Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Here is another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, get around some of the most important questions. You're gonna hear, crucial, life changing I'll say that with my tongue firmly in my cheeks. Okay, so it's a little bit of fun. No more takers on the WhatsApp telephone. How many sens of survey questions? Well, I ask this morning, Sherlin. Ten questions, ten serbs, eleven questions, eleven.
Speaker 4: Remi seven questions, seven producer bread nine No is somebody right? One of you is correct?
Speaker 3: That's seven was interesting from you? Remies? Do you know something we don't? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You see all Remies noses the lenk.
Speaker 3: So I always know.
Speaker 1: He's trying to guess, he tries to decipher.
Speaker 2: But how is that really because you never know what this man is doing to the people on the other.
Speaker 3: Side of the line.
Speaker 4: Some questions are long, some questions are short.
Speaker 3: And the length is a bit shorter than normal.
Speaker 4: To some aren't even questions. Oh, someone just statements exactly right.
Speaker 1: Okay, This is where I call up a random person and you get to win a small a big prize from a small business in the Western Gap.
Speaker 4: You know what we've got.
Speaker 1: We've got a an LG nine thousand BTU non inverter back to back air con unit from Ocean Breeze air Conditioning. We've got that. That's a superprise. We've got a whole bunch of things, restaurant marches, beauty pampers, ice cream, tickets to all the stuff, all the shows in and around Cape Town. We got it all. Okay, no more. Now now it's time to get serious. Ye ask me the real questions that need as king Luck who was in charge of the visas for Bafana bafun.
Speaker 3: Let's put that behind us. That person they're getting on a plane today, let's focus on that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, for no prize money at all. That person's getting fired.
Speaker 3: Today or promoted, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, maybe they'll become the kit manager.
Speaker 3: But we're focusing on the positive.
Speaker 1: But one thing that I know for sure is that our president will start a Commission of inquiry naturally, which is going to cost twenty five billion rand. It's going to take six years and we will be no closer to the truth, but it quells public dessent exactly, diverts attention.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here the serious question.
Speaker 1: This is this morning's senseless survey.
Speaker 4: Good morning, and thank you for calling that charge.
Speaker 1: My name is Agent four three one. I'm calling you from the Census Bureau. I need to just ask you a few questions. Will only take about thirty seconds. It does being called a hypochondriac make you feel sick? No?
Speaker 4: Did you eat lots of garlic last night?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Wow, I can smell it on you.
Speaker 1: No, I know you can't. What's the name of your smelliest friend? Are you going to wear that outfit today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What number am I thinking of? Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 1: Do you blame the hard divorce rate on the recent popularity of eye surgery?
Speaker 3: Sure of?
Speaker 1: I say, no, no, no, no, I don't. Did you know that Johannesburg spelt backwards? Says Cape Town.
Speaker 4: Now, well what, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Jog Oh, sorry, it's Johannesburg spelt backwards, says Blomfontaine.
Speaker 4: No it doesn't. How do you throw away a trash?
Speaker 2: Can you just throw it away?
Speaker 4: You thush it in the can?
Speaker 1: If I told you I was sending you a special tweet? Would you assume I was really into social networking or that I had a speech.
Speaker 4: Impediment social networking? Are you at the age where you prefer weed killer or killer weed?
Speaker 3: That his last times you hung up away too late for me?
Speaker 1: Certain it's your birthday? I'm fitting is Bethel tweet? It was silly, but dude, just what is this?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: But think about it?
Speaker 1: You know, no, I don't want to which Johannesburg spelled backwards is oats?
Speaker 4: And actually.
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 4: And you know he had to think. End with the g.
Speaker 1: Zarah Larson with Midnight Sun Here on k for morning's Brandon from Colstean Fontaine.
Speaker 4: How's it, Brandon? How are your brother? All good things are I'm very well.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, very well. Good Monday ahead of us here, m hm, you're up for this Monday.
Speaker 4: You're up for it?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Good? The only way to work, way to work?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's been the will if you first give me an answer, Brandon, how many sense of survey questions did I ask?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Is a correct answer? Well done?
Speaker 3: Excellent?
Speaker 1: Okay, done into the championship Browns. You get to spin the wheel of joy foster slow left or right? Slowly, slow and left. Okay, let's see what you get and remember what you get is what you get. And what did you get? You have won yourself and H two elevated hydrogen water bottle from Zennyworth worth two thousand, five hundred and ninety nine rands.
Speaker 3: Oh my, what down? That's fancy infuses water with dissolved molecular hydrogen.
Speaker 4: Whoa, what is that science? It's putting more H in the two?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, you're gonna look forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well look it's it's all very healthy, and it's all incredibly good for you.
Speaker 4: And you know what, it's also very fashionable.
Speaker 3: It's it's very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, report back.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now the price. So now, Brandon, now you can walk around with a water flows like a teenage girl.
Speaker 3: We we are, we are, we are hydrated, our organs are healthy.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Follow follow the lead of the young young girls.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that other one? The Stanley you got? You've got to Stanley? Well, I'm raising you an H two elevated hydrogen.
Speaker 3: Water bottle.
Speaker 2: I have no clue, I'm.
Speaker 4: I won't go google it. I won't lie. I have no idea either.
Speaker 1: But it's now it's it's so, it's dissolved molecular hydrogen. So it turns your water from H too to H seven. Oh wow, yeah, I don't know if that's what they say on the website.
Speaker 4: I just made that up.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to that and just enjoy your price.
Speaker 4: And your water. Okay, Brandon, you take care of.
Speaker 1: My many Bye bye bye, there we go, and okay, let's find out exactly what this is because I'm interested.
Speaker 4: Now here is the ad good morning care fem mornings.
Speaker 2: I'm shorn from any hydrogend Solutions, South Africa's home of hydrogen water. We make sleek hydreen water bottles, generators and supplements like our hydroshot tablets. All are designed to boost your energy, sharpen focus and help your body recover faster naturally. Whether you're busy, parents and or just chasing better mornings, we've got you covered. Pop over to Zenny dot co dot z z E n double. I will find us on Facebook and Instagram. Zeny Hydrogen Solutions, Zenny Illness backed by Science Cheers.
Speaker 1: Do you know you need it? You know you need it okay. It is twenty three minutes after eight o'clock