Speaker 1: And now The Money Show with Stephen credits on seven oh two. Let's walk little. The Money Show with Stephen Curtis has brought to you by Absolue CIB, proud sponsor of the Sarah Rail Conference twenty twenty five Powering Progress, Connecting Economies. Good evening, I'm Stephen Curtis. Nine minutes after six. Welcome to the Friday edition of The Money Show. I don't know if perhaps one of our producers is thinking that you maybe are a little cleverer than you've been for a while. Maybe it's been a sort of clever week or something. Maybe he's celebrating gold. But he's done twice the number of questions for the Friday bus Blitz, So clearly we're going to need, together all of us, a lot of brains to get through it. From around let's call it sort of ten to seven looking forward to that. You know the numbers on a double one double A three oh seven two two one four four six five six seven. Speak to Neil Froneman in just a minute. He is still sort of the CEO. It's abunia stillwater, but he's also looking at the issue around the formula one and he seems to be suggesting that actually it should go to Cape Town. It's kind of at odds with Cabinet because they said today it should be Enjobic. But we'll hear from him in just a moment as Georgia Amani passing away late yesterday, the fashion designer, and you kind of know you've made it when you're just a surname, you know, when you're just one word. The sort of typical example was probably you know Madonna, but they're plenty of South African examples, you know zumer Roma, Pausa and Becky, just a couple, Matzepe who was in the news today. But when you're Amani, you're kind of a somebody. We'll hear from David Clay around how he feels about his legacy, and I think we can safely say that Georgia Omani really did play a big role in fashion what we can see what we think of as sort of beautiful. We'll speak also about the Swift system, still concerns about whether or not the Americans could kick us out, and then Norman Goodfellows being signed to Fine Wine Fellow the organization, and we'll just sort of talk a little bit about the business of Fine wines and where things are going. But Tersem Saepe today was asked sort of almost guaranteed, are you going to run for the position of president? Are you available? Would you accept a nomination? And from what I understand, he said no. Look, it's easy to say this now, but it always seemed to me incredibly unlikely that he would say yes. I mean, would you, as a sort of very very wealthy done incredibly well for yourself, a generationally wealthy person with a presumed still fights to have and things to do with your money, would you give all of it up to enter politics? Maybe? He asked the guy before him, you know his brother in law? Your views O double one double A three oh seven oh two and two one four four six O five six seven Voice notes tonight as well and oh seven two seven oh two one seven oh The Show.
Speaker 2: With Stephen Cruthers Live on ninety two point seven and one O six FM, streaming on the Prime Media Plus.
Speaker 3: NAP and DStv channel eight five six well.
Speaker 1: Earlier today, government confirming it was backing the bid for South Africa to host a Grand Prix at Kyle Army in two years time. The bid endorsed by the Sportsmanister Gayton McKenzie. You remember the plans to upgrade Kyle Army already approved by the F one Federation. But now the outgoing CEO at Sabunya, Neil Froneman, saying he wants to lead an effort to have the Grand Prix in Cape Town instead at Neil, good evening, I ready to appreciate the time, thank you. So there already plans to go to Kyle Army. Why do you think Cape Town would be better?
Speaker 3: Yes, good evening, Stephen and listeners. You know, Kylomi is a wonderful track, and I suppose the first thing I should say is it's very pleasing that that Cabinet and government support the concept of Formula one coming to South Africa and and in my view it's something that's got to be done in the national interest, So that to me is very positive. Our view is that Carlomi being a great track, being a historical track, is just in the wrong place. A lot of a lot of Formula one fans are going to come from outside of South Africa, and and I just think that Janisburg is not a favored destination. K Town has, you know, a high attraction for foreigners and tourists.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 3: Both events, whether they hold in Janisburg or or k Town, will create socio economic growth. I mean that goes without saying. But the other thing is that Formula one is no longer just a race. It's a catalyst for entertainment and a spectacle and modern tracks today, as you would see if you look at the Formula one races in the Middle East are entertainment spectacles and they are theme parks. You know, you you have you know, condos built into racetracks at places like Sylveston, the amphitheaters where entertainers such as Taylor Swift and Beyonce all linked into the Liberty Media Group come and perform. So it's not just a once a year race or even twice a year. If you include Motor GP and Cape Town and a new racetrack, a new complex just seems to be the better option.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know everyone will be saying, but you already have a racetrack that must be worth a lot. Actually, in the big scheme of things, it's not a big difference in price. We also have a FIA improved Formula one track. Of course, it's all got to be built and to study's many there's many variables to this, but I just we think Cape Town is the right place and we will continue developing our project for that. And you know, having a Formula one race at karlomy for the next three years is absolutely fine. We wish those organizers the best. But if you want a sustainable, long term solution, and I'm talking for ten, twenty, maybe even thirty years, it's got to be Cape Town in our view.
Speaker 1: You say we are you working with a particular group of people. Are you able to tell us who they are? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, So initially were at a very I think it must be well known, Stephen, we at a very early stage. The group that I'm working with actually asked me to lead their initiative a few weeks back as they became aware of my retirement from Sabonia. One of the partners is Bobby Hartsleaf, who is the last person last South African to actually run a Formula one Grand Prix in South Africa, and he ran the last five at Karlomie. He previously owned Karlomie as well. Bobby also built Pakisa and brought the last six Motor GP events to South Africa. So we have a person who knows how to organize and start a Formula one race and or a motor GP race at two o'clock on a Sunday afternoon. We have that experience in our consultium. Of course, we're happy to share skills if karl on Ony becomes the you know, the venue that actually is successful, even if it's for three years. Our other partner is a real estate developer in Dallas that actually developed these plans. Unfortunately they weren't accepted by the residents in Dallas. And that's what I mean. We have already an a approved plan. So those are my my key partners. We are busy building out the skills space that will take a few months. We need, you know, more financial skills, We need more commercial skills to come into our group, perhaps even real estate development, you know, local South African real estate development. So we very we're very mindful of what's required and it's small steps. We've got significant interest from corporate South Africa. We're a group that is known to do what we say, so I think we have credibility and basic knowledge already.
Speaker 1: There will be when whenever you talk about taking a Formula one to a new sort of city, immediately there will be someone who will say, well, let's do what it's like in Monaco and have street racing. I realize Monico is usually the most boring grand prix of the year. I imagine in Cape Town that's a bit of a non starter, is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, there are there have been Formula E racing on the streets at Cape Town. It's not inconceivable to think of a Formula one race in Cape Town. But it doesn't you don't get to that bigger complex of entertainment where you have amphitheaters. I mean, the convention Center in Cape Town is fully booked.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We can build medical facilities, we can build training facilities in in in the northern side of Cape Town as part of the urban growth. So yeah, look, I think those are second prize solutions. I think the first prize is it requires a big investment, and I've likened it to you know, there's a lot of capital upfronts, like building a gold mine, and then over the next ten to twenty maybe even thirty years, if we do it properly, you extract the gold and you get the returns. But no, we're not We're not driving a street.
Speaker 1: Race Okay, thank you very much. Indeed, I really appreciate it. Neil Frondaman is the outgoing CEA at Sabanya Stillwater nineteen minutes after six Stephen gone acts at at Stephen confirmation at yesterday of the death of the fashion designer Georgio Armani, someone who's read revolutionized fashion in a way very few have. David pala is the owner and fashion designer David Pale designs David Good Evening. Just the name Amani probably tells us you all you need to know about the influence of Jojo Amani.
Speaker 4: Good Evening, Stephen, thank you for having me on this program. I mean, Jojo Money has been like an an icon from early days when you know, when we're still in fashion school, even prior to that, someone who's like an amazing pioneer of fashion and someone who has just like stood his ground. And the most amazing thing that he worked until his very last day is the only time that he couldn't continue was like the previous couture collections that he couldn't take his last bow because of illness and also you know, age frailness. But the impact that he's you know, he's had in the industry and also in my personal journey is learning to stand your ground and develop a brand that can be globally made available and consumed. And not only in terms of just like a fashion brand or clothing brand. It was a lifestyle brand. I mean from Amani Cafe, Amani Hotels to a diffusion line which is a money exchange and Kasamani. So I mean from him you can just learn as a brand what you're capable of achieving and doing while you're still here on earth. And I think more than anything else is you know him mentoring and appreciating new talent, like an amazing designers currently based in Milan, Cela Jean, who was mentored by Amani and now she is a global force. You know who actually designed the uniform for the Olympics, for their the country, the what is it in Heyiti, the Haitian Group. So I mean you can actually lend quite a lot. And for us as an industry, I don't think it's a loss. We celebrate his life because the impact that he's head is actually we can experience it, we see it, we can lend and grow from from that.
Speaker 1: Jenny, is it right to say, I mean fashion can seem to me, and I'm a complete outsider, as you know, David can seem to me to be about trends. Is it right to say he was not someone who followed the trend I mean he maybe satrians, he did his own thing.
Speaker 4: No, he did not follow trends. That's one thing I like about our money. I mean color blocking would be in and out. Our money will always stend his ground. He will always follow his signature because over the years he's built a following and from from the couture which is Empire, the Emperial collections, the money exchange, and also that they're ready to wear. He's never followed trends. The only thing that he actually, I think, clad around is the evolution of textiles and and how you know he fused the latest technology into into his collections, but his couture from a mile away you can tell that wasn't the money and which is really really amazing. And also as designers, even upcoming designers, we can all learn from him that trends are there, you know, to give us insight of what's coming. But when you know what you stand for, you don't need to follow such.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, indeed, Dave, David Plaletz, the owner and fashion designer David Plalet designs being tribute there to Jorjiah Harmani.
Speaker 3: The money shall explainer.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the difficulties government is having around dealing with the Trump administration is it's difficult to know what will happen. And there's still persistent speculation that there may be a move to a move South Africa from the Swift banking system. Harry Shus there is the CEO of Future Forics, Harry Good Evening. If that does happen, what other options are they for us to try and move money around? Good Evening, Stephen great to be on.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take one step back and say, although there was a lot of speculation that this may happen, it's been largely ruled out. What's actually happening is that the US are looking at sanctioning certain politicians from the ANC who haven't been making friends with the US, rather than.
Speaker 1: The country as a whole.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't look like there's going to be any impact on South Africa as a whole or South African businesses unless those businesses were tied to those individuals. But in terms of what do we do, what do we do from there, Well, it would be a really tricky situation. We've seen what's happened in Russia, Iran and others that have been sanctioned from the SWIFT system, and yeah, it's something that really wouldn't be good for our GDP, it wouldn't be good for our economic growth, and y'are luckily it's seeming unlikely to actually happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are two things that sort of come to mind immediately. The one is that the whole point of SWIFT is to kind of have a global system. So okay, if everyone who the US doesn't like gets kicked out, well what is it? And then it would also push us and there is actually a Russian equivalent. We would probably I mean, even people who may not like Russia and South Africa, and there's plenty of them, might just think, well, there's no other option, or the Chinese system. I mean, it would I suppose be counterproductive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I Mean the first thing I'll say is it's absolutely amazing how much power the US have here, the fact that they can decide we want to kick South Africa off the SWIFT system. And while they can't kick South Africa off the Swift system entirely. They can avoid or stop South Africa from making USD payments on the Swift system, which is pretty much the global currency, so it would be very debility to US. And I guess this is one of the concerns in the world at the moment is how much reliance there is on America, and that's why the bricks nations and others are looking at other currencies to almost stop America from being this global superpower which we all rely on. So there's this real balance in power which is like a power struggle between Trump who's trying to say everyone must use the dollar, everyone must use the US and the East or the non West, who are basically saying, no, we don't want to rely on you, we don't agree with your policies. Instead of that, we'd like to make our own. But then Trump uses the fullying tactic to say, well, if you try to use another currency, we're going to impose even bigger tariffs than you.
Speaker 1: So it's a real interesting.
Speaker 2: Time in the world at the moment, with some serious power struggles.
Speaker 1: Living in interesting times. Indeed, Harry shares it, thanks very much, indeed, CEO at Future Forex twenty six minutes after six no money show, Cedric Matidius had most multi asset strategies at Aliwani Capital Partners. Patrick could even really appreciate the time tonight. So yesterday Telcom share price up thirteen percent, that Bloomberg report that MTN wanted to buy them, and today it seemed to me from Rolfe mcpeter the mtnco quite a solid no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ex Evan, thanks for having me. I think that you asked the question maybe a few weeks back, it would have been a resounding years but I think what has since come up, which perhaps confirms in or Ralph's response yesterday, is based a dog investigation into into a MGM in terms of their activities in the Middle East and all the other countries where I guess you know that they've been sanctioned by the US, so so that investigation unfortunately will take a bit of time to conclude. But also you know, based on what you've seen elsewhere, should they be found to have you know, either a or bated you know, any terrorism or any of the charge has been put forward, what in terms of our areas for investigation the finds called the massive right, and and that that that that Kitty needs to put aside in case it happens, and therefore we don't think it's likely that you know, you can have that investigation on the one hand and then pursue a compet action on the other, which again is look at the history of South Africa. Such comporate apps could also take a while and therefore in a draw on resources and likely site focused management from the core business.
Speaker 1: It's a really interesting example of a company which strongly and sometimes angrily denies wrongdoing and having to basically focus on that to the consequence where they can't do something they may want to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think that the real said thing is, I mean they really can't get out of those countries they've been trying, you know, the all means over the last couple of years. One there's no buyer and secondly, the rules you know in country are very very tricky in terms of navigating and exiting. So so you know, do feel sorry for them in a way because initially when they got in it was part of a growth strategy in met a lot of sense, but unfortunately they kind of picked the wrong countries and now a u turn, you know, it's pretty much nonexistent. You're currently to just you know, to just keep not responding to all these quators coming through.
Speaker 1: African Rainbow Minerals are quite a sharp decrease in earnings. It seems that the price of thermal coal hit them quite hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they struggle with the thermal coal prices but also an old prices that have not been able to fetch in a sort of export equivalent. And also I think they have a problem child, you know, within the complex, which is one of the minds Aboconi, where the costs are going the wrong way. This is what they're able to get you from a revenue point of view. So I think thankfully, I mean they kind of said they will most call it and then and hopefully try and focus on the cooperations and hopefully this time around, you know, given what the community presents have done, they also due started to participate on the end of APS and.
Speaker 1: Then the goal price. I mean, it's extraordinary how quickly it's, you know, going from record to record. I mean we've gone through sort of three five hundred dollars suddenly we're very nearly three thousand, six hundred dollars in less than a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's a reflection of I think two key themes that keep on supporting it. On the one hand, you've got a central bank buying that is still ongoing in an effort to dabecify our way from the dollar. And then I think the second one is your politics. You know, the the foto option between the three guys, we'll get the trump so to speak. I think that also spooked a bit of flint in the market, and so their flight to safety is benefiting the goal price.
Speaker 1: I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. Big events in Beijing today, Patrick Matidi, Thank you very much, indeed really to appreciate the time ahead of multi asset strategies at Aliwani Capital Partners.
Speaker 2: Step is on The Money Show six to eight pm.
Speaker 1: Well, plenty of things to sort of think about with Giorgio o'manni, And I know there'll be plenty of people who can make intelligent comments and suggestions about his influence on style, and I'm well disappointed. And this won't come as a surprise to you to know that I'm not one of them. I know he's around, I know he matters, I know the name is there. I know people who talk about him. I met people who think that he's very important. I think that he is, but I have no idea. I mean just not. Fashion is just not a language that I speak. And I wonder if maybe you are. Fashion is a language that you speak, and I know plenty of you. You speak much better fashion than I. Maybe actually this is the kind of person where you start to think a little bit about why we wear what we do. What I do know about the world is the cumulative sort of work of someone like Omani probably has had an influence on what I'm wearing right now, or on a shade of the color of something that I'm wearing right now, in a way in which I don't even think, I suppose. The point I'm trying to make is that everything is sort of connected to itself, and when someone is so so influential to the point where they can start as a fashion designer and end up basically having all sorts of things named after them, when the surname is all you need to know, well, that can kind of tell you how one thing can have a big impact in so many different directions. Anyway, your thoughts about Giorgio o'mani one o double one, double a three oh seven, O two and O two one four, four six five six seven seven two with Stephen email him on Stephen at seven oh two dot co dot z A. Just to remind you the Friday bis Blitz in a couple of moments and we have a bumper edition tonight. We actually have nine questions, so we've had one or two people get through and answer four or five questions correctly. This is the first time in so far as I know that we've been doing the Friday Bisblit's you have a chance to get nine answers correct in a row and that might be a good way for you to start the weekend. Oh double one double A three oh seven oh two O two one four four six o five six seven, The Money Show, the Friday File, the Friday File Well Confirmation. Today the group A Fine Wine Fellow is buying Norman Goodfellows. I think Norman Goodfellows must be one of the most well known, one of the best known wine and spirit shops around. Jason McAvoy is the CEO of Norman Goodfellows at Jason good Evening. Thanks so much for joining us on Friday File tonight.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me Stephen.
Speaker 1: Why did you agree to the deal? I mean, is there something going on in the industry that we should all know about?
Speaker 5: No sot for me.
Speaker 6: You know, I've been running the business for close on five years, and I've been partners with the Krambers for seventeen plus. But I go from having only seventy one this year and I think looking for an exit and I've got sort of my new shelders of forty five.
Speaker 4: So it's new energy.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think I mean, if you look at the way the industry is at the moment. We all remember the disruptions during COVID, but otherwise the kind of industry is a very sort of stable industry, by which I mean you can invest and kind of keep going over a longer term. Do you see any changes coming up that might just affect the kind of trajectory of the of the fine wine and spirits industry at the mont But.
Speaker 6: Now, our business is the retail, But our retail doesn't really compete with the big guys. We destination retail for range and the advice, and then we supply restaurants and hotels and pubs and clubs with not only food, not any beverage, but food as well these days. So what we're seeing is a tough economy, but we don't see the industry is significantly changing within the space.
Speaker 4: That we operate.
Speaker 1: I have a friend and he, well more than one, but a particular friend, and he had a bottle of whiskey that had actually been sort of almost passed down to him from a previous generation, you know it was. It was at least thirty or forty years old. And he and I were happen to be looking at the empty bottle and thought to ourselves, or we'll never see it again. And he said, well, he knows where to go and look, and you'll be pleased to know that he found it. How difficult is it to keep such a big stock list, such a big list of stock that maybe someone will buy something or one item of it, maybe only once a month, whereas in most other places it'll be, you know, once a week.
Speaker 6: If you want to be a retail destination, you've got to have the range. We have over six thousand SKUs in our Johannesburg warehouse that obviously full of the shops, and four thousand SKUs in our Cape Tan warehouse. That disparity comes from the fact that the cap Tonians, both private and business, like to have a direct relationship with wine farms.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if you.
Speaker 6: The cost of being business and being a specialist is having the skews.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've really got to you've got to keep it and you've got to keep it where you can get it quite quickly. But you do have to actually have a lot more or can't. You have to have a much wider range than just about everyone everybody else.
Speaker 6: Well that otherwise there's a differentiation. And if your if your plan is to be destination, and we've got over two hundred Champagnes in our retail stores, listed in our retail stores and stocked in our retail stores, if you go to a convenience retail around the corner, you'd be lucky to find fifteen or twenty.
Speaker 1: Is this still a big focus on premium brands in South Africa? I mean there were times when you know, one of the big retailers would kind of have a massive advert for a bottle of whiskey that was two hundred thousand round or something insane. That focus on premium brands is still there.
Speaker 6: Things are things are we haven't We haven't for many years. We sold more than one fifty year old every year and things aren't like that. There's a on the super premium. There is certainly a contraction. You know, there's a portion of our market where premium and even super premium carries on, but it's not what it used to be three or four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, I mean, where does that go? Does that go to the next level?
Speaker 6: So there's a there's a concept I heard of this week actually, and I loved it, and I could I could see it that in South Africa we like to flex. So if you're drinking in the context of this conversation with Cognac, and they say, if you're drinking by yourself or with your wife or your friend, you might have a VS, but you're having friends over, you'll stress to the XO because you want to show Averron that you're good to do it. And that people would do that rather than pay off debt, they would leverage up more debts to make sure that they're flexing. Sure, so super premium and premium carry on, but maybe a more selective occasions.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that that happens, like that price matters in most things. I wonder if it matters as much for you because you have differentiated yourself. We have quite successfully, as Norman good for it. This is sort of a name that many many people have heard of. Does price maybe matter a little bit less for you than it does for other people because that's not actually what you're competing on?
Speaker 6: So on on KVI lines I call it in an industry so on like a Jameson's Johnny Walker, Black Hennessey verb mart Lauren Perier. People are very pro sensitive, so you have to be competitive. Our aim is to be within ten rand on on those lines versus our competitives. But when it comes to things that you can't get everywhere, you have a little bit more latitude. But don't get me wrong, the margin in liquor is very is very small, so there's lots of huge amounts to play with.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of sort of issues around trade and concerns around tariffs. Is that going to affect some of the markets that you deal And I know, I mean, I mean, we all know the stories of people who come to South Africa from Europe or from the States and are amazed at how cheap our alcohol is compared to where they are. So two things to that.
Speaker 6: First is that I've traveled a lot in the last couple of years, and what I've learned is that our wines are world class and at the price point that we pay for them, are very, very lucky to the value for money we get for our wine is outstanding. The second thing I would say is that the tariffs and what the US arriffs has done for us is has given us opportunity for guys to see our markets as growth markets, and we're getting access to better product, be it food or beverage, to get access to products who wouldn't have got before because it can't go to America because it's become too expensive.
Speaker 1: Young people do seem to be drinking less, and I know people in the wine industry talk a little bit about this. Do you think that will affect you? I mean, then the spirits and wines that you'll be selling, say in twenty years something is that going to I mean, it's a long process that and things can easily change. And humans have been drinking alcohol. I have no idea how long for but a long time. But do you think that that's going to make any kind of have any kind of impact on you? In the longer.
Speaker 5: Term I was.
Speaker 6: I think it would be naive to say it wouldn't. What I would say is that the the trends are very much in the in the First World markets, and very much in the younger part of that market. Those trends aren't as evident in Third World markets or African markets. So it has to come, but I think it would be a lot slower here.
Speaker 1: Jason McAvoy, thanks very much. Indeed really appreciated CEO of Norman Goodfellows being born now by being bought now by a fine wine fellow, and as I said, a name that has been around, Norman Goodfellows, that is for a very very long time. Taking your call one, one, three, seven, sign for the Friday biz Blitz on The Money Show. We actually have nine questions for you tonight. If we get through all of them, you can call yourself the champion of the Friday Bisbelts. And as a result, we do get the sense that just maybe tonight of all nights, you're actually feeling very much on top of your game. So you know the number, you know how the game works. You call us, we put the question to you. If you get it right, we move on to the next question. If you get it wrong, we move on to the next caller. Here we go, first question on the Friday Business that's very topical question tonight. X A you is the ticker symbol for which commodity? If you think of x AU, what does it actually mean? What are we talking about? If you think of the phrase, well, the letters rather x A U double one double A three oh seven, O two and two one four four six, five six seven.
Speaker 7: The Money Show, Stephen Quetez is brought to you by absur cib Cloud, sponsor of the Sarah Rail Conference twenty twenty five Powering Progress, Connecting Economies, The.
Speaker 1: Money Show Friday businesss Well, first question on the Friday Blitz this evening. X AU is the ticker symbol for which commodity? We have questions to around the US magazine Vogue Blue label telecoms, and one of the questions is going to be about a global food giant that was in the news this week. But first question for you on the Friday Bus Blitz on double one double A threeh seven O two and two one four four, six, five sixty seven. Is x AU is the ticker symbol for which commodity? And it is a commodity which has been in the news and has been in virtually every business bulletin that I've done this week because of the particular record that it's rarely been involved in. So x AU is the ticker symbol for which commodity? It's the first question on the Friday blitz for you this evening. Questions still to come around vogue, around blue label, around a clothing brand, and one or two of our banks as well, and also a question about toys are so first question tonight on the Fridays. Let's x AU is the ticker symbol for which commodity? Would be the first question on the Fridays. Let's on double one double A three oh seven O two and two one four four six five six seven. It is, as I say, a commodity that's been really in the news for the last few days and really the last few weeks before that. There's really no other way to describe it. Let's go to Rosebank, I presuming Johannesburg Mindler, Hello, Hi gold. It is gold, yes, and it's seen as a currency pair X A U A USD, so that's a dollar obviously. Okay. Second question here we go after thirty five years. Which legendary editor is stepping back from the helm of the US magazine Vogue the lady.
Speaker 5: Oh Mindler, that lady man forgotten a name.
Speaker 1: Sorry Mandler, let's try. It's going to Dave in Edenville in Gingerburg. Dave, the editor stepping back from the helm of Vogue in the US.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give it to you.
Speaker 1: David's Anna Winter. Yes, okay. Blue label wants to list which telecoms company on the JC It's one of the well known networks. Blue Label wants to list which telecoms company on the JC day? Oh, come on down, Yes it is cel C day. Yes, okay. Which global food giant sacked at CEO Laurent Frixe over an office relationship scandal this week. It's a global food giant. Of you drink any instant coffee, you'll know them. They fired their CEO. Next lay Yes, Nestley Okay. The Unique Clothing brand is controlled by which Jase retailer. They had their results out this week with the unique clothing brand U n i Q. Who owns them?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Come on, Dave, don't fail me now. The Unique Clothing brand, Dave, you're going to kick yourself there's someone who knows you, who can hear you right now, going, come on.
Speaker 5: Unique clothing brand.
Speaker 1: It's controlled by which retailer that's on the JC. So which of the big big shops, which of the big supermarkets owns Unique?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 8: Dave cheers, Yes, all right, we got to question number five.
Speaker 1: Dave, congratulations, you are the winner of the Friday BIS. Let's on the money show this evening, good evening. It's seven o'clock