Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable.
Speaker 2: But if the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point you would say college chapter. Go start attning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 3: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is Amfest Week and.
Speaker 2: It Mfest twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, we start tomorrow tomorrow evening. Probably gonna do the show here from the studio tomorrow. I think I said that wrong earlier in the week, So it's doing the show here from the studio. Then we'll head on over to the convention Center Friday. We'll we're gonna be doing the show live from the Convention Center. You know, that's gonna actually be a really bittersweet moment for me because we've done the Charlie Kirkshow live from our events countless times, and the Real America's Voice team is going to be We're gonna be at that set. It's gonna be good, but without Charlie, it's gonna be a really, I think, just a tough moment. And but we you know, we're gonna do it and it's gonna be great, and we're grateful to our Real America's Voice team for helping with the production there and then and the whole media row is just like stacked, it's you know, stack, stack stacked, gonna be all the people's are gonna be there, and you know, I'm actually I'm actually yeah, well I'm actually in a point where like I feel like you know, we've got to get through this last little push and it's gonna be I mean, this is like the Super Bowl for turning point. And then I'm I'm really this year. I'm really looking forward to some downtime during the holidays. I I hope, I pray, I hope. You know, I want to just like hang out with my kids, and I'm so anyways, hopefully we have a really big last finale to the year and then we get to enjoy our family and have some some some rest, which that was.
Speaker 2: The whole purpose. That's why he did amths when he did.
Speaker 5: He wanted that to be the finale of the year political and.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to the next, to the next. I mean, we've got Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld, We've got Tucker Bannon, We've got Megan Kelly.
Speaker 2: Who else do we got? We got a lot of people here.
Speaker 4: We've got Russell Brand, We've got Savannah Chris Lee, We've got here, there's our there's our speaker lineup, Erica kirk Oh. Of course jd Vance is gonna be our big finale. I mean, the Glenn Beck. How many other people could we go? Uh, Matt Walsh, Michael Knowles, all the folks. So it's gonna be it's it's gonna be a phenomenal, phenomenal time, and I hope you guys will either check it right, check it out on Real America's Voice, or stream it on Rumble if you can't get tickets, And I wish I could just say, hey, you could still get tickets, which is usually the line, but this year is a little different because a little bit that we maxed out the space that the convention Center could give us, so we had to adjust and turn off the ticketing. But if you go to amfest dot com and you want to get tickets, you can get a discount a ticket for next year. So that's kind of the work round, the best we could do this year. So Amfest starting up tomorrow night. You're not gonna want to miss it. There's a lot of news here. We're gonna have Steve Dace, who's just a great friend become a great good friend, who's a good friend with Charlie before he's become a good friend of mine. He is going to be joining us for the second half of this uh this hour, and he's also he's in town for anfest, but he's got a show.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do it remote. Let's talk about saving the West, yes, which it needs much saving. It needs much saving. I'm just checking now.
Speaker 5: They're still searching for that Brown University shooters. We may have targeted that conservative student. I want to get her name right, uh, Ella Cook, Ella Cook? Yes, yeah, and they're still looking for him. They've have enhanced footage. There's been rumors that it's a specific person. I don't want to name him because the police have not named him. Yeah, it's all over the socials.
Speaker 4: Yes, and the person has a he they yeah, yeah, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: Know who is. We don't know, so we shouldn't say more.
Speaker 4: We're holding back, you know. So anyways, that's a terrible story. There's a blockade going on in Venezuela. There's a massive story from James Chuck Grassley up about the FBI.
Speaker 5: That's that's putting in something that I mean, Charlie cared a lot about, and it's that Chuck Grassley, the House team. They've uncovered more documents related to that raid, which gosh, that was three years ago. Wasn't it over three years ago? It feels that feels crazy to me. I remember the day that happened, but it's internal documents from the FBI as they're debating whether due to this raid on Marlago. To remind everyone, they all went there to find classified materials. They allegedly found them. Whether anything in there was really that important is up for debate, and of course the President also has the power to declassify things with his mind.
Speaker 2: So it was it was quite the bizarre case.
Speaker 5: And now we just have documents from the White House, from the Washington Field Office, and you.
Speaker 4: Got to where you got to remember this post image though, Blake the remember this where they where they laid them all out with the top secret covered sheet. But turns out they put the cover sheets. It was like they were filed away and then we have the image if you guys, it was very silly, but it wasn't like those they found those files with the top secret cover sheets on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, so this is the line.
Speaker 5: It's from assistant Special Agent in charge and they just write. Very little has been developed related to who might be culpable for mishandling documents from the interviews. Washington Field Office has gathered information suggesting there maybe additional boxes, but there is some concern that this information is single source, has not been corroborated, and maybe dated, And they basically say there's a lot of doubt that it reaches a probable cause standard.
Speaker 4: Which is wild. So so there was doubt. Let's sum this up. They're considering rating a president's home a former president's home of the United States. I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been done before. Yeah, they cross a rubicon in American political life that you know, we've thus far managed to not emulate the Third world on They do it even though there is a massive discussion in debate about probable cause.
Speaker 2: Do they have the probable probable cause to do so?
Speaker 5: Absent a witness coming forward with recent information about classified on site? At what point is it fair to table this? It is time consuming for the team and not productive if there are no new facts supporting probable cause. And then it says this feels like a sentence weighted with a lot of meaning. DOJ has appined that they do have probable cause, requesting a wide scope including residents, office and storage space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this is a you know again, Chuck Grassley, he's such a funny tweeter.
Speaker 2: By the way, the words he describing it it's a funny.
Speaker 4: He's a funny tweeter. Received shocking new docs today from DJ and FBI showing FBI did not believe it had probable cause to reid President Trump's mar A Lago home, but Biden DOJ pushed for it anyway. Based on the records, mar Al Lago raid was a mis carriage of justice. Read for yourself, and we have the we have the image of the document that he was delivered.
Speaker 2: But I mean, this is I mean, this is shocking.
Speaker 4: Stuff like this shows the level of animis that existed within the Biden DOJ for President Trump. The question that I have where my mind goes, is how coordinated was this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Like, how far does the conspiracy reach? Who was who was involved in it, who was advising this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we say conspiracy, but we have you know, they all said, our own point of view is that the president can order DJ to investigate something.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but if his own FBI is saying we don't have probable cause, that's a that's a bombshell, for sure, for sure a bombshell.
Speaker 5: You guys should all follow Chuck Grassley, by the way, because he's at nine hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Thousand x follows he needs nine hundred to get him over the top. Get nine hundred to get over the top. Yeah, we probably like that eight hundred and fifteen.
Speaker 5: I just looked one thousand followers for every year he's been in the Senate.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna follow check Gratzley Radio. I just did it. We also have this Venezuelan blockead. I want to at least prime the pump here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We have a new statement from President Trump on Venezuela. This has been building for weeks. It's I think we've been at ten different points where I thought, are we going to invade Venezuela tomorrow? But it keeps ratcheting up. And what the President announced yesterday is he sa. He says the largest armada in history, in the history of South America is surrounding Venezuelan out he says he's designated the Venezuelan government a terrorist organization, and he says they're doing a total blockade on oil tankers going in or out of Venezuela. That is noteworthy because historically a blockade is conventionally considered an act of war.
Speaker 4: So it's definitely not as it's not kinetic like dropping.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. This will get it gets brought up a lot because we of course blockaded.
Speaker 5: Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and that was a step they had to call it a quarantine instead of a blockade. They could say that it wasn't going to do that.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, this is Andrew Colvett, executive producer of The Charlie Kirk Show. BURNA is proud to continue supporting Charlie Kirk's mission and the important work of turning Point USA because empowering Americans to defend their freedoms begins with protecting themselves, their families, and their communities. The Burna less lethal launcher looks like a firearm, but it isn't one. It fires powerful chemical, irritant and kinetic projectiles that can stop a threat in its tracks, giving you the time and space you need to get to safety. And now you can hear from Charlie in.
Speaker 1: His own words, BURNA is about preventing tragedy and preserving life without the consequences of using lethal measures. Its legal in all fifty states, requires no background checks, and over five hundred thousand units are in the hands of responsible citizens and law enforcement. Burna can be shipped directly to your door. I've personally tested the burn A pistol and can vouch for its effectiveness and its ease of use.
Speaker 4: Be prepared, be confident, be safe. Go to Berna BYRNA dot com. It's burna dot com and see why tens of thousands of Americans are choosing Berna for peace of mind. So here we go, so Venezuela. I want to play this clip of Senator Fetterman because this this the drug boats thing is It's like, I can't explain it, but the Democrats think this is like a political winner. And I love that they're picking this because massively popular to take out narco terrorists that are trying to deliver poison onto our shores. It is happening. And finally there's a Democrat, Senator Fetterman, who says, listen, the briefing we got yesterday from Rubio and Hegseth was amazing.
Speaker 2: Two thirty five.
Speaker 6: This idea is some things out in the media. It's kind of putting out this that that the military is just picking off, you know, any boat that comes across. That's just not true. I mean there's extensive intelligence, and they know exactly who's on that boat, and they know what's actually on that boat right now, and it's quite frequently they declined to take it and to move on those things. When they move on those kinetic kinds of strikes, you know, they have absolute confidence that who's on it and what's on it. And that's exactly what it's about. They're not just going around randomly just shooting boats in those things. That's just not the fact.
Speaker 5: You really find yourself wondering how many boats there must there are, because otherwise it seems like they would stop, because no one wants to just commit suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In that same interview, he did say that the majority of the actions that are being taken or just boat interdictions where they actually grab them on shore. I'm sure they process them, seize the drugs, all that sort of thing. So to your point, though we didn't read the true social yet.
Speaker 3: Did we did?
Speaker 2: We didn't read the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like someone long, Well, it's interesting because he says he so this is President Trump's true social two twenty one, throw it up. But he says, Venezuela's completely surrounded by the largest armada ever assembled in the history of South America will only get bigger, and the shock to them will take will be like nothing they have ever seen before. So he's basically you're right, he's kind of employing almost like a medieval surround the castle block the resources going out.
Speaker 2: But in this in.
Speaker 5: Such time, yes, they returned to the United States of America all the oil land and other assets that they previously stole from US. And I don't think he means literal territory. I think it's land that US companies almost probably like Exon mobil.
Speaker 2: He nationalized a lot of things with socialism, so.
Speaker 4: They owned a lot of oil land that they were able to extract the oil, and that's typically how these things work. And it was nationalized, it was stolen from American companies, and he alleges, which I think is provably true, the Maduro regime is using oil from the stolen oil fields to finance themselves, drug terrorism, human trafficking, murder and kidnapping, for the theft of our assets, and many other reasons including terrorism, drug smuggling, human trafficking. Yeah, he says, therefore, I am ordering a total and complete blockade of all sanction oil tankers.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the question is will this be I think bombing the drug boat has been a win so far and it'll remain that way as as long as they don't blow up the wrong boat, then it's very bad. But does it remain a win if we end up? I mean, how how high can this go?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: I think I think President Trump seems to believe he could probably topple Venezuela quite easily. And I think it would be easier than Afghanistan or Iraq would be because I don't think you'd have it's not this ideological thing where you have this.
Speaker 4: It's also a navy, you know, sea fleet right that is blocking and they you know, Venezuela doesn't have a way to counter us in that way.
Speaker 2: There's nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the same thing with those other countries we still have spying them and having thousands of I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Where we're going.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna he's gonna basically choke the finances of the Maduro regime so that he is incentivized to flee and get out of there, so that somebody else can listen. I have to say, as against foreign invasions, and foreign abstractions and military operations. You know, we talked about this. Michael Knowles is going to be more patience with the base to do this right. And I'll explain why. First of all, there's been these Venezuelan gangs. You know, Aurora Colorado story lives in the memory of the of American citizens. It's one of the reasons President Trump won election. These Venezuelan gangs are being funded, propped up, or at least, you know, tacitly blessed by the Maduro regime to cause chaos in our borders. Okay, and by the mere fact that these drug boats continue setting off for the United States.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 5: Do we know that they're I know they say it a lot. Well, which part like that they're signing off on gangs doing something. I think Venezuela's just a crappy country and so as here.
Speaker 4: I think that that's essentially how Maduro keeps control. Is what I've read is that he has sort of these handshake wink wink agreements with these street gangs and they they they do his bidding and they go where he wants.
Speaker 5: And I feel like the best outcome we could have is they flee or get toppled. We get a you know, the El Salvador guy Kelly, and we got a Bukelly style government. We send all the Venezuelan and illegals back to Venezuela and they immediately send them to some Venezuelan hyper prison that they build for all of them, and we can pay them, pay them five billion dollars year.
Speaker 4: The number one export, his number one export is it's gonna be like prison systems. Like it's great, like everyone's if you look at the polls, everyone who neighbors Venezuela, they're like they say, we want that, I want that, and it great. If you got rid of probably in the United States, four hundred thousand criminals off the streets right now, we'd have paradise crime like zero crimes.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 4: In war torn Ukraine, elderly Jews like Maria face a brutal winter and a constant search for food. Maria is eighty five years old and lives alone. She's nearly blind and suffers from a broken hip. Maria is a Holocaust survivor. Her father and brother were murdered by the Nazis. Maria still lives in her childhood home there's no indoor plumbing, no heat, and it's bitterly cold like yesterday. Maria barely has enough food to survive. Her hunger is unbearable. She prays for warmth, food, and someone to help her this winter. As the snowfalls and the nights grow longer, her hope fades with each passing day. She feels forgotten and needs our help. That's why I'm so grateful for the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. For over forty years, the Fellowship and their supporters have delivered boxes stuffed with nutritious food, cooking supplies, and other essentials to suffering and impoverish people like Maria. To learn more about the great work of IFCJ, visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's URGENTIFCJ dot org. Without further ado, I'm very excited about our next guest, who I'm also going to be seeing this weekend. That's what we're trying to do here is get people that are going to be a part of our big weekend. That's of course Steve Dace, host of The Steve Day Show. Steve, welcome back to the show, my friend.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, guys. God blessed. Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Merry Christmas. Excited to see you.
Speaker 4: Lots going on this week's go be jam packed or speaking to the crowd, do you want to give us a little teaser what you're you're thinking about talking about or uh uh.
Speaker 7: The number one thing I hope that we get out of this weekend is I've just never experienced in the kind of unity and seeds of revival like we had at Charlie's memorial and the immediate thereafter. And I am just hoping and praying in advance of this event that what this does is recaptures that going into the holidays, and then we come out of the new year with that kind of focus and drive and purpose and miss shared missiology and momentum again. And so everything I mean, you guys are keeping me busy this week. So everything that I'm going to be a part of, uh here at the convention Center in Phoenix is about is going to be about reinforcing that message, which is kind of weird for me. I mean, from from much of my career, I've kind of been the disruptor, insurgent guy. But you know, Charlie convinced in the last year plus that if we don't convince we don't keep this coalition together, we're doomed.
Speaker 3: And so now as I get older, I hmim into my fifties.
Speaker 7: Now, I kind of feel like I'm grandpa now and I'm trying to get everybody to stay on the same team for the first time in my career. So I'm gonna be harping on that a lot this week.
Speaker 4: Well, it kind of reminds me of that Elon Musk quote and I think it was right around the memorial where he says we must hang together.
Speaker 2: Or we shall surely hang separately. Yeah, and there really is.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been thinking a lot about this, Steve, and this isn't where we were planning to go with it, but I think it kind of all ties in with what we were planning on talking about on the show today. You know, there is a time for bringing coalitions together. Usually that's election years, right. Obviously, you have to you have to seed the ground before that happens, and you have to do the work before. But there can be a time where you've got to sort of there is a sifting. There can be a sifting that happens, and it's it's truly a difficult question when that time is, you know, how to who makes the call, who has the leadership to sort of lead the you know, the pruning and the you know, because you've got to prune every guard and you got to prune, prune every tree if it's going to grow healthy. And there is a point where that can be what what do you make of this? I mean, the most famous example is the Buckley in the in the in the Birth Society right in the that sixties or seventies, John Birch Society fifty sixties, fifty sixties. All right, I mean, so that's the most famous example. But what do you make of that as a as a larger question.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you guys have seen this meme that has gone around the last few months, and I have it here on my computer and I look at it like daily and I think about it a lot. And it's this meme where there's a giant dam and it's labeled Charlie Kirk and it's holding back this this this huge, you know, body of water essentially craziness, and the dam is between this crazy body of water and then how we can actually unite and win.
Speaker 3: And I think about that a lot.
Speaker 7: And I think people are just now seeing osthumously how much Charlie was respected in that role and precisely was thrust in that role because he did not seek it.
Speaker 3: I mean that that's the kind of respect.
Speaker 7: You can't appoint yourself an apostle, you can't appoint yourself a bishop, you cannot appoint yourself a leader.
Speaker 3: And most of the people that try to do that.
Speaker 7: You know, back in the day, when I was younger, we used to say, you can't gloss yourself, right, And so the guys that typically try to do that are anything but about that life. And typically that stuff is bestowed upon you organically by your peers. And I just think there was a there was a unique combination both of reverence for Charlie, respect for Charlie and his intellect, fear of Charlie's intellect and his platform, and then you know the fact that he was a good, decent human being at the same time that uniquely put him into that position. And I think what you're seeing now is there's various elements, these various factions within our movement. Now, Libertarians, you know what America for No, we're really America firsters. Maybe America onliers. You know, maybe we need to have a reconsideration of our relationship with Israel, maybe we can have a partnership with the Islamic world. Maybe we need to completely divorce ourselves from the Islamic world. The leaders of these various factions now are kind of coming to a head with their platforms to fill this void, and that has created a lot of the dissension and argumentation that you're seeing right now. And I think what we actually really need is a real debate. I think we need to have a real argument and in constructive ways so that people can legitimately feel as if their voices are heard. I said in the aftermath of the interview that Tucker did with Fuentes that a lot of people got worked up about, and I said this on my show. I said, listen, trying to mainstream Nick Fuentes will destroy our coalition on one end, trying to cancel Tucker because he brings up topics you don't like and in ways that all the time, frankly I don't even agree with, will destroy it in the other end. All right, so there's no win here by trying to cancel either side of this various conversation. Well, we really need to have our substantive debates, and I would urge the leaders of these various factions that want to have their views reconsidered now with this void left by Charlie's murder, then I would urge them, and I would try to be responsible, try to understand the collateral damage when you bring something up and disagree and be willing to have and let the leaders of the other side and the other factions question. You, go on one another shows, go on one another's platforms. You know, I know there's going to be lots of breakouts and stuff here this week in America fest. You know, this is really a time now that we need to come now and reason together, as the Bible says, and that's then the prophet Isaiah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm one thousand percent with you. I was on Ross Douthit's podcast and released last week and it was it was a great experience actually, and the reason I did it was because we had originally booked Charlie to be on Ross's show in October, and you know, lo and behold, he invited me to come out in December. So I was honored to take the endation and to do it. And one of the things we talked about was this this very thing, and I'm a proponent of let's have the debate. Let's have the debate. The key is is that in the online community it turns into, you know, this kind of feud culture, which is not productive. And that's exactly what Charlie tried to avoid. We've been trying to avoid it. And I think, you know, it's if you can stay out of the personal mud slinging and you get into the debate the actual merits of the of the ideas, that's when that's the sweet spot. You should not be afraid of.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: The feud culture, the mud slinging, the personal animist that stuff can be really really distracting and and by the way, it's really seductive as well.
Speaker 5: The feud slinging and also just what they choose to focus on. You know, since you mentioned Fuentes and others, but that one of Charlie's best things is he really was almost entirely focused on very practical politics. So he was always he was always talking about the next race, not even the big but this off year elections. He would have been really hammering the Virginia New Jersey races, and that's why we tried to do the same, and or even Wisconsin's Supreme Court election, Tennessee by election. He'd get whipped up for these things, and he'd fixate on what could Congress be doing right now, what could the president be doing right now that will have an impact on the border, on your individual life, And when he wasn't talking about politics, he was talking about that individual life stuff. You should be going to church, you should be you know, observe the Sabbath, if you can do those things. And I do worry that a lot of what's happened with the weirder stuff that's come into the right, you know, arguing over I mean, let's be frank, a lot of the stuff the debate about Israel, for a lot of them, they really actually just want to hate on Jewish people. And besides the fact that I consider that generally morally wrong, it's also a huge distraction from everything. And it occurred to me that there was this big cancel battle going on in late October of this year, right before important elections, and there were a lot of people who weren't talking about that.
Speaker 2: They were talking about whether it was okay to attack world jewelry or not. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and you know, Steve, and I'll throw this to you, Charlie was always had this guiding north star. I think that kept him very clear minded about what was important, what wasn't and that was saved the West, Save America, Save the West. And you postulate that there's really only two ways we do that, what are those?
Speaker 2: Steve?
Speaker 7: I think one comes from above providence, and that's mass revival. When you see that two percent of France, less than two percent is evangelical. You see many of the old Catholic cathedrals now are mosques or strip malls or just barren buildings throughout much of Western Europe. We're beyond just you know, rezoning laws and many practical political solutions to that level of spiritual degradation. So we need mass, great awakening level revival. It's not a coincidence that we had great awakenings before we had you know, we had liberty in America, we had pastors like John Winthrop and Jonathan Edwards and others. So what can we do in the practicum, Because that comes from above, and in the practicum, I think we're doomed without a flat out, all out immigration moratorium, and I might even extend it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, ye say it again so they can hear you in the bag, Steve.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we might be doomed without an all out immigration moratorium at least five years. I'd say a decade something along the lines with my good friend Congressman Ship Roy is proposing right now with the Pause Act. But I'd make it even more draconian. And I hate saying this, guys. I mean, I put the fun in fundamentalism, you know it. I like thumping my Bible, man, I love it. Okay, but I'm not even sure how many Christian asylum cases we can take because a lot of them are going to come from countries that are dominated by Islam.
Speaker 3: So how do we know? How do we vet? How do we know?
Speaker 7: Because our current whatever the vetting system was around here for the last twenty plus years, suck all right. Since nine to eleven, we've taken in over three million people from Islamic dominated countries. That is absolute cultural suicide. Well, and I think we we've got to stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Steve, how many kids did they have?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Okay, we took in three million, but are they having you know, four point seven children each each couple there, So is that really? Is that really closer to fifteen million?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: And you see what happened in Bondai Beach. I mean, you know this is we the West is sleep walking into cultural suicide. And there's many of us that are are clapping our hands, waving, jumping up and down, saying please wake up. Charlie was big on this, and there seems to be a faction within our own ranks that is I don't know more CosIng up to this idea that we can be friends with. Uh, you know Islamists that move into our into our own country. Yeah, there are fifty Muslim majority countries in the in the world.
Speaker 2: There's lots of options. You don't need to have them move to the West.
Speaker 8: This is Lane Schoenberger, chief investment Officer and founding partner of y Reef. It has been an honor and a privileged to partner with Turning Point and for Charlie to endorse us. His endorsement means the world to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Turning Point for years to come. Now Here, Charlie, in his own words, tell you about why REFI.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys about why refight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Y refi is incredible private student loan debt in America told us about three hundred billion dollars. Y refi is refinancing distress or defaulted private student loans. You can finally take control of your student loan situation with a plan that works for your monthly budget. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why refight dot com. Do you have a co borrower, why reef I can get them released from the loan. You can skip a payment up to twelve times without penalty. It may not be available at all fifty states. Go to yrefight dot com. That is why are e f y dot com. Let's face it, if you have distress or default the student loans, it can be overwhelming because of privacuit loan debt. So many people feel stuck. Go to y refight dot com. That is y r e f y dot com Private student loan debt relief wyrefi dot com.
Speaker 4: But yeah, this is this is my question when the West is insistent upon importing third worlders. By the way, Trump just expanded his travel restrictions in additional twenty countries and the Palestinian Authority doubling the number of nations affected by sweeping limits announced earlier.
Speaker 2: This travel ban, that's a very yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is you know, I'm totally okay with it. I think, to your point draconian, he's he's getting more serious about it. And by the way, when I talk to any of my friends that are connected to the administration, I just say, that is a popular policy. Please know, we got your back. If there's one thing that you is uniting right wing political online culture with political culture, it's immigration.
Speaker 2: So that's a good thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, look at the Prime Minister of Australia, not our hemisphere, but obviously it's a country that's founding, is mired in Western you know, values and philosophies. Right after what happened there, his immediate to call was for more common sense gun control, you know. And no one can rise above their own worldview. Worldview is destiny or the Bible says, as a man thinketh so is he right? And so if your worldview in response, you should be tempted to go so far the other way that we do have to say, hey, slow down, let's not just go ahead and mass you know, collectively, guilt people because of what happened here. Instead, the temptation is to double down on the very policies that lead to more and more of these tragedies. And when you're dealing with something like that, that to me is again immigration moratorium. We clearly cannot think this through right now. We need a full stop right.
Speaker 4: Now, and Steve, the only way you get that is with a filibuster. But even if you did a filibuster, if you nuke the filibuster.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 4: All right, So, Steve, if you're calling for an immigration moratorium, I am totally on board. I would do it for at least a decade, but I'll take what I can get. The question then becomes, how do you ave that political end?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You're seeing today that four Republicans have broke in the House for Obamacare subsidies. That is a very clear indication that we do not have very tough people. Yeah, we have a bunch of Democrat lights in the House and probably in the Senate. You think Susan Collins, you think Lisa Murkowski, you think Ram Paul, you think who else you got? Mitch McConnell's still in there. Even if we nuke the filibuster, you'd have to presume two things, One that we have enough votes to do so, and secondly that once we do so, we'd have enough political will to accomplish the truly important critical pieces that will save America.
Speaker 2: And I don't think we have either.
Speaker 7: That's exactly why we need to try to do it though, so our people can see. Remember, the Dred Scott case is considered to be one of the key components that led to the end of slavery in America. We lost that case, but people got to see the US Supreme Court look at a black man and say that's not a person, it's property. And that clarifying that, that clarifier I the abolitionist movement in the next era to do what must be done to win. And so I think we need to try these things, even if they fail to spur on our people so that what comes after Trump then is even more zealous for the kinds of things we're talking about now that they fully know who and what it truly is that we are aligned with.
Speaker 4: Interesting, you might have just convinced me I've been really wavering on this. I think Blake, Blake you're probably a little bit on the other side of that argument, and I've just been I admittedly i've been in the mushy middle because I could see it going, like I'm gaming it out how we could do this, and I don't, but you might.
Speaker 2: Have convinced, Yeah, it's it's just tough. It's tough, very hard.
Speaker 4: We don't have the soldiers in the field right now. But there's a.
Speaker 5: Line like in science that science progresses one funeral at a time, and I feel like Republican courage progresses one retirement at a time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just had another retirement announce in Washington State. Okay, so we wanna get immigration done. We would all go in favor of an immigration moratory. How many votes? So let's set the filibuster nuking the filibusters side. Let's assume that we can do that. Let's assume we get fifty plus one. What happens next? How many US Senators would vote for an immigration moratorium right now?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think there's any chance it would pass, but I think our people need to have this.
Speaker 2: How many do you think we get? Ten?
Speaker 3: You think I bet you get I bet you get it.
Speaker 7: I bet you get twenty or twenty five because now they're votes on the record, and you have to understand, the way the Republican Party establishment works is an incumbency protection racket, right, So they don't want a lot of these things to even come up for a vote because they don't want the base to know just truly how weak a lot of the people.
Speaker 3: That are voting for really are.
Speaker 7: And so this kind of clarifier, you're gonna get the people that were never with us, They're gonna get more emboldened to be So then you're gonna get some squishy people who don't want to be known that they're on the wrong side of history here that would like to keep collecting those pension points there in Washington, DC. So I would guess we'd probably get half the Republican Senators to vote for it.
Speaker 5: It's even more treacherous than that, Steve, because think of what happened with Obamacare, for example, where the Republicans would endlessly hold those symbolic votes to repeal and replace Obamacare because they knew it was not going to pass. So what was you have in our Senate? How many of them would vote for the full immigration moratorium as long as they had ironclad confidence it was not actually going to pass. And then if it seemed, oh, we have fifty eight Republican senators, we could conceivably pass it, Suddenly everyone gets shaky. There's problems with it. You have the ghost of John McCain possess somebody and say, oh, I'm actually going to vote with the Dems on this one.
Speaker 4: So well, and here's the thing. You could do a net zero immigration moratorium.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So the estimates are around two hundred to three hundred thousand people US citizens and immigrants. Foreign born residents leave the United States every year two to three hundred thousand. So it's not like you're not allowing some movement of humanity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: You can bring in a new h one v if you spawn, if you get somebody else to.
Speaker 2: Live, and you have to pay one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm just picturing like a tech company and maybe Microsoft or something, and they find refugees and they just say, we'll pay you fifty thousand dollars, will resettle you in this colony in a cheap country like Panama or something like Trump can stand up like that, you're dumping people there so they can bring in tech workers.
Speaker 3: Trump can stand up on jokers right now, he can.
Speaker 7: He can stand up like the joker, break the custick in half and say we're gonna have tryout, all right, all right, and so you've got to get before you.
Speaker 3: Can come in.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, I mean listen, but I actually think some of these ideas. So a lot of people look, okay, okay, Trump gold card, right that the Trump card or whatever? Five million dollars people, And you know, I posted something on on X and people are like something about how you know a piece of paper doesn't make you an American And they're like, yeah, we agree, what about the Trump card. It's like, okay, we have have to have a sum pragmatism in here. We have to look at you know, for example, I'm against h one B's, but I'm pro genius visas, so why can't they have more geniuses moving.
Speaker 5: At this point, I often just look at what China does because they're just a country that doesn't hate themselves, even if they're ideologically very different. And China has immigrants, they just have very few. They find a world class expert in something and they say, come here, we'll pay you a million dollars a year, two million dollars a year, and you have to teach these native Chinese everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine that.
Speaker 3: If you look at if you look at the H one B program.
Speaker 7: Guys, right now, there's about as many H one B visas in America as there are college educated people in the unemployment line. And so we keep being told that Americans cannot do these jobs. So let me repeat that there's about as many college degreed people in the unemployment line in America right now as we have H one B visas. I mean, if we're graduating from college and you cannot even do baseline H one B visa work, then I think we should seriously consider why we even have college, which is a universities. And in the first place, what are they other than learning how to become a gay race communist. What are they doing there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, you know it kind of I hate to I mean, that's a funny line and I want to enjoy the moment, but for some reason it it made me think of poor Ella Cook at Brown University. You know, these the the radical environment that she was living around, and we're waiting on confirmation that she was indeed targeted. But I'm gonna be honest, like it's hitting me. Like, you know, the story didn't hit me as hard at first. It felt sad and sympathy and I said a prayer for her and her family. But as the days go on and I sit with this, it's hitting me hard. I'm like I'm having you know, it's hitting closer to home because I think, but what happened to Charlie, and it just is breaking my heart.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, these.
Speaker 4: Universities, they had a lot of federal funding, they get a lot of prop you know, they propped up and they're you know, you're indoctrinating your your children. You're you're playing Russian Roulette with their values. Steve Dace, we are going to see you this weekend, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: That was a really fun conversation, Soky.
Speaker 2: Guys, we appreciate you making the time.
Speaker 7: We'll see it anytime I see you tomorrow, probably you bet God bless.
Speaker 8: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com