Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start at turning point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 1: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company. I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: I want to get to Senator Eric Schmidt because he's been he made some time for us.
Speaker 3: This morning and want to honor that.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show, Senator Schmidt, thank you so much for making the time. I know you're kind of juggling all kinds of obligations over there. So you tweeted something yesterday and I just think it's absolutely fundamentally important to the republic. It's called the Scam Act, especially after the events that unfolded yesterday. Please tell our audience about it and why they should support it, because I'm all.
Speaker 1: In, yeah, Look, we've effectively closed the border. That's great success. I think the mass migration needs to be met with mass deportations. So there's fifteen million people here that came here illegally when the Joe Biden era, and those deportations will continue. But we also, I think, need to do something beyond that, which is begin to expand the category of people that can be denaturalized and sent back home. Look, if you come to this country, you commit fraud, you commit a violent act and act of terrorism. We should have the ability in my bill to Scam Act with a ten year look back, to denaturalize you and get you the hell out of here. That's how I feel about it, and you can tell with the incidents in Austin, Old Dominion, the New York Team team guys, who are you know throwing bombs? The Michigan senegogue yesterday. The guy was naturalized. He was from Lebanon. So there ought to be a process because right now a lot of people don't know. It's just very difficult. You almost have to commit fraud in the inducement fraud at the moment that you are applying to become a citizen. And of course with that process, you know, you sort of pledge allegiance to the country. There's sort of a loyalty test there that's very important. But when people come here and they abuse the system like that, we ought to be able to denaturalize him. I filed this originally Andrew in the wake of the Minneapolis Somali fraud scam, right because people had come here, they fleeced Americans and they were recently naturalized citizens, and we ought to be able to denaturalize them in that incident. And then of course with terrorism.
Speaker 4: Too, well, you know, that's that's exactly what I thought about. You know, we have a problem now that is not going to I don't think you can address it. Actually, because a lot of These are sons and I guess daughters, but mostly sons that are doing the terrorism of immigrants. So, for example, those two young men in at Gracie Mansion in New York City, those are you know, kids that have grown up here that have gotten radicalized from you know, online, But it's there we naturalize their parents, radicalized by their mother.
Speaker 1: And by the way, wasn't it wasn't it actually interesting that image. You've got some white liberal out there with a megaphone, you know, protesting, saying everybody is welcome, kind of whatever the whatever, the woke slogan he was chanting, and then two guys too, you know, terrorists essentially leap over him to throw bombs. I mean it is kind of actually indicative of the problem, this sort of toxic or suicidal empathy that the left has. They're willing to destroy our country to, you know, kind of fill some hole in their own heart. I don't it's it's dangerous for our country, and that's my concern.
Speaker 4: I totally agree. I want to play this clip here. This is from November twenty five.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Nick Shirley was talking to some of these young men that have been radicalized right here at home right here in dearborn in other places, cut one.
Speaker 5: Now you have all these islam Men yelled all of akbar. I have a question for you guys. If America word again a war with someone with a country like Iraq, who would you, guys, defend America or Iraq?
Speaker 6: We won't.
Speaker 7: We won't get in a war that's not permissible for us. About the same time, who would, as we went to about our brothers in Iraq, that's.
Speaker 3: The only way.
Speaker 5: So you want to defend America, we would depend America.
Speaker 7: You're but at the same time, listen at the same time, America. But in our Islamic book, we're not allowed to.
Speaker 3: Fight with people. I guess our religion, so we just take up the jail time. So I would.
Speaker 7: Go to jail as.
Speaker 4: So I guess that's that. I mean, this is what we've imported. Those are your neighbors, those are your fellow citizens. I don't even know what to make of it, because because our immigration system has been so stupid for so long that this is this is the fruit we don't have.
Speaker 1: Just a I think I think I've been saying you guys have been saying it. I know Charlie would say it we didn't. We don't have just an illegal immigration problem. We have a legal immigration problem. And I'll give you two examples, Uh, the H one B program, which is being used by by corporate interest essentially to displace American workers. The biggest lie that was ever told was that we didn't have American workers could do these jobs. By the way, these are like computer tech jobs, right, And so what they'll do is, and Microsoft did it just a few months ago. They'll literally lay off thousands of American workers. Not because they don't have workers to do the jobs. Those are the ones they're firing to import foreign labor that's cheaper and more compliant, because in order to be here, the company has to attest for their temporary visa. Meanwhile, the American workers have to suffer the humiliation of training their foreign replacements, whose only skill they have that they don't have is that they're willing to take less money. The other one is the OPT program, which has become like a visa mil for universities guys, where they bring in foreign students, displacing American students, and the universities go along with it because they get full freight, they pay full tuition and more as opposed to an in state tuition for an American kid, and then companies that hire them for a year or two get the benefit of not paying taxes on that worker. So we have a legal immigration problem in the sense that we're encouraging and creating incentives for American workers and students to be displaced, and we have to change that.
Speaker 4: I want to play a couple of clips from Charlie himself talking about this about fixing legal immigration. Play place ten.
Speaker 2: We must be unafraid to tell the truth about legal immigration, stop it net zero immigration moratorium, and be unafraid of the words that they will call us because our greatest cities are being conquered.
Speaker 3: SOD eleven.
Speaker 2: The fight, the future, the energy is going to be on who do we legally let into America?
Speaker 3: That is the question. C K was all over this.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, look we saw we had a hearing on birthright citizenship this week too. There's there's basically this birth tourism where Chinese will pay, Chinese individuals will pay to have their have a woman come here for a week, give birth, fly back. There's a million and a half quote unquote American citizens that are being educated by the CCP in China that can come back to the United States. This thing's broken. Charlie's right, this is the fight, and we have to be unafraid of what people are going to call us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're absolutely right. He did an x poll by the way, two twenty five. Throw this up.
Speaker 3: This was.
Speaker 4: About ninety percent in favor of it to twenty five if you've got that image, about ninety percent in favor of this. Check this out, though, Senator Schmidt, we did the poll at Amfest in December, so basically less than three months ago, two two six. It came out the exact sim eighty nine point five percent in favor of an immigration moratory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The polling I've seen also on deportations, right, the American people don't just support deporting you know, criminal aliens who are here, also just believing we saw fifteen million people come here illegally and we ought to deport those two And I think you're what you really if you want to peel the veil back on what this whole DHS funding and ICE thing is. With the Democrats that they've shut down Homeland Security. They lost at the polls in twenty twenty four. They brought in fifteen million people. They thought that this was the reality everybody was going to have to live with. President Trump ran on a central plank was addressing that issue in mass deportations. They lost there, and so now what they want to do is that basically have mass amnesty by kneecapping ice. So they can't, you know, continue their mission for deportations that President Trump won on. So I think the fifteen million people here illegally was the Democrats wanted to create a problem so big that the only solution that people could wrap their head around was mass amnesty. And now that the American people rejected that, their only solution is to defund an agency whose job is to enforce our federal immigration law. So it's a sick ideology. The Democrats have totally lost their way. I mean, you listen to a speech from Bill Clinton not that long ago. It sounds like a Republican on this point. Now they've been totally radicalized with its open borders and this hot, toxic empathy, and I think at the end of the day, guys, they know they've lost the case with the American people, and their only way that they can hold on to power or gain power is by having a new group of people here that they can, you know, make them beholden to.
Speaker 6: So it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean reiterate for the audience, Senator, the Scam Act, because I think you made this point. I think you said it well. You said first the Save Act, Save America Act, then the Scam Act. So what would the Scam Act actually do? And how do we how do we support you in this effort.
Speaker 1: So deport I'm sorry. Denaturalization is hard to do right now, it's pretty rare. This would expand the category by which you can denaturalize somebody. If they commit welfare fraud, if they you know, have an aggravated felony, if they're a violent criminal, if they if they're you know, convicted of espionage, if they join a cartel, a foreign terrorist organization, or engage in terrorism, you have a ten year look back from when they were denaturalized or naturalized, and you can denaturalize them and send them home. Right now, you.
Speaker 6: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: Once somebody becomes a citizen, it's very hard to ever do that. You have to some sort of fraud in the inducement of fraud, how they became a citizen in the first place. Now there are court rulings on this, and it's importantly we've drafted the statute that would comply with the court's ruling that you tie this back to their initial their original fraud of saying I'm going to be loyal to the United States and all that sort of thing. So the Scam Act is very important if we're serious about this, if we're serious about taking on abuses with legal immigration, not just H one B, not just OPT, but when people do things like they did in Minneapolis or you see what happened at Old Dominion, there's a mechanism by which not just that we can prosecute them, but that we can ultimately denaturalize them and get them out of here.
Speaker 3: So I have a question.
Speaker 4: Maybe Blake has Blake's my He's not a lawyer, but he's paid to be one on TV. You are a lawyer. You are a great lawyer in Missouri. This is why I love this question for you, because you're crafting this in such a way that it will hold legal muster. But I'll just be honest emotionally, I'm watching what happened at OD, I'm watching what happened in in Michigan. I don't care if it's ten years, fifteen years, or one hundred years. Right, get that guy out of here, lock him up, throw away the key. Like, if you're sympathizing with isis, I don't care if it's ten years or fifty. You don't belong here. So that's my final question to you there, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Look, we're trying to get Look, I'm not big on a lot of people just file things to be able to message it and say hey, I'm look at this. I filed this bill even though they know it's not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 6: That's not me.
Speaker 1: That's not why I get into this. I got into this.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: When I was ag we fought back and we won a lot of those big cases, and that's why I ran for the Senate. So this would hold up what I like for it to be longer, of course, but we want this thing to actually have some teeth, to be upheld by the court, and right now we don't have really a way to denaturalize. This would give us a route to get rid of these bad folks.
Speaker 8: To me, it just seems so straightforward.
Speaker 9: I always find it aggravating that we would bring these giant bills and they get held up in everything because to me, it should be such a straightforward political win to have the Senate be voting on a bill and it says, if you commit terrorism, you can have your citizens vote and force Democrats to Filibustertt, force them to vote no on it, and then.
Speaker 8: Run on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Run.
Speaker 9: I want every single to say, this guy voted in favor of keeping citizenship for ISIS supporters.
Speaker 8: It should be really straightforward. I'm always so confused one.
Speaker 6: And that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Save America Act, right, We want to get that done and make the Democrats make an argument against it. Who doesn't think you should have to prove your US citizen to vote? Who doesn't think you shouldn't have to show an ID like you do when you check into a hotel room to vote? These are big issues, and by the way, film matter in important states like Georgia, where John Asoff parades around like a moderate, it's hard to actually it's hard to actually portray yourself as a monitor when you've voted against all these eighty twenty issues.
Speaker 6: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think we need to be aggressive and we need to play offense.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Senator Schmidt, you might need a new job than a Senate leader.
Speaker 3: But that's just you.
Speaker 4: You don't want it, never mind, No thanks, yeah, exactly, Senator Eric Schmidt.
Speaker 3: Scam Act. We all need to get behind it.
Speaker 4: It's huge, it's so important, and while we're at it, let's get a net zero mortorium on the books. But we can, we can wish thank you, thank you for making the time, thank you your reaction to it. I think he makes a good point. It has to stand up to legal mustard, but emotionally, you don't. We don't ever want cartoon bills. You don't want something that's going to get blown up by a Supreme Court. That is, whatever frustrations we have basically on our side, but we should, we should be very eager and ready to propose restrained bills that clearly make the situation better and that it's indefensible for Democrats to vote against It's I've told the story a few times, but US federal law still lets you bring in child brides to get a green card for marriage, and that I would love to have our government voting on that. I think that could be a one page bill where you amenda and you say, actually, there's a there's an age floor for for that sort of thing.
Speaker 9: Or and so similar to this. It's just I feel like I love his bill and the different parts of it. I practically wonder if you could break that into pieces. You could have a one page bill that says, like, Okay, you can get denaturalized for terrorism thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And why is our Senate not pulling that immediately to the floor, And like there's all this committee nonsense that goes on the Senate streamline that change the rule so that on something like that, you can bring it up to it.
Speaker 9: You don't need to waste a month on something when it is a straightforward change to the law.
Speaker 8: That's my point of view.
Speaker 4: You know, we spend a lot of time on this show talking about culture, about why strong families matter, why values matter, why faith matters. But here's something practical. If you actually want to build a strong family someday, you have to start by meeting someone who shares those same convictions. And in today's dating culture, that's not always easy. A lot of apps are built around casual connections, instant gratification, no long term vision, and that's just not what many of you are looking for. Let's be honest, That's why I like what Upward is doing. It's a dating app designed around faith and shared values people who care about commitment, integrity, marriage and family. You're starting from common ground instead of trying to negotiate your core beliefs three months into a relationship.
Speaker 3: That kind of clarity.
Speaker 4: Matters if faith is central to your life, or even if it's something that shaped how you were raised and how you see the world. Upward connects you with people who take that seriously. If you're tired of the confusion and you're ready to date with intention, with marriage and family in mind, download Upward and start building on the right foundation. Because strong relationships don't just happen by accident, they start with shared values.
Speaker 3: Upward. I'm gonna play a cut here.
Speaker 4: Because it's just we've got I yell Jacobe coming on in just a second.
Speaker 3: I think he's almost ready. But here you.
Speaker 4: Gotta see this with the left over the shot, the shootings yesterday and the attacks. It's just amazing what they're saying place OT three.
Speaker 10: It's a national sickness. We live in a country where people care more about guns than they care about six year old children. They care more about guns than they care about synagogue worshippers, and they care more about guns than they do about college students. And until there is the political will to break the spell of the cult of gun absolutism, you will see more incidents like this. So if you were looking for somebody to blame, don't look at anybody up here. Look at our lawmakers who don't have the courage to implement sensible gun control measures.
Speaker 4: Aya Ya Kobe joins us. Now, I hope you heard that clip. That's the Sorrows Back Virginia attorney Ramen Fattehi, and he's blaming guns for what happened yesterday.
Speaker 3: Your reaction, I.
Speaker 6: Just find it confusing that he's blaming guns when there was an explosive filled vehicle that was rammed into the synagogue yesterday. And so I think, you know, they love to blame gones, but in this situation, was actually an explosive filled vehicle. Ye did the damage?
Speaker 4: Well, I think to be specific, I think he was speaking about the Old Dominion attack in that I think, But you know, but either way, we have more clips of this. This is Jake Tapper, who's Jewish. By the way, he had he said, we don't know the this was the synagogue he's shooting. You are attack, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Just picture these like some clueless FBI agent and they're like, why did you do it?
Speaker 8: It was because of Islam.
Speaker 9: Certain He's like, stop speaking in riddles.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We had no Instantly we reacted, were like we knew the motivation.
Speaker 3: Uh sop for to be crystal clear.
Speaker 8: We do not know the motivations of the attacker. This would be mass murderer of Jews.
Speaker 11: We don't know their political views.
Speaker 3: But the Overton window.
Speaker 2: The measure of acceptable discourse, has opened to some of the most hateful anti Semitic voices out there on the left and the right.
Speaker 8: We don't know the motive. It might have been animal rights. Yeah, it might have been you know, it might have been protesting a parking ticket.
Speaker 4: I uh, we've got just a short little bit in this segment left, but uh, ten seconds to you did you did you instantly know the motive or did you were you guessing?
Speaker 6: I think after the Austin shooting, the Idea tack in New York City, the Dominion shooting, and then another car ramming, I think it becomes obvious what the ramming is when it's four different incidents in a single week alone.
Speaker 3: It's a mystery we just the world might never know.
Speaker 4: This is why I know, this is why we can't have nice things, is because you know, we're just completely hampered by part of the country that's brain dead. I all, Yakobe, it's a political commentator. You can find him on x He's got a great he's a great follow at e y or e Yakobe. So I all tell us about yourself. Uh, you know, we're still getting to know each other, but you are a great follow you are very plugged in. Uh, tell tell our audience about yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah. First of all, thank you for having me on the show. Andrew gred to speak to again. Blake. Great to meet you. I graduated from the University of Pennsylvania two years ago. During my senior year, I was on campus for the pro Homas anti ice protests, and throughout college I knew that, you know, there was this communist dogma that was being super imposed onto students, and I really came to light in my opinion. My senior year, I testified before Congress twice. I've spoken with President Trump about the rising radicalism on college campuses. I've worked closely with the administration with congressional committees, and my focus has really been to restore academic excellence to the United States rather than dei communism and Islamism.
Speaker 4: Well you're doing You're doing a lot of work there, man. I see you all over my feed, so you know, good on you there. I wanted to have you on because of this clip though, and it ties into what we were talking about with Senator Schmidt, and he's working on a bill called the Scam Act to deport de naturalize even citizens and have a ten year look back. So if you're, you know, getting buddy buddy with Isis, then get the hell out and I'm all about it. So but this this is a dearborn henry Ford Community College professor ali akbar Seed, and he is.
Speaker 8: I remember that name in the declaration right exactly.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a founding father. Although I l that's I'm still struggling to say it. I apologize, my friend, but uh, we're gonna play this clip and get your reaction on the other side, because I just found it just horrendous that these people are these they live among us.
Speaker 12: So to trump the huge mistake by killing our blood either he thought that by killing him. He's gonna make the believers submit and make them hopeless. However, we're going to continue on the path of says We're gonna hold us a blood, his ideology. We're gonna learn it and teach it to our children and the grandchildren.
Speaker 4: We're going to hold his blood and his ideology and teach to our children and grandchildren. And of course he's talking about how President Trump, you know, killed the Supreme Leader of Iran.
Speaker 3: What do you make of this?
Speaker 6: I make number one that if he's so obsessed with the Supreme Leader of Iran, he should fly there and live there under the Iranian regime. There is absolutely zero reason that he's currently residing in the United States of America. There's literally none. And I think it's the same sort of ridiculousness that a lot of people have, where they have this fetish for these terrorists, literal you know, fundamental is terrorists, but they seem to never want to live in any of these countries. You know, you have, for instance, the Queers for Palestine who are obsessed with supporting Clamas, Hesblah and the Ayahtola, and yet none of them seem to want to take vacation in any of these countries, which is just to me, it's bizarre that if you're so obsessed with something, go live there. There's no reason for you to be in the United say.
Speaker 4: There's a there is actually a great reason for them to live in the United States. They want to conquer it. They want to take it over. Look at New York, Mom, Donnie's, the mayor's mansion there is now it's a you know, people are eating with their hands again in the mayor's mansion and they're sitting on rugs celebrating Ramadan.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of there's a lot of churches around the world that have become mosques.
Speaker 8: Why not turn, you know, a mayor's mansion into one.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: So I mean, yeah, okay, so there is a reason that they're doing this, il souh, but I think you know that as well. Let's talk about the Temple Israel attack specifically. Uh, this was and I'm gonna play this this cut and get your reaction to it.
Speaker 3: This was on MS. Now. I found it pretty horrific.
Speaker 4: They're blaming Trump because the Trump administration has not sufficiently prepared US for national security.
Speaker 3: Here cut five.
Speaker 13: There has been questions, real, significant, meaningful questions about whether this administration has its eyes on keeping the American public safe.
Speaker 14: It's very clear that the focus at the Department of Homeland Security, and the focus from the top of many parts of this administration, including the FBI, has been on immigration enforcement, specifically immigration enforcement that leads to the maximum number of deportations. And I don't think you could say that it has been focused on violent extremism or the possibility of territory.
Speaker 4: Listen there, Okay, so these are so they don't even point the finger at the Biden administration who led all these crazy people in unvetted millions. Oh, it's Trump's fault. When you look at what happened at Temple Israel, make it makes sense for us.
Speaker 6: I think some of these people wake up and if they like stub their toe, they're like, damn it, Trump did it to me. It's just so ridiculous, the obsession that they have overpointing everything on Trump. This guy who ran his car into this and the God came came here under the obamadministration in twenty eleven and was naturalized again under the Obama administration. The lack of vetting, the lack of secure borders, the lack of even basic diligence on what people are doing once they're actually in the United States. You know you played that clip before of someone praising the Ayah Toola For what reason is Dearborn, Michigan not being monitored for extremism. These aren't talks to one or two people. These are hundreds of people in a room that are constantly hearing over and over again that there Hesbolah's children, that they're martyrs, that they're the next Army of Romanian. And there was another clip I posted yesterday actually of a Christian resident of Dearborn going to a town council meeting and saying that he opposes that a street name in Dearborn is being named after Hesbela. Hesbela, mind you murdered two hundred and forty one marines and a marine barracks bombing in Beirut, and the mayor told him to get out, and then he's being Islamophobic. The stuff that's happening, we become so desensitized to it because it's so frequent that I don't think we understand just how crazy some of this is. At this point, you have the Austin shooting, the idea attack, you have, the shooting of the ROTC in Virginia, you have the temple about that. I mean, it's just at what point do we say enough is enough and look at Europe and say I don't actually want this to happen in the United States. We need to take action now before it just gets untenable.
Speaker 3: I all ya, Kobe, keep it up. Man.
Speaker 4: Grateful, grateful for you making the time today. We're gonna have you on again soon. God bless you, my friend.
Speaker 6: Thank you forbbing me.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks.
Speaker 4: Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America, and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y reef I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you to ask us anything our so you can participate in this. Become a member members dot Charliekirk dot com, members dot Charliekirk dot com, and you come on the show and you ask us questions and we are welcoming.
Speaker 3: Danny.
Speaker 15: Yeah, good to be back.
Speaker 3: Producer. Danny's here as he was. You were here last week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the days bleed together sometimes really quick. Before we get started, I want to throw up two two nine. This is Lieutenant Colonel Brandon Shaw. He was a victim of yesterday's terrorist attack and and you know he was the leader of the university's rotc at Old Dominion and I just want to take a second to honor him because he was killed. He was a veteran of Operation Iraqi. Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Atlantic Resolve. And as Bill Malusian said, it just makes you sick to realize that he survived those conflicts abroad and he comes home and gets killed by a terrorist here on home soil, somebody that never should have been walking the streets, that was convicted of being an ISIS sympathizer, of terrorist sympathizer, and for some reason, he was out on the streets, and so our hearts go out to him and his family, and you know.
Speaker 9: It's just another person who had a great life and was a great American hero, and it was cut short because we have politicians who hate America and hate America's people and endlessly put them last.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So let's get to our first question. On that note, let's go to Anthony. Welcome back, Anthony, Happy Friday.
Speaker 16: Happy Friday, guys. How are you all doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was pretty awful, but with all those attacks, but here we are.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I would agree with you. So this is an odd question, and I don't know if you guys can point me in the right direction. Back last week, my local planning board, one of the groups looking to propose a cell phone tower brought up Maha when saying, you know about health and everything, that the tower doesn't really give off radiation and the Maha movement doesn't know what they're talking about. And I know people are concerned about this. So my question now is to you guys, how can I get some information or does like Maha have some an email I can say something to maybe to get some information from them about this because this major company, he said that that group doesn't know anything.
Speaker 4: So I'm not an expert on cell phone towers. I can tell you that they they they look hideous, even the ones that are dressed up like trees and things like that. So I'm a bit of a nimby when it comes comes to cell phone towers.
Speaker 9: I'm not a gig guy to ask about Mahaake Blake everything.
Speaker 8: I'm a big Blake.
Speaker 3: Thinks everything is like woo wo. He's a woo woo guy.
Speaker 4: And Blake will eat seed oils till the till the cows come home. Uh you know, they say, so, I'm just looking it up here.
Speaker 16: Though.
Speaker 4: Cell phone towers emit radio frequency RF radiation, a type of non ionizing electromagnetic radiation used for wireless communication. They you know the companies involved in this say that it's safe. All I know is that a lot of people tell me, don't put your phone up to your ear, use well you speaker phone or whatever.
Speaker 9: So it's funny because if you go to different communities, like I don't think know if it's as common anymore, but for a long time, it was common for Asian communities to believe that power lines were really dangerous so you could get a cheaper I've heard that power line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh Korea, Korea, there used to be a big.
Speaker 9: Urban legend that if you were in a room with a fan, it could cause you to die. So like you shouldn't be in a enclosed room with a fan, it would kill you overnight.
Speaker 8: Well, and they would even have automatic shot offs there.
Speaker 9: Blake is, yeah, well, okay, it sounds silly to us, but then you probably I've got I wouldn't be surprised if in China they share funny stories where like Americans think the cell phone tower will be used to mind control them or some.
Speaker 4: So, it says, this is a study I'm looking at. It says overall, while regulatory bodies maintain that cell tower radiation is not harmful at typical distances, for example, a few hundred meters away where exposure drops sharply. Ongoing research and some evidence point to potential risks that warn't further investigations, particularly for long term, continuous exposure. But here's what I'm gonna do, Anthony. I Am going to contact Alex Clark on your question about this and see if she has any good resources, and we'll email you back and if it's newsworthy enough, we'll talk about on the show. I've been planning on getting Alex on with us, so maybe we can do it then as well.
Speaker 16: You can also let her know this. They're putting it actually right next to one of our massive apple farms.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, So is there an agricultural impact?
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's what some people are trying to wonder. And there's it's on the corner of like the northwest corner of my county, like right before the next county. There's a massive apple farm there that's on both sides. And there's how there's normal houses because it rides right on Lake Ontario. And I'll tell you the company. It's Verizon. I mean specifically mentioned Maha.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'd be blunt if they're worried about cell towers.
Speaker 9: I feel like it probably makes more sense to have it near apples than people if they're worried about that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 16: But there's still houses, there's still houses, still a farm.
Speaker 9: But in the end, I guess I, as the skeptic, I like to emphasize there's a lot of people, and we can see the terminal stage of this in Europe, where people will use health justifications environmental justifications to basically push left wing agendas that are essentially anti civilization. In Europe, at this point, their economy is tanking because they've essentially made electricity illegal, building new power plants illegal. In Germany, Volkswagen is laying off thousands of workers because it's just too expensive to get the electricity to build cars. And if you're the left, that's a smashing success. You're getting rid of civilization. And it's gotten to the point where China's aware of this. We have ample evidence of Chinese agents funding environmental activism in the United States to sabotage building micro chip plants, to sabotage building other infrastructure because they know it makes America weaker. So that's my skeptical take I know a lot of people are much more supportive of MAHA stuff. You should talk to Alex Clark.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, this reminds me of those the San Francisco forty nine ers. How they're close to that electrical substation and.
Speaker 15: All the players and then players are like, that's why we get hurt. Yeah, so, I mean their entire team every year does. All I'm gonna say is I bet the Green Bay Packers hurt all the time?
Speaker 7: Was that?
Speaker 3: Anthony?
Speaker 16: I'm a Niners fan, so yeah, I have to agree with the players on this one.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna say the Packers are in a small city. They still get injured all of the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's football. But the Niners, it's football.
Speaker 8: Well, it's the Niners. It's their best. I'm gonna blame cell phone towers for us losing to the Bears.
Speaker 3: In the quarterback, it's always the and they're white outs. It's always the quarterback of the white House. Anthony. Good. Good to have you back on. Hopefully we hear from you again soon.
Speaker 4: I wasn't expecting this, I have to say, but death of recess it stopped me in my tracks. This isn't about dodgeballs and jungle gyms. It's about control. The modern American classroom didn't just have and it was intentionally designed. It was standardized and centralized. And once you see who built it and who protects it, everything clicks. Billions of dollars are flowing through education bureaucracies. Every year, test scores collapse, and somehow the answer is always more money and less parental authority. The documentary breaks down how organizations like the NEA amassed enormous influence, how radical gender ideology entered classrooms, and why something as basic as recess movement, freedom, childhood, you know, had to go. That's not random, that's systemic. Institutions protect themselves. They do not protect your kids. And that's why this documentary exists on Angel Studio streaming platform Angel Guild. Angel Guild is willing to distribute films that challenge powerful systems when legacy media won't touch them. So right now, go to angel dot com slash Charlie and watch Death of Recess.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: If you're a parent or plan to be, you need to see this. That's Angel dot com slash Charlie and watch Death of Recess.
Speaker 3: All right, next question, we've got Mick alrighty, So.
Speaker 6: With these Islam attacks.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm out of breath.
Speaker 11: I was walking around with these Islam attacks that have happened lately. Obviously, Islam is not compatible with Western society, as Charlie talked about repeatedly, and so we do need to naturalize people who believe fully in the Kuran, that believes that we should.
Speaker 6: Kill non Muslims.
Speaker 11: But the problem with that is that as Islam is classified as a religion, there's a First Amendment protection. And so how do we effectively denaturalize those citizens that do believe that we should, you know, kill the antifada if you will, while not violating the First Amendment. This this will be litigated.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, and I mean it's tough. I know, you run sometimes you'll see.
Speaker 9: The take that Islam is not really a religion, it's a political ideology.
Speaker 8: I see where it comes from. But I will be blunt.
Speaker 9: It is a religious system by any reasonable standard. And America, as your correct America has freedom of religion. America has free exercise of religion. It's not a good thing if we suddenly are trying to carve out an exception where we just say this one, actually we can ban this one because who knows what that could be used against next, certainly by our enemies, but that is not necessarily incompatible with us recognizing big picture, it's not good if America becomes more Islamic. That we could say Muslims in America have the right to free exercise. But we've seen in the UK, in France, in Germany that increasing the Islamic percentage of a country is bad for its long term prospects, bad for its social harmony, bad for Western civilization, and we should avoid continuing to engineer that. And so as you say, first of all, we don't need to pass a lot denaturalizing a Muslims. The guy we just had on in the first hour the Senator, his bill is to denaturalize people who support terrorism, who get involved in terrorism fraud and wealth for a fraud and all of that. And certainly with support for terrorism, that's going to be targeting the people who are most likely to embrace Islamic radicalism.
Speaker 8: And as we've seen with some of the.
Speaker 9: Groups that are involved in a lot of welfare fraud, that's also some of the groups driving the Islamization of America. So go after the crimes, and if that has a collateral effect that isn't That doesn't mean the law itself is unconstitutional. But also we can just say, Okay, we're going to adjust our immigration policies, either by cutting immigration overall or changing which countries we accept it from to avoid increasing the Muslim percentage of.
Speaker 3: The United States.
Speaker 9: We can do all of these things without violating the Constitution, without getting rid of freedom of religion. We are in fact allowed to say and prioritize that, Okay, even if we have freedom of religion, we should keep America more Christian in its identity. We should not have America become an Islamic country. All of those things are compatible with the First Amendment, and we should for as a result, because it's possible to do that, we should avoid passing maybe bills that feel emotionally satisfying but are unconstitutional. You don't want someone to come out and just say, oh, we're going to ban all mosques or we're going to ban Islamic practice, because then, yeah, you are just asking to get smacked down by the court. Do the things that we very easily can do without violin in the Constitution that will produce a lot of good long term benefits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. Follow up, yeah, please do so.
Speaker 11: I guess my follow up is, you know, how do we build a coalition around that. We can say, we can say these things that, oh, we just want to get to terrorists out, but I think the left will be well try and you know, call our bluff and say no, you just want to get rid of all Muslims.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of And if you know you have to be fearless, the answer is you I have to be fearless. We're seeing this in Europe, where for a long time they lived in fear, but way more people are actually just having the courage to step up and say look in the UK, for example, they say, well, we can look at London, we can look at Birmingham, we can look at Manchester. These cities have islamically motivated rape gangs. They're having Sharia start creeping into their schools. They're changing school policy where you can't offend Muslims, even though there's still a small minority of the overall country. And people are just standing up and saying we don't have to support this, we can oppose this. You can call us racist or biggots, and actually we don't care because there is nothing wrong with what we are advocating.
Speaker 4: Well and by the way, Nigel Faraj in Evans UK, they are gonna win a majority.
Speaker 3: If the election was held today, they would win.
Speaker 9: And so that fearlessness is working in Europe and we just need to have that same fearlessness in the US. The willingness to speak up as Charlie did, as others are doing, has that ability to engineer its own coalition. A lot of the reason these coalitions don't exist is.
Speaker 8: Because people were afraid to create it.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, yeah, go ahead, Danny.
Speaker 15: Well we saw this with like the transgender debate and how that came around with Matt Walsh and all that. We see it.
Speaker 8: It's a great point.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the illegal immigration now, how that's fully one trump the election. So these issues you can grow coalition by speaking up and actually bring it to.
Speaker 8: The genderism so great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everyone was terrified to say it, and we needed a little bit of a push. We needed a more free speech platform. So we owe Elon Musk a lot on that front. But once it became possible for people to speak up, honestly, it was really difficult to contain an idea that a lot of people were very ready to agree with. There's a thing called a preference cascade. Sometimes everyone is against something until finally one person steps up and says the other thing, and that gives the next person the courage to say, oh, I actually trump and yeah, And once there's two people who do it, now there's ten people. And once there's ten, you get the next fifteen, and that continues until you actually have a majority of the country behind some Yeah.
Speaker 4: I agree with Blake, you have to do it respecting the constitution. But guess what we don't want any more Muslim immigration. I'm saying it, So let's stop the bleeding.
Speaker 3: First of all.
Speaker 4: The second thing I would say is go into every moss that's radicalizing young men, Go into every website that's radicalizing young men to commit acts of terror, into you know, ICE is sympathizing websites. Block them all, block them. I don't care what you gotta do that you prosecute where you can. Absolutely, Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys if you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y Refi can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to y refi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. All right, I'm gonna read some of your emails here real quick. Aaron says, I'm against cell phone towers around houses and farmlands. Don't hurt the people and the food. There is hazardous effects. Vernon says he's a five G is modifying the way people act. We can ignore it now and suffer the consequences.
Speaker 9: So I agree with that five G is modified and help people act because they're on their cell phones all the time and on social media all the time.
Speaker 4: That he means something different. Tammy says, Yes, cell towers are very damaging to humans. RFK has all kinds of documents and studies on the damage. So Blake needs to do some deep research on yandex or free spoke, not G. So there's your instruction, Mary says. Republican senators have now pledged to use a standing talking philibuster to force a vote on the Save America Act, but these twenty five GOP senators still have not called them out.
Speaker 3: Yes, leave a message. You should call them out.
Speaker 4: Barrasso Bozeman, Shelley Moore, Capito, Tom Cotton, Susan Collins, Kevin Kramer, Mike Crapo, John Curtis, Steve Daines, Deb Fisher, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Grassley, John hon John Kennedy, who he just had on this week.
Speaker 3: John Kennedy, by the way.
Speaker 4: Said he's in favor of putting it in the reconciliation bill, So there's maybe that's what some of these guys are doing. Lankford, get him out of Congress for all I care. Mitch Mcconnelly's on his way out, Jerry Moran, Lisa Murkowski, Pete Ricketts, Tim Scott, John Thune, Tom Tallis, Roger Wicker, Todd Young.
Speaker 3: If your senator is.
Speaker 4: On that list, please call them asap. David says we should not allow dual citizens. I actually agree, totally agree. Go all in for America or don't don't go in at all, just leave go to the other one. What else do we got here? So basically Jax. As a point, he says, any religion that justifies murder is a cult, so he doesn't think it should qualify. I think that would be legally dubious to try and classify Islam as a cult.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't think that necessarily has clear legal distinctions. Yeah, I mean, you can't just do illegal things just because your religion calls you to do it. You aren't allowed to do murder, you aren't allowed to do robbery, you aren't allowed to do a bunch of things. Yeah, just because you say your religion ordains it. But as long as you're not doing those things, even if your religion is associated with that just we have a pretty broad freedom of religion in the United States, just like we have by far the broadest freedom of speech laws in the world. We should protect those things. We want to protect those things. And one reason we should resist letting in too much Islamic immigration is because it will imperil that tradition of ours. Because if we start having a NonStop problem of radical Islam and radical Islamic attacks, that is how you're going to end up losing freedom of religion in this country.
Speaker 4: Your friend says, you know, he says he wants a response issue is sedition and trees and prosecute and firing squads or work camps.
Speaker 8: It's pretty well, that's that's one approach.
Speaker 3: That's one approach. Again, we have to do what's actually doable.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's get to our next guy in the queue. I think we have Jonathan next.
Speaker 6: What few questions? Hey, Blake, how it goes? I don't know if you're remember.
Speaker 15: Me or not.
Speaker 8: Did we meet America fest or in an email?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: So, yeah, my dad had a heart attack.
Speaker 17: And actually, Charlie Kirk is the reason he's doing so well because we were so much closer to good our hospital down in Arizona when I took him on vacation.
Speaker 6: Then when we're live. I'm wondering, did.
Speaker 17: You ever get a chance to read that email I've sent you on my opposing abortion lesson and what your thoughts were on it.
Speaker 9: I think I did, although just I'll be truthful, we do get a large number view.
Speaker 8: Do you want to remind me what the what the key points of it were?
Speaker 17: The key points were basically, we need to protect innocent lives from the moment of conception. Everyone is designed by God to have a relationship with Him and is actually really helpful for America in terms of how we repent and how we actually bring.
Speaker 6: People back to God is how we protect unborn and restore marriage. And that's the basic idea.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, obviously, I think all of us agree with that.
Speaker 9: I think Charlie agrees with that, or Charlie obviously would agree with that. We do need to fight for the unborn from from the moment of conception, because that is a human life from the beginning. Now, I would we would discuss this with Charlie. What is the best way to go about that? Because a thing I once told Charlie that I impressed had a big effect on him. Is I talked about how in Canada. We've talked a lot about Canada. In Canada, the pro life movement basically doesn't exist. Yeah, they have a Conservative Party, but there's not really any party that offers a real constituency for pro life voices. Abortion is effectively totally unregulated in Canada. You just an unborn child does not exist until they come out of the mother, and before that you can do anything you want. You can basically kill them. Up to the moment of birth, no crime is committed, no regulations exist. And I've always made the point to Charlie we have to be careful with our approach to abortion laws, because we should pass the strongest laws that are capable of holding up. If we are aggressive to the point where we just lose elections, here's what you get. You get Democrats passing Canada style laws, and you get squishes in the Republican Party who say we lost because we were too anti abortion. We need to get these people out of the coalition. There were people absolutely ready to do that in twenty twenty four. If Trump had lost, they would have said we lost because of this pro life people. Get them out of the coalition. Thankfully it didn't happen. Thankfully we were able to win. We have more pro life policies as a result. Thankfully, we've even had in Florida and South Dakota we had pro abortion measures fail at the ballot box. But I would say, and Charlie would say, I think that this is you do have to view this as a long war, that you have to keep doing the effort to win over other Christians, to win over non believers on this issue, to change hearts and minds bit by bit.
Speaker 8: So if you're a conservative, yeah, I want.
Speaker 17: To be able to get a lesson on it, and I want to hear and let me know what you think.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, feel free to send it again. Freedom at Charlie Kirk. We can take a look at it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do want to flag something here, just because we got a lot of emails about the cell phone towers.
Speaker 8: Oh Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, William says, I retired as an RF engineer approving locations of cell towers, and I said, are they safe? He wrote back, Basically, cell towers are safe because the FCC has defined safe distances for nearfield and farfield at microwave frequency. Distances less than three meters uh the nearfield fifield, which are dependent on operating frequencies. We found that the majority of objections to cell towers are esthetic, not radiation. The exposure from your kitchen microwave is more so.
Speaker 3: That's that's from.
Speaker 4: William, who was a guy that worked approving locations for cell towers. As an interesting and interesting perspective, I just wanted to work it in Who's Who's Next? Rain, Rain, Rain, Welcome to the show. Please unmute yourself. Hello, Hi, Welcome, Hi.
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you for calling on me.
Speaker 18: First of all, absolutely a call job before. It was pretty shortly after Charlie's brutal assassination. And you, I don't know if you remember I told you about the bracelet that I was still wearing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I remember you. Yes.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 18: So anyway, I want you guys to know I pray for y'all every day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 8: God, I pray for y'all.
Speaker 18: And way, anyway, I just and I know I shared the story about my daughter about how she was I don't know if I can say this on air, how she was raped by the New Orleans police officer and the five long, dragged out years that it took for us to get justice and just how much I plugged into Charlie every day and and that was definitely part of my therapy, you know, that got me through those years. And anyway, Okay, moving along, So my question, you know, there's a multi level question. So the midterms, Trump's win was undoubtedly due to Charlie's influence and everything that y'all did, you know, to put people, you know, if they flew in because I had signed up. I wanted to come to Arizona and help y'all and I couldn't because of my my dog at the time. I didn't have anybody to watch them. But y'all were everywhere Wisconsin, Arizona, I forget the other states.
Speaker 3: But well, are you asking, are we going to do that in the future.
Speaker 18: Yeah, are y'all planning to to do something with the midterms?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'll give you the I'll give you the rundown here. So at turning point action, we're already staffing up for the midterms, like all over the country, but we're gonna be focused on three main states. And the reason I'll explain the reason for that, and this was Charlie's plan.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: We're calling it the Red Wall because the way the census has shifted population to the sun Belt. You can actually if you bring in New Hampshire, which a lot of people don't understand, has more conservatives, more registered Republicans than Democrats. If you take New Hampshire, which by the way, also at the state level, Blake has a lot more Republicans elected than Democrats. Uh, you bring in Nevada, you hold Nevada, you hold Arizona. That creates the Red Wall. So not only is it gonna have Hue huge impacts in the midterms, but it's going to help us keep winning on the national level in twenty twenty eight. So we are transitioning from winter to spring. If you are anything like me, all of a sudden, you're out with your family. You're out and about and candidly. It's been a moment for me to reflect on what.
Speaker 3: Matters the most.
Speaker 4: I realize that I have this precious gift and it's my family. It's my kids. I want to take care of them. Just getting out and about has helped me realize this in a whole new way. I want to take care of them. That's why I trust the folks at Policy Genius. Policy Genius makes dealing with financial planning easier. You can trust them. Their licensed team works for you, so they give you guidance about what you need and they're experts at it. And I know because I've heard from so many of you that working with policy Genius is easy and you can feel that they're on your team. Build your team up with the right kind of people. Policy Genius can help. And here's the key part. When you work with policy Genius, You're going to have peace of mind because you know that you've locked in your life insurance policy. You're ready to go and no matter what happens your family, you're the ones you love and the ones you love, the ones you hold dearest are going to be taken care of. Policy Genius is an online insurance marketplace that allows you to compare quotes from some of America's top insurers side by side for free. Policy Genius helps you find the most affordable policy that meets your needs and they have helped thousands and thousands of people. In fact, they have thousands of five star reviews on Google and trust Pilot from customers who found the best policy fit for their needs.
Speaker 3: So protect the life you've built.
Speaker 4: With policy Genius, you can see if you can find twenty year life insurance policies for as little as two hundred and seventy five dollars a year for one million dollars in coverage. Head to policygenius dot com to compare life insurance quotes from top companies and see how much you could say that's policygenius dot com. I want to highlight the great work our team is doing Charliekirkstore dot com. Uh, Heidi, every day is packaging up stuff and sending it off charliekirkstore dot com. So if you want to get some of Charlie's favorites, the never Surrender All Time one of our top sellers.
Speaker 3: People love that one. Here I Am. I still remember when Charlie asked for the Here I Am.
Speaker 4: Actually Jesus saves so many others online Charliekirkstore dot com. Please check it out today and we're gonna get to our next question.
Speaker 3: Here are we? Who are we doing?
Speaker 8: Do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Ian? I?
Speaker 4: Ian, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. Unmute yourself please, Hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, how you doing? And you hear me? Great?
Speaker 20: Awesome? Well It's been a been a long week, but I was just curious how I've been doing a lot of discipleship classes, and you know, Hillsdale's Well two has been great. I'm just curious, how can we all be better disciples and kind of tie things back to Jesus because I feel like a lot of times I'll get in a discussion with someone and I'll like make my point. I'm like, man, I could have tied that back to Jesus afterwards. I'm just wondering how we can all do better about that, because Charlie was magnificent about that, to the point where people had to ask him without the Bible, can you defend abortion or can you defend this so well? Can we all do better like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would just say that Charlie was pretty adamant about being able to defend his positions from both a secular perspective using logic and the Socratic method, and he was also able to do that from a biblical perspective. So I would just say that, you know, trust the spirit, listen to the spirit. When you feel the Holy Spirit nudging you to bring up the Lord in a specific conversation, do so, but don't always necessarily, you don't always have to feel like you have to, you know, I would say, wait for that moment and pray about it.
Speaker 3: Be listening.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes Christians can be guilty of forcing it in where it doesn't naturally fit or if it's not the right time, and that could be I don't know, sometimes it could be a turn off.
Speaker 3: But listen. I think when you're talking.
Speaker 4: Charlie did a lot of extra temporaneous speaking, a lot of public addresses where he would then it was very appropriate for him to bring it in and to weave in his faith into his speaking because.
Speaker 3: That's what he was doing.
Speaker 4: But in those interactions between folks, I would say, I don't know, Danny, what like eighty percent of the time, he wouldn't bring it up, you know, so it just kind of depended on the nature of that exchange if he was going to weave that.
Speaker 15: It was by each person was different, yeah, but based off how to go about it. But also just you have to memorize scripture. That was a big thing that obviously we see in all the videos that Charlie was so good at that, but just reading the Bible and focusing on trying to memorize certain scripture or just themes in scripture will help you a lot when tying stuff back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I mean big picture I think about it. Charlie was big about building habits, and the way you get better at it is you steadily build the habit the same way you go to the gym more often. If you make a big point of go every single day for or you know, go three times a week for a month straight, two months straight, you now have that habit. Once you start the habit, you'll stick to it. So if you make a point where anytime you're in you know, maybe have like a clicker in your head, something to remind you, some sort of thing to remind you where anytime I'm in a discussion about a moral issue or political issue, find a way to bring it back to Christ, back to the Gospel.
Speaker 8: After a while, you'll be doing it automatically.
Speaker 4: And I would say again, use the Socratic method. Charlie was expert at this, where you just you ask questions and you drill down to the core fundamental objection that somebody has or disagreement or where you feel like they're getting something wrong. And once you get to that core, motivator, that core driver. I find that more often than not, then you're getting to a moral question, right, so you stop arguing about maybe some specific or small, little minutia. You're getting to a core, fundamental value proposition. And then when you drill down that deep, do you find out what's really getting at them? Then I think it becomes more fundamental, becomes more important to bring up where your moral drivers are, where your value foundations are coming from. And then you bring up scripture, you bring up the Lord. So hopefully that helps I thanks for your question.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Brandon. Brandon, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 19: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 19: So my question is it's something I wanted to ask Charlie but I never got around to it, and it's what are your guys' thoughts or takes on the sociological debate regarding nature versus nurture.
Speaker 9: I have a lot, but I have I have quite I've sometimes I sometimes summed up that people genuinely, they really really want to believe it's almost all nurture. I would say if you look at studies, say, but if you look at a lot of the evidence that's emerged. Over the last few decades, it's generally been tilting more and more towards nature for a lot of things, which is actually good news. Like I think a lot of For example, I think a reason a lot of people don't have as many kids in the US is they get obsessed with the idea that they have to do everything perfectly or it's all over for their kids. They'll fail out of school, they'll become drug adists. And actually, if you're a you know, a pretty good responsible parent, and you're married to another good responsible person, chances are the child you have will be good and responsible without you needing to kill yourselves to bring it about.
Speaker 8: And that's generally good news.
Speaker 9: That's a reason to have more kids, that's a reason to be more relaxed about a lot of things. And it also means on the end, we don't necessarily need to move heaven and earth. Like we've got Infinity programs where they say, okay, well, if we spend another three hundred thousand dollars, we can rehabilitate this criminal because the real problem is he was just raised in a bad home. No, some people are just rotten, and the best thing to do is just remove them from society.
Speaker 8: That stinks, But that's how it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I've been a contemplating this question a lot. Black and I have had discussions offline about it. You know, this is one of the reasons why we love and want to protect Western civilization. We believe it's the product of thousands of years. And it doesn't mean white people or anything. I'm talking about the cultural upbringing of people in Western civilization and the fact that you know, we had centuries with really really strict laws right where people would you know, they were basically killing a lot of people that stole if you stole a horse, if you if you stole like they would literally just the We've been essentially purging the society for years of criminal elements, and now we're getting soft on it, and you're seeing a lot of people that basically are still on the streets that shouldn't be, and we're seeing this with repeat offenders that shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: I do think that you know.
Speaker 4: As a result, like there are cultures that just succeed much better. You see this Asian cultures are massively efficient, and I think that you have to you have to reject tabula rasa in a general sense, and then you have to balance that with your Christian ethics that we're all children of God and we are all made in the image and likeness of God. So it's a bit of a balance and there's a bit of both. And but I think Blake I tend to agree with Blake's take. Does that answer your question?
Speaker 6: Yes, it does that.
Speaker 3: That's uh.
Speaker 19: I know it's a sociological question, and sociology gets a lot of hate. But I think that question and the is human nature good or bad are two fundamental questions.
Speaker 9: To sociology could be a real field if it just had serious people do it, it could be. There's so many interesting.
Speaker 4: That question though, are people fundamentally good or bad? A lot of people get this wrong because they especially Christians, because they say we're sinners, so we're we're bad.
Speaker 15: Well, the Pope even said at one point that we're all born well as good, and he yes.
Speaker 4: You will have a point, as God made us good and then there was a fall. We were made good, then there was a fall, and that's why we have laws in locked doors.
Speaker 9: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.