Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous cranky.
Speaker 1: From Darren Wackhead Something six exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know people that don't always pay their rent on time.
Speaker 1: No I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't. Okay, you're you're a good tenant, you pay your rent on time.
Speaker 1: I would like to think, so, yes, when you commit. But I also know life can happen to people.
Speaker 4: I had a tenant once, and he wasn't always on time, but he would always communicate when something was up, and I appreciated that, and he always was able to settle his own deadline.
Speaker 1: Then I'm just laid by three or four days.
Speaker 4: I appreciated that communication.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to work for a company that used to always pay me late. Oh no, yeah company. Yeah, it was a radio station, not then one, and then they that's terrible. I always gave a story and then I go give the story.
Speaker 1: So now a story for a story?
Speaker 3: Yeah okay. So so there's other ways. There's a landlord, you know.
Speaker 5: And generally people are open to talking, you know, people are reasonable generally, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes life happens. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's there's there's also subtle ways, like subtle ways of doing things, you know, bluck landlords, they've creative, creative. You get their money stories, drive.
Speaker 5: Off down of people, cutting off power, Yeah, doing all kinds of things to get people.
Speaker 3: Yeah out and and you get it as well, because you got those people that know I'm gonna move in. I'll pay the first two months. Then I'm not going to pay, and it's going to take you two years to get me out and destroy your place and not pay you. There's all these horror horror stories. All right, so let's see what happens. I'm redish. Are you in the place? A couple of days later, so I'm driving to your house and I'm going to be very subtle about my persuasion. Okay, so you're the landlord, Yes, yes, my place? All right? Here we go place and we all luck lovey dovey at first, so we.
Speaker 2: Go second him.
Speaker 6: We've got a bit of a problem. What's that. It's the day the landlord. Yeah he's here. Yeah, he just came into the house, Saud. He's looking for ranks.
Speaker 2: Come in, said, he just came in.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know it here, he.
Speaker 2: Just let himself in. Still here, Tell him to wait that star get there.
Speaker 3: So I cannot just use a computer quickly?
Speaker 2: Is that him sitting it?
Speaker 6: What's he doing?
Speaker 3: I'm just checking the emails quickly.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that he's on my computer?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got an email from mummy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: How's he just going to let himself in there?
Speaker 2: I think a key?
Speaker 3: I sorry, double it away. Where is your bothroom here? Is it just down first ride?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Nobody can't just come in and use our toilets in my computer and stuff. That's that's that's a violation of privacy.
Speaker 2: That's like our house that he's coming in there.
Speaker 6: And then tell him with deducting every drop of water and electric city from the ball, tell him another internet cafe, and that's thirty bucks out of the internet. Yes, how are you just gonna come in right there? Put him?
Speaker 2: Put him on the phone.
Speaker 6: Let me see to you in the toilet. So I knock on the door.
Speaker 3: Hello, you want to talk to you? Okay, hold on, hello Jack?
Speaker 2: Why are you in my house?
Speaker 3: I wanted to say you're home? I can come.
Speaker 6: Collect the run all right, listen, listen to me, Listen to me carefully.
Speaker 2: If you don't get at my house now, I'm gonna come home. I'm gonna knock your teeth down your throat. Understand me?
Speaker 3: Okay, can you speak to him? I'm just I'm thirsty.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 6: Is he leaving?
Speaker 2: What's calling you?
Speaker 6: Get out?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 3: Chris Jets?
Speaker 2: Why are you still there? I told you to keep it out of my house hold?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Sorry? What was that good?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm just making a milkshake. You out with your blender.
Speaker 6: You're making a milkshake with my blender? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no, no no no.
Speaker 6: She listened to me. I'm fifteen minutes away.
Speaker 2: If you're still there when I get I swear I'm going to kick I listen to get out. Now, leave your milkshake, get out.
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I make a call because I'm out of airtime? Please?
Speaker 2: Do I mind if you make a call? Yes? Can you touch what inside? Just get out of my house now.
Speaker 3: Don't be so hostile. Man, don't talk to me, and that.
Speaker 2: You know what you're legal, what you're doing.
Speaker 6: I've told you it was call the police.
Speaker 2: If you've come into my house, I'm gonna get there and I'm going to take you so hard you bleed. Don't be your wife could you find a police.
Speaker 3: Shit, Hey man, you've got no food in a free.
Speaker 2: Yama five minutes.
Speaker 3: DEBI, Hi, he's going wind. Hello, Chris roget.
Speaker 2: Still in my house. I'm on my way there. I'm getting into my car and speak. I'm gonna I'm going to knock you up.
Speaker 3: Chris, Chris, it's working, you know, my brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, that was chaos. Yah was ready to go because many places I.
Speaker 3: Always get nervous when the guy's getting in the car, and.
Speaker 1: Because one day they'll get there, they'll get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, you're tired after that. Listen if you if you need any dis collection. All I'm saying is I'm not your guy, all right, don't call me, but for anything else. Darrens at KFM dot co dot z A. Wow, it's Alex Warren with the Bloodline here on KF morning. Some messages. Yeah from the prank this morning. Landlord or not, police or not, you will must come inside. We will fight.
Speaker 7: I had a friend who had a tenant who just never paid for the first month, second month, third month, And then what he did was he sent me and a couple of friends to the house and we went to go and take off the front door. Needless to say, they were out within two weeks.
Speaker 3: Sure. Wow, And you know what the law says, as soon as you rent your place out, you have no more rights to that place.
Speaker 4: It's a risky affair that.
Speaker 3: You've signed over those rights, those rights on our rent money. Yeah, a lot of gray area. It's a very very contentious issue.