Speaker 1: You stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous cranky car from Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 2: You know, this is something that happens to all of us all the time. When you answer that unknown number, how many times will you get I know immediately? Is this missus or is this Miss Barrens? When they referred to you like that, you already know, all right, But how many times do.
Speaker 1: Will they go? Like phoning you Sherlin? Hello?
Speaker 2: Is this miss fun Vake?
Speaker 1: Actually hasn't happened in a while, land.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is what's been plaguing this lady's cell phone to the point that she now switches off her cell phone during business hours shame. And she's left them a salty voicemail.
Speaker 1: Drastic measures.
Speaker 2: But you see our operate after hours as well. I'm not a business hours type of person, so I'll get you whenever I can. And let's just say it all unfolds from there.
Speaker 3: Hi, if this is thank looking for me? Otherwise, if you're looking for amand leave a message.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, mister Moore. How are you?
Speaker 3: Doesn't to you?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I'm a bit confused.
Speaker 3: I can hear you're confused. The whole of Bloody spank is confused. If you're idious, will just listen to me my phone number or miss I can't?
Speaker 1: Okay, just please cool down with the more.
Speaker 3: I found I've got to dick.
Speaker 1: Okay, just cool down. Mister Moore?
Speaker 3: Did you hear what I said? Do I found like I've got to?
Speaker 1: Sorry, thinks that's idiots?
Speaker 2: The mother? Okay, Hello, it's still sitting on the first waiting for mister talking.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, give me fresh Hello, shame man?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello? Is this a very handsome mister Moore?
Speaker 3: Some arrogant thinks funny enough? That's finding me over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well, even.
Speaker 3: Idiots, it doesn't have the I told you just of course before I get there. You actually stupid?
Speaker 1: I said?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Is this more?
Speaker 3: Does its more?
Speaker 1: You're stupid? Do you?
Speaker 3: You don't you understand English?
Speaker 1: Don't you understand what gender you are?
Speaker 3: Will you hear me the first ten times? Or six?
Speaker 1: Course? I'm looking for mister Moore or you mister Moore?
Speaker 3: Obviously I'm not mister And if you're stupid, understood that you would take my number of your system. But you are too thick to understand that I will get aggressive and agrow with you and tell.
Speaker 1: You, so, who are you? Then?
Speaker 3: I am somebody else? No idea who mister Moore is, because if I met him, I came.
Speaker 1: To I don't understand. How did you get your number? Then?
Speaker 3: Good guy?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello, Yvonne y it's internet more here.
Speaker 3: You must be freaking joking.
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do you have any messages for me? It's wicked? Since now are you? It's not? No, it is, it really is. I've switched my machine off. Now there we go. It's not.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: I promise you it is.
Speaker 2: Michelle Fife gave me your details.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know how pressure is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. I will get it sorted out for you. Don't you worry?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Thank you? And then you can change your voicemail? Well what what would your new voicemail kind of sound like?
Speaker 3: Thank you wack eds for sorting out my problems? Leave a message?
Speaker 1: See it always ends well, yo, she dragged you through it.
Speaker 2: There, Nah, but there's there's nothing more frustrating than the day she broke.
Speaker 1: Like she was at the breaking that was it? All right?
Speaker 2: If you want anybody pranks, we The shop opens around about midday. All Right, darrenis at KFM, dot co, dot z a