Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're going to end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter.
Speaker 2: Go start attning point.
Speaker 1: Yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome everybody. It is August eleventh. Blake's got my mic flag again, y REFI Studios in Phoenix, Arizona again.
Speaker 3: Andrew broad and Remote again, andrews mic flag.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, you enjoy You enjoy it for the rest of this week, and you've earned it. You're holding it down. I appreciate it. Blake. We've got this crazy story about the President. We're gonna get into it in the next segment. Okay. I think it's really important about him being moved into a catering cart and using the press as decoy. There's a lot of intrigue in this, and I think it's really fascinating. But I have to spike the football. We have to say we called this. These clips are coming out one by one that are essentially proving us right. And what I mean by that is last week, you and I had a conversation about lower elites. Okay, we talked about the danger of lower elites. In many ways, the French Revolution was led by lower elites. The Bolshevik Revolution a little more complicated, but also a lot of the energy, the force behind it led by lower elites. The rise of DSA is led by lower elites. And what do I mean by that? And Blake is very proficient on this topic. But these are highly educated or at least credential. I'm not saying they're wise, but they've gone to school and checked the box and got the piece of paper. Low performing, lesser nobles. If you're going to use the French Revolution or Bolshevik Revolution vernacular. They believe they should be entitled to more Blake, more wealth, more power, more influence, more prestige. They want to feel important. This is why they got the piece of paper. We told at least we're at least probably three generations in now Blake. We have told young people just go to college, get the degree, study sociology and communications, and you will be rich, you will be successful, everything will work out for you. And then it turns out, guess what, there's something called inflation, oh, the rise of AI. Oh. Actually we've deluded the value of a credential piece of paper. So now because too many people are going to college, this is why call it. Charlie said college in the scams. So we have all these over educated, smart, stupid people that are actually behind the rise of DSA and I'll play one clip and I'll get your reaction. On this other side, Blake, this is DSA CoA chair Megan Romer. She's admitting that her political organization is composed of downwardly mobile, disproportionately educated lower elites as we would call them, so not too What else did you learn about the PTB?
Speaker 4: Their goals, their theory of change, and.
Speaker 5: You know, any obstacles that they've kind of come across they're open about.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like we have the problem. It's sort of downwardly mobile, disproportionally educated compared to the general population, dispersonally white, disproportion you know, so similar.
Speaker 2: Like you were the one that turned me on to this idea, and I think I think you articulate it brilliantly. Why is a disgruntled, embittered, highly educated, downwardly mobile lower elite so dangerous and so radicalized in this current moment?
Speaker 3: Well, certainly, why are they dangerous? A lot of it is specifically the ideas they marinate in. So as you said, they're highly educated, They've gone through our school system, which very much loves to inclicate radical ideas, a lot of them really embrace them specifically because of often that downward mobility aspect to it. A lot of them may be thought, if I absolutely maximally commit to this ideology that anti America, anti white people, maybe I will be rewarded for it, And instead they often weren't.
Speaker 2: They were Usually they.
Speaker 3: Instead ends up stuck in some dead end job. They're an adjunct faculty member making thirty five thousand dollars a year and that's never going to change. Or they're temporarily getting a barista job and that turns out that becomes a much more permanent thing. They're temporary work doing a delivery driving that becomes more long. When we say lower elite, it almost might be better to say aspiring elite, or someone who feels they should be in a higher position. And one thing that makes them dangerous is they're usually at least pretty good box checkers that they're the people who are able to They're good at organizing, they're good at checking boxes. They're good at getting politically involved. They're good at articulating ideas and proposing policies. That doesn't mean those policies are good. They're often insanely destructive, but they have more of this capacity to actually affect political change than just someone who's checked out, a guy who works as a handy man in Middle America and doesn't really pay attention to politics that much. They have much more compat They feel invested in how America operates, and when they're unhappy, when they're downwardly mobile, they're much more invested in potentially blowing the whole thing up. And we talked about how a lot of revolutions come from that. America has more people who feel that they deserve to be high end government officials, university professors, big art popular artists, or show business people. We have more people who feel they should be that, who want to be that, than aren't capable of being that, and that's creating a lot of resentment, a lot of anger. And when you couple that with the way that they've all been educated in radical ideas, that creates a lot of danger. We mentioned other revolutions came from people like that. The American Revolution was one elite replacing another. They threw out a lot of the British connected elite. They had this native colonial elite take over the country. And it was great because they had good ideas, they had good values, they cared about the people of the country, and they wanted the country to do well, and so we thrived. When you have people who despise a lot of the country, as a lot of our lower elites plainly do, our aspiring elites plainly do. Are imported foreign would be elites plainly do. When you have people who hate America's historical values, hate America's historical people, are often very mentally unwell themselves. A lot of dangerous cropping up. And we're seeing that now with these DSA candidates who just are openly talking about their psychotic breaks that they've had in the past, their desire to abolish American holidays, as Hassan Piker was the other day, his desire to impoverish the American middle class, very resentment driven individuals that we're working with here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's their capacity for resentment and to act upon that resentment is going to be greater then, right. And here's we have another clip that proves this point. Is this DSA's Francis Gill talking about this tot eighteen.
Speaker 7: Do Alsayed's victory in the Democratic primary in the Senate in Michigan. Of the fifteen counties where a majority do not have a college degree.
Speaker 8: He lost every one of them over.
Speaker 7: Fifteen In the counties with high education like you, he won. So how can you say you're for the working class when working class counties in Detroit and elsewhere voted against your candidate.
Speaker 9: People who are highly educated in this country were promised this path of economic success. But really what we're seeing is that there's this huge downward mobility problem because our society, the skills are so tipped in one direction to benefit the rich and the wealthy.
Speaker 2: You see that of all the people Blake that should be getting ahead, it's her, it's her fellow lower elites. They went to school, they did the thing, they got educated, and even they are having downward mobility issues. And therefore the system is rigged and it must be brought down. And we're going to make sure that all of those working class people that we claim to represent understand that we're the philosopher kings that know better than them, and we're going to lead them to the promised land. There's a lot of peoples to burn down around it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people who think they should deserve to run America because they stayed in school a long time and got a lot of degrees, and we should be very afraid of those people.
Speaker 2: All right, Blake. So we got this crazy story, okay, where apparently it's contradicting public statements. Trump took a secret flight from Turkey amid an Iranian threat. So the White House said the President was a board Air Force one but as he was leaving this NATO summit in Turkey, instead his departure included an elaborate ruse that concealed his travel and it included a catering cart, which is it's a crazy story, but it kind of underscores just how serious the threat is against President Trump. I mean, we documented ten different times where he's been nearly like an attempted assassination or documented threat against his life, and we knew there had to have been more, and there turns out there is. There's up to five different places where he's been hidden in the course of just traveling about. And this is the latest one from the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: President Trump. It's like he's so heavily hated. He they've whipped up this frenzy about him for years on end at this point that we had to endure obviously the fascist Nazi stuff. So they've stoked endless hostility to him domestically, and then now internationally we have to worry about these things as well, that he does face a lot of danger. He is this like, honestly, I just think about what a dramatic historical figure he is and how it makes it if you feel like there's a lot of I don't want to say that the and of God specifically, though of course God's hand is on everything, but it's just the way it's like, man, I am like totally losing my ability to articulate this, but it's just the world sort of seems to evolve around at all times.
Speaker 2: It does. And now he's at the top of the hit list with the Iranians, and I have to play this clip because CNN's really upset about this, and you'll never guess why top fifteen.
Speaker 10: It's all I think this very elaborate a shell game that the Secret Service in the White House orchestrated. Doesn't necessarily match with the explanation that the President put out at the time for this switch and aircraft between the Cutter donated Air Force one, which is that black and red plane, and the.
Speaker 4: Legacy Air Force one.
Speaker 10: He said at the time that he wanted to show it off to troops who are positioned in the UK. Now we understand that it is these threats from Iran that led to this switch it all. I think also led to the people who actually did fly on the blue and white plane, you know, reporters and staff, to become unwitting decoys in this ruse.
Speaker 2: The reporters, Yeah, the reporters were at risk. Well, I mean, and you know there's a clip of him later on the plane where he's saying, you know, listen, I'm at the top of the hit list for the Iranians. And that means if this is a dangerous flight, you're on a dangerous flight too. I do think that's important for journalists to realize that, you know, there is a threat when you we travel abroad with the president. All right, so we'll just we'll keep playing these clips. I think it's a fascinating story and it's a look inside what's happening. I do want to show this catering cart that apparently he was one sixty two. This is the catering truck that an image of it as it's servicing Air Force one. It's it appears that he was led into one of these catering trucks that kind of comes up to the side of the vehicle or of the of the plane that is. I mean, but let's just actually these images are fascinating. I mean, with April twenty nine, twenty sixteen, go ahead, I mean, we should just be glad.
Speaker 3: It's so good that he did that the McDonald's photo op in twenty twenty four. He was training himself up to be involved in You know, he's a natural. I'm sure people are making have tried to make fun of him, but I think President Trump he strikes me as a natural be like, yep, we're gonna we're gonna go riding this catering truck. Like he's very specifically because he's so confident in himself, he's so good at adapting to all of these different environments. I find the visual very interesting and funny.
Speaker 2: Well, the Newsweek had this story about five different places, yes, strange places Donald Trump is hidden. So in April twenty nine, twenty sixteen, Trump hid in the highest regency near the San Francisco Airport. That's one sixty three, So that's one place he's hit. September fifteenth, twenty twenty four, Trump hid in an armored golf cart. One sixty six. You can throw that up. So there's the armored golf cart. In November of twenty sixteen, Trump hit in the twenty one Club in Manhattan. One sixty seven. Throw that up it and it's an old speakeasy by the way. May twenty twenty, Trump hid in a bunker beneath the White House, and that's one sixty five. You can you can see that image. So it's it's all very fascinating to think of all the elaborate ploys that President Trump has had to engage in and the Secret Service have had to engage in to keep him alive. And it's terrifying. Actually, right you think of Butler, We were, you know, a couple centimeters away from who knows what terrible things could have happened here you go.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is Scott Jenning's I think, expressing what a lot of us feel about this story SOT fourteen.
Speaker 12: It sounds to me like the threat was unusual. I mean, it sounds like this was a very very serious threat to the President's safety. And when you consider that he's already survived a numerous assassination attempts or people at least thinking about assassinating him, and you consider the region that he was in.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they engaged in.
Speaker 12: All this cloak and dagger and all this deception to keep him safe. I fear for him and what might happen to him every single day. And you know, this story raised up the hairs on the back of my neck when you consider how they had to move him around. But I'm glad they did it, and I'm glad they got him back to the United States safely. I'm glad he was at the meeting over there by the way. It was important for the American President to be there. But you can only imagine, and David knows this, the level of threat and the level of alarm that would have been required to set up this kind of deception must have been extremely heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And at him, it shows the catering cart that the president was stowed away in to keep him safe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just fascinated that. I'm just fascinated that there's an armored golf cart. I find that amazing and I kind of want one.
Speaker 2: Now. Well, I'm sure you could get your hands on one if you had enough money and where with all Blake so we'll check that out. And thankfully the Iranians are not coming after you that we know of yet. I want to talk to you about an issue so many Americans face, and that's health insurance. There's an organization I really really appreciate called Christian Healthcare Ministries CHM is a faith based alternative to health insurance. And this is real stuff, folks like you've gotta listen in. With CHM, you're not paying into a company's profit margin. You're investing in a community with less overhead than the competition. You get reliable support through the giving and prayer of fellow members. Members contribute every month to help pay for each other's medical bills, allowing believers to afford the care they need. Because they're not insurance, you get access to your preferred doctor or hospital without network restrictions. You heard that right. If you want to see massive savings in your healthcare budget, HM has four low cost programs for every stage of life, starting at just one hundred and fifteen dollars a month, plus. You can enroll or switch your program at any time. See why so many believers are taking a leap of faith. Start today by visiting chministries dot org slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie for a fifty percent credit towards your first month. That's shmistries dot org slash Charlie and use promo code Charlie without further ado. We have Orin MacIntyre who's a great thinker, columnist, and obviously he has this show which I listened to as much as I possibly can because he's smart and we like smart people. Or great to have you back on the show. I want to start with this tweet because it's stuff that's percolating in and you can feel it rising. Okay, this is Chang jank Wiger from The Young Turks I've met I've met him before, came to one of our events. He says, if Republicans think they're going to beat Abdul Lsayed by just pointing out that he's Muslim, I got bad news for them. We already know that not going to work with independence. Being Muslim helps these days because it's a sign that you're not going to sell out to Israel. And the reason I bring this up is sure Chenk is a is a far left guy, and you know, maybe we should expect him to say something like this, but you have felt this. I guess there's a bubbling up, this percolating of pro Muslim sentiment, even from voices you wouldn't necessarily expect it from, And I do believe most of it is coming from a hatred of Israel, anti Semitism, feeling like the Iran War was a product of Israel's influence. But we need to sort of brass taxes and explain that just because you might hold skepticism or animosity towards Israel or something, that does not mean that we want to import millions of Muslims. And I want you to come on this show because you're one of the few voices out there that seems to have kept their head, is willing to sort of level fair critiques against Israel, but also understands the threat that Islam poses. The floor is yours, aren't.
Speaker 4: I think you're right.
Speaker 13: I think this is incredibly important. Look, as you said, I'm more than happy to point out the problems that I have with our current relationship with Israel. I think they're real, and they're valid, and they need to be addressed. But that does not mean that the enemy of my enemy is now suddenly my friend and that all of a sudden, I should be joining up with people who ultimately seek my destruction. Look, Islam has no place in the West.
Speaker 4: It does not respect anything about Christianity.
Speaker 13: It hates Christianity, it hates the West, it hates our values, and it is incompatible with being in the United States. We simply should not have any Muslims in the United States. We should end immigration by Muslims to the United States immediately, and we should work to denaturalize as many as possible. There's simply no reason that we should be building mosques or entire Muslim towns in the state of Texas. They do not belong here, and we should not hesitate to say that. However, there is a counterpoint to this, which is a lot of people find it very con convenient to silence criticism of Israel by saying, well, if you do believe anything like that, you must then be allied with Muslims. You must want hoards of Muslims to come into the US. You're ultimately a trader because you know hating Israel is your only driving cause. This works both ways. If you push people to the extreme, if you tell people that opposing a bad relationship with Israel in the United States puts you on the side of Islam. Then eventually, if the situation gets bad enough, some people will believe that and they will go that way. For the same reason, if you tell people acknowledging that there is more crime in black communities makes you a racist, and then at some point people are gonna be like, well, maybe I'm just a racist.
Speaker 4: This is not the language you want.
Speaker 13: You don't want to corner people and put them in this position because some people will choose incorrectly. I think it's a bad decision, but you can't be surprised if you only offer people two options when they choose one of the ones that you forced on them.
Speaker 2: I think that's so well said orin I really do, and I've told Blake this one hundred percent of a bunch the the people on the internet that give me the most positive sentiment towards Israel are the really low IQ anti Israel slop you know, spergs. We call them juice bergs. Okay, I don't want to participate in anything like that. I get cornered, but I have legitimate critiques of our current situation with Israel. I think that's fair. It's a foreign government. I'm America. I'm American. I'm America first, and I'm allowed to do that as an American. But when you corner me, it makes me want to defend them. And the same can go either way, and I think we're seeing that play out in this Islam dialogue, which you know Charlie. I take the position that Charlie always took that it is incompatible with the West, and there is a difference between micro and macro. You can meet very nice Muslims and that is not you know, it's not a condemnation of every Muslim you're going to meet. It's what is our proper posture towards immigration immigration from Muslim countries? And I will posit this question one more time to the people that are prone to defend Muslims. There is roughly fifty Muslim majority countries in the world. Why are they moving to the Western nations. It's not because they're drawn to our freedoms or something like that. No, they have a long term plan to take over Western nations like America, like the UK. Blake. You know this firsthand. You travel with Charlie to London and you guys were shocked at what you saw there absolutely.
Speaker 3: I just remember we're in one of the richest neighborhoods in London and there's Arabic writing on the store windows. That's, of course because Arab sheikhs loved to travel to London to shop. We went into the hotel I was staying at. I think a third, maybe more, of the TV's channels were actually various Middle Eastern TV channels. I saw Spiro the Dragon in Arabic, which was rather funny. I will say, but or one thing I'm wondering is what do you think drives this the most? Because I can understand people saying, oh, if any criticism of our relationship with Israel means you love Islam, and some react that way. But I think another factor here, frankly, is just I'm not sure how to make it. I feel like there's a lot of people who just organically they're trending towards Islam. I think there's some people who have this idea Islam is more masculine, it's less it's us cucked as they would say. They like that, like Andrew tait Ethos of being really macho. Anythink Islam supplies that. I feel there's a lot of people who just organically are going towards Islam just because they like it, and I think that is probably worth calling out. I don't like it when it's just this is entirely happening because like anyone says, I'm doing this because you attacked me and drove me towards them. I think a lot of people are just organically letting themselves be pulled toward this.
Speaker 4: I mean that's possible.
Speaker 13: Honestly, I don't have a lot of conversations with people who are in any way interested in Islam or think that it's gonna be, you know, something that's good for the United States. I'm sure it's out there, but organically I just never run into it my day to day. There is something to be said, you know, to quote sadly a Muslim here. You know, sometimes when people see a strong horse, they follow the strong horse.
Speaker 4: And if people look.
Speaker 13: At Islam and they see it ascend it, they see it conquering, they see it confident in its culture. Some people say, well, Barry have something that we're lacking, and so I'm going to follow the strong horse.
Speaker 4: I think it's a mistake, but that's a possibility.
Speaker 13: I think the bigger truth here is ultimately that as controversial as this statement sometimes is, politics is about friend and enemy, and it depends where you draw your friend distinction. If you're drawing your friend distinction around support or opposition to Israel, it's going to put you in really weird places. If your friend coalition isn't entirely in support of Israel, you're going to find yourself allying with gross neo cons to fight pointless wars that destroy the United States. If your entire friend coalition is drawn against Israel, you're gonna find yourself allying with Hassan Piker and idiots like that, people who are dangerous and want to destroy the United States, who explicitly say that they want to destroy the white middle class in the United States.
Speaker 4: These people are your blood enemies. They're not your allies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's play the clip because this just surface. This is a San Piker saying what you just said. Loves the idea of impoverishing the white middle class. Not three men Dommy's aid.
Speaker 14: His top aid see a Weaver said, if you don't believe in the government's sacred right to seize property.
Speaker 2: It's over and impoverish the white middle class. Beast Mode. I love her so much, biast Mode, you know, and listen. I was tempted to say, and I think I did say it that you know, they're guiding ideology is just hating white people. Right, But then then this clip surface today, it's not twenty one what black people care about?
Speaker 4: Oh, black people care about this. Black people care about that.
Speaker 13: Like, shut the fuck up, that's not how politics works.
Speaker 5: Well back to a better time when lynchings were happening. This is what I like as a black man. Are you always doing too much with black people? Leave them alone? I want to go back to lynching, Like, I get it, but relax, man, shut the up. Okay, you got me, Okay, you got me, because I'm off racist person.
Speaker 2: So really, what motivates these people? Yeah, they hate white people, but they hate anybody that's getting in the way of the rise of communism of the DSA to called DSA, but it's really communism. They hate anything that stands in their way. This is like third world tribalism. This is what America has avoided for our whole history until this moment. Orn.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think this is just evidence of him trying to shove black people off of the progressive stack, where we're the new people who should be ascended. We're the people who should be the center of identity politics because as you say, ultimately, yeah, it is communism at some level, but the communism is just ideological window dressing four tribal politics.
Speaker 4: People who look like me, who.
Speaker 13: Come from where I come from, they're the ones who should be on top, whether it's in the Progressive coalition or anywhere else. And again, this is why we should not draw our friend enemy distinction across Israel in either direction.
Speaker 4: It should be.
Speaker 13: What's good for America. So if a relationship with Israel is good for America, then we do it. And if it's bad for America, we reject it. And we don't get called anything other than patriot. When we do what's right for America, and when we reject Islam and send it packing exactly where it belongs, we do that unified because it's best for the United States. And that's the only thing that should ever drive any of our decisions when it comes to politics.
Speaker 1: What recommendations do you have for Republicans, you know, heading intimate chairms right now, for.
Speaker 11: All the one thing is we have jihadis being elected all over the place. These are people that have been not successful. They are people that have been in many cases spanues. They come from other failed countries and they come here and they tell us how to run our country.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Donald Trump for continuing to talk about me, for keeping me at the top of your mind. I think what he's afraid of is that I'm not afraid of him, and he knows it. So, you know, people like that have a sense of people who are willing to stand up to him, which is why he's trying to preempt to. Now, So Donnie, if you're watching, I've got bigger hands than you, I've got a better agenda than you. I'm anna beat your guy, and I'm looking forward to reminding you of that for two years when I'm in the US of it.
Speaker 2: Or it raises the question back to the jank tweet. Is it a losing strategy to just call out the fact that they're Muslims? What do we have to do to beat them? Especially Lsied and this Senate race.
Speaker 13: Well, I do think that ultimately Islam is not overall popular in the United States, that I think Chenk is doing a little bit of wish casting there. However, I gotta say it's not through any effort of the Republicans that that's the case. Remember that after nine to eleven, plenty of Republicans rubber stamped importing as many Muslims as we could so we could all show that we weren't Islamophobic.
Speaker 4: It was George W.
Speaker 13: Bush who pushed the idea that Islam was a religion of peace. So congratulations that propaganda worked. The Republicans manufactured exactly the situation that they're crying about. As always that said, we do have to be honest about something here, which is that Israel is unpopular even with people who don't like Islam. And so when he says, well, at least being Muslim shows that you're not going to be on the side of Israel better for worse, there is some truth to that, and the Republicans got to deal with that.
Speaker 4: The right really has to deal with this fact.
Speaker 13: Israel is not popular and it's not getting any more popular, and that is going to continue to be the trend line going forward. If you lash yourselves to Israel and the cause of Israel in the United States, that's going to be an electoral loser moving forward, no matter what happens, and you can say that's anti Semitism. You can attack people and call them all the ugly names you want, but people simply don't want to go to war in Iran because Israel once part of Lebanon.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but hold on urn like the problem here, these people will not actually be satisfied if we just get out of the wars. It's very clear if you look at their podcasts, every single episode is about Israel. They endlessly talk about them. They force it into every unrelated issue that has nothing to do with the war. Like, isn't it kind of fair to say that, like they're obsessed with They were obsessed with Israel before the Iran war started. These people, I think they just they do fixate on this because they actually have an obsession with it. It's not actually a byproduct of any war that we're involved in. Even if that stuff doesn't help.
Speaker 13: Well, I got to say, I think that that's obviously true of a subset, right, Like there are very clearly people with a track record of this being of their obsession. I think there very is obviously an anti Israel, you know, basically like an industry going on at the moment. A lot of people getting a lot of clicks in views because of that. However, that the existence of that reality doesn't therefore erase the fact that a lot of people just organically do not like the fruits of our.
Speaker 4: Current relationship with Israel.
Speaker 13: That doesn't mean the people who are ultimately leaning into anti Semitism or trying to drive a lot of hatred are doing the right thing by any means. It doesn't mean that they're you know, consistent hatred is somehow justified by current events. But the point is the point, you know, we can't, as we've talked about when it comes to the price of burritos, you can't sit there and brate the American people for saying, hey, you know, my bills are too high and then say, well, you're just too poor and stupid.
Speaker 4: You don't understand.
Speaker 13: If people look at the relationship with is and say this is unhealthy and we shouldn't be involved with it. If you turn around electure and say well that just means you hate Jews and you're just like these people who are profiting off it, well that's going to go over electorally exactly the same way they're telling people they don't need to worry about the price.
Speaker 4: Of gas or milk will go well.
Speaker 3: But or the reason I push back on that is, I think it's very obvious a lot of people who at least aspire to be pretty mainstream voices in American politics clearly do hate Jews, and like I think, I just I find it a little frustrating if the take is this has only happened because they were pushed into it, when if they were doing it before any of the wars in question, and they'll clearly be doing it anyway. But bigger picture, you were mentioning that a lot of people favor Islam because it has this strong horse element. We see this in the UK where there's a lot of like there's like British people who are converting to Islam. It's popular for the lower classes to do that. Do you think it's heavily from organic appeal or do you think it's kind of like they get into it because we actually have this elite class that coddles.
Speaker 2: Them through everything.
Speaker 3: They get to come in as refugees, they it's difficult to deport them. They get to create their little fiefdoms where the law doesn't apply, and this gives people the impression Wow, they're strong and dynamic, when it's really more like they're a plaything of George W. Bush types globalist types who love having their pet Muslim immigrants in the country and thus let them get away with whatever they want.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think there's nothing new about people ultimately looking for a position somewhere.
Speaker 4: In the progressive stack, and if.
Speaker 13: Islam ultimately lends that to Lim along with the advantages of kind of that tribal advantage, then I think, yes, that those things do stack up in a way that a lot of people became trans because it gave them some special identity, and all of a sudden, the normal white guy who was rejected from everything now has this amazing shield against all criticism and a advancement plan to the top of the you know, the hierarchy. The same thing could be true of Islam, especially if it continues to gain this kind of community power, because they're allowed to organize in a way that Native Americans or Native UK Brits are not allowed to do.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 13: I think the preferential treatment is certainly an aspect, but I just want to remind people again, just to reiterate on this. There are, of course people who are pushing the anti Israel thing for their own advantage. Who really did hate Israel or Jewish people in general before all of this started. That's real, that's valid. I'm not arguing against that. That said, you cannot take that and then dismiss the general feeling in the United States that.
Speaker 4: The relationship with Israel is deleterious.
Speaker 13: These things might be connected at some level, but they are separate, and blaming one entirely on the other ultimately leads us to bad political analysis. Even if we don't like the reality on the ground, we need to stay aligned with reality and make arguments that push in the direction of winning on those issues. We shouldn't be blinded by the we remy not like any given personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or I mean, I'm with you in the sense that it's kind of like the Buriedo debate. It's like, you could be mad that prices are higher, but you have to be honest with your voters about what they're actually their lived experiences. And I think there's no question that the Iran War conflict, whatever you want to call it, has exacerbated some of those tensions, some of those feelings of anti Israel sentiment. We don't have to agree with them, we don't have to love it. But you know, I think there needs to be voices like ours, and we try and be this on the show, and I know you try and beat it be as well or in where you're acknowledging a reality, a political reality, but you're also trying to carve out a third way, which says, we don't hate Jews because they're Jews. We are allowed to have political differences with Israel if our interests are not aligned, and that's okay, but you can do one without the other. And I think just being a sane, you know, voice in this space is so critically important in this moment, but we have to acknowledge the political realities as well. Oron McIntyre host the oron McIntyre Show, Thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I had the honor of a lifetime to call Charlie a friend, and what I remember most wasn't just what people saw on stage, It was what was behind the scenes. That was an unwavering commitment to his faith, his love for his family, and his genuine desire to encourage others to live with courage and conviction. Charlie believed that following Christ wasn't something you compartmentalized. He didn't put it in a box. He lived it out loud. It shaped how he lived, how he served, how he treated people every single day. Charlie Kirk American Martyr captures that heart. This documentary isn't just simply about remembering Charlie. It's an invitation for each of us to ask what kind of legacy we're building and whether we're willing to stand firm in our own faith when it's tested. Hope that you'll watch it with your family and have those conversations together. Go to Angel dot com slash kirk. That's angel dot com slash kirk. Become an Angel Guild member, watch Charlie Kirk American Martyr and help bring more stories of faith, courage, and conviction to audiences around the world.
Speaker 14: Inflation has deccelerated a lot. There was a lot of job creation under Joe Biden, but a huge chuck of it was an increase in government workers. The number of federal government workers rose to three million, the highest odd record by the time President Trump took office. We've cut that by ten percent already. But when you hire all these government workers and pay them salaries and ask them to do whatever it is they're doing. Then that's a demand side stimulus, the kind of thing that causes inflation.
Speaker 2: That's right. Kevin Hassett, director of the White House National Economic Council, is joining us now, and he's like, mister optimism, all right. So when you want to know what is working and what the Trump administration is doing that's actually having profound to economic impacts, Kevin is the guy to bring on. So I was like, I gotta get Kevin back on. So it's good to see you, sir, Thank you for joining us. I want to have like a good news segment here about the economy. I know there are headwinds. I know there are issues when it comes to the price of you know, at the pomp and things like that. But give us you know, you're gonna have the floor for this whole time, Kevin, if you want it. But I want to know what you're looking at in the economy that's having profound impacts and if we keep stacking these wins together will actually experience some really great things. We got to stay the course, though, So what are you looking at right now? Right?
Speaker 14: You know it's great to be back on the show, by the way, and you know, with you guys, you're doing such a great job. You know, before we go into all the amazing things that we can talk about, one of the things that you might have noticed when you're watching the TV clips like the Sunday shows I was on this weekend, is that the left likes to sort of box conservatives with the following rhetoric. They'll say, hey, you know, we're looking at the survey of how Americans feel about the economy, and they're as depressed about the state of the economy as they've ever been. In fact, if you look at the Michigan survey of consumer sentiment, it's the lowest sentiment on record. And we can talk about, you know, what's wrong with the survey or anything, maybe if you care, but the bottom line is then they say, if I start to say something, well, well there's this good news about this, there's this good news about that, then they'll say, you know, you're just out of touch. You don't care what the people think. What is wrong with you? And so by setting it up, characterizing the conversation with a setup that American people are not seeing it, So what is wrong with you to even talk about the good things that it makes it so that you're tempted not to talk about the good things because it makes you look insensitive.
Speaker 2: And it's just.
Speaker 14: Interesting that that logical trick is something that all the like leet left media people are playing whenever I go on TV lately, because there's been some surveys that say that Americans are really upset about the economy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Of course, you.
Speaker 14: Know, we feel the pain at the gas pump, and we understand beat prices are high, and we're sensitive to wanting every American to have a healthy, fulfilling life. Uh, But they're trying to make it so we can't talk about the good stuff. And so it's a real great opportunity to be here to talk about all the good stuff. And I think that the headline thing that we're looking at is just, uh, you know, new factory construction. Uh the right now, the new factory construction is historically.
Speaker 2: High in the US. UH.
Speaker 14: And it's happening because of stuff of the big beautiful bill that's working. Remember we expensed uh factory construction, even the buildings.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 14: It's happening because President Trump's trade policy has made people think oh, I got to move the stuff on shore. But if you go back to at the end of the Biden administration, then the typical number for construction for non residential buildings, the job support was negative. So we were hemorrhaging construction jobs. Since President Trump took office, we've gained about one hundred thousand jobs of construction workers who are building factories, which is extremely unprecedented. And so when you think about how the economy is doing, then understand that there's an investment boom going on that's unlike anything that we've ever seen. And what that means is that as we go into the second half of the year, then they're going to put the machines into those buildings, They're going to plug the machines in, they're going to hire workers to run the machines. And there's no way that that can be a bad news story. The one thing that people talk about that they do say is a bad news story. But I want to talk about just talked about a little bit on that clip, is that because President Trump has secured the border and he's also reduced government workers by a lot, then you know, basically the number of jobs you need to keep the economy on a positive trajectory is lower than it was under Biden because he let twenty million illegals in and they were all getting Social Security never so they could work. And so the jobs that were created out of Biden were illegals and government workers, and both of those have gone down a lot under President Trump. And so when people say, oh, it feels like it's a really bad economy, the truth is it's a bad economy for federal government workers.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 14: It's a bad economy for illegals who don't have jobs anymore. But for everybody else, most of the news is really positive and good.
Speaker 3: I feel more optimistic already. You're really right, Andrew, this guy is mister optimism. But there is such a key thing there, and we were talking about this with Secretary Scott Bessant the other day as well, that it's almost it's just so difficult with the rapid news cycle to get people to appreciate anything that takes longer than a week or two to achieve. And it makes sense that, for example, securing the border, there's a short term shock of all of these businesses were addicted to illegal or amnestied labor that was low wage getting paid under the table. So there's a short term increase in prices to things, but in the long run, you're going to see higher wages for the working class because they can go into those jobs that are to may available. They can go into these factories that we're able to build, and that's going to be producing these long term dividends. But we need to power through these short these short term terms that are inevitable. They're just a fact of life, right.
Speaker 14: And the thing that you mentioned is absolutely happening in the data, and we'll say it this way that by letting the border be uncontrolled and letting lower skilled folks, you know, stampede into the country and then take jobs, then what happened was that the average wage in the US under Joe Biden dropped by about three thousand dollars per family over his four years, and so people actually lost money in real terms and lost a lot of money. It is one of the worst presidential records since we've had data already going forward because of these factors. Then, for manufacturing and construction workers, which are really really great jobs, great paying jobs, the typical worker is making about four thousand dollars more per year than they were making at the start of the Trump term, and so you know, President Biden created jobs that were really bad jobs and weren't jobs that were taken by people who were native born in the US. President Trump is creating great jobs and the jobs are being taken by people who are native born US citizens.
Speaker 2: Well, when you look at that graph there, heaven, you see that we just had up they you're seeing that for the twenty fifth percentile for the median, that wages are actually going up much faster than inflation. Now you've lived through, I guess you know, four years of Biden inflation, COVID, all the money printing, all this stuff. So you may not feel it just yet, but that is a graph that shows you that we are on the right trajectory where you're seeing hourly workers, salaried workers, real wages increasing faster than inflation. You keep stacking that up quarter by quarter by quarter, and then by the end of the next two years, if we stay on the current path, as Blake said, you charged through, you press through, people are gonna start feeling that you've got to grow your way out. You know, Kevin, you made a really good point here, and I think it can't be explained enough, all right, and that's that there is this game that's being played in the media that everything's terrible and if you say that it's not, then you're a bad person. I'm being accused of this, by the way, because I accidentally sparked the whole burrito debate twenty dollars burritos, and that was just me relating, and yeah, exactly, sorry about that. It was me relating just a lived experience of our students, right that they were like, man, it just feels expensive, you know, and I think that is real. But at the same time, then you have people like Bernie Sanders, and by the ways, that's just four years of you know, cumulative thirty percent inflation and people are still like, hey, I still feel the inflation, okay, but Trump is we are working our way out of this, and I think that's so important. Right. So then Bernie Sanders gets up and he posts this and he says that, you know, childhood poverty rates and he puts America as the top twenty one point one percent of you know, our children in poverty. And now kraymu who is a friend of the show, and Blake introduced us to him, and he loved Charlie. Charlie loved him as well. He says, Bernie is making a critical air. He's using the OECD's measure of relative poverty, which is the proportion of children living in households with incomes below fifty percent of the national medium. In other words, in inequality measure, not a poverty measure. So then he basically says, by the medium, nearly all American states exceed European consumption. I want to talk about this when because a lot of Americans do feel squeezed, right, but in relative terms, our consumption remains extraordinarily high. We remain extraordinarily blessed and rich in this nation. What is your take on this argument that Bernie's making and what is the air you think should be corrected? Right?
Speaker 14: Well, well, obviously you hit it right on the head that they're looking at relative numbers. And one of the things that I remember is a study a few years ago by a conservative think tank in Sweden called Timbro and they looked at this question and they found that the average consumption of an American citizen who lives below the poverty line, so you're only averaging the consumption of people who are below our poverty line, that that consumption is higher than the average consumption in France.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. And so the fact is that if you.
Speaker 14: Look at absolute levels of welfare, then the US is like far outperforming all those socialists or near socialist European countries. And it's doing it for reasons that Charlie talked about forever that free enterprise works. But in terms of the inflation, let's go into that a little bit more of the twenty dollars burrito, because what happened, don't forget, is that COVID was over, and then the Biden and the Democrats had a wish list of all the things that they wanted to do. They spent trillions and trillions of dollars, mailed checks to people, which is like dropping cash from a helicopter, and created runaway inflation. The runaway inflation peaked at about ten percent, which meant that you know, everybody lost their dollars from their salary. Everybody lost about ten percent of their spending power. And we've made inflation go down with our supply side policies, which increased supply, so it puts outward pressure on prices. We've made inflation good go down so much. The consumer price indecks. The last one that we got was negative on the top line, and people say, oh, that was just energy prices. But for core, which is everything else, the consumer price in deck showed zero inflation, zero inflation. And then they have this thing called the PCE, which is what the Fed's favorite measure of inflation is. That was negative at the top line and negative at the core. And the reason the core stuff is negative is because of all of President Trump's policies, Like did you know that drug prices are actually going down? The consumer price index for drug has dropped precipitously because of Trump, our X and other things that we're doing. And so inflation is coming down, but the price level went up. And so when people are thinking about, well, how am I doing compared to how I was doing five years ago, Well, you had you know, those four years Biden where prices skyrocketed and your wages didn't keep up, and the typical American family lost three four thousand dollars in spending power. Now they're gaining that spending power back, but they do you know, they don't care so much about the rate of change of prices in June as much as they do. What's the level how much does it actually cost to buy a pound of hamburger? And so that's why or you know, the stake fajita in a burrito, and so that's really why there's a disconnect here. But one of the things, let's go back to how the media covers it, that's really really interesting is that our policies were really passed to the big beautiful Bill. That's when we really started to take effect our policies, which was passed about a year ago, and a lot of the stuff, you know, really kicked in over the winter, and our policies are really working. And you could see it because inflation has gone from almost four percent down to over the last month that we had data about zero. But what do they do in the media when they cover inflation, they say, oh, well, compared to you know, twelve months ago, over the last twelve months, inflation is this, which is a non zero number. It's a higher number, but it's a higher number because we inherited all this inflation from Joe Biden. We've run it down to almost zero. But if you look at you know, twelve months ago, inflation was higher and so if you average over twelve months, then it doesn't look like we're making progress. But if you look at what we're doing right now, we've made an enormous amount of progress. And so they won't even cover the progress that we're making because they want to run negative stories about President Trump's economy.
Speaker 2: Well, and they always talk about gas prices, right, that's that's the thing. So hopefully we can get a deal and a run. Hopefully the price of energy drops, and you know, we're hoping for all those things to happen, but it doesn't negate all the other good movements in the economy. I want to talk about this TPS thing. I was seeing this circulate as well, Kevin. So we you know, Supreme Court backs President Trump's ability to strip TPS from all these Haitians that have been here and others. You lose some labor in that, right, So it's going to impact the numbers. Are we seeing that And is there kind of some misinformation being spread about the labor market that's relative to TPS.
Speaker 14: Well, well, the way I would think about it again is that when you're thinking about how the job market's doing, then the metric that's the strongest and most reliable is what's happening to the unemployment rate, And movements in the unemployment rate are really really perfectly correlated with whether you're having a recession or not. And it's measured really well because if people lose their jobs, then they get unemployment insurance and when they file for that that we can actually see, oh, that guy lost their jobs. We have very good data adit. Right now, initial claims for unemployment insurance in the US are the lowest they've been since World War Two. And if you think about how much bigger the population is now compared to all those years before, you could say that, like, the odds of someone getting fired right now are the lowest they've ever ever been. And so the labor market is strong and we're getting net positive job creation even though you know, we have closed the border at our deporting people who aren't legal citizens in the US, and so that's a sign of how strong the labor market is. But again, President Trump has reduced the federal workforce by about three hundred thousand workers, and that's like permanent savings for the US taxpayers. If he hadn't done that, then the jobs numbers would be even stronger than what we're seeing, but that's not the way President tumpt rolls. He wants to do the right thing, and he wants to do the right thing for hardworking America.
Speaker 2: The final thing I guast numbers artificially.
Speaker 14: The last thing about this is the federal workers who who have lost their jobs in the DC area. They've all gotten private sector jobs and so there hasn't been a spike and unemployment around here.
Speaker 2: Kevin Hassett, you're the man. I would love to have you back on so important. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at y Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter, why then refi dot com. And remember why Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Without further we have the great Pierre Wilson. He's the vice president of Community Engagement with Turning Point and we have a brand new initiative that Pierre is going to tell us all about called Communities. Pierre, welcome back, my friend. Why don't you tell us about this new project we're working on.
Speaker 16: Well, it's a pleasure to be back with you both. I appreciate you guys having me on. And you know, today is a good day. We're launching Tpstate Communities, which is an opportunity for everyday Americans to lead right where they live. You know, we've built, you know, the most massive impactful student program in history. Right, we have a lot of students who are graduating college and they still believe in at Turning Point mission. They still believe in what Charlie started so many years ago, and they want.
Speaker 8: To stay involved.
Speaker 16: Communities answers that call through our Young Professionals program. You guys know this to Post nine to ten, we had a lot of people reach out to us saying how.
Speaker 8: Can I get involved? And they were you know, they were.
Speaker 16: Adults, they weren't students, and we didn't necessarily have a way to plug them in. Many of them were veterans and law enforcement officers who wanted to get in involved and still serve their country, but in a different way. Communities answers to that call through our Heroes program. Charlie was a big believer in minority communities, so many of us here at turning points still believe minority communities are worth saving.
Speaker 8: We answer that call through RISE.
Speaker 16: And lastly, we have our Families program too, which again parents, moms, dads, grandparents, you name it. They believe and like I believe, that families are the backbone of this country. Communities answers that call with our Family and Families Initiative. So no matter what stage of life you're in, there is something for you in TPSA Communities. And I'm glad to have the opportunity to lead it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Blake had my back here because how many emails do we get all the time? Oh, to people that aren't necessarily college students that want to get involved. They want to plug in somewhere and they don't know how, or there wasn't a convenient place to put them, and now there is. Yeah, you can really get.
Speaker 3: So many emails and they'll say, I'm a graduate or even I'm middle aged, but could I show up at the university chapters? I would say like, okay, I don't you. A lot of those events are open, but they are aimed at universities. You don't know exactly what to say. So it is good because so many people. Charlie started as a guy trying to speak to the youth, to students, but his message expanded so much, and so it's a very good thing that we can expand the Turning Point universe to accommodate how far his message reached. So what I'm wondering, what's the form that this takes. So let's say you're a young professional in maybe we'll pick a random city, Los Angeles. Are you going to end up? Are these chapters that people join are they just coordinating mechanisms for doing events. Is this focused on political engagement or faith engagement? Just describe maybe what the typical experience for someone might be who wants to get involved in this.
Speaker 16: It's a city based chapter initiative, so we can theoretically we're going to launch chapters in as many cities as possible. We already have well over five hundred chapters launching today as long today. It just shows the momentum we were building leading up to launch day. So the plan is to have a chapter at every city. We want to touch every corner of this country. We want people to have an opportunity to plug in with like minded individuals and also reach other individuals who may not have heard an alternative message.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 8: I was one of those individuals who grew.
Speaker 16: Up really hearing a left leaning message and told that this country wasn't for me and you know, all the victimhood nonsense, right, But you know, I went and I started the first, very the very first grassroots chapter and the movements that I had previously started and it's led to communities today. So I'm hoping that individuals and their local cities through voter registration efforts, through community cleanups, through even if it's just coming together and saying, hey, we just needed to like mind the community to connect with and with and talk to, you know, because maybe our family doesn't share our political beliefs or whatever it may be. We want to be that place where people can come together and connect. We've already seen some cities do things different than other cities. We have some city chapters who are looking at mentorship opportunity for the youth because they've noticed the youth in their community is going down a terrible road. We have some communities chapters who are you know, focused on school board stuff. We have some community chapters who are looking at cleanups because they're like, man, every time I walk outside, there's trash all over my neighborhood.
Speaker 8: Who wants to live like this? Right? So it really depends on what's needed in your area.
Speaker 16: But the big thing is that we want to encourage people to come together, take care of our communities, take care of each other, and love this country openly and be proud about it.
Speaker 2: You know, I have so many thoughts, Pierre, A couple of things I want to get to. So one of the action items of communities is going to be engaged in is getting people registered to vote as well. Right so, right now at charliekirk dot com slash vote, you can check your voter registration status, which is it is just a big thing right vote dot online tool we're using. So it takes literally thirty seconds. So if you've moved recently or you're just not sure what your status is, go to charliekirk dot com slash vote. You can also do that through the communities page. Guys make that really easy. And so that's that's the first thing I just want to make sure because that's something we're really going to be focused on. You're gonna hear me bring this up time and time again if you listen to the show, charliekirk dot com slash vote, check your status right now. Okay. First, Secondly, we spent a lot of time in our one of the show talking about the sectarian nature of the changing American body politic. And you see these the tribalist ideas. You see Hassan Piker raging against white people and you know, raging against black people. Anything that gets in the way of DSA and the rise of the communist left. This is an opportunity that I believe is turning that back on itself. It's pushing back against this division division, and and this brings people together from different age groups, different backgrounds, different walks of life, and says we are all American, we we bleed the same color red, and we all can love this country. And I think that's so powerful because that is is what has made America the shining city on a hill for so long. We are different, we do not give into these clash divisions and these racial divisions. We come together as Americans. I think that's what you're leading here. And I just love it because, as we said before, there's so many people that have wanted to be a part of this movement that weren't a student and this is their opportunity.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean you hit it on the head, Andrew. We want to bring people together. You know, we're not shy about our beliefs, right.
Speaker 8: We love the Lord.
Speaker 16: We certainly are not afraid to be patriotic. Right, So we're going to share the things that we believe in. But at the same time, we do believe there's more that unites us than the divide than divides us. The left obviously profit salt division and they spend a lot of money on pushing division, but we're doing the opposite.
Speaker 8: We want to unify this country.
Speaker 16: We believe that there are a lot of people out there who believe that this country is worth fighting for, that believes that this country is still that shining city on the hill. And it does start in our communities. Love grassroots work, you guys know that about me. I believe that each one reaches the one right, and you reach ten, and you reach twenty, reach one hundred. Doing that hard, gritty grassroots work, to me is what makes the biggest difference changing someone's lives. The stories you hear, the people you bring together, whether it's someone who is black, whether it's someone who's white, someone who is Jewish, someone is a matter where the person, what the person's background is. I've seen pictures, I've seen videos, I've seen the work that we're doing already of just people from so many different backgrounds coming together.
Speaker 8: So it's beautiful, Andrew, It's it's it's great. It's great to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I love what you said. Reach What did you say, Reach one.
Speaker 16: Reach one, reach ten, reach twenty, each person, each each one reaches one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, each one reaches one. This is the heartbeat of what Turning Point does. We believe in a couple of things on the on the chapter level, it's chapters change the world, right, each chapter change the world, which is something you could relate to with communities as well. Already five hundred that's incredible, that's incredible. People don't understand how started. So chapter chapters change the world, Doors win wars. Right, we believe in knocking on doors at Turning Point action communities. Each one reaches one. And I love that the grassroots heartbeat of this organization marches on this. So Charlie taught us. That's what Charlie built, and you are continuing that legacy, and I think it's so incredibly important. But I love that you're bringing in the minority thing, You're bringing in different ages, you're bringing in different walks of life, and each city. I mean, how big could this grow? Pierre?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think this can be the biggest department and Turning Point, you know, simply because they're I mean, you think about it. There is really nowhere we can't go. The communities are all over the country, every state, so many different cities, So you know, I think the potential here is unlimited and that's what's beautiful about it. But where we want to do it right. You know, we don't want to just have the numbers just to have it. We're putting up big numbers on the scoreboard, but it's impactful too at the same time, the things that they're coming out of these chapters, the stories, the people we are reaching, a spinning in credible to see already.
Speaker 8: And again this is officially launched day today, so.
Speaker 16: I can't imagine the impact of the way we're going to take off posts today, but it can go all over the country. Andrew, to answer your question.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, okay, give people their action items. Where do they go, where do they sign up? How do they get involved in communities?
Speaker 16: So TPUSA dot com slash communities, and what I would encourage you to do is to read about each community and see what stage of life you're in where you fit. Some people join multiple different groups. You can join more than one, but get plugged in more than anything.
Speaker 12: Lead.
Speaker 16: There's an opportunity on TPSA dot com slash communities where you just sign up as a leader in your community. If there is not a chapter there, you have the opportunity to start one. If there is a chapter there. You have a chance to get plugged in, but I encourage you to not sit on the sidelines if you're watching this, and to get involved and to share with people within your network.
Speaker 8: Like we've been discussing today. It's something for every single person.
Speaker 16: And one of the other things I wanted to say really quick is that we have the Clean Up America Tour that is coming up starting August twenty ninth and CLEARWAO of floridaurging and hit five different cities including Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 8: Please join us.
Speaker 16: You'll also see that on tepestate dot com slash communities. Sign up to attend to stop for multiple stops. We would love to have you come out there, check it out, register to vote with us.
Speaker 8: If you have it, join our to join communities.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the tour, Pierre clean.
Speaker 16: Up America Tour, and we're gonna have five cities country starting with a clear order.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, folks. If you're just getting to know Pierre, Charlie loved Pierre so much and had all the faith in the world in him, and he's the right guy to lead this this massive new undertaking because we have been inundated by people that want to get involved and want to plug in. And one last thought I'll just add in the last ten seconds here is a lot of people, you know, their local GOP is dysfunctional. Their local you know, and sometimes you need an outside group to bring new, fresh, young energy into that and revitalize all those different patriotic groups in a community. So this I think could be really transformative on so many levels. Pierre Wilson, God bless you, sir us you guys. All right, there is a new article from highly respected Scott Greer. He joined the show and he is opining on the twenty dollars burrito debate. And I'm sorry to bring this up, but I really hope that the audience understands how deep this debate.
Speaker 3: Ended up going and talk about the burrito.
Speaker 2: The burrito and it was just one little throwaway tweet for me yours truly. I'm so sorry I did it because everybody's using it as a as a wedge issue the MAGA civil war. But I think Scott Greer actually has provided a valuable contribution to this debate. And this is substack highly respected. We've had him on the show. We usually pass his articles around because we find them interesting. He said, what Americans pay twenty bucks for a burrito to have less immigration? Nationalist economics may face the obstacles of America wanting cheap and infinite consumption. And I think that's true, Blake. He's making the point that we have become a custom in this society to not be willing to sacrifice anything to get sort of this, you know, delayed gratification to get the better, the more lasting good for our country. Because we expect infinite consumption and low prices. Are we willing to do what's necessary? Are we willing to pay twenty twenty five bucks for burrito if it means mass deportations.
Speaker 3: It's exactly what we were talking about in that last segment where there is about the delay effect from we closed off the border, and wages will get better, but there will probably be short term inflation of costs because companies are addicted to this. And Greer's article points this out that, Okay, one factor that will make your burrito more expensive is if we cut off the supply of low wage labor, there's less people to work specifically in those businesses, or wages are going up in construction or other industries that have a lot of illegals, which means more people are going to them, which is putting wage pressure on your fast food outlets. And we, as nationalists, we understand this is desirable. We want a country where people know English. We want a country where not getting replaced. We want a country that's safer. We want a country where there's fewer quality leering centers. But yes, a side effect of this will probably be that some goods are going to be more expensive because we aren't just an economic zone whose only guiding principle is keep wages as far down as possible. And I think it's a valuable contribution to bring this up because we have that debate over burrito prices and you have some people going, ah, kids these days are just entitled. And we don't want to just say, oh no, you have the right to feel like you can afford things and buy things in our country. But we do have to confront can't. We have to push back and Charlie is so good at this. We have to push back on this kind of unlimited entitlement that people can feel of. I want maximum consumption, I want the lowest possible prices. I want no trade offs at all in return for making America's long term future better. I think it's a real problem that we face, and I think Scott is right to point it out.
Speaker 2: Well. I love this section. I'm going to read it for you here, so he says. He says, the new American dream is predicated on the twin demands of infinite benefits and infinite low cost consumption. Can a people so accustomed to such rights in parentheses be expected to have them clipped to accomplish a greater good? The answer to that question will determine the fate of the country. In order to make the country greater again, people will have to adjust their expectations and experience short term inconveniences. It's easy to demand radical political changes, but until the people are willing to make small sacrifices, we will never make those changes. This is exactly right, by the way, as soon as we start deporting people, what do you get? You got the GOP chamber of convers popping their heads up saying, here's an amnesty for anybody who has been in the country since you know, twenty twenty. This is what they instantly do. Oh, we need more cheap labor. You've got Senator Curtis out of Utah saying states should be able to customize their amnesty plan. Okay, that's why it's necessary to prioritize what's most important rather than trying to do everything the new right theories dictate. The American people still want cheap goods, regardless of whatever rhetoric tells them to feel differently, He's right, there is a tension here. We say we want all these things, but as soon as we do, there's a little bit of pain and we bail on that. So I think it's a fair criticism because I do think we need to be a people that can experience short term sacrifice and short term inconvenience. If we're going to get to the long term benefit, we have to be able to have that delayed gratification. Blake. You know, Charlie was a big believer in delayed gratification when it comes to marriage, when it comes to the economy, when it comes to our government and our politics. Final minute to you, Blake, what's the takeaway? Do you think we can do this?
Speaker 3: It's a moral question, really, Like, we only have such a nice country because your parents, grant parents, great grandparents, going all the way back to the settlers on the Mayflower. We only have a nice country because those people accepted sacrifices to achieve things. And it's absolutely an addiction in America to not want to accept any sacrifice, and we've seen how this has been catastrophic in a lot of ways. We fought the Iraq War on a credit card because George W. Bush didn't want Americans to feel like they were being taxed at all to fight the war on terrorism. He literally said, go out and spend. That's how you can help America during the war on terrorism. We've really built up all of this debt because we're pushing off all questions, all trade offs into the future and handling this is going to be a challenge. And we've gotten so used to not demanding any sacrifices of anyone that it feels like a moral attack to suggest it, because they'll just say, oh, well, Boomers or whoever, they didn't have to sacrifice. It's going to be tough, it's going to be painful, and we do have to front this. Remember we might have to sacrifice to save this country. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to charlikirk dot com,