Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start atturning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back our two of The Charlie Kirk Show, and I am extraordinarily excited about our next guest, and I'll tell you why, because he is a dear friend and he has not been back on the show since we lost Charlie, and he at various points in this show's history, has been a regular. He even joined us into trot and play that clip, and that of course is Kine from Citizen Free Press. Very excited to have you back on the show, my friend. Welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy to be here. Andrew. I checked, you know on the zoom infight for this interview. It was February thirteenth.
Speaker 2: That was the last time you were on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the last time I owned so you and I talked obviously February March April. I remember we dm back and forth. But I was just as you know, I got pissed off about deficits about the right in the big Beautiful Bill, and I was having a battle with besstt and and russ Vote and you know, and so I just was negative. Man. All I would have had to say was negative stuff about how there wasn't enough there weren't enough spending cuts. So I just I ducked out of the the media scene for six months or so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that's interesting, and Blake will remember this as well. We kind of went through our own journey, and Charlie went through his own journey with the Big Beautiful Bill, and I think it really turned for him when we had Stephen Miller on the show. It was an extended conversation like thirty thirty five minutes, and it went viral, you know, kind of explaining the nuances of the bill, why Steven Miller was in supportive. Obviously, he's part of the administration, so you've got to assume that he's you know, going to say supporting things. But it was actually an incredibly compelling moment, and I remember that that clip went viral and really helped galvanize a lot of the basis support for that bill. But listen, we understand everybody wanted less spending. We all want less spending, we do, But go ahead, kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I was gonna say I understood Besson's point the whole time, and I even tried to promote it, you know, I was giving them a fair shake. And what he was saying was basically this, you know, three hundred, I think the spending cut number, you know, for the first year was one hundred and fifty six billion. And his point was, look, if we cut three hundred billion or three fifty or four hundred billion out of discretionary, it's actually gonna take a one percent slice out of GDP. And that's what he was worried about. He was saying, give them four years, they're gonna get this right. He was talking all about measuring it as a percentage of GDP. So he's like, we're at seven percent. Now give us four years, we'll get it into the threes. We'll get it down to, you know, to where the annual deficit is just three and a half percent of GDP. And I understood his point, and I and that's what Stephen Miller was talking about. I was just you know, as I've told you privately, right, I right. The whole reason I'm into politics that I got radicalized back in nineteen eighty seven when I was working looking at CNN, was was the national debt and that's when it crossed like a trillion and a half or two trillion. So I just you know, it's I have a stick up my butt about the debt and deficit. And that's you know, figured somehow I got this large audience after eight years, right, and I might as well use it. And so I used it to just kind of drive the point that Senator Johnson and a few others were really making about cuts. But anyway, I'm over it. I was never against the bill, and I made that clear on the final day that I fully supported it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, whatever, And I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Get that's admirable.
Speaker 6: That's admirable because we do we do need people to care about that. We can't forget about it because people it's the thing everyone in the country loves to just push under the rug. But the rug is getting it's getting very elevated at this point.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: But we wanted to have you on King because what Charlie loved talking to you about so.
Speaker 5: Much was you.
Speaker 6: You have those links out there. You see what people are clicking on, what they care about. You are incredibly good vibes reader, as it were, And we've had a lot of discussion this last fall about what are the vibes on the right? Are they feeling optimistic or are feeling downbeat? How quickly can one change can change from the one to the other. So the floor is yours.
Speaker 3: All that question well, here's what I would say quickly. I would say, you know what, the base is fine there, maybe scared Again. I'm gonna make the distinction between the Twitter base and the base that never goes on Twitter unless they're on a link, you know, from CFP people who don't have Twitter accounts. So again the scared part, why is that? Well, it's always it's always the same thing that we get our butts kicked in these special elections, in these off your elections, And Charlie and I would go through that. He would be like, chill out, Kane, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna get turnout, you know, in twenty twenty four and not if you were. I mean you remember we lost what thirteenth straight of those special elect or Democrats overperformed in thirteenth straight. So anyway, they're scared because of that.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna play a clip from this was your first public appearance with Charlie and I in Detroit at our People's Convention last year. Let's go ahead and play one peven.
Speaker 1: If we do not expand our base with new voter registration and high turnout, we are not going to win.
Speaker 5: And the higher turnout the higher.
Speaker 1: Likelihood that we are going to wines and Democrats know this, and so we need to engage in every legal way we possibly can to make it too big to rig and Kane, if our elections were actually honest and secure, what would the result end up being.
Speaker 3: I want people to understand what Turning Point Action Turning Point USA has been doing over the last six months regarding chasing the vote. All right, what Andrew just talked about the low propensity voters.
Speaker 1: We've got to get out and register.
Speaker 2: At all, you know, play by the rules. We don't like these rules.
Speaker 3: We don't think that absentee balance are the way to go for the future, but as long as they're part of the system, we have to use that.
Speaker 4: It's a good memory. Kin, if you can hear me. I'm not sure if you're if you're with us, or if we're reconnecting you, but the actually you and I reconnected recently, and I was telling you I've gotten a bunch of emails at Freedom at Charliekirk dot com saying where's Citizen Free Press, where's Kane?
Speaker 2: Where is he?
Speaker 6: I'm now looking through some of our emails. In fact, I think I was even we were inspired to reach out to him again because we had we had an email from Samantha just a few a week ago. Hey, Blake and Andrew, has anyone checked in with Citizen Kane? Is he doing okay? And I said, yes, we still talk to him. He's doing well, but we actually need to get him on the show.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, so this is this is a good time to bring up the updates in Indiana. I cannot tell you how many emails I've gotten or text from reporters about Indiana. So we announced this last week. We had a rally there at the state House in Indiana. And there is a big, big fight that is brewing right now and it's going to come to a head probably this week where they are going to vote on the new maps in Indiana. So are we going to have a completely red state, all Republican congressional districts redrawn. There's a certain percentage of the senators in that state that have not indicated which way they are going to vote. There is a strong possibility. And the reason this is pertinent to Kin obviously is that's his home state. He's a big Indiana Hoosier, and so they are going to reconvene Monday afternoon to begin consideration of House Built ten thirty two, and the redesign would likely eliminate Indiana's two Democratic held congressional districts to create a nine zero Republican map ahead of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: It's a huge, huge deal.
Speaker 4: The House approved the redistricting bill as expected, on a vote fifty seven to forty one. Twelve Republicans joined all Democrats in opposition, but Senate President pro Tem Roderick Bray has warned that there are not enough votes to move that idea forward. And so what's happening in the background here is that groups like Turning Point Action and others, there's a big coalition that is building informaty for me. We are going to have congressional level spending going after to primary these senators in Indiana to get them more in alignment with their base voters.
Speaker 2: The base voters in.
Speaker 4: Indiana want this new map, Cain, I've transitioned since you've been gone to this new redistricting map. There is a huge, huge push going on right now.
Speaker 6: How do people feel about redistricting Indiana and across the country.
Speaker 3: They're incredibly pissed off. In Indiana that the Indiana Senate is blowing all this smoke. As you've probably mentioned, the vote was fifty seven to forty one in the House, Indiana House, just on Friday, right, and that was with ten or eleven Democrats or Republicans defecting and voting with Democrats. There's going to be hell to pay if the Indiana Senate doesn't approve this thing. In that political article, they say that Mike Johnson's been making phone calls and don't bet on this outcome yet. We may get our map.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, this is Andrew Colvett, executive producer of The Charlie Kirk Show. Berna is proud to continue supporting Charlie Kirk's mission and the important work of turn Point USA, because empowering Americans to defend their freedoms begins with protecting themselves, their families, and their communities. The burna less lethal launcher, looks like a firearm, but it isn't one. It fires powerful chemical, irritant and kinetic projectiles that can stop a threat in its tracks, giving you the time and space you need to get to safety. And now you can hear from Charlie and.
Speaker 1: His own words Burna is about preventing tragedy and preserving life without the consequences of using lethal measures. It's legal in all fifty states, requires no background checks, and over five hundred thousand units are in the hands of responsible citizens and law enforcement. Burna can be shipped directly to your door. I've personally tested the burn A pistol and can vouch for its effectiveness and its ease of use.
Speaker 4: Be prepared, be confident, be safe. Go to Burna by RNA dot com. That's burna dot com and see why tens of thousands of Americans are choosing Burna for peace of mind. Love that line Caine. There is going to be hell to pay. And I talk about this. I talked about this last week. Blake will remember that when you have a solidly read state that gets kind of out, it's it's left out on an island of its own. We're not focusing on it during a presidential year because it's not a swing state. What happens is these incumbent political parties and machines are able to keep existing. They kind of just hide in the shadows, and you get this misalignment between the base voters that are consuming content at a citizen free press that are consuming content on the show, they get misaligned with the base, voters and the political class. And that's what you're having in Indiana where you have these weak, squishy senators that are standing in the way of what the base wants and there will be held to pay.
Speaker 2: Kaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you had and as an Indiana resident, you had no idea this is going on, right, there's never a test, there's how do you know that these people are this way, that they're this squishy, that they're going to react this way to a simple redistricting. So it caught you know it. I think it's surprised the voters. And look, I'm sure you mentioned it. You know, Indiana is a big pro Trump state. It's we've been plus twenty or so for the last two elections. I mean we sent we sent Evan by packing again, you know when he thought he could waltz back in for a Senate seat. So anyway, this is a strong Trump state and it's it's shocking that the you know that so many of the state senators are this out of touch. Again, as I sort of said before we went to break, you know, calls have been made, there's been pressure that has been applied this weekend. So you know, I'm watching it by the hour on local TV. So we're gonna see how the Senate, how this sort of plays out. I think we have a chance, you know, to eliminate and last thing I'll say before throwing it back. One of the two Democrat seats is held by Andre Carson. He's done nothing in his life except serve under his mom. His mom, I forget her name, but she was a congresswoman from Indianapolis for fifty years. She died like in her eighties or nineties in the last I don't know, let's say ten fifteen years ago. And our son has just swooped into the into that seat, so be wonderful to get him out of Congress.
Speaker 4: I gotta ask you can what about this this Indiana state Senator Michael Bohachek that says he will oppose redistricting because Trump said the R word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy got pissed off, right, they got Trump said retard in a true social post. And this guy got offended because he has a son, I believe, who has autism or some learning disability. And I understand that on a personal level, but that's not what your job is. His job isn't to sort of protect his family. His job is to do the right thing for the state of Indiana. And so you know, to me, that's completely ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, he's gonna be on our list here. And you know he by the way, he recently pleaded guilty, apparently to driving while intoxicated. He was three times Indiana's legal limit, So there's some inconsistencies in his background. Cane, give us an update on your traffic. How's things going at Citizen Free Press.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, here's an interesting peek into how media works. When your side wins, traffic goes down. When your side loses, traffic goes up. So when Biden won twenty twenty the last four years, people are freaked out. They're checking noos. They're checking my site eight times a day. Now I get the same number of people every day, but they check about five times. But that, in all honesty, part of that is probably due to my slacking, as you know, because you read the side every day the last six months. You know, for the first time in nine years, I decided not to work sixteen eighteen hours a day and I work twelve to fourteen so there's fewer up There have been fewer updates, but Traffick's still find I'm doing twelve million pages a day. It's about six and a half million people per month come on their own to the homepage. So that's two percent of the populatation.
Speaker 4: Well done, massive powerhouse at System Free Press, Caine. It feels like we're getting like the old vibes back. I'm not kidding. I was telling the team when I walked into the studio today, I was like, man, I feel the vibe shift. There's like a I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just in my head, but having you back on feels really, really good. I hope you will not be a stranger Kane, and that you will come back more often because we need to keep the base focused, and that's what you and Charlie did. What's with you and me and Charlie and Blake keep the base focus on those on the main things like Hey, redistricting, that's a huge fight that's happening this week. You got to contact your senators. By the way, if you want to get involved. Tpaction dot Com Forward slash Act Indiana, we might I think we have that ur from last week. You guys can find out we should put it up on the lower banner. You can send letters to everybody Act Indiana tpaction dot com Ford slash act Indiana. We gotta put the pressure on these guys. But Ken, I have to bring this topic up. It's Charlie loved college football, so we keep talking about it because we are in the playoff bracket period and I have to I can't believe that we're sitting in a situation where Indiana is the number one team.
Speaker 2: Where did this come from?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, and you knew this would be a topic I could talk about. I've been going to games since I was six years old. The football stadium is a mile from my house that I grew up in, and I rolled around on those stupid hills and rolled around in that stadium. So for fifty some years I've been a fan. And in what fifteen coaches all average, all fail. You get one guy. One guy brings in his this philosophy that I've never heard before. Every play has a life of its own, you know, independent of the play before he brings it in, and they go what We went eleven and zero last year until we lost to Ohio State. And then, you know, anyway, it's unbelievable. I did not expect to win the game. In Indy. The Town's on fire were ranked number one for the first time in history. You know, I don't. I can't even believe it's happening. I still, you know, I had to. We lost thirty straight years to Ohio State, as you know, and I want people to know. You know, when Andrew talks about football, he was an All States safety in Nevada.
Speaker 2: In high school.
Speaker 3: He could have played college safety for a bunch of schools, so he knows football better than I do. But this is insane. And it was insane that Indiana went to Oregon and won. And I thought of our dear brother Charlie then, and you know how much he loved University of Oregon football. And it's just it's also bittersweet, but it's exciting. And and what the heck? Where you know we're ranked number one? How about that?
Speaker 4: How about that you beat the Ohio State buck guys in danny On, our team was in tears, but they're still right number two. You might get a rematch here, Hey, Blake, you're the Catholic here, notre Dame was left out, which is a big scandal across college football. I'm sorry, do you care?
Speaker 5: I am angry.
Speaker 6: I'm angry that Notre Dame is throwing a temper tantrum. And so one they turned down the Catholics Versus Mormon ball, but they also turned down specifically it is the pop Tart Bowl, in which they literally sacrifice the pop tart, They lower the mascot into the giant toaster oven, and then they consume the mascot. Yes, and I think that's probably the best modern tr we have in college football. And they're they're pooping on it. I think they're being kind of babies, to be honest.
Speaker 2: They're in a tantrum cane.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are from from the state. First off, Blake is one hundred percent correct about the pop tart thing. It's this hilarious meme thing they do at this ball. I've seen it the last few years. But yeah, they're throwing a fit.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: They had the ESPN reporter on scene yesterday and she said people were walking the players were walking out with their heads down. They feel like that. They called it a forest.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The whole deal, for people who don't know, is suddenly Miami jumped BYU in the rankings, so they were comparing Miami dead on with Notre Dame, and they decided in that comparison that Miami gets the bid because Miami beat them in the first or second game of the season, head to head. So and that had pissed off Notre Dame fans because in the preceding, you know, college football puts out the committee puts out rankings once a week separate from AP and the coaches poll, and Notre Dame had been ranked ahead of Miami. So they fell in what they call a false sense of security that they were going to get the bid. So, yeah, there's the pop tark. Great work by your producers. Well yeah, Notre Dame is like they're taking their ball and going home. They're saying, if we don't get into the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're looping around.
Speaker 6: I remember when it was only you know, they only had the national title game and there was no playoff, and people would complain all unfair things caused people to leap, and we can fix this if we have a four team playoff, and then teams didn't they'd complain about how unfair they didn't get in the final four and now they're like, we made twelve teams, every remotely plausible national champion will get in, and they're still throwing a huge temper chantrum. And I would say, notre dame, if you want to not throw a temper tantrum about how it's unfair to overtake you win all your games or join a conference that you can win and get another win in the final week of the season.
Speaker 4: All right, we have to go because we're running out of time. Citizen Free Press. You guys have to visit it, make it your homepage. Just go there all the time.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: Caine, it is so good to have you back, my friend. It's a blast in the past and really a good vibe, good vibe shift come back soon.
Speaker 3: Likewise, good good send both of you, and I'm maybe out at anthest.
Speaker 8: You never know, all right, brother, this is Lane Schomberger, chief investment officer and founding partner of y REFI. It has been an honor and a privilege to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now hear Charlie in his own words tell you about why Refi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Why refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Why refy is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why ref I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available in all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why r e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or to fault the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief, yrefight dot com.
Speaker 4: I want to play actually a clip if you guys can find it Trump was talking about TikTok and Charlie helping with the youth vote. So if you can find me that clip really quick, I want to play it because it's just it's just really sweet. So anyways, we'll get to that clip in just a second. In the meantime, I want to bring in Will Chamberlain. He is the senior counsel for the Article three projects that he works with our good friend Mike Davis does a lot of other things.
Speaker 2: Will. Welcome back to the Charlie Kirkshow. It's good to have you here.
Speaker 7: It's good to be with you. Longtime no see, you know, haven't been on since before Ovis. Charlie's passing, so I you know, hope you know, miss you guys, and obviously wishing you very very well.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Will.
Speaker 4: You've been fantastic. You've been so supportive and we really appreciate it genuinely.
Speaker 2: You are a legal mind.
Speaker 4: You're working with, like we said, Mike Davis, who's a frequent guest on this show. And there's really I think two big stories on the legal front. Maybe you would argue there's more, and so we can get to those as well if we have time. But the first one, and we've already got to the birthright citizenship in our one. I want to revisit that with you. But the other big one that kind of was making waves this weekend is what's happening in Europe, of course, with the DSA, the Digital Services Act, which was put in place in twenty twenty three, and it affects I would believe censorship. X was one of the if not the only, major social media platform that has defied DSA and they got a big fine of one hundred and forty million dollars on hundred twenty million euros over the weekend that was announced. Elon Musk is raging about it, calling it BS but you know, not using the acronym. What is going on here will and what are the implications for us here in the United States.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the EU Commission has fined X for one hundred and forty million dollars. They claim that the giving out the verified check to anybody who pays eight dollars a month for it is deceptive. Now that's not true because Elon Musk and X have been extremely transparent in how they've structured the Verified program. If anything, it was the prior administration that was totally deceptive with how they were handing out blue checks. It was a complete black box. Now Elon's transparent. They're also going after Elon for refusing to hand over X's proprietary API data so that European researches researchers can go through it for free and figure out what's wrong with X. All this is I think part of what maybe Americans have sort of are sort of waking up to, which is that there's this discordance between the European Union and NATO, you know, and when European countries put on their NATO hats, they're extraordinarily grateful for the Transalatic Alliance being under the American security umbrella. When they put on their EU hat, they're part of an adversarial trade block that wants to exert leverage over the United States and American companies. And I don't think we should have to put up with that. And I think that the Europeans need to make a choice whether they prefer being under the American security umbrella or antagonizing American companies, because we're not going to put up with both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, so how does this impact American companies? Then so all of the other social media sites, whether that be Meta Google, they have complied. Is that right, I mean, and what are the implications for our free speech if that is true?
Speaker 7: Well, there's some sites that haven't that are kind of only based in the United States, but that hasn't stopped European regulators from going after them. For example, I believe it's four Chan was sent letters by Offcom, the UK's independent regulator, trying to tell them that they needed to start censoring speech, but that obviously would be in violation of their First Amendment rights under the Constitution. So they're telling the UK to go pound sand. But it does create this fundamental problem and in balance, where there's no cost to these European countries going after the United States, and that's I think that and we have to spend a lot of money defending ourselves. So I think there's a good lawyer by the name of Preston Burne who's proposed something called the Granted Act that's already been taken up in the state of Wyoming, and we're hearing from the Department of State that they're looking at a federal Grantite Act. And the idea is that anytime a European sovereignty makes a threat against an American company that would threaten them if they don't censor their speech, they immediately have a private right of action here in the United States to sue that sovereignty or that company for three times the amount of the threat, which I think is the right way to go. I think the European Union is vastly overplaying its hand legally here. They are far more dependent on access to the United States markets. They're far more dependent on the United States security cooperation than we are on them, and so we shouldn't and I don't think we will put up with their continued threats to our free speech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just want to drive home how despicable this is. A lot of people don't realize how Europe works. So, for example, this fine came from the European Commission. What's the European Commission, Well, the European Union, even though they obvious, they obviously will scream all the time about democracy, but it's super fake. You can't in America, we can elect President Trump through an actual direct election. We are able to elect our Congress. In the European Union, they have the European Commission. And the way you get on the European Commission is governments appoint members of it. They're the only ones who can come up with any regulations, any proposed laws from the European Union. No one in Europe actually gets to vote on these directly. They just have the European Parliament and it gets an up or down vote on stuff that comes from the European Commission. And the other thing that's going on is Europe is an economic sharp decline. They've decided it's immoral to make electric city, it's immoral to build houses, it's immoral to really develop any technology whatsoever, or to favor entrepreneurship. And so you can look this up. I encourage everyone to google this phrase. Regulatory superpower. This is what Europe is reduced to. Well, we have eight hundred million people, so let's become a quote regulatory superpower where we just pass laws and we boss people around and in this case literally shake them down for money.
Speaker 5: And that's what Europe is reduced to because.
Speaker 6: They aren't innovative, they aren't dynamic. They're just rich because of things that their ancestors did decades or hundreds of years ago. And that's what we're stuck having to deal with here. They're dependent on us for security, they're dependent on us for innovation, and they think they can boss around what we say on the Internet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, well, so diving into this DSA though, what are the what are the dynamics, what are the rules of it?
Speaker 2: What are the stipulations?
Speaker 7: Even it seems a lot like Calvin Ball honestly, like it's like I think it, you know, probably has some generic prohibition on deceptive trade practices, the kind of thing we have here, But then it gives the EU this incredible scope to interpret what it constitutes accepted trade practice. That doesn't look like there is a court involved in making this decision or attemps any real due process or litigation. It's just the European Commission decided that Twitter's verified process was unlawful and that's the end of that. And moreover, the way they're doing it, I mean, they're just completely flagrantly in violation of American speech sarist prudence here. Sorry, Like Elon Musk gets to determine how X verifies its users as long as he's not lying about it, the EU doesn't get to complain. You know, if the U decides they want to just shut X out of its market entirely, fine, that's great. Like it'll at least like make it clear where we stand here, you know, like, oh, you guys are actually antagonistic adversarial nations like China instead of you know, supposedly friendly allied nations in a you know, fellow inheritor of Western civilization. Okay, very well, we can proceed on that basis. You know, the difference is China has a real military and you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's interesting. And this was near and dear to Charlie's heart. By the way, this is one of the themes of the last year, especially when he visited the UK with Blake and some of the other team. But it was it was an acknowledgment that the fundamental relationship of our transatlantic allies, the inheritors, as you said, of Western civilization, are finding themselves increasingly out of alignment about basic things like free speech. You've heard jd Vance talk about this, Senator Mark, Senator goodness, gracious State Department is now Marco Rubio is going after them as well and saying there's a misalignment here and how do we get that alignment back into a place where we can all say, hey, you know, we can actually shake hands and we're runing in the same direction here. So Secretary of State Rubio has a role to play here is what are the levers that we can now push back against our friends across the Atlantic.
Speaker 7: Right, So, as I mentioned, the granted actor is a good lever. We want to give individuals who are threatened by European censors a private right of action here and eliminate European sovereign immunity for lawsuits here in the United States. So if one of these European actors decides that they want to go after an American citizen, we can say, you're both that you don't have any sovereign immunity and you're personally liable, so we can go after any of your assets in the United States. So don't you dare. That's so that's step one. That's sort of a protective measure. I think step two is actually a broader recognition that the European Union and its continued existence is actually anithetical to American interests. The idea behind the European Union is to create increased bargaining leverage by European countries against the United States. And you know, again if they were you know, if they want to be adversarial to the United States, fine, but then they should have to do without our military protection. And so you know, we should see, you know, we know that the EU isn't just hostile to America, it's also hostile to conserve of countries within the European Union, the way they're hostile to Hungary, hostile to poll Land, hostile to Italy, making demands of them to accept more migrants. I think American policy and diplomatic policy should be to foster and lift up those countries that are pushing back against the European Union, to help them leave if they want to leave, you know, to provide monetary incentives for them to leave, and to make side deals of the United States we should have, you know, as long until the EU gets its act right, it makes clear that it wants to be America's friend as opposed to America's antagonist economically, then we should go ahead and be antagonistic towards them, and maybe bring Hungary and Poland and Italy and the Czech Republic into some side alliance and allow them to leave the EU.
Speaker 4: Wow, Blake, your reaction to that idea is a creative solution here.
Speaker 6: I mean, I am basically happy with anything that restores real European countries that reflect real European peoples as opposed to this European Union bloated monstrosity, which it really I know Charlie hated the word democracy, but I'm going to apply it to Europe here. The entire point of the European Union is to make glowbalist neoliberalism totally immune from actual democratic pressures. It's entirely designed to make it so what the globalist agenda is is not able to be stopped by anyone because it's too separated, it's too immune from immediate voter pressure, and it's too complex for most people to understand. And the time has come for us to shadow that apart. That is the European deep state. The European deep state is not the bureaucracy of France or Germany individually.
Speaker 5: It's this transnational.
Speaker 6: Project that elites have built, and the United States has a direct role to play in undercutting that and saying people should have a direct influence over what their countries.
Speaker 4: Are like yeah, well said, and I did promise this clips I'm gonna sneak it in real quick one oh four. This is President Trump thanking Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Young people are respecting this again too. I won the young voter. The Republicans never win the young vote. I want it easily, and I want to thank Charlie and I want to thank TikTok. And there are a lot of reasons for it.
Speaker 8: But there's never been a Republican who won the young and I won the very young vote, so that's a good sign.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was nice that President Trump continues to give Charlie shoutouts. It was beautiful to see, especially from our vantage point connection, open dialogue. These are the things that build communities. Charlie Kirk and TikTok share in that knowledge. That's why TikTok has built a space where that kind of listening actually happens. People don't just post, they respond. They build on each other's ideas. You'll see a teacher simplifying a tough lesson so it finally clicks, or gardener sharing a trick that saved their crop. But what matters most is in the video, it's what comes next someone asking a question, someone else answering with a story of their own, and suddenly people who've never met become a community built on curiosity. When people listen and understand and a shift happens, walls come down, ideas travel further, and connection, real connection takes their place. That's what listening does. It reminds us that we're not as different as we may think. And that's what makes TikTok so powerful. It's a place where every post can turn into a conversation, and every conversation can make a difference.
Speaker 1: Portions of our program are sponsored in part by TikTok.
Speaker 4: Will tell us about the Article three project, how people can follow you get involved with what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, the Article three project is a political advocacy project. We do a lot of things to try and pressure Congress to essentially do the push for the Trump agenda, getting cabinet nomdies confirmed, judges confirmed, but particularly focused on issues that touch in the judiciary. Article three. In the namesake and the name would tell you that you can find our various projects on a three P action dot com, which will give you a way to directly contact your individual senator representative with just a few cli. We find that to be a very very effective way to make your voice heard. We know that it worked Wanders, especially during the Heggs confirmation when it looked like his confirmation might have been on ice. But the voice of what is the new activists on the right and people who are willing to just send an email or two got their attention. A three P action, a threep action dot com and so and yeah. That allows your your viewers to immediately click and send a message directly to their senator or their representative with thirty seconds or a minute max on an issue that is pressing. And we use that to a great effect during the HEGXETH confirmation and other of the more contested center confirmations to make clear where the base stood on a number of issues. And it really did a lot to sway senators and move them in the right direction.
Speaker 4: I love this, So if you go, it is dot com by the way, a threep action dot com. Tell Congress to impeach DC Obama, Judge Jeb Bosberg, tell Colorado Governor Jared Polis to commute Tina Peters Peter sentence, Tell Congress to ship strip ilhan Omar of her committee assignments. You just press take action. You can get on board with all those projects. Okay, we got three minutes left here. Well, we talked about birthright citizenship. Frame up. What's going to happen if you have to get into the legal weeds, We get it, and why it's important.
Speaker 7: Well, we're at the Supreme Court already, which is good, and they took curciarrea before judgment on one of these cases, which they don't normally do, meaning the Supreme Court thinks it's really important. Basically, progresses are trying to pretend that there's no debate here at all, that this is a really simple question about the idea that if you're born in the United States, you're a citizen unless you're like the child of diplomats or the child of an invading army. But it's actually a little more complicated than that, because the key the decision the case will turn on the meaning of the phrase subject to the jurisdiction of the idea, being that you're not just a citizens you're born here. You need to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, and there's a lot of really good authority that jurisdiction requires allegiance, and it requires the permission of the sovereign to be here. So if you're the child of a lawful, permanent resident, then sure you get you get citizenship. But if you're the child of temporary visitors or legal aliens, you aren't and you shouldn't because the policy consequences of that are enormous and absurd. There's no way that any rational country would want have a policy like that that induces illegal immigration. And I think it's it's really you know, as much as the Left wants to pretend that this is straightforward as anything, but and I think, honestly, I think we're going to win this one. I think the Supreme Court is going to come down on the side of saying that, you know, you're not entitled the citizenship it's a child of illegal aliens.
Speaker 4: Well, you are the first person I think that I've we've had on this show that has sounded a vote of confidence. Blake is not so sure, or maybe you've changed your opinion, Blake.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I I just I want to I want to see it all play out. I maybe I should be from Missouri again, you know the show me state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, Blake I want to see it succeed to be Yeah, I was gonna say, to be very clear, Blake is very much of the same mind.
Speaker 2: I just think Blake is.
Speaker 4: It is one of those weird issues where if you go back to the framing of it and the drafting of the amendment, it was clearly written for slaves, It was clearly written for the children of slaves.
Speaker 2: It was clearly debated.
Speaker 4: And they even said when you look at the debate notes, in the notes from the Senate that they were saying, of course this.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't apply to foreigners and all this stuff.
Speaker 6: I will say, I will say I've been very impressed with the Trump administrations laying out of the history of it and really getting into what its origins are.
Speaker 5: Their argument is very impressive.
Speaker 6: I just worry in pragmatic terms, I just don't know if this is Supreme Court, do we have five votes that would take the plunge on that or are we going to have that standard thing where they say, well, people are too dependent on how it's been interpreted for a long time. We don't like the implications of actually going back to what the law was clearly intended to be. So we're gonna woss out on it, and we've seen even these quite conservative leaning courts make that decision time and time again. So I'd be very happy if they change course.
Speaker 2: But show me.
Speaker 5: I've got to see it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Will Chamberlain Article three Projects, Senior Counsel, Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Well, it's great to see you again, my friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good to be with you.
Speaker 8: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com