: Right now mentioned it miss President eight ten warhawks. If you know him, you love them, and Apache helicopter gunships are flying stripe missions inside Iranian airspace and throughout the Strait of har moves at will see you only send these slow, low flying close air support platforms when the enemy has no meaningful air defenses left. Their presence is proof that Iran's air defenses are gone. Their command and control is shattered, their top leaders hiding in underground bunkers while their mid level commanders are being.
Speaker 33: Crushed in the field.
Speaker 11: The morale of their fighters plummeting, and we see that disconnect daily. They're privately admitting, as you said, mister President, very heavy losses.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 11: President Trump has given us a clear mission. Our capabilities are only going up in Iran's are plummeting.
Speaker 20: We are here to win.
Speaker 1: Y He sounds like he's at the strip club making it rain, doesn't it Now? As Operation Sation, epic fury intensifies, the world braces for what comes next. In the Holy Land, red alert sirens fill the air sirens that give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. Situation is serious, that threat is real. In times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They are what we depend upon in times like this. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid and emergency essentials for security personnel while helping insure hospitals, emergency rooms, and shelters are stocked with critical medical supplies. Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families depend upon the Fellowship and the people of the Holy Land depend upon your prayerful support. Join Christians and Jews around the world and praying for the protection of israel hurt people, and the brave America and Israeli troops putting their lives in the line in this fight for freedom. SUPPORTIFCJ dot org, SUPPORTIFCJ dot org that SUPPORTIFCJ dot org tripleate nine seven one s A G E Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Saling News channel. Dick is in Dayton. Dick, how are you, Larry? I'm doing great.
Speaker 31: Go go Tribe, Yeah, go go go.
Speaker 27: Guardians.
Speaker 1: Uh you know wait wait wait wait wait wait did you did you say guard You used the G word guardians.
Speaker 40: I've messed the Indians.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, unbelievable, Dick. What am I going to do with you?
Speaker 14: Well, you know what. My cousin, she's a big fan.
Speaker 7: She gets mad at me.
Speaker 31: But I'll tell you what Garland and Mitchell on the on the Cavaliers.
Speaker 14: The squass I walked him on the uh the what is it?
Speaker 3: The network?
Speaker 8: Six sixty, But they just.
Speaker 14: Tear it up when they're playing. Then we've got two or three teams there in Cleveland.
Speaker 33: To do it.
Speaker 31: But now I'm thinking they're going to bring the what's his name?
Speaker 3: Bat?
Speaker 14: I don't think I think they want to play Saunders, but I don't know, you know about the other.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Dick, I know this is a sore spot, but what about the the the the Browns.
Speaker 14: Well, I want to see Miles Garrett there the stage. He is a leader, you know, on defense. But I'd like to see that one guy, uh, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Saunders? The quarterback?
Speaker 1: Should should do our Saunders?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You think you think?
Speaker 1: You think he's a keeper?
Speaker 24: Is he?
Speaker 1: Is he going to do it? Is he going to be the guy?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 31: I like he could run that ball pretty good, you know?
Speaker 1: All right? You know, all right, well, Dick, I'm going to leave it there. I have a friend, lawyer, he's used a I couple of times, and he said they cited a whole bunch of cases that were non existent listen to this. This is a lawyer for the State of Georgia arguing before the Supreme Court number forty five.
Speaker 9: So before you sit down, there's one more thing I need to ask you about. Unfortunately, in reviewing the trial Court's order denying the motion for new trial, there are at least five citations to cases that don't exist, and there's at least five more citations to cases that do not support the proposition for which they're cited, including three quotations that don't exist. My understanding is that you prepared the order for the denial order for the trial court. Were those citations in the version of the order that you submitted to the trial court.
Speaker 13: No, your honor, I do not believe so they were not. I did prepare an order.
Speaker 26: That order was revised.
Speaker 9: So those those non existent cases were cited in your initial brief opposing the motion for new trial.
Speaker 1: Uh oh a, I used and you didn't check. Don't forget text Elder five one five five five Food for the Poor eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. You go to my website Larryolder dot com. You have the whole weekend. I'll see you on Monday. Thank you, so much.
Speaker 20: What can I say, mambaw.
Speaker 14: For microp that's been dropped all across America. That's enough.
Speaker 3: Put down the micro The Larry Elder.
Speaker 43: Show, I'm getting older on a beach tie, my shad's on, my drinks up, and the sun's ound.
Speaker 14: I'm somewhere out of the beach