Speaker 1: Hello, Hello? Is that Greg?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Greg? It's a villy here, Billy Billy. I work with Charlie. Oh yes, really, yes, so sorry.
Speaker 2: I just asked Charlie for your number earlier today. I don't mind this, Core, I just want to I just want to find out what are you getting her for Valentine's Day? What am I.
Speaker 3: Getting her for Valentine?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How have don't even thought about it? Hey?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want to buy the same thing.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to buy the same thing.
Speaker 3: You don't want to buy the same thing.
Speaker 1: For Charlie?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to like you to buy her the same thing that I might buy her, So I just wanted to check what you were buying.
Speaker 3: Then you want to get up, that's what you say.
Speaker 2: No, I just wanted to buy her something because I work with her.
Speaker 3: But if you're going to buy something as Valentine and you're gonna get sicked up, why s up and buy val Why don't you borrow a Valentine's Day and then off you up? As well as that?
Speaker 1: But what I'm just trying to be the nast guy.
Speaker 3: No, you don't last guy. You're gonna get st up. I come out enough for your other.
Speaker 1: Know but the wait? Hold on, I mean, yeah it is, but I don't know. I I think that's why I wanted naught.
Speaker 3: Only what either you've got? Right? Oh, I need to come to the office tomorrow. I don't seem like that kind of guy.
Speaker 1: You're going to get slept up. Hello, Greg, who's the business?
Speaker 3: But it's really listen here really, I don't know who you are. My boys here, I'm just warning you with.
Speaker 2: A wrong I'm just telling you now, Okay, hold on, Graig, don't be so hostile.
Speaker 1: Man. Do you think she'll like Victoria's secret?
Speaker 3: Now? I'm warning you buy anything my wife, I'll look your face book and I'll scold you.
Speaker 4: Okay, look tell me really, but I'll come for you.
Speaker 3: I know where you are.
Speaker 4: You mother, Okay, relax me, relax and we got it crystal clear. Okay, relax, it was just we got it crystal clear. I'm just asking, do you think she'd like red roses or pink ones?
Speaker 3: Billy Billy? Have we got it?
Speaker 1: Crystal cleare Cadbury or Nestley? A harmless chocolates.
Speaker 3: A harmless chocolate, some flowers? Do you think you are but do you think you are?
Speaker 2: And my last job there is to call me Billy Valentine. I'm just trying to be the nice girl with all the girls.
Speaker 3: Well, don't be the nice guy. But you know what, gars kicks up and I love it enough. Nice guys, Okay, just don't let me come on you up on Valentine's Day. You don't need that in your life.
Speaker 1: Okay, just some roses would roses offend you?
Speaker 3: But what the are you? What are you on about? What are you on about? Are you actually stupid? Or you just dumb?
Speaker 2: What are you? Okay? Look, I've just started here, I've just started.
Speaker 3: Well listen, yeah, but you don't find up? I can tell him? Can I buy your wife of Valentine's gifts? Are you in your head? Let me give you some information and some advice. Don't do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right? But if what you need to lose when you've got to face lift and you wonder why save yourself the time? The infant in the pain? All right, goodbye, but hold on, it's gonna pull your face off.
Speaker 1: They'll hand them the phone. I'll get it.
Speaker 3: In fact, a queue old one. Hello, Hello, Greg, who is it?
Speaker 1: It's wicked Simpson.
Speaker 3: Now you guys before get a laugher. Yes, it's angry. Now it's like the Murray's shakey said, he's look at me to the golf there's not a happy Campaigre. Yes see, and he got some Murray in my gosh, well done.
Speaker 1: Wow. Things escalated very quickly. I don't think I would have reacted