Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful.
Speaker 2: College is a scam, everybody.
Speaker 1: You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible.
Speaker 3: Go start at turning point.
Speaker 2: You would say college chapter.
Speaker 1: Go start at turning point, yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my.
Speaker 1: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. We're here in Phoenix, Arizona at the Wyre Fi Studios. President Trump is at the G seven in France right now, flank by Marco Rubio and Howard Lutnik. We're gonna take it just briefly here, see what they're talking about, and have some analysis on the back end.
Speaker 4: Could be whatever, what do you have left?
Speaker 5: Maybe nothing, but you don't have The Strait will never be opened because people that own billion dollar ships.
Speaker 4: His ships goes to billion dollars.
Speaker 5: They are like sailing ships, having their ships participate when you go up the coast and you go through the strait and there are rockets flying over your head. They want to protect the billion dollar investment. You wouldn't have oil for maybe years. He's a stupid people, but nobody was tough with them, and nobody hit solomon You know, when I hit Solomoni, people thought that was the biggest thing to happen in the Middle East for fifty years.
Speaker 4: That was the biggest event.
Speaker 5: He was the he was the boss of Iran and respected, but he was a mad genius. He was a genius the father of.
Speaker 4: The roadside bomb.
Speaker 5: When you see young men and in some cases women, mostly men walking around without legs, without arms, with a face that's been blown to smitherings, it's Solomoni ninety ninety six point two they say, or something ninety five percent.
Speaker 4: That was Salomon.
Speaker 5: He did it, happened to come from Iran, and I blew him up.
Speaker 4: You remember that, I blew him up in the Valley of Death.
Speaker 5: He got off his plane and we followed him. And in all fairness, because they've been wonderful to me, Israel, but they didn't want.
Speaker 4: To do that attack.
Speaker 5: They were all set the night before the attack. Then for me, they didn't want to do it, so I had to.
Speaker 4: Make a decision. I made the decision to do it.
Speaker 5: But we was a joint venture, as we say in the real estate business. There was a joint venture between Israel and US. We studied it for a month. We knew what plane he was going to be on almost a month before. He only traveled on commercial airline as the big ones with lots of people, because he knew we wouldn't shoot him down. A very smort but we knew he was going to be on that plane. Followed him, and then Israel in for me that they won't do it, and I had to make a decision. I had some very good generals and not the ones you see on television, very good and I want to thank also Pete Hegseeth and General Raisin Kane's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Okay, these guys are phenomenal. They can't be better. But I had some good generals.
Speaker 5: And I said to him, well, that Israel's not going to do it, We're all prepared. Do we do it? Do you like doing it? And he says, Sir, if you want to do it, we can do it. How well, we'll do it just as well or better do it ourselves.
Speaker 4: We don't need anybody. So we took out salmoney. One of the.
Speaker 5: Biggest events to happen the Middle East, maybe ever. But they say fifty years, they say one hundred years. I was with the Prime Minister of Pakistan. He said, it's maybe the biggest event that has ever taken places that nobody could believe it.
Speaker 4: So that's when it started.
Speaker 5: It didn't start like three or four or five weeks ago, and Obama wouldn't do it. What Obama did was he did the JCPOA. He loaded up a plane with one billion, seven hundred million dollars in green cash from banks all over Washington.
Speaker 4: Maryland and Virginia. They were stripped of all their cash. He had no caresh should do payrolls.
Speaker 5: It all went into a Boeing seven fifty seven, a wonderful plane, and they flew it to Iran and they gave it out to people.
Speaker 4: They bribed people. They thought they were gonna get it done.
Speaker 5: Then they gave billions and billions of dollars after that, and they got a deal that was a road to a nuclear weapon. I get so angry I guess I'm allowed to get angry when I watch these the Democrats.
Speaker 4: They talk about it all the time. We had this steel done.
Speaker 5: You had a deal that was going to give them legally a nuclear weapon, and if that happened, Israel would have been blown away. In an all fairness to Bibatya, who happens to.
Speaker 4: Be a good man.
Speaker 5: Gets a little excited sometimes, but he happens to be a very good man. We've had an amazing partnership. He's been an amazing Prime minister.
Speaker 4: We have a little dispute over Lebanon and I see you can do a little softer touch.
Speaker 5: Maybe you don't have to knock down a building every time somebody walks into it. That's from Hezbullah. But it's been an amazing partnership. But he will say we're the big partner and he's the very small partner, and that's true. So he came to the country and he begged Barack Hussein Obama the president, not to do the jc POA. He said it could be the end of Israel, and it would have been if I didn't come along, and Obama didn't listen to him.
Speaker 4: Boebe actually went to Congress and pleaded with them.
Speaker 5: And he got nowhere, and they had this horrible deal that was horrible for Israel, horrible for Israel. And that's where it stood. And then I came along and I terminated that deal. It had very little time left.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It was a short term deal. You know, with countries you need hundreds of years. You don't need eight years and nine years. This isn't like you signing a Lisa on a candy store at the corner. You need hundreds of years. This was a short term lease. It expired long ago. Had I let it run, it expired, you wouldn't have been around, a lot of people wouldn't have been around, but Israel would have been to eleminated. I think the whole Middle East would have been terminate. You saw that when everybody was shocked at all these missiles they were aimed at these different places. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uae think of it, Bahrain, Kuwait.
Speaker 4: They got hit.
Speaker 5: Nobody thought that was even Ni. I didn't think it was going to happen. They didn't think it was going to happen. They were going to take out the entire Middle East, including Israel, And if they had a nuclear weapon, they would have used it with it within moments after getting it.
Speaker 4: So I made it very tough for them when I terminated.
Speaker 5: The Barack Hussein Obama catasaphe jc POA one of the worst deals. NAFTA might have been worse, but that was worse Economically. It was really dangerous what he did.
Speaker 4: He gave them everything, including a lot of money, which we don't give them.
Speaker 5: By the way, just in case you have any question, we'll be giving this out so you can read it and you can see and.
Speaker 4: It's a memorandum of understanding.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't get done in sixty days, it's a right we go back to bombing. You know, I don't want to do that because it's so good, but we might have to because we're never going to let them have a nuclear weap it, but they've agreed not to, and you'll see that.
Speaker 4: Very clearly in the agreement. But then the second phase.
Speaker 5: Of that was they were building, or they were enriching material as they say, I call it nuclear dust. They were enriching material under granite mountains. Granite being for those not in the construction business, granite being a very strongly strongest stone.
Speaker 4: It's not as pretty as marble, but it's much more. It's much stronger. It's a lot stronger.
Speaker 5: Like the new granite I put on the stairs of the White House going to the Oval office to black ground it. It's rated one million years plus. No marble's rated that. Marble's rated one hundred years if it's outside.
Speaker 4: So these are granite mountains.
Speaker 5: And the B twos came along and they hit those air shafts in the dark at one o'clock in the morning with no moon.
Speaker 4: They had a beam going right up everywhere.
Speaker 5: Those guys did a job, and then They were criticized by certain members of the press like CNN for possibly not doing that much damage, and it turned out that the damage was far ger. Those mountains collapsed right on top of everything. Nobody's going to get that for a long time unless we want to get it.
Speaker 4: We will get it, but we're the only ones that can.
Speaker 5: And they say, China has the equipment to get it, and we have the equipment to get it, and it's actually not valuable, not a lot of value, but would like to get it psychologically, but nobody's touching it.
Speaker 4: We also have cameras. That's what Space Force is. We have the best. We have the greatest.
Speaker 5: Military in the world, by the way, but I'm proud of Space Force because I started it. We have Space Force cameras on every single door, every well, there are no doors that've been pretty well shattered, but every area of that.
Speaker 4: If somebody walks in and he's got a badge with his.
Speaker 5: Name on it, Mohammed something, which is about a fifty to fifty guess Mohammed something, they can tell the name, they can give you a serial number.
Speaker 4: We can see things.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't believe the quality of the.
Speaker 4: Stuff that we have that's why we've been so successful.
Speaker 5: That's why our blockade will go down to the annals of history as being unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever seen.
Speaker 5: A blockade like that, just it's like a steel wall. So what happened is we then terminated that and I call it the nuclear.
Speaker 4: Dust and that was the end of that. But if we didn't hit that with the B two.
Speaker 5: Bombers, or if it wasn't successful, they would have had a nuclear weapon, a nuclear bomb at a very high level, not the highest, but it would have been a very high level. We have much bigger, but we hope that we're never going to have to use it. We have the most, Russia has second, China is very far.
Speaker 4: Behind but going to catch up. Unfortunately, you know they're catching up.
Speaker 5: But we have the most, the most powerful, but we also have the most, but Russia is not far behind. And then you have China in third place, but they're within five years they'll be probably even. And we ought to make a d nuclearization deal would be so great. We don't need all of that. We don't need to be able to blow up the whole world three hundred times over. It's terrible, really, if we could do a d nuke deal.
Speaker 4: I love it. And one of those two is very willing to do it. I will tell you that the other one is less willing to do it. And you need all of them.
Speaker 5: So the deal we reached with Hran on Sunday, we'll be signed shortly tomorrow, maybe the next day. I think subject deals, my whole life is all about deals. That's all I ever did is make deals, and crazy things happen with deals.
Speaker 4: I've gone into deals where it's a guarantee, no way, it can not be signed, and it doesn't get it.
Speaker 5: And I've gone into deals that you have no chance of making and they go leg Now think so, but we're going to most likely sign a deal. They want to sign a deal, and they've been acting very appropriately. They took a big two hits last week. Those were two very big hits. So importantly, around has agreed that they will neither produce nor procure a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: Neither produce because.
Speaker 5: Originally they said, they talk about that, that they will not develop a nuclear weapon. And some people found it okay, these guys didn't do no fairness, but some people, but I didn't like it, said it won't develop.
Speaker 4: I said, what happens if they should buy. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's very dangerous for somebody to sell because whoever sells them a nuclear weapon will get nuked themselves. If they sold a nuclear weapons, only a few they could do it, they would be nuked. They wouldn't have that country loan. So it's a very dangerous thing for somebody to do. But I wanted it in there. So it's develop procure by anything, and you'll see that when you see the agreement.
Speaker 4: But it's appropriate that we released the agreement, and we did send a copy to Israel. By the way, they've been a good partner.
Speaker 5: Again, I think they could do better with respect to Hesbeulah. I'm not saying they shouldn't protect themselves. I'm saying when two drones are shot into the desert and drop harmlessly, you don't have to knock down buildings in Beirut.
Speaker 4: They could behave better and frankly, they could do a better job. I love them as a partner.
Speaker 5: That were terrific, but they could do a much better job with Hesbelah. On that, I don't think they're doing well, and I feel.
Speaker 2: Very bad for President Trump is continuing at the G seven, but we got stuff we got to talk about here. He's making some great points though that.
Speaker 3: Are basically saying what we were going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's doing our open for us. So we wanted to let that roll. And really the point is, and the question that we keep getting asked, and often in good faith, by the way, is this Iran deal the new JCPOA two point zero? Is it just like that. I had somebody that was texting me yesterday.
Speaker 3: Say, tell people with the ja JCPOA.
Speaker 2: Sorry. JCPOA was the original sort of nuke deal to try and get around to stop their nuclear program that Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry oversaw, which involved a frontloaded deal filled with pallets of cash that we airlifted over to Iran right to bribe them to get them to do what we wanted to. And so a lot of people have been texting me in good faith, genuinely. I want to love this deal. I want to be supportive, but it just feels like the JCPOA two point zero, and I want to explain why that's not true. First of all, it's not front loaded, so there's no pallets of cash, there's no American money, not one red cent of American money, But there are financial incentives. People hear that and they go, oh, it's just like the JCPOA. My question to them would be what other levers and mechanisms does the world run on. There's only so many things you can offer as an incentive for good behavior, because, let's guess what. In a deal, both sides need to feel like they're getting something worthwhile if you're gonna make a deal, that's what happens now. I think there is an old paradigm when it comes to treaties like the Treaty of Versailles or whatever, where where you one side totally concedes defeat and the other says I'm victorious completely. That's not the paradigm that President Trump is using. President Trump is using a paradigm of a businessman who's trying to make deals that are mutually beneficial. Yes, but we get what we want, and what do we want. We want a denuclearized Iran. We want them not to have a nuke so they can blow up Israel, they blow up the Middle East, or blow up Europe. Okay, are you trying to.
Speaker 6: Well, it's exactly what you say, which is, oh, there was a lot of frustration anger when this conflict began because people were saying President Trump promised he would never get in a war, and people pointed out who were more in favor of the war, said no, he always said Iran will not get a nuclear weapon, and that's what he'd said for years, really going back even into the nineties.
Speaker 3: He was saying that shouldn't happen. And then now we're going.
Speaker 6: Through the reverse of this where people are angry that he hasn't overthrown the mullas he hasn't done regime change in Iran, and we should ariign people. President Trump's promise was Iran will not get a nuclear weapon. You and I were discussing before the show. At the start of his term, President Trump was touring the Middle East and he was pointing out, we have learned from the past. We're not trying to remake. Should every government. We should play that clip it here, I gotta find it.
Speaker 2: You threw me off my groove because I wasn't ready to play that clip. But we do have that clip and we should play it. This is yeah from right. At the beginning of Trump two point zero, he tours the Middle East and he he issued a speech that I think Will is an all timer. I think it's going to go down as an all timer, but it sets the stage for some of the things he's talking about Right now. It's not twenty nine.
Speaker 5: So a new generation of leaders is transcending the ancient conflicts of tired divisions of the past and forging a future where the Middle East is defined by commerce not chaos, where it exports technology not terrorism, and where people of different nations, religions, and creeds are building cities together, not bombing each other out of existence. The birth of a modern Middle East has been brought by the people of the region themselves.
Speaker 4: In the end, the so called.
Speaker 5: Nation builders wrecked far more nations than they built, and the interventionalists were intervening in complex societies that they did not even understand themselves. East prosperity and progress ultimately came not from a radical rejection of your heritage, from embracing your national tradition.
Speaker 2: So that speech was important for many reasons. But it was the death knell of the neocons. Okay, that was Trump saying we are not going to be a neocon foreign policy movement anymore. And that was a good thing. Okay, So now you might be wondering. But yeah, but he attacked Iran well. To Blake's point, he always said Iran will not have a nuclear weapon. Remember he took out Solomoni and Trump one point zero, Okay, who was basically the chief architect of terrorism. Now, I was skeptical about these strikes. As a matter of fact, I was not pro the strikes in Iran. But much like Charlie, I chose to say Trump has never gotten US embroiled in a quagmire forever war in the Middle East. And I don't think that's his objective right now. He's trying to achieve the objective of no nukes, no weapons, to destroy the Middle East, destroy Israel, destroy Europe. And he's achieved that goal ostensibly in theory. They're moving towards that goal. And here's the big difference. And President Trump kind of hinted at this. Actually, I think he hit the nail on the head in one of his earlier interviews today at the G seven. This is the big difference with this deal and the JCPOA. No, it's not front loader. There's no pallets of cash, there's no American money. That's true, But more fundamentally, the big difference between this deal and the JCPOA is President Trump himself. St. Twenty six, Chuene.
Speaker 5: Said, one point seven billion and hundreds of millions of dollars. They tried to bribe their way out of it.
Speaker 4: And you know what.
Speaker 5: The Iranians did. They laughed at Obama and they said he's a stupid son of Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it was actually we were letting him go here in this first segment because he was making that point for us repeatedly. I thought it was very interesting. He was really going into the details about the strike that killed the previous Supreme Leader. And I feel like the implied the implication throughout that is, by the way, we could one do this again to any of you. If we have the ability to track the Supreme Leader of Iran in that level of detail, you should adhere to this deal or I'm ready to bomb again. He said that too. If they don't finish us up in two months, we'll bomb them to hell again.
Speaker 2: He said, Top thirty.
Speaker 4: Is the actually the agreement now final? Or are you still no? It's that final?
Speaker 5: It's a memorandum of understanding. And if I don't like it. We'll go back to shooting at them, dropping bombs on the head if I don't like it, if they don't behave, we'll go right back to dropping bombs right smack.
Speaker 4: In the middle of their head.
Speaker 5: Okay, because they misbehaved for forty seven years, that.
Speaker 2: Is the difference. Now you do not have to even support the world was Like I said, I was a skeptic. I didn't want us to go into Iran. I've made no uh Mad not made that a secret. But you have to also acknowledge objectively that this changes the calculus in a deal with Iran. Iran played Obama for a sucker. Why because they never believed that Obama was willing to use force. They can't say that about President Trump. President Trump has already used force. President Trump will use force again. He is not afraid to use force. Our military posture is not changing in the region. That changes all the calculus. That changes everything. And they know that our intelligence is so good that they can't move about freely. If they start misbehaving, they will fear for their lives. So the choice is theirs. Do they want to have a prosperous economic region and zone and future for Iran and his people, or do they want to get bombed again. They didn't have that same choice when President Obama was in office. Offering them palats of cash changes everything. Donald Trump is the reason this is not the JCPOA two point zero. We've all been told to eat for and vegetables forever, but nobody really explained why. What if I told you that plants have their own nutrition and that it might be better for you than a lot of process stuff We've added If nutrition feels overwhelming, it helps to take a step back and zoom out. When you eat whole foods, you're getting what's called phyto nutrients, natural compounds your body uses to adjust, repair, and to respond every single day. Stresses balance of nature. Takes real produce and runs it through a tailored vacuum cold process that stabilizes that phyto nutrition. Their whole health system combines fruits and vegetables and fibers and spice, giving you forty seven whole food ingredients, and their phyto nutrition is one simple routine. Their new freeze dried snacks go through a similar process, so your snacks can be whole based, whole food based instead of just empty calories. Whole food phytoonutrition plus Balance of Nature helps you fight the good fight. Save over thirty percent when you subscribe at balanced nature dot com join hundreds of thousands of cushsstomers in one simple routine that's changing the world. You can get an additional ten percent off your order just by using the discount code Charlie. When you purchase at Balance of Nature dot com. That's discount code Charlie for ten percent off your order. Joining us now is actor, comedian and author of You Can Do It, and that is Rob Schneider.
Speaker 4: Rob.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Good to have you on the phone.
Speaker 7: Thank you, good to be here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're doing great. We're doing great, and I just wanted to just have you on to just commend you, sir, for the amazing support that you showed these pictures, these giant pitchers, for standing up for their values. And you said something really powerful. You said, if they get fined, I'm gonna help pay for their fines. We'll figure it out and we will help you as well. Rob. We will get behind whatever efforts that we need to get behind. I know you say you will personally pay for it. But I think there's a whole country behind these pitchers that want to that want to defend their Christian values. What inspired that?
Speaker 7: Thank you? And I just want to say that, well, I just want to say, these aren't like the these are These guys get the league minimum, so I mean it's a good amount of money, but it's still they're living in California, so you know that's that's there's still like living in apartments and stuff. These guys aren't rich ballplayers. You're not talking about old time. But you know what you have is you have first of all, can we make baseball straight again? I mean, but we have enough gay sports.
Speaker 8: We've got like you know, the w n b A, we got figure skating, you know, we we have uh you know there's already corn hole is on esp and you know you throw the sand bag and get in it's actually called corn hole.
Speaker 7: And look, we have enough of this. But you know, first of all, this hey, this gay gay stuff, what you have you want already gay people? Why do you have to shove it in or face? And why do you get a month?
Speaker 4: Who agreed?
Speaker 7: What was the I don't remember voting for a month? You know, just have a parade. All I'm saying, just give us, just give us some heads up so we can make plans, you know, so we don't have to, you know, because it's it's a lot hanging out everywhere. So it's just enough in your face forcing us to do things against our will and and forcing people it's uh, you know, to to wear a pride hat and and if they don't, they're somehow a bigot. So it's it's uh, it's in your face. And the idea that somehow gay people are oppressed. It's like you won, you got gay marriage, You you get the same uh, you know, rights as far as benefits that that was excluded you. I mean, so at what point do you say enough? And you know, at what point do we say okay, it's a month.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: And then also we want to have drag queens in your kindergarten. Uh, you know, just you know, you know, shaking your junk in front of your kids. It's like enough with this, It's I'm it is a it is sick, it is twisted, and it is enough. I mean, gay rights has been perverted. Even gays will tell you that the trans community has totally taken over. And I mean I knew something was up at the gay parade in New York when there wasn't once one white gay homosexual that was a part of the Grand Marshall Parade. It was all this crazy, you know, trans stuff, and it was these these ballplayers are sweet, nice guys who love the Lord and and it's a beautiful thing, and so of course they're going to get tacked attacked. And the idea that that that it's a you know, standing up and saying a Bible verse is automatically bigoted is just to show you how crazy and how leftist and how what a lunatic wing that you have there in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 6: Well, and the way they went about it, I think it was very It was very well done because all they did was attached a Bible verse that is related to rainbows, and they made it they made it very clear. They kind of forced MLB and their other critics to unmask the agenda that they come forward and say, yes, we are specifically requiring you to affirm this version of what pride is. You're not allowed to. You don't even have to.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 6: You're not condemning gaze in any way. You're not condemning anyone. All you're doing is is tweaking this in a little way in the direction of your faith. And they're swooping in and saying we're onto what you're doing and you're not allowed to do it.
Speaker 3: I think they I think they went about it in a.
Speaker 2: Very it was class No, it was classy. And and yeah, Blake's talking about they put Genesis nine twelve through sixteen, which is in no way Covenant where God says, you know when you see a rainbow in this guy, we're promising not God's promising not to flood the earth again like he did in the Time of No So it's it was a it was a very classy thing to do. And my point, Rob, and I think you were basically making this point is that as being the bigoted ones against Christians and we're sick of this anti Christian bias. And to your point, it doesn't just it's not enough to tolerate. Now they make you accept it, they make you celebrate it, and then they make you participate in it. You have to get your kids, have to participate in it. It becomes the new civic religion of like everybody has to be proud of gay people and it just becomes so all consuming in your face. As you said, they get a whole month and then they a couple of Christians come out and put a Bible verse on their hat, and oh that's a line too far. It became so imbalanced.
Speaker 7: It's the hypocrisy of it because you know these you know, ballplayers, baseball players as well, took a knee and then you could look that up. They actually did do that, not just the football players, but baseball players too, and none of them were reprimanded for taking a kneed during the national anthem. So you have just the cow telling to this particular extreme leftist ideology and everyone and if you don't comply and you don't go along with it, you don't. They also they want you to participate in it. And if you don't participate, so it's one thing too, you have your right and now you just instead of leaving people alone, now you're forcing people to participate, you're forcing them to be in this, to take part. And that's where it steps over into a civil rights issue. And you know, it's I'm tired of this Christianity being a dormat religion for everybody else's and stepping on it and people not stepping up. And I'm also tired of evangelicals not voting. They have to step up. I mean, how do you get a real hateful, ugly human being like elon Omar in Congress? Well, because the Mosques tell eighty five, you know, tell they tell their constituents to vote, and ninety three percent of will vote on a blog, we have to have our pastors step up. They have to have our pastors get involved, because you know, the idea of that somehow this isn't going to continue and this isn't going to continue to erode our rights is an illusion, as you're seeing now, and you know, the Supreme Court already made a decision about you know, you can't force people to do something outside their deeply held religious beliefs. With the Colorado bakers who refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay couple because they just refuse to do it. And if they're right, and you know, find it. Instead of finding another baker, they have to force their agenda on somebody else. And that's what we're really talking about, forcing things on other people.
Speaker 6: And I'm glad you just bring that up, because that gets so much at the Left's agenda because they've gone after that Baker, I think three four times. Every time he gets the legal win, they find a new excuse to harass him again. It's a real intense psychopathic desire to take that guy down, and that is what we're up against.
Speaker 2: Well, and Rob, you are a comedian here, so I do want to. I do I want to. I want to keep the levet because it's so much fun. You're so you're so good at weaving in your comedy with all this stuff. So Michael our caboose, he is our he's working the soundboard. He said, if Cornhole is gay, then I must be Neil Patrick Harris. So that's pretty good. And then and then I have to play this clip from Kramer uh or from Seinfeld. We remember, you'll remember the the ribbon wearing and I have to do it because it was one of Charlie's favorite clips from Seinfeld. So we are all now Kramer in the ribbon twenty two. Okay, you're checked in. Here's your AI's ripped.
Speaker 1: No thanks, you don't want to wear an AIDS ribbon?
Speaker 9: No no, but you have to wear an AIDS ribbon.
Speaker 1: I have to, yes, see, that's why I don't want to, but everyone mrs the ribbon, you must wear the ribbon, which you are?
Speaker 4: You're a ribbon bully.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you come back here, come back here and put this on?
Speaker 9: Hey, where's your ribbon?
Speaker 4: Oh? I don't wear the drift.
Speaker 2: You don't wear the rhybon?
Speaker 4: Aren't you against a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm against says I mean, I'm walking, aren't I just don't wear the ribbons?
Speaker 7: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Put the ribbon on? Etc. Bob, this guy won't wear a ribbon?
Speaker 3: Who who doesn't want to wear the ribbon? We are in the dictatorship of the ribbon bull.
Speaker 7: Yes, rob has become it. It has become that. It has become a sitcom, except there's there's just no laughs. There's no laughs in this thing. So I do think, you know, it's it's a good thing that's happened because anytime we can have this exposed and bring up christ and bring up the fact that you know that Christians need to stand up. I mean, we really do the idea of just you know, we're okay with everything we're not. I mean, the Bible is very specific. You can't just go and pick out stuff out of the Bible. Well, we'll be okay with that, but we're not okay. I guess we'll be okay with this, but we'll accept this. But no, we have to go by the what with the you know what the Good Book says. And if you don't do that, you're in trouble and you have a society that's flipping. And this is happening here and so anytime we could do it, but you're right that it has to be done with levity and we have to be done. It doesn't work to scold people, and you know, just leave you with father. Steve told me and DC recently said you ever try to pull on a plant to make it grow? And I went, no, So do you think it would help? No, Well, it's the same thing, uh with with with preaching. You just got to just plant the seeds and then let it grow. So in the middle of this u of this thing, I think a lot of a lot of good to come from it because I think we stood up for these these players. They're good guys. And I'd like to see some other baseball players and some other people put some things on, you know, on their uniform. You mean, you see, you know, the idea that Major League Baseball doesn't allow stuff on their uniforms. You see stuff on them all the time they honor another player, they put something on it on their hats and things. So it's it's it's very very telling that that Christianity is the one that is constantly attacked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Rob, I'm pretty sure that if the if these players would have you know, etched with a sharpie on their hat something you know, pro l g B t q I A plus or whatever, that we wouldn't be hearing about the story at all. It would have just been let.
Speaker 7: And I'm still waiting for the first university protests for the Nigerian massacre of Christians, and you know it ain't happen. So we got to just But the thing about is anytime we could we're getting attacked is because we're in the intendency. You see churches packed, right, Yeah, you see people coming to the Lord. You see people coming to the Lord, and every in every facet of uh, you know, in every job, and it's coming up. And so for this to come up as just another reminder that you know, my favorite expression is christ our thirty one. This is just a mop up.
Speaker 2: Mission, Amen, Rob Schneider good man and a very funny man. And you're doing you're doing a good thing. Rob. We just wanted to support you in that. God bless you. Talk to you soon. You know, this MLB story has really gotten some legs. You got Senator Josh Holly is writing letters demanding answers from the MLB for penalizing Christian players for showing their faith. You've got obviously, what Rob did you know, saying he's gonna get behind them pay their fines. Now you've got the Attorney General of the State of Florida launching an investigation into anti Christian bias by the MLB.
Speaker 6: And I should note, by the way, that it's not like MLS MLB is any random business. It is worth remembering MLB gets special carve outs from Congress. Antitrust law doesn't apply to Major League Baseball, and I believe other of our professional sports leagues, for very they're given a special carve out from Congress, and cons absolutely has the right to say if we don't think you're adhering to the good of the American people, if you're pushing this very politicized agenda on your players, on your fans, we should be able to raise an eyebrow and ask why are you getting all these special protections. I totally agree, and they get endless taxpayer money at the local and state level to build these stadiums that I will I will tell all of you are absolutely do.
Speaker 3: Not work out along the bottom line. That is totally a subsidy to people who are already very wealthy.
Speaker 2: But they're beautiful. They're cathedrals to the America's.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, all right, Dodgers fans.
Speaker 2: This is the reason that I get so upset and so passionate about this issues because I am a diehard baseball fan. I love baseball. It is in my bones. I played it from the time I was three years old, played in high school. You know, I played it growing up. It's such a formative part of my childhood that I hate watching the MLB do this kind of crap. So they're trying to walk it back. I think they've been properly scolded by the way they're trying to say, Hey, we didn't find them, we're just warning them as a standard operating procedure. Good back off, You've been properly warned. All right, Hey, I want to finish some of what we were saying about this JCPOA. The JCPOA, of course, being Obama's deal, and the President, to his credit, has been ripping it and he got out of it in twenty eighteen because it was a roadmap to getting a bomb. You know what they would do during the JCPOA. They would announce that they're going to come inspect some site, and they would give him a month warning, and then they would come inspect the site and guess what, everything had been moved very conveniently. All right. It was a terrible deal. It had no teeth. And this is the point. President Trump deserves a lot of credit here because I'll just go through some of the names that are ripping him to shreds right now for even attempting this deal, Okay. Senator Lindsay Graham calling it a nightmare for Israel. Senator Ted Cruz, who I like it, said he's deeply concerned about reports of the deal, especially any involvement of figures like Rob Malley, seen as a dove. Senator Roger Wicker, who's the Senator Armed Services Chair, He's a Republican from Mississippi. He labeled a rumored sixty day ceasefire a disaster. Okay. Mike Pompeo, former Trump Secretary of State, he compared the floated deal to Obama era approach. Okay, and it's just what we're addressing now. John Bolton, mister Wallrice, who just did a plead deal with the DOJ, called it a big defeat for the US. Mark Levin strongly criticized the lack of transparency. To be fair, Mark is just asking to see the MoU The president has said that he's gonna read it himself. Okay. All of these people, and then you combine that with a slew of lefties that are calling this at a big defeat for the US, that we lost a war.
Speaker 3: Some are gloating over US.
Speaker 6: Some people clearly just want Iran to win, and so they're going to say this because I guess just hate America.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they want to round or win as much as they did Trump. A lot of them want around to win. I think you're right. So, but here's here's the point. President Trump deserves a ton of credit here because he's resisting the Swan song of the neocons. They want the old model, which is regime change. I could make the argument that the best thing that ever happened in this whole conflict is that you decapitated forty or fifty of the top leaders without a full regime change. If there was regime change, who knows what would have happened. Would the entire Iranian country be forced into a massive civil war? Right now?
Speaker 6: This is something that Charlie would talk about, that he would say, when you get regime change. We saw this in Iraq that we throughout the government, and most of the people who died in Iraq were not killed by US forces fighting insurgents or insurgents attacking US horses. Most of the death in Iraq after we invaded it was Iraqis of one group killing Iraqis in another group attacking Christians attack Sooning's attacking Shiahs. And you can easily imagine that happening. Iran as a multiethnic country. It's a country with Secularists and Islamists and some people just stuck in the middle. That country, full of mountains, full of tribes can absolutely go to Hell in a handbasket.
Speaker 3: And Charlie warned about that well.
Speaker 2: And so this is what I'm saying is that it was, you know, a very possible outcome here that after the initial strikes, after the initial bombing, that the regime could fall, but it didn't. It held on. You got to give They're not good people. I'm not pro the regime here. I'm just saying you gotta give them some credit for holding on. Okay, Yeah, they did it in a brutal way. They killed forty thousand innocent protesters in January. Well guess what, the protesters were probably scared to take to the streets again. But this gives you the chance to say, hey, we used force, we mean business. Don't mess with us again. As President Trump, drop some bombs on you, but at least the country is not thrown into mass chaos. We I'll never forget when we had those Iranians come out. They were part of the diaspora and the lead up to this, and they were saying eighty percent of the population would support regime change. I'm not sure at all believe that. First of all, even if it's twenty or thirty percent that are regime loyalists, do you think those people are just gonna go away? Do you think that they were if the regime fell, that they were just gonna go away, or do you think they were gonna form factions of militarized units to then attack whatever was put in its place. So I'm not saying I know what the right outcome is. I'm not saying that that the regime not falling is good. I'm just saying you could make the argument. Okay, So maybe this gives an opportunity for the hardliners and the moderates to take their places within this new command structure that is sort of existing and surviving through this conflict, and maybe there is a real chance of having a better, more positive outcome in the in the end. But here's the deal. President Trump has ejected the Neocon model, which was boots on the ground, which was never gonna happen here. So I don't know what they want. That's the question. What do they want? Do you want American boots on the ground.
Speaker 6: That is what they I'll lay it out, that's what they want. What I think, frankly, what happened with a lot of these people. I think this is what Lindsay Graham wanted, It's what Mark Levin wanted. They believed that they could sell President Trump on this will be easy. You can take out the regime with a strike and maybe they thought that could actually happen, but they thought if it didn't happen, he'll be he's pot committed, he'll have they can go, well, you're already in you might as well put boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: And you saw that.
Speaker 6: You saw the people saying, oh, just a few thousand troops on car g Island and the whole thing will fall from there. And if that had happened, then in failed, they'd say, well, we already have boots on the ground, may as well go all the way to Tehran. I think people thought that would happen, and President Trump deserves credit for not going along with it.
Speaker 2: I think Jade Vance deserves a ton of credit as well. He's been out front the last couple of days selling this piece deal to the American people, and I completely support it. I want peace, We want peace. It is not our job to regime change all over the world just because we don't like somebody. Okay, this is a great deal for the American people. No nuclear, that was the goal. He accomplished the goal. Let's get out, let's focus back here on the home front. Hillsdale College Great Books one oh one Ancient to Medieval Course is an absolute game changer. I'm taking it right now and you gotta check it out. So before Charlie ever stepped into a debate stage or behind a microphone, he understood something important. If you want to lead, you have to first learn. Charlie believed that ideas shaped character and conviction and courage, and that's why he spent so many years studying the classics, the American founding in the Bible, and he did a lot of that through Hillsdale College's free online courses. These are real college courses taught by actual Hillsdale professors. They're amazing, the best academics in the country. One of those courses, like I just said, is Great Books one oh one Ancient to Medieval, where you'll study foundational authors like Homer, Augustine, Dante, Chaucer, writers who shape Western civilization and they still speak to the deepest questions about our human nature and courage and family and government. The course includes Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, the epic stories of Achilles and Odysseus that have influenced the West for thousands of years. And this summer, Hillsdale College is releasing a brand new course dedicated entirely to Homer's Odyssey. Great Books one oh one is the perfect way to prepare before the full Odyssey course launches in July. Charlie understood that learning isn't just about gaining knowledge, it's about forming the mind and character needed to face the challenges of life with wisdom and courage. So you can enroll today completely free. Visit Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to start learning today. That's Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Learn deeply, think clearly, lead boldly, carry it forward. We're turning our sites back to the education front because it's so critically important to the future of this country. It's core to what turning Point does. It's core to what Charlie was about. It's a core of what our focus has to be about moving forward if we're going to restore the promise for another generation of the American dream. And here to help us do that is David Goodwin. He's the author of a new book called Forging the American Mind. You might remember the book that he did alongside Pete Hegseth called The Battle for the American Mind. So this looks like the follow up, and I love the subhead by the way, a year by year guide for Classical Christian Education, transforming k through twelve Learning practices for teaching virtue and wisdom. David, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 10: Well thanks a lot, Andrew, it's gonna be with you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, So. You know, I have young kids that are kind of traveling this path now, and it's crazy, as soon as you go into this stage of your life, you realize just how critically important education is when you're single, when you're not married, you don't think about it, but I know, and unfortunately America has a lot of single, unmarried people more and more these days, so I don't think it's as much of a focus as it should be. You've made this your life's pursuit, and I just I'm so excited for you to tell us about this book. You are the president of the Association for Classical Christian Schools, so you are you are the man on this, so tell us about your book.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, one of the things I loved so much about Charlie was that when we first met back in twenty twenty two here twenty twenty one, he got it immediately He had been working in politics for quite a while at that point, and he realized that all politics are downstream from education ultimately, and he was committed to that. That's why I'm here at Turning Point Education in Chicago and coming to you from here, because I'm working with the great institution that Charlie's put forward to try and build classical Christian education into the lexicon of all Americans. With regard to yes, certainly, I think parents suddenly when they's, you know, that child terms five years old, they start looking around. I think it's really incumbent on every American, every patriot, to be looking at education, not for their own kids, although that's certainly important, but for civilization. Civilization cannot sustain itself without an educational system that is supportive of the values of the West, which is classical Christian education.
Speaker 2: Yeah. For the newly watching or the people that are unfamiliar with what classical Christian education even is, maybe just define what it is so that we have our lexicon right right.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, the best way I can talk about that is when Pete Heggs Seth originally called me back in twenty twenty and wanted to know if we had a patriotic form of education. My response to him was, well, classical Christian education isn't patriotic per se, but it is the education that all of our founding fathers were steeped in. So in effect, it's the mother of patriotism. It brings in the important values. It's really based in training children how to think well and how to be virtuous, and then working with children to develop their wonder their interest in the world around them, and trying to do that in the You know, in the context of this book that you had shown that. When we got done with the Battle for the American Mind, it became a New York Times number one best seller and it sold strongly all summer long, so it wasn't just a flash in the pan. And even to this day it's still a very strong selling book. And that's unusual for political books, and it was only sort of political. But when we got done with it, the people at HarperCollins, who published the original, said, we really need a follow on that can describe what this classical education is and how it works. And that's what this book does. It gives you insight into exactly how to make this difference in our culture war today.
Speaker 6: So how do you make this difference? I suppose that's that's that's the obvious follow up there. What are the christ steps?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: Uh, first off, it's based in the trivium, which are grammar, logic, and rhetorics. So use train kids how to use words. Well, they read a lot of serious, more serious books, uh, and you teach them the grammar of how to how to understand those books. Well, then you train them in logic, uh, using logic to work their way through arguments. And then you do what's called the rhetoric's age, when they kind of develop their understanding and their ability to communicate with others. I mean, obviously Charlie was a master of rhetoric. Naturally, most of us aren't naturally that way, and so we have to be trained up in it. And so it does those things. But it also works with biblical integration. So there's only one source of truth. That one source of truth is Christ, and that informs all of our subjects. So you I don't find as many Bible classes and chapels in classical Christian schools. Most of what you see is the integration of Christ into the understanding of science, into the understanding of politics, into the understanding of literature and the humanities. So those are some of the elements of classical Christian education. It is very it is a very different form of education. It breaks most of the rules that you were probably taught in school. For example, a lot of public schools they'll say, you know, what will a student know and what will they be able to do? We call that, and history has called that servile education. You're basically just training someone to do a job. What classical Christian education does is train someone to be a citizen who can shape the future of the country. And that's why Charlie was so keen on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so many reasons to get behind classical Christian education. I think it's by far the most I think effective form of education. Talk about how young kids learned to think, they learned to use logic, they learn to use grammar. But also it does tend to create patriots, and it does tend to insulate against some of these values of wokeness, the capture of the public school system. And here's one of my favorite aspects of it is that when you get a kid in private education classical Christian education, you're helping to break the back of the public teachers' unions. Maybe describe how powerful they have become, David, and why they pose such a threat to the nation.
Speaker 10: You know, I've been working on some projects that involve the public schools, and I am just I haven't done that before. I have been shocked at how much the unions have really destroyed education in this country. And I hate to overstate it. I don't want to use hyperbolic language, but really I had no idea coming in the private school world. I never worked in the public sector. The teachers are just constrained. They really can't provoke wondering students anymore because of all the bureaucratic red tape that goes on in these schools. So I think the public schools are going to die a death of their own making. I don't really think the loss of classical Christian education to our culture needs to be its counterpoint, because it's just wilting on the vine. The unions are so powerful they're assuring that that's the case. I'm here in Chicago where the union the teachers' unions single handedly elected the mayor in terms of money. You see this kind of thing, and you go, okay, those who are in power don't care very much. I'll tell a quick story here. I was in a room full of public educators and I was trying to figure out who would be an ally for the student. And there were like two out of a room full of seventy public educators who ever said anything In the course of hours of conversation about the students. They talked about all kinds of systems and processes and their own interests, but they didn't talk about this students. And I just don't think you should trust the public schools with your kids. If you have public you know, if you have kids, get them out of the public schools. I hope you bring them to a classical Christian school, but if you don't teach them.
Speaker 2: At home, yeah, that's such a damning indictment. I don't think you should trust your kids with the public schools. Charlie definitely agreed with that. I agree with that. It's one of the reasons school choice is so critically important. And you should put them in a classical Christian school if you can, or as you said, homeschool. All right, we are talking about classical Christian education. With David Goodwin, the author of Forging the American Mind, and you like, I said, oh, you might remember his book with Pete Hegseth, Battle for the American Mind, uprooting a center of miseducation. How do these two books play into one another, David.
Speaker 10: Well, we when Beete and I got to the end of Battle for the American Mind, which was really diagnosing the problem that we had in American education, we thought, how will we in this, and uh, we decided that. You know, I asked him, I said, what was it you did in the military and he said he was a counter insurgency officer. Now I don't have any military backgrounds. I said, what is that and he said, well, when you have a small force and you are not able to overcome the enemy directly, you kind of do it to an insurgency. And I said, well, that's what we need to do. We need to start an insurgency for education. And so that's how we ended the book was with a call to people to join the insurgency, to get their kids out of publish schools, get them into classical Christian schools. And then we left it. And so the question what what do we do? How do we do that? So one of the one of the points I make, and I think Pete makes this in the introduction to this book. Actually Pete writes the forward of it, and he makes the point that the Army field Guide is the is the hand companion.
Speaker 4: For every footsore.
Speaker 10: You're out there to give them all the information they need to do their job out in the field. So I would call this a field guide for classical education. Whether it's for parents, for the politically interested, or for educators, it will tell you exactly what you need to know to get the job done, and that's what it's set out to do.
Speaker 2: I love that insurgency.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I feel so upbeat about this because you and I know one of the struggles we go against. It's so tempting to blackpill, to be dispirited, and education is one of the fields where I feel you should be so happy about what's happened.
Speaker 3: You have. It's always a political struggle. It's a struggle here in Arizona.
Speaker 6: But the laws for educating your own children how you want are better than ever. You can get vouchers stuff for homeschooling. The resources for it are absolutely incredible at this point. The ways you can organize with other parents, if you wanted to do a homeschooling co op, a homeschooling pod, whatever you want to call those things. They've gotten so good and I just feel, and then you compare with that story you were telling about unionized tea in Chicago, where these have become a totally parasitic apparatus. They exist, two funnel taxpayer money to teachers whether they teach or not, and spoilers they don't. I just feel we've set up a very strong system where our children are going to learn, and they're going to have values, and they're going to know how to teach themselves. And the people coming out of these madrasas they're setting up in Chicago or Los Angeles or any blue city of choice, they're not going to know anything and they're not going to know how to fix that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you seeing that, David? The quality of the students coming out of the classical Christian programs and the institutions that have been set up. I mean, they've got to be comparatively way more competitive to when you compare them to their public school counterparts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, a couple of resources on that. So we did a study a few years ago called the Good Soil Study. It was done by the University of Notre Dame in conjunction with several others, and it compared graduates age twenty four to forty four in their life outcomes, not just academics, although it did include that part, but also just their joy in life and their church attendants and things like that. And it's very affirmative that classical Christian education is radically different producers radically different outcomes. I want to go back to what was said. You can find that by the way on Classical Christian dot org. It's called the Good Soil Study. But I want to go back to what was said about school choice program. So we are sitting at the cusp of a huge opportunity, and this is where we can really thank the Trump administration. There's a federal tax credit starting next year that'll be available, and that is going to help with school choice if you're not living in Arizona. In fact, it helps in most almost all states. The governors have to approve it. But the other is that seventeen or nineteen, I think it's up to nineteen now states have put in what are called universal school choice programs, which I like. For example, in the state of Texas. You can get up to ten thousand dollars to send your child to a private school there and it's not income constrained like is often the case, at least not income constrained in a meaningful way. So there's lots of opportunity coming for parents now who can't afford classical, little Christian education that will be able to in the next year. Be sure and keep your eye on those programs because we're expecting to have to build around five thousand new schools to meet the demand over those nineteen states at this point. And we've got a site that we've put up for that that Pete helped me with called battle for school dot org battleforce school dot org. If you're interested in helping with that, you can jump in there. But it is it is going to be the opportunity of a lifetime for us in the next couple of years because of school choice, to be able to move parents away from the public school system.
Speaker 2: I love it. I just want to explain to the audience one more time why this is such a passion issue. And you mentioned at the beginning. You are at the Educator's Summit in Chicago with turning point which is sold out event. I think we have the graphic up there, really proud of what the team has put together and what they're accomplishing there. So God bless you for that. Some of the best minds in education are gathered right now making a difference in forging a new future for America's children, america students. But listen, if you want to break if you look at what's happening in California, for example, with the crazy electioneering that's been going on. You know, as Steve Hilton calls it, it's legalized corruption. So much of that. And you see in Chicago, where you're at right now, so much of what we see these insane outcomes happens directly because the teachers' unions are taking taxpayer money, funneling it into the unions and funneling it into Democrat politicians who are not putting the best interests of your children. First, let's just be really honest about that. Go ahead, and let's be frank. Two.
Speaker 6: We always hear about, oh, colleges turn kids to the left, But I'd say it's vastly more important that they're sitting in these public schools or private schools that are being fed all of these lives from the age of five the age of six. They get every left wing assumption baked into their head at a very young age by pretty sinister people, and a lot of people didn't really realize this until COVID.
Speaker 3: We have the chance to break the separatus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guys like David Goodwin are leading the charge, So God bless you. I'm so glad that the momentum started with Pete Hegseth is continuing on and continuing on through this book, through educators Summit. It is the future. It is truly a top three issue, maybe it's the top issue. So thank you for leading the charge, David, appreciate you well.
Speaker 10: It's joy and as Peete says, it is the issue.
Speaker 3: So amen, thank you.
Speaker 4: Good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Good conversation is about respect. It's how we create a space where people are able to share their ideas and be heard. Charlie knew that Turning Point still knows that, and TikTok has always strived to build the kind of place that thrives on respectful connection, where curiosity fuels connection and we can share what's on our minds and learn from each other. When ideas meet respect. Good things happen on TikTok. You can find a mechanic explaining the why behind a problem most of us wouldn't even know how to name, or a father sharing a lifetime of knowledge with his viewers. Viewers who listen discuss, and then they respond. TikTok turns connection into community through small acts of understanding. You can feel it in the comments and the thank you from a stranger halfway across the world. TikTok is a place where respect opens the door for discussion, and discussion helps us build something real. So we have a special treat in store for you, guys. We have two students. We like to do this sometimes on the show because it's so important that you, the audience and America in general understands what young students are thinking. And we just did our women's Leadership summit, so we thought we would focus it on women's issues, all right, So here to help us do that, as Sage Lloyd, Utah Valley University TPUSA chapter member and Kristin Roberts Keller, Texas Home School grad Club America. I did I get that right? Hey, ladies, how are you doing great? So you guys both went to Women's Leadership Summit this year. I'm gonna start with you, Sage, give us your overall impressions. Was it your first time, second time, third time, and what did you take away from the event.
Speaker 9: So that was my first time going. It was so so good. I feel like we learned a lot about how to empower women to lead and to be strong conservatives, but not in the way that typical feminists try to empower women. I feel like the modern feminist movement has taken away empowerment from women. So I really like seeing things from your conservative side and understanding how to be a strong leader and how to lead as a woman in the day and age that we're in where it's very difficult.
Speaker 2: Like, so, what are some examples of what that leadership would look like? Because I do I agree with you there is a feminist model of this, which is you you got to be a girl boss, you have freezer eggs, you got to hate men, and you got to earn all this money and I don't know whatever else their pitching these days, but the conservative, more traditional value set looks a lot different. So what specifically did you see in terms of what that leadership would look like?
Speaker 9: I think a lot of it. And we had some really good speakers that talked a lot about how to be a strong mother and how to be a strong wife, which I think is something that gets overlooked a lot when you hear the leftist cries about hating traditional values and hating trod wifes. They try to pull away from from wives submitting to their husbands and being there to help out their husbands and want to separate that completely. I mean, we have a a lot of man haters in my generation. So we learned a lot from some really good speakers about how to engage with your family in a way that's productive and how to lead not only those around you, but your children. I mean, you're raising a future generation of the next leader, So how to properly raise your children and support your husband in a way that's going to have a meaningful impact.
Speaker 2: Kristin, you're from Texas. Was this your first w LS?
Speaker 11: No, it is not. I have been going to yw LESS since I was fourteen, so this is yeah. I've been going many times.
Speaker 2: Wow, So why do you keep going back? And what? Like what have you seen over the years, Like the has it changed? Is the messaging changed? I'm curious of that perspective. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So my first year, I was very young. I had just gotten out of no school and the first year was so impactful in my life. I went home and I was so inspired by Alex Clark, Charlie Kirk and all the other women speaking, and every year whenever they were around my town, I always try to go. This was my first time going to San Antonio one, but this year, as being graduated from high school, it was so inspiring hearing Alex Clark, hear her speak and seeing the maturity that she's grown over the years in how she was single and she was trying to empower us as women, but now she's in the maturity of how to become a great wife, a great mother and also for those who are single and how to become that for their children in feature well.
Speaker 2: So this is always the controversy at our women's event here is you know, I think a lot of journalists that cover it or write about it, they like to kind of mock, you know, women being thoughtful about wanting to be a wife or being a good mother, and they I think they look at that still even in the reporting is less than or weakness and It's not like we're telling women they can't have a career or that they shouldn't pursue their own, you know, businesses or whatever. But it's it's kind of an emphasis, right. The culture would emphasize, you got to do all these things and then when you're thirty and you're already established in your career, then you can start thinking about getting married or whatever. And you see this from like call you dad, does it? Call her daddy? Or call you daddy, call youway daddy, call her daddy, Thank you, thank you studio.
Speaker 3: I can't say I have seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh we did a whole thought crime on it, I remember, anyways, But you see that, right, like she's just somebody that had her career during your two and now she's like what thirty one, thirty two or something, and she's now getting married. I guess that's the right timeline. But like, I think accelerating the timeline of when women start thinking about those things is a really important thing. Just biologically, people get mad when you say that, but it's true. How do you interpret the messaging from that event? And just in general and culture and in the conservative movement about you know, balancing the career and family. Either of you can take it.
Speaker 11: I got you. It was super encouraging for me because when we're out of high school, everybody's like, where you're going to college, what are you going to do for your career? And being the person of I want to become a mother, I want to be a wife, I want to be holistic in what I do in my day to day life is so unpopular. You get the kind of the little concerned look of like it's so different, strange, But honestly, I think us women, you can do a career your entire life. You can do whatever you need to do. But learning from Charlie and He's other women having that and being stuck in an office all day every day and what you're told is a happy life. Then you're forty and you don't have kids, you're not unhappily married with all your cats, and you're like, you feel like you've missed it, that beauty in that part of your life. So being able to be that difference and raise a younger generation to be know what true happiness is, I think we've lost that in the feminism world. Is there trying to sell something that is happy and you have all the power. But at the end of the day, they're just it's not for them.
Speaker 2: That's not what you leaves you empty, sage, What about you? How do you balance that that conversation, because again it's always the controversy, you know, career versus family, especially at the women's event. How do you balance it?
Speaker 9: I think it's really difficult. It's taken me a long time to get used to. But since I was young, my dream job was always to be a mother, to be a homemaker, and I have received a lot of negativity for that, especially from professors and mentors. That's up to you, because I mean, I was involved with a lot of things at school. I think I had a very bright future career wise, but that's that's not the path I wanted to take. I wanted to be a mother, and I would have all these people I looked up to telling me I was wasting talent and I was wasting my time and not going to be effective in this world. And it's so frustrating because I'll argue with people who are so called feminists, and I'll say, if feminism dictates that I can be anything I want, then I should be allowed to be a mother and to be a homemaker, but they just dig and dig at it because they don't want to see strong women raising strong children.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's that's such a good point. It's like Charlie's always say that to socialists. If in America, you're free to be a socialist if you go a go have a co op somewhere. That's the beauty of it. And you guys should feel absolutely empowered and free to be whatever you want to be. So I guess the question then is, well, I'm assuming neither of you are married. Would that be a correct assumption or right? Okay? Yet? So what do you do in the interim you're you're in that in between not yet period. Are you going to be pursuing a career or a a vocation of some sort.
Speaker 9: I kind of am. For me, I'm in college right now. Part of that's just because I love to learn. I don't necessarily plan to use my degree in the future, but I think it's good to further education and it's a good place to meet people and get engaged. That's kind of why I'm there. And then I do want to work short term. I actually do plan to work for Turning Point at some point in the future if possible, But a lot of that is just interim for me. It's until I meet that person and until I start that family. But ultimately the end goal is to be a mom. But obviously I can't put a timeline on when I'm going to get married, even though I wish I could. So it's just kind of findings to fill my time that still keep me productive and are helping to better me as a person so that I can become the person I need to be for my future spouse.
Speaker 11: What about you, Kristin, Yeah, I'm just graduating high school and I decide not to college, but I am definitely wanting to get more into TPSA and working for them, and my angle is the same message to become a mother and to be a wife. But during this time of singleness and not being with anyone, I find it so treasurable in building myself, educating myself on like vaccines for my kids, like how do I want to raise my kids, In becoming a person that I would want to marry for that person that I end up being with. And there's no better time than when you're single to figure out who you are and who you want to be with. Christ because during that time, guest dating is amazing and be engaged, but it's not the same as being single and really finding who you are for that future person.
Speaker 2: So I agree, I think God has a really it's a single them can be hard for some people, but it's also a time where God forges your character and teaches you all the things that you would need to if you say yes to His invitation to learn right, you would you learn those things that you would need to be a good husband or good wife. And so it's a precious time. It could be hard, it could be frustrating. Just ask Alex Clark, who's who I agree she was super courageous the way she gave her speech. Blake, it's safe, easy too, like makes it look easy. So we want to hear your thoughts on the issues of the day. I want to start with you, Sage. When you think about politics, what are the key issues, especially as we're heading to the midterms, that you're thinking about.
Speaker 9: I think there's the basic things that cross most especially young women's minds, which are you know, costs of living, housing costs, especially for those who want to eventually raise a family and buy a home. But I think one of the biggest issues that's on my mind today is political disengagement. I'm seeing a lot of young voters that feel that the system isn't listening to them, which is definitely affecting voter turnout. And I see this especially with conservative women. But I think that there's quite the attack on motherhood and nuclear family these days, so I'm hoping that'll kind of drive them back to the polls because we need to get more young women out voting.
Speaker 6: Well, Sage, let's expand on this a little bit. So you must know other students, if you have any personal stories to share you say they're getting disengaged. Have you heard from them? Have they said, I, maybe I voted for Trump in twenty twenty four, but I'm about this, or or on the flip side, is there something where they're happy about something that's going on. Do you have any personal experiences in that van I.
Speaker 9: Mean a lot of it is just, I'll be honest, the widespread lies by the media. I'll have friends that come to me and say, oh, well, Trump did this huge thing, or somebody on the left did this, and this is bad, And a lot of times you fact check these things and they're not even true. But the frustration is that a lot of my conservative friends just feel like there's no point in them voting. You hear a lot of them, my vote's going to be canceled out and things like that. And I hear friends on the left that are voting on pretenses that are false. They see things in the media that misconstrue, so they're voting for candidates I don't always support, whereas my conservative friends or just not voting because they just don't care to as much and they don't feel like there's a point to it, which is that's how we lose.
Speaker 6: So specifically, when you say that they're believing lies, do you think there are you hearing about, let's say Epstein stuff. Are they mad about that? Are they mad about Iran? Are they mad about ice? Did they get really upset by some of the stuff with the ice raids in Minneapolis? I know that was very well, that was covered very negatively back their conservatives.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're saying, well, we're not getting mass deportations anyways.
Speaker 9: I hear a lot of different issues. I know, for one, it is mass deportations. I have some friends that are we're hopeful for a more tightly close border more deportations, and they're not seeing that. I know. Also, things like the war and I ran are they're frustrating topics for some people that are close to me, and they're highly debated among some of my friends. And also a lot of distrust came from the release of the Epstein files in that whole situation, because there was just so much being put out and so much conversation around it, especially in the media, that a lot of it just turned a lot of people off from wanting to even engage.
Speaker 2: Kristin what about you. Are you seeing that similar trend amongst your conservative friends that just disengagement with the political process.
Speaker 11: I've seen that with certain people. They just they know it's happening, but they just don't want to be very much a part of it or like fully engaged. Like as she was saying, I think it's just like they don't care as much. But then there's others that are very much passionate about what is happening. I mean, the thing that I've seen the most for women and is the most impactful is the Islam takeover here in Texas. Texas is being very hit with the whole propaganda that Islam is okay, and that can coincide with our American values. I mean, just a couple months ago recently, Epic City was trying to build their own city for Sharia law. For those who don't know, EPIC stands for East Plano Islamic Center. They have a massive mosque out there in a small town outside of Plano, and Senator Joran Kent John Cornyn had to reach out to the DOJ to ho hold an investigation because it goes against our laws of discriminating people for not letting them live in those cities. Like they're trying to bring their values, in their laws, in their religion onto us. And like Churchill said one time, Muslims are the minority, and they'll agree with the majority instead of the majority. They do not care about the minority. They are remaining quiet. And then you have the left who is agreeing and is supporting Islam. Even though if they were to go in Iran or these other Middle Eastern countries and came out as what they are, they would be killed immediately. They would killed, they would be beaten, thrown in jail like is intense under Sharia law, and domestic violence is allowed in Shuria law. In Kuran four thirty four. If a woman does not respect or obey her husband, he first like distances himself and then allows him to beat her. This is not like, this is not our law whatsoever. They cannot believe what they believe as well as being able to try to, I guess, try to agree with us and what we believe in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's all inside. Yeah, there's a whole form of taxation and subjugation if you are in the minority in a Muslim country. Yeah, Texas, I mean, I think the audience, our audience would know very well that Texas, the whole Islamic debate has been raging. There was a big event I guess with the was it the Texas GOP.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were just good. They Yes, some Muslims went to the GOP convention. And there's a write up in some Texas publication it's like they showed up and they were told you need to leave the convention.
Speaker 2: No the country. Yeah, so Texas is front lines for that and anyway, So that's interesting. I mean, you're you guys are seeing a breadth of disengagement to engagement. Do you see that more with young men? The disengagement sage or is it also young women.
Speaker 9: I definitely see it with my generation entirely, but I do tend to see it more with women than with men.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 9: I went at the Women's conference. I tended to break out session with turning point action and they were actually going over the numbers of conservative women and they're not voting as much as they should be. So it's across both genders, but I definitely see it more with women.
Speaker 2: What about Maha, are you guys big mahaf supporters? Yes, well, really do you feel do you feel satisfied with the with the progress that RFK Junior and others on the MAHA train that you've seen from the Trump administration.
Speaker 11: I know it takes a lot of time to fix the the current situation of our health and our food in our society, so it is a little hard to with the impatience. I think there are some things I know that aus Kark has touched on her disappointments with my Yeah, yeah, yeah, the whole pep tides and all about it, and so that is a little concerning. I am. I'm hoping for the next two years and maybe we'll see a large change in that because I know it'll take time, but that is something I'm definitely looking forward to and slightly concerned with as well.
Speaker 9: Sage, Yeah, just to piggyback, I think the same thing. There are a lot of improvements I've been really proud about. I think RFK has done a lot for the movement that we haven't seen from others. But there's definitely room to go still. But I think it's just something that takes time, and the amount of awareness we have more than I've ever seen at any point in my life, and I think it's vital. So I'm glad to see the direction that the movement is heading.
Speaker 2: We've got Sage, Lloyd and Kristen Roberts, Women's leadership, Summitt attendees, Turning Point members. Thank you guys so much for joining. It's critically important that people know what young people are thinking and feeling in this country. So God bless you guys, and be well. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.