Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise.
Speaker 3: With real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 2: It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Alex marlow Show. And I'm glad you're here. We've got a really hot show for you today. I'm gonna give you some a RAN updates, in particular what's going on with the Courage. Are they preparing to invade Iran and what could that be? Will give you some updates on some of the various alliances there. Plus where does China fall in all of this? Well, they're getting hit pretty hard. They've actually downgraded their GDP expectations and no doubt is directly tied to what's going on in Iran, which supplied them with so much of their oil. Peter Schwizer is going to be here at the bottom of the hour, that is, when the minute hand points to six o'clock at the bottom of the clock. That's how you know it's the bottom of the hour. That'll be on the show later on today. So we'll talk to Peter about that, about and many other things. Donald Trump has said that he's probably going to endorse in the GOP runoff in Texas, but he won't say who yet. And this is really interesting because I mentioned on the show. Of course you've got the establishmentarian John Cornym There are worse out there, but not my favorite. And then Ken Paxton, who has pretty much a perfect MAGA record, not only has been a leader on Second Amendment, First Amendment, immigration, but he's also had our backup Brightbart. He's been one of the few people in American politics as Texas Attorney General, the most powerful attorney general of any Republican, who has tried to take on Google and the big tech sensors who have really stifled the free flow of information in a major way in this country. A lot of people talk about whether or not we have the freedom of speech in this country, whether or not our First Amendment rights are being realized. One of the biggest threats to that is Google, and Ken Paxson sees that very clearly, so he would by far be my pick between the two. But that said, I'm very mindful of that we cannot lose this Senate seat. We can't lose any but particularly in a red state, to be very galvanizing for Democrats. They feel very embolden to spend the next two years of our life after this November election trying to just destroy Trump and destroy anyone who's sports Trump. So it's not a good sign if that takes place. So who is the better candidate in a general We don't know exactly, but we do know that perhaps the cornn will be more sanitized and more moderate to a degree, and so perhaps he could pull some people in who just kind of like business as usual. But Paxson will be more galvanizing for the base. But Trump says he might endorse and ask the other to drop out. Why would he do this, Well, because that race is gonna get very expensive.
Speaker 2: It's gonna cost.
Speaker 1: Republicans millions and millions and millions of dollars, maybe one hundred million. That sounds like a lot, but that's what I was told. That's possibility, and it's gonna be sort of a waste in a way. If there was just a consensus pick so unprecedented move by Trump saying he'll get involved, but he hasn't actually announced how, which is fascinating to me because I don't think we've ever seen anything like that, and we don't know where he's gonna come down. My guest was it would be corny, and John Thune has already requested that he endorsed Cornan. But you know where I'm rooting. I'm rooting for packs and I'm rooting they pick up Packson. But here's the thing, and I learned this from graduate school negotiations. I took only two graduate school classes. One was in business, one was in negotiations. And my one graduate school class in negotiations that I learned when I was at UC Berkeley was one of the keys to a good negotiation. Everyone take out your number two pencil, even you Sean, take out your number two pencil.
Speaker 2: Write this down.
Speaker 1: Grow the pie. Don't just be a hard nose where you come in and you demand you're going to bend to my will. Grow the pie. Try to add stuff to negotiation. And that's what Trump could potentially do here is he could say, look, I'm not gonna endorse you, but I've got a nice job for you to clear out. And what is that job? Maybe it's something even better. So that's the whole thing is that. Don't make it just that we're going to corn an in, packs it out, or packs an in corn it out. Come up with something else, add something to incentivize the other person to take a secondary role that might actually be even more powerful.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: So that's up there, something we should really keep an eye on. I'll also give you some economy updates later in the show. Oil is going up eighty bucks. We don't want to see it go much higher because again it will surge as it gets warmer and we have to switch over to the summer grade oil, which is more expensive. And so we got that going on now is not looking good. I'll give you some updates on that later on in the show. And one other note is that I do think that when we're talking about Texas, it's important to point out that we have vastly overestimated the quality of the Democrat candidate, maybe not me this show and on my podcast, dating back since James Tallerico, who's a Democrat nominee in Texas, announced his candidacy, I smelled something that was very fishy. This felt like a donor joint. This felt like an AstroTurf effort, a fake grassroots effort, because people saw if Jasmine Crockett is the nominee, there's no chance she would win in a state like Texas, and so people came in to try to stop it. So what do they do? They tried to find a white Christian male and I don't know his orientation. I think he's cis gendered. He likes to use that expression, but a white Christian male. And I've started to play the clips of tall Rico to make you seem like, to make it seem like he might be completely nuts. And I've got more of them right now that I'm gonna share with you, plus some tweets which everyone has been digging through this guy's Twitter account, and he might be the wokest American, the single wokeust American now vying for that seat in Texas.
Speaker 2: But before I started.
Speaker 1: Going through any of this, he does have a really huge endorsement that I couldn't resist playing for you.
Speaker 2: Here's a blast in the past.
Speaker 1: This is the young man we refer to as Robert Patio Rourck aka Beto Let's play cut one place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never been more excited. I mean, let's start with James tall Errico. This is one of, if not the most talented politicians I have ever seen. Those of us who had watched his career in the Texas House have known that he's incredibly talented. But for the rest of the nation, they got to see him in the closing months of this really competitive primary, fought against another generational talent in Jasmine Crockett, who made James an even better candidate. We couldn't ask for anyone better to be at the top of the ticket. You know.
Speaker 1: We referred to him as Robert patio' rourke because he's an irishman. He's a fake LATINX. He cosplays as a LATINX. He culturally appropriates Latink's culture. Beto is a concoction. He was given the name Beto because it makes him sound more ethnic, or at least that's why he's gone by it. But he is as Irish as Sean.
Speaker 2: Are you Irish?
Speaker 1: It's the I've got some Irish going on, So it's the Josephine Devine, my grandmother, beloved, beloved, She was a saintly woman all right, So let me read you some of these Tallarico quotes that people have on earth. He refers to illegal aliens as undocumented Americans.
Speaker 2: How do you think that's gonna go in Texas? He says, this is awesome? You would. I'm gonna believe this one.
Speaker 1: White skin gives me and every white American immunity from the virus. This is May twenty, so this is like peak virus. White skin gives me immunity. But we spread it wherever we go through our words, our actions, and our systems. So we're spreading the virus. The whites are immune, and we're spreading the virus. We don't have to be showing symptoms like a white hood or a Confederate flag to be contagious. So I think he's being tongue in cheek here to some degree. But I think that I don't know what he hates white people, obviously. He tweeted twenty thirteen that when he was a teenage boy, he was the only man who would go to Planned Parenthood rallies. He referred to the Supreme Court as Republicans stole the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court stole our rights. Let's get into some of these clips here of him cut to please.
Speaker 5: This summer, more than half our population became second class citizens. Every one of our neighbors with a uterus became the property of the state. And nothing, nothing is more Unchristian than that. Before we go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. Defending trans Texas is something we have to do every day at the state Capitol, and you better believe I'll be getting sermons on that too.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say. He didn't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: The trans community needs abortions, and if they're denied abortions that they're subjects of the state or their property of the state. He called on Joe Biden to use federal buildings to provide abortion care. So like what we used, like the DMV, Like you're just gonna set up abortion clinics of the DMB, maybe the post office, Maybe the USPS can start doing abortions. This guy's completely nuts, and he is the most egregious panderer to the LGBT two spirit, three spirit, four spirit, five spirit, six spirit community, even those who like the pregnant man emoji. He puts the plus in the LGBTQ plus. We don't know what the plus is, but James Tallerco certainly does. He certainly is a plus. He's definitely a plus. Was he vetted? Did anyone vet him? I don't know, because this is so bad. And I told you I said, yes day in the show, we're going to crush him, said it twice. We're going to crush him. It's gonna happen more clips after I tell you about Lear Capital, Are you concerned about inflation? How about currency evaluation? Do you ever wonder if you aren't protected from volatile markets and riskt ra a monetary system? I know, I am. Global financial chaos has become more common. That's why I got educated. These guys are educators. They tell us about what's happening with the US dollar, about how massive government money printing balloon dar inflation and our debt it's now for forty trillion. All this could happen again. And that's why my friends at Lear Capital have helped me, and they can help you. You get a free gold and Silver report again. They're educators. They will teach you these things. They teach you things they didn't teach you in school. They educated me about alternate assets like gold and precious metals with might be just what you need to protect your wealth in uncertain times. Remember, even Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer recommended a change from a sixty to forty portfolio strategy to sixty forty twenty twenty with twenty percent in gold.
Speaker 2: That's big.
Speaker 1: They're moving into gold and you should too, So take charge, do something big. Lear Capital. Lear alex dot com is the website, and I'll get you that phone number right after the break eight hundred nine nine.
Speaker 2: Two two two five five Lear alex dot.
Speaker 1: Com right quick market updates. We're seeing oil prices surge, Dow dropped. Aron said it blew up a tanker. So now people are worried that the war. Mico Badley and this is a big thing that we're going to get into with Peter in the next segment is I'm gonnak specifically about why Trump needs to declare victory pretty soon and move on. Trump told George Bush to do this in Iraq, and you really should have because it would have ended that war a lot earlier. And then maybe it would have been a little bit of fudging, but I think it could have been a self fulfilling prophecy, because this is what's going to make people very jittery.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make things very volatile. We need to keep this thing.
Speaker 1: Quick and again it's only been less than a week, so we've got a little bit of time to sort the stuff out. But we cannot get too wedded into what the final outcome is going to be. There's gonna be a lot more freedom there, and there's gonna be a lot more willingness, I think, to engage with the rest of the world and not feel nukes with whatever comes next. And I think that that is already a w So we've got to keep this thing quick and tight because if not, then the market vulnerabilities are going to hit Americans. It's going to be really, really gnarly and nasty politically. So all that to come. But I want to get back what I really want to talk about today, which is how nuts James Tallerrico is.
Speaker 2: Let us play cut three plays.
Speaker 5: I want us all to be aware of is that that modern science obviously recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six, which honestly represented. Hefner sur it surprised me too, because I am not well versed in this this issue area. I'm not a scientist. I'm a politician, a lot worse than a scientist.
Speaker 1: What's interesting to me about this is that, of course they're not six biological genders. It should be disqualifying. It should be that's it, you're done. You're not allowed. Not only are you not allowed to be a politician, you should not be allowed around children like it should be one of the things we should have restraining orders against this guy. He probably should be institutionalized. But for Democrats, that's not even disqualifying. And he set it in a mask, by the way, when they were very socially distanced. There much sure that mask was about. But this is what's happening, is that they have a high tolerance level to say the most insane things you've ever heard. I want to play a clip. There's something going on in Maine. One of the most compelling races right now that we're looking at is what's going on in Maine where the Democrats are on the precipice of nominating a guy who is a literal Nazi tattoo after calling all people type of people who I work with here at bright Bard News and Salem calling people in this audience Nazis for having normative American viewpoints. There's a guy running as a Democrat with the actual Nazi tattoo who just basically showed up on a neo Nazi podcast over the weekend, and they're very tolerant of him.
Speaker 2: I want to play cut ten.
Speaker 1: This is Reuben Gego, who is a Democrat Senator's played cut ten Police.
Speaker 6: There's been a lot of establishment Democrats that everyone loves. I don't have to go to the names, but you can all look it up that have gone on other podcasts of people that have done anti Jewish, anti Semitic, and conspiracy theories. But everyone's okay with those guys because you know, they speak well. They're the stash from candidates. They're running for important offices, right, so it's okay for those guys to do try to get crossover.
Speaker 2: But this guy isn't right.
Speaker 6: This guy isn't allowed to do it because at the young age of twenty something, he got a stupid tattoo.
Speaker 2: Just a stupid tattoo. It's a Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 1: That's in his heart, and he's show uping to you a Nazi podcast over the weekend, So that level where you actually have a guy who's announcing what he believes and you're not believing him, and then all of us are. You are just saying, well, we just want to close border, we want some sort of law enforcement, we want to make sure we've election integrity where all of our votes count equally, and then you're called the Nazi for that. Trump is also, by the way, apparently engaged in a war on behalf of Israel, the one Jewish stayed on earth, and yet he still called the Nazi. He's a guy with Aazi tattoo who they're making excuses for him. Am I taking crazy pills?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: John Favreau, who was Obama's top speech writer who is now a very wealthy podcaster on the left, he said, if you're gonna accuse him of being a Nazi, this is a tweet, at least try to find a single thing he's actually said or a view he's expressed in any way aligns with the far right. First of all, Nazis are not far right, they're in their own category. And second out, he's got a literal Nazi tattoo. I wonder how much John Favreau was paid for this tweet and did mus get did must get a cut? Did see everything after they get a cut of this so Obama world trying to defend a guy the Nazi tattoo? I got more tall rico cut four Please.
Speaker 7: Before my constituents elected me to this body.
Speaker 5: I taught middle school, and my students are the reason I'm here to make public policy.
Speaker 2: That that should be illegal.
Speaker 1: The school that hired this guy, we should haul everyone in and question them, go on.
Speaker 7: Improves their lives. But instead we're doing this and endangering the lives of some of our most vulnerable children to solve a problem that doesn't exist. When she laid out this bill in front of the Public Education Committee represents, Swanson summed up the justification for this legislation in one sentence. She said, if one girl loses a game, this bill is worth it. I guess we just have a different moral yardstick, because I say, if one trans child dies to protect someone's damn trophy, this bill is grotesque.
Speaker 1: How well to that age, guys like him said, put the trans men on the podium instead of the girls, or they'll kill themselves instead. What we've seen a rash of trans violence with trans are killing us. Amazing stuff will be right back. Gold and silver recently soared to record highs then pulled back, so our precious medals still goodbye. Many Wall Street experts predict higher prices ahead. Why because we still have trillions in national debt, a declining dollar, and inflation that keep shrinking our savings. Even with corrections along the way, gold remains a historical hedge for wealth protection. That's why Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer ditch the sixty to forty stock and bonds portfolio and recommended up to twenty percent in precious medals. They're getting educated, and you should too. Call Lear Capital at eight hundred nine nine to two two two five to five for your free gold investment kit and learn how you could qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold. Lear Capital has over three billion dollars in transactions and thousands of five star reviews. Call eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five that's eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five, or visit lear alex dot com all right for your strizer. You can enjoy me momentarily on his book The Invisible Coup. Couple of quick Texas updates here. Ken Paxson said that he's not going to drop out even if Trump ass him now of that primary race, and now we're hearing that he would be willing to if the Senate passes the Save America Act. Really interesting and they probably have to blow up the filibuster in order to do that. So that race just continues to be fascinating. That Texas, that Texas Senate race, that is going to be one of the highlights of the whole year. It's already proven to be of super, super entertaining and I don't know how it's going to shake out. I really don't, all right. Peter Schweitzer is here. He's a good friend, the former editor of Big Piece, now the president of the Government Accountability Institute, senior contributor bry Bart News and The Invisible Coup, his latest number one New York Times bestseller been on the list for six weeks, which is quite a feat. Peter is great to have you on. I've got a couple of huge vectors for you that I want to get to. That are I think, really, I think just perfectly in your wheelhouse. But you're Drilled Down podcast that Drill Down, which I listened to regularly. I don't think I miss an episode. I listened to one on the way in this morning. You get into something that I think is really important, which is that the history of this region has gone on. In Iran in particular, there's been dispute, military disputes for decades here, and there is a strong case that could be made that Trump isn't actually starting a new war, he's actually anyone. I don't know if I buy it, but I think this is a very compelling perspective.
Speaker 2: Can you share that with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, look, if you believe that history is not just short term events and quick reactions, you believe that history moves in the form of decades, I think you can absolutely make the strong case that this is about defeating an enemy that's already been at war with us. It's not just an Iran chance death to America. I mean literally, they have tried to assassinate American presidents, secretaries of state, and they've certainly killed America the soldiers in the field around the world. So I think it all depends on your view of history. If you think history just moves in little dots that are closely aligned. You're not seeing this, but I think absolutely this is attempting to end a war, and it goes to the heart of the question of what is the problem in the Middle East. We are past the period of time where the Saudis and the Israelis, for example, are at each other's throats.
Speaker 2: They're not anymore. They don't agree on everything.
Speaker 3: They're going to have their disagreements, but it's not this death struggle. The death struggle in the Middle East is almost overwhelmingly and completely being fueled by Iran. If you eliminate that, you have the prospect of the Gulf States and Israel not agreeing on everything, but actually getting along in the Middle East, actually being a potentially stable region.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump's Middleast policy has been exquisite and a lot of it's very simple, getting people to work together economically. I mean, I always note this with the Abraham Accord, that Trump basically went over there with a checkbook and said, what's it going to take for you to actually be a business player in the region instead of just fighting these ideological wars. But for the Shiaid extremists who run the Iranian regime who look at it like a religious war for them that this is obviously not that they don't really want to come more into the fold economically. But it seems like much of the rest of the region is on board with Trump's ideals. The Saudis come to mind, the UAE comes to mind, Qatar comes to mind, and so we have it looks like Iran is basically no allies in the region. Russia and China might be exceptions. We'll get to that momentarily. But speak to the remaking of the Middle East, the fact that under the Trump doctrine, whatever that may be, the Middle East is now kind of starting to move away from this religious extremism to some degree and move towards just commerce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look look at look at the state actors in the Middle East UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt. They are interested in commerce, they are interested in cooperation getting along. The instability is overwhelmingly caused by Iranian backed proxies, the Hutis for example, or hes Bulah or Hamas. These movements require by necessity, external sponsors, and that has been Iran sometimes acting as the go between for other outside actors like the Russians in the Chinese. If you get rid of Iran as being the sort of lynchpin of this extremism, those movements are going to fade away.
Speaker 2: They may not go.
Speaker 3: Completely away, but they will be shadows of their former selves. So the prospect here is very interesting. Imagine that you have sort of a choke point, and that choke point is Iran, and if you can squeeze and cut off that choke point, everything that extends after it, which would be these extremist movements, are now suddenly no longer going to have the necessity of what they need to get along. I think it's a brilliant strategy and he may actually pull this off, all right.
Speaker 1: So one other thing that's really interesting going along with his theme is that Iran I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but according to Azerbaijean had droned parts of Azerbaijan, that's another Shia majority state, and Azerbaijan wants to work with Trump. We'll call Trump forging the peace over there. And it just feels like Iran is losing allies potentially. I don't even understand this move. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe just because there's such disarray over there. Did you cast this one and did you have a reaction to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean what it speaks to me is their desperation, right, this is this is not a rational strategic move that has some ultimate military goal. It's just slashing out. You know, the same thing they fired something at Turkey. Why on earth would you fire something at Turkey? I mean, Erdawan is certainly not uh you know somebody who is going to be completely unsympathetic to the Iranians. But they're a NATO ally and you're lobbing missiles at them. So to me, it speaks of the desperation with which Iran finds itself. Now they are isolated, so they are lashing out. You even have this bizarre situation, by the way, where the Chinese, who are one of their sponsors. Iran said we're going to try to shut down the Strait of hor moves and China said, no, no, no, don't do that. Forty percent of our oil comes through that. We don't want you to do that. So even their chief sponsors are now frustrated with Iran.
Speaker 2: What Iran is trying to do.
Speaker 3: That's why I think you're hearing rumors about these back channel dialogues that are occurring between some elements of the Iranian leadership and the Trump administration to say, hey, can we figure out a way to strike some kind of a deal.
Speaker 1: Perfect segue, because this is where I really want to get your take, which so much of your research is focused on China, including the Visible koub You've written to prior books on China, and I think everything Trump does is China nected. Most the vast majority of China of Iran's oil exports went to China, so China is an ally of Iran.
Speaker 2: But they've been pretty passive.
Speaker 1: You're not really getting involved assess both the history and the present between Iran and China.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you what Donald Trump has done in the span of just fifty eight days is taken out two of the biggest allies that China has in the developing world. First, he took out Maduro in Venezuela, and I understand that you know, not everything is done there yet. You still have Meduo allies that are running of that country, but they've certainly been hamstringed. And then fifty eight days later, you go after Iran, which is another key regional ally of the Chinese, and China has really been able to do nothing in response to seeing these two bedrocks of their Third World strategy being taken out. China needs Iran and Venezuela for cheap oil. They buy their oil at about fifteen dollars a barrel, less than everybody else pays for it because Iran and Venezuela are sanctioned, and the Chinese have also been able to pay them in non US dollars. China wants to move the world economy away from a dollar backed economy, and it wants their huan to be a reserve currency of the world, and their strategy was to do that in oil markets. Well, now that is completely gone because they're going to have to go out on the international markets pay in cold hard dollars in order to get the energy supplies they need. One other thing I would add that is being overlooked. Both Iran and Venezuela huge contracts for Chinese firms, more than one hundred billion dollars in contracts for both of those countries, and some of the biggest contractors are Huawei and Zte, which are big Chinese tech firms. Why do we care about that? These tech firms are now going to be out of tens of billions of dollars in revenue. Those are the two tech firms that China is relying on to create the massive infrastructure they need to compete with us in artificial intelligence. So the ripple effects of what we are seeing with these actions by Trump and both Venezuela and in Iran and its effect on China, we still have not been able to calculate everything that they're doing in this space.
Speaker 1: Fantastic points all around. China's leaders actually set their economic growth target below five percent for the first time in over thirty years. And we know why because of this stuff. Exactly what Peter laid out. All right, Peter got a couple minutes left, and I was so excited about this.
Speaker 2: You recalled on.
Speaker 1: The drill down. Also a blast from the past. We're calling this a pottery barn rule, where you break it, you bought it. This was the George Bush era, Condoleeza Rice era, where if we make any action in the Middle East, we got to see you throw for the next couple decades. Donald Trump said, no, you don't have to. At the time, he said, you can just declare victory and move on. I'd forgotten about this. You brought it back up. Tell me how this applies here? You got two minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, look, this was a rule that I think was most publicly and unstated by Colon Powell. You saw some of it in the Clinton administration with Madeline all Wright. But that is the argument that if you go to war with somebody, your enemy, and you blow things up and destroy things, you have an obligation to pay for the reconstruction. And so that's the pottery barn rule, right, you go into a pottery barn and you knock something over and break it, well.
Speaker 2: You need to pay the store for it because you broke it.
Speaker 3: What Donald Trump said at the time, what Donald Trump is basically saying now is no, I don't agree with that. If Iran has been on this sort of suicidal desire to destroy the United States, to build nuclear weapons, to threaten the West, we're going to take them out.
Speaker 2: We don't have a moral obligation to rebuild them.
Speaker 3: We don't have a reason that we have to send aid workers and soldiers to reconstruct Iran. That is their responsibility, and we certainly want them to thrive later on. But we're certainly not going to use taxpayer dollars to do it. I think that is a completely sensible and an appropriate approach. We don't want to incentivize people to think that, well, if we piss off the Americans and they bomb us, we can get a lot of eight dollars. So bravo for Donald Trump going into the pottery barn, knocking over a bunch of items and saying, I'm not paying for a damn thing.
Speaker 1: So you're saying what we have to do is just declare mission accomplished.
Speaker 2: But I know it's not going to be quite that simple.
Speaker 1: What are the benchmarks do you think where we can just say mission accomplish, we're going home.
Speaker 3: Well, I think if we can see in Iran the emergence of a more moderate government, it's not going to be a Western democracy, a more moderate government open it up for business. We will welcome American companies, European companies, others investing in rebuilding that country. So it really comes down to incentivizing them to create a stable, sensible government that will allow investment dollars to flow. So the onus is on them, It's not on us to finance the reconstruction of these of these countries.
Speaker 1: Well, the first thing they need to do, Peter, is they need to get access to Zoom or Microsoft teams, because they got to start having their meetings online because them gathering in person, it's just mass death and destruction. Pierce Watcher, the Drill Down Podcast, The Invisible Kup Book, Breitbart contributor, was the original natural Security editor for bright Bart News, and of course the president of Gai Love you, Peter, see you soon. All right, let me paint you a picture. It's midnight, Simon's blaring. You've only seconds to grab your child and run, and now imagine your elderly getting downstairs feels impossible. And after all that, you end up in a bomb shelter for hours, maybe even days, because you can't make that trek again. This is what's happening across Israel as Operation Epic Fury continues. Children are being traumatized, families are exhausted, and homes have been destroyed. And still the world attacks Israel while it's people on the ground or just trying to survive. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is there on the ground bringing life saving aid and emergency supplies to the most vulnerable. If you've ever wondered what it looks like to stand for Israel and stand for good against evil, this is it. Join Christians around the world in praying for Israel and her people and for the brave troops putting their lives on the line in this battle between good and evil. Stand in prayer today by visiting support IFCJ dot org. That's support dot if CJ dot org. The Claire Mission accomplished. I think that's got to be the approach. You do have a great team here on the show, by the way, Sean McConnell. We've got Greg Evan, who's our executive producer, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Chollie, Matt Zibel, Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, pitch In Daniel West as well.
Speaker 2: So you have a big team for one hour show. You know, these better be good shows.
Speaker 1: I got a team that size a lot more that I want to get to still in the brief time that we have the last word on Iran for today that I want to share. As I told you to keep an eye on the Kurds. So sometimes no news means something's brewing. So Iraqi Kurds saying they're not going to be involved in any sort of invasion of Iraq, of Iran Syrian Curds. I'm hearing nothing, total silence, Iranian Curds saying they're ready for anything. But there could be a chance that Israel is arming them right now to make some sort of aggressive action. And I mark this down because one thing that could happen through all this, we could end up seeing some sort of fractionalization, maybe some even new countries being formed in Iran because it is such a diverse place, there's all these regional powers. The Iranian regime obviously would not like that sort of thing, but perhaps there's going to be talk of a new Kurdistan that could emerge.
Speaker 2: And I like to entertain this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm far from an expert in literal nation building in this hard, but I do think that this was a creative approach that was talked a little bit about in the Iraq War, and I always found those conversations very fascinating that maybe you could divide it up into a few countries and that could create some more peace. And this is a possibility here. So anything that you're hearing on this I wouldn't trust it yet, but it feels like something's happening, and I've got a good instinct for this stuff, so I do want to share it with you, So keep an eye on that.
Speaker 2: As we go ahead, I.
Speaker 1: Do one more taller eco clip as a hard pivot. I can't resist playing this, And just in case I don't get to it tomorrow, can we play cut five guys?
Speaker 5: Convert is violence, pollution is violence, and yes, prison is violence. Dismantle this system of violence, Build something new, something better, something rooted in love. It's hard to imagine a world without prison, but was also hard to imagine a world without telegrams and cassette tas. Just because it's hard to imagine it doesn't mean it should.
Speaker 1: I could imagine a world without a pelgriant, So just to let you know, not one of the things that I feel like is a god given right. He said prison is violence, and he wants to imagine a world without prisons. This is a guy who thinks he should be a senator from Texas. He should not be elected to anything with his viewpoint. Where do you put the violent bad guys? Then where do they go? Just out in the communities, again, to quote Prager again, if you are kind to the cruel, you're cruel to the kind. Then I know that's a borrowed one, but I always hear from Dennis. It's that is such an amazing thing that he said he doesn't want violent criminals locked up. He wants them on the streets with your children, because he thinks prison in and of itself is violence. And what does he propose Nothing. He proposes love. That's all he's got. Just say the word love and that will bring people to your side. Is noteworthy those of you watching the visuals. He does this from the pulpit, which is it's pretty satanic. I mean, is definitely blasphemous. I said, we're thrown around the satanic stuff a lot lately. It feels like there's a big demonic presence. I called for an exorcism for the country recently. I think we need it. But this is just so nutty that we're just going to allow for because he speaks politely, because he seems very gentle, We're going to allow for him to call for criminals to be out on the street, essentially with the ability to attack our children. Because why he believes in love is that loving for our communities. No, I'll tell you might be going to prison. Britney Spears arrested for DUI in California. And I bring this up because those of you who have been with me for a while, you know that remember that news cycle where they put out this documentary on Britney Spears and was saying free Brittany, And they were mad that her dad had her under conservatorship or something where he basically got to make some decisions for her, particularly financially, while she was an adult. I was the brave soul who stood in the breach and said, flat out, this woman's crazy, she's nuts, and he's lucky she is a dad who's still looking out for her even though she's, you know, getting older and is full blown adult, and everyone's acting like the dad was a bad guy. And I watched a documentary and I went, I want to see what's on the cutting room floor. I'm pretty sure this woman is completely nuts, is a danger to herself and is it danger to others? And I don't think I've had a take that's aged better than that in my entire time doing the commentary business. Or one other item, Vladimir's Lenski. He's worried that the world could forget about Ukraine because of the Iran operation, And I have to say, I hope he's right, because is there a news cycle that I want to talk about any less than the Ukraine Russia War? Probably zero. So if we could move on from that completely, that would be a very positive develop at least development at least in the news business, because I do feel as though we were at a moment in time where that one is not going to be entirely solvable, and we got to start we head towards the primaries, head towards the midterms, we got to start trying to get the conversation back on what we're doing to make America more free, more prosperous, and make life better and more exciting and affordable for Americans, and talking too much Russia Ukraine is not going to be a good way to do that. We wish you more time, but we don't. Thanks for watching it. Thanks for watching and listening and telling ten thousand friends and family members about the show. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord