Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank call from Darren Wackhead, something exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: When last for you on a cruise?
Speaker 3: Sherilyn Barnes, I've never been on a cruise, never my life, never, kid, never have I ever?
Speaker 1: Really sce you've been on a cruise. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Nothing about appeals to me.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I definitely it's on the list of things to do.
Speaker 1: I want to go on a cruise.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I the idea of being on a ship in the open waters and then it's nighttime and it's just a sea of black.
Speaker 1: Does it make you scared a little bit?
Speaker 4: Imagine just like going for a weekend. You've got great DJs on Dick, You're with your friends, could be a good time.
Speaker 1: You've been on a cruise? Never ever, Finness, you must have been on a cruise.
Speaker 4: You've left I hope indeed, where did you go? The last one I was on was to vin Took, So from Cape Town to to to vin Took.
Speaker 2: It was just it was an MSc cruise.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: But off climb dune what is it six or seven? The highest tune in in the world and.
Speaker 1: The cruise.
Speaker 4: Needless to say, you don't need anything from the minute you put your foot on that ship.
Speaker 3: Party starts and producer brand I know we've done quite a few cruises together.
Speaker 1: H No, I haven't done a cruise. You don't. I know the ones you're referencing, but no, I was a salon time.
Speaker 4: It was that guy was how terrible you don't even know your guy wasn't on the boat?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: How much of a blood was I know the stories. I know the story.
Speaker 3: Look, there's there's many like theme cruises. So we sa radio station theme cruises, but there's many theme cruises like whatever whatever floats your boat? Literally, you know, there's a heavy metal cruise you can go on. They call it their head Banger's boats are all over the world. There's a Nightmare it does.
Speaker 1: Slip, not a cruise.
Speaker 3: There's the Temptation crewis singles or actually.
Speaker 1: No, it's non single. Probably go up.
Speaker 3: There's a Star Trek cruise. Can you imagine everybody coming dressed up as cool? There's even such a thing as a crochet cruise.
Speaker 1: It's just cruising and something for everyone.
Speaker 3: There is so these dear old ladies. I'll say young ladies. They're only sixty spring chickens. Yes, so they are now booking a cruise. They're besties, long lost besties connecting, like living in different parts of South Africa. Now they're going to connect and they're gonna, you know.
Speaker 1: Let's do a cruise. Here, let's do a cruise. Okay.
Speaker 3: So they booked a cruise and this is where I come in. Okay, because they just what date's suitable for you? What dates suitable for me? Okay, and no diary, let's think these Let's just book a cruise.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Well, I got news for you. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 1: Are they like best best friends?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They worked diven years ago and then they found each other recently now again, but now they're on dis trips.
Speaker 1: E a year now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, I'm looking for missus.
Speaker 5: Please speaking.
Speaker 1: My name is Craig. I'm calling you from Plots Cruisers. Yes, it's speaky, just.
Speaker 3: Confirming the twenty second to the twenty fifth for four person.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know if you have been informed about the weight limitations on luggage yet. No, the weight limitation on luggage is only one kilogram. Yeah, because you know, we don't expect people to be bringing much luggage, especially for this specific cruise.
Speaker 1: That is least it is a little because this is.
Speaker 3: The let it all hang out cruise. People don't wear the clothes.
Speaker 1: On this cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only your costume. No, this is the neudest cruise. Oh my, this is the cruise where people don't wear clothes, ma'am. No clothes, no clothes, no clothes, you know, no clothes.
Speaker 5: How can you expect me to wear no.
Speaker 1: Clothes, ma'am?
Speaker 3: It's very clearly on the post decalt cruise.
Speaker 6: Listen, my friend, listen, can you tell me I am not allowed to wear it?
Speaker 1: Close? No, close, listen.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk to you, but first fun and okay, hold on, I'm going to call and right now and we can all discuss this.
Speaker 2: What's about.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm looking for missus from speaking.
Speaker 5: What would your della on my note?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's a new cruise.
Speaker 3: And save my eyes, funny cruises off and save if my ma.
Speaker 5: I think you look from the houses and then gets a book for a cruise.
Speaker 3: But I can't hear Madron.
Speaker 2: We were what's wrong with our cruise?
Speaker 3: Actually it's just a cal it's the babes in birthday suits.
Speaker 1: Cruise, ma'n we come.
Speaker 4: Down and new this cruise.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty and new ma'am. How old are you?
Speaker 5: Sixty? My husband is sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Do you think about any chance he is going to walk around nude at the age of sixty nine? Men excellently proper to be influent me.
Speaker 3: Not love company.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be on the Swingers cruise?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, definitely not, because if we're not swingers, it.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of fun we've got for the elderly people like yourself. We've got naked binger and we've also got the full monthy cabreation.
Speaker 5: I think it's disgusting. I don't want to go on a swingers cruise. I don't want to go on a New S cruise. I just want to go to the Portuguese island. Maybe before the ship is an out to Sana. You come and tell me it's a New S cruise. I mean, this is ridiculous, and I think it's discussing you people even have such a cruise and needs people go and the false pretenses on the screws book on the S cruiser, I'm being told from the beginning of what type of cruise it is?
Speaker 3: Well, man, what I can do, as I said, for when it's a mix up like this, because obviously you don't want to be seeing anything, we will give you complimentary blind folds which you can wear.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's what's the helmets.
Speaker 6: I woke around in a bland see ninety. I'm sorry, but I've gotten.
Speaker 3: Because what what is he is a guy on a cruise with a.
Speaker 1: Blonde folds, weigh sunglasses.
Speaker 5: I'm not walking around you down the.
Speaker 6: Ship, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Do you know who's speaking?
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's actually wicked Simpson.
Speaker 3: If I work your block and you're more still, look if you know that your daughter Petre is involved. Yeah, I know that they sound like they would be an absolute jawl on a cruise.
Speaker 2: You would like to be sixty and going with them.
Speaker 1: I think they would. They would rock a cruise. Yeah, they sound like a good time.
Speaker 3: Absolute jaw Okay, No, there's no new cruise in South Africa. By the way, you did that research him in case you were wondering, like, look, I know it's a frank that like you need details.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised by that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're quite a free nation in many ways because we have nude beaches.
Speaker 1: I think we have nude beach.
Speaker 2: One beach.
Speaker 1: I think we only have one info for that beach. Yeah, it's still around. What is it Sandy Bay? I wonder how many people go there every day?
Speaker 3: Never been? Well, would you like to do a bit of reconnois reconnaissance.
Speaker 1: I'll come back with the story with the full details. M Yeah, Okay, that was so sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you want anybody prank down, heres at kfame dot co dot z a