Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous cranky car.
Speaker 2: From Darren Wackhead six exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's get into this. I need a phone a man about it about his wife. So look, she's going for the driving school for driving lessons. Okay, to go and do a test. Now, now I mean standard. I think they will tell you that you need to have eight lessons. That's that's normal. Ten that varies, yeah, but but but the standard packages, I think eight lessons. I would say, okay, I think I did one one lesson.
Speaker 3: But could you drive before going to driving school? I was driving at thirteen. Some of us are starting from scrap scratch, scratch scratch.
Speaker 1: I see at the soccer club, I say to my dad, Dad, I seemed to go get my jacket. My dad had this yellow folksy beetle. Hey, nay, dad, I need the key to get my jacket. Next thing I'm around pantowan. Yeah, you know, we did things different back in the day. We did things doing crime.
Speaker 3: You say crime, you say school of life. Yeah, but I think everybody did it. Then what look at him looking for friends?
Speaker 1: No one?
Speaker 3: Man hang me out to drown. This one. When did you start driving?
Speaker 1: REMI when I was seventeen, Yes, your honorable citizen Brad you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, we used to roll the streets of Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Sherilyn, you started driving at thirty two.
Speaker 3: My first lesson and it was the one and only one was I think seventeen.
Speaker 1: My mom it was so bad she scarred me. Yeah. So yeah, break have you met my mother?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, so, so this is the premise of the prank, Yes, soder. So, now this guy's wife has gone for a lesson. But now so the wife has actually got in touch with me to say, let's prank the husband.
Speaker 3: All right, let's prank him because.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into this buffoni from the driving school saying like why has your wife not being backed? She came for one lesson and she hasn't come back, Like what's what's the problem?
Speaker 3: You know? And then I'm going to take it from there.
Speaker 1: Oh, let us begin, all right, Okay, here we go, let's dive in. I'm looking for you, please for you, Anya, I'm a Sonica's husband. I owned the driving school.
Speaker 2: Yes, Johanna, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Fine? Where your wife came? And we haven't really seen her since.
Speaker 2: What happened was the first week we made the agreement from one o'clock clock, Sonica were ovaite for somebody to kind of pick my wife up one of the ladies, I.
Speaker 3: Think, but Lisa or Melissa, Yes, right.
Speaker 2: What happened is that Monday something a cat really past twelve five to one. She dropped my wife off twenty five past twelve. She probably jumped in the car five to half an hour lesson and a paid the full amount. Yeah, there driving lesson from one t two you provide a lesson twenty half an hour to the full amount.
Speaker 1: Look, I've been speaking to my wife Sunica and Melissa as well, and they were basically talking here in the office today and I overheard and I said, well, look, I need to call you to get to the bottom of this because look what they've been telling you is not the actual true story.
Speaker 2: And they look just happy for me to lie about I think the way it happened.
Speaker 1: Look, they admit that they were not in the car for the full hour, but let me tell you what the reason was. You know, you know, being a driving instructor can be quite a scary experience. Driving was fine and It wasn't scaring them at all, but they basically said, okay, look she when she entered the vehicle, she took her shoes off, and she said she likes to dry barefoot. Okay. And the thing is is that Melissa says that she couldn't actually take it anymore.
Speaker 3: What take what?
Speaker 1: The odor? The only way I could describe the stench if a piece of gold and Zola cheese could take a dump, that is what her feet smelled like.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm working. You got to blow up in a part from My life. Okay, look, let'sten. Let's an idiot listen to me.
Speaker 1: Well, look, say what you want, but it was it was really bad that you know, she would have made the right God turn left.
Speaker 2: Such a mouth. Don't need your business, sir.
Speaker 3: Look but look, we are more than willing.
Speaker 1: To to to to give her another lesson for free, just as soon as we can find an oxygen mask.
Speaker 2: It's such a mouth.
Speaker 1: Or at least if you could just ask her on the day if she could just wear like knee high boots. Wow, look, look, hold on, look listen honestly, hello, what youo? Honey? Look, I've just spoken to the like.
Speaker 2: Want Look hey, hey, hey, shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey couth, hey, shut your mouth is honestly, you don't understand. It was so bad. I was looking forward to her farting. Listen to your mothers listen. I've come with it with a proposition here for you.
Speaker 2: Shut up. Hello, Hello, Yeah, I know he doesn't want to speak to anyone else.
Speaker 1: Just say to him. Look, there's somebody that really wants to speak to you.
Speaker 2: Quickly, are you going to see to him?
Speaker 1: He really wants to speak to you.
Speaker 3: I'm nicely enough, I'm nicely just to say hello.
Speaker 1: Please, just say it's wicked Simpson.
Speaker 2: Do you want to you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: How is? How are you? How's the buddy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Sorry for psuading you and your family and your mother and your friend
Speaker 1: Noble Man,