Speaker 1: You go and we go.
Speaker 2: Here's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: KFM Mornings. Okay, docks gather around the most important questions being asked at the G twenty this weekend will be tested here. Okay. This is where I ask a random person a bunch of questions and when they eventually get frustrated, they put the phone down. Your challenges to see how many questions I get through? All right, children, how many questions will I ask this morning?
Speaker 2: Nine questions?
Speaker 3: Sis, eleven questions, eleven Ramis Khan twelve questions, twelve questions? Yea producer? Bread fifteen? Who is that time? Got records to break?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love it? You say it with like such little enthusiasm. Yeah, that was all mine. You the guide work that rocks up to go. I gotta do this today.
Speaker 1: And there's no there's no reward at the end of it. Give him all my guesses and he gives me that.
Speaker 3: What time is lunch? Why won't my Facebook login? No? Is the company banned Facebook again? That's where you lost. They just plucked your Okay, one of the four of you are correct, So well done. Okay, thank you. And again, the price here is we get to spend the wheel and you get what you get. It's a brilliant price by a small business here in the Western k All right, so here is this morning's senseless.
Speaker 1: Survey except good morning, Good morning, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I'm making three one nine six two. I'm calling you from the Senseless Bureau. I just need to ask you a couple questions for your country to learn. Take about thirty seconds. Okay, go ahead, ma'am. Or sharks just dolphins that went to the military? No?
Speaker 1: Who film?
Speaker 3: No, it's just summing. But anyways, listen, ma'am. Are you so happy that you learned about hexagon's in school instead of how to do your taxes? Because it comes in so handy during hexagon season?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is anyone in your family really smart? I mean like serial killer smart? No, not that I know of. And what part of your smartphone is the smartest? I don't know. Every Halloween do you like to contract fun sized diabetes? Who? No? And this past Halloween did you go as a podcast? That's where you stand alone and talk for two hours while no one listens to you. Now, can you describe the relief you feel when you take your teeth out at night. I don't think, ma'am. Did you ever think about this that if a giraffe sipped a cup of coffee, by the time that coffee hit its stomach, it would be cold. No, well, of course not. That's because you only think of yourself personal. She was very confused there. Do you know what the average length of a giraffe's neck is? This is why my algorithm is totally messed up. Oh yeah, two meters? No, I mean no, half meters. Wait, hold on, I say three meters. Do you know I think a giraffe would be like a fantastic watchdog in your yard. The giraffe looks straight over the wall see someone. I don't think they bark, obviously, what do they do? They don't make I don't think they make any noise. Giraffe is like a silent creature, but not the most the most visible creature as well. So half of five basically true. Yes, two point four meters. Yeah, that's a that's a giraffe's neck lance a thing.
Speaker 1: It's must be so tough.
Speaker 3: Imagine getting getting laryngiatis. It probably takes it will probably take ten years to cure that giraffees laryngitis. They call it in stages. Basically, you've got a neck the size of Yeah, is he too?
Speaker 2: Thanks for that visual bread.
Speaker 3: Have you seen them sleep or like take a snooze? Don lock their legs. They kind of like curl down and like their necks are they just called but they don't lie down. They almost like sit like is it? Yeah? I wonder how long it takes it you're off to vomit. It's cured by the time it's out. You know what I'm saying. There's a lot of things. Yeah, it's not easy, you know. You know that. A horse? Oh wow again, this is why I'm algroom because I start there and then I end up. How does a horse sleep? You know, horse sleep standing up? A horse? A horse doesn't sleep lying down. A horse locks its legs together and it literally dorses standing.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound very comfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm a horse then, because I can sleep in any position anywhere. Yeah, anywhere. Challenge accepted.
Speaker 3: Okay, some of us are just built differently. Fun facts. Fun facts. I here someone tapping, who's fact checking me? There, who's googling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you are correct, Yes, horses can sleep standing up due to a unique anatomical feature called the stay apparatus, which allows them to lock their legs and their joints to rest while remaining alert to danger.
Speaker 3: Oppressive sold And when are you gonna learn not to fact check me out because you always you are right, Derek.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't mind that. See, that's the difference between you and I. I love learning new.
Speaker 3: Things, so it's not about you, it's about us. But sometimes they can call is it's not too good? No?
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, you get things mixed up, some that you think got dodgy, that all turned out the most dodgy ones turn out.
Speaker 3: To be true.
Speaker 2: You know, so we can confirm the horses they sleep standing, correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, please throw that in a conversation today