Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Our two of the Charlie Kirk Show is underway, and I am very excited about this conversation with the Great Mike Bens. Mike Ben's has been he just had a tour to fource on Joe Rogan. Three hours with the Great Joe Rogan, all about Epstein. So much to get into. We of course had Jay Beecher on the show yesterday. I loved that interview. I actually think it was a sobering kind of analysis of six years of investigative investigative journalism. But Mike Benz has different insights, He's seeing different things, and I want to make sure that we approximate the truth here by getting Mike Benz's insights in the mix. So, without further ado, Mike, welcome back to the show. It's great to have you.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thanks for having me. Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was talking to you a bit offline.
Speaker 3: The reason I want to wanted to have you on is because there is so much to the Epstein dump. There's three million documents. It's impossible for one most recent one, Yeah, to get to get the whole scope of what's happening here. And you you've been making headlines here. We've got clips from your Rogan interview that we're going to play. You made a lot of news in general. Just let's start at the beginning. What do you think that we learned from this? Has it added contours to your understanding? The floor is yours?
Speaker 4: Oh, an unbelievable amount has been turned up in this. It's I guess, the way I describe it is it's shocking but not surprising. I don't think there's anything in here that has surprised me, but it still is very shocking to see the details laid out. And it also confirms, in my view, essentially from almost every angle, the way that I've tried to prescribe people or prescribe people to view Epstein in context, to sort of understand the Epstein cinematic universe beyond a lot of the kind of simple, easy to grasp onto things or the things that he was arrested for. In my view, understanding the character of Epstein helps understand the world around you and the role that he played, because there's a little visage of Epstein in almost every industry, every government, every intelligence service, every private investment fund, and so you know what we're getting are to know something for a fact versus two have a constellation of circumstantial evidence is a very different thing. You know, many of the allegations around Epstein until this point involved highly compelling, circumstantial evidence, but so much that has turned up in these files has just been, you know what you'd call in an evidentiary proceeding a direct evidence. That is, it's not oh, we think that he was talking to x or Y because he talked to thirteen of his associates and there's a rumor going around and someone said that he did. Now you have a direct email or you have a direct you know, a direct audio file that says x or Y. We can get in all the specifics of what all those things are, because there's frankly three million of them. But you know, I can either turn to that or you guys want to go in a different direction. I be leave it to you, so.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I was challenging Jay Beecher a phenomenal interview. I encourage everybody to go watch it and listen to it. But one of the things that I just couldn't shake was this sense that I've had that he was an Intel asset, or he was working with CIA, with with Massad whatever, and he seemed to be thinking that, you know, those claims had been overblown. Yet why would he work with Massad if he could just call a hud Barack or why you know he yes, yes he was involved, but it was it was softer, it was more kind of veiled in business transactions or whatever. I just couldn't shake it. And I kept pushing him on that. And I've seen that you've kind of been going into this. You know, there's this email Robert Maxwell Gallane's Maxwell apparently threatened Massad, and you've kind of gone into some of this. But but there's so much there and I just want to let you make those connections if they're there, if that if it's true, because I just I feel that it that there's got to be a there there.
Speaker 4: Well, I was laughing because when you said I couldn't help shake shake the feeling, I thought, well, you don't say, I mean this is a this is a ad week to be a Epstein intelligence denialist. I'll give you some We'll start with the US side of it. One of the things that turned up in these documents that I again shocked but not surprised, is Epstein foyd the Central Intelligence Agency twice for records about himself, first in nineteen ninety nine and then again in twenty eleven. Now, Andrew Blake, have you, guys, have you ever if you're a foid the CIA to see any any CIA records about yourself?
Speaker 3: It has that that wouldn't even occur to me to contemplate that as an option.
Speaker 5: You know, I guess, but I'm also not a billionaire either, or a cent a millionaire cent a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, would you request for any quote open or acknowledged agency affiliations?
Speaker 3: So that was okay, Just so I'm understanding, Mike, he this is in nineteen ninety did you say in nineteen ninety one or two thousand and one?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety nineteen nineties, two years before he became a public figure, right, Okay. At that point, he was still a private citizen, not publicly known, not written about in the mainstream news. It wasn't until two thousand and one, in two thousand and two, when he began flying the most recent President of the United States, Bill Clinton, around in Africa on his private jet, that the media started to take interest in him. So he was still basically a private operative who basically two years before he became a public figure. First asked the CIA if there were any open or acknowledged links agency affiliations. What's also interesting is the CIA, we actually don't have exactly what he asked the CIA, even though I think we should and I know that we are entitled to it. And now I'm happy to report that after I made a bit of a crusade about this, multiple people have now filed foyas to the CIA to get Jeffrey Epstein's correspondence with the CIA, which is not classified because Foyer requests at the CIA are not. Now, the CI is obviously not allowed to tell you, by virtue of it being a spy agency, any classified records that it has, but for example, it can send you declassified records, or if the CIA has acknowledged any links to a particular individual, it can send you the records on those. But what's interesting about that CIA letter is it says, with respect to your request about open or acknowledged links we have conducted that we grant the request for documents. We have searched for documents. No documents are responsive to that. With respect to the portion of your Foyer request that touched on classified matters, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence or non existence of such documents, which means that Jeffrey Epstein not only asked for open and acknowledge agency links, but also asked something about himself that was classified. Now, for what it's worth, that is the same stock response you get when you ask the CIA for CIA personnel files.
Speaker 3: That is, so he's not yet a public person and he foias the CIA, the Central Intelligence Agency, asking for what it has on him. Basically yes, And we don't know exactly how he stated his question or what he included in that, but we do know that it touched on classified documents because the CIA's response was, you know, regarding that specific line of questioning, we can confirm no divine.
Speaker 2: That is really shocking. Actually, that's a bumper.
Speaker 4: And what's very exciting is is in less, unless the law is not followed, and the Justice Department does not come down on the agency for not following the law. If it doesn't follow it, we are legally entitled to actually see the correspondence between the seat because they left a in the Epstein files, And none of this was known until last week. That again in nineteen ninety nine, and then again in twenty eleven, sent an identical request. And now this is before again the twenty nineteen rearrest. But there's a case reference number, so we know they have the files.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike Ben's I have a co host here. Blake Blake was. I could see his mind thinking he went to Dartmouth. He's a very smart guy.
Speaker 5: So Mike, we've spawn over. Yeah, Blake over his theories on a lot of things. Yeah, Blake, Blake was not all about. Blake had an incredulous look on his face. Someone can throw it to Blake. What were you thinking, Blake? Well, I guess I'm just thinking. I just it strikes me as innately implausible that Epps like that. The reveal that Jeffrey Epstein is an intelligence asset is that he foiled himself at the CIA.
Speaker 2: I guess I would he do that? Like, why would he do that?
Speaker 5: If the CIA needed to hide anything, why would they get outed by their legalistic response to a Foyer request. I think there's like a lot of ways that could get around them. Well, I just find it unlikely.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's done through the Blake, it was done through the Privacy Act, meaning there was no public alert. We only know about this because it's in the FBI file. This was. This is a way, if you go through the Privacy Act, you can see what records there that are publicly searchable about you without it being revealed to the public, so that you can see what other people would get if they were to do that same FOI. In theory, anyone could do a FOYA about Jeffrey Epstein. But if you do it through the Privacy Act, you get it, and you get it alone, and it's kept us a private corresponse between you and your lawyer.
Speaker 2: That's smart mic.
Speaker 4: That's how it was.
Speaker 2: So you know, I learned this yesterday.
Speaker 3: I know this is public information, but it's one of those pieces of the Epstein saga that people forget that he was arrested either in the late eighties or early nineties, and his partner went to prison for it. Anyway, I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 4: He skated free. You're talking about the Towers financial collapse, yes, which at the time was the biggest Ponzi scheme rejectively in US history at that time. But Epstein is a Ware's Waldough figure. I make the argument that Epstein's intelligence adjacency started in nineteen seventy eight, nineteen seventy nine. There's kind of a Forest Gump story around this. When he worked at bear Stearns. Bear Stearns was one of the top three largest clearing houses of the BCCI bank that was the CIA's bank. It went down in flames in nineteen ninety when Bill Barr effectively covered it up. He wrote the pardons for the six BCCI officials as the Bank of Credit and Commerce International that was the CI's bank for laundering basically gun and drug money to the Musjahdeen in Afghanistan. And you have to understand, in nineteen seventy nine, the Iranian Revolution happened at the very moment that the CIA was at its weakest because of the Church Committee hearings in the Halloween massacre, and the CIA was setting up a complex offshore intelligence web through a network that's called the Safari Club, the Mount Kenya Safari Club that was run by Odnan Kashogi, the largest arms deal in the world, who was the Saudi middleman between the US and Israel during the Iran Kantra affair. Odnan Kashogi was Jeffrey Epstein's client when he started Intercontinental Assets Group in nineteen eighty one, after the sec investigation of him at bear Stearns for handling Edgar Bromfman's money on a deal involving Saint Joe's mineral company that Edgar Brockman was played a very senior role in policy. Was he was the head of the Oh my gosh, I don't know, I'm blank on the name, but.
Speaker 2: It's h he was.
Speaker 4: He was ahead of a of a major international Jewish advocacy group that played an effective kind of shadow state department role in many aspects of the Iran War. The Reagan administration had this Iran contra operation that involved effectively the US and Brits getting money, getting guns to Iran to fend off Iraq and doing it through Israel with Saudi Arabia as the middleman. And it's at this time while bear Stearns is laundering money effectively in a CIA gun running operation. This is you have to keep in mind. Also there was an international arms in bargo on Iran at the time, so that was illegal to do. And I find the Nicaragua side of that, the gun running to the Nicaraguins with the skin interesting because Jeffrey Epstein had a very lurid history in South American affairs. For example, when Glenn Maxwell was asked by Todd Blanche in her DOJ interview last year to give an example of Jeffrey Epstein's business transactions, she could only think of one example to illustrate it, and that was, imagine, if the Sinaloa cartel was owed money by the Los Zetas cartel or a rival cartel, and they needed a way to trace the assets of the other cartel to get the money back, they would hire some they would hire Jeffrey, and Jeffrey would take a ten percent cut, a five to ten percent cut of the money. I just find that interesting because we're only thirteen years removed, fourteen years removed or so from the Fast and Furious operation when the Obama White House greenlit in operation to run guns to the Sineloa cartel so that they could win a gang war against the Los Adas who were cutting into effectively US pipeline interests in Mexico. But the fact is, you need to find you need to explain how Jeffrey Epstein, before the age of thirty, had so many high profile clients stretching from the Middle East to France, to the UK. To these high level contacts in Israel. That makes sense given the fundamental constraints on someone who's twenty nine to thirty years old from handling being competent enough to handle billionaire's money. And the fact is is the fact that he worked on those deals, the fact that he was flying back and forth cross country to visit Doug Lease at that time, who was the main British arms dealer involved in Iran contra, the fact that he was living at the time with Stanley Pottinger, who was the Sea i's mop up man, who literally also got investigated by the FBI for running those same guns to Iran. But then the case was magically dropped when the FBI said the audio recordings that they had on him malfunctioned. It's his whole career, folks.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something straight up. I'm extremely picky about what I put in my body in what companies we support. Here, Blackout Coffee checks every single box. This is a family run American company roasting fresh coffee in the USA, built by people who believe in hard work, freedom and America. No global corporations, no fake activism, no lectures, just darn good coffee made by Americans for Americans. This is coffee that actually stands for something, and I drink it every day right here on the show. From Morning Reaper and Brutal Awakening to seventeen seventy six dark roasts in their two A medium roast. They've got something for everyone. They even have instant coffee, real blackout coffee with no machine, no mess, Just add water, stir and you're ready to roll. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie and use code Charlie for twenty percent off your first order. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie, and for an even better deal, sign up for Blackout Coffee subscription. Save money, get free shipping, and earn free coffee through their rewards program just for drinking what you already love. Your coffee shows up fresh on schedule and you never run out.
Speaker 1: That's Blackoutcoffee dot Com slash Charlie. Check it out promo code Charlie.
Speaker 3: All right, So Mike summing up, I mean, your mind is like as you just like have this incredible ability to capture all of these connections. It's truly truly amazing and So if I'm gonna sum up what you were getting at, and I was taking notes, I was trying to track each piece. You only fought Foya yourself off with the CIA. If you've got a lot of reason to believe that they've either got stuff on you, they've got personnel files on you, whatever. When you've got all these the smoke, there's got to be fire with all these connections. All these connections are ron Nik rouguill whatever, all these relationships, it has to mean something. This can't just be pure coincidence. It wasn't just like a good, good party boy that liked to hang out with Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: Like, there's more going on here.
Speaker 3: So you're touching on the American side, are there connections that you would draw with Massad or Israeli intelligence?
Speaker 2: What about Russia? Russian intelligence?
Speaker 4: Well? Absolutely, and these are all linked. So, as I mentioned, Jeffrey Epstein was handling the money for the CIA's point person between the US and Israel. In nineteen eighty three, when odd non Koshogi, Epstein's client flies to Washington, d C. To meet with Robert McFarlane, the National Security Advisor, to plan this operation and that itself would be something I would think the crucial middleman who was also rumored at the time to be the world's richest person and who earned more in odd non koshogi. Yes, of course, But the point is at that point that was a coordination between American intelligence and Israeli intelligence. Who was running Israeli military intelligence at that time from nineteen eighty three to nineteen eighty five, it was a hood Barack. The hood Barack, even before this week's drop, had been documented something like forty seven times at Jeffrey Epstein's house, and we're business partners on carbine nine to one one and did business deals together in everywhere from Mongolia to Cote Devoir to a hood Barack seeking Jeffrey Epstein's council for how to evade sanctions on Russia after the twenty fourteen crimea affair. But the fact is is what these new revelations show is a much much deeper and complete overlap for many years between Epstein and Barack in a way that is really interesting. I'll give you an example one of the things that surfaced here and that I blew up. I think it's sitting at about six and a half million views right now, is Jeffrey Epstein's secretly recording hod Barock during a three hour conversation they had while Hudbarock was the sitting Minister of Defense. Now now understand Hubarock went from running Israel's most elite covert commando unit to running Israeli military intelligence to becoming the Prime Minister of Israel, who Massad reports directly to. Massad is structured to sit in the Prime Minister's office effectively answers directly to and so it's not structured quite the same way as RCIA. And then Hudbarock became effectively the equivalent of the head of our Pentagon, which means constant coordination with Masad. But it's also more he's more closely affiliated with AMAN, which is Israeli military intelligence, and the fact that he was the head of it while that this is also you see Epstein so involved in the arms trade, both in the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the UK and always working with these arms dealers. But what I'm getting at is, in this conversation, Hoodbarock is one month before he leaves office as the head of Israel's military and he's looking to make it big in the private sector. So Epstein records under the Table. I guess the FBI is a three hour recording of this, a three hour coaching session where Jeffrey Epstein instructs Hudbarock on how to convert his lifetime of accumulated government power into getting on the outside within private business. And what he tells a who Barak is stop focusing on your you know, skills, your military background and the things you've accomplished. That doesn't that's not going to get you money. That's not why people are going to pay you. What you need to do is compile a list of people who owe you something. I owe yous think people who owe you favors. Now is the time to call in those favors. And what I find so fascinating about this is one, you know, on the one hand, someone who's worked in these kind of Israeli military and intelligence adjacent networks for forty years is now literally helping that person cash in on the outside. But it also shows a kind of the mercenary aspect of Epstein's operation. He was secretly recording the head of the Israeli military, not the other way, which I just think is kind of an interesting.
Speaker 2: But isn't that a point kind of against some of this? I guess it just it seems like.
Speaker 5: So much of the argument that he's running this masterful blackmail rings or is part of all this intel stuff is presumably that stuff would be well hidden, and yet so much of this is actually quite public, somewhat glaring. And then once we also start digging out stuff that was originally hidden, it doesn't seem to produce that much of a smoking gun.
Speaker 2: I mean, Ehud Baraka.
Speaker 5: He's I mean, he gets attacked by the first person to basically bring this to public lights a big deal is Benjamin nettan Yahoo.
Speaker 2: He attacks him about it. In Israeli politics.
Speaker 5: In fact, I think they're talking to him about it right now, because they say, I guess some of the conversations they say Epstein was kind of a liberal and he wanted to like make Israel more liberal and all of that.
Speaker 4: Right. But I mean, every country has got, you know, heterodox political factionalism, the US as well as, I mean, a change in leadership or a change in what faction of r CIA is dominant can determine whether or not a foreign country's government lives or dies. I mean, the fact is is what you know, when Biden's in control of the CIA, you get things like the government of Brazil turns over. You know, when when Trump becomes head of the government, suddenly the CIA USAID operations in Hungary stop. And so there is a similar thing in Israel in terms of whether or not you having a Hood Barack or a Benjamin net Yahoo government. What's interesting in these files is it describes how hard it was for them to even get a meeting with net Yahoo. And you see Hood Barack actually playing a not a significant role in the you know, Biden world.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: Closely affiliated with the West exec faction. If you guys remember that in between period when the Hillary Clinton folks were out of power, but before they Biden got in. Basically every major person in the cabinet was a part of a private consulting group called West Executive. Avril Haynes, Anthony Blinkin, pretty much all of the people who would populate the cabinet, and they worked very closely with the Hood Barack. I believe he even funded them or hired them for private consulting type things. But what you see is is it is true that a foreign country's you know, spy apparatus or covert influence apparatus does have an effect on American politics. I don't think it's wrong in any sense to call that out. I think that is it has been silly to try to deny any links between Epstein and Israel. It's all over the place for his whole career. But the fact is is this class of person a outside financial fixer, is while they are affiliated with governments, there is also a on again, off again only if it's good for me type relationship that happens like I don't think Epstein. I would not be surprised if Epstein sent those foyas not because he worked at or for CIA, but that he occasionally worked with CIA when it was profitable for himself and his partner network, and he wanted to know if that adjacency might turn up in a public record search. Same thing with his connections with Israel. He certainly worked with high level Israeli intelligence and military figures. That doesn't mean he gets a paycheck from it necessarily. There are these affinity networks where you yourself can get rich by doing a favor for people in government. I believe that's likely the case with Epstein, both in the US and in Israel, and likely when you look at the UK and French and Saudi webs it looks like at a much less involved level. Uh, there are there's a there there too.
Speaker 3: Well, it makes it makes perfect sense to me that he was worried that it would be public information, especially as his he became more famous, and he kind of probably had an inkling that he was getting more and more high profile that he wanted to check to see what was publicly available if somebody else could find this out about him, about you know what the CIA had scooped up on him.
Speaker 5: I mean, if he's an intel operative, why would he have to make the application himself?
Speaker 2: Well, because he's probably you do it, you do it.
Speaker 4: Well, let me just correct that he did it through his lawyer using the Privacy Act, which is the way you do that if you want to effectively anonymously see what other people would see if they had filed that foil.
Speaker 5: Okay, but he's also apparently he's like an intel asked, I just I feel like this is kind of code stuff.
Speaker 4: Now, now you got you gotta you gotta be precise with your language. Okay. The there is a difference between asset and a contact. And this is very important. I've done lectures on twenty different figures in recent American history who were CIA contacts, facilitators, logistical support notes, but that do not rise to the level of asset. Asset is a technical term that requires the compilation of a two h one personality file. That is, if you are a formal asset. But Ftein could have done all of this with intelligence, appears to have done it with us and so, but only on an off and on basis not as a okay, the CI told me to do it, Therefore I have to do it. This is a really important one because a lot of people don't understand the sticky gooey layer, the mortar between the bricks. When it comes to intelligence work and non intelligence work. There is a vast web of kind of every intelligence intelligence adjacent adjacencies. That is the way in which intelligence work is done. By its very nature, anything that is a covert action cannot be actualized by a overt I admit I'm a CIA. There's the hard and fast distinction is literally impossible. What you have is a is a layer of contacts that facilitate that action, and sometimes those are formal assets. Often in their most significant form, they're actually not. And I can give you a bunch of ITAs.
Speaker 3: But Mike, you you did this with you exposed a lot of this with the censorship industrial complex, how the government basically figured out that they could outsource certain actions that were would be deemed illegal if it was done directly by the government, right, And so it follows that this is the exact same formula that they were using somebody like a Jeffrey Epstein, for I there's so much explosive stuff. Uh, you've you've said on Joe Rogan that you didn't think that he was actually his main motive was blackmailing people necessarily I wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, yeah, yeah, So you know this is something that you know is because people have gotten so invested in it. I think, you know, you're sort of trying to stop a runaway train when you when you say it. But but it's just a simple fact. First of all, Epstein wouldn't have enough time in the day to run some sort of you know, global you know, pedo ring in an organized and structured fashion. I mean, the guy is you know, twelve funds and all the business and meetings and influence nodes. He's in science, technology, military, gun running, you know, all these different To be a full time pimp like that, I don't even know is technically possible. The main thing is is I do think it is possible that there could be a blackmail element in the sense that if you compile certain things on, if you have something on, you could sell that to a corporate espionage client or to an intelligence client, and there could become some sort of indirect blackmail capacity that other people have. None of that has ever been proven, or there's no even open leads to follow. But the second is is your entire network would everything you've built would crash down in an instant the moment that rumor is even around. That rumor didn't arise about an Epstein blackmail until after he was already arrested and dead in a jail cell. Somehow that if you blackmail one person offensively, people tell their wives that they go through a major crisis of pr in terms of they may tell their publicist and their wife and no other soul, but wives talk to wives, and the moment one person that's from with Jeffrey Epstein tells another person, Hey, don't mess around with that guy, that guy threatened with stuff. Then all the parties stop, all the access stops, all the confidant relationships stop. Now, I do think it's possible that he could defensively blackmail someone if you will, which is that if somebody says, I know that the dirt you were involved with, I'm gonna tell the I'm gonna tell NBC News this happened at your party, and he goes, ah, not so fast. You were at that party, and look what I have you on tape doing. That's very possible. I mean you saw you saw. For example, I remember seeing a clip from a long time ago and not throwing any shadeed Milo Ynopolis when I say this, but I remember him holding up like a you know, like a recording or something of just just saying, listen, when I talk to people, you know, I try to have it on tape. Now. I don't think Milo's ever offensively blackmailed someone with that, but I can see when you are a high net worth or high the influential public figure and like you know, you in case anyone comes after you, you have something on them. But that doesn't mean it's like some highly organized like I mean, he did that for example, with the head of Israeli. Yeah, the Israeli military. Do you think that, I mean he was under the table recording him for three hours.
Speaker 2: Think that he was, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So the question is if he wasn't motivated by blackmailing or honeypots.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, what was he motivated by.
Speaker 3: We have three minutes left, Mike, I could talk to you for hours an hour, So there's a.
Speaker 4: Million reasons he could have been. He's gotten in trouble his whole life. I mean, when he was twenty seven years old, he got in trouble at bear Stearn's, you know, both on the SEC thing and another intra office thing. He may have had a bad experience where someone tried to blackmail him and he goes, I wish I had recorded you know that thing because they were doing dirty stuff too, and then made a practice of it. And then when he you know, more property he owned, he just had everything hooked up. We don't. That's a hard thing to substantiate, given that this guy who's got one hundred thousand high level people in his rolodex, not a single one after his death, after he couldn't even drop the blackmail, has even made an allegation that Epstein tried to blackmail. So there's no open leads on it, and there's an entire cinematic universe that is very useful for understanding the modern day. As you pointed out, the censorship industrial complex is structured the same way the Epstein network is, the same way intelligence work is. These the data points to mine here in terms of what we can understand about our own government, what we can understand about our relationship with foreign governments, how to understand New York hedge funds and the role that they exert, or high finance or London banks exert. There's a There's a whole world to see in the Epstein looking glass, and I think that should be that's primarily my focus. People are freedom.
Speaker 2: Right. I think you're super right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm convinced there's just too much smoke there to not be a little bit of fire, even if it's not as sensational as some would make it. I just, I just I was pushing back with Jay because I felt like there was something.
Speaker 5: I would close out with My closing thought here would be I feel like for years, I mean, Epstein died almost seven years ago at this point, it's crazy how long it's been. But it seems like I know you've pushed back on this, but the widespread assumption is, oh, this had to all be explained as part of a big blackmail ring, and that would justify the intelligence connections. But as you point out, nobody has made a blackmail allegation, nobody talked about it being blackmail. It turns out there kind of is no blackmail because if no one's alleging it and there's no evidence of it, it seems to have not happened. And at that point, like you pull on the thread and so many there's so many interlocking assumptions. Oh well he was doing blackmail, what would you do blackmail with? Oh well it was these underage girls, so he would get compromide on people. But we don't have examples of that being used. I just feel like we can go so many interlocking assumption, we can go the questionable go ahead.
Speaker 4: People watch people latched onto that what Blake just said because they didn't understand all of this, and there was no other way for most normy civilians to even understand the Fsteine operation. And that's my concern, is that all that that momentum was all built up because nobody was saying all of this with a with a large platform, and so that became the only explanation, even though in my view there's not much of a there. There.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about why Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're behind on.
Speaker 3: Your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay the taylor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember, y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. I think that's a really interesting point because it you guys actually do sort of agree on this, because I've talked to you about it off off air. How because there isn't sort of a rational explanation for stuff that it creates a vacuum, and the mostationalized version of events fills that, because that's what flies on the internet, or.
Speaker 5: What a sensational versions. And also things that aren't proven become fact. A thing I mentioned if you want to comment on this, Mike, But a thing I mentioned with our guest yesterday that stood out to me was how I heard over and over it was kind of taken as an article of truth. I saw it repeated in many articles that the prosecutor in Epstein's Florida case had told the Trump administration, Oh well, Epstein belonged to it. I was totally belonged to intelligence. So I didn't pursue it. And I heard that over and over again, and then it turned out I was reminded that was a non unnamed source providing hearsay that they set someone told I think the Washington post that they'd heard this or and then he denied it, not even publicly, he denied it in a statement to the Trump administration that we then surfaced with these files. And that may just got me thinking that was such a core part of what people used to argue for this, and it was a kind of runaway hearsay statement that if anything has direct evidence against it, right right.
Speaker 4: And and I saw that that was in the OPR report that joined the Justice Department investigation. But I have my own question about that. I don't know how to feel about that allegation in I agree with you that it is not the core receipt, so to speak, to base any of this on, because it's contested. And I do think that the way the question was phrased in terms of the OPR, this is the office of professional responsibility in the Justice Department. I think the way it was phrased and the lack of any follow up questions beyond just you know, did you have knowledge that he was an asset sort of thing leaves the door open. But I think that there's so many other layers of it that that speak to it. And again, I'm very curious to see now that the foyas have been fired. What the CIA comes back and says, because they are legally required to give us that correspondence. One of the things that I pointed out earlier today on X was we have because we have the file reference numbers for the whole back and forth of the foyas. Now, while through the Privacy Act, it's not, you know, publicly searchable that you sent that there is, it is not inherently classified communication between the CIA and Epstein's lawyer for Epstein records, which means if you have the reference number, they're required to send it to you unless they classified that correspondence after the fact. And if the CIA drags its feet on this FOYA, if it obstructs, if it says you can't have it for one of two reasons, One we classified it. That says something pretty damning, or two we lost it. We are our records somehow deleted it between twenty eleven and twenty nineteen. I would demand a Justice Department investigation into that in terms of who at CIA may have deleted it or how it may have when exactly the files were no longer retained. If it turns out that you know, the CIA says we don't have it, and then an FBI investigation into the forensics of why they don't have it says, well, it got to lead in our system in the Fluke malfunction on you know, July tenth, twenty nineteen. I think that tells you something as well. But you know, the fact is is from this from the CIA's work through BCCI, while Bear Stearns was handling the clearing of those CIA transactions through the odd non Koshogi Iran Contra affair. Here's another one, the CIA's proprietary airlines Southern air Transport used in Iran Contra that Jeffrey Epstein was handling the CIA main point man's main operatives transactions for that very gun running CI proprietary air line, Southern air Transport, Epstein negotiated its move to Columbus, Ohio, where Jeffrey Epstein was running the limited out of when he got durable power of attorney. Can I mean, Blake Andrew, can you guys negotiate the move of a CI proprietary airline to serve your business? Now at that time, Southern air Transport, just two years earlier, had divested, so it was no longer owned by the CIA. And operated by the CI. It was owned to a CIA, a retired CIA agent who had been who had been part of its management team while it was CION, so it was technically a private business, but then it goes to serve Jeffrey Epstein's company. By the way, just two years after that, the State Department leased one of the largest residential buildings in New York City to Jeffrey Epstein right after it seized it from the government of Iran. So Jeffrey Epstein had his the State Department as this personal landlord after season. I mean, can you go on Zilla or Airbnb or has the State Department ever been your personal landlord? And by the way, the only reason that that arrangement ended up expiring was because Jeffrey Epstein violated the terms of his agreement with the State Department by subleasing it out to two of the lawyers for both the French Connection and Pizza Connection scandals, which were both CIA drug running scandals from the prior decade. The French Connection was the CIA's role in facilitating illegal narcotics from Lebanon to France, and the Pizza Connection scandal was when there was a basically a CI protected transhipment of drugs to Italian mafia organizations in New York and New Jersey that was laundered through pizza shops. So I mean, the whole thing up and down can trace it to the kind of c I a earthquake of the Carter administration giving way to this kind of US Israel, Iran, uh, you know, Iran, Saudi Iran centric foreign policy web, and then it just metastasized from there. As as all these things require money, hedge funds and private equity funds get in on the action. Epstein makes his way from the you know, uh finance world.
Speaker 2: To the you know kind of fixer world.
Speaker 4: Financial bounty hunter world, into the high finance world, and you can trace US Israeli, British into some degree, you know, French and Saudi policy. So for decades through the figure of Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Mike, I had to ask you about this, and I know we're going along here, so thank you for your time. The there was like now all of a sudden, there's like a there's like George W. Bush is in the in these emails, and so is U Macrone from France.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, go ahead, George H. W.
Speaker 4: Bush was the CIA director in nineteen seventy five, and the Safari Club grew out of his network. On the whole Koshogi family, you have to understand, I mean George H. W. Bush was the CIA Director and then played this very interesting role in the October Surprise around Iran, and then was the vice president of the Reagan administration during Iran Contra and was effectively the blocker to protect Reagan on it. A lot of people think he was kind of the main progenitor of the whole Iran Contra affair. It was when he became president. His Attorney General was Bill Barr, who not only was the cover up who started his career in the CIA for the first seven years of his career, he only became a lawyer and then the attorney Elk because he went to law school at night while he was in the CIA. The Democrat media in the early nineteen eighties blamed him for the CI blocking the congressional investigations into Iran Contra, and then while he picked Bill Barr as his ag Bill Barr wrote the partons for the six BCCI officials who were cleared of any wrongdoing in the CIA Banks disaster. There's a lot. I'm started.
Speaker 3: I know, man, there's so much smoke, there has to be fire. That's where I that's where I'm at. I listen. I think I just want to kind of synthesize this for our audience that's listened to Day one with Jay Beecher and day two with Mike Bentz. I think so much of this has been sensationalized, oh.
Speaker 2: Like especially a lot of the sex stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, apparently you find out he was deformed and he had a rectile dysfunction and he wasn't even able to like perform. I hate to, you know, I'm trying to be sensitive for our eleven year olds that might be listening. But but the point is some of that stuff I think has been really sensationalized, the underage girl things. I think Jay had a lot of really interesting intel on Virginia. Guffrey was apparently recruiting them and they were presenting themselves as eighteen. Whether he knew or not, I don't know that that's a big question mark. He liked them young, there's no doubt eighteen to twenty five is it was his presumption. The point I'm making is there's been a lot of sensationalism around that, a lot of sensationalism around the blackmail. But one of the questions that I go back to is what JD. Van said, Why did was this man able to make so much money when basically everybody with a brain, a finance brain, says that he was like subpar mediocre at finance at best. Some say he was good at avoiding taxes, okay, but some of the video that we have of him talking finance people are not impressed. People that should be impressed or not impressed. So the question is how did he make all his money? What you present as a theory or connections that seem to believe make me believe that there's smoke.
Speaker 2: There could be fire. Seems like a lot of fire in this area.
Speaker 3: And so it's like kind of like both of these angles feel like they have truth in them. And then the the in the void of where there's details, the Internet runs in and sensationalizes, you know, to the max.
Speaker 2: Is that is that a fair summation?
Speaker 4: Kind of Yeah? I think so. I think I think one of the reasons that I think people's intuition about the immensity of what's hidden about the Epstein story is completely true, but the rush to fill the vacuum of that is filled with things they can understand. And the fact is, when I'm talking about all these networks, America does not yet have the language to put these things into words. Because they don't, these things are hidden from them in part because we have a national security state. We have all of our state craft is classified under you know, as a foreign policy and sensitive. And the fact is this is this is something that makes our politics coke and pepsi. The fact that these networks are not talked about on network news. The fact is they can only really be shared through social media networks and the like. Which is why I think that the collective understanding on this, particularly on the right, because the right, you know, there's kind of a universal thump goes around moment here and so far as the left was actually quite wise to this in the nineteen sixties and seventies after they were run through the mill by the national security state during the Cold War when there was a war on communism and so a lot of socialists or socialist light folks were targeted. They had to they went through this same sort of collective Wow, this is the cis relationship with private business. And this is how the military connection comes into this. And there was a very robust scholarship for about twenty years in the Democrat Party around that, and there has really never been on the Republican Party until now because the Republican Party's base of support in American politics for the past entry has come from basically three places. The military industrial complex itself, which which was largely set up by Eisenhower, the big oil industry which is tightly connected with the military industrial complex, and the Chamber of Commerce for just general big business who like low tax, free enterprise policies. And there was never like they were always on the giving end rather than on the receiving end. So Republicans by and large were kept dumb unless you were in the business that this entire cinematic universe exists. And now that Republicans or half of the Republican Party has been systematically targeted by this apparatus. I mean, this is part of my frustration for many years in trying to explain the censorship industrial complex, is that you to even know that the people saw the CIA on the board of Facebook. I'm sorry on the Trust and Safety team on Facebook and the Trust and Safety team of of Twitter and the trust and safety team of YouTube and couldn't understand how this could be possible, or USAID's role in this, or the State Department's role in this, or they're funded grantees. And so you need to explain essentially how US foreign policy works, how domestic sentiment is. They call this the driver, the domestic drivers of foreign policy is critical to our international business, our multinational business and private equity, and US foreign policy focused things depend on what people vote for here, because if you vote for the wrong president, those businesses that make money abroad go could put or the foreign policy initiatives can radically change. And so they targeted the Trump movement regardless of whether what you voted for him for. If you are a Trump supporter and Trump wanted to go a different way on Ukraine, a different way on Russia, a different way on China, a different way on Syria, different way on any rock, well then you have to target the whole movement to make sure that guy doesn't get elected, and you target it through these this Perry intelligence layer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's well said. I think that's a blake.
Speaker 3: I mean, you and me are probably just a little bit on different wave on the here. Yeah, No, I mean listen, I think, Mike, that was a really good summation. I think there's just too much smoke. There's got to be some fire there. But I think some of the sex stuff maybe has been sensationalized. Some of the blackmail stuff, I'm kind of I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 3: You've you've made a lot of time for us at the drop of a hat. Thank you so much for giving us as much of these connections.
Speaker 2: You've give us a lot to think about, and I think a really important other side of this Epstein saga.
Speaker 3: Mike Ben's the executive director for the Foundation for Freedom Online and so much, so much else. Former State Department. You're crushing it out there. Congratulations on all the success.
Speaker 4: Thanks you guys too. We will all right, take care. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.