Speaker 1: Stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous prank car from Darren Wackhead, something that's ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go pranking. So a whole high school class wants to prank teacher.
Speaker 3: Hey, these kids, these dark kids, love the fact that they're doing this.
Speaker 2: So the HOD got in contact with me and said, listen, the whole class wants to do this.
Speaker 3: They've been begging the h O D.
Speaker 2: The HOD has checked the school policy and it's fine.
Speaker 3: The code.
Speaker 2: So it's not grounds for expelling an entire class, all right, So look, it's like it's fun. The teacher is wonderful teacher, one of them, you know, you get those special teachers that you'll remember for the rest of your life. He's one of those. They love him dearly. He loves his class dearly. But they always mock him, and they say he's very proud of his black Mercedes Benz and they just say to him, ah, teacher, that's an old man's call, old man's call, you drive an old man's call. So he always fights back with that. And now they want me to really cement that point.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me you're coming for his car.
Speaker 2: I am coming for his car in a very indirect way. But the problem is yet with this prank is that I've got I've put up huge guardrails because while this is going down, the whole class is listening on speakerphone. Okay, so I have to work within certain parameters which I don't appreciate.
Speaker 3: You don't have as much freedom as you normally do. Expression.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right, teacher. Don't you get fired now playing within those lines?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, we go. No. No, Look, it's actually the cars in the other building.
Speaker 2: It's in the parking.
Speaker 3: Garage and the other building, Miss Miller Jones. Can I just confirm your car details please? I'm back to cities.
Speaker 2: Yes, registration please? One, are you currently driving your vehicle and now park in a parking? Uh? Lock up?
Speaker 3: Parking in the building where I'm working at the Mountain. Ah, because your car is currently in motion?
Speaker 2: Hope not.
Speaker 3: I parked my car team for six month morning and uh, I teach at the school. So has your car in starting before? Never tell you what I've had problems.
Speaker 1: I've been pulled by tracker to say that my vehicle's.
Speaker 2: Emotions I had Actually the other night where I was sleeping, I was blocked in my garage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they say to me that they pick up the vehicles movement. It wasn't they You need to check your bed change remote, you know, like I said that the Converse station was.
Speaker 2: In Okay, Well, so we do have quite a sophisticated system of tracking these vehicles.
Speaker 3: Let me let me just punch in for a.
Speaker 2: Quick location and we'll just find out exactly where your car is right now.
Speaker 3: I just hold on one six okay.
Speaker 1: Well east one currently traveling on moley Bong Way.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so I think your vehicle might have been nicked, can can? I can? I Let's just check that this is a let's just see where they're on.
Speaker 3: One currently stationary at Mali Boon Wad intersection.
Speaker 2: Is your car insured, sir? Yes, Let's just plug in and see where it is now, one currently traveling on in one. What what we have so and we don't really alert our customers to this is in the bottom of the units under the dash. There is in fact a microphone okay, and we can listen and hear what is going on in the vehicle at this time. In order to do this, because it is an invasion of privacy, I need your permission to switch on that microphone and hear what.
Speaker 3: Is going on.
Speaker 2: We need to get it back. Okay, I need you to say I grant your permission to turn on the track a microphone.
Speaker 3: Let me just push a few buttons. Yeah, it does work on satellite. There might be a bit of a delay.
Speaker 2: Let's just see if there is any audio coming out of that vehicle, just like what.
Speaker 3: A cool guy like you?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, Phil your feeling? He put it back? Can you hear that?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Let's look at some babes.
Speaker 2: Let's look at something.
Speaker 3: Dude, I've never driven a Mercedes before.
Speaker 2: Listen at least check out how foss and go Philia she did?
Speaker 3: This is a machine, so can you can you hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you recognize? Do you know what's going on?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: As having a good.
Speaker 2: Time in the car.
Speaker 3: Let's just tap in again. It goes fast, but it's a bit of an old man's guy.
Speaker 2: Bay, did you hear what they said? Cary? Let me just dispatch your team quickly hold on one sex, sir, Stop announcement, Stop and announcement with a response team.
Speaker 3: Please get on to Yeah we one?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Boak up?
Speaker 3: Like who yes?
Speaker 2: What would you say, if I told you that your entire class.
Speaker 3: Set this thing up, I just found it out now. Also, with the help of mister White, your h O D.
Speaker 2: You can come. Mister White from me.
Speaker 1: You can drive himself to working back.
Speaker 2: Every day from now.
Speaker 3: In that old man's clock. Cute cute.
Speaker 1: He was offended that they called his car an old man car, as opposed to being offended by the fact that it was stolen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you see, the class says the gangsters said it must be true. But one thing he did say in the classroom enviarrant he had six F bombs?
Speaker 3: Are people too exactly right?
Speaker 2: Shirlin exactly right, just like, Hey, if you want your teacher franked, I'm here for you.
Speaker 3: You know the story.
Speaker 2: Anybody darnis at KFM, dot co, dot zz a