Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous crank from Darren Wackhead something six exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we are as a pre media we're a group of radio stations all around the country.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we've got two in Cape Town and two in Johannesburg.
Speaker 1: All around the country.
Speaker 2: That is the country, right, that the country. So one of our dear colleagues who works on a Choeburg radio station my my ex my ex wife.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 2: His name is otherwise known on the radio airwaves as tolly B. Okay love how totally tolly b? How am I supposed to say.
Speaker 1: Totally toly B? So tolly b.
Speaker 3: Place for clear communication is a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a bit of a dip in it or toly Okay. So he's he's a wonderful guy, right, absolute gentleman, like true gentleman. He's always like dressed impeccably and just always he's so particular about his appearance and and also about his demeanor.
Speaker 1: Very formal guy, very you know by the book.
Speaker 2: You know. So he does a show and now what is not abnormal in this industry, So where you could get a call from what we call upstairs, which is our sales department, and at last minute they can go, hey, listen, we've just done this thing for a client and we just need to need you to insert this into your next ad break quickly, all right, like an emergency what we call a live read, okay, which is when you hear me doing a live read, and I'm saying it, you're not hearing an advert, right, So it's not an abnormal practice, and in fact it's very common. So I called Tolly while he's mid show, and I want him to read out the most ridiculous love read.
Speaker 1: What could go wrong? Remember this is a professional, absolute father book guard, and this is live radio, live radio, live radio.
Speaker 2: So when I call him, he's playing a song, he's not live, but I make him go live, okay, because when you get a call from upstairs, you do what you got to do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right, So here we go, Andrew, Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi, Andrew, totally be here. You're trying to get ald of me.
Speaker 2: Good good, good listen. I just need you you check your log there please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was there an ad cock ingram live read that came through for this this past half and out?
Speaker 1: What break are you going into.
Speaker 4: I'm going into fifty seven now, which is two fifty seven. But I haven't done any ingram, any ingram live read. Oh damn it, No at all?
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 4: I mean if if you bring it up in Corne's call, I'll squeeze it in.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: The only live read I've done is F and B smartphones Live read and KFC.
Speaker 2: Okay, well this is very urgent. Client just played top dollar for this. It was supposed to go at in your last break. That's why they said, where is this read at.
Speaker 4: The last break?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: And the last breaks is I'll tack auto F and B RAM. So no, it wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Do you have a love read in your next break at fifty seven?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: You can? You can bring it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Okay, look I'm not going to have time to bring it down.
Speaker 4: Write it down.
Speaker 2: H yeah, okay, yeah, please, Okay, it's not a very long one.
Speaker 1: It's a twenty seconder.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's a read for erectile dysfunction. Okay, okay, So I need you to to just take it serious. Okay, Okay, do you suffer from erectile dysfunction?
Speaker 4: I'm writing it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a new chemical compound, yeah, containing endoorment.
Speaker 1: Let me spell that for you. Yeah, I N D O R A M I N.
Speaker 4: A M I M you are containing endorment L foozosin it's a L f u z yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, ands and stiffts doctors have been calling it the new wonder drug.
Speaker 1: Is your next break coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My next break is now?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you slip that in the place in the position for the live read, No problem at all, okay, thanks Tolly, Thanks bye, now we laughs.
Speaker 7: That's Monarch with build it up on ninety four point seven high Fel stereo as promised before this matchbox twenty on. Well, so it's just about time for I Witness News coming through at the top of the hour, and don't forget on the other side of that another ad free thirty and we also have LDR brought to you by Centrum. Make sure you head onto high Felt and start picking the song you want to hear and you can stand a chance to win your share of twenty thousand rands this.
Speaker 1: Whole week brought to you by Centrum.
Speaker 7: Just about time then for Eyewitness News to know us on standby. Just before then, a quick question. Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction and you chem Eco, a compound containing endorm in alfuzosen and steepe. Doctors have been calling it the new wonder drug. It's time to give a sleepy Joe insomnia the only bona fide air of tile dysfunction treatment for the modern man. Guarantee you to work for four hours.
Speaker 1: Then you will just have to decide.
Speaker 7: What to do with the remaining three hours and fifty nine minutes. And not to be taken. If you suffer from hypertension and headaches, consult your doctor first. Please ask for it by name penetration.
Speaker 5: H wow, ah, Andrew, Hi, totally great read.
Speaker 1: The client's very happy.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a pleasure. It's a pleasure and I had to do you hear me like I literally dropped the poor with your weis straight on air. But at least you know what I mean because I wrote it down. It all meantens in my head.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, well well done. Listen.
Speaker 2: Clients wants to offer you an endorsement.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, I can come through and chat to you about it. I mean, I'll find some time and and come to I know you. You have to walk into a meeting right now. But we can, we can see, we can sit down and I can tell.
Speaker 2: To you, okay, an endorsement for the rectile dysfunction because they say by association, your name being tolly b about it about.
Speaker 6: I'll come to you and.
Speaker 2: Get more and let's be when when you come, just just go straight to Wicked Simpson Studio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you can go straight to Wicked Simson Studio. He'll close the deal for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, okay, cool, no problem, thanks Andrew Tony.
Speaker 1: I guess you're speaking, but oh.
Speaker 3: No, kidding me right now. No, this guy will never get me never in my life.
Speaker 1: Completed the task with distinction.
Speaker 4: What a pro truly just there to collaborate, make Clide happy, make a fellow colleague happy.
Speaker 1: And this is how you do him. You do him dirty.
Speaker 2: This will give Sleepy Joe insomnia rating.
Speaker 1: Also the only bona fide. Oh well, brother,