Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: He's editor in chief of Breitbart Newis and a New York Times best selling author, and on this podcast he brings deep research, prescient analysis at world class guests. He's Alex Marlowe and this is the Alex marlow Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know my show is becoming a prager You fan show. So we have the pragger You guests all the time, and you inspire the best out of us at Breitbart. So congratulations on the success of the longevity. So the I Hate Prager You mockumentary with our friend Jeff I, who gave me an hour and a half. He's hilarious on the show recently. It's so good. But tell me about the story behind it. This is autobiography or biographical for you in a way. It's got to be about what it's like to run an organization that's so constantly demeaned and led about and tarnished and trashed and none of it's rooted in reality.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I thought it would be funny to make a mockumentary out of the whole thing, because the story that Jeff Die played in is the story that has happened to me many, many times. So you'll have these alleged journalists. They'll come out here and they'll say, Oh, we want to get to know you better, we want to want to write by want to write about you. And so, whether it's Vanity Fair or any of you know, you know who, they'll come out and they come in truly with an agenda. They claim to be nice, they claim that they really want to get to know you, but they think that you are a monster because they read on some website like the SBOC that you're a monster, right, that we're a hate group, and they think that I'm some evil demon who is trying to destroy America. And honestly, many of them are very young, and they admittedly come with an agenda. And then sometimes they're actually willing to spend some time with us. So they'll come out, they'll fly out, they'll spend a few days. They'll interview me, they would interview Dennis Prager, they'll interview Xavier, and you see this look in their eyes. It's always the same look, it's almost like they turn white.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget that gang member alan.
Speaker 3: Estrin, the gang member out. Wait, they get to know alan Estrin, and it's like, what these people are not monsters? Right? It starts with that, and then slowly, slowly they crack. You see them crack right before your Eyes're like, wait a second, I actually think I agree with you more than I agree with with the paper that I am supposed to write to for, Because the paper I'm supposed to write for is telling me to come in with an agenda and to actually not even seek truth, but to actually seek the conclusion that I've been told that I need to conclude. And so those who are intellectually honest enough and are genuine, and especially some of these younger ones who for the first time in their life they get to sit with a Republican and realize that, actually, you know, we're really good people. It's it's eye opening. And some of them, many of them would call me months later asking to come work for us. They would ask for a job, and I thought, what a great way to explain what prigger you is through the eyes of the people who are really coming to attack us, Because they get it. They get it.
Speaker 1: If you get a problem with aches and pains, perhaps you're feeling a little older, a little stiffer these days. I've got a solution that is Maha Pure Maha medical grade red light therapy tool. You don't want to get hooked on drugs and pharmaceuticals. You don't have been in the doctor's office all the time. Well, my friend Tom Kerber and the folks at some power Led they have got you covered and you can do what I'm using. I'm using the super Palm ten fifty. It's a handheld medical grade red light therapy tool. Delivers consistent, high quality light output the kind of professional trust, strong performance, reliable, noticeable result. It's compared to cheap consumer grade alternatives, very easy to use. You hold it in the palm of your hand. Design for people want real healing. This is not guesswork. Some power Led stands behind its quality. If you're protected with the money back guarantee and a two year warranty, what could be better than that? Actually there is something better. You get ten percent off too with the code Marlow when you go to send power led dot com. Most competitors can't offer this stuff because they just can't back it up. This is high quality stuff, works, non invasive, no doctor's offices, and it's going to reduce inflammation, could help you with arthritis, could help you with any sort of problem that you might be having that could benefit from red lighte therapy, reducing inflation. Stop wasting money on non medical grade cheap stuff. Go to the real pros. Somepowerled dot com. They help me and code Marlow get you ten percent off of check out somepowerled dot Com. Yeah, and you guys have heard me talk about it on the show in the audience, but I apprager you. Documentary mockumentary hilarious stars our friend Jeff Die and the premise is he's a journalist who going out to write hip pieces about you guys with a known agenda. It's obvious he's going to try to destroy you. And the more he digs into it, the more he's actually won over by not just your content, but by your people. And this was so I felt very seen when I saw this because this was my experience at bright Part. And there's a great call out to bright Part in the beginning where he's looking which right wing organization should I destroy and he considers Breitbart before he moves on to Praguer. You, but this really is what happens. And I've been there. I was there with Andrew when he was starting the company, and I've seen people fall around Bannon and fall around me, and they're always kind of shocked that were normal. And I'm sort of surprised by that because there's so many freaks in this country that get massive platforms, and then when all the productive people who are building things that last are normal and competent, then they're surprised. It's so bubbled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think what this surprises them is that we're not just normal. We're good. We're all about goodness here. So if you spend a day at Prager, you you know that that's what our focus is. It just we want to enrich your life. We want you to live a better life. We want you to have better relationships with your family, your friends, your parents, with yourself, right. We want you to have resilience and self reliance and to actually live the American dream. We don't want you to think of yourself as a victim. We want you to live a good life. We want you to experience goodness. And so I say these things to the journalists that come here. I think I've never heard somebody who says these things to them genuinely the way we do. We are truly genuine about it, and I think that's really what changes their mind. It's not just that we're normal, or that we're friendly, or that we're nice to them, because they have plenty of friendly people in their lives, but to have an institution that is really founded and with the mission of goodness is shocking to them.
Speaker 1: What's also interesting to me is someone who is a Denis Prager super fan before Prager You, Now I'm a Praguer you super fan as well. But I've been listening to dentist NonStop on the radio. He's my favorite host on the radio with a lot of stiff competition. I was a huge talk radio junkie is. I feel like there were thousands, maybe tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of hours of Dennis producing content and he never said a hateful word the whole time, and then all of a sudden he's going to start a online video series for five minutes, educational for young people, and now all of a sudden he was going to let his hate flag fly it was all so absurd to me from the start. But the people who have tried to cover you, so to speak, I have almost always been agenda driven, hate filled people trying to destroy you.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why they always fall into these silly traps where they would call Dennis Prager an anti Semite. Dennis Prager is a super Jew, right, he's probably one of the most famous Jews in America, but they would call him an anti Semite. They would call me a white Christian nationalist Barbie. In the documentary you saw that we covered one piece where in Louisiana they tried to pass a bill on the House floor to actually say that Prager you is anti se Semitic and discriminatory. Right, you're calling me an anti simmit I mean, we can have a Torah thon and we can see who's more Tora and more pro Jewish. But that's what they would do. They would log these insults at you, and they would have these organizations, these NGOs that would support this narrative like the SBOC, which is being obviously exposed right now, and sadly, young people would believe these things and in many cases, in the case of the journalists like the ones that we're talking about right now. Their career dependent on actually buying into that hate.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There are so many people who work for left wing propaganda machines that their entire career is about taking bright Bart down. It's about taking Prager you down. That is their career, And so they're incentivized to actually propagate hate speech about us. That's the iron behind the whole thing claiming that we're about hate and hate speech. But they're the ones who built entire careers on making things up about Conservatives and Republicans. And they know, and these young people who work for them know that the moment they betray them. And I've heard this from the journalists who've interviewed me that if they betray the New York Times or Vanity Fair and actually say nice things about us, they will lose their jobs. Several members of that community have come to me and said, look, I got to know you, I spend time with you. I actually think you're a good person. I think Dennis Praguer is an amazing person. But I can't publish this article about Praguer you if I don't turn it into a hit piece. And so they would say to me Marissa can please let me know what you think I should do, because I know I took a lot of your time. Am I allowed to make some negative things or give me some negative things about you? So the article actually gets published about prager you, because if I don't say something negative about you, it's not going to get published in the New York Times. And so sometimes what they will do is they will actually change the title. The title will be extremely negative and then you read the article and you're like, wait a second, that is such a compliment you've written about me. I can't believe it. And they will say to me, you know what, I wasn't the one who titled the article, and so I let that go. But because I got to know you, I genuinely could not write negative things. I mean, there was an article in the New York Times many years ago where the author found one bad thing to say about Dennis, and that was that he was overweight. Okay, it's true. Okay, But I think the journalists are in a tough position because some of them are genuinely bad, and some of them want to do the right thing and they see what needs to be done, but they know they will lose their job. They will never be able to report on the left again if they write something nice about Breitbart, or if they not write something nice about Prayer.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is right, And I want to take the conversation here because one of the clever parts of the documentary is the decision to make the main character the left wing journalists, and not to make you the main character, Alan the main character, or some stand in or fact simile. And you know that this is a human being who writes these articles, and they're thinking about their career. They're thinking about making money, putting food on the table, maybe getting out of a rut that they're in in their life. And they're thinking, how do I get a story that gets published by a major outlet that's owned by some giant conglomerate with people with vested interests in a takedown of a conservative group, And so they have to pitch it all the way up the chain so they can't go and sit down with you and follow you around for a weekend. They like, Wow, she's kind of awesome. I'm really impressed. They could never write that because there's an editor, and there's an editor above that editor who's saying, we're never going to publish this. So this is what institutionalizes the fake news. And it's another thing that's noteworthy that what the left does is they constantly accuse us of their weaknesses. The most famous example of the whole Russia collusion hoax came from the Clintons were so weak on Russia, Like that's where it came from. They had to dependent on Trump. They are the defenders of democracy, even though they rig their own primaries and they anoint their nominee. It's the fake news. This is what comes up here. Yeah, so we're the real news at Breitbart. You guys are the real education at Prager. You and yet we're constantly being told that we're the ones you're making stuff up. Another example is with the anti Semitism stuff. Breitbart's owned by Jewish people. We have a Jerusalem bureau with the Star of David in the logo, and yet we're told that our comment stuff, are.
Speaker 3: You actually admitting that the Jews.
Speaker 1: The control the media, just control the media. It's the no. And this is and we're told that our comments section is is like a breeding ground for anti Semitism. Like that was not it's like, it's just stop it. But they won't stop it. They keep going because of the corporate incentives. Do you think that could change? Do you think is there a way to reach people now?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you bring up the term anti Semitism, and I think we can be honest about the fact that there are there is a huge problem with anti semitism right now, both on the left and on the right. And the reason that is the case is because we've been warning against this, they have cheapened the term anti semitism. When you rob wards of what they actually mean, the words lose their meaning. And the Anti Defamation League, the ADL, is at fault for really cheapening the term anti semitism by logging it at anybody for a very long time now, when true anti Semites are really coming up from every direction, the word is cheapened. You don't even know, like we can get Google giggle about the term anti semitism when it's addressed at me or at you, And then we can also understand that we have to take it very seriously when it's coming from certain places on the right. So so many words I can think of, so many words have been cheapened by the left. This is what Marxists do This is what I've noticed in education. Right, if language doesn't actually mean what it's supposed to mean, then then there's chaos and confusion everywhere. And so this is so much bigger than can the media be fixed? Can education be fixed? The question is, can we go back to those first principles of actually have words mean what they are supposed to mean, actually clean up this chaos? We have absolute chaos. Things don't things make no sense. And so how do you even how do you even converse if award means something to you that doesn't mean the same thing to me. Can it be fixed? I hope? So do we have a choice, I mean, we have no choice? Right, so we fight, right, I don't think that you're in this fight of trying to have real news, uh and and real accountability for news. And I don't think you think that I'm in this fight of education because either because we know we're gonna win, it doesn't matter. You know, you think George Washington knew he's gonna win. Do you think the signers of the Declaration of Independence, when I can only imagine their hand was probably shaking as rich as they were signing this possible death death wish of the of the Declaration of Did they know that they're going to win? I don't know. I don't know that they they were going to win. I don't know whether I'm gonna win and in the realm of education, or you're going to win in the in the in the in the realm of of media. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. We fight for good, all of us. Anybody who's watching this, they know exactly what I'm talking about. This is a fight between good and evil. It's it's it's the fight between the decent and the indecent. All we have to do, as decent people is fight the indecent, fight indecency. We may win, we may not win. This isn't that's in God's hands. But I know that when I meet my creator, when I'm an old lady sitting with my grandkids, I want to know that I've done everything possible to clear out the chaos for truth to be really real truth. Not your truth, might not my truth, right, none of that, and so that that that is really the real question. Are decent people willing to step up even without the promise of winning.
Speaker 1: Well, my truth is that I hate prager use a terrific mockumentaries, very short, which I love, so it's bite size, you guys can get it. It's the length of a TV show, super funny, and just the first five minutes alone, it just absolutely cooks.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs a good laugh these days.
Speaker 1: It is. It is, but it's a very conscious choice that you're making light of a very serious problem, which is hip piece journalism that's very malicious, and they changes your life. I said, I've had to deal with it on a personal level, just the hit pieces of horrible things that are unfair and untrue written about us. Did you have any examples when this is being put together about your life about really unfair journalists. Is there any story that you can relay from your past you thought, specifically, I'm thinking of this individual or this outlet when this thing is coming together.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have so many of them. I remember one time I was on a flight to Dallas. I happened to sit next to a young woman from Stanford. She had no idea who I was. We were chatting for a while, and I was incredibly encouraging of her, her studies, of her life, and she really liked me. Let's just say that and Eventually she looked over and she said, you know, we spoke a lot about me, but what do you do? Who are you? And I said, well, I'm Marissa Strike, I'm the CEO of Prager You have your to Praguer You. And she looked at me. She's like, oh my god. I studied communication at Stanford University and I actually did a study about Prager you. I thought you were a gateway drug for propaganda and right wing extremism. I actually have an essay written about you and your company. I said, well, now you know it wasn't true, do you. She's like wow, it was like totally educational for her. And then there's the great story of Nelly Boles, who really got I don't know if the word is red pilled, but she came out, she got to know Dennis Prager, she got to know all of us, and she's one of those stories who if you read her book, I encourage you to read about because she has a chapter about Praguer You where she knew she came out to write a hit piece about Prager You, and as she got to know us better, she just couldn't. She couldn't get herself to do that Luckily, she had so much integrity that she was willing to leave that entire I guess you could call it fake news industrial complex. She was willing to leave the entire thing and start something new with Barry Weiss. So we've had all kinds of success stories, stories that are more famous, like Delli's story. And then the Stanford student who who knows where she is right now? Hopefully she's doing good things right now.
Speaker 1: She runs the Free Press with Barry wife. You who aren't familiar, So okay, so I praguer you ever you go to pregger you dot com as or a specific url you want to give.
Speaker 3: Out to your website. Yeah, right, there, have fun, enjoy it. We need to smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will like it. You will laugh, and it's not long. Watch with some friends so that they will enjoy it. But let's discuss what you are doing now, because why the reason why the documentary works. The documentary works is because you guys are all about education. You're not about politics. Inevitably, everything is politics these days. The NFL draft is politics these days. I don't know why that is, but we got there. But overall, you're trying to take politics out of education more than you're trying to add it in. And I would submit that a lot of the public schools are injecting the politics. And I got into this with Jill recently talking about the scholastic books, which is the bane of my existence, which I complained about more than any other American. But what you guys are doing is you're just the initial mission statement is just education, right, I mean they give it to me in your words.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll be honest, it's what is education, inculcation. So people will say, well, inculcation is indoctrination, right, you have a perspective which you're teaching, right, And I'm not going to be by I'm not gonna lie about it. I believe that we need to teach goodness. I would like to indoctrinate young American kids to believe in goodness and to pursue ethics and morality and virtue. And so if you if you want to call me an indoctrinator, because that's what I want to teach, then so be it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie that. I have a perspective that I think is very important. I think that America is the greatest country on God's Green Earth. And I think the reason it's great is not just because of its geography, but it's because the covenant that we have amongst us as people in understanding of what our DNA is. And if we don't teach young Americans how are has been formed, if we don't teach what I call cultural literacy and understanding of not just the American language, which is incredibly important for every American to know and speak with. If you come here, you need to learn our language, you also need to come here and understand our DNA. You need to understand why America is so prosperous, and that starts with the founding Documents, the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, some of the key moments in American history, both the blemishes and slavery and everything else, but also how unique America is a more perfect union. And so is that indoctrination, Alex, I don't know, but I think I think it's in quocation. I think if you want to live in this country and you want to raise your children in this country, you have a responsibility. We say at Pragger you in America, the people are the king. Okay, you can't be a lazy king if you're a king who doesn't understand what you're governing, what you're voting for, what you've inherited, then you're a bad, fat king, right. And so we want young Americans to understand what our DNA is, and we want to teach that, and I'm not going to apologize for that, And we don't want kids to learn the Marxist stuff that is tearing America apart. If you want to take America down, you're not going to be able to take America down through bullets and tanks. You will take America down by infiltrating into our major institutions, obviously our education institution. And you're going to start teaching young Americans to not know anything about America. And once that vacuum is created, when there is the knowing nothing. You've seen these men on the streets where we're showing you that kids don't know anything about our country, you have this huge vacuum. Well, what do you think is going to happen with that vacuum? That god size hole in our kids' hearts? Bad stuff is going to fill it in. And now we're living through that phase where it's not only that young Americans don't know about American history, don't underst stan Civics, don't understand our DNA. Now, they're taught lies and they believe those lies because they don't have the fundamental cultural literacy that they were supposed to be taught. And so look, you mentioned Scholastic. Let me give you an example. I know you're not a fan of Scholastic, but I'm just going to I'm going to drive that home even for a Reek. Okay, so for those who don't know what Scholastic is, you might remember that little red logo. These are They have the book fairs in schools. Usually it's in Q one of the school year, and the kids go and pick the books and usually they'll buy erasers and markers and other stuff, but they'll buy books too, And the teachers end up getting books from those book fairs, usually free, and they are these toolkits that help you teach whatever subject it is. It's usually social studies. Usually social studies are literacy. They use these Scholastic books and so the book I call it the educational industrial complex. You have the publishers, and you have the unions, and you have the schools, and everybody together pushes a certain lesson Now, the parents don't realize that these supplementary books are laced with propaganda and ideology. Right, They think, oh, well, it's I just want my kids to read. Right, America is not reading. I'm just so happy if my kid, my child is reading. Well. Who do you think incentivizes the publishers to write about certain things, the unions and the teacher training seminars, right, So for the for the for the for Scholastic, for example, as one of the may one of the major school school book publishers that have these these book fairs in the schools. It's a cash cow to be able to come out with a new book every single year that they can sell well. For the teachers' unions and the politicians, telling teachers to teach some of the new political agendas is a great thing because they want to inculcate into the classroom what it is that they want to teach. So a phone call to Scholastic saying, you know what we need to talk about. We need to push against ice. Okay, so you take the NEA Agenda twenty twenty five. NEA the National Educators Association, one of the largest teachers' unions in America. Right, they have probably close to three million members at this point in time. Their issue of business is we have to save the children who are being kidnapped out of schools because Ice is taking them. This is at the beginning of President Trump's administration. Nothing was happening yet. But somehow the NEA, they can read the future. They can read the great problems in America. Somehow they have that crystal ball, or maybe they create the problems right at the same time, they produce a toolkit. A toolkit is what I call the path of least resistance for the teacher. Right, it's a lesson plan in which books you should order. Hey, teacher, you don't even need to think that much. All you have to do is follow the toolkit and order the books. Okay, Scholastic shows up. What a wonderful publisher. They give Scholastic Gold a year, which is one of you know, their great books. What is the book Land of the Cranes? Look it up. Okay, I'm not making oh no.
Speaker 1: This was featured in our Jillsnonian podcast. But but please please.
Speaker 3: Land of the Cranes. Okay, who are the cranes? The undocumented immigrants that can soar above walls like birds, like cranes. This is what you want your fifth grade child to learn that walls don't exist because humans are like cranes that can fly over walls, because they're descendants of the Aztecs. Because the Reconquista movement, a movement that is, you know, pushing this ideology that we don't deserve to be here as Americans because we are living on stolen land. This is a book that Scholastic is putting in your child's book fair, and you're not even paying attention because you're just hoping that your child can read. Right. That's the thing. They've made it so difficult for the children to even read that by the time the parents sees a child even holding a book, they're like, okay, okay, my child is the least reading. Never mind what garbage is going into their minds. So this is why we created an alternative to it, because we basically want to say to the schools and to the teachers and to the parents, you don't have to buy the Scholastic books. You don't have to buy books that are endorsed by the teachers' unions who basically hate you if you're a conservative. Let's let's let's just call it outright. The teachers' unions, the SBOC News Guard, they're all part of this whole group of people that hate you, and they want your children to hate you too. That's what they want.
Speaker 1: This is really important, and this is what happens with some of these book fears, is that so I know what's in the books. So it's a lot of tran and stuff. It's a lot of reconquering Los Angeles for the mythical land of Asithlawn which never.
Speaker 3: Existed, the peaceful Lastics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course we got to go back to the glory days, the Aztecs, like that's the goal. And then a bunch of super cheap made in China toys that are not helping the kid read, non inspiring love for reading. It's not the classics, and it's all of these things that then my kid comes home and they're like, can you load up my ewallet so I can buy some of this stuff? And I'm like, no, I cannot, And then they think I'm the bad guy because I'm not providing them this indoctrination. At least I want to at least vet the books before the kids get indoctrinate. It seems like a basic thing for parents, and it does create this tension at home, and every single school has embraced it, which is completely off the wall. So here's what I ask, though, how's it going? Scholastic book Fair has been around since I think my dad was a kid. It's certainly been around my whole life. They go, are we getting better reading? What are the scores like?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Are we doing better? It is a genuine question as a country. Are are we doing better at education? No?
Speaker 3: I mean, we're doing better at spending more money on things that don't work. We're doing better at that, But we're definitely not doing better at reading. I mean. And people will make up all kinds of reasons and excuses. Un As somebody wrote The Guardian, they wrote a hit piece on Prager You saying that we're unfairly criticizing the what I call the educational industrial complex for the fact that the kids are doing worse and worse every single year, not just in reading, but also in math and science and basically almost anything that you can tangibly assess. And so they're saying that we're unfair. Where are we unfair? Because the COVID lockdowns? Okay, the COVID lockdowns, which by the way, happened because of them. Where are the ones who locked everybody up?
Speaker 1: Yea, they invented that problem.
Speaker 3: I mean it's been pretty much five years. Okay, So if you think I was thinking about this, a baby, a baby five years ago is now five years old. They should the five year old should start learning phonemic awareness. So this, this child that was a baby during the lockdowns cannot actually learn phonemic awareness today now that the child is five, because of the COVID lockdowns? What how long are you going to blame COVID, which you actually caused that you actually locked our kids out of, for why our children are not reading? It is obviously not the answer.
Speaker 1: So the answer is as long as they can. I mean, that's the whole point is they're not here to solve problems. You're here to collect money and spend it. You brought the SPLC. I got to ask about this as were you guys on the hate list?
Speaker 3: Of course we're on the Hey.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you guys are on the hate list. And so now we know that this is another one where they invent the problem and then propose themselves as the solution. That they were astroturfing the racist demonstrations. They have this hate list out they say, these people are the threat. Give us more money so we can fix the threat. What was your reaction to the DJ's revelations that they were in on it the whole time and instigating a lot of the most dramatic acts of hatred that we've ever seen in the history of the country.
Speaker 3: I mean, my first reaction was finally, finally, you know, we've been the right planning about this issue for so long, and we feel like we're not heard. And you know, Alex, many of us feel like there's so many problems in our country. It's a huge country, so we're gonna have lots of problems, but it's hard not to be impatient about things getting you know, we want things addressed, right. We want the issue with NewsGuard the censorship to be addressed. We want the issues with EPSTEIN to be addressed. We want the issue with the SBLC to be addressed. There are a lot of issues to address in our country, and so I totally understand why some of us can be very impatient about things because we all feel like there are many, many significant issues that need to be addressed. For me, as an educator, the most important thing that needs to be addressed is our schools. This educational industrial complex, the fact that the SBLC gets to dictate who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. This is not just that they create problems for both sides in order to raise money then and basically have more political power. It's not just that the SBLC has been used to take organizations down to completely remove us from the playing field. You have the SBLC and NewsGuard working hand in hand to make sure that Prigger you content gets censored from schools, that I'm labeled as an anti Semite so that my content can't make it into Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This is very serious stuff. This is freedom of speech level of stuff, and for a long time we have been screaming about it. We've been screaming against this type of censorship, like calling you a hate speech organization or and I think the label they put on Peger you is anti government, which is kind of funny because I'm not a fan of big government. So maybe they got it right right, But but by doing so, you have the journalists endorsed to speak poorly about us. You have the schools scared to be associated with us. You know, in the last few years you had to really have real courage to be associated with Prager, you because of organizations like the SBLC. And so I say, finally, you know, finally we're starting to see more and and I train I'm grateful for the Trump administration for for doing these things. And I understand there are many many other things that they need to do, but we're starting to now see signs that they have the courage to go after some of these significant things. I don't know if you covered this right, Bart, but I remember the Charlottesville lie. I call it the Charlottesville le Do you remember the yeah.
Speaker 1: We call the Charlotte fill hoaks, but yeah.
Speaker 3: The hoax.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were attacked because we brought on somebody from CNN who admitted that the whole thing was an entire hoss. Okay, and that was one I think that when we released that video, the SBLC started attacking us because they were saying.
Speaker 1: Well, how are you adds up?
Speaker 3: It totally adds up. So now I'm saying to myself, oh, now I know why the SBLC hated Prager. You so much for releasing a five minute video about the Charlottesville hoax, because the SBLC was behind that entire hoax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where I'm hoping this is just the beginning of some of these things, because I would love to see how many SBLC articles that were completely bogus written about Breitbart were forwarded to advertisers and then cost us money when they were all based off of this huge fraud that they were carrying out. And then the fact that the whole Democrat establishment took that Charlotte Hill hoak that was create by the SPOC. Think about those videos, So the videos look ridiculous, and now you completely reappraise them with the guys with tiki torches and the grumpy faces and the goatee's. I think these guys aren't real.
Speaker 3: I mean, it looks like bad Hollywood.
Speaker 1: It looks like bad Hollywood. And now we know that a bunch of people are getting paid. Were these guys getting paid And we'll never know for sure, but we should do our best to turn over every stone that we can. And I think that this is hopefully the just the beginning, and I hopefully people in the administration will hear this that they know they got to push harder. Now they don't. This isn't the w Yeah, I mean it's a good w but it's we got to We're got to put these people out of business.
Speaker 3: We really do, because these are the we And you know what, the hour glass the stand is is coming down real fastest. We are losing time. We're running out of time. And so, as I said, there are a lot of issues that I think the administration needs to address. The SPOC is a significant one, and there are more of those, but I think more wins like these ones, more of these, will encourage the administration to do what needs to be done and just be incredibly fast and bold about fixing some of these major issues in our country.
Speaker 1: All Right, So let's take a step back and go Praguer You. I want to introduce Praguer You to different groups of people, because this is going to be for people who are going to want to share your content in their lives. Where do you tell people to start who are completely unfamiliar with prager You or open minded? Where's the normal best entry point for your average person?
Speaker 3: So I describe prager You like a ministry, and I believe that education should be lifelong. It shouldn't be a pediatric experience. So just like a ministry, you walk into your church, you have your kid in one hand, you have your grandma on the other hand, and there's something for everybody, for you and for your child. Praguer You's edutainment platform is made for that. There is something for every single person to find multiple entry points. Whether you're interested in how to live a bitter life, whether you're interested in history, financial literacy, CIVIX, Bible, goodness, any of these things, there's something for you. I'm not going to agree with everything. I know you don't agree with me on everything, and you shouldn't write, but we will help you broaden.
Speaker 1: Your in particular because I can't think of anything on top of my head. We can find something.
Speaker 3: We can find something like the audience is like you are my people.
Speaker 1: I think the Venn diagram is somewhere like.
Speaker 3: Maybe the type of chocolate. Do you like it with the nuts or without the nuts? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It depends on the mood. So I'm probably pretty anyway, it's I'm derailing, but okay. So so it's.
Speaker 3: Magic and it's a ministry for everybody, and it's also I don't want to make it challenging and hard. I want to make it really easy. I know you're busy and you have a lot of things to take care of you. You have a family and a job and yourself. So let me make it easy for you to get vitamins for your brain. Five minute videos whether it's for you or for your child, about any of the core issues, whether it's cultural literacy, or just something that it's going to help you understand the world a little better. It's available for you. You go to prigger you dot com. You can also download the app. The will actually start studying you, so we can actually give you things that you're interested in based on what you say you know, topics of interest, or maybe the age range of your children. You mentioned Scholastic. You mentioned that you feel like you have to read the book before your children read the book. Alex, that sounds exhausting and I do.
Speaker 1: It's really and my second grader is constantly reading, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't and wait until they're in sixth grade. We are to read everything. My team does that for you. Now. I'm not saying that you have to trust me on everything, but at least you know that the content that we make, whether it's a book, a magazine or a video, is patriotic and wholesome. I give you my word that that's what we do, and so that should be somewhat of a relief for you. I say, it's the path of least resistance towards goodness. Right, Just spend a few if you spend, if you and your family spend a few minutes with us, a few minutes with us every day, you will immediately become more discerning, more knowledgeable, happier and a better That is my commitment. That is the pragger You commitment. ROI return on investment for Prager You is return on influence. We want to influence you to have a better life, and we want we want to make it as easy as possible. You download the app, you spend a few minutes with us every day, and you will have that So.
Speaker 1: The whole suite. I want to get a sense of it, because for me, my access points are the five minute videos. I'll check out some of the podcasts. Our friend Chavis has a podcast with you guys. You guys have some other podcasts as well, so, but also of the kids literature, I've got some of that going. You've got all different grade levels, and then some of the kids programming the video whatever called streaming programming. What else? What am I missing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The best way to understand this is we're piercing the entire educational industrial complex. I am making it easier for every American to learn about America in the easiest way possible. So if you go to prager you dot com, you can find stuff for kids. Here can find some stuff for adults. You can find books that align with your state standards. So if you're looking for well, I wonder what my fourth grader should learn if I live in California.
Speaker 1: State standards or they have to have representation of the trends and a furry.
Speaker 3: So actually the standards are quite broad. And what happens is many of the schools and the publishers, as I explained, are the ones who are pushing a lot of this stuff. So this is why you're seeing schools who have amazing school board members. And you don't understand why in the classrooms you're finding woke books. Well, the reason is because the publishers and the supplementary content that's making it into social studies and literacy studies classrooms. They don't actually go through the people who need to sign off on things. And that's why you'll find even in Red States or even Catholic schools and Christian schools, you'll find a lot of this what I call garbage literacy garbage because not everything is signed off on. And so I want to create an alternative, both for the parents and the teachers to have other supple mentary content, whether it's books, every book we make, we we have a show because I think kids like watching and it's really fun. And so I think you can have them read the book and you can have them watch a show and they will fall in love with learning, and they will fall in love with reading because it's going to be made fun. And for the parent, for a parent like you, you don't have to pre watch it. You can watch it alongside with them and it's fun, but you don't have to pre watch it, so so you can know that there is there is an alternative. So there's a lot going on on the Prayer, on the prager you site and the app. And the reason there's a lot going on is because we have an entire industry to take down with. As you mentioned, Scholassic has been around for one hundred years, and not to mention the amount of money that has been spent in America's education system really to basically ruin our country in similar ways.
Speaker 1: So my next question would be what are your hopes for Prager you medium long term? I know day to day you guys are growing, You've had all these new people, have got new shows going. You guys are always trying to of eight, what is the ultimate sort of long term goal because on net our education system is still getting worse. You guys are fighting back, but it's you're sort of alone in the wilderness here. We've I'm very troubled by it, by the trajectory, and it doesn't seem like we're addressing any of the root causes, which are ham illegal immigration, and the teachers unions, which are kind of the thought and wokeness. We're not addressing any of that stuff. So it's as a people, so what do.
Speaker 3: We do well? It all comes down to in personal responsibility. Right for for a very long time, teachers, I've told you that you don't know anything about your kid's education, and therefore you should just bade them, feed them, take them to sports, and don't worry about it. The schools will take care of teaching their values, et cetera. We need to understand that we just can't do that. It is not true. You can't just drop off your child and hope that they're going to learn any everything they're supposed to learn. So one is we just have to change the culture. Parents. Just I know you're busy, but there's nothing more important than your children, and you're going to regret it if you're on involved. And so I want to make it as easy as possible for you to get involved in your child's education. And we're trying to do so. But you're still going to have to put in the work. You're not going to be able to rely on the schools to do what it is that you want them to learn and get exposed to. Right, So, even if you're not homeschooling your child, you need to still school at home. You still need to provide that inoculation. As far as future plans for praguer you, I got this idea from one of the hit pieces on US. Somebody asked me whether now that the Trump administration is defunding PBS, are we planning on replacing PBS as Dennis Praguer going to be the new big.
Speaker 1: Bird, and I was like, the striking resemblance.
Speaker 3: That is such a good idea.
Speaker 1: It's idea, that is.
Speaker 3: A great idea. So we're planning something. Let me just say.
Speaker 1: That that would be amazing. It does seem like you've got the attention of the White House and the Education Department, which hopefully is going away sometime soon. What do you think Washington can do to be productive to help you get your message out.
Speaker 3: I think that they should continue to not give us any money. That's it. I don't want a dollar from the government. I need to I think that people need to understand that the bigger the government, the smaller the citizen. And even organizations like mine, who we are aligned with the shrinking Department of Education and we are aligned with on many many things with the White House. We are not going to take the temptation of taking government money. Again. It's about self reliance. We are funded by the people for the people. The moment we start taking money from the government is going to be the moment that we take orders from the government. And we don't want that. And so we really appreciate what the Trump administration is doing I think that they need to continue to be brave and bold about shrinking the Department of Education so that in the future it doesn't exist, and it doesn't you know, continue to use that industrial conflict to ruin our schools, and we just you know, we continue to share the same information and that is in America, the people are the king, and that's that.
Speaker 1: So what excites You've got your podcast as well, which is which is great. I listened to it quite a bit. And what is exciting you right now? Because you guys are always so busy and vibrant around here.
Speaker 3: Lots of exciting things. I'd say, What's on my mind right now, and what I'm praying for is that the right doesn't take the black pill. I'm very concerned about that. I think that I understand human nature very well. I've worked with Dennis Brager for so many years, and that's pretty much what he always wanted to make sure that we have inculcated into this organization, is that human nature is not always going to be to do the right thing and to not always say, well, I'm going to wake up tomorrow and not be a victim. Right most human nature is to say, how can I blame somebody else, and we are very concerned in earlier years the left doing it, and now we're starting to see some of that black pilling on the right.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, that's wonder though. You look at some of the polls and how Trump continues to pull very well with conservatives, and then all your favorite conservative podcasters hate Trump now and hate everything he seems for, and then their numbers are very high, but doesn't match up with the polling. And you ever wonder how much of this is an SPLC joint now where they're just they're just act tried.
Speaker 3: I do wonder why so much of what they say. If you remove their face and their name and you just listen, it sounds like they're on the left. That really is you know, as a teacher, that's your homework assignment. Just forget who is speaking, forget what they look like and what they sound like. Just listen to what they're actually saying. They're saying the same thing that our adversaries on the left have been saying. And what they are saying is you are a victim. Take the black pill. That's essentially what they are saying. And that concerns me because I know that a nation that takes the black pill is a nation that is vulnerable and is under attack. And if America falls, the whole world goes into darkness.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: So that's what's on my heart and what's on my mind. I think that young people need to resist taking the black pill. It's not to say that they don't have hardship. People will have a hardship. Life is full of hardship. I actually think that, you know, things are pretty good in America. The unemployment rate is down, the economy is doing better and better. The borders, which has been a major major concern of ours, has not been as secure as it is today in many, many years. There are many things that are working. We just talked about taking down the SPOC like. There are a lot of things that are working really well. But the problem is if you spend time on social media, which if you're young, that's probably what you do, You're constantly being fed a steady diet of black pills, and it's unhealthy for It's unhealthy for your soul, it's unhealthy for your mind. I think people need to put the phones away. They need to go on a date, they need to go get married and ask you know, ask a girl out, and and and get a real job, you know, get a real job where you're interacting with real humans. And I think that once you do those things, you'll just take a deep breath and you'll realize how lucky we are, what a great country, how how proud we are to be American. Finally, we're not sitting there like a little fat rabbit waiting for the rest of the world to come and eat us up, like you know China. I mean, we were the laughing stock of the world. Now now now we're strong, Now we're proud. So I want I want people to realize that we always have a choice. You have a choice of taking the black pill and identifying as a victim. Or you have a choice of taking the white pill and dealing with whatever hardship you have and just allow it to make you stronger. Choose the white pill and you will win. Choose the black pill and you will lose. And as America, I think that's the choice that's presented to us right now.
Speaker 1: So last thing, so one thing that I've asked you about this before you push back, you ever see yourself getting in the entertainment space, because say I hate prager you. It is informative, you will learn something if you watch it, but it's mostly an entertainment product. And I say this specifically because I think that's going to encourage more people to watch it. It's mostly funny, like that's mostly the point of it.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: I learned a bit and I related to you and your team, but it's funny. Is there more of that in the future.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's hard to you know, never say never, they say, But I think that there are other organizations and companies that do a great job at the stuff that I don't know how to do. Right bart in clinic, right, I'm not going to go into the news news world, And I think that there are other companies that are trying to make conservative, wholesome movies and shows, and they're pretty good at it, and we're supportive of that. So for now, we're going to do edutainment, educational entertainment. We're going to make sure that learning about America Civics history is not boring, which is why it's entertaining. And I think we have a lot more work to do here. I'm very very passionate about the education of young Americans, so for now, that's going to be my focus.
Speaker 1: But it does feel like there's got to be a combination of some of these themes here about how we want people off their phones. More people are liking going to a live event. People want a little education, they want a little entertainment, if they want a little news. I feel like there's something that maybe me you turning point, we shall get together. We should all get together think about how to do something like that, because there's got to be some sort of a variety type thing to offer that. I think we do. People gather, But so many of our friends now took the black Pill over the last six months for some reason, which is so wild and inexplicable unless there's another bag of cash somewhere else that we haven't figured out where it's coming from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if it's money. It's hard to know if it's money, or it's just again human nature, human nature.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of that, which is almost scarier.
Speaker 3: Yeah me. Yeah, I think they've become true believers. They just took the black pill and they truly believe in that darkness, and it's hard to come out of darkness. So you mentioned something about all of the stuff that happens in social media and just and the blessing of actually living in not in the virtual world. And you know your work is in the virtual world. My work has been much in the virtual world. We've benefited from social media. But my prediction as an entrepreneur, I like to run against the herd and try to see, you know, around corners, what America needs, what our children need. I actually think they need less time on the internet, less time online, and I think they're going to start feeling it. That's why you're seeing this religious revival of people going to church and more and more people want to be actually outdoors. And so that is also why we started producing physical books. It's why we created a board game, the America two fifty Board Game. And it's not necessarily because we couldn't make a game that's on the internet. But I said, I think people need a sabbath. I think people need to take a break. You need to spend some time with your family, with your children, just turn off the iPad and just sit there and do physical, tactile things together. And these screens on so many levels, it's so bad for you, right, And so this is why we're also so adding some of these physical activities where people can just just shut everything down and just be with the people they love and interact with something fun. So we made this America to fifty board game. We're going to be making more of these kinds of activities that bring you and your family and your friends together and put away really the barrage of black bills that mostly coming from the internet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right versus right. Always a pleasure to be with you. Congrats on all the great work and praguer You. I always say this, I'm a praguer You donor. I donate more every year. Everyone else should go to praguer you dot com and give. This is not sponsored or anything like that. This is just something purely because I love you guys work, and I love Dennis so much, so always in my prayers as well, So thank you for doing this with me.
Speaker 3: Thank you