Speaker 1: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous prank call from.
Speaker 1: Darren Wackhead, something that's ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is me answering the call for a very special gift to be served. Ice call. Okay, Ice called retribution. So boyfriend girlfriend got a lovely relationship. They're very playful. They you know, like these Instagram couples that they're just fun, you know. They they're fine and hot. Yeah yeah, and they just do little little prankies on each other, you know. Okay, So so they one of those. Okay, but but it's very one sided, like he's always doing the pranks on her and it's not back. So she was like, listen, need to get I need to get your services here. So I'm like, okay. She goes through everything. Okay, we've got to hit him hard. Got to hit him hard. This is it with a proposition that would make every man go cold. Well, I'll say most men, not all most in fact, with this configuration. Okay, let me just for a long set up there. None of it's making sense to you. I know, I'll get it. She's going to propose a manaj or twine. Okay, but not with the configuration that he might like, right the other configuration with his best Well, this is no. But this is one of those where neither of us knew what the answer was going to be sure, we had a good idea. But then you'll hear there's another thing that I didn't know that I discovered during is that her mother was also in the car. What is going on? So many layers to this thing. So but like her and her mother are really cool. It's one of those you know, mom and daughter are like best mates as well, So it's all good. All right, let's get into it, and let's and think about yourself for a second in this on how you would react should your girlfriend wife just phone you at a random time in the day with this proposition, because we're still on you know, like Valentine's and it's we just escaped the month of love. So so let's go there, let's go. Let's go and see what happened.
Speaker 1: Me at like saying that my phone is broken and I had to pay a fee because it could be a saft phone. And then the other prank was and she phoned me to tell me that my roof lit off of our heart as our next foor neighbor, and he just says stupid krank or his works and I don't know his work number. He had his phone on.
Speaker 2: And I'm a very person all right, Okay, it's time to turn the tables on mister Dean. All okay, So what we're going to do. I'm going to phone him, but you're going to speak and then you're going to say, listen, I've thought of something great. Yeah, how's about we have a threesome and say because you know your friend and then drop his name.
Speaker 1: He's going to break.
Speaker 2: In the car. Was your mom listening to that whole conversation? Mom, I apologize for corrupting your daughter. Understand. Okay, yes, Kaylie, you need to tell me who's in the car. Are you comfortable saying all this stuff in front of your mom? My?
Speaker 1: Mom knows that I'm a frank. I'm a good girl. So it's fine, Mom.
Speaker 2: Do you want to help her out with a few things to say?
Speaker 1: This very actively promising my time?
Speaker 2: Finally, she is a good Okay, I'll just go on what she's.
Speaker 1: Say I then I know exactly she's a good.
Speaker 2: I hope nothing else comes out in this conversation. Yeah, Kay, Kaylie, are you good to go?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love it. This has just gone upper level, you know that? Okay, amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay, look all right, I'm just going to use Andrew because she's best friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a mother daughter bonding moment, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: H Hello, hello baby? Are you good?
Speaker 2: Very much? Dead? What's on? And so what you're doing? Why I'm on private number?
Speaker 1: No, because I'll change your sittings on my phone because I changed.
Speaker 2: That to date as far so I need.
Speaker 1: To obviously back factory sitting. All right, I'll watch you do.
Speaker 2: It, my lad.
Speaker 1: Just shooting at the office. Say you know, so, what do you want to do? Well? You must die. Let's like to take you on something like FASTUF or you on something like CHLD, but you won't like yeah, they can do something at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you.
Speaker 1: Can't fight with me because I've been really up about it. And why don't you try to see some.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why don't we try? Oh my what.
Speaker 2: You want to get up? Said about him?
Speaker 1: And I say Andrew? Okay, okay, Andrew, are you joking?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's it's not your best friends and the friends you forward commonly with what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just trying to start up. Do you want to, Andrew, I don't want to see the Andrew like you can just have a sure, Kelly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll come and leave this, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think it's best that we just ended. He's broken off, Blady, I still love you.
Speaker 2: Know it's fun. I'm sorry, Hey, Dean, Dean, Dean, Yeah, it's working. Simpson, he's rock it slip, you know.
Speaker 1: He's rock it actually back now you want to that's any person, your little h and you definitely got me back.
Speaker 2: And she did say kicked me out angel No, and she did say you know what, he's going to break up with me on the phone. Yes, And I don't think that laugh was quite natural. I don't think he would have broken up with her if she said with Jessica, because he did say with exactly a key question, I need I need Andrew to enter the chat. I need to see this answer. Oh. I think I would have had the same reaction as you who who No, No, I would have said it