Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. It is February twenty six had a great time in our nation's capital. But in the let's just say, in the tradition of Charlie, I was all too eager to get the heck out because you know, you don't want to stay there too long. Rockch your brain, Evil city. Yeah, well, you know it's weird. I went to this Capitol Hill club where you know, it's like all the lobbyists hangout and stuff. I got invited there as a it's the Republic, Yes, I think that's the but it was like a zoo trip is like going to the zoo. You see them in there, they're like they're like, well, you know, they're caged habitat and it was. It was very very illuminating. Anyways, so I we got to hit this. There's lots of stories going on. We've got our eyes on what's going on in Geneva because you know, there was a report from Jennifer Griffin at Fox News saying that, you know, I think her quote was, let's be clear, if talks fail in Geneva, we will be at war. America will be at war sometime next next week. We're watching that very very closely. Uh, let's pray for peace, Let's play pray for diplomacy. We don't want wars in the Middle East. We just don't. You know, Charlie learned to trust President Trump's decision making process and to make hard decisions. These are these are difficult decisions. But we're watching that. So we got to get though. And there's an FBI story, there's a Minniapolis fraud story that's gonna be a bit yeah, and we're gonna get to it. We're gonna get to it. Maybe we'll ask Ron Johnson, who's coming up in the half hour at hour one here, so we can ask him about that. But we got to tackle this Epstein thing. I had a revelation last night. So I'm flying home and I get into a debate via text because I'm on a plane with a very prominent left wing uh TV host. All right, so we're having this debate, and it becomes very clear to me while we were paying attention to the State of the Union, while we were paying attention to this speech from President Trump, this this tent enlarging speech where I think he hit so many of the right notes, and he completely seemed to hit Mark Alprin's tweet that Tony Fabrizio presentation, you know, banning stock trading for Congress, et cetera, et cetera. He did what he needed to do. That being said, the other side of the aisle is fixated on this Epstein bombshell from MPR. I didn't realize the depth of it because I live in the real world and they live in the get Trump at all costs world. But here's where it gets really interesting. So there you go, NPR Justice Department withheld and removed some Epstein files related to Trump. So that's the allegation that the statute said that President Trump was supposed to release all of these documents. He did not, that's the claim. So I didn't realize how in depth this was. But then you find out, you know, gen Z TikTok is all about blackmail and Trump, and I mean, they're not buying that Trump is exonerated.
Speaker 3: People who primarily get their news through this program or similar programs, I think they need to understand there is a pretty large chunk of America that is substantially on TikTok, substantially on x substantial nine Instagram YouTube, where like this is the number one and arguably only story in the entire world. Is various things around emanating from Epstein.
Speaker 2: It is tapped into and a lot of you in this audience care about it a great deal. I care about it a great deal. And let's just start with brass tacks. If you are a pedophile, I think you should be arrested, held accountable, death penalty, simple as that. If you touched a little child, underage girl, you should be thrown into jail, probably killed, executed, and then into the depths of hell. No problem there. But what we also have to be clear about is we have to follow facts. We have to actually follow what is provable. And one of the reasons that we don't as a country historically just released grand jury testimony is because it's not definitive all the time. It can be conclusory if it's conclusory, but it could also just be a lot of random grand jury.
Speaker 3: As it was pointed out I believe by the President even last summer. A grand jury is the rare situation where you can say stuff that would otherwise be totally defamatory if you uttered it in other contexts because it's too a grand jury and they can weigh whether it is actually true, likely to be true, or not right and now we've just taken that and given it out and given it to the Internet to do what the Internet does. Now, some of that can be really good, and we keep asking questions, we keep asking questions that can be really good. But when it turns into like, you know, this government official is eating little babies and whatever because some random email came through and it's in these three million documents, it can literally cause the Internet brain rot that you're seeing right now. And so this is why I want to address it, because it's young people especially that are buying into some of the more ridiculous claims.
Speaker 2: Now, Jeffrey Epstein is evil. He was a pedophile, he was a sexual predator. He was using prostitution and soliciting young women in Palm Beach. President Trump in two thousand and six called was one of the first people that called. That's according to the files, the first people that call. Prominent people. That call was President Trump saying thank you finally getting this monster. Yeah, that's a document from the FBI this two thousand and six. This is before Jeffrey Epstein was even indicted as a sexual predator. Okay, but here's the deal. So the salacious allegations that MPI reported about President Trump are ridiculous and let me explain why. This is what they left out of the story. The woman, who was interviewed for the first time by the FBI in twenty nineteen, claimed that she was thirteen in nineteen eighty three when her mother put her out for an ad to be a babysitter, and that Jeffrey Epstein lured her to her house in South Carolina on the promise of a babysitting job. Here's the problem. Even Jeffrey Epstein's brother, other Mark Hoop, seems to be a pretty straight shooter on this stuff. He wants to find out who killed his brother. Doesn't believe he committed suicide, so that's his motivation. He's never been accused of any wrongdoing or being involved in his brother's crimes. He said he never had a house in South Carolina, never summered in South Carolina. She says that Epstein then gave her cocaine and alcohol before forcing her into oral sex. It was in a later FBI interview that she even mentioned allegations against President Trump. This is uncredible for many reasons. Epstein never had a residence in South Carolina, like I said Epstein was known to never do alcohol or drugs, and every other allegation against him starts with a massage, not drug fueled sexual acts. There was also another bizarre moment when this woman identified Epstein using a photo that she claimed needed a crop in order to not implicate additional individuals. Well, this was a well known photo that was a picture of President Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, So she already had this picture of Trump. And anyways, on top of that, the woman's lawyer who set this whole interview up is Lisa Bloom, who is also responsible for a very bogus Katie Johnson allegation that was laughed out of court in twenty sixteen. So NPR doesn't include any of the exculpatory evidence for President Trump. They don't include the fact that he was the first person to speak out against Jeffrey Epstein. Sorry, I can tell you you're ready to jump in.
Speaker 3: Well, it's I think it's helpful to zoom out because it's such a suffocatingly complex story, three million documents, it's been going on for years. The big picture you need to know here is the President was vindicated on something very important that he's warned last summer, which is a lot of people are going to just get recklessly accused of things that there's not evidence for if we go all in on this, which Congress did, and as a result, all these documents have come out. They're filled with a lot of them completely silacious or mentally ill or anonymous allegations that there's no evidence for. And what they're this NPR article is how this is going to end up, which is they'll try to get the house next fall and they'll try to impeach President Trump on process. They'll have no evidence he committed any real crimes, but they'll say he sabotaged the Epstein files. Time to impeach him, and it's going to be a big joke. If you're like me and are tired of random stuff getting thrown into your supplements like artificial colors and sugars, you probably would love to learn more about phyto nutrition. Phytoonutrients are the naturally occurring plant nutrients found in whole foods. It's what gives them their color, their tastes, their smell. The presence of these three things is a surefire sign that you're getting real phytonutrients. Balance of nature's Whole Health System Supplements are a value bundle that includes their fruits and veggies and fiber and Spice supplements, which give you forty seven different ingredients of fruits, vegetables, spices and fibers and all of the naturally occurring phytoonutrients that come with them every single day. Balance of Nature takes produce through a specialized vacuum cold process that stabilizes the ingredients. They are then powdered and packaged with no binders, no fillers, no flow agents. So whether you've been on the fence for a long time or it's the first time you're even hearing about them, I recommend that you go to Balance of Nature dot com and order the Whole Health System Supplements as a preferred customer today. That's Balance of Nature dot Com.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep going. Epstein. So NPR releases a bombshell on the day of the State of the Union. We don't talk about it because we're talking about the State of Union. Meanwhile, Lefty t TikTok, lefty Twitter blue skyle of the stuff they're fixated on it. I get into an argument with this prominent TV host is left leaning, good good person, good person, but uh, you know left. So anyways, have this revelation. This is all they care about Epstein, Epstein, Epstein, Trump, Trump, Trump. So they they claim again just to reiterate that they that Trump left this stuff out the DOJ on purpose to protect President Trump. Here's what they're not telling you. So let's let's deal again with the allegations of these these women that they claim or removed from the Epstein files. One is a woman who called the FBI with a crop photo of a widely distributed photograph of Epstein and Trump. Okay, a woman who sued the Epstein estate and dismissed her claims in twenty twenty one, a woman and then the third a woman who claimed she was abused by Trump but refused to cooperate. In other words, total nothing burger from a rag outlet NPR who's probably just upset that the Fed's pulled their funding. Okay, So none of this is actually problematic from a legal standpoint for President Trump. Oh okay, But the allegation is he removed these documents or as DOJ was doing his bidding to protect him. Well, here's the thing. There is massive issues and this is even admitted in the MPR article with the timeline that the DOJ was given under statute from Congress on this Transparency Act to get out the three million documents. Okay, three million documents had to get out, and there have been thousands and thousands of documents that were published and then pulled down from the site and then republished a week or two later. Because what's happening is all of the victims' legal teams and some of the victims directly are saying, hey, you put in personally identifiable information in these documents. You were supposed to redact them. And the DOJ is saying, we're working around the clock in good faith to pull down any documents that identify victims. Okay, So if we made a mistake, we're sorry. We were trying to, we were trying to in good faith meet the statute deadline to release these documents. It was impossible to do this perfectly, So we're pulling these documents down and putting them back up. Okay. So here, let me give you a couple examples. One of these interviews that they're saying was removed to protect Trump was removed from the DOJ's public files sometime after initial publication on January thirty, so they didn't keep them out originally. They just removed them after the fact and was republished on February nineteenth, according to document metadata. The Justice Department told NPR the only reason any file has been temporarily removed is that it has been flagged by a victim or their council for additional review. Multiple FBI interviews with other people refer to the second woman's meeting with Trump while she was a minor and being abused by Epstein. One interview with a fleeting mention of Trump was removed from the public database and subsequently restored last week. So they're even admitting that the FBI is pulling things down putting it back up when they get complaints about personally identifiable information. This is so, let me just give you an insight. This is a lawyer of one of the victims that is quoted in the MPR piece. His name's Robert Glassman. He says the whole thing is ridiculous. He told MPR the DOJ was ordered to release information to the public to be transparent about Epstein and Maxwell's criminal enterprise network. Instead, they released the names of courageous victims who have fought hard for decades to remain anonymous and out of the limelight, whether disclosures were inadvertin or not. They had one job to do here, and they didn't do it. A DOJ spokesman replied to this and told NPR that the department is working around the clock to address concerns from victims and handle additional redactions of personally identifiable information that have been flagged. What does this mean. It means that the DOJ is treating this as a work in progress. They released the three million documents. People are going through it, coming through it, The Internet's coming through it. There's a lot of crazy stuff in there. Some of it's about bodies buried at the New Mexico ranch that never been corroborated. The FBI looks into it, but you know, the Internet takes that email and assumes that it's true. They don't see that the FBI actually investigated and debunked it. Okay, So, but there's lots of this kind of stuff. Some of it has victim information and they've pulled it down and then they republish it with proper redactions to protect the victims. Because the lawyers are on their butts to do it. That doesn't mean that they pulled, you know, evidence from the files to protect Donald Trump. It means that they have done this with literally MPR admits this thousands and thousands and thousands of documents from the new release in January thirtieth. So they're claiming that President Trump is engaged in a legal cover up of allegations against him to protect the presidency. Meanwhile, the DOJ saying we're doing this on a daily basis, thousands upon thousands of documents. That doesn't even mention the fact that NPR left out all the exculpatory evidence for President Trump. Bigger point. This has been turned all upside down. There is one party that released the files. There's one president that released the files, and there's a party that did not, and there's a president who did not, even though they were sitting on them. President Trump and the Republicans are now getting smeared for releasing the files. I'm not saying they handled it perfectly, but they did release the files. Guess who didn't the Democrats Joe Biden. Do you not think for a moment that they would have released those files had there been anything in there that they could have nailed Donald Trump on. Absolutely they would have, but they chose not to. They sat on them. They didn't do anything. They didn't raise a flag. Rocanna didn't get up with a supposed victim who may or may not have been luring underage women. And he's right after the State of the Union. That's what he did, stood up alongside a supposed victim who actually has a lot of allegations that she was part of the problem, that she was luring young underage women in and telling them to lie about their age. Rocanna didn't make a fuss about this, not until it became a political football that they could weaponize against President Trump. Now, all that being said, this hit job, this hatchet piece, which is going viral on the left, which is going viral on social media, especially with gen Z, was intentionally time to derail the State of the Union. Now, we didn't make a huge mess about it here because we were focused on all the good news from the State of the Union. But it has to be addressed. And here's what else I'll say. Final word, Blake, I don't know if you agree. We do need prosecutions, and we talked about this, Mike Davis, Reid Hoffman, Bill Gates les wex anybody else that was conceivably involved in some nefarious activity, and if it can be proved. We are a nation of laws. They have to be provable offensive. That's just it. It has to be proven. I don't even with that.
Speaker 3: I would say Bill Gates, you have a lot of evidence that he was hanging out with this gross guy.
Speaker 2: It should probably damage any admitation he admitted to having affairs with two Russian girls. Affairs is embarrassing, affairs prostitution is illegal. So if they can get him on that, they should, But if they can't, they can't because we are a nation of law and order. We are a nation of rules. You have to be able to prove somebody's guilt. And by the way, that might be frustrating when you want to get the people that you think did bad things, but it's really really helpful when innocent people are getting accused of wrongdoing and have not done so. So we have to keep these two ideas in our head. We cannot give into the brain rot that is infesting in the internet space. You have to follow the law, you have to go by the facts, and you have to only pursue that which can be proved and I listen. I'm all for what the UK is doing to some of their people. They're getting people on process crimes. Fine, sure do that. Did anybody leak sensitive information? Get them on that. Did they solicit prostitution? Get them on that. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y reef I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter Why then REFI dot com. And remember y REFI doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Joining us now is the great Senator from the North. That is, of course Ron Johnson. Wonderful, wonderful Senator Charlie loved him. Senator, welcome back to the show. I you know, I wanted to just give you the opportunity to respond. There was this NPR bombshell article. All the allegations against President Trump have been debunked and they're uncredible and all this stuff. But more broadly, Senator, what do you want to see take place in the Epstein stuff, the whole saga.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, well listen. I'd like to get justice for the victims. I want to have those individuals who preyed on these young women all accountable. I think what's really missing from most of the people who are exploring this and I'm not I mean, there are plenty of people look into this. I've got other fish to fry, basically as a chairman of the parmise of coming investigation. So I'll let the House do this, I'll let the media. But what really is not being explored much is who was Jeffrey Empstein, How did he get his funding? Who is he working for and with? I mean, the more we see of these things, you know, his his involvement with Bill Gates and vaccines and the World the Health Organization and the World Economic Forum and all those types things. This guy was connected to everybody, which is really bizarre. I mean that there are many people that made the kind of connections he made. What was that all about? So again, I'm as curious as anybody, a lot of other people do in the investigation. I'll just I'll read the executive summary and reports.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know I we're reporting suggests that that's Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton. You know meet that's going on is hearing right now up in New York. They're going to deny any knowledge of wrongdoing with Jeffrey Epstein. I just think it's a real, you know, travesty that President Trump and this DOJ that has releasing the files. I'm not saying they handled it right. They actually handled it terribly at first, the whole bindergate or whatnot. But you know, you don't turn them into the villains for actually releasing the files when the Democrats were sitting on them for years and did nothing, and all of a sudden it's political football that they're trying to take advantage of. All right, I actually we wanted to have you on because of this great Unless you want to respond, Senator.
Speaker 4: Well, I just want to say, you know, those files were sitting in the Biden Justice Department for how many years?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: What do I have that they haven't been doctored, that the bad stuff against Democrats hasn't been deleted. So again, I just have no faith in you know, what was being produced.
Speaker 2: To any a good point, such a good point. All Right, Senator, you made some news yesterday and we're going to get to it, but first I want to play this clip from the State of the Union. I was in the gallery. I saw you down there walking around, shaking hands and doing their thing, and I heard you say you really had to be in the gallery to understand that the tension in the room, that the dynamic in the room. And I agree. But here's five oh three, President Trump saying past the Save America Act five O three, and.
Speaker 4: Perhaps most importantly, I'm asking you to approve the Save America Act to stop illegal aliens and others were unpermitted persons from voting in our sacred American elections.
Speaker 2: So this is a mandate from President Trump past the Save Act. And you know, you've probably seen some of the reports. You know there's a Senator tellis doing a dog show. I don't know what's going on, but people are upset because this is going on. Meanwhile, we have like basically one job the base is demanding from the Senate too, and you are now on the side of a talking filibuster. Explain what you're thinking is and what do you want to see happen.
Speaker 4: Well, let's first place the blame where it really needs to squarely be on Democrats. I mean, Democrats are one that opened the border flooded in America with millions of people into sanctuary states, sanctuary cities, plus up the census, get more members of Congress. They oppose any measure to secure our elections. In fact, what they're doing is doing everything they can to make it easy to cheat. So again, the main impediment to Saving America Act is Democrats who want to again not have any control over elections that they're happy to have your legitimate vote as a conservative canceled by one of their fraudulent ones. So they're the main impediment. Okay, now in terms of our ability to pass it with slim majorities of both the House of the Senate. I came out reluctantly agreeing with President Trump that it is the day of the filibuster is over. It's unfortunately Democrats don't respect the rights of the minority. But we know that the next time they're in power, they will end the fieldbuster to consolidate their power. They'll turn DC Puerto Rico into states, they'll pack the Supreme Court, they will pass a national election law to make it easier to cheat. So that's what they're going to do. So we ought to beat them to the punch. But when we do it, we'll do secure border, secure elections to provide prosperity for every American. Again, our motives are the proper ones for the benef of the American people. Unfortunately, I have a lot of college in the Republic Conference who are deluding themselves thinking all the Democrats aren't really serious. They're not going to new fieldbuster. Oh yes they will. So we don't have the votes to end this fieldbuster. So the next best thing is the talking fieldbuster. That's a long shot, as well, but we're willing to go back to the press right because it's basically unlimited debate, unlimited amendments, unless we're willing to go back to prior to ninety a six when Robert Byrn changed the precedent of the Senate that didn't count offering amendment as a speech. I know we've got the two speech rule. But as long as Democrats can go down and offer an infinite number of amendments, split those amendments we call them Clay Pidgeon amendments into hundreds of parts, you know, literally, they can just drag this thing out as long as they want to and bring it to a close. Is much easier said than done.
Speaker 2: Well, but senator, senator, let me finish.
Speaker 4: At a minimum, what John Thunau to do is bring the Save America Act up to the floor and force Democrats to defend day after day after day. And I don't know how long it would that last, but make them defend why they oppose something that eighty percent of American people support, secure elections and voter ID Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I would completely agree with you, Senator, absolutely, force them to defend the indefensible, This nineteen eighty six rule what would it take to revert that so that every amendment doesn't turn into an endless debate on the floor.
Speaker 4: Well, that would be a fifty Voulte threshold. Well, when Robert Byrd proposed it, over ninety senators voted for it. So it's overwhelmingly popular to allow an unlimited number of amendments. And that counthos is a speech counting against the two speech rule. So again, we could do that with a and that would be nuclear philibuster. That would be something unprecedented, that'd actually be following the precedent of the Senate. Robert Bird changed that precedent. We just be going back to the way the Senate operated the under the culture rule, under the philibuster rule for about one hundred years.
Speaker 2: M I mean that seems really pretty obvious. Reports are coming in Listen, I understand you have there's a culture in the Senate that can be really good. I'm not asking you to name names. I'm going to name them. You don't have to agree. So reports are coming out that it's Senator Curtis from Utah, Tom Tillis, probably Mitch McConnell, and you know, maybe one or two others that are that are blocking this. So we're probably at like forty eight forty nine votes to do this. We're short. We need to get to fifty fifty plus one to do this to make these rules effective in the in the Senate. Do you feel like any of these holdouts are gettable? Are you are talks on going? Are you guys working the phones? Are you are you making phone calls to to to see if we can get them over the top.
Speaker 4: Well, the best way to get them on top is a put on the floor and make them vote. Everybody says, you know, we're coming here and we should be willing to take high votes. Okay, well put your put your votes where your mouth is, you know, put it on the floor.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Let the Democrats offer an amendment. It might might be something we actually want to pass, but realizing it be a poison pill, we defeat. Or we table amendments all the time all the time, you know, even good amendments. We said, no, we're gonna vote no because if we put this in here, it changes the bill and it's gonna be a poison pill. So we just would bring up, you know, any any Democrat amendment. We just have a strategy and say Okay, we're not gonna We're not no matter how good of the amendment is, no matter how much you'd want to support it, We're all gonna vote to tablet so we can actually pass the same okay, act, because that's the higher priority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just to be clear, I was speaking specifically of changing the rules maybe back to nineteen eighty pre nineteen eighty six. Seems like we're at like forty eight, forty nine votes to actually, you know, institute something what like Mike Lee and now you are suggesting, and and the make it a talking filibuster. I love that. By the way, I love the framing that Mike Lee has put on at the zombie filibuster because Blake makes this point all the time on the show. We don't Congress is like a zombie Congress because we just don't do anything in Congress because this sixty vote.
Speaker 3: They're used to not doing anything. It's you have senators who the vast majority of senators have been in a Congress that never is expected to pass anything, never is expected to take the initiative. All they can ever do is pass these big omnibus spending bills because that's really the only legislation we ever passed well or.
Speaker 2: You know the you know the the what's the what's the bill with this is the one big beautiful bill. I'm blanket on the name right now. That's a big of this bill though basically.
Speaker 4: We're Family Tax Cut Act now, okay, But generally generally not doing not passing things in condress is generally a good thing. So much of the passes awful. So that's really the dauty of the filibusters. We've been able to block all kinds of awful legislation and you know so, so again that's why I'm I'm sympathetic with those who don't want to you know, end it. But again, you have to recognize the reality has changed. Democrats will end it. They'll they'll turn DC and Puerto Rico into states, they'll pack the Supreme Court, they'll pass a national election law that will make it easy to cheat.
Speaker 5: We have to.
Speaker 4: Recognize that reality and we need to beat him to the punch.
Speaker 2: Senator Ron Johnson, you are one of the good ones. You're fighting for the base, for the for the grassroots, and we thank you for that, and uh we we pray you're successful. Because the Save Act I think it's existential. Got to do it before the election. That's the whole point. We have to make sure our elections are secure. So God bless you, Thank you for the work you're doing on that, and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 4: God bless you, guys. Take care.
Speaker 2: Before he ever stepped behind a microphone, Charlie understood something important. Leadership begins with learning. He didn't chase a diploma or a title. He chased truth. Through Hillsdale College's free online courses. He studied the great works of the Classics, the principles of the American Founding, and the life changing truths of the Bible. Those ideas didn't just inform him, they shaped his character, strengthened his convictions, and prepared him for the challenges ahead of. One of the courses he took was The Genesis Story, taught by Hillsdale Professor doctor Justin Jackson. This free online course explores the relationship between God and man, what happens when that relationship is broken, and the path toward reconciliation. It's a real college course, rigorous, thoughtful, and accessible to anyone willing to learn. You can take the very same course completely free. Grow stronger in your faith, gain clarity about humanity and your place in the world. Prepare yourself for a life with courage and conviction. Visit Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to enroll today. That's Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Learn deeply, Lead, boldly, carry it forward. We have to talk about I'm noticing a trend where left wing commentators or politicians are trying to whitewash what happened to Charlie and it's really bothering me actually, and so two instances in just the last twenty four hours. There was a Democrat, Florida State Rep. Ashley Viola. Gant said his passing was tragic, but he was not a sad She doesn't even admit he was assassinated five point thirty six.
Speaker 6: Who want to talk about exercise and free speech? The First Amendment protects free speech. We don't need this day of remembrance for a man that was mediocre and racist, and I say mediocre at best. When we hear assassination, that's typically related to a person and a political position. Charlie Kirk died from gun violence. Okay, was his passing tragic for those who love him? Absolutely, there is no denying that. But he was not assassinated, and words being accurate matters. It was a death by gun violence that is an issue here in the country. So Charlie Kirk was not someone that children in the state of Florida should be subjected to honoring.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, pretty disgusting stuff. So the Florida House passed a bill to designate October fourteenth, his birthday, Charlie Charlie Kirk Day of Remembrance. And this shameful disgrace of a state rep has the gall to say he was not assassinated, he didn't die in as sleep.
Speaker 3: Woman, Well all you should ask she's trying to do this pedantic point. Well, it's for people in a political position. Okay, was Martin Luther King assassinated? He didn't hold office?
Speaker 2: Great point. Was Malcolm X assassinated? He didn't hold an office? But sorry, they're black civil rights leaders, so she probably would support that. Let's just call a spade a spade. They do not want Charlie Kirk his legacy to be in the same stratosphere. I'm sorry woman, that it's already done. There are millions and millions of Americans that honored Charlie as a martyr, as an assassinated martyr, because that's exactly because that's what he is.
Speaker 3: They want it on put Oh, it's just gun violence, because then that obscures what we know to be reality, which is that a person on the left, radicalized by rhetoric they heard every day from Democratic lawmakers, from people on social media, went took a rifle and murdered Charlie.
Speaker 2: You're getting to the deeper point, and it's exactly right.
Speaker 3: And they'll tell that lie repeatedly so that they can get it into the discourse, just like they lied about it immediately after, to make people think Charlie was shot by someone on the right, just like they love to muddle it in all of these ways, so then they can look back five years, ten years, fifty years later and say, ah, it's a confused model mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very controversial, controversial, No, exactly, it's not controversial. But here's another one, Rep. Jonathan Jackson. So the memo went out. Rep. Jonathan Jackson just absolutely disgrace himself. He's a congressman from Illinois five point three.
Speaker 5: There's a very toxic climate in Washington, d C. The same Washington, DC. That would lower the flag for Charlie Kirk that says the nineteen sixty four Civil Rights Act was a mistake. How can you say getting rid of biases and race and sex and religion was a mistake. How can you say it was a mistake to fully enfranchised people to be Americans. That was a pivotal piece of legislation. But that's the same speaker, and that's what we're dealing with. They have a high talent for things that are very indecent and a very low regard for people that have been great Americans.
Speaker 2: This is an ignorant fool. He knows nothing about what Charlie actually believe. Charlie said the intent of the Civil Rights Act was no, but the execution of it was wrong. Why Why was it wrong? Because it created a bureaucratic leviathan that was inarguably very extra constitutional, that has been used, among other things, to justify things like, you know, men in women's locker rooms, men and women's sports.
Speaker 3: That's why there's that's why Charlie had a huge amount of left wing politics is essentially premised on just intentionally not understanding things, because it's pretty easy to understand what Charlie meant by it, because he explained himself over and over again, of course, But it's that Charlie opposed racial discrimination, and so he said, I don't want racially discriminatory things. And laws that were passed in the sixties and seventies and eighties that were supposedly anti discrimination instead institutionalized it, mandated it, were used by courts to impose it on everybody. And that's why Charlie fought against them. Because Charlie believed in real equality, the equality that is promised in our Declaration of Independence, in our constitution.
Speaker 2: That is what he fought for. That is ultimately what he died for. And I have a message for Rep. Jackson. It's fool from Illinois, Charlie's home state. If you want to know the real reason that Washington is toxic, it's because of fools like you. It's because of ignorant fools like you that spend more time on social media and your algorithms that are designed to lie to you and feed you your own confirmation biases, lies about Charlie and what he actually believed, what he actually said. Then discovering the truth, because the truth isn't inconvenient to you that Charlie actually thought the intent of the Civil Rights Act was noble, but it was executed in the wrong way. It was put in place in the wrong way. You would rather vilify a martyr than acknowledge the truth. You would rather go on mourning Joe until Joe Scarborough a complete and utter fiction, then admit that you're wrong. It's these kinds of lies, by the way, Rep. Jackson, that led to Charlie's assassination in the first place. It was full like you, ignorant fools like you, who told lie after lie after lie about what he said and what he believed, and that had it churned out with these cherry pit clips that lied about him, that got him assassinated in the first place. How many more people have to be killed? How many Conservatives have to die by an assassin's bullet for you guys to be satisfied. You can kindly leave his name out of your mouth. Rep. Jackson, and you should. Actually, if you had any shame, you would apologize, but you probably won't because you believe the lie so fundamentally. Shame on you, Shame on Morning Joe for airing it. I hope you push back. I didn't see that part of the clip. Probably not. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com