Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here's another world famous cranky call.
Speaker 1: From Darren Wackhead, something that's exclusive to k FM Mornings. Okay, ladies, I want you to imagine this. Guys, you might not feel the pain here. So you're you're about to be married. Okay, you've been planning your wedding dress for a year, since you were a little girl. In fact, you wanted you've known what you wanted to look like. Now you get engaged and now you've got the date to get married. So you start planning your wedding dress. You go to the the dress place. You start with the filings.
Speaker 3: And then we go to the shoes place.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about the makeup.
Speaker 1: The makeup place. So so you go to the dress place and they start with the dress and you come. I don't know, this is like every six weeks. You go and they fit and they tweak and touch and final measurements and as the dress comes to laugh and gets built, the dress is made. It's done. Now they've the dress place that said, okay, dress is done. You're three weeks out. We're going to send it to the drug cleaners to go and get drug clean and you can come fetch it, okay, and may you have a blessed sounds like a pair? Okay, So that's the story. Who are you? Oh? Are you the drug cleaner? Marc? He's the nonsense. Feel the pain of this lady. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Lorenza. Yes, because Ida from Barinko. How are you doing? I'm going you I can be better. I got a little bit of bad news. What the darkliness is? Just let me know there's something wrong with your dress. While there was dry cleaning your dress. Benjamin, the manager of the dark cleaning department, just phoned me now to let me know there's something that went terribly wrong with your dress. I don't know what to shrink or what happened to the dress. Can I just chons for you to him quickly and then you can speak to him properly? Yes, okay, Here I come.
Speaker 1: Benjamin. Hello Kai speaking to you? Are the beaded sweethearts? Yes? Here? When are you getting married?
Speaker 2: What is the problem with my dream?
Speaker 1: One of our more junior staff. He was drug cleaning your dress, the hand washing parts with the pink solution.
Speaker 2: So I was pink wearing dress.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not one hundred percent pink.
Speaker 2: How can you trust a junior person to do that job?
Speaker 1: The problem is that it is it is petchy.
Speaker 2: Well, I paid a lot of money for that dress, and I'll be a driving coach tonight and I want my drist away a port it in first to hall the can if it did this crap is going to take. I'm gonna make my drisk the way it was Otherwise it's going to be big trouble. I'm not making threats, but now it is around the corner the steak to the manager.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless you you due the entire dress another color. There's a slim chance that that might work, but you can't go out. You know, I have been looking around and there's a dress almost identical to yours.
Speaker 2: I wanted that dress and now you ruined it. What am I supposed to do on some short notice now because you start is incompetent. I've paid a lot of money for that dress and just to find out it's being ruined.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that the dress that for this she's a bit larger. It's a SaaS twelve.
Speaker 2: I'm not a twelve aris the hair of eight.
Speaker 1: You know, we've got socks and pantyhose that are all good fellers. And I'm sure between now and then you can pick up about eight kilograms and then it will fit you like a glove.
Speaker 2: That d extradnicle tonight because I'm coming there and I want to see that sap.
Speaker 1: The dress in it kind of looks a bit like pink leopard prints. You know what, shame willingly, I'm going to transfer you back now to Ti Zaidine.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hello, how and what how can you al? Can somebody like I spin? Now? Are you I think spots for my dreams? Dos are telling me, oh, it looks like a leopard spok like leopard prince potia.
Speaker 3: So what I will suggest is I'll speak Benjamin if he's trying to get the color back to the white color and not the lippard printing postus on the dress at the.
Speaker 1: Moment, I can I speak to the lady?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'll just speak to the ida.
Speaker 1: Look I heard what's that Din was saying? You from pink? You can't go back to what? All right? We going? What will work perfectly as if we go black?
Speaker 2: Are you even? Oh you don't, don't, don't go any further with us. If I were you, I would really because look we.
Speaker 3: Did same weeks.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look, there's no need to throw your toys out the special box on your top shelf. No, man, a black dress will work perfectly. You could rocket, you could rock it.
Speaker 3: Mine.
Speaker 2: My this is white because I have my whole seam and my wedding party and everything. Playing to the tea black is not gonna do it for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can I ask you a question? Are you and your fiancee living together?
Speaker 2: What's to do with anything?
Speaker 1: Just answer the question? No, not no, it's not what I've heard?
Speaker 2: Who for help or you?
Speaker 1: Because I'm speaking to if you it's Benjamin. If you live together, you shouldn't be getting married? And what what.
Speaker 2: Who you think you are listening? Benjamin? What if the hell you are talking about? That about living together and worried about the white race? You know what first of all this is? And how how do you speak about my personal life telling me that we're living together? Looking to you.
Speaker 1: Married? It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Calling me right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't answer the phone yet.
Speaker 2: Hello, Terry, I don't know what the hell fry and got to my Chris, But my closing now because there's Benjamin to now. The ally is tell me there's a problem with my Chris, and they put things lipput spots with a Sailian solution, and then you tell me they must die. It's black and I'm gonna rock with blacks. You just forbid. I can't teach me now at work?
Speaker 3: Can teach you what you're working.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We think, Lorenza, Yes, it's wicked and your husband, you really do this to me.
Speaker 3: Drenic is in good condition as perfect for winds. I don't be worried.
Speaker 2: I am so darn.
Speaker 1: Your husband to name. Also, when when when two Darren's, you're not, It's chaos