Speaker 1: He's editor in chief of Breitbart News and a New York Times best selling author, and on this podcast he brings deep research, prescient analysis at world class guests. He's Alex Marlow, and this is the Alex Marlow Show all right.
Speaker 2: Back when I hosted bright Bart News Daily, I would have Frank Gafney on every single week to talk about all sorts of things, national security, forum, policy, a plethora of knowledge and one of the people I would say is some of the most longevity in the conservative movement of anyone who's still active today. And he's involved in a bunch of great groups right now, including his show in Real America's Voice, which I know is probably familiar to many of you. You should go to his latest website, band Sharia dot cozit dot com or dot org, Frank dot com, dot Combansharia dot com. We're gonna talk about that in a second. He also is involved with something called the Institute for the American Future Usfuture dot org for that and just somebod who's very knowledgeable about all things jihad fry. Let's start there, because the big thing going on right now in all the news is the Iran war, and I feel like, we have a lot of mutual friends who don't see the logic behind Trump trying to destroy Iron's nuclear capabilities, And there's some arguments that I understand, and a lot of them are watching play out. There are a lot of unforeseen downstream of facts. Whenever you get involved in war of this nature with a pretty sophisticated, pretty big power halfway around the world, things never go perfectly according to plan. But I feel like there are a lot of people who I think have been pretty smart on national security foreign policy issues for a long time who didn't understand that, well, maybe it's a pretty good idea to not have an Iranian government with nuclear weapons. It just seemed like something was pretty fundamental. We talked about that for a while and then somehow that got lost at the beginning of the war. All that to say, where do you think we're at with this thing with Iran? What's your take overall? I think we're in the end game.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long that endgame is going to take and can't say for certain how it will play out, but I do think that there's a tipping point, and I think we're either at it or they have now passed it in the sense that I think the die if you will is cast on this regime in Tehran, that it has watched and presided over the destruction of essentially the offensive power that it represents. To be sure, the Chinese are busily trying to restore it and expand it. But I think what is now in prospect is the playing out of the end of the security apparatus that keeps the Iranian regime in power, and that without it, I believe that people of Iran to take matters into their own hands. I'm prayed that this would have happened a long time before. Now. The conditions have not been ripe because the guys with the guns are still exclusively the jihadist government guys. But I believe that's changing, and I think that more to the point, what is crippling the whole operation is that the money is being cut off, and typically that does have a bearing on the willingness of yeah, even ideologically committed you know, Seria supremacists I call them, because at some point you can't eat, you can't feed your family, you can't you know, stay in business, and all of that is very much a work in progress. I will stipulate, but I think it's moving in the right direction at last. And I just pray that President Trump is going to stay the course because I think if he does, he wins. If he doesn't, he loses, as does America.
Speaker 2: So many things in there, But first of all, let's define victory. What does the victory look like from your vantage point?
Speaker 3: I think it is regime change. I think it is the end of a totalitarian, demonic death cult that has misruled this country for so long and has cost its people incalculably and threaten the rest of the world, including US. I don't see any other outcome. Alexis being victorious. I think we can kid ourselves, but it'll be just back in at some point in the foreseeable future if we settle for something less.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about what that would look like and what our role would be in it, because there's a bunch of stuff here that plays plan out. Because if you look at the nature of how Aron was able just to slaughter like dogs, any peaceful demonstrators in just a couple of week period, killing tens of thousands of them. Don't Trump is talking about this this week. They're not really armed at least not to the point where they could fight back against IRGC or any sort of iron face that comes down. And how what's the plan in arming them? And is there potentially any sort of a opposition leadership that could inspire the people, because that's one where we talk about all the time, but I just don't see one emerging.
Speaker 3: So I take those on for me. Well, the arming question is one that I think is probably most easily resolved by having the military of Iran come out of its barracks and help bring about the end of the regime. They've got plenty of weapons. The thing that will tip the balance, I think, and I would strongly recommend, is letting the Israelis resume what they were doing with considerable effect before this, namely having Iranian opposition elements providing targeting information about where the IRGC or the besiegee they're sort of sugs were holding checkpoints or having sniper positions or what have you. Let the Israelis level that battle space, and then I think you create especially if the funds are cutting, you are literally being cut off and the regime cannot pay the military. I believe they will be part of the solution to this problem. I think they've not been part of the problem for quite some time. But I think that's also because we haven't been attacking them, but we have been going after the security apparatus and rightly so what's the opposition leadership that's going to emerge from all of this? I don't know. I don't have any sense that anybody else does either. Who's on the ground inside Iran? Who could emerge? Are there people there? Surely there are. I mean this, as is often noted, a very very sophisticated populace. They've wanted a regime change for forty seven years, many of them. I think there's almost certainly efforts that have been made that we're unaware of that are going to bring that forward. You know, is the Crown Prince player? I don't know. He certainly looks good to us, but he's not been in Iran for fifty years? Does it look good to them? You hear his name repeated oftentimes in these demonstrations. Does that mean they want him? I don't know. Could he get there and survive? I don't know. But what I do think is what is the alternative to what we have known? Is going to be better? And I think we need to work for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because I would define victory is feeling like we can successfully convince people that aron nuclear capabilities are crippled. I think that's pretty much my standard. I would love it if their inter continentiabalistic missile development stopped and if they stop funding care proxies. That'd be great. But the problem with regime change for me is I'm just not seeing the process how it plays out unless there's massive US involvement, and I feel like US getting involved in the straight. I can picture that we set up a system where we're kind of controlling the tolls, making sure Ron gets something so they can rebuild their country so long as they keep cooperating. Maybe we wet our beak a little bit. I can picture that, But just an American presence in Iran on the ground, kind of negotiating with the various parties doing regime change, it just sounds I can't totally picture it. Can you get there?
Speaker 3: I don't think I suggested that neither.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't mean you did either. I'm just trying to figure out what is How does it come to me?
Speaker 3: What has happened in circumstances like this time and time after time is people emerge, They come forward, Some are found wanting and don't last long. Some are found wanting and last a long time. But I think that's what's in prospect here, is they will sort this out. Might it be messy, you bet, it might be messy. Could it involve civil war, Yes it could. Could it create conditions under which a nuclear weapons program, you know, is able to persist? I think that's a possibility. But I do think that the more rigorous we are in rooting out from above and with the help of the Israelis the elements of the apparatus that has preserved these guys in power, the more likely we're going to have alternatives that are actually very much aligned with our interests and those of the Iranian people. Is it a bankable proposition? No, But is it likely to be better than what we've been subjected to and they've been subjected to one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to track the rhetoric coming from sector of war and the president and if you look of the last couple of days, and I don't know this is just them being skilled rhetoricians or if it's true, but it seems like they're kind of toying with the Iranians. And this speaks to your premise of that we're the endgame here, that they're acting very confident, like they've got this in the bag and it's just a matter of some of these little skirmishes could play themselves out and then we'll eventually get a deal done. But I do feel like domestically the real enemy to President Trump, and I want you to evaluate this statement. The real enemy is coming domestic because there's so many people who are trying to root against him for whatever reason, because they want to see him fail, They want to see the Republicans lose the midterms. They want to prove their own theory that if Trump does it, it must be wrong, which a lot of people have just staked a lot of their credibility on Trump being wrong on this stuff. And so it just feels like he has a bit of a ticking clock in terms of how much pressure the US media, the Democrat establishment, and even members of the Mega Coalition can put on him to wrap this thing up. And I feel like that this is his body language when he's speaking, I does not convey that he's nervous I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Look, he's a showman, and so it may be that he's simply gifted at trying to obscure the anxiety that he feels. I don't know, but I do think that he knows we've got the strong hand and that if he doesn't give up most of specially if he doesn't accept the terms that the Iranians are offering us in these negotiations, which are effectively ten amount to our surrender. Yeah, then he has the opportunity to come out of this decisively. And you know, I think demonstrating to all of the people that you mentioned, You're right there are at least those many factions and probably others that are rooting for our defeat or at least Trump's defeat, that they were wrong and he was right.
Speaker 2: So what do you feel about the messaging because it feels like it was not effectively sold initially that hey, these guys won't stop trying to enrich to weapons grade and we demanded for a long time that they stop, and they won't stop, and they're horrible to negotiate with. And I've spoken Trump about this personally. He's not joking. He is joking, but he's not joking when he makes fun of he doesn't know who's in charge over there, because they have a huge apparatus where they're going to run every decision all a million different directions before they can approve it. It sounds like a very slow, arduous process to even talk to these people. And Trump hates that stuff. He likes to move fast, cut deals, move on with his life, and all of this pointed towards he was going to invade introspect. It made sense to me, But I don't think any of this was really sold that well to even our side, people who tend to support the president.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we can stipulate to that. I think the messaging has been execrable, honestly, and it changes all the time, which is not helpful. I think. I think partly that's because the president has been trying to adapt to you know, a sort of evolving situation and trying to throw his enemies and even I think his allies off balance a bit to you know, keep the initiative. But I think it could be put better and personally, Alex, I think that you're right. We do want to make sure that people who have as a central tenet of their Sharia supremacist agenda, the apocalypse. You really don't want to have folks like that having the means to bring it about, whether it's against Israel or whether it's as you say, a long range ballistic missile against places in this country or otherwise. This is the key point to me and why I'm so you know, really insistent that it would have been helpful if we had said this won't be over until the guys who have that ideology, that guys who have brought the world to say nothing of the Iranian people such you know, devastating terrorism and other threats are gone. Are not just gone, you know, two or three levels down, but are gone period. They are no longer in business. There is another group that is going to be aligning that country where where the overwhelming population wants to be, namely with Western civilization instead of trying to destroy it.
Speaker 2: If you get a problem with aches and pains, perhaps you're feeling a little older, a little stiffer these days. I've got a solution that is Maha pure Maha medical grade red light therapy tool. You don't want to get hooked on drugs and pharmaceuticals. You don't have been in the doctor's office all the time. Well, my friend Tom Kerber and the folks at some power Led they have got you covered and you can do what I'm using. I'm using the super Palm ten fifty. It's a handheld medical grade red light therapy tool. Delivers consistent, high quality light output the kind of professional trust, strong performance, reliable, noticeable results compared to cheap consumer grade alternatives, very easy to use. You hold in the palm in your hand. Design for people want real healing. This is not guesswork. Some power Led stands behind its quality. You're protected with a money back guarantee and a two year warranty. What could be better than that? Actually, there is something better. You get ten percent off too with the code Marlow when you go to sudpowerled dot com. Most competitors can't offer this stuff because they just can't back it up. This is high quality stuff, works, non invasive, no doctor's offices, and it's going to reduce inflammation. Could help you with arthritis, could help you with any sort of problem that you might be having that could benefit from red lighte therapy. Reducing inflation. Stop wasting money on non medical grade cheap stuff. Go to the real pros. Somepowerled dot com. They help me and code Marlowe get you ten percent off of check out somepowerled dot com. So, Frank, how what do you feel like? Do you feel like? Are you any of the domestic pressures the gas prices, which are I believe are a problem. I believe we can hold out a little while longer. But I'm sure Aaron is aware of this, and they feel like that their best move is just to try to keep us frustrated as long as humanly possible. What are your best and worst case scenarios here as this plays out?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's not just that they want to keep us frustrated. They want to stay alive as long as they are. As long as there's any basis upon which they can claim they are still running things, they win. That's their goal. It's by every objective measure, alex As you know, they either have lost or are in the process of losing basically everything. But as long as they're still kicking, they're going to claim victory. And by the way, so will every other jihadist on the planet. And that's what is unacceptable. That's my worst case scenario is that we will either simply give up for the reasons you've mentioned, domestic political pressures among them, or we will accept some kind of you know, false piece. You know they call them Hudnah's in the Middle East, and keeping with the tradition of the so called perfect man Mohammed, who on any number of occasions would make a deal with some adversary when he was in a losing position, and then he would use the time to regroup and rearm and then go back at it under better circumstances. And that's what these guys are hoping to do. My best case is the one we've talked about. I think it is that you actually are at a point where the people who have kept that regime going are no longer able or willing to do so, and the people who have been desperate for forty odd years to have this nightmare end are able to actually call the shots. Those you know, BESIGI and those IRGC and so on will be out of business, hopefully out of the country, and the people who are left are going to be people who want, at the macro level at the minimum, not to be threatening the rest of us with either jihad or any other variant you want to call terrorism. And that better yet want to be part of Western civilization. About what that world would look like, Alex, I mean, it is so much to be aspired for. I just I'm sick to my stomach at what people who are rooting for that team are espousing. You know, it's like the Gays for Palestine, for Heaven's sake, right nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it is interesting, and I want to talk about this because I want to get to your other focus, which is trying to stop Sharia from taking over the United States, which is definitely fallen off of the top tier of our issues. But it does feel like there are small signs that the Chihati crowd, the Sharia crowd, is making progress within the United States. But I want you to set up what you think is going on, what you're fighting against at a macro level, and then I'm going to ask you. I think there are some micro examples that are really concerning right now, and I want to go through some of those, but start with the premise Sharia supremacism, could it really come here in the United States?
Speaker 3: Well, let me just if I may back up just a minute, because the same people that are trying to win in Iran, Yes, but more generally in the Middle East are the people who are seeking to impose Sharia in this country, same ideology for sure. In some cases actually the same people. The Muslim Brotherhood comes to mind, for example, the Iranians with their you know, assassination squads and has elements in this country and the like. The thing that makes me craziest Alex and I have to tell you I miss our conversations because it was often a corrective to this sort of thing. But we have mutual friends, yeah, who are all about the problem of sharia inside the United States, have been doing you know, heroic work calling it out, warning about it, trying to mobilize people, helping, among other things, to get one point nine million Texans to vote for a proposition on March third, saying five words, Texas should prohibituarial law. But they don't seem to get that it is basically the same thing that we're dealing with over there, and the guys who we're dealing with over there want desperately to ensure that we're subjected to it here. So are there micro examples of how this is metastasizing in this country? You bet? And I'm all about it. This is why we're running a campaign we called Starting in Texas, Save Texas, Save America, because we must mobilize truly. I mean, it's not just a campaign, it's a movement that's needed here to try to ensure that the guys who have been beavering away at this for over sixty years, notably, primarily not exclusively, the Muslim Brotherhood, are unable to subvert our constitutional republic from within by this kind of well, I call it frog boiling. It's not the violent kind of jihad at the moment, though that could change at any time. But it's the stealthy civilization jihad they call it, and they've been hard at it. And whether it's building out the infrastructure of mosques and madrases and you know, Islamic centers and front groups and terrorist cells, or whether it's just you know, getting an epic city built here, or you know, a Mamdani taking over in New York City, or a lieutenant governor taking over in Virginia, or any number of others ham Tramic, dearborn, you know, you name it. Where you're seeing people do, among other thingstoral jihad. And this is a very dangerous thing because as we're watching in Britain. By block voting in close elections, Muslims can get either a Muslim who is a Sharia supremacist. Not all of them are, but the ones who aren't are called apostates, and they generally don't put their head above the parapet because they'll get it cut off. But the ones who are Sharia supremacists are the ones that are now in the four and they believe, as in Britain, as in the Netherlands, as in Belgium, as in Germany, as in Italy, as in France, as in Sweden, they're winning and we must disabuse them of that notion. And the only way I can think to do it is by making this banning Sharia a national voting issue. And to that end, we've got something we call the Sharia Free Pledge at Mansharia dot com, which I hope everyone listens. Will ask a candidate who is seeking their vote to sign a pledge saying I pledge to my constituents in my district and the American people that I will oppose the imposition of Sharia in America. That's what we need people to embrace, and if we do, I think we save this country from the faith that these guys have in mind for us, which is the end of the republic and just another part of a global califate with slavery on all kinds of other horrors abounding in America.
Speaker 2: Frank, you do you something called the secure Freedom minute? Why don't you tell everyone how to get that every day? I get it every day. And you had one recently again about how it's important for us to be to defeat electoral jihad. And you're talking about California making two Muslim holy days state holidays. It is this one of these things where look, they just love giving themselves days off. Or is it scarier than that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it is a lot scarier than that, Alex. And again you have to be a little bit more sophisticated than just thinking, oh, well, there they go again. We're we're throwing a soop, you know, an accommodation, a concession. This is submission. And the way you can tell is the object of these holy days is celebrating glorious conquests by Islam, you know, and and the practice of stoning and other kinds of jihadism. We're we're not celebrating, you know, the birth of Jesus Christ, for example, or even Mohammad.
Speaker 2: Fat We were told that celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ for a long time was kind of a distraction. It's not really the point of Christian Christmas is not Jesus. I gotta said he died of that. The other thing is is that even for people who are on the communist laugh, there's we do have to get work done eventually, and if you're taking all these days off, it ends up cheapening the days that are already off. I think that was the whole point at Juneteenth, which I could see an argument that June teenth is worth acknowledging, but it clearly was designed to take away from July fourth, And the same way when we went from Washington and Lincoln's birthday to President's Day, we took two great holidays and made it one stupid one. And it was like it was, but we don't learn lessons. That's the thing that frustrates me more than anything else, living in a blue state and having always lived in blue areas. They don't learn lessons, and that's the thing. So then I wonder do they not learn lessons intentionally? Is this to your point? Is this really about trying to get a more suria supremacist normalizing that attitude in the areas they can.
Speaker 3: Well, look, you're talking blue, which now, of course, basically means red in the communists sense, the right right, the red green axis is operating here, and it's a marriage of conveniences, you know. I I throw in the globalists as well, so I call it the red green blue axis. They have a very different set of end states in mind, of course, but what they have in common is a shared conviction that they got to get rid of the United States of America for any of their ambitions to be realized. And once they are, then they'll fight it out amongst themselves. So I would say that it's not that these communists are not learning lessons. I think they are learning the right lessons from their perspective, which is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Anything I can do to sow chaos will be good for us. The worse the better. And at the end of the day, we will have a reckoning with these jihatis and it will be messy, you can bet, but they will have their global order in prospect and fight, i'm sure, ferociously against each other over it, but we'll be gone in the meantime.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, Okay, So, well, where other pain points are you seeing right now in terms of domestically in the United States. What are some things that are concerning you right now that we need to keep an eye.
Speaker 3: On behind the ji Hut? Yeah, Well, an abiding concern. As you know, Alice, we've talked about this for well twenty years, I think all told, maybe longer, is we have failed as a nation to understand that, in addition to the enemies within that we've just been discussing, we have vulnerabilities within that are largely unaddressed. One of the most serious of them, I've always believed is the vulnerabilities of our power grid. This country will not be this country if the lights go off, And every single one of these bad guys, including by the way, the Iranian regime, not only has thought hard about how do they do that to us, but they've put into place, in various ways, the capability to make it happen, and we have not taken this seriously. I mean, the larger problem is that counter intelligence amounts to at this point little other than see something, say something as an exhortation, but here's the kicker, my friend. If you don't know what you're looking for, because nobody's talking to you about it, let alone what you need to be particularly worried about protecting, there's not much to talk about when you say something, and that's unacceptable. We really need, as I've put it for some time, a war footing in this country in which we're protecting those kind of vulnerabilities, those assets that we can't live without, and that we are aggressively working to identify and neutralize enemies within of whichever stripe. If you don't do that, you are just sitting on a ticking timebine, and that's totally irresponsible and I think unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Where do you think we're most vulnerable? Because I was breaking this down that started the Iran war going throughout it, it just does not seem impossible for me if I Ron got nuclear weapon that they could use it against Americans. And you're making a similar point about the power grade. We were just spoiled and we feel like that there aren't any real threats now, And that's exactly the mindset that's going to make us even more vulnerable than we already are. It's the where do we lose this, like, where do we lose the actual feeling like, well, there are real bad guys out there who and a lot of them are very, very motivated to do harm to us, and we're just kind of coasting sometimes.
Speaker 3: You know, this is a really interesting thought experiment. But I take it back to the nineteen fifties when a guy by them of Jill McCarthy actually correctly was warning that we had communists inside the US government.
Speaker 4: And it points that out Frank Joseph Joseph R Joseph Stalin mounted a campaign to discredit and basically destroy Joseph McCarthy, and in the process, what they brilliantly accomplished in terms of political warfare was they essentially made it impossible to even talk about, even think about really the possibility that we do have enemies within.
Speaker 3: It became McCarthyism to contend that that was so well. I can tell you that the Communists have delighted in it ever since, as have the Sharia supremacists, and as of the globalists for that matter. But Alex, you're asking the right question. We're smart enough, we're experienced enough, we're watching what's taking place around us enough, We've got I think in Donald Trump, somebody who is courageous enough to actually have it be different. But it takes leadership, It takes a will to resist. And that's where this camp pain. To save Texas and save America, I think as an example, we need help urgently to make sure that we don't keep turning a blind eye to what's going on here and hoping that it won't actually eventuate with what they tell us. And I know that you're watching this, but the YouTube and you know, the Internet are awash with statements of jihadis on the one hand, and communists on the other, and globalist for that matter, all saying, you know, we're going to win, We're going to succeed in defeating the United States, and they're not wrong if we don't step up. And you know, my favorite line is Ronald Reagan's old one about every generation faces an existential threat to freedom. It hasn't passed on and through their bloodstream. It has to be fought for and protected. And you know what he sometimes said, this is a closer because it's so powerful. I always encourage people to pay attention to this. He said, if we don't do that, we will spend our sunset years, telling our children and our children's children what it was like to live in the United States when men were free.
Speaker 2: One of the themes of the Marlowe Show, on this show and just about every show is life. How do we save lives? How do you make lives better? Well, there's a company that does this full time and is a company that I recruited to come onto the show. Preborn. Preborn helps young women who might be finding out they're pregnant. They don't know what to do. Society has told them there's just a clumpass oll in size of their bodies. We know that's not what it is. This is a human life. This is nascent human life that deserves a chance. And you can give that baby a chance. With an ultrasound provided by Preborn to their mother. The mother will also hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and after she sees the ultrasound here's the heartbeat, she's at least twice as likely to actually give birth to the baby and give the baby a life. That's what we're all about here, and Preborn does it better than anyone. Preborn dot com slash marlow two hundred and eighty dollars. You can save ten babies. Twenty eight dollars a month, can save a baby a month all year long. And I know someone out here is super generous, and what's a great tax write off? Fifteen thousand dollars will provide a complete ultrasound machine so that you can save babies lives for years and years to come. I donate myself. I believe in them. These are doing They're literally doing the Lord's work making sure more babies are born. What better use of your charitable dollars than to support a cause that will guarantee more human life. Preborn dot com slash Marlow. They got a phone number eight three three eight five zero baby eight three three eight five zero two two two nine. You go to Alexmarlow dot com. Hit the preborn banner. You can't miss him. I back preborn and you should do all right, frank you more for today. First one, I want to speak directly to the America first audience, which is the vast majority of both of our audiences, and for people who are are asking how is the Ron wore America first? Make the case to that audience, specifically.
Speaker 3: America first, to my weak way of thinking of It is about ensuring that America remains first, and enemies that seek a different arrangement, specifically enemies that seek to destroy us, or as the Iranians have said, oh billions of times since you know, in nineteen seventy nine, to bring death to America are not left in a position to do that. That is the essence of America first, as far as I'm concerned, and I find myself profoundly distressed by people who profess a commitment to that principle and who don't see how central this is to it.
Speaker 2: Frank the last one I want to get to us different subject matter. But when we've been tracking it right bar for ten years and it feels like it's finally getting some mainstream attention, which is a positive, which is the jihad against Christians in Nigeria. Why do you think people care all of a sudden and what is what do you think people need to know about this?
Speaker 3: Oh? I pray you're right, Alex, that people care about it. I've been enormously gratified that President Trump has, at least, you know, on some for very important occasions, cared about it. I think he cares about the persecution of Christians generally. But this is a key point. I think that probably nobody actually knows this is so. But a group called Open Doors USA, of course, has an annual tally of the number of Christians they believe are being heavily persecuted, not just your guarden variety, you know, unpleasantness, but being tortured by being in prison, by being raped, by having there's stuff taken, by being murdered in many cases. That number today, alex is estimated to be three hundred and eighty eight million Christians. That's more than every man, woman and child in the United States. Nigeria happens to be getting some attention at last, because this isn't every day horrifically ghoulishly, demonically horrible form of persecution. These people are simply being outright hacked to death, in many cases, murdered for no reason other than they follow Jesus Christ. Oh, maybe they've got a piece of land, or they've got cattle, or they've got some property that people want, but they'll get But unless we change the calculation, Alex. And this is why we put together a group called Save the Persecuted Christians about ten years ago. Now, I think is to not just try to relieve the suffering of all of these Christians who are being horribly treated. And it's not just by Muslims, most of them are, but it's you know, it's the North Koreans, it's the Chinese as well. But to actually hold the people who are doing the persecuting accountable and create disincentives for them to do so, because otherwise it's all upside You get their stuff, you kill them, that takes to you, to Alla and all that. That's totally unacceptable. And what Donald Trump did, to his great credit, I believe it was on Christmas Day, if I'm not mistaken, he launched an attack on a gaggle of I think it was Bocohram or other jihadis in Nigeria and killed a whole bunch of them, and for a short time there was a little bit of relief. But he's not holding the government accountable. He's not creating disincentives to that government as he must. And this is one of the things that we're encouraging, not just there, but elsewhere around the world as well.
Speaker 2: Frank Kafney tell everyone where you get all your stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, there's lots of different places. I think the easiest way is Securing America dot substack dot com. That's where you can subscribe to the Secure Freedom Minute. You can follow the shows on Real America's Voice if you don't want to be up at the three hours of the morning, and you can find our other stuff there as well as at us future dot org.
Speaker 2: Very good, and give us that Sharia website again, Ben Sharia dot com. Being sure that could have been cheap. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That was actually very cheap.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you back with me and let's do these more often again. That's it for today. Thanks Michie for putting it together, and everyone in the audience they Frank Japhane, you see you next time.
Speaker 3: God bless you.