Speaker 1: Doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous cranky call from Darren Wackhead, something that's ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know this guy, he's got a bit of an issue. He bars the table and now not happy with the table. Okay, diningham table.
Speaker 3: Sure, and those things can be expensed.
Speaker 1: So tell me about it, tell me about so buzz this thing and now he's taking it back.
Speaker 3: So yes, Biers regret too.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, he said this thing wasn't wasn't it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Speaker 3: Because so he's got.
Speaker 1: A stain on it now, okay, all right, so he's like, no, no, no, no, you take it back and you fix this. Okay.
Speaker 3: So now.
Speaker 1: Look, there's there's there's a there's an outstanding of mancha which he's refusing to pay. So what would you do as a as a shop owner? What do you do well to recover costs? I sell the product?
Speaker 3: Wait what which product?
Speaker 1: His product?
Speaker 3: Yes, the product in the man's house.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's taking it back to the right. That's standard practice, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Of course standard?
Speaker 1: And is this a self inflicted wound or not? You're about to find out.
Speaker 2: It well, work, it all work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold and I'm gonna give him a call. Okay, I'm looking for mister Ahmat.
Speaker 3: My name is Pierre. I'm calling you from.
Speaker 1: Backer and StarCraft. I'm taking over the account from Valencia, so we can't not put a cost to the repair.
Speaker 2: Oh, then I think I call my lawyer. It is not my problem. I can tell you myself.
Speaker 3: So listener, let me tell.
Speaker 2: You what people see the table twenty years ago. Yes, and then table I can show you in studying lup coverly in your lives. Well, I think what we do. I took some photos before before the table went to you, and I think I knew a sound like this is gonna be it. And now through this I got my evident hot evidence. I can't play for the table ten thousand n and look at the table, not even after six months.
Speaker 1: We can't be held responsible for you putting hot stuffs on a bay table.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, you got it wrong. Songs lesson. But I'm trying to tell you, mister pears. Yes, if you you why is food you put it into a container? Yes, to make sure that the table, Profice, and.
Speaker 3: Which you obviously didn't do.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're telling me I didn't do it. Yes, you're seeing now, mister Pears. I'm so stupid to take ten thousand in like that. I'm not yesterdays guy, Master Pears.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't let me do a test right now.
Speaker 3: I'm here by the table. I've made a hot cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Listen, there you go. I put it on the table. Why two, three, four, five? Nothing, there's no marks.
Speaker 2: No, that's nonsense. Tell me now did you tell me now that did I make?
Speaker 1: You're just mistreating this like a stray dog. In fact, you don't deserve to have such a nice product in your house.
Speaker 2: How can you do that?
Speaker 1: I can make a six minute come and see my ant of the house, because table that your interneath.
Speaker 2: If I come to my and then then you can see yourself. No, then I think I can the table and at court finish.
Speaker 3: You can't take it till you pay.
Speaker 2: No, No, why are you coming now?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 2: You tell me nothing? Not listen, I'm coming through. I'm coming through to fixing now.
Speaker 3: Okay, we will do one of two things.
Speaker 1: We will either resell the table to recoup the costs or we will just destroy it.
Speaker 3: I've got a buyer in the shop right now for the table.
Speaker 2: You do you share? You tell you? I'm warning you now. Can you do tell my table?
Speaker 3: Can you? Hello?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Yes, how can I help you? You want the table? Okay, I'll give it you for two thousand men came to twelve seat. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: You want it?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's yours.
Speaker 1: There you go, Gulam, Yes, don't worry about it is gone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm gonna I'm coming to know you now.
Speaker 2: It's curious. Now now he's gonna go to the fact is man.
Speaker 1: Hello as talking mat It's uh, it's pears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what your problem to me?
Speaker 2: Please, I'm gonna wait for you now.
Speaker 1: So okay, hold on one sake? Hello, coolumb it's wicked SUPs And how are you.
Speaker 2: Take your.
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: You don't know now, I don't know what you.
Speaker 3: Have a check to your wife. She's on the line with me.
Speaker 2: From Yeah, that shows you you can also be drenched. Okay, thanks so much. Okay,