Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: It's the Alex marlow Show. I'm glad you're here. We're gonna get you some Iron War updates today where communications have gotten an impath with the rainy regime. We got some State dinner updates which all the pomp and circumstances, some great messaging, Trump absolutely on point with his speeches, gets to some of that. We're gonna have more victim blaming that I'll run down for you, with Trump getting blamed for his own assassination tempt. But we'll start with the James Comey indictment, which came out a little bit after yesterday's show, So this won't be the newest information, but I want to get you everything that's up to the minute for you, as well as my take on this with someone who has written extensively about Jim Comey's law fair and how he really did try to inspire assassination and President Trump is not a joke. You can't write eighty six forty seven and not know exactly what that means. When you're in the position of power that Jim Comey was in as FBI director, he knows full well. But let's start with Todd blanche who's the acting Attorney General, who's getting straight down to business, which, again, this is what Trump likes. This is the number one job qualification for someone to work for Trump. Do you do stuff or are you someone who's going to sit on the sidelines or are you going to be someone who just starts engaging. So this is from the Department of Justice. Let's play cut nine.
Speaker 3: Please, guys, threatening the life of the President of the United States will never be tolerated by the Department of Justice. Over the past year, this department has charged dozens of cases involving threats against all sorts of individuals. We take these seriously, every single one of them. I say that to say that, well, this case is unique, and this indictment stands out because of the name of the defendant, his alleged conduct is the same kind of conduct that we will never tolerate and that we will always investigate and regularly prosecute.
Speaker 1: I like the use of the word tolerant. It tolerates here, because why would we tolerate stuff like this? So, for those of you who are not familiar, this was an indictment that came down to federal felony accounts related to the May fifteenth Instagram post that Komi had made where he had put an image in the sand allegedly on some walk he was on where he spelled out eighty six, which means to eliminate. Anyone who's been the restaurant industry knows that, but also you would imagine law enforcement would know that as well. Eighty six means is a term for something when something is killed. That's when you eighty six it. And then forty seven, I mean the forty seven president. Pretty clear as day, you can't do that. This is straight out of US Code. It says you can't willfully make threats against taking the life again of the president. You can't even threaten to inflict bodily harm upon the president. It is illegal. Is one of those things that where free speech does end there. That is a clear as day in the statutes, so that's out there. So that was count number one. Count number two is transmitting a threat in interstate commerce. So I guess this is because he did this via Instagram social media platform. That's an additional penalty as well, potentially, so up to ten years in prison for each count. And so it'll be interesting here. What I like about it is action being taken. What I like about it is that when you have the opportunity for these people who engage in deep levels of law fair and James Comy's Lawfair against Psident Trump is mostly well known, but there's even additional details if you here to look them up in my latest book, Breaking the Law, where I go through a lot of this stuff. But he is someone who conspired against President Trump and used his status within the government to try to disseminate information that would get Trump indicted for Russian collusion. That was one of the things that he was up to, which was clear election interference, election meddling, and he did this from his perch as FBI director and all bad stuff. So there's a bad guy and he did something that was obviously illegal. So why would we allow for people to do things that are obviously illegal. In a climate where there's so much violence against the president, he's dodging assassination attempts. It seems like every other weekend. How could we have the top law enforce beneficial in this country be allowed to make such a threat against the president. It does not stand to reason that we would allow for that. So Tom Lanscae's in there and he immediately cracks down, and it's very hard not to love it. It's very hard not to love it. I got one more clip a blanche here. This is cut fifteen.
Speaker 4: Anybody in this country thinks, especially given what happened over the past couple of years with respect to President Trump, that it is okay for anybody to threaten the president of the United States, that it is okay to threaten the president of the United States, and then have the media or others say, well, that's not serious, then we have a bigger problem than I even imagined in this country. Of course, it's serious when you threaten the president of the United States, and anybody that tries to put forward some narrative that this is just about seashells or something to the contrary is missing the point. You cannot threaten the president of the United States. That's not my decision. That's Congress's decision in the law that they passed. And so yes, of course this is a serious case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is his talking more, but it's a great talking point. It's in the law that you can't do this, and so he's going to in Congress pass the law. So it sounds like this should be an opening shut case, but it will be one where if Komi does not go to jail to for some period of time for this, then it does seem like then we're justffeckless and we don't have the ability to fight back at the same way that they fought against us. And if any of you who thinks this is pure a retribution is not because the law, he's clearly in violation of the law. But we also need to send a signal to people that if you're going to engage in law fair against President Trump and you're going a threatened President Trump, then we're not going to have tolerance for this. And if you think about all of the people who were put in jail by the previous regime, the Biden regime, and all of this was designed to rig an election. All this was designed to make it so that Trump could not feel the government. Think about how many people were probably deeply discouraged from joining up with Trump's administration because they know that once you do so, then you have the you will it's so likely that you will end up going to prison. It really is one of those things where you have to understand that this is deeply effective in terms of the way the left is targeted. The law, the law, fair apparatus, the law, fair superstructure. Again, President Trump supporters, it has a chili effect. It's very intimidating. They've been doing this to us, and so the people who are the most responsible, it is our obligation to hold them to the same standards that they've been holding us. I'm not saying you go further than they do, but you have to hold them to the same standards. All right, I want to play Comy responded, let's play this please. This is cut to you.
Speaker 5: Well, they're back, this time about a picture of seashells on a North Carolina beach a year ago. And this won't be the end of it. But nothing has changed with me. I'm still innocent. I'm still not afraid, and I still believe in the independent federal judiciary. So let's go. But it's really important that all of us remember this is not who we are as a country. This is not how the Department of Justice is supposed to be. And the good news is we get closer every day to restoring those values. Keep the face.
Speaker 1: Just remember that Donald Trump himself was arrested and mug shotted. So this is just part and parcel, and it is one of those things where dozens and dozens and dozens of people who in Trump's orbit were arrested. All of the Jay six stuff. I mean it is. He does not have a leg to stand on here. He is a sitting duck figuratively speaking, and hopefully ends up going to jail. But it's noteworthy here in so many senses because this is the beginning from what I'm able to glean of the resetting of our minds that we can actually fight fire with fire when it comes to law Fier. I got a clip of Mark Elias. Mark Elias is the person who is maybe more responsible for the Lawfier playbook than anyone else that I researched and wrote about. He's an attorney and He appears frequently on MS. Now I got a cut here talking about this exact subject matter from yesterday. Cut ten.
Speaker 6: We need to stop saying that this is not the department. This is the Department of Justice. These are the rules of the Department of Justice. What people like James call me are referring to is a Department of Justice that no longer exists. We are never going back to it. It is never being restored. We are never going to have another Merrick Garland run Department of Justice. Now that doesn't mean Democrats will weaponize in the way that Republicans are. But if we do not get over the nostalgia and think that we are going backwards in time and that somehow this is an operation, we're going to have a very long two years. It's going to be a long two years anyway, but it's going to be worse if we do not accept that this is the reality in which we live.
Speaker 1: He's right, And this is what's so important, is that we're now finally understanding that reality ourselves. Because they've always done this to us. They're going to continue to do this to us NonStop. All those mugshots always, it isn't people getting wrapped up in the law fier dragnet by Mark Elias himself. They understand this, and now it's time for us to bust them when they do stuff illegal like threatened the president. So good stuff, Good on Todd Blanche and more to come here as well. All right, I'm gonna tell you about Esther. She's a Jewish woman who's in Israel. Been trying to tell you about her story because it's incredible, living through days and nights of fear, siren sounding rockets, screaming through the sky, long stretches spent in a bomb shelter. She's eighty four years old, and Esther's elderly. She's fragile, and she's alone. So I want you to imagine that she's got no help. She had no food deliveries, no medical care, no one knocking at her door, in a war zone, except for friends like you who are able to get her things that she needs through the Fellowship. You're there with her, bringing food urgent needs, reminding Jewish people like Esther that she's not forgotten in times of fear and uncertainty. Your compassion brings hope and help. Esther asks you hear these words to those who give. You're doing a very great mitzvah, a good deed. You give from your heart, and may God protect you. Your prayers for God's protection and for peace in Jerusalem. Give Jewish people like Esther hope. You can support her by going to support IFCJ dot org. Go to support IFCJ dot org. Right now, a lot of folks in the know are looking at silver and the numbers are eye popping. Some experts see it hitting one hundred and fifty dollars an ounce, and Bank of America they're saying it could climb to three hundred dollars by year end. Now why is that? Because silver is the fuel for the modern world. You want solar panels, you need silver, electric vehicles, AI data centers, they don't work without it. It's critical for our advance electronics and frankly for a national defense as well. The reality is silver is a strategic industrial resource that powers just about everything we rely on. So it makes sense. Headline suggest silver could be one of the best buying opportunities this year. If you're considering silver, call the team I trust at Lear Capital. They're numbers eight hundred nine to two two two five five. Get their free Silver Report and see if you qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus silver. That's eight hundred nine to two two two five to five eight hundred nine to two chewo chwo five to five or visit lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: One other thing that happened yesterday I was very cool is the state dinner where the president was in great form. King Charles was there as well. There's a lot of pomp and circumstance. It goes into these things, and I always enjoy checking them out. As someone who's a conservative, I like the idea of conserving things, and I think that having tradition, having things that are lasted longer than you is very important for the human experience. And I think that the monarchy in general has been a good thing, even though it's fun to joke about how we broke apart from it, U and I want to play some cuts from this. I think it's pretty noteworthy. Let's play from the President of the United States. This is my favorite moment. Perhaps play cut fourteen.
Speaker 8: The first Americans saw themselves as free men, carrying the forward and central liberties and ancient rights of the Anglo Saxons into this new and beautiful world. In the eyes of America's founders, our War of Independence.
Speaker 9: Was fought not to reject this heritage, but to reclaim.
Speaker 7: It and perfect it.
Speaker 8: As the founding father George Mason wrote, we claim nothing but the liberty and privileges of Englishmen, in the same degree as we had still continued among our brethren when we were in Great Britain.
Speaker 1: It's just great lines, and it's just great speech writing from the President, and I love to see that from his team to draw for those traditions, and Trump also some good jokes as well as play cut thirteen.
Speaker 9: Please, before we really begin, I want to congratulate Charles on having made a fantastic speech today at Congress. He got the Democrats to sand I've never been able.
Speaker 10: To do that.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 8: They liked him more than they've ever liked any Republican or Democrat.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it's just great. It's just a good, good joke around. Trump loves entertaining in this way. And also I do like the idea that we're able to rise above some petty differences with other nations and it's noteworthy that the UK government does not agree with the president a lot. I'm sure King Charles doesn't love President Trump's politics, but he understands that there is a there's something that matters more than just your petty political differences. Whereas in this country there's one political party, the Democrat Left, that only sees one thing. They only see politics. That is their most important thing. It's the thing that they care about the most. It's the thing that they are fixated on the most often. And there are things that rise above that. And that's why it's nice to see these see these state dinners, and I think that it's it's a great event. Is a great event. The optics are really great. We get some great coverage for you up at Breitbart as well. We go through all the fashion that was there. Millennia was looking fantastic as always. King Charles gave Trump a very personal gift, a gift of a ship's bell from a World War Two submarine from Her Majesty's ship. Trump is received graciously as always, So it's just great and all the more reason that we need to get our ballroom going. So there's also some footage. I don't know if Greg's able to put this on the screen. But Trump also these revolutionary war soldiers that came out for the king, which I thought was sort of funny. I don't know why we did this. I don't know what message this sends, but I find this to be sort of a troll but also looks super cool because Trump gets this, he gets the opt he gets the television of it all. And also it was really good to know that the White House did tweet out that there were two kings, so just some optimum rage baiting that was going on as well. There. All right, The next thing I want to do is a quick update on the Iran war, which is really not going that great. Trump has said that Iran can't get the rat together, they don't know how to sign a non nuclear deal, and they better get smart soon. And then he tweeted out a picture of himself holding a machine gun with a bunch of explosions going off behind him. He's in a black suit with sunglasses on in the middle of some mountains in the Middle East. You could tell that that's sort of the scene with some mud huts in the background. So Trump is not happy that Iran. It feels like the main impass that's going on here with the war is that Trump only wants to talk about Iran and Iran does not want to. I'm sorry, Trump on almost talking about nuclear weapons and Iran does not. That's basically it. So the news coming out of Iran is very slow right now because everyone's holding their breath to see what Trump is going to do. He thinks that Iran's peace proposal is unacceptable because they don't want to talk about the nuclear issue. So the Trump only wants to talk about the nuclear issue and Iran doesn't. And Iran again moves very slowly, as they keep saying, because the way they negotiate their layers of bureaucracy, it is just a slow process to get anything done with Iran anyway, and it's sort of unclear who's actually in charge of the country because we keep killing all the bad guys. So really noteworthy there, and I think we will have more updates for you in the days and weeks to come. But this does not look great in the sense that Iran is trying to They're trying to wait this out because they believe the American media we will do their bidding for them and try to push Trump to end the war before he's got a clear nuclear agreement, because they know it'd be devastating for Trump politically if the war drags out much longer. So that's where we are. Unfortunately, I wish I had better news than that. I'll give you some more details though, on the other side of the break in some of the economic realities of this situation. But we gotta pay some bills. Be right back on the Marlow Show, all right, So Scott Bessen talked a lot about some of the economic realities of the Iranian situation that we've got right now, and we need to figure out a way to get oil prices under control, which they're not at the moment oil is soaring again. I don't think it helps that Trump has seen that Trump has putting out these fairly discouraging true social posts about the war that suggests that maybe it's going to go on for a long time. And I understand that that he needs to do that. He needs to keep us informed and making sure Ron does not get nuclear weapons is more important than momentary high gas prices. But it is a big deal, and people are now having all these posts that are out that we're going to see two hundred dollars barrel oil, which I don't think is going to happen, but of course could be wrong. Gash prices are extremely high across the country, not just in California. I want to play a clip though of Secretary of Treasury Best and talking about some of this stuff, which I think provides quite a bit of clarity. Here is eleven guys.
Speaker 7: We are partnering with our golf allies, who having been fired upon for almost forty days, are much more willing to share the bank accounts of members of the Iranian regime in their countries. We are reaching out to banks, including Chinese banks, to remind them of that any Iranian goods and the purchases that are of are forbidden, and that the the dollars would be sanctioned, and that we will press for secondary sanctions. That there's a problem.
Speaker 1: So to sum this up in a nutshell is that Iran's economy is doing absolutely horribly. And so you're reading a lot of a mainstream media narrative that we're actually losing the war, that the war efforts not going well, Aron might be winning. Trump is cooked here, but they're ignoring the reality that not only did we decimate Iran's navy, their air defenses, their nuclear capabilities, kill dozens of their top leadership. Iran's economy is in is tanking right now. It's completely devastating what's happening to the Iranian economy. And all of this is because of our war efforts and the fact that we've got this blockade going, so they can't get their oil out of the Gulf. So it's costing them one hundred and seventy million dollars daily, is the suggestion that Bessett makes here. So their inflation is doubling, its courtesy is rapidly to preiating, and this is only going to get worse from here for them. And also it's bad for China as well, So there's nothing that China can do to solve this situation, and they need the Iranian oil urgently as well. So there are some ancillary downstream effects that are really not that bad here, and in fact are kind of help us in the war effort because we're making Iran hurt a little bit for their unwillingness to give up their nuclear ambitions. So that is a positive, and it's one that is not really coming through a lot Another positive is what's happening with the oil cartel known as OPEK, and I pose and this is a call show. On the show yesterday, I gave you a best and worst case scenario for why the UAE was leaving Opek, and it is essentially that they are coming closer. I gave you the best case scenario they were actually getting closer to the United States of America, and that is what it appears to be. John Carney, who works in the Bright Part business digest with me every day. We went through it last night and we were going through it, and it seems very clear that the reason the UAE is leaving OPAK is because that they don't want to be dependent on the Saudis, where they've had some beefs with them, and they are also don't want to be tied to Iran at all. They want to be closer to the United States of America, which is one of the biggest oil producers in the world, and they want to continue to grow that alliance. And there's not really a lot the Saudis can do about it right now because the Saudis keep getting attacked by Iran and they've got their hands full with other issues. So they can't really prevent them from leaving Opak, which is I think a big power move from for the United States of America. And this is all one of these things where it won't be touted like this in the press, but it is. The UAE feels as though their future is better tied to the United States as its major oil producer in terms of a country that is dominant in the oil space, rather than Saudi Arabia, and that's a decent thing for US. Saudis are getting along with them well, but they can't stop the AE from doing this. And it's all a sign that President Trump is continuing to forge new alliances that are very powerful and strong in the region. And we like that because Middle East is a very powerful part of the world just by nature of all their oil revenue. So we got that go on. All this is lightly positive and is so just don't give up, hope, do not despair. All right, some breaking news the Supreme Court is weakened a landmark Civil rights era law and this actually helps the Republicans perhaps keep control of the House six to three decision Louisiana versus Calais, which is a It involves redistricting maps, and it is centered around a majority black district that was jerrymandered specifically along racial lines. And that's how a lot of gerrymandering is done, because the Democrats understand that the easiest way to win elections is to move blocks of voters, not individual voters, but blocks of voters, and dependably black voters vote Democrat. So essentially, if Democrats draw districts that are around on racial grounds, then that is going to help them preserve seats. And so this is a six to three with all of the clear ideological split. All the leaning conservative justices voted along the same lines. The opinion came from Justice Alito and it was joined by Roberts, Thomas, Corsic, Kavanaugh, and Barrett. It is affirmed a lower court's decision which struck down a map that was jerrymandered specifically along racial lines, saying that illegal. So it's a win. It's a win for the Supreme Court, and it does help Republicans, I think have more sensible districting that will help us perhaps keep the keep the House come the midterms. I think the midterm's gonna be very tight, guys. I don't see a blowout either direction. I don't see a blowout for the Democrats. I don't see a blowout for Republicans. So every single seat counts, which is why if there's an opportunity to redistrict in our favor that's legal, we need to take it. And if there is a way to use the course to challenge any what we believe to be illegal redistricting as we're seeing in Virginia clearly illegal, we need to push that as far as we can because there's really just not a lot of common ground Democrats these days, so we need to keep pushing and pushing. And to illustrate that point, we got another day of victim blaming from the Democrats where they continue to try to make it as though the latest assassination attempt on Donald Trump may have been Donald Trump's fault. I got some audio for you. Let's play cut eight. This is George Stephanopoulos on Sirius XM with Dan Abrams as another establishment media figure. Let's play cut a.
Speaker 11: Please, No one's legitimizing violence in any way. I very little patience for this. Has the president faced three threats in the last year the last couple of years. Absolutely, is that abominable absolutely have pop Democrats like Tim Walt in Minnesota, like this taker of the Minnesota House, like Josh Sapiro in Pennsylvania, also faced attacks and threats, Yes they have. The problem with political violence and extremism is evident on both sides.
Speaker 1: But Joshapiro was attacked by a pro Palestinian activist. It wasn't someone who had nothing to do with conservatives. It's the this is not a this is the guy who was not motivated by conservatives. He was inspired by the Israel Gaza conflict, and he's a pro Palestinian guy. That was a motive. It was really because Joshapiro is pro Israel for the most part, in a merely mouthed sort of Democrat way. But it's so disingenuous. This is the whole thing with these liars. The George Sephanopolis, who of course was Clinton's communication director and has been a mainstream media figure ever since, which is outrageous. It's I don't need to point this out for the eleventh million time on talk radio, but it's outrageous. That's the case. But that's just such a blatant lie, acting as though we on the right responsible for the attack on Joshapiro from The Palestinian Activist, Completely ridiculous, keep lying and smearing. But here's the point. The reason why he lies is because they don't have enough real examples. They don't have enough real examples of actual right wing violence. I'm not saying there's none, but there's very little, and now there's way less than we even thought, given the SPLC revelations, given the fact that the SPLC is astroturfing a lot of these things that seemed to be right wing violence. So really noteworthy that that's where they're at because they just don't have anyone with a charismatic message. They don't have anyone with a message that is going to resonate with the American people. Zora Mamdani cannot be president because he was not born in this country, but he is engaging in a pretty fascinating experiment that's going on in New York City with socialism, and we're gonna check in on and see how this is going play. Cut seven, please, guys.
Speaker 12: New York City faces a budget crisis of a historic magnitude. We inherited a deficit larger than any since the Great Recession. Years of mismanagement and chronic under budgeting, alongside a structural imbalance between what New York City sends the state and what we receive in return, have taken a toll. We cannot close this deficit with savings alone. We need new revenue, and we need a structural reset in our relationship with the state. That is the only way to meet our legal obligation to pass a balanced budget, and to do so without imposing a financial burden onto the backs of working people.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome. He's saying we have a crisis because he keeps trying to spend stuff in you Universal three K and stuff like that, and he feels like the Democrats who run Albany, who run the state like Kathy Hokol, are not doing enough in terms of getting funds to New York City, where his mom Donnie is trying as best to alienate as many of the taxpayers as possible who actually pay to see it substantially in the system, trying to make it hostile for people that even visit New York, much less live there and work there. And then he's saying the real problem come from that he inherited a budget crisis and the state's not giving him enough money, and I'll tell you he might win this battle. Because Kathy Hochel is she might be retarded. Let's play cut four place.
Speaker 13: There's no better place on this planet than to be watching the World Cup than here in New York City, because we have every every every community around the globe represented. Think about the Ecuadorian community in Jackson Heights, what this means to them, The sant Lees community in Harlem, the Haitian community in Flat Push, this is everything to them. It's going to lift them out of their day to day experiences and transport them to a place of unity and excitement shared by millions across billions across the globe. So I want to say, New York isn't just hosting the World Club. New York is the World Cup.
Speaker 1: New York is not hosting the World Cup. I don't know what New York is the World World Cup means, but New York is not hosting the World Cup. New Jersey is hosting the World Cup. And this is one of these things that is very I don't understand why this happened, But why does this thing New York, New Jersey? Why does anyone actually say that it's not a thing New York. New Jersey is not a place. There is New York and there's New Jersey. They're different, they're distinct, and her taking stolen valor from New Jersey. If I was in New Jersey and I would find this completely irritated. So and what that means that New York is the World Cup. This is why Mamdannie sees her and thinks that she's dumb as a bag of hammers. So that's how he feels, and that's why he's gonna continue his push to his communist experiment and keep them any more from her as well, because again, this is the nature of the Democrats at this particular moment, is that they've got the only charismatic people are the communists, and they're the ones who have no policy that can actually work. All right, I'm gonna tell about something I've been doing for my health. I got a pr the treadmill yesterday. You know what I did right away? When I was done, I went, I got out my super palm ten fifty. Fired that thing up, hit the knee, hit the back with it. It's red light therapy, it's photo biomodulation. All the biohackers are doing this and I think I got the best brand in the game to help you out because Tom Kerber and his team over there, I've been doing this for twenty years. This is not new for them. It's new for you. It's not new for them. Completely drug free and you use the device right at home. They've got a patent pended cooling system so the life stays can get close to your skin, has superior light penetration, superior light penetration. Then a lot of their competitors they think it's five to nine times better. I have no reason to doubt them because it's working for me. Is really strong stuff that will help you with whatever you got going. Dentists use it, chiropractors use it, but people with arthritis back paying joints doubt. It's great for muscle recovery. This is a very diverse and pure MAHA because non invasion, you're not going to doctor's office, you're not popping pills, you're not getting hooked on pills. SunPower Led is the company. I use a super Pom ten fifty, but they get lots and lots of stuff. Here's the thing, some Power led dot com. You use the code Marlow ten percent off some power led dot com. Use the code Marlowe, you get ten percent off. Why wouldn't you do this? Maha way t help yourself. You're a beautiful team. On The marlow Show, Greg Evans our executive producer. Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Eric Shali, Matt Sibyl Brandon Couples, John Cassio, Daniel West. I'll pitch in. I was thinking about the situation with Comy and how it's good to go after some of the bad guys, but a lot of You've got your eyes on doctor Fauci. I think his lining to Congress where he clearly lied about the funding of the Wuhan Virology Lab and gain a function research there, which we did, and Fauci was a part of this, and it may have been exactly what led to the pandemic. Ran Paul busted him lying clearly in the Senate. I think this statute limitations is up on that. In just a matter of a couple of weeks, there was an indictment yesterday that came out that I believe I mentioned briefly on the Show of a Fauci colleague. But a lot of people are thinking, if we're gonna get Fauci, it's got to happen the next couple of weeks. So really interesting because again we want the bad guys to get held accountable, and there's not a worse guy out there at than Fauci responsible for so much wrong that was done to this country over and really the whole planet. He is so much blood in his hands, and just so much of our mental health issues were all because of his cowardly suggestion of imposing all these lockdowns that were completely not backed by science, but were backed by the left wing politicians that he supported. So total disgrace ruined his legacy, which was a fairly strong legacy in the past. He's famously I'm looking at a book now by doctor Fauci on my wife's bookshelf. He's won the top scientists in the world and had a track record where he's being caught in schools NonStop and medical schools, and then he just blew it all, blew all botch that thing, that pandemic. It has not been held to account at all. He was I think the top paid government official period at the time. So not good, all right. Other things that I do want to mention before we run out of time for today, there's another new push for a twenty five dollars minimum wage coming from Democrats. I'm telling you that socialism is really back. This is Rocanna, who I used to think was one of the least insane Democrats. Now I'm thinking he's one of the most insane. He put this out yesterday on his on the Everything app Let's play cut six.
Speaker 14: I'm co leading and introducing historic legislation to move the federal minimum wage to twenty five dollars an hour. That would make it a true living wage. As someone who taught economics at Stanford, let me explain why this makes so much sense. In nineteen sixty eight, the rail minimum wage was fourteen dollars an hour. Today it's seven dollars and twenty five cents an hour. That's right. That means that workers today are making half what they made in nineteen sixty eight. At the same time, productivity has increased two and a half times. So where is that extra value going. It's going in the hands of the multi millionaires and billionaires. That's why we have nineteen billionaires in this country who are worth twelve point five percent of our economy.
Speaker 1: This is just economic one on one and I can't believe he taught economics at Stanford, which I was reminded of that when I saw this video, and it's just unbelievable that you could have paid a bunch of money to get educated by this guy. Is so shocking because anyone who's even who has worked in a minimum wage job, as I have a couple of times, you see that when the minimum wage goes up, then what ends up happening is you cut shifts, you fire people, and ends up being devastating for people economically, and minimum wage jobs are you're not supposed to have. And I don't know what the term living wage means, but you're not going to be able to raise a family of four on a minimum wage. You have to be motivated to get yourself a higher wage. But there are things like restaurants where people operate off of tips and stuff, and so once the minimum wage goes up, it just we've been through this their study after study, it ends up devastating the exact people that purports to help. And it's on you to have some sort of personal responsibility and accountability. This is the nature of the left. Whenever they're bubbled long enough. They say that the real problem here is the billionaires is not that you can't figure out a way to earn more than you know, seven to fifty an hour whatever the minimum wage is so really disturbing. This guy taught economics at Stanford. I have to note that really really important. All right, Another scary one from the Democrats here is a perhaps future president jab Pritzker is saying what he's going to do to Ice. Let's play cut twelve. Please.
Speaker 10: We know that if we keep a record, that we can ultimately hold them accountable, and indeed we're using that record even now in federal court to limit what they can do. They've been tackling and detaining US citizens, black and brown people, people who speak with an accent, and using that as an excuse to take people away. So we know that that's illegal. We also know that that's against law enforcement protocol. And so these people need to know that if they keep doing it, they're eventually both going to lose their jobs and maybe even their freedom.
Speaker 1: They're going to lose their freedom. So he's gonna have a database to track ICE and CBP agents so they can lose their freedom. So again what we're up against. These are significant people who want to use law fair to try to take away our freedom. When they say they are you've got to believe them. It's the man. We don't have quite enough time to play. Rosie O'Donnell said, the latest assassination attempt was staged. It's just unbelievable. By the way, a new image, a selfie from this freak, Cole Thomas Allen, was released. He's just in the hotel. He's got a bunch of ammunition in a bag. He hit a knife on his hip. I can't believe that he was allowed to get this close to the president and his cabinet. We need to solve that problem immediately. That's today. Show go in peace, to love and serve the Lord. Thanks for listening and watching.