Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 3: Crank call from Darren Wackhead, something exclusive the KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: So calling a mature gentleman this morning, Grandpa. No, no, no, not not grandpa, just just just a bit older six, just a bit younger than grandpa. But I still the fox sexy year it to Oprah. Yeah, so this is a I mean, how many times a day do you make a phone call and you can't hear the person? This is a common part of daily life, all right. We had that this morning on the twenty k popers called the person back, still couldn't hear muffled voice. So is it the phone? Is that the phone speakers at the microphone? What is it? Is it? The line? Is the quality of line? What is it? But you got to phone somebody to get it fixed? You got a phone and query. I've never thought of phoning anybody to say, hey, can you pick my line? It just doesn't work like that. And he doesn't quite understand that, all right, Like, just send the technicians out. This is a cell phone. The technicians are going to rock up in their white van with the ladder on the roof and say, okay, where's your phone, give us an hour, we'll fix it. Don't work like that, all right, So the problem might be within and that's where I'll go as the best customer relation I'm actually a customer relations expert.
Speaker 2: Actually an expert, and you work in so many different fields and industries.
Speaker 1: I'm a customer relations expert in not solving the problem. Yes, okay, escalate exactly. So let's escalate his situation.
Speaker 3: Hello, good day.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for mister Hi. It's Johanna. I'm calling you from I believe you've been having a few problems.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of things that are not functioning and working the way they should be working.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, so basically it's breakups that we're talking about, that's correct, Yes, if you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you'd every second word you're talking is try against okay, and you're saying right now, try against okay. It seems yeah, something's gone wrong with the something is wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it's definitely from your side, my side right.
Speaker 3: Now when your phone me is coming in via dot com.
Speaker 1: So let me just understand this. When when people are talking to you, do they sometimes not understand what you're saying? Is it a bit of a breakup and stuff, because I'll tell you what I've detected and let me try to be polite. Sir, Do you enunciate your words properly?
Speaker 3: So are you I mean, are you asking me if I talk clearly? Or you're talking about a technical problem there as well?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, if you do talk clearly, say because I must submit. Sometimes I do battle to hear exactly what you say.
Speaker 3: Do me a favor. I'm finding this call rather insulting. I'm finding this call not to my liking. I don't know who you are or when your creicular position.
Speaker 1: I'm top of the tree.
Speaker 3: Yes, fantastic.
Speaker 1: I can't understand. It's like your slurring, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, but your lines are faulty.
Speaker 1: I understand it's twelve o'clock where you're drinking. Said hello, And if you ask.
Speaker 3: Me if I'm drunk, I'm not drunk. Along the way there, get your masters over here, see me face the pace and talk to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So look right now, it's twenty to one. Okay, you could have come back from a long lunch and those speech is a little bit slurred.
Speaker 3: I don't know, okay, it's kind of it's kind of quitomously. I've got a lobody home there. I want to resolve to work. Please for a person that's anything your top of the tree. You ask me if I'm drunk, if I'm drunk along the way, and am I saying my words and whatever? Please do you a favor. Just talk to me.
Speaker 1: You haven't been drinking. Okay, let's just clear that up.
Speaker 3: Please continue.
Speaker 1: It's not an embarrassment. If you do have such a speech impediment, it's nothing to be worried about.
Speaker 3: You mother, good morning, Hi mister.
Speaker 1: Yea a problem they're regarding the I can't I can't understand you, sir.
Speaker 3: You can't understand me?
Speaker 1: Now? Can you speak clearly? Please enunciate? Can you try again?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's kind of kind of kind of, kind of kind of funny because if you if you're not taking the trouble to want to listen to me at all.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you clearly, it's a lot. I'm speaking to my cell phone and it's stool a bad signal that you can't get me. I'm sorry to hear that. You know what can I do to help improve the quality of a communications?
Speaker 1: Well, so, like I said, we could start with a bit of speech therapy would help.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, wonderful, that's a really good suggestion, thank you very much. The altimat is part of your inclusive sales price in your in your in your contract.
Speaker 1: So listen. Well, what I'm hearing from you is something like what do you.
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm hearing from you, sir.
Speaker 3: Shame what ah?
Speaker 1: That's what I get? Okay, repeat after me. Why don't we start with the vowels first? Okay? I hello, miss yes wicked Simpson.
Speaker 3: Wonderful that you're really great men. I listen to your show a lot and what opens to hum there as well? What what a I mean? There was nobody top of the t would find me a blowing my drunk and I'm staring there as well. You do a good job, but turn over there every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now can we try punctuation commas and the full stops? What a ride? Yes? I don't know what it is. The technology advances, but we still deal with broken phone calls. What is it?
Speaker 2: It's a really quite comforting to know that, you know, some problems will forever remain and cannot be fixed.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's fine. You needn'