Speaker 1: Okay, this Thursday, it's a throwback Thursday with a twist. All right. So so last night at what is it about eleven thirty in the evening, I dropped some messages on our group. I've been sent this video of this guy on TikTok stote wolf yaku three. Oh what a name, stoat wolf Yaku three. He's got two hundred odd thousand views. So he's taken one of my pranks and he moms it. It's not the first guy to do this, right, there's a few guys that do this and they mom their way through the prank. And I'm like, Okay, you know this is another guy that's doing it. That's cool. I'm like really cool with it, Like do it, have fun with it, you know, because you'll get more views than I'll ever get. I promise you on TikTok I'll get ten thousand, you go two hundred thousand, right, So I'm cool with it. But then I start looking at comments and now the people think that that's me. So he's moming my pranks, you know, Like, but the comments are like so I miss him when he was on nine four seven. Oh, so that's where he is now.
Speaker 2: That's that's what he looks like.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what he looks like. That's not what I look like. I mean, the dude's got a mustache, looks like a cool, cool uncle, you know, like a cool fun uncle, the fun guy at the bra. You know. It was like, but that's not me, you know, in the way you describe it, it could be you, well, you know, the fun uncle at the bry. You know what I'm thinking. You know, like people are thinking, obviously I worked a lot of my career in Joeburg, and they're thinking, we haven't heard this over in ten years. Oh, there he is. Now he's like he's like he's hit such hard times. He's on TikTok and he's moming his old pranks or like he's actually he's moming his own stuff. When you say morming, yeah, there was the mouth movements didn't follow along with the script. He looked more like, as it was described, a fish. Yeah, that's what irritated me. I'm like, it's not even like sinking. But also now therese people in the comments who think that it's you, but the internet is actually the wild guys are so strict. I couldn't not look at his eyes. His eyes were filled with so much joy that man is so happy stoked wolf yaku three on TikTok. I love you man. I hope you make money off of this. I really do. But now I'm going to play the prank in question, because he does a few of them, but this is the one that I saw and I'm going to to camera here in studio mom my own prank. So you're not going to hear this, but later on we're going to put them side by side, and I want you to who did it best? Okay, good luck to you for all you. Okay, So do you remember the script? No, no, there's never a script. I make it up as I go along. But anyway, this car, it involved Russell, so it was an outstanding accounty paid the ball and they still kept phoning and they didn't register that he paid the ball. So there's a gwinn acid Okay. So it's a wild one. It's a great one. Here it is. Hello, Hello, good. I'm looking at them as the Lewis.
Speaker 2: Please, yo're just speaking Hello.
Speaker 1: I'm calling you from Russell's. Eh.
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Carl.
Speaker 2: Okay, phone your client and get the facts, please, them then phone me back.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't work on fax machine anymore, Sir, oh.
Speaker 2: Mark, I said nothing about affects machine. It's phone your clients, get the facts, and then phone me back.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they didn't send me effects. It was an email.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything about effects. I said, phone your clients, get the facts from them, and then phone me back. Do you know what facts are? I don't own the rustles of saints?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, say sorry, I don't know what's going on in the phone system here.
Speaker 3: I slammed the phone in your face because you That's what happened. I paid those people. I don't owe them as saints. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Speaker 1: Five and fifty? Answer? Yeah, I paid it, not according to the records.
Speaker 3: Check your records again. I've got the proof of payment. Other I take me to court and I'll show you for harassments.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, is it then?
Speaker 2: My friend?
Speaker 4: What is your name?
Speaker 1: I told you my name is Carl. Okay, what I'm telling you? First? Excuse me?
Speaker 3: What is your surnay?
Speaker 4: What is your surnay?
Speaker 3: I'm suing you. I don't stopped around my friends. There's such thout The one text the problem? What is your surnay man?
Speaker 1: Where are you finding me from? Do you know what? You are? Uglier than homemade soap?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: That is that is really professional from you? Eh? Where are you fighting me from?
Speaker 1: Don't think you can make demands out phoning you for a demand of five hundred and fifty n you know what. I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my eyes.
Speaker 3: You can't get seem to get your head so far up your ears.
Speaker 1: Yes, listen to how this guy is talking to me.
Speaker 3: Because a friend, I'm going to find you, and when I find you, it is you and me. Do you understand me? The day that I find you, you and I we're gonna dance, my friend.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe you should wear a condom on your head. If you're gonna act like a penis, then you might as well dress like one too.
Speaker 2: Yes, a smuffing?
Speaker 3: What is just give me give me the name?
Speaker 2: Give me your name again.
Speaker 1: My name is Carl. And who's that lady talking in the background for you? Is that your mummy? What is your mommy? Fighting your battles? My surname is wicked Simpson.
Speaker 4: Lewiscked no, man, yes, I always said you would never catch me.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what she said in the email.
Speaker 3: We're asking ready for man, Wow, you broke that.
Speaker 1: Man, I see that. Why that was a good time to to lip sing? That was I tried. I tried to lip sync. It's actually very difficult. So you're saying, leave it to the process, leave it to the price.