Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 3: It is the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: We're broadcasting to you on a historic Monday morning, after what has thus far been a brief and pretty effective war on the Iranian regime. I was very tempted to play back my closing on Friday show, where I basically said, I think there's a good chance for going to war, here's why, and I think we did go to war for those exact reasons. Can it be quick, can it be surgical? And can we end up having all of those great benefits that deposing the eyetolas could have.
Speaker 3: That's the question.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to give you all the details of what I know about what's going on. I'll try to give you some insight into what I believe the White House is thinking. Is Some of this is me dot connecting, some of it is what I've been told from people on the inside and where I think things could be headed. And then I want to talk about the political implications of all this, because this one is very much a mixed bag. Politically, I think there's a lot of I would say risk politically with this move by President Trump. But overall, I want to start with the positive thing, which is there. For forty seven years, the Ietolas, ever since they came to power after the Iranian Revolution, have singled out America, and not just America, really a lot of Western freedom in general, and have tried their best to dismantle it. Whenever there's been terror all over the world, they have funded it. They've been behind so many, if not all, of the major attacks to one degree or another on the West over the last half century. And now there's going to be something different that is in place. How much better will it be? That, of course, is an open question. But Donald Trump laid out three specific things that Iran needed to do last year in a letter. This is crystal clear. He said no nuclear program, he said no ballistic missile development, and stop supporting terror proxies around the world. What have we seen since then, continued support of terror proxies. We've seen Iran's nuclear program continue even despite the successful Midnight Hammer attacks. Iran was as recently as last week was saying flat out, we are enriching to sixty percent and there's nothing you could do about it.
Speaker 3: Now. I know fair bit about President Trump.
Speaker 1: I know him fairly well, not as well as some, But one thing I know for sure is that if he requests something and you just give him a flat out no, that is a big risk you're running. Because he doesn't like that. He doesn't like to look like a fool, he doesn't look like want to look like a cuckhold. And so if he flat out says don't do this or else, I'm coming for you, and you dare him and you say, oh, we're going to do it anyway, he is going to come for you. I don't think it's a coincidence that we went after Maduro right after he was pictured dancing over and over again in the media. I don't think Trump likes that stuff. He plays very close attention. He's extremely hyper vigilant, and so he said flat out, you're not going to enrich and they said, despite most of their nuclear capabilities being taken offline. Despite the fact that their air defenses were completely depleted, they went out and said, we're going to enrich to sixty percent anyway, which is inviting an attack. And then we start pushing all of those troops, all those carriers neuron and they still are underturned. Their rhetoric stays the same.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that is necessarily. I don't know if they had a death wish, because there is a death cult element to that regime. More in that momentarily, but overall, they pretty much telegraphed that they were going to invite an attack. Trump was telegraphing and he was willing to do it. The Maduiraid I think set predicate for that, as well as the huge military build up we had around Iran and that we already had the Midnight Hammer attack. So he had proven he was willing to take decisive action. Not to mention, and these clips have been all over the internet. Maybe I'll play them later. But going back to when Trump came down that escalator, which is almost eleven years ago, he was talking about his desire to bomb Iran, and it's a desire that I certainly understand. I don't like prolonged wars. I'll speak to that a lot in the days and weeks to come. But overall, their Iranian regime did untold amount of bad to this country, to the West, and to people who are our allies trying to disrupt global markets. They're of course aiding China in a major way. All roads lead to China. As much as ninety percent of Iranian oil experts went to China, Chinese getting oil at a cut rate from Iran, making both countries stronger in America's national interests. And then we'll see the threats continue. But the nuclear threat is so essential because if Trump is to be taken at his word, and I certainly I certainly do, and if the Iranian governments had be taken at their word, which is mixed, but they keep saying they want sixty percent of Richmond, it means they want a nuclear weapon. And when they've been talking for years about how they want to wipe America off the map, how America is the great Satan, then it's imperative that we make sure that you're not getting nuclear weapon. One thing that we do as a people is we choose to spend most of our time ignoring the devastation that a nuclear holocaust would cause. But within a matter of a couple hours, you could see tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of people killed in this country if we had a nuclear world war three, a nuclear world war three would probably result in I don't know, maybe two billion deaths. It'd be the end of the world as we know it. And if a regime over and over again continues to say that they want nuclear weapons and that they think America is satanic, then it does sort of feel like it's a big imperative to make sure they never get remotely close to nuclear weapons. Correct, And it's very hard to predict or project whether or not Iran would be careless enough or foolish enough to ever do something like that, even if they had the weapons. You have to take them through word. They keep saying they want America wiped off the map. They keep saying they hate Israel, they hate the West, and they're clearly willing to die for that cause, clearly obvious. This week made it more clear than ever. Then it's pretty crystal that one of the best things Donald Trump could do as president is to make sure they do not get nuclear weapons. So he goes in and it's a surgical attack, high level military targets at first IRGC, around Revolutionary Guard Court targets, trying to eliminate nuclear threat that number one, trying to destroy ballistic missile production, that's true, trying to take out as many of their top military leaders as he can, and it sounds like he took out a lot. There's many of them, there's many, many generals, so they'll be able to stand something back up. But he's trying to prevent a ran from arming, funding domestic terrorism, global terrorism, and getting nuclear weapons. Seems like a noble goal. Now, I will offer my point of caution here. Politically speaking, there is zero imperative for President Trump to do any of this. There's virtually zero political upside. Is it the right thing to do in terms of integrity? Is it the right thing to do for peace and preservation in the West? I think probably. Is it the right thing to do to keep Americans in the West safe? I think probably. Don't know for sure, but probably this was the right move. But politically then it gets very complicated because obviously the people who are on the left, and we've seen examples of this all place on the show.
Speaker 3: Hate what Trump did.
Speaker 1: They hate the idea of Trump getting any victories, even if it makes America safer. You saw people in the Democrat Party and the establishment media clearly siding with the Iatolas, and I'm being specific not the Iranian people, because we saw demonstrations throughout the streets both in the Western world in and Iran that were happy about what happened, delighted about what happened, feeling as though they had freedom. So you're gonna get a lot of people, though, who are gonna be rooting against Trump, where I bet you're gonna see articles of impeachment come up. That's gonna come up soon because they just want Trump to fail at all costs. And there's a lot of people in Trump's base, a lot of people read my website riper dot com every day and comment on our pages that do not like this because they've been burned too many times, too many times. We thought that we were going to go in the Middle East and we're going to do something strategic things, you're gonna get safer, and it's always failed, always. But President Trump is different. He wants an aerial attack. He wants a surgical attack and this thing can be over in a matter of a few days. Then I think he believes that we're gonna be looking back on this in the next couple of weeks or a couple of months and think it was just another w for Trump. So that is what the president must get done if he wants to save face politically, because if this is a prolonged thing, if they're boots on the ground, if a lot of Americans get killed, then he's going to be very hard to sell this to even his own base, much less people already haters of him. And remember the never Trumper is they're not coming back. The Left, they're not coming back. So he's got to keep that base coalition together, and he's got to be mindful of this because even though it looks like a successful attack as of now, things could change pretty quickly and I'll give you some details on where I'm concerned. But he's got to maintain that base because if he does not have that base support heading in the midterm election, it's gonna be impeachment investigation bonanza, and any good that he did here overseas is going to completely shut down his domestic agenda, which is what the vast majority of Americans care about. So much more to do today, but I don't know it's not on the screen, so as usual, okay, all right, So more things that I want to talk about here. One thing that here is crystal to me from observing the way the president has acted is so he wants to be a president of his word. And if you declear destruction against the United States, and you are a regime that has a record of terror against our people, if you have a record of taking Americans hostage as they do, then he's going to be willing to do things like try to have a bombing campaign that is over before people even know what happened. And this will go on for a couple more days. It's not quite as simple as some of the other aerial attacks we've had in the past, but by and large that's the strategy. And if he can stay focused and maintain that that we're going in, we're bombing quickly, we're getting out without huge investment into what comes next, then he could have a victory here.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: As Operation Epic Fury intensifies, the world races for what comes next, and people of faith, Pray for freedom, for God's people to be protected in the Holy Land. Red alert sirens fill the air sirens. They give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. The situation is serious, the threat is real, and in times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They're what we depend upon. And the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid, and emergency essentials for security personnel, while helping insure hospitals, emergency rooms and shelters are stocked with critical medical supplies. This state is focused on Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families in great need. But the Fellowship needs your most generous gift today to make this work possible. Now is your time to stand with Israel's most vulnerable. To rush your gift. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go online at IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. Talking a lot about the developing situation in Iran and throughout the Middle East, where Iran is carrying out certain levels of counterattacks they're of course not making as far as United States, but just know that that would be their intention if they could, which is all the more reason why Trump wanted to prevent them from having a nuclear weapons. But what's unknown now is what comes next. Will the people be able to take over and this is going to be very tough. We're seeing a huge widespread outpouring of support both within Iran and abroad. I'll tell you driving around Los Angeles over the weekend, the institutional laft, the AstroTurf laugh wasn't able to spin up any of the protests the same way they have been with the anti ice raids that we've seen. But what we did see was just a huge outpouring of pro Iranian support to people supporting the people of Iran and people who are happy that they could potentially be liberated, which is a net positive. Again, President Trump is america first president politically speaking, needs to keep the focus on what is best for Americans, so he's got to have to make that case to the public. I think going forward why this was such is so important for Americans, which can be easier said than done, particularly with the media is rooting against him. But a lot of people, particularly the vast Persian communities around where I live, they're very, very happy about what's going on. But you go online and you see a different picture. You see a president who had branded himself as the peacetime president continue to attack other countries. We see that there's no guarantee that American boots won't be on the ground in Iran, and we have no concept of what's going to come next, and there's a lot of possible scenarios. But Trump himself said that a lot of the people who were perhaps next in line got taken out in the He's touting that as an even broader victory, which might be true. But it's really interesting to see what's going to happen with the Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps, because if they are still loyal to the murderous, genocidal Iotolas, then even if they knock out the top generals, the top leaders, they're still going to want to engage in the deaf cult like behavior that we've seen from that faction in Iran, which has been the faction in power for so long. So there are a lot of people in Iran with I think a Western sensibility that would yearn for freedom, that would yearn for legal due process, would yearn for a free press, not have political prisoners. But the people who've been in charge have been incredibly ruthless, and to the suggestion that it's a guarantee that won't just be what replaces it is we're put in the car before the horse here, especially when we know, and this is crystal Trump understands this, that there's no appetite for Americans going in and starting to try to build a democracy. Let's said, I do think it is a pretty hilarious dunk on the warmonger class of yesteryear, the type of people who wanted us to go and export democracy around the world. This probably gives around the best shot as a tad in forever because of this, because of Trump's actions in forty seven years, we have not have this opportunity in iron for the Iranian people, and I root for them, I really do, but it is essential that the military allows for them to do it, which they might not. So what'll be interesting to see is who stands in the breach. And one thing I know about President Trump is that he does believe that individual leaders make a big difference. Is not just about ideology. So even if we have someone who comes in with a similar ideology to the Iatolas, whatever is next. If that person or people is not as compelling of a leader and is not as steadfast in standing against the United States and our allies, then they might not be as if effective. So this is one thing that he has been tracking. I think since the death of Solomany that Iran's military has gotten so much weaker because he did seem to be irreplaceable. I think he was a unique leader, not just someone who is hyper aggressive, but someone who was inspiring to people who worked beneath him, and his death I think has not been something that Iran was able to fully recover from. So that could be the situation here, and that's the best case scenario for us. But I'll tell you the notable opposition to the Ietolas at the moment is not clear. It's not coherent. There's no charismatic leader. I think he's very far fast to see the Shaw come back. So what's going to happen next. I don't know, but hopefully it will be better. I'm optimistic it will be better, but it's certainly not something that we know for sure. So much more to come, plus reactions from around the world, and the next segment will be right back. As Operation Epic Theory intensified, the world braces for what comes next, and people of faith pray for freedom and for God's people to be protected in the Holy Land. Red alert sirens fill the air. Sirens will give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. The situation is serious, the threat is real. In times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They're what we depend upon. And the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid and emergency essentials for security personnel, while helping ensure hospitals, emergency rooms, and shelters are stocked with critical medical supplies. This aid is focused on Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children, families in great need. But the Fellowship needs your most generous gift today to make this work possible. Now's your time to stand with Israel's most vulnerable. To rush your gift. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go online at IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. One other thing that's an important vector to keep an eye on is downstream effects on the attack on Iran and looking at how it could affect your life personally. I know a lot of people ideologically are very happy to see the Ietolas get killed, a didnt Jagat killed others who are waiting in the wings. All this is going to be deeply destabilizing to the frankly evil Iranian government, and I think that that is something that is usually a net positive for the world. I think it has a lot of potential there as well. But also the concern that Americans could enter a boots on the ground or in Iran is going to feel very abstract and very offbeat for President Trump and what he stood for thus far. But a lot of people will maintain those concerns about affordability, the American economy, and whether or not our lives here in the United States are going to be changed for better or for worse. And one thing to keep an eye on is markets, money, where things are moving, and some things I want to update you on right now is stock market right now is holding up pretty well. Was down just a touch on Monday morning as we're recording, because the investors don't think the US economy is in big trouble for this. A lot of this is because the US is much less dependent on Persian gulf oil. And keep in mind who is really dependent on it, It's China. So this is one of these things where again this could actually position America in a slightly better place relative to the other global superpower. Also, freeing up Venezuela and oil, which we have done with the Marguirou raid, may have also made this. Another made the timing even better for President Trump here, even though again I think the timing was related to Trump laid out a year ago you need to nobilistic missiles, no being a state sponsored terror, no nuclear weapon pursuing, and they did all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: But energy prices are up a little bit, but really a lot less than I would have anticipated, even and I think a lot of people are probably going to react positive to that. In markets, the dollar is strengthening. This happens when there's more geopolitical upheaval. So those of you who are who like a strong dollar, you've got that. So the big question I guess is if oil prices, how high will they go? They'll certainly go up a little bit, and will that feed inflation because one of the things that Trump has got to tout is that gas price is coming down.
Speaker 3: That's very strong for him.
Speaker 1: And would higher oil prices does that mean everything the price of everything is going to go up? And there's usually mixed evidence on this, but is not a guarantee. It's not a guarantee, and so we'll be tracking that a lot. But there's a lot of unexpected consequences. Reuters is reporting that world sugar prices rallied two percent because there are fears that the conflict is in the resulting disruption and energy surprise supplies will prompt Brazilian cane mills to produce more ethanol and less sugar. It's very strange and complicated the way the world's economy is interconnected. And this is one where I say this as someone who trusts the president, backs the president in general, and think that he has thought through a lot of the scenarios. I think he's thought a lot about his reputation as someone who is not someone who starts wars, certainly someone who doesn't like to do regime change, how way across the world, and how he's used it to his benefit. I also I assume he's thought through most of this stuff, but I do think that it's impossible to think through everything like thinking through Well, the price of sugar could go up because of this, which could affect American families who are completely disconnected, who probably weren't even aware of some of them, that there is a war going on in Iran at the moment. I think that's really really interesting to see that, and it's why we have to keep an eye on it, and we can trust, but we also got to verify and make sure that this does not turn into sort of a prolonged, protracted regime chain situation with American boots on the ground. I think there's almost no political appetite for that it no matter who comes into power, because we don't know if anything's going to be sustaining. And that's the whole nature of the country. It's a very complex country. A lot of they're very sophisticated, a lot of advanced technologies. They have a lot of factions that are deeply religious and deeply committed to the destruction of America. At a religious level, and that's not to be trifled with. So it's complicated stuff ahead. It is a big headache. It's a headache that it feels relatively under control at the moment, but we don't know. We don't know where it's going. One thing that's very important to point out is the administration is not giving out a lot of content. President Trump is calling journalists a little bit. You might hear from Secretary Rubio, you might hear from Secretary Headsets, but that's about it. I of course reached out to the White House before the show, see if I can get anyone to come on and talk. They don't really want to talk, which makes sense. I cross checked this with some context with the National Security Council I have, and that seems to be the mandate that's coming down is we're not talking that much. Left the President Marco haggs to lay out what's going on. So let's oblige them and play some cuts. This is cut one. This is Pete Haiksath. This morning, two.
Speaker 4: Days ago, under the direction and direct orders of President Donald J. Trump, the Department of War launched Operation Epic Fury, the most lethal, most complex, and most precise aerial operation in history. For forty seven long years, the expansionist and Islamist regime in Tehran has waiged a savage, one sided war against America. They didn't always declare it openly, except for their constant chance of death to America. They did it through the blood of our people, car bombs in Beirut, rocket attacks on our ships, murders at our embassy's roadside, bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan, funded and armed by Irani and the Kud's force and IRGC killers.
Speaker 1: It's a great summary, and this is something that's very important that a lot of people are going to start doing some crash as in Iranian history to see why we did this and what comes next. But when you're talking about a country with sophisticated scientists, with a who seem bound and determined to building a nuclear bomb and to destroying America, it's hard to overlook that. And I'm not a person who isn't scarred, as are the rest of you with all of the misinformation, certainly amount of lying that went on with the Iraq War and even the Afghanistan War. So I remain very cautious. But that just seems pretty logical. They've been held bent on destroying this country for a long time if they could do it, and they keep trying to do it despite Donald Trump's demands and already effective attacks seem to have not deterred them. Ideologically. That's a scary thing and it's noteworthy to point it out, and that history is very valid. The history is also very complicated in terms of what preceded the Iatolas, and this is one where a lot of people I don't think are with the program. There is some viral content online suggesting maybe the Shaw will come back to power. The Shaw was not super effective leader. This is worth a much deeper dive on the show at some point. There's been a lot of pro Shaw revisionist history online and Iran was not a sensational, thriving place before the Ayatolas came in. So even though it was very unlikely the way the Iatolas came in initially and it's a pretty interesting history if we have the time to go through it, which hopefully one day we will, but it was not. It was one of these things where the Shaw was just not effective, and the thought that the Shaw's Sun or whatever is going to now take over the country. Make it democracy very very remote. All right, we got more Pete heggsath Let's play cutoo please.
Speaker 4: We didn't start this war, but under President Trump, we are finishing it. Their war on Americans has become our retribution against their Ayatola and his death cult. It took the forty seventh president, a fighter who always puts America first, to finally draw the line after forty seven years of Iranian belligerents. He reminded the world, as he has time and time again, being an American means something unbreakable. If you kill Americans, if you threaten Americans anywhere on Earth, we will hunt you down without apology and without hesitation, and we will kill you.
Speaker 3: I love it. I mean, how could you not like it?
Speaker 1: Even if you feel like that, you're just praying this ends quickly, and you're praying. Trumpet thought through all the scenarios that I talked about, that all the risks politically, and how we got to get to the point where we're declaring victory very soon, and we've got to keep our expectations really moderate and temperate. That something really fantastic is going to take the place of the eye toolas but this the idea that if you declare that you're going to kill Americans and you're going to pursue where their reports are they were looking a hypersonic weapons which could take out aircraft carriers. If you're going to keep talking like that and acting like that for nearly half a century, then we're going to come get you eventually. And one thing that is really important for those of you your life who are just completely out on this and it's all a terrible idea, just ask them, if you're completely opposed to any action, what is the alternative? Is the alternative to allow rand to enrich nuclear weapons? Is it to have Trump's word mean nothing like? Is that your preference? I'm sure it's not, so, then what is it? What is the deal that could have taken place? And Trump wanted a deal? When I talked to him last week, he said I didn't actually take him literally this, but he said flat out he thinks there was gonna be a deal. I don't think he believed it, but he told me that he thought there was gonna be a deal, but there was no deal. They haven't moved an inch. They're not moving at all. They're intransigent. And Trump say if you're gonna be in transigent when I say that you've got to do these things, then he's gonna drop bombs in your head is what he does. Okay, got one more, heg zeth. Let's play cut three.
Speaker 4: Iran had a conventional gun to our head as they tried to lie their way to a nuclear bomb. It almost worked under Obama and this terrible deal, but not under this president. Turns out, the regime who chanted death to America and death to Israel was gifted death from America and death from Israel. This is not a so called regime change war, but the regime sure did change, and the world is better off for it.
Speaker 3: It's obviously they're conscious of.
Speaker 1: What we're nervous about is that regime change would be great and Iran it would, but it's not America's task to do that. And if we're going to do that, we're gonna sacrifice blood pressure to do that. Then it's going to be politically very not wise. So we would like to see it. I would. There's nothing worse than I can't imagine something worse, though I did have one person who's close to me reach out and say that there could be something worse, you could get someone more ideological. That seems incredibly far fetched to me. I feel whatever is next could be it's probably going to be a slight improvement at a minimum, but it's all compact, and we have to make sure that we're just merely taking up the bad guys and other stuff is just going to have to get sorted out on its own. And this is where we're looking at. Can the military and the people come together on something, because it seems like a lot of the people are out in the eyetola, but the military still behind them. The President did speak yesterday. I got cut nine plase.
Speaker 5: Operation Epic Fury one of the largest, most complex, most overwhelming military offensives the world has ever seen. Nobody's seen anything like it. We have hit hundreds of targets in Iran, including Revolutionary Guard facilities, Iranian air defense systems. Just now was announced that we knocked out nine ships plus the naval building, all in a matter of literally minutes. Iran's formerly supreme leader, Ayatola.
Speaker 3: Ay is dead.
Speaker 5: This wretched and vile man had the blood of hundreds and even thousands of Americans on his hands and was responsible for the slaughter of countless thousands of innocent people, all across many countries.
Speaker 1: So you say in no nation building, he's saying these are vile people. Dozens of senior leaders killed in the first attack. But there is some real concerns. Three f fifteen eagles down in Kuwait. It was apparently a friendly fire incident. But this is the sort of thing where this sort of chaos doesn't happen until you get into wars. The Mike Tyson quote that everyone's got, which is you all the plan until you get punched in a face, and that's We've got to be worried about here. I'm concerned about it, but we're often okay start, pretty good start, potentially a w for the world. More to come. But I gotta tell you guys. Gold and silver recently soreed to record highs and they pulled back. So are precious medal still a goodbye? Many Raw Street experts predict higher prices ahead. Why because we still have trillions in national debt, a declining dollar, an inflation that keeps shrinking our savings. Even with connections around the world, corrections around the world, gold remains a historical hedge for wealth protection. So why Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer, ditch the sixty to forty stocks and bonds portfolio and recommend it up to twenty percent in precious medals. They're getting educated and you should too, and you should call Lear Capital. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. You get a free gold investment kit and you could qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold.
Speaker 3: Leer's got over three billion dollars.
Speaker 1: In transactions, thousands of five star reviews eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. Eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. There's a website Lear alex dot.
Speaker 3: Com to you check out. The timing is perfect for this stuff. Check it out.
Speaker 1: It's Clear Capital. Fantastic team here. Greg Evans, our producer. Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wickers Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shlie Matt Sybil Brandon Couples, mister Callahan. I'll pitch in and do vital work to keep the show going. There is so much going on in the rest of the news. I wanted to get into some of the stuff with Pentagon's war with Anthropic, which is on the top AI providers, and that's going to be a lot of drama there for our war fighting in our future. And we've got the Netflix basically bowing out of the Paramount merger in terms of Warner Brothers, which was great news because Netflix, one of the worst corporations in the world, is run by one hundred percent left wingers. Paramount run by masters of the Universe, the Ellison family, so not people that I necessarily ascribe to their entire worldview, but clearly an improvement over giving the Warner Brothers properties over to Netflix, which would have been made a more left wing And by the way, they have chosen Rice on their board and they refuse to remove her from the board even though the jeopardi as the merger, and they still wouldn't do it. Susan Rice was Obama's top national security advisor and just one of the most radical left wing people in American politics, makestrea American politics period, hugely destructive force. Netflix put them put her on their board for no reason in particular and wouldn't drop her even though it risked the merger. So that means we're going to see hopefully some more improvements over at some new property CNN. Perhaps maybe see an end can cleanhouse. I had a clip of a CBS reporter, this is pretty cool, a guy named Vinnie Matderano who is apparently told not to report on pro trumperanean rallies. Can we play cut eleven guys.
Speaker 3: So you can see.
Speaker 1: It's kind of faint, But they said that they don't want meaning whoever is running his local CBS affiliate, they don't want us to focus on the pro Trump rallies that were going on. These popped up a lot, which is a massive one in my neck of the woods in LA. And he says, all right, well I am, and now I'll tell you these rallies it's great.
Speaker 3: I love the energy.
Speaker 1: I don't want us to be lulled into because we're seeing rallies for President Trump's side, that this means that this is going to be some sort of a massive electoral win, great political coup. We don't know that yet, but it's nice to see that some reporters are just not going to take the word of their bosses that you cannot report on things that are favorable to President Trump, because you do see a lot of the media's role is just to point out all the horrible things that Trump has done. There's still so much going on that is out there. I recommend you going to brightboart dot com all day throughout the course of the day because there's so many developing situations right now. A couple of the ones I want to highlight Saudi Arabia shut down their largest refinery, which is of course going to cause price spikes for a lot of insecurity for energy. How long does it shut down could be a couple of days. But this is where a ron's going to have proxies that are going to make attacks. They're going to try to take refineries offline. Ability for people to get energy, that's going to be a big thing Senate's going to mean in a War Powers resolution. Now, the War Powers Act has become a huge joke in this country, and I'll try to when we get some time talk to some legal scholars about I think Trump's on good footing here, especially considering all the droning that Obama did. The Congress has been powerless to stop presidents from engaging in warlike behavior without a declaration of war. We've never had a declaration of war in my lifetime, but this is going to be a mechanism that the Congress is going to use to try to make it seem like Trump is operating unlawfully, and no doubt we'll start some sort of impeachment proceedings. As I noted earlier, Trump is saying most of the potential successors were already killed in this initial attack. This did come up when I spent time with the president last week. Do you know what will come next if the eye tolls get taken out? And he gave me literally nothing. He gave me no useful information on it, which I thought was noteworthy. So that is a continues to be a big, open ended question. We're getting the requisite stupid responses from Hollywood. I've set some of them aside. I didn't get around to talk to playing any of them today, but we will get to those.
Speaker 3: In the future.
Speaker 1: And let's see if there are any sleeper sales to get awaken. I don't love sleeper seale content because it's just a way to fear monger. But we did see a Austin mass shooter had an Iranian flag, photos of top Iranian leaders, and the property of a law hoodie. This is a big story. Also over the weekend that kind of got overwhelmed. But this is one of the things that we have to track is what will be the downstream consequences, what will be the biggest things that happen next because of these attacks. And we can't live in fear of terrorists around the world. We have to take them out. We can't let them control much of our lives. But what is imperative here is understand that this is the this is the beginning of, hopefully the end for the eye tolls for the current Iranian regime, and we see something take its place that is superior, that makes the world a safer place and gives Trump and I victory. But we're not done yet. This is ongoing and there's going to be a lot of back and forth has taken place. And besides, we have lost four American service members, and God rest our souls. They'll all begin in the medal of honor from the President. I believe today and.
Speaker 3: That's all the time we got for today. Go in peace, love and serve the Lord