Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank car.
Speaker 3: From Daring Wackhead, something that ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: So a, babe, I'm just getting my bag and I'm off to the gym, right, which he does every day. I'm just gonna go get some games and have those those abs, you know, those rock hard abs. Just going to get gains, bab, just gonna get gains. See you in an hour, okay. And then he gets the third degree when he gets her. Okay, So he says, listen, my girlfriend is is quite jealous. He's clearly like a like a gets attention and good looking dude, you know, repped, got it all, got everything. So we're going to play into that and see how she reacts. Okay, are you ready for this? Are we? Well let's see if you ah, you say your girlfriend is quite jealous, very very yuh.
Speaker 2: And the scary thing is it's not like she's a beautiful girl. I mean, she's so black insecure's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Do you look like anybody famous? It doesn't even have to be even close.
Speaker 2: I'm quite a big, quite a good pause I've been thought to say, but I'm sure someone had to come up to me and say that, Efron, because I've been told that kind of thing. I like I said, I don't think I look anything laughing, but just obviously to.
Speaker 1: Go with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Zach, Hello, good, thanks for you have to just at work? Okay, what time you're leaving? Like fatas, I'm just wondering. Just at the gym here somebody I bumped into Marca. Yeah, so he's just chatting whatever you wants to know. I'm just going up with him. We're bring soft to jump. Are you dying? Yeah? Okay, so what time you're going to jump? Off?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: You all go after work?
Speaker 1: I'll just change Hello.
Speaker 3: How's it?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: How much are you lifting?
Speaker 2: The No? No, not too much. Just try and just shige.
Speaker 3: Swarm man, listen what protein shakes are you having?
Speaker 2: The shake? Use different ones optom the nutrition serious?
Speaker 3: Right, those ebbs? Those are nice ebbs?
Speaker 2: Thanks man?
Speaker 3: Can I can I touch? Can I touch them?
Speaker 2: Not? Not now, not at the moment. Just need to carry on training.
Speaker 3: Okay, very nice, very nice that I don't know if some chid just walked up to me in the gym.
Speaker 2: Weird, how strange?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know us.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: And then now you're going for drinks with Marco Yeah, USO or something? Okay, what's wrong? You see more? Quite now?
Speaker 4: Well why do you think Greg? Because you just standing there and like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like what I phone with me, babe, I'm just trying to train. What must I say? Go away or turn my back? Like what do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: Its like what kind of a goal? While you're on the phone comes and hits on you and then you like engage in it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't engage. I just said think you're told? And then I carried on speaking to you. I don't know what you and I'm sure.
Speaker 4: If you weren't on the phone with me, you'd be like too willing to engage rubbish man. And now all of a sudden you're going for drinks with Mark.
Speaker 3: You know, I know you're on the phone. I just wanted to teach you. Anyone ever told you look like.
Speaker 2: What you like?
Speaker 3: You look like? Am I the first one.
Speaker 2: I've heard that before?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not his biggest fan. Can I in a picture? And so I know you're on the phone, your mind, I'll be back too much.
Speaker 2: A picture, man, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Just needed somebody, gise, he has my phone. Hold on, okay, hold.
Speaker 2: On, you put it? Okay, what do you want? But why did you put it on?
Speaker 4: Because you too much? You too busy having a conversation with some other goal, Greg, Oh, but she.
Speaker 2: Came up to me. Please don't put it on.
Speaker 4: That's what howson, I'm actually on the phone with my girlfriend. Not I'm busy with the conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't have time to think. You don't just expect to come up to you in the gym?
Speaker 4: So what You're just standing there in the gym and people like just come up you and start touching and asked to take pictures.
Speaker 2: Save. I don't know. Some tricks are weird. What can I say?
Speaker 4: And why why do you not say I'm on the phone with my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Why do you just on the phone. I didn't I didn't have the drans And.
Speaker 4: Now you're all of a sudden going for drinks with Mark and you don't really speak or see and.
Speaker 2: Considering you are getting so angry?
Speaker 4: Why do you think, Greg? Because who calls their girlfriend and then chats up other girls who are ridiculous? Greg, you feel like standing here.
Speaker 2: We've been together yours. Seriously, you need to start.
Speaker 4: Taking the point for five years. So what you do like if you just if this is what you do it, jam, I can't imagine what you do when you what you do when you go out ridiculous and you want me to be happy and not worry you going out to drinks with Mark of all people, all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know why, my boy, Look, don mind me. I'm just an old lady. But does anybody ever told you that you clock a very young Chris Barnard. I just wanted to say, but it's good that you're a heart surgeon because you must have broken many hearts.
Speaker 2: By business. Like the old lady standing there, she goes again, Hello, please don't put it down. I'm just trying to talk to you and ask you releft. I have someone who wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Who friend? Hello, friend, Hello, Hello, it's Wicked Simpson.
Speaker 2: Okay, boys want to be famous, so there you'll be on Wicked show.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I'm going to kill you later.
Speaker 3: Poor friend him friendly going through it?
Speaker 1: The head was too easy. It's the bingo players on KF the morning. Yes, the messages from the prank This morning that lay about that was by by e the license, No I swear. Friend wasn't at work, you would have been hearing all sorts of your master huts and all that things. Jealous boyfriends, well we'll sort them out as well. Uh, pop me an email there and they said kf dot that's say if you know anybody that you want to prank, all right,