Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here's another world famous.
Speaker 1: Crank car from Darren Wackhead, something that exclusive to KFM mornings. Okay, let's lock in. There we go again. Lock the doors. You ain't going anywhere. Lock the door, Lock the doors.
Speaker 3: You're going to try and parachute out of your halfway through, but you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: You stay in put.
Speaker 2: If you are eating something, I suggest.
Speaker 1: You stop right now. Stop right now.
Speaker 2: I'm having my good coffee, my first cup, my only cup this morning.
Speaker 1: Don't ruin this for me, Darren.
Speaker 3: I'm actually putting a message out to all the orthodontists and all the people that know, people that have braces, plates, false teeth or whatever. I'm at your service anytime of day because I will do one of these a week if you need. Okay, So yesterday it was the braces. Today it was the refurbished secondhand braces that the lady didn't know, all right, and it ended badly, all right. So today the ending is no different. But let me tell you about the beginning. So this lady's gone and she's got a plate made, you know, like you get a plate that fills teeth.
Speaker 1: Like maybe one or two. Yeah, it's got too lucky. It's very think.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she's gone, she's had it done, and she's gone for to go pick up fitteen coop.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 3: So now she's already started complaining, like the thing keeps popping out, the fit is not not right, you know. So she thinks there's just a few minor adjustments that need to be had. Oh, well, I'm the orthodontist. It's a lot worse than a few minor adjustments.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm looking for missus Gander. Please Hi, I am calling from doctor Toron's office. I'm the I'm the orthodontist that may your plate. I believe it keeps popping out.
Speaker 2: Correct, it's actually not actually not sitting properly, not even sitting flush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, look regrettably this was my mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Now, because.
Speaker 2: You say, if I bring it in, I'm going to be with us for two days, and I can't.
Speaker 3: Do that because I've got meeking Okay, yes, and there are two very prominent teeth there in the front.
Speaker 2: Just yes, And I've actually got showing it's got the insurance. And I need to talk a lot because I'm a fire I talk a lot, so you see, and I've got appointments I'm going to keep on tomorrow and does you and it it goes okay, all right? How to do it in one day?
Speaker 3: It's not as simple as just an adjustment, because, as I said, regrettably, this is my mistake.
Speaker 1: Now, it's very very rare that we do.
Speaker 3: You know, on two different people, a very similar structure, very similar plate, and I've accidentally issued the wrong plate.
Speaker 2: That's why I kind of even eat because it picks up. I have been having liquids since Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see your plate.
Speaker 3: It's actually a plate for another sixteen year old boy that had his two teeth knocked out from a cricket ball. Oh yeah, you actually wearing the sixteen year old boy's plate in your mouth now. And it's very rare because I mean, what are the chances of making an almost identical plate, you understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's nothing that you can actually do to sub it in between, because there's no way that can go with as a teeth in the front.
Speaker 3: We've got to give the boy his rightful plate because his parents said he's got photographs on Thursday, school photographs for the cricket team.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I've got meetings and you're telling me where is my plate?
Speaker 3: Well, your plate we accidentally gave to him and it's it's also popping out, so we just need to switch the two.
Speaker 2: He's saying now that I'm mean, he's streak and he's got my place.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you've been wearing his and he's been wearing her. Is this a crazy mix up?
Speaker 2: Madness? So you're telling me that now you mustop around. It's not an easier stopping around. There's no ways in hell I'm going to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to fit perfectly, you know what I'm saying, because his one is meant for your mouth.
Speaker 2: Now I can, but I can't understand. How can now I use his split and he used my plate. There's no ways I'm going to agree to that.
Speaker 3: But that's what you're doing. Now, do you understand what I'm saying? You are using his plate and he's using your plate.
Speaker 2: Now you're thinking we got to stop around again. That's a frustration for me. You don't take seven thousands for a plate for a mistake at first, because.
Speaker 1: He was using this plate for three months. Story.
Speaker 3: Now the one that the plate that's in your mouth is his plate that he had already been wearing for three months and he came in for a repair.
Speaker 2: You know what this is, and you need to tell it Frustrated? Would you? In your case, you're telling me something like this, I will take the split and chuck it in the bone and I'll charge.
Speaker 3: You guys for medical No, man, please don't do that because it's this.
Speaker 1: It's this I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Because it would you do that? In my case, I'm using someone else plait in my in my mouth? How do something like this?
Speaker 1: It was a terrible mix up. Man, it was a terrible terrible.
Speaker 2: Is a screw up to me?
Speaker 1: I know, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening to you your guys. The problem is I got back to that meeting. How the hell can I use this off my mouth? Now?
Speaker 1: He can give you the plate this afternoon.
Speaker 2: You don't understand. It's not as simple as that. I tell I'm using someone else split in my mouth. You guys will be in buses hot and you'll pay for the plate.
Speaker 3: He's actually a cricket practice. Now he's finishing at four o'clock. I can have a driver there and I can personally take it out of his mouth, literally, and come and give it to you, and take the one that's in your mouth and give it back to him.
Speaker 2: You're telling me you take his plate off his mouth and give it to me. An, I'm as take my plate off, mamal to give it to him.
Speaker 1: Correct, man, you're actually saying that's click.
Speaker 2: You tell me if you're in my shoes, you're telling me it's simple as this. You'll take his play off his mouth and give it to me. And I'm as take my plate off my mouth and give it to him. Is it as simple as that, ma'am? You'll see to know as simple as that, to understand the logic.
Speaker 1: Tonight, you just put a plate tonight. You'll be able to eat steak. You'll be able to eat whatever you want.
Speaker 2: That's not my problem. I've often got someone else in my mouth. This is malpractice. This is not ethical way to actually work with a patient, ma'am.
Speaker 3: It's not malpractice. It's let me call it. What do you call a little upsy?
Speaker 2: It might be a little a little sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't see what the issue? What what what is the issue?
Speaker 2: Man? You don't see what the issue is. I actually feel.
Speaker 3: Like, missus Gander, okay, I wanted to find out if you calm down and if we could find a better resolution.
Speaker 2: It's quite disgusting. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 1: Who who's that?
Speaker 4: This is somebody that works with she can hear you, We all can hear you. Unacceptable that you treat somebody like this and you ask for money in advance and then you find negligence that you don't take. What it's like to put you in the now?
Speaker 1: Missus gander, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I tell you, I just can't sea.
Speaker 3: I'm so I just to you, okay, because because you're speaking like you've got a mouthful of teeth, which is.
Speaker 4: Somebody that she's speaking like she's got a mouth put in her mouth.
Speaker 3: Look, I just wanted to tell her that when she goes into meetings she must be careful with the plate out because she's going to be a bit of a bit of a whistle because you might be calling taxis all over the place.
Speaker 1: Guess what, ladies, it's actually where kitsons?
Speaker 2: And why are you joking? I actually feel like vomiting.
Speaker 3: Terrible fantastic, It's fantastic again, orthodontist. I need your clients, please uh dereness at KFM, dot co, dot zd