Speaker 1: So little, too weird and wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's time now for a weird and wonderful feature and this evening, our guest for the show is Anthony Rustolph. He's a South African psychic medium and he joins us now live on the show.
Speaker 1: Good evening, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Good evening from also thank you for.
Speaker 2: It's lovely to be with you, Anthony. I'm looking forward to all the calls. The lines are already flashing. People want to get their readings. I can see that there's a couple of people sending voice notes already, and so I can tell you that people are very eager and keen to hear from you. But before we get that, I want to hear from you, Anthony. Can we get a reading for South Africa, for the country, because things are just looking very interesting right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, things are quite interesting right now, Anthony.
Speaker 2: Sorry, your line isn't great.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, not quite.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you back to our producer and sending who's going to try and see if she can get you on a better line, Anthony rustoref. They're ready to help you with your psychic readings. It is the word and wonderful feature, and we really wanted to bring you this, especially at this time of the year, because it is what it's a July, at the start of the second half of the year, and I know many of you are wondering, what does life have in store for me? What do things look like for me in the future, and what can I do?
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to hearing what Anthony has to say to all of you. I can see the lines are flashing and many of you are keen. We are taking your calls on zero double one double A three oh seven o two, and we'll also be taking your WhatsApps on zero seven to seven oh two one seven two. I will say that before we start, I'll be asking Anthony what exactly what information he needs from you in order to give you the best reading, and then all take it from there. But I do see some of your voice knows already, and I hope that they have the right information around that. But yeah, I've been saying that South Africa is very dramatic, and Anthony, you are about to answer whether we can get a reading from South Africa.
Speaker 1: It is a joke, but is it possible to get a psychic reading for the nation?
Speaker 3: I most definitely are hope the line is better right now, much better. I don't want to sound like the doom and glue. Okay, I do see that there's going to be a few challenges lying it for us as as a country. I see a bit of division in the country for the near future. But I also do see peace coming out of Africa towards the world. The world is going to go into a complete topsy turby within the next few months there, maybe a year, and then it's gonna last. For I have lost for a while. But then I do see that the peace will be coming out of Africa, which South Africa will be the leading part of it.
Speaker 1: So good things for South Africa. I hope South Africa is ready for that.
Speaker 2: I hope we can get our house and order so that we can be ready to lead the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the continent.
Speaker 2: All right, Anthony, what do you need from our listeners if they'd like reading.
Speaker 3: From you, Well, I'll just need from Lina's a name. If I want to post uh past in future reading, just the name and a date of birth. That's it. Yeah. And if I want to do yeah, is it.
Speaker 1: A name and surname or just a name?
Speaker 3: Just a name, only names in venus, a date of birth.
Speaker 4: That's it, okay.
Speaker 1: And this is for a past and future reading.
Speaker 3: Past in future reading, and if any crossovers, because I am a medium, a medium ast as well, I'll just need to know if it's a mom, dad, brother named Plust, date of at the date of passing.
Speaker 1: Okay. And do you need the date of birth to have a year as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, please, Okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's start at something on the WhatsApp lines. We have David who was born on the tenth of February nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's look at you said.
Speaker 3: His name is David, David ten. Okay, let's have a look at David. I'm just bringing up my old trust trustee cords. They're about thirty years old already. I'm just quickly shuffling it for them. Let's have a look what these gods excuse me for David.
Speaker 1: Ten, February nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: A form, David, you I hit it for now. I'm doing a future reading for you. David, You're heading for a major change in your life. The death God just arrived. Now. The deaf God is not only speaks about a physical death. It speaks or it can also speak about a major change in your life. So this would be a night to day change or day or vice versa. You need to look really look after who you depend on, okay, because it feels it feels like the people that you are currently depending on, especially within your work area. Okay, it's not quite looking out for your best interests.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there is a major change on its way for you. So this could even be a change of work, or it could be uh a change of position. Okay. On my next card, that is the one ice of ones, which tells me in introverted, which tells me that you are not grounded in your current at the current position you feel. Mm hmm. There's a certain word that I'm looking for that I'm lacking right now. Yes, you are. You're not quite grounded. You're demotivated. You really need to look for your grounding within your current workplace. Okay, okay, if that makes any sense for David.
Speaker 2: Yes, David, I hope that makes sense for you. Okay, let's go for the phone lines as Tambila. You're in swet So good evening and welcome to the show. Thank you for calling. You are born on the twenty fourth of September nineteen eighty two, and your name is September.
Speaker 5: That tea good evening or good evening either either or we're speaking speaking and.
Speaker 3: We speak energy tonight. What I have for you is there is a crossroad headed for you. Okay, there's a major decision that you have to make now. This can include a travel either in the borders or out of the borders. There's a crossroad you need to make the right decision. I feel there is personal life personal life related. It feels almost love life related. Okay. You need to be weary on which choice you're gonna which wish you're gonna make, because the the choice that is more more chosen to walk, it's not always the best.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's ask are you Are you at a crossroads in your life?
Speaker 3: Not so much, maybe it's something that's yere to to become, but notice you yes, yes?
Speaker 1: And and how how are the love affairs in your life?
Speaker 3: It's so good that departments still empty in the next man.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm wishing this bell that you're going to get a warmth in your relationship department. And I wish all things beautiful for you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank you. That goes for you too. If you don't, if it's empty your nest as well.
Speaker 1: No it's not empty. But thank you.
Speaker 3: Every one of the evening. Yes, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Freddy. You're in Midrid grieving Freddy.
Speaker 2: Hi, hell yeah, very well, thanks, thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, your date of Berkeley.
Speaker 6: And nineteen eighty three, ten eighteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the eighteenth of October nineteen eighty three. Yes, all right, we've got Freddy on the line. Anthony nineteen October nineteen eighteen or eighteen October nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 3: Okay, Freddy, What I have for you now? When we do, When I do my terorcord rea, I've feel the meaning of the cord. Okay. Yes, I was formally trained within the cords, but I read the energy that the cod gives up to gives off.
Speaker 4: So the first card that I have for you is the.
Speaker 3: Seven of Sorts. Now, the seven of Sorts talks about intellect. It talks about defending yourself because there is quite a bit of gossips happening around you, surrounding you. Okay, Now, these gossips are pointed towards your general life, so this can be work and home related. The next card that showed up for you is the Devil God. Now, the devil Gods talks about unethical behavior, and it talks about selfishness. It talks about you. You need to move away from that. Okay, you need to be more forthcoming towards others and more understanding towards others. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And pretty just how are things around you right now? Are you enshrouded in a bit of controversy when or do you think it's something that might be coming?
Speaker 4: No, No, there's things at home.
Speaker 6: There is something that I'm doing at home which I've asked everyone to intervene. We're doing something at my grandmother's side, and then I asked the family to intervene, but immediately after asking everyone, everyone keep quiet. But it does a group thing.
Speaker 4: But now I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Do something this weekend where I'm busy renovating the my grandmother's house because they are beautiful to do there, okay, because there's something that I want to do there and I haven't done it. Then, I grew up with my grandmother, which I feel like she's the one who's protecting me all the time, but at the same time I'm doing it, but at the same time scared what might come after that.
Speaker 1: Hm, well pretty. We wish you all the best.
Speaker 2: We hope that everything that you are setting your sights on, and that what you're planning to do may may be fruitful and that you may be successful.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Can I ask one thing about my grandmother? Yes, from my mother's side, Yes, you she there for me all the time, orsage from her?
Speaker 3: May I have a name? Please?
Speaker 6: And her name is? I need to give you the the the other one Maria stole.
Speaker 3: Maria's tol you. Okays. She's extremely proud of a boy a boy child. Do you have a boy child? Yes? Okay. She's extremely proud of the intelligency in the belief is of the boy child. Okay. She also shows me great pride towards you. Okay. So this pride is your achievements and you have achieved over and above their expectations. Now she stops, she's speaking about them.
Speaker 4: Not only her.
Speaker 3: Okay. She also tells me that you need to take stock of your life. She says, your life is this your finances or your life is out of control? Okay? She shows me that you need to take stock of what you've got and you need to work out what worked from there. Okay, it's she's giving me the out of the feeling that you make spur of the moment decisions and you only deal with the consequences later on. Okay, she says, you need to take stock of your life and work from there. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: All right, Freddy, we hope that that was helpful for you. It was, Thank you very much, all right, to have a fantastic evening. All right, thank you. Let's go on to let's see on our lines. Oh, there's quite a number of calls here.
Speaker 2: Let's go to fund Yeah, Nonda has been holding for a while in gat home.
Speaker 1: Dum fundor.
Speaker 2: You are born on the seventeenth of July nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 4: That's great, good eving.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're good, We're good, dum fundo. Let's let's hear what Anthony has to say. Anthony, seventeen July nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love you. I love your energy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You've got absolutely beautiful energy. You're the kind of woman that loves to love. You also have the the mother in energy. Okay, so you like to take care of others and you like to you just love to love. I love love your energy. Okay, But somehow, somehow you've lost faith and what's going to happen for you in the future. You're sending out the wrong energy towards the future.
Speaker 4: Because I feel some.
Speaker 3: I don't want to call it a depression because it's not as as bad as that, but you need to regain your out of your face within the future. There is a small group of people. I'm reading the court as I'm carrying on, so I'm not going to go and read the name each day. If you court, it's just going to take me too long. Okay. They eat four people within your environment. Okay, that is highly intelligent, but it's pushing you down. Okay. You need to grout yourself. You need to ground yourself within yourself, work on yourself confidence, and use your inner beauty, your you're loving nature to conquer this four Does that make any sense to you?
Speaker 7: One hundred percent? Actually, I think when when you said, you know, you don't want to call it depression, It's something that I'm waking up and intentionally fighting with every day to come back to yourself you know. So, Yeah, you hit its button.
Speaker 3: My GUIDs didn't want me to call it depression because you are conquering it, you are overcoming it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: From that, you know, what does this make you? How does this make you feel?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure a little more aware, you know of what's around you, and you're going to be carrying this with you to better your life.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I fight with myself at times for goodsy, Why are you giving up when you know you're so intelligent and you're so powerful and I'm just not connecting. I'm not connecting to myself. But I'm working on it, all right.
Speaker 2: We've actually all of the very best. Go on out there and do great things and be the great person that you are.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks so much.
Speaker 8: May I ask a question? Please?
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I would love to connect with my late mom and very.
Speaker 3: Your late mom had a sense of humor. Okay, you had a beautiful things of humor. Okay, Our funer parsing was lingering. Okay. It feels almost like a passing took to go while okay, it was leading up to it wasn't just an action in passing. It was leading up to S when I feel that it's it almost feels like an illness she had. Sorry, sorry, I'm listening.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm saying, Yes, she did have a lot of underlying health conditions. But she passed away during COVID from COVID.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, h oh she's.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 3: She's an extremely emotional person.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Did she pass away alone because she shows me coldness? Okay, but hospital because she's showing me coldness. She said, I could feel you at the time of my passing. Okay, she's actually making me extremely emotional. Yeah, okay, she was a very emotional person at a transition from the living into the spiritual world was very easy. It was extremely easy. It was painless. Okay. It was like a falling asleep on a winter's night waking up in a summer's morning. Okay. So she is in a good space. She is a good place, and she's extremely proud of what you achieved. You just need to work on your self confidence in your grounding.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: She just pat big hound my heart.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: We wish you all of the very best, and I just wish you healing and that you may just be covered in peace.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, thank you so much for thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, Anthony, the lines are going crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where to go next.
Speaker 1: He's been holding for a while. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good evening though, guys. I'm born on the ninth of Jan in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Ninth of Jan nineteen ninety five, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Ninth of Jan and your name is Siabonga. Okay, see a bonga. I see. This is a future prediction. If it's not current, it's a future prediction. You're falling towers. That you're falling towers came out, so it feels like your world breaking apart. It feels like you're going through a very stressful, stressful period, or you're going to go through a very stressful period. Okay. It feels personal life related, so it can be love life related maybe, or it can be family related. I want to give you the silver lining. It says that this this period that you're going to go through or that you're currently going through, Okay, it's it's to give you. It's to teach you skills that you can carry on forward. Because I only see happiness and sun shining for you after this period. Does this make any sense for you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it does make sense. Actually, can I ask the question also?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Yes, how am my finances looking for on the future?
Speaker 2: Are you listening to the show in the previous hour when we were talking about your finances.
Speaker 1: At the day?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're fine. Answers. When I look at a person's finances, can I see it as a heart machine, so it speaks or drops? Okay, yours are see peaking quite a few times, but I see one or two depths as well. Two depths. You need to take care of these depths. It's not major depths, but it is deps. So these periods can cause a stressful, stressful times, but you're gonna survive it. You're gonna overcome it, and you're going to become stronger.
Speaker 9: Mmm uh huh.
Speaker 1: All right, take care of those deeps.
Speaker 2: Make wise financial decisions.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Here you.
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Nanny.
Speaker 2: You're in brung Off Promose, brads, Lanny, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good evening, Good evening. How are you fantastic? How are you a?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: You were born on the first of July nineteen eighty yea.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty first of July.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't get your name to Lani too.
Speaker 1: Lanny is mine.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's see what I can see for tou nni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, j Lanny. While you while waiting for Anthony, how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: My heart is pounding, your heart is founding, why Lanny?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Anthony is also not.
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, you see you see what I what I feel with your energy. Okay. There's a lot of you're overthinker. Okay. You ponder your ponder, your ponder, your ponder, and then you lose track. Okay, So it's difficult for me to see a clear path for you. Okay. Now I see quarrels within two, a miss under, a major misunderstanding between two. This this can be work related. Okay. So my my, my suggestion there is dot your us, cross your teas and verbalize. Okay, don't just think people can read your mind.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then what I can also see for you is you should be traveling or you've made traveling planes. That's not gonna work out for you.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 3: These traveling plans will rather not come to fluition or it will be dead a difficult travel m hm. Okay, Rather rather do it on another time. Okay, it's not the right time for this travels. When it comes to your finances, you need to take care of your finances. You're putting you you you your emotional financial planner, okay. Forking states luck that you spend your money on emotions. Move away from that. I also see some kind of justice coming your way, a feeling of injustice happening to you. Don't be worried. Your justice will come. Your justice is on its way.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Does all this make sense to you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Does that put you at ease a bit?
Speaker 10: To Lenny, Yes, I can't have something. Yeah, I was diagnosed with a red condition. I'm losing my eyesight peagment choice. So I just maybe from the reading to say anything that maybe that's whether the mister Helton, you can read. Maybe with my eyesight you'll get something. Maybe that will happen. Oh Am, I gonna lose my eyesight.
Speaker 3: M let's let's.
Speaker 1: Say sorry about that. To Lanny.
Speaker 3: Yes, to Lanny, I'm not comfortable in doing how reading. Okay, but let's let's see what I can see for you. Let's see what I can see when it comes to your eyesight. Okay, I see a major illness five of cups. Okay, the five of CPS talks about a major illness, but it also shows a lot of support. And the support that's coming your way is the devil root devil upside down reverted, which tells me that the intentions of the people that wants to help you spure.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't see a see a yearly happening, but I do see that you're going to receive a huge amount of support. Accept the support, and learn and then learn out of it. Okay. I don't see your life coming to an end. I don't see your finance is coming to an end. Okay, it's just a transition that you have to make. Okay, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: To Lenny, we really I will shore all of the very best and I really hope.
Speaker 1: That that you do find a healing and peace. Okay, all right, all right, that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: To Lenny in bron Or sprays, all right, sure, Anthony, quite a bit to get through.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? How you feeling after that?
Speaker 3: You know, when when you do what you love to do, when it's a passion for you, it's not work, it is I love what I do and I love and I love my clients. It comes and sees me. So by the way I hired to all my clients, I went and I stormed all my broadcasts and my Facebook. So a lot of my clients are listening tonight, So hi to all of you. Hi. Yeah. So a few of our clients had me quite emotional, to be exact, at me emotional because of the energy that they give off and the energy that they ancestors are giving off. But that's just part of the job. You ald. You learn how to open yourself up to those energies, relay that energies, and then just I won't say cut off from it, but understand that it's not your energies to own up to.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's go to some of our WhatsApps quest and we've been going through so many of the calls, but the WhatsApps are also flooded. We've got Salomi on the fifth of January nineteen ninety three. Hello me on the source of January nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: Salomi, Salomi, your your your, your love life is quite passionate. Okay, We're gonna be quite passionate. Just be weary of the hangman being feeling boxed or controlled. Okay, try and move away from that once again. Work on your self confidence, work on your grounding. Well you've heard me saying quite a bit of but work on your grounding. Grounding is believing in yourself, working on yourself, not taking other people's opinion to heart, following your own mind. Okay. So, although I do feel a love life, passionate love life for you, work on yourself. God, don't allow this life to conquer you, to box you on time.
Speaker 1: Solomie fire.
Speaker 2: Passionate love is coming your way. That's a plus. That's great for you. Okay, we have let's go to Billy Peterson Billy Bailly. Okay, I think I lost Billy's text. I'm going to try to get it back. It was right here. Billy date of birth on the fifteenth of September nineteen seventy two, and he wants to connect with his mom who passed away in two thousand and two and his daughter who passed away on the twenty on the seventh of.
Speaker 1: May this year. Yeah, sorry about your your daughter and your mom. Billy.
Speaker 3: It's it's a very difficult time for you. Okay. Believe if you don't mind, I would rather not do that reading for you tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give my details after the session, after the session, my contact details, if you can contact me tomorrow morning, then I can do a private reading for you. This is just it's it's just too heavy for me to do the radio. It's going to be just too draining for me.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, believe we will give you the contact details for Anthony at the end of the show. All right, let us do another whatep text. We have Linda Sevande, Linda who's born on the twenty second of August nineteen ninety eight. Twenty second of August at.
Speaker 3: Eight, Linda, Let's see what I see from Linda.
Speaker 1: Yes, Linda's band.
Speaker 3: Linda, Linda m okay, let that. What I do feel for you is you need you seriously need to work on your grounding. You're not grounded whatsoever. Okay. It feels like you're off floating all over the place.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Undecisiveness, the yeah, the inability to make after decisions. I see there's a male important mail in your life. So this could be a life partner, it could be a father figure that is very grounded. It feels more like a father figure. Okay, it's very grounded. You need to follow his advice. It's not always the easiest, but it is. Then I'll also see the purpose for you. The purpose is a religious woman that is also on your side. It could be a mother figure, it could be an auntie figure. In some cultures, aunties are mothers. Okay, you need to follow her advice as well to get rooted in yourself and to find that step fastness that you're looking for. This message does help you.
Speaker 1: We hope that helps you. Linda.
Speaker 2: All right, we're speaking to Anthony Rusnov this evening, and he's a psychic medium here taking your or helping you with your readings right here on the Oubri Masango Show.
Speaker 1: The lines are still flashing. Let me get back to those.
Speaker 2: And someone who's been holding for a while is Nina and Joe Burgnina, thank you for your patience.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hi, good evening, Good evening. Nina.
Speaker 2: You're born on the twentieth of December nineteen forty two.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, Alisa, Nina, Nina, nil Okay, Nina, what I love about your energy as you're a very strong woman. Okay. You you are well known for your gentle force. You. You don't like let people out of step on your toes quite easily. That I love. I love feeling strong women like you. You're also quite a magician. You make things happen. You make things happen. You take stock of what you've got and you make it happen. So I love, I love, I love what I see. Okay, something to do with your finances. It's not quite rooted. Okay. There's a decision that you need to make to make your finances grow again. Okay, so take care of the decisions within your finances.
Speaker 2: There's also yes, go ahead, and this is just a lost god.
Speaker 3: There is a lucky strike that's going to come your way.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This is now the several of coins. Now the several coins talks about unexpected finances. So it can come through maybe like a game of chance. It can. It can come through as a policy that pays out of finances, unexpected finances coming your way. It can even be like in iritance maybe. Okay, So, so congratulations.
Speaker 1: Guys, NSA, Nina. Are you feeling lucky?
Speaker 8: The main reason I've found was my husband passed away two years ago, and that's the main reason. Thank you for all these wonderful things you said. But the main reason I've phoned was I lost my husband. We were married for forty eight years. And yes, I'll feel the big void in my life, although I'm very fortunate to have two wonderful sons.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: Now, may I have his name please? I T A l O.
Speaker 1: I T A l Oh.
Speaker 8: He died three weeks from diagnosis.
Speaker 1: So sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, may I have his a year of passing please.
Speaker 8: Third of March twenty twenty three, on my youngest son's birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh no, that's not nice.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the okay. He feels like quite intellectual or the academic. Okay, he feels highly intelligent.
Speaker 8: It was an architect.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Oh he's so. Was this something to do with his stomach?
Speaker 8: Yes, it was pancreatic cancer.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I'm feeling very nauseous and I'm feeling extreme uncomfortable, unco feeling extreme uncomfortability.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm sorry you feeling the no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I feel what they feel. I feel what they feel. Okay mm hmm. Is his talking was was a relief he was actually which Yeah, it was actually a relief for him because this uncomfortability that I'm feeling here is I'm I'm using it to be I'm using kind sugar coated words. Yeah, okay, but his transition was absolutely beautiful. There was a lady waiting for him with a very light hair. She's also wiling. She's also wearing She's wearing like a white I don't know if I want to call it a summer's dress, but it feels almost like as lacey dress. Okay. I'm also feeling quite a lot in your environment, so you would hear him smiling even feeling quite a bit. He's also manipulating energy in your area. So I have a look at flickering of lights.
Speaker 10: How come.
Speaker 3: It can also come through as clinging noises.
Speaker 8: Interrupt you for a minute. I did experience that the light that you're saying, I did experience that a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, So know that it's he is very much in your environment. Okay. So it's not quite ready to move on, Okay, So it doesn't mean that he's trapped, not at all. He's got the choice to stay in the physical world to be a guide ancestry. So know that he's still in your environment, that he's still looking after you. There's also one of his sons. It feels like the youngest son, very well built. It's almost like sporty or like sport Okay, started a new relationship, okay, or is in a newish relationship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he got married the same yeah that my husband did.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he likes the wife, or he likes the relationship. He says, it's the right choice.
Speaker 8: Oh good, all right.
Speaker 1: Nina, I really hope that was helpful.
Speaker 8: It's both helpful and thank you very much for your time.
Speaker 1: All right, have a lovely evening.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There's still a number of calls to get through.
Speaker 2: We're going to try to get through as many as we can, and while we still have Anthony, at least get to get through the ones that we currently have on the line.
Speaker 1: Someone who's been holding for a while is Karen. You're in brad Pan Good evening, Good evening, evening, Karen.
Speaker 2: You are born on the sixteenth of June nineteen sixty that's great, that's gay, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Karen, you've just got a bit of an echo at the back of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, please try to switch off your radio. Please.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got earphones on sorts. But let's have a look at this corn current current car.
Speaker 1: M Karen in bradpan. We hope you're okay, hope you're doing well Karen.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, Kuren. Old money. You need to take care of your old money, old finances. So when this card for old finances comes in, it can mean retirement money and might like pension money, et cetera, et cetera. You need to look after your old money, okay. I also see a clibration coming to an end. Okay. So I don't know if you had a celebration soon or celebration of late, okay, but I'm seeing a celebration coming out of coming to an end. You are quite well protected from a spiritual arm okay. I see a lot of spiritual activity surrounding you, and it's positive spiritual activity what I am being given from a medium site. As you, you can be quite impromental accounts. You need to you need to control that, okay. You need to learn how to do your breathing exercises and need to learn how to control your emotional part. Because I see quite a few people wanting to support you as well. That's fair to help, but you're almost like pushing them away. I don't know, if it's out of pride or misunderstanding, I can't, but there is a few people that were after that once to assist you. Does all this make sense? Okay?
Speaker 1: Doesn't make sense to your current Ah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, kind of?
Speaker 2: Oh where I fin wish you all the best. I hope that's you do feel better and that you do well. That's current in Brockpan And that was her reading. We're gonna take some of the the course that we have, only the ones that we have. We're not taking any more on the subject, but the ones that we have on standby will take after the news Weird and Wonderful. So we are still in the Weird and Wonderful feature only because we've got callers who called a little earlier and have stayed on the line. So welcome back to the OBUs Anguish Show. It is six minutes past ten, right show on seven oh two. My name is Komosoda. I'm in for brah Obs this evening. He's back tomorrow on your radio. And so I know many of you have been asking if he's okay, and I've been saying to the producers that the listeners of the show actually care about you, guys, Chris.
Speaker 1: They care about you. They're asking if bra Obs is okay. They're asking us if he's doing well. They're very kind.
Speaker 2: Also, many of the listeners are saying, Comzo, this is so great, you're doing so well, but is brah Obs okay?
Speaker 1: You know, so what would hold Chris?
Speaker 4: You know you have a.
Speaker 1: Family we appreciate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So brah Obs is back tomorrow and he will be here continuing with the show. It is seven minutes past ten, and ordinarily we'd be moving on to the change your Mindset feature, but because we still have some people calling in, but continuing with our weird and wonderful feature on the line, we have been speaking to Anthony Roostero, who is a psychic medium, and he's been doing some readings and we're going to continue with the last three that we have on the line. They've been holding for ages and it wouldn't be fair to let them go after holding for so long.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Grabo.
Speaker 2: You're in Centurion, hi grable, grieving very you are born on the twenty fifth of March nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: That's correct, very correct.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what Anthony has to say. Otherwise, are you well?
Speaker 4: Grauble I'm well. I'm well then, Yeah, it's a very nice evening listening to you and your guest today doing some proper analysis, and yeah we are.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 4: Just a bit nervous question.
Speaker 1: I can hear the nerves in your voice, Garble.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm asking if you're okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm going to adjust this as they call proceedure list.
Speaker 3: Anthony, go ahead, a grobo. I like your energy. I really love love love your energy. You're a highly intelligent individual. You're focused, and you know what you want. You know not necessarily no know how to get it, but you know what you want and your focus. What I do have for you is you are cherishing your finances too much, or you are focusing too much on your finances, and this is causing some unnecessary uh stresses in your life. You need to move away from that. Okay. You need to plant plan you need to plan your financial future better. Okay, there is a I don't want to call it a difficult for you. Okay. Your your your financial path looks good forward okay, but it just needs more planning in it. Uh cherishing. Then your impress God is also reverted Okay, Now, when the impress cod is inverted, it means that you need to focus back onto your spirituality. You need to focus more on your ancestors and so forth and so forth. You've lost contact or you look, you've lost connection within it. Okay, your ancestors are looking after you very well. You just need to give them the credit for it. That's all this back said to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, does it make sense to your cable?
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 2: And how are your finances looking are you? Are you doing well in that's in that space.
Speaker 4: I'm terribly I'm actually a very poor planner when it comes to finances because I deal with the cash that I have and the next thing is gone, then I have to make another plan again. So yeah, it's just yeah, she's telling the truth that I have to go back to redraw the financial planning. And I think that will actually help me to boost me to manage the finances properly. Reconnection with ancestors, which is very true because those are people who come across my dreams oftenly, and I've been worried about actually what directionally leading.
Speaker 3: Me to.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I hope this makes I hope it's the boost that you need to make changes in your life.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's definitely a confirmation because that's actually what I was actually speculating to think, or that it's probably something to do with ancestors, because I'm very, very poor with it coming to managing my find and it's already stressing me. It's very very stressful.
Speaker 3: In your quiet place when it comes to finances. It's just to manage it. Managing your finances, that's key. So that's that's what you need to focus on.
Speaker 2: And I often wonder, you know, when when we when we get readings, when we get experts, when we get people to come on the show and advice, I wonder if people are actually going to do anything. So are you going to do something about Cara? Are you going to go back now to the drawing board?
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's that's actually what I'm planning to do. It is not going to be something that will actually take effect immediately, because as we speak, I am struggling there and there. So once I pass through my financial struggles, then I will know that I'm starting all over afresh and starting to give a new focus on that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, she's very she's very truth. She's telling the truth when she says that I'm very lucky when it comes to finances and that it's something that comes easy for me, but it goes quick, so.
Speaker 2: You don't see you don't see where the money goes. You don't see what you've done with your money.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. Yes, it comes now, and then all of it qualifies for something that needs to be done now and it's gone, and then it's gonna take a little bit of time again for me to get through it. And yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I hope that you do better, and I hope that you make changes going forward.
Speaker 4: We'll do. Thank you so much for taking Michael.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your evening, Grable, that's Grable and Centurion there, let's go now to cal Helot in joel Burg, South calho Helo.
Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Evening Home Model Evening Anthony. Yeah, lady first jan nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Five thirty one nineteen eighty five. Yeah, okay, and how are you feeling? However this evening?
Speaker 4: Very nervous?
Speaker 1: Say why why are you Dovis?
Speaker 4: What are you expecting expect?
Speaker 1: Well, I hope that your near nerves will be settled in a bit.
Speaker 3: Ye, your.
Speaker 4: Your four card draw.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a lot of turmoil happening between you and others currently. Okay, you need to open up more with your feelings towards others and be more verbal. People don't necessarily under know what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Okay, what I.
Speaker 3: Also feel for you is just like the other caller, Your mind goes into one hundred and twenty kimeters an hour into all directions. You you ponder, ponder, ponder, and then you do track about what you ponded, and then you need to need to ponder back about what you ponded. Okay, your cards are all reverted. Okay, so that tells me there's a lot of decision waking that you need to wake you. You you tend to postpone, bestpode postpone. Okay, you need to be more decisive and you need to follow through on it. Now, this is not just business related, it's it's love life related. It's life related. Okay, you need to add immediately on and make your decisions. Do you see a passionate love affair happening, but be weary of loss of finances within it? So don't just throw in a lot of finances into it, and they know hope that it's no.
Speaker 4: Be careful in that. Yeah, that's always makes sense to it definitely does really.
Speaker 2: Does it speak? Doesn't speak to you? What's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 11: I'm in a long distance relationship and the other partner is not financially well. So I tend to help a lot in that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah in that.
Speaker 4: It's something I put it that way.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: You love to spend another country.
Speaker 2: From another country, and how do you navigate that?
Speaker 4: Uh? We make time if tickets? She comes over, Oh, I do opposite.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 2: Well all right, Well I hope that this will help you.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ahead?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is it possible to connect with my late father?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Can I have a name in a diet.
Speaker 4: Of possible sixth fad this year?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 2: That's fresh, that's okay, sixth five David, David.
Speaker 3: H Okay, your father's passing was also not an easy passing. Okay. He shows me, He shows me a pathy that he needed to work with any his passing. Okay, So I would go with an illness.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was also not It was a very uncomfortable illness as well. Okay, he's part literal passing was very easy. It is the also possible in hospital. Correct. Okay, Because he's he's actually complimenting this one lady that adopted he was a late is you're quite the charmney?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Okay, because he's complimented, he's telling me you should have seen this lady. So I like he said of you. I like he said he's extremely proud of you. He's extremely proud of you. It feels almost like you you've achieved more than he is expected. Okay. Your father also gave a lot of advice, and you took his advice to art. Okay, so you're showing me a lot of pride within you. Okay. He's just saying, don't make the same mistakes as I did. Okay, especially in a love life category. Okay, he's not a very emotional person. I'm not feeling very emotional. Okay, he's just like an h that was the expecigies for the dext person. Let's let's focus back up to you. Okay, I'm smelling something cheesy Okay, did he like like like rich cheesy foods like pizzas and stuff?
Speaker 4: Like that. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what was wrong with his chest? He's holding his chest? What's wrong with his chest?
Speaker 12: Well, he he he had a double problem.
Speaker 3: So I'm not.
Speaker 4: Sure problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not quite sure what it means by the chest neither because he's holding the chest. Couldn't be maybe like indigestion or something, but he's definitely holding his chest. Okay, all right, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, thank you so much for the call and we wish you all the best.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: This evening cool and now last, yeah, last, go for the evening. Jabulani from Bromosprey. Thank you so much for holding for so long. Job Lanny.
Speaker 3: Good evening guys, and thank you for taking the caller.
Speaker 4: Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're born on the fourth of February nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 3: God correct Jabolani. Okay, there was a message coming through in the previous person's reading for you. There's something wrong with your home selectric City. Okay, you need to look look at electricity problem. Okay, So it could be maybe the plugs or maybe some electricity issues within the roof. It feels like the front side of the house, okay, not the back end, the front end of the property or the house. There's some electricity issue happening there. Okay, okay, did you notice any electricity issues like failing lights.
Speaker 12: Or but it hasn't been fail in life that the lycacity bellins been quite high, you will, like sixteen eighteen months, it's been ridiculously high.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked. I haven't looked. They said, an issue, especially on the front side of your eyes. Okay, I'm I'm not electrician, so I won't be able to give you advice on that. The spread guards are just saying, have a look at the front side of the house. There's something wrong with electricity there. Let's go to your full cord draw. I wanted to mention that in the previous person's reading in my card said it's not for this one, it's for the next one. M So let's look at your four chord raw.
Speaker 4: Okay, your four chord raw.
Speaker 3: Says there's got to be some kind of financial agreement happening within the next within the near future, that if it's not already happen, happening a financial agreement that needs to be done, make sure that it is done above board, dot your US, cross, your t's come. There is quite a few people that finds that's got the opinion or the enough sharpened for you. Okay, So this is people that would gossip and try to make your life uncomfortable. But I'm being told you don't worry about that because you will receive your justice. Your hermit is also your core hermit is also reverted, which tells me that you need to look within yourself to find your answers. Okay, so you need to ask yourself, what did I do to cause the situation and what can I do to resolve the situation. Okay, you need to look within yourself because your hermit is hermit is reverted.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jemny, that is all we have time for.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much though, for for your call.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. I appreciate you guy.
Speaker 3: I have a wonderful evening. Good night, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Right, Anthony Rusterolf, thank you so much for spending your time with us, and thank you so much for your services.
Speaker 3: I absolutely love tonight. Thank you for giving me this opportunity on your talk show.
Speaker 2: Yes, just share your contact details for anyone that wants to get in touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure. You guys can contact me on for bookings or or information about my services on sixty seven double one three triple one zero, so I'm just repeating that it's six seven double one three triple one zero. And then you can also go and have a look at my website. It is www. Psychic Medium and three dot zero j