Speaker 1: Exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 2: All Right, gents, gents, are you ready to go? Oh, Romie, you're going to feel it, produce a brand, You're going to feel it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Okay.
Speaker 2: So there comes a time in every relationship, usually happens in about mid forties when Wafi says to husband, Hey, listen, it's time we start shifting responsibility. I'm not taking any contraception anymore.
Speaker 1: I've saved my part.
Speaker 2: You going for the snip? Yeah, you're going for the snip. I've done a snip prank before. There's a lot of snips happening. Okay. Do you remember when they try to invent the male contraceptive poll?
Speaker 1: I can't believe do we still? What have one? I think that you who shut that down?
Speaker 2: But I think the uptake? Look, would you trust us?
Speaker 3: Look? I mean would you would you know?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: You don't get us fired up now today? Way?
Speaker 3: Okay, Bread? Tell me? Am I wrong? Am I right?
Speaker 2: It would be like it would be like this, Okay, Bread, you're in the milk contracepted?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am okay. Listen, I missed mine today? Can I take to tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Can I like take to tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Huh? Or can you imagine how many.
Speaker 2: Of the pills would go through the washing in our geen pants? Can you imagine the population would be twenty five billion.
Speaker 3: If it was up to us?
Speaker 1: You're playing games? Yeah, then you're not serious about your own life. It's not one of those things where you're like, I forgot.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: If you forget a new human comes along, I would be to forget.
Speaker 2: It would be like, hey, bra, you know what like like a better to take polls? Like can I mix it in my protein shake?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: I just put it in my protein shake. Bro, there you go. I've got my my my pull.
Speaker 1: You have very little faith in your in your cohort, Darren.
Speaker 2: I would I know. I wouldn't remember. I can't even remember to take my hair tablets.
Speaker 1: And you definitely don't want a third child.
Speaker 2: Why I see this as if I lose my hair, I'm definitely not getting a third child. So they are mutually exclusive. Okay, back to oh you're.
Speaker 3: Ready to feel it?
Speaker 1: So someone's getting the snip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they've had the conversation and now shameless Oak is so nervous plucks so like never had surgery, but now it's there and it's even more scary.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's like one of.
Speaker 1: The safest, most efficient.
Speaker 2: They do it surgeries ten minutes with your eyes open.
Speaker 3: You know. A made to mine had done and he was like, I want to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not reversible.
Speaker 2: I think it is, but it's not always will work once it's reverse. Yeah, So there we are. Okay, Okay, so there we are. So he's very nervous. So Wifey's like, just make him even more scared. You know, she's had to remember for like twenty five years this stuff. It's time. He feels a bit of pain too. Okay, I love it. So it's ma'am, you've come to the right place.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I've got all the details. The doctors Alice, Here we go. Hello, I'm looking for mister Herrad van Veig, please speaking. It's Dr Eastia from medi Clinic. Your wife has made an appointment. Yes, okay, I'm the urologist chair for a ver sectomy. Yes, Monday eleven. I have an opening at about four thirty as well.
Speaker 3: Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yes, some years I'm listening. So Monday eleven o'clock i'll have it back to you and just concern you.
Speaker 3: You sound nervous, are you?
Speaker 4: Uh? Obviously yours? But uh yeah, I understand what the problem that is done.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you it's a it's a very very simple procedure. There's there's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, right forward? Would they book me into hospital or do they do it in the in the rooms?
Speaker 3: Do it in the rooms?
Speaker 2: Look what I need to explain, and this is why I needed to chat to you because modern procedures, what has happened in the past where there has been a chance of erectile dysfunction after the operation?
Speaker 3: I mean we're talking in like two percent, okay, two percent?
Speaker 2: So okay, So what we do to totally eliminate that two percent is we have stopped using local anesthetic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What we found through the research is that this injection is what has been the cause of the permanent erectile dysfunction.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So what's my option? So what you're basically telling me, I'm gonna lie and you're gonna cut without any oh my word, and there's no other choice by joining the other ninety eight percent.
Speaker 2: We haven't got to the stage yet where we can eliminate if it's certain blood groups. If it's people with pre existing conditions, we haven't got that far with medicine yet, so it's a case of risking impotence or bearing with a little bit of pain.
Speaker 4: I'll definitely take the pain.
Speaker 3: You'll take the pain.
Speaker 4: I'll take the pain. But yeah, okay, it's my word. It's quite is. There no option of maybe going in hospital and they put you to sheep and then you do.
Speaker 3: Not for this procedure.
Speaker 2: You can have the anesthetic, but there is that risk and it's my job as a doctor to inform you of that risk because if you on the other side of the operation are impotent, then I haven't done my job. I could have maybe ruined your life, you understand.
Speaker 4: That's fine, like I said, or rather be with the same and go through with it.
Speaker 2: Let me explain the procedure to you, just to put your mind at ease.
Speaker 3: It's a small incision.
Speaker 2: It's about four centimeters four centimeters. We need working space in there. We tie off your obstresa and it's right at the inside, at the back of the testicular gland.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and then off to it's there's no chance of any Olympic Summer's coming suit.
Speaker 1: What has to.
Speaker 2: Happen then, is you need to abstain for six months.
Speaker 5: Six month, So I had to go through this procedure without any anesthetics or anything for six months.
Speaker 4: H Yeah is long.
Speaker 2: It has to heal one hundred properly, otherwise it could mess up the entire procedure.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, uh we'll have to do it. Yeah. I think I should then take the appointment of for city on Monday. But I didn't think of it, and this six months, and uh god, I'm quite shock. That's what I have to do. Just take me get this straight. You're gonna cut the open without any injections. Then you're gonna tie off and what are you going to inject food?
Speaker 2: I will inject the left testy. We're going about two centimeters and then we've got to get to the back of that left testy and we tie off the tube that's the main supplier into that testy.
Speaker 4: Where my mouth is quite dry now, But in any case, was it just a gross Okay you are doctor, doctor East. Okay, Now I'll get back to you before the end today.
Speaker 6: Vague shut out, Yes, yes, tends right now, I can I can, Yeah.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 4: I need we see doctorate and acabao, I just a dialect from feel yeah, looks nice, sooner and spikings in your Lincoln physical and spike in done. Doctor took work in the moondo Alfie. I didn't details a dialect that you see see looks nice, yeahs mander, vivid, flood, fighting back any on your robe and I SnO he fully qualified me? I snow a registrars, I.
Speaker 1: Snore about.
Speaker 4: Huh yo, no ways. Then the actual boch you're gonna TV show my surely follow me? Donkey that happens?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, It's it's Doctor East UK for Monday four thirty.
Speaker 4: Monday four seventy. But how did you get on the.
Speaker 3: Line now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to call your number and I heard a conversation.
Speaker 4: Going, okay, there's a couple of confidents that I have.
Speaker 3: Well, what what are your concerns?
Speaker 4: Don't something about your qualifications and not completely qualified?
Speaker 2: I'm still a registrar and maybe yeah, well we we've got to learn somewhere.
Speaker 4: If you're not a practice on me, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: This would have been my first operation so meanly mm hmmm, it's it's my first one, so I'm quite excited.
Speaker 4: Your first one you mostly joking, my friend. That's my private When you wait, no way, we'll look for another. Your sister.
Speaker 2: When I was practicing, I did it on a pig and there was nothing wrong. There was on a pig and it was perfect. Just wacked Simpson.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you got me, get.
Speaker 3: My brother. You're sweating bullets.
Speaker 4: Your ungula chante.
Speaker 3: I love that laugh.