Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: Stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous cranky car from Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's a few people that wanted this this man to be pranked, all right, a few people like.
Speaker 1: Family, people, colleagues.
Speaker 3: Who's pranking friends friends? So he is like everybody. They hate telemarketers, right, And I'm calling from Escombe and I think it was a very novel idea. At the end of this, I want you to tell me if you would take up such an offer, if you got such a call. All right, So that's all you need to know. I'm phoning from this new department on Escomb. The payment of Electrical services.
Speaker 1: That's the department's name, yes, okay, say it again.
Speaker 3: The payment of electrical service. If you want the email address, it's es com at and then we acronymize the playment of electrical services dot gov.
Speaker 2: The wiring of the copper pipes.
Speaker 3: Let's say, all right, are you ready? Let's go here? It is Hello, good sir, I'm calling you from ISCAM. How are you this evening?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What's it wrong?
Speaker 3: No, No, there's nothing wrong. I'm coning with a solution, sir. We've got a new package that we're offering. I'm just how much electricity are you using per month?
Speaker 4: Why are you calling me from no caller? That's the issue.
Speaker 3: So I called from a call center switchboard. That's why it doesn't.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't know mouse.
Speaker 3: You don't have any electricity. Hello, hello, sir, Sorry, we we got cut off there.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not into that. Ready to get my number?
Speaker 3: So all our customers We've got obviously everybody's number. But let me just tell you what we're doing.
Speaker 4: This is no no, no, no, man.
Speaker 3: This is to avoid load shedding and future loads.
Speaker 4: I don't have load shedding. I have a word. I'm not interested in, my friend.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from the payment of Electrical Services department.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what is the problem. Do you have a problem with me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't have a problem with you. I'm here to solve a.
Speaker 4: Peop No, I don't have problems. I'm saying that fine.
Speaker 3: I know you, fine, but when load shedding kicks in again, you might not be my brother.
Speaker 5: You don't know me, my friend. You don't want me to be rude with you over the phone. Don't phone me again. Otherwise I'm gonna sue it. You're okay, So I'm trying to not interested.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to make a sale here and I'm trying to change.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, sir. Let me just explain it to you.
Speaker 4: My brother, my brother sto.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I need to explain this to You've got explains to all the customers.
Speaker 4: No, man, you are you'll be litterated.
Speaker 3: So I will get to everybody. But I'm with you now.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't want you to vote.
Speaker 3: Meet ninety nine random month extra. It takes off one stage of load shedding.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to look.
Speaker 3: For two hundred random month. We take off two stages of load shedding. Three hundred random month, three stages of load shedding. So basically, if there is load shedding and it's stage four and you've got the two stage package, you will only be down to stage two of load shedding. What the so for ninety nine random month?
Speaker 4: No, No, you must listen to me first.
Speaker 3: I'm your name, My name is Craig, sir calling you from s COM. Please understand.
Speaker 4: You lie to me.
Speaker 3: You can send me and lie to me. You lie to me, it's es com.
Speaker 4: You lie to me.
Speaker 5: I don't like, great, But how can you phone me a whole time without giving me mommy money?
Speaker 3: I want to save you money with the package that we've got.
Speaker 4: So why are you calling me a whole time.
Speaker 3: Because I'm telling you about the new Great?
Speaker 4: Okay, I need to go now because I'm going to drive. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Can we try that again?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drive now?
Speaker 3: Can I speak to you? Is that your wife there? Can I speak to her? I hear in the background.
Speaker 4: No, it's not my wife. Man, who is that driving with the other ladies?
Speaker 3: Are you traveling with a scalum?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know something like don't talk to you a.
Speaker 3: Loud Can I speak to her rather?
Speaker 4: Please? Now? You can't be to her. She don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: How long have you been with the scalum?
Speaker 4: Why do you want to know what you've made in you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I was just wondering.
Speaker 4: No, No, you don't need to know anything.
Speaker 3: I can send you a voucher for Escom, That's what I can.
Speaker 4: No. I don't want vouchers. I want money.
Speaker 3: Are you running an illegal connection?
Speaker 4: Yes? I am. That's why I can't tell you a lot of stuff. Yes, I don't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: Where are you getting your electricity from.
Speaker 5: Don't worry men, I'm driving shorty, man, I can't talk to you now anymore.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Then don't. I'll call you at a better time.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 3: Is ten o'clock, okay, because honestly, it sounds like I've caught you when you've been drinking.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have been drinking and I smoke. Drinking and smoking. But at the same time, don't go well.
Speaker 3: So i'll call you tomorrow when you sober.
Speaker 4: I don't call me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna block your number now to you, and I'm gonna phone the detectives.
Speaker 3: Now you sending an email to s COM. Okay, it's the payment of electrical services?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Department? Are you writing this done?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, es com at payment of electrical services.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But that's not the whole word, it's just the acronym.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So it's the p payment of the electrical E.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you you're you put? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What do you? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Do you you shout like you put?
Speaker 3: So it's it's hello, Hello, Sorry I didn't give the full email address. What is it that you want I'm phoning from es com man mm hmm. And are we offering a new package to mitigate load shedding. That's why I really wanted to speak to your husband for ninety nine rand. It'll take away one stage of load shedding. Yes, if it's stage four load shedding and you've got the four stage package, you have no load shedding. Oh wow, would you like to sign up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Can I speak to the man please?
Speaker 4: No, he's drunk?
Speaker 3: Is he drunk? Okay? Maybe it's best I'll call him tomorrow. Then at ten you have a good evening. Is he driving an influence? He's driving drunk?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why don't you drive? Well? I hope you survive?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So if you can get yourself.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, yes, don't talk even retire. No, don't douge my wife being out here. So if you don't stop phoning me, stop phoning me, I'm gonna sue it you again.
Speaker 3: But so you're driving drunk? Why are you doing that?
Speaker 4: You are your don't talk here to me?
Speaker 3: Right? What?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: Say you're your I'm not your show anymore? You she lootered at mother?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen hello, say.
Speaker 4: Pon lightly by my foes.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, it's Darren. It's Darren k f M.
Speaker 4: He's just na lightly by.
Speaker 3: My fis.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. She pick up the phone. It's Darren.
Speaker 4: Now, man, you can't do that, my broom man, she is Darren Brother. You with my dad to be you, my bou. I knew with my dad to I just had to be you. But you're not on that idea, No, no, not now. And nobody heard me away like that your good night, brah. You must stop doing that. My wife is asking me, now, you did you not really gant jealous? Not relegate jealous? Yo?
Speaker 5: My wife was losting my and I'm getting jealous. Why is my wife loving with the other man?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 3: You can hear yourself on the radio tomorrow.
Speaker 4: He is At what time, bro, I'm gonna be live now you.
Speaker 2: She was listening to himself on the radio.
Speaker 1: Good morning her ship.
Speaker 2: It started off so civilized.
Speaker 3: Now then you just you just started missing with me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it sounded like he was also a little better fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was just taking me, taking me for a ride as well. But would you bother that package? Don't put that idea. It's too good, you know. It's co is going to come with that idea.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I fear you will not bring that to me. I would rather do crime.
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 3: That could never work with Jack mar No, no no, but I'm telling you now you would You.
Speaker 2: Could be the problem and the solution.
Speaker 3: Well exactly, no, no, thank you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I will steal the villa victim.
Speaker 2: You know you've pushed me over the edge.
Speaker 3: Let's get man other way. He wasn't even really driving drunk. You do know that because Taylor absolutely love you.
Speaker 1: Herd sheep