Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous prank call.
Speaker 3: From Darren Wackhead Simpson ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: Just a quick mention not just listening outside of our territory from kase it in Lee sa is, Hey, I'm also listening. I live in escort in case it in Vanessa. Good morning from a snowy Amsterdam. How's itt Vanessa? And Luke from a very hot Qatar, Good morning afternoon.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Okay, so listen, this prank just happened last week and this is a throwback Thursday today. A lot of people missed it, a load of we're talking about a lot we wanted to hear it again. So here we go. So this weekend the game happened man you versus Arsenal. I'm my story and sure what a result for men you. So these guys were going off to the game South African Boys Boys week and so look they got to this is what they told the one guy, the weakest link in the chain. They said, listen, we've all applied for our visas. We've scaled themed our visas because a tourist visa. This was a trip that just came on the fly. Hey, guys, we've got four tickets. Should we go. It's like, oh, but we're not going to get visas. So they told him, listen, if you go via via, you get a business visa, emergency business meeting, you can go. So they told him his whole story stitched them all up, and then they said, listen, Immigration has called. They've called all of us because they suspect this thing is not lacker. You've lied on your visa. So we now that all three of the other guys have been called and they've passed with flying colors, Immigration is going to call you from the British consulate and don't let the team downe a man, it's now resting on you. If you messed this up, no one's going to go watch Man U v the Arsenal. A lot of pressure on one man. Yeah, so this is what happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, these guys are going off on a Willigan trip.
Speaker 3: For two days and they had to pull the fast ones to try.
Speaker 2: And get their visas.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they going to watch Arsenal and Man United play this weekend.
Speaker 2: Our travel agent said they're too late for just for a normal visa without any business commitments.
Speaker 3: So what we did is they contacted one of our supplieres in Cambridge and there gave us a letter of invitation and PA booked accommodation in Cambridge and.
Speaker 2: Then canceled this and all of that information was forwarded through to the British Embassy or the visas.
Speaker 3: Our travel agent also depots the flights information because the flights includes the flight to heatstro and then another flight on to Manchester, so they cut Manchester.
Speaker 1: Fly for the tour of the stadium. I'm looking for mister Linar please, mister was down to your entry visa specialist, British Embassy. Good morning. So the reason for my call is I'm phoning about your visa, your business visa that was approved.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So you are off to the UK on business? What business?
Speaker 4: Well, you've got a supplier over there called your mess for a meeting and introduction, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and that will be from which day? Which day is the meeting?
Speaker 4: I'm flying on Friday and then Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Okay. I just need to remind you that this telephone call is recorded, right. The purpose you say is strictly business.
Speaker 5: Your intro meeting, okay, and that is where in Cambridge in Cambridge, okay, London, Cambridge, London.
Speaker 1: You I'm aware of Cambridges Or you're meeting on a Saturday and a Sunday. Correct, Okay, it's the business open on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we're meeting with the guys purely because the time we can get to them.
Speaker 1: And are you're coming back obviously to your job here correct. Okay. Then this leads me to my next question. We've got the flat details. Why is your flight final destination Manchester?
Speaker 4: Our flight final Manchester?
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't have any myinary, not the itinerary that you gave us.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have that because, as you could possibly understand, is so while you send us an itinerary, we access the flight records as well, so we see that as your final destination is Manchester. Can you explain that? Firstly? Please? There's three other people that you will be traveling with as well, three other males.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's.
Speaker 1: How do you explain the Manchester when clearly you've already told me your meeting is happening in London.
Speaker 2: So we are, I mean, we've been we're going began to see.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's.
Speaker 5: That card.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm sorry, I don't actually know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going on there with.
Speaker 4: I need to find out exactly why they've changed things.
Speaker 1: In Okay, So let me get this clear. You are traveling to England for four days and you don't really know what you are up to. No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: That's on what I'm playing.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they would be an additional platform here around there, I mean.
Speaker 4: Brains for master.
Speaker 2: I can find out for you.
Speaker 4: I can only be honest in terms of where and what the guys about the additional information.
Speaker 1: For Are you prepared to reveal to me what your actual intentions are in the United Kingdom?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: You mention?
Speaker 4: I really really, I'm under the impression that we're going to go unless the.
Speaker 2: Guys of book coming after the surprise.
Speaker 4: For me find out that being very secretive around what they tream and everything as well, So I can I can really find out and and and and and I mean to kind of find out netally what's happening on our side.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry. Are you getting married? Is this some sort of bachelor's surprise that you're expecting.
Speaker 2: No, No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: I'm already currently married Okay, do you support any football teams A lot?
Speaker 4: A big fan, that's what you mean.
Speaker 1: I'm more rugby. Okay, you're not a big football fan, you say, but not not really, not at all. Who would your favorite team be?
Speaker 4: Hm, probably my cousin favorite team out between, I'm goose to be Chelsea also when.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not a big football fan, but you would go to great expense to fly to England for four days to go and watch an Arsenal Manchester United game.
Speaker 2: I've got look been into one before.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, so this one this weekend is going to be your first one? Correct? So you are going to a football game?
Speaker 2: I am locked it on a hold of one ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's gon Stocking.
Speaker 1: So four people are going to the United Kingdom and you have no idea what you're actually going there for.
Speaker 2: That's what not going with us? Called him out to cheapers in the meeting.
Speaker 4: Uh huh boy, oh.
Speaker 3: Are we going to a football man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The different.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna trouble.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the guy, Yeah, they're they're doing a football man.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Judging by your picture, you seem quite big in stature. Yeah, all right, are you part of the Red Army. Sorry that the Red Army.
Speaker 2: Red Army.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what the Red Army is the Red Army. What it sounds like is the four of you are football hooligans and you are going for the big game between Arsenal.
Speaker 2: I promise you, I'm not a football league at all.
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 2: Middle age family man, a little bit a big I'm not a very crazy, like a three stable, solid family man.
Speaker 1: Clearly there's been a call for Arms for all their supporters club members to come through and help with the pre arranged fight that is happening, which we are totally aware of two hours before the game.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think you can go into my Facebook. I don't even have a light to the favorite club or anything like that.
Speaker 1: The moment you've been caught out line that's a fact here. You're not going for business reasons. Sure, Yeah, you have to see an Arsenal Manchester United game. Stop the lies, Stop the lies, Stop the lies. Okay, I'm done with the lies. I'm done with the lies. Okay I'm inclined to do at this stage, is deny all for visas? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Told me to be the cause of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, look, clearly your three friends were going to do something nice for you, and you went and ruined the party, didn't you. Oh I feel terrible. Sorry, Yeah, you with your big mouth, right, your big mouth got got the whole party, canceled everybody out of the pool. Yeah sure, yeah. So what you're doing this weekend? What am I doing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably staying time.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm too good at my job. I'm too good?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: It's wicked Simpson.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: Are you sweating, brother? Are you sweating? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'll I'll be big.
Speaker 1: Tell me how's the heart rate?
Speaker 2: But yes, let's take market.
Speaker 4: I'm going home now, Yes,