Speaker 1: For some prison is where it ends.
Speaker 2: For all, court is where it begins.
Speaker 3: This is the real world, and this is what's happening at the courthouse.
Speaker 1: On KFM Mornings with Remis.
Speaker 4: All right, sload up, here we go again. What's happening at the courthouse this week? Remis hovers around, hovers, slurps, loightest, loightest.
Speaker 2: He does whatever needs to be done. He gets the job done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do the things to get the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the courts are courting, as they say on TikTok, And he asks everybody one simple question, what are.
Speaker 1: You doing at the courthouse today?
Speaker 5: They were founders. Stuff in the vehicle?
Speaker 1: Did they steal the good sword?
Speaker 5: No, if there's somebody else that started on.
Speaker 1: They stole a container.
Speaker 5: Now, stuff in a container.
Speaker 1: What did they then do? What happened the guy.
Speaker 5: That buck into the container? Like the vehicle?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then how did your son get into this vehicle? I'm not sure. So your son knows this guy?
Speaker 5: He knows the sky?
Speaker 3: Yes, this makes complete no sense. They were locked up, all of them, all of them. Since when is the snow about three years ago? Is he out on bail, No, he's not. He's been locked up for three years.
Speaker 6: No, no, it's being locked up now for two months because he felt, ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they came to, do you know what the stolen goods were?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: True, must have been something very expensive, because if the case is still continuing like this, then there's a big problem.
Speaker 5: This is putting for three years now, and.
Speaker 1: Your son, like, what is he saying to you?
Speaker 6: He doesn't really talk to me. I don't really see my keys. If they stayed one place, I say, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying to you is like he must have told you, like, why is in jail?
Speaker 1: Why is this case?
Speaker 6: Yes, he said he was just driving the people and then they got locked up.
Speaker 1: So he said, in his eyes, he thinks he's innocent.
Speaker 5: Him and the other guys is any one party? That's the guy guy that now, oh of course the third party.
Speaker 3: But you were saying that the other guy that was in the car is your son's friend.
Speaker 5: But the other guys is my son's friend.
Speaker 1: Also the one that told also your son's friend. Yes, it's bad friends.
Speaker 5: He's not very bad friends, he's now.
Speaker 1: And then they came to and they.
Speaker 5: All lost another thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean he's still in jail now.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's coming out today that just like prosecutor now and they think all the case after three years, Yes, they got no evidence.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I hope that you are able to speak with your son and find out the truth. Thank you very much for your time. Not the brother, What are you doing at the court house today?
Speaker 7: Because of two kids who fight in the class at school. The one child's mother come and she grabbed my child and smeke my child outside by the school guide okay, and then she hit my child.
Speaker 1: Because your child was fighting with her child.
Speaker 7: Yes, they fighting with each other, Okay. I don't know what is going on in the class. Everyone is fighting with dead girl. Oh that is my fourth child. The mother standing the great and shouting at him. Miss and I went to the court and I'm lay a case against her.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened to that case.
Speaker 7: But today I'm here because the grandpa of.
Speaker 2: That child is a case ends me. He say, I did say I'm gonna shoot him.
Speaker 7: Oh, but he was the one who called me and say you're gonna shoot me. Freak all because of the fighting at the school. He ran after my kid one afternoon and my kid just come in and say Mama, look here this man and he just opened up the gate and he ran after myket and he said what made yoken?
Speaker 2: And I said, what did make hamak? This can to say it for old world?
Speaker 7: First off, oh come in here and ha loop and theata and clob and fred to steaming, come on tocom to say yeah, if confund you to say to me, vinum, my kid is it's nine?
Speaker 2: And break it's it's ten years out. Wow, he's a child.
Speaker 7: Of course she can come to me and we can talk this thing out.
Speaker 2: But now she don't do that. She want to point a finger in my child's face.
Speaker 7: One day she's smacking and tell him not to eat a child. So he say she is the one who fights with him, and.
Speaker 2: So say boom, she sweared him. This lady say a man must crap him and smack him. So that man and I still.
Speaker 7: Call the man at the school and I ask him but a record, try oh my club, but my confry will come back.
Speaker 1: Is this the grandfather?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Now? Now is someone else who also come and fetch his.
Speaker 2: Child at school?
Speaker 1: Another guy? Yes, but he doesn't know even what's going on.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: My husband was so furious. How can a big growing man.
Speaker 7: Just smake a child and my husband craping party, run at old mask and leave it. Come let's go to the police station. So that was the tanged A case against her. Say, I can go home. The case is closius. I want to be here because we have to solve this stingy. I just want this to stop.
Speaker 1: You just want Yeah, thank you very much for your time. Man, I appreciate it. Sure was a lot there.
Speaker 6: But my heart goes out to that mama and like you ask, what the realigi are you making this last?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So young?
Speaker 5: And also these children are watching us, say we are their role models?
Speaker 2: How do we handle these situations?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But I don't know any parents that would have acted differently through if you you touched my child? Well, here we go. Now it's us, you know, But what what is the what's the the salulu? Because it's that it's the d lulu salulu.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the solution cannot be adults beating on children.
Speaker 2: That cannot be a solution. That's that is not the solution, absolutely not.
Speaker 7: And it doesn't mean that this issue isn't complex, but that can't ever be the solution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, all right, now we're at the courthouse.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Sure your comments on eight two nine four five zero nine four zero, but I think that's it's it's rough as well in schools, yep, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listening to that