Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's The Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 1: Thee Alex Marlow Show, and I'm glad you're here. Very busy news day Today. Hillary Clinton is testifying in the Epstein probes. I'm gonna have some information on that. Jd Vance has beginnings crackdown on fraud. I mentioned that in yesterday show one of the announcements from the State of the Union. I'll give you some details there, and some bombshell reporting on the FBI's efforts to try to I believe, legally police Trump, his orbit and his campaign under Joe Biden. I think, furthering some of the revelations that I had in my book, Breaking the Law, my latest book. All that later in the show, but I do want to start where I promised I would start yesterday, which is to continue to go through the state of the Union, which is a historic thing, and it's important to give it more air to Breathe got to keep the new cycle rolling on this thing, because this could be the reset that puts the Republicans, the Conservatives, and Donald Trump in a position to win the midterm election. Or we're going to go down a road where we're going to have NonStop investigations, we're going to have NonStop impeachment efforts, and we're going to be turning over the country to some of the people who simply want to do as harm and are not rooting for this country at all. So one thing I want to do is I want to play a clip that I think that maybe was one of the most important moments of the night. I declared the most important moment was probably the trap that Trump set where he said that stand up if you support Americans over legal aliens. No Democrats would stand up. That was a big one. The other one was Arena Zaritzka's mom where he was honoring her and said, stand up if you don't think our immigrants should be murdered by a recidivous criminals. Seems like a common sense one, and Democrats in CNF there here's another crucial one. I think this reveals quite a bit. Let us play cut one. Rashida Talaib and Iolhanomar.
Speaker 3: You should be ashamed of yourself not standing up.
Speaker 1: He should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: That is why I'm also asking you to end deadly sanctuary cities that protect the criminals and enact serious penalties for public officials who block the removal of criminal aliens. In many cases, drug lords, murders all over our country.
Speaker 1: They're blocking the removal.
Speaker 3: Of these people out of our country, and you should be ashamed of your say.
Speaker 1: So, a couple of crucial points on this. How many of you think this is a good luck? I imagine none of you think that this is oct productive just yelling at people's type of stuff that you'd be embarrassed if your children did this, you'd be embarrassed if high schoolers did this at you know, an assembly or a sporting event. And this is the state of the union, which is I would say, it's like a sacred thing. It's sort of a relatively new tradition in the scheme of things. And again it's not binding stuff, but it's just such a horrific look that they're there and you can't see it in the frame, but Rashid Tlaib has a f ice pin, which is I'm glad it's actually covered by this guy's head because we'd probably get in trouble here if we are showing the visuals. But these people are deeply inappropriate. They're deeply angry, and all they are doing is they're cowed by the online left which is running that party. They're deeply dishonest, they're very aggressive, and that's why when Trump comes out and he's running on stuff like the Save Act, we want to have voter ID, we want to have one thousand dollars in every child's account for the Trump accounts, one of no driver's license for illegal aliens. We want to cut taxes, we want to deregulate, we want to not start new wars if we can avoid them. It's all this stuff. When he's running on these things that everyone agrees on, and then you get people just screaming and yelling at them. I think it is really really is a It is really really essential that what we're doing is seeing that the president is running on things that are wildly popular, wildly popular things, and he is setting a lot of traps for Democrats, and I think he's also got them pretty roasted here. I want to play this cut. This was cut too. I laughed out loud at this.
Speaker 3: And we're able to find enough of that fraud, we will actually have a balanced budget overnight. It'll go very quickly. That's the kind of money you're talking about, will.
Speaker 1: Balance our budget.
Speaker 3: The Somali pirates who ransacked Minnesota remind us that there are large parts of the world where bribery, corruption, and lawlessness are the norm, not the exception. Importing these cultures through unrestricted immigration and open borders brings U problems right here to the USA. And it is the American people who pay the price and higher medical bills, car insurance, race, rent taxes, and perhaps most importantly crime.
Speaker 1: That's right, and that's how affordability is done. Things get less affordable when there's more crime, when there's people flooding the country, which is going to drive up prices of rent, it's going to drive down wages. And I just love that he calls him the Somali pirates, So I think that's just an epic, an epic troll. And do you guys remember the Somali pirate news cycle from back in the day. That's one worth a deep dive. Maybe do a podcast that's Smali pirates one day. But it's funny to call because that's what they are. They are pirrating American money. And just note that, And I brought up earlier in the show that Jade Vance is starting his process of trying to rein in. He's going to try to rein in the what's going to be fraud across the country. That's going to be his main focus. And he said in a statement yesterday that they're going to temporarily halt certain amounts of medicaid funding that's going to State of Minnesota in order to ensure the State of Minnesota takes its obligation seriously to be good stewards of the American people's tax money. Now I love this for a couple of reasons. One, cracking out on fraud helps affordability. Number two, expanding Vance's portfolio is really important because it's important that he can point the stuff when he inevitably runs for president coming up probably the next year, he'll probably announce. So that's good. And this one seems like should be a win because there's fraud all over the country. I will say, though, this is in a way a concession layup, so he can't blow the layup here. He's got to figure out a way to crack down on Frod. Start with Minnesota, but he's got to go to California also other places like that. But really it's in every state, and he needs heads to roll. You got to get some arrest going and got to do some real clean up here. But this could be sort of a extension of Doge. It could really be a major opportunity to start tightening our balance sheet in this country and giving the vice president a nice win. But Trump put him in charge, and the next day he comes out and makes move that makes a lot of sense. We're not going to give you federal money for Medicaid unless you can demonstrate it's not going to the people who are running the leering Center. Makes perfect sense. Trump's already on it, and I think it's a good move. It's a really solid move. And so it's not just about calling out the bad guys. It is also about trying to do stuff proactive for the American people. I think Trump understands that. When we spoke off record at that lunch for the broadcast anchors that I was invited to on the day of the Stay of the Union. I think he understands something pretty fundamental that just because the Democrats have a bad record, it doesn't mean it's a guarantee you beat them. That's very mature point from Trump. It's something that comes from a lot of experience. They can run on bad records and somehow win, and I think Trump respects that. So he has got to solve their problems if he's going to expect to win and have his people expect to win. All right. I mentioned Albig Gail Spamberger's retort to Trump, which I thought was terribly delivered. There's a lot of awkward applause going on. She's incredibly stiff, and she looks just like honestly, if she one of Musk's robots, then I would not be shocked at all. She of course ran as a moderate and has announced I think well over a dozen tax hikes, and she's going to go lighter on crime. It just constant pandering to that online left crowd. I wanted a clip of hers really caught my attention. This is cut three play this place.
Speaker 4: Our president has sent poorly trained federal agents into our cities where they have arrested and detained American citizens and people who aspire to be Americans. And they have done it without a warrant. They have ripped nursing them.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the people who aspire to be Americans. That's what they're calling illegal aliens. Now, this is the biggest euphemism I think I've ever heard for legal aliens. That is, not people who broke our laws get into our country. They're aspiring to be Americans. And there's no evidence that a lot of them are aspiring to be Americans. A lot of them are inspiring to get American money and to send it back to their countries. That is what they want. They want remittances. They aspire to get American remittances. On the other side of the break, I'll play some more clips of people who Trump was highlighting, some real heroes and also victims of a legal alien crime. And this is a point that you already saw today. The RNC put out an ad hammering the Democrats for not standing for Trump's suggestion that the US it is in rights matter more than legal alien criminal rights. This is one of the crucial messages that a lot of families feel in their communities and in their homes because illegal alien crime, a lot of victims, illegal aliens flooding into your cities makes things less affordable, and it makes them, It makes it less safe and less affordable, and it also cuts national cohesion. And this should not be a divisive divisive topic. Should people at least have the decency to sign the guest book when they get in this country and have the decency to put their hand up when Trump is saying, hey, we're cracking down, and say, you know what, I'm gonna have my name be counted. So really important. And to see the left, the alleged moderate Democrats suggest that these people all aspire to be Americans. Is not true. They aspired to get our money. Very cynical stuff, all right. Gold and silvers recently soreed to record hives and then it pulled back, So our precious metal still a goodbye well. Many Wall Street experts predict that higher prices are ahead. Why because we still have trillions of dollars in debt, declining dollar and inflation that just keeps shrinking our savings, even with collections along the way. Gold remains a historical hedge for wealth protection. That's why Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer ditched the sixty to forty stocks and bonds portfolio and is now recommending up to twenty percent in precious metals. They're getting educated and you should too. By calling Lear Capital, my friends Atlear Capital eight hundred and ninety ninety two two two five fives, they're hotline and you get a free gold investment kit. You can learn how you can qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold. That's not a joke, twenty thousand. Their capital has over three billion dollars in in transactions and thousands of five reviews. It's simple. Reach out right now eight hundred nine ninety two two two five five. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five are go to leir alex dot com. All right, a couple of essential clips from the State of the Union that I do think it's important to put a marker down because it frames up the contrast that Donald Trump's Maga America provides to what the Democrats are offering, which is really far left Marxism and radicalism. I want to share with you the story of Sage Blair. Those of you who missed this one one of the key moments of the night in a superstar contrast to everything the Democrats are about these days, Let's play cut five please, and.
Speaker 3: Here is one more opportunity to show common sense in government. In the gallery tonight are Sage Blair and her mother Michelle. In twenty twenty one, Stage was fourteen when school officials in Virginia sought to socially transition her to a new gender, treating her as a boy and hiding it from her parents. Hard to believe, isn't it. Before long, a confused Sage ran away from home after she was found in a horrific situation in Maryland, a left wing judge refused to return Sage to her parents because they did not immediately state that their daughter was their son. Sage was thrown into an all boys, stayed home and suffered terribly for a long time. But today all of that is behind them, because Sage is a proud and wonderful young woman with a full ride scholarship to Liberty University.
Speaker 1: Sage and Michelle please send up amazing Soffa and we love Liberty. Liberty's great place. It just one of these things where you almost can't believe the details that the school hid that they were transitioning the child and did not notify parents. There's apparently huge levels of harassment that were taking place to say to the school, this is also not told to the appearance and the fact that this could go on in our country is completely insane. And should we pause for a second to note that, yes we should, and Trump did, which is great, and I'm very happy that it seems like a stage is on the way back. But not every child is so lucky. A lot of them are permanently castrated and are have damage that is just completely irreversible, irreversible damage. I mean, that's that's the book, Abigail, what's your name? What wonderful book that I read about the transitioning of children. And I'll get a plug for that later. But this is in stark contrast to what the Democrats are doing. Cut seven. This is Ed Markey at the People's State of the Union, the countermarch play this place.
Speaker 5: I will not stand by well they tiget transgender people, demonizing trans kids, panning them from schools and sports, and trying.
Speaker 3: To erase they're very existence from public life. Trans rights are human rights.
Speaker 1: So old white guy coming out saying transwrits or human rights and defending the trans kids is Abigail Schreyer was the name of the woman who wrote Irreversible Damage. She's a very profound meditation on how bad the trans stuff has gotten and it's only going to get worse because the Democrats will not rein it in. I think they're talking about it less, but they really don't see the stories of stage and feel like, wait a minute, and maybe we should stop doing this. The same thing goes to the illegal alien issue. This was another moment that I would be be a huge mistake. I do not play. This is the story of Delilah Coleman, one of the most heart wrenching moments of the Stay of the Union. Let us play cut six please.
Speaker 3: Delilah Coban was only five years old in June twenty twenty four when a eighteen wheel tractor trailer plowed into her stopped car traveling at sixty miles.
Speaker 4: An hour or more.
Speaker 3: The driver was an illegal alliens let in by Joe Biden and giving a commercial driver's license by Open Borders politicians and California doctor said Delilah would never be able to walk or talk.
Speaker 6: Have a good life.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't even be able to eat again. But against all odds, she is now in the first grade, learning to walk, and she's here this evening with her dad. Marcus A fantastic man. Delilah, Please, you are a great inspiration. Please stand up.
Speaker 1: Did you never let care more about Delilah Coleman or do they care more about activist and agitator Alex Pretty Do they care more about agitator Renee Good. We know the answer to this that they care more about people who agitate on behalf of Somali pirates. They care more about people who are they're trying. They spend more time trying to put people like Donald Trump and his team in jail than they do try to put illegal aliens in jail who are doing great harm to the citizens of this country. Because a viral video is going on right now of a person, presumably an illegal alien, driving on the wrong side of the road and attractor trailer for miles on a highway in this country, we're giving away these commercial driver's licenses way too easily, and we're not taking seriously the safety and security of Americans. When you understand what's happening is that China is trying to kill us with fentanyl and the cartels in Mexico are allowing for it to happen, then you start understanding so much about what's ailing us in this country. Trump sees it clearly, and now it's on us to convince our friends and family who don't listen to President Trump that they got to get on board here before we lose this place. We'll be right back. One of the things that I'm most excited about about Donald Trump's administration versus what we're seeing from the left is that they're increasingly becoming joyless scolds. Andrew Breitbart was tracking this when he was alive that he thought the left was lurching away from having really a monopoly on fun and being exciting and being punk rock to just being the Cairns of the world who are trying to shut everyone down from having a good time. And I think that was on full display this week because you see not just the energy that Trump brought, the fun that Trump rings wherever he goes, but the contrast, the Democrats seem like such bummers. From the Rasheta Tlaibes to the ilhan Omars to the people who were trying to make the US men's hockey teams gold medal some sort of a political controversy. These guys are so cool and they remind me of the warrior ethofs that has really defined America and defined most successful civilizations in the West in the last several centuries. Jack Hughes was back on the ice for the New Jersey Devils in the NHL and he had a rousing ovation and he did some of the I was very classy here. I want you guys check this out. You might miss a little bit if you don't get the visuals, but that's why we recommend check out the show in the Salem News channel nine PM or on my podcast on YouTube Rumble. Let's play cut eight please.
Speaker 5: He had seven points in six games and scored the golden goal in overtime. That's secure the United States its first met hockey goal medal six nineteen eighty two. Those fans, let's sat on number eighty six, shack.
Speaker 7: Je So what he's doing here is he's going to the.
Speaker 1: Bench of his the opposing team, I think it's Buffalo Sabers, and he's pulling out a guy named Kage Thompson who was on his team on the USA team. So they're about to compete against each other on the ice for the NHL, but he goes and brings him out because this is about our country and they won the gold medal together, and that's exactly what the nationalism is all about. It's what the Olympics should theoretically be all about, is that even though they're competing in professional sports against each other, there's still teammates when it comes to the United States of America and our country. I thought that was just an awesome moment, and it's contrasted by the left insisting that this is some sort of a big political thing. Is this is something that is continuing to go on with Hillary Knight, who is the captain of the US women's national team, recalled the Donald Trump. I don't think I played the audio, but Trump made a joke when he called the men's team he called the locker room after the men win the gold medal game, that if he doesn't invite the women to the White House, then he's going to get impeached, which is hilarious. It's a funny joke and everyone laughs at it and so this is joyless, skuld Hillary Knight, let's play cut sixteen plays.
Speaker 8: I just thought the joke was distasteful and unfortunate, and I think, you know, just the way women in are represented. It's a great teaching point and to really shine light on how women should be championed for their amazing feats. And now I have to sort of sit and anybody else to sit in front of you and explain someone else's behavior. It's not my responsibility.
Speaker 1: Does this make any of you want to watch more women's sports when they're just so not fun? It's a yeah, I really had my feelings hurt because he made a joke. Can't you just say he was just making a joke and that is sort of the reality it was. We were very excited for the men. You've a chance to be classy there and to have a sense of humor, But say no, we really had our feelings hurt, and that's why we're considering not going to the White House. It's just so lame and weak, and it makes you just not want to support them as much. It just doesn't have a great time, have a you play sports, you win gold, have a great time. We lost our sense of fun. As a country, we kind of have. The Internet's made things a lot less fun. Sadly, I want to play from the Trump call to the USA Hockey team. Listen carefully this because there's some important details to pick out. Let's play cut thirteen please, and we have to.
Speaker 9: I must tell you, we have to bring the woman.
Speaker 1: I do believe I probably would be a pitch. So they laugh. But then you hear in the background they're saying two for two, two for two, So they're giving it up to the ladies. So the men are excited, the women one, and they just blow it. You just blow it, and you, guys, I why be squares and just embrace the men and women are different. We have we can joke around just so many fundamental things that we just lost sight of. I did get a kick out of this. This is a really fun one. This is from a uh this is from a clip from Paul Skins. Those of you followed baseball Paul Skins, I was Sky Young Award winner in the National League. He's one of the I was a most popular players in the league and he just seems like a generally a pretty cool guy. His girlfriend is Livy Dunn, who is very popular social media personality who's gymnast and he's had a very cool mustache. And the guy is just a he's just a stud, and so this was him. I wouldn't play this clip for you and get your reactions. Play cut twelve please yeah, on.
Speaker 6: Men's hockey, women's hockey, all the other you know goals that we want in books.
Speaker 1: For America.
Speaker 5: We've got to assert our dominance over everybody else.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be. That's gonna be.
Speaker 4: I want to say, that's what we do.
Speaker 5: So let's gotta keep it going.
Speaker 1: The audio is a little faint, but this quote just knocked me on my seat. We're America. We've got to assert our dominance over everybody else. That's what we do. We're America. We've got to assert our dominance over everybody else. That's what we do. How cool is that? I gotta say, even if you're competing against a guy like this, competing against you know, America's hockey team, America's baseball teams, it's even hearing that it probably intimidates you. And even if it doesn't, you got acknowledge it's a pretty cool thing to say. And I used to think that was one of our values. We used to have a good time trying to be the toughest guys on the block. Let's not use lose sight of that. And the woke era has really done that to us. Is very negative and the Democrats just continue to The Democrats continue to elevate the lamest voices imaginable, but it doesn't mean that they're popular. This is Congressman Tim McBride. I want to play this clip. It's another one where you're gonna miss out some of the visuals if you miss it, but this is cut fourteen. Please ue you guys wearing what we're doing now of you don't get to see it. They're all use your furries. They're all dressed in frog outfits. This is what the Left does now, is they all dress up as animals. Grown adult dress up as animals. So Tim McBride, who costplays as a woman, this is the trans member of Congress. And then he's got all these frogs out I don't know the significance of the frogs. I didn't care, but remember yesterday I played the clip of the guy who was a furry giraffe who's very angry. So he got arrested, a bunch of stuff criticizing Trump, attacking Trump. If you wire, these guys so obsessed with the animal costplay, they don't want to live in reality. They simply want to live online, or they want to live in some sort of a costume er. Nowtfit right, let's play some more. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I okay, okay, I thought we were sharks. I thought we were sharks. I thought we were sharks.
Speaker 10: I'll be back, I'll be back, I'll be back, So Congresswoman McBride. So I'm upstairs and I'm in Mike Johnson's.
Speaker 1: So the joke apparently is a guy a dressed as a shark and he was supposed to be a frog. So that's hilarious, I guess. And now he's calling the congressman congresswoman, let's see. Go ahead, Johnny.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna need you to stop trauma dumping on me. I'm a trans person in Congress. I already have enough trauma to deal with. I can't sure love you, honey.
Speaker 1: So a trans person, just I guess the goal is just to claim that you've had trauma. What's interesting is that I feel like I'm being traumatized by Tim McBride. I'm being traumatized by the trans That's where I'm at now. It's just all fake. It's just all fake. It's all performative, and its distracts us from actual problems that are happening in this country. One of the things that I wanted to highlight, which is I can't even believe this story is real. But the FBI subpoena Cash Bettel and Susie Wiles's phone records in twenty twenty three, and the FBI surreptitiously recorded phone call between Wiles and her lawyer, So I don't know what the exact rules are. I know that A. Hugh Hewitt was an outrage about this. He's a very sophisticated legal scholar, I call it here on Salem on his ex account, he was saying that this is one of the most egregious breaches attorney client privilege we've ever seen. How do you get these records? Did they pay for them? Did someone get bought off to have this thing leak? But if the FBI is recording conversations, this is spying. And this is a key point in the brief here in this report from Fox News that I'm Reading twenty twenty three, the FBI recorded a phone call between Wiles and her attorney. According to two FBI officials, Wiles's attorney was aware of the call, that it was being recorded and consented to it, but Wiles was not. So you even got lawyers who are basically, I guess, plants who are turning on people in Trump administration, trying to help the deep state make their lives miserable. I note this because the left hates democracy. I wrote about this over and over again, breaking the law. It's a huge theme of the book. I think it's actually a chapter header in the book, but that's a theme here that we're seeing is that Donald Trump delivers a State of the Union, which you get to do if you're president. Ilhan Omar Rashieta Talay. They shout it down, Other Democrats boycott. They don't think he should have the right to be able to speak, which is one of the advantages about winning the election. Then Trump has got a team assembling, a team running for president, going to try to get reelected. And what does Joe Biden's White House do? They coordinate a raid with the FBI of mar A Lago, which obviously was coordinated, but we didn't get hard evidence until last week that was the case. Now we're learning the FBI spying on Susie Wiles, one of the top people in Trump's campaign, Cash Mattel, someone who's a top person in Trump's orbit who is critical investigating the Russia, the Russia collusion hoax, the Russiagate. So our government, our deep state, being weaponized against Donald Trump and his administration and his closest allies. This was taken as judge normal within the Joe Biden Whitehouse. And that's why I say things like with JD Van's where it's not merely enough for him to identify fraud. We need heads to roll, we need people handcuffs, purp walked. And these are slightly unrelated in the sense that FBI fraud is not what he's tasked with. He's tasked with finding fraud state to state. But I'm saying that this is what's going to get people very excited heading into the midterm election. This was going to keep that energy high for Trump in his base and his administration. And to keep things high is if people are held to account. One thing is happening right now is Hillary Clinton's appearing as part of a US House panel's Epstein probe. And it's important to remember that Bill Clinton is some pretty deep ties with Epstein. Repeated over and over again, Clinton was epstein associate dating back in the nineties. There was reportedly dozens of individual flight legs that Bill Clinton took on Epstein's low led explus private jet. We don't know if he went to the island. Apparently he didn't, but there is a reference in one of the documents that Clinton likes them young a lot of photos of course, always photos of but not just with Epstein, but with Jula Maxwell, Epstein's pimp. So we don't know there's any wrongdoing that was going on, but we know that they want to keep talking about Trump. But one thing that they should be talking about they should be talking about the Clintons first. So let's see what Hillary Clinton does. She's pretty crafty though. So this is where the Republicans have to deliver. They've got to deliver, they've got to have heads roll, and they've got to have accountability for some of the bad guys who are controlling so much of this country. Some good news that we got earlier this morning, ten FBI staffers who worked on that mar al Lago documents case are fired. Probably should be more. Case was completely absurd, The raid was absurd, The document's case was so over prosecuted it's beyond belief. I have pages and pages event in my book, Breaking the Law. I'll if you check it out. All right, we gotta talk about Lear Capital. My good friends over there. Gold and silver record highs, but then they pull back a little bit. So are precious metals still a goodbye? Many Wall Street experts predict that higher prices are head. Why because we still have trillions in national debt, declining dollar and inflation that just keeps shrinking our savings, even corrections along the way. Gold remains a historical hedge of for wealth protection. It's by Morgan, Stanley's chief investment officer has dropped the sixty to forty stocks and bonds portfolio and is recommending twenty percent in precious metals. They got educated. You can too. By calling my friends at Lear Capital eight hundred two two two five five, you get a free gold investment kit and you can seve if you can qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold. They've got three billion dollars in transactions, They've got thousands of five star reviews. Give them a call eight hundred nine nine two two two five five or call lear Alex dot com. He had a very nice true here on The Marlow Show. Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Rickard Junior, Rick Lock, Grat, Challie Matt Sivil, Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan and John Cassio all pitch in. I mentioned to you yesterday that I've got these fantastic interviews with cabin secretaries in the CAM. I'll be releasing those probably on my podcast feeds, so please subscribe, including with Tom Homan and Tom Homan made a He was asked about Pope Leo, who has rebuked deportations, and I want to play his response to this. Let us play cut nine please.
Speaker 6: I'm a lifelong Catholic, still practicing Catholic. Catholic faith is always in support of law enforcement. Always has been that he should be two. I've said that many times before, and you ought to be fixed in the Catholic churs because they got their own issues. But bottom line is, you know, if we jump the law the Vatican. The penalties for doing that are much harder than the ones here in the United States into the country. So look what he doesn't understand. There's a flip side the illegal migration. Thirty one percent of women get break. Making that journey, over four thousand aliens died, and making that journey on our Joe Biden courting made the Americans died at fet knockers you open boarding when you're overwhelmed, the bordatrol, all the bad things happening, sex trafficking, increase of five, all increases securing the border, safe lives. And I'm happy to sit down on this glantur.
Speaker 1: This is just such an essential point. He gets into this detail and more in our interview that I'll play for all of you. And this is the point, is the humanitarian crisis that's enabled by the open border. The open border creates more humanitarian strife. That's been the point we've been making a bright part for over a decade. Homan is the single most powerful person who can make this message. Because why In twenty fifteen, he received a major award, the Presidential Rank Award for Distinguished Service from Barack Obama and Barack Obama's administration. The photos are out there of him smiling, Tom Homan getting the medal from Obama. Why because he was the executive Associate director of Vice and he was involved in enforcement and removal operations. ROS That's why he got the award. He got the award specifically for deportations and getting the bad guys out of this country and back to whence they came. So that's why he got acknowledged. There's no other reason. It's the deportations, and so to act is that we don't like deportations now just because Trump's in office is completely ignorant of our history, even of recent Democrats side of course from Joe Biden. This is why I feel like the Democrats might have to turn away from their current crop of politicians for who they're going to run for president. My initial thought was, you're gonna have to find a CEO so with the clean slate who can talk like a moderate. But the guy who seems like he's standing in the breach right now is Steven A. Smith, the sports commentator. I played a clip of him that he was last week or two. He's got another one talking about this exact stuff. Let's play cut ten guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're talking about the board.
Speaker 9: He had a board and needed to be closed, but that was because Biden opened it. If Biden had it opened, then followed Obama, who deported more people than Trump did, and Obama's tournament office over three point one million people would deport it. How come you didn't follow that, Joe Biden? How come you didn't follow that? Democrats? How come it was okay to celebrate Ice at that particular time when Biden was I'm sorry, when Obama was in and you had networks literally traveling with Ice to show you the marvelous work that they were doing. But suddenly Trump is doing it and now it's a pariah and Ice needs to go and it needs to be completely banned.
Speaker 5: Why, I thank you?
Speaker 1: Every city is existing? Why is that?
Speaker 9: Why do you get to, you know, implement laws that could get you to ignore federal laws?
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 9: How does that benefit our country? I'm saying to ask ourselves these questions.
Speaker 1: It's just great points. So again, could the Democrats tolerate that? And a primary rate is the fact that he's just a sports commentator. Does that make him a viable politician? I mean, who knows, but it's the only one who's on the left. He seems to be making any sense whatsoever. Can't they sort out some of their worst ideas. Apparently they can't contrast out with what I played earlier with Ed Markey saying we're going to trans the kids whatever he said. All right, there's a number of other huge stories that are out there that I have not gotten a chance to talk about. But Washington Post posting huge losses three hundred million dollars over the past few years. So if you think some sort of a war on journalism, Jeff Bezos continues to fund the thing, I think, probably reluctantly at this point, despite the fact that it's completely irrelevant in Washington and continues to lose lots and lots of money. So I mentioned earlier, we'll keep an eye on Hillary Clinton testifying to Congress on the Epstein revelations. We'll have updates there as well. Judges ordered three hundred and fifteen three hundred and forty five million dollar payment that could bankrupt green Peace. Get the tails on that at Brightbart News. But that's kind of cool. The green movement is just dying, and a jury awarded energy transfer through six hundred and sixty million dollars against green Peace, which was apparently two high, but it's still down to three forty five, which could be great. I mean it is. They're going to appeal but we'll see. But basically that they had it was from them disrupting the Dakota Access pipeline, defamation, trespassing, physical damages and they're getting busted and that is very very cool. We got election day coming up here in the UK where let's see if not FA's Reform Party is able to make some progress and to be able to capitalize in some of the left's weakness throughout the West. All that's there as well. So you're just tons of stuff going on and it is a blast to be in the news business right now. One of my favorite weeks of the year. Wish we be more time, but we don't go in peace to love and serve the Lord.