Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous frank car from Darren Wackhead, something that six exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 3: So a very common South African story that you've probably had. You owe some money you never bought from this place? Right? I apparently owe money to Identity.
Speaker 1: Shop?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is? I don't even know what it is?
Speaker 3: How much two thousand and six hundred and one rand ninety one cent?
Speaker 4: Darren? What did you buy?
Speaker 2: And why don't you want to pay for your jeans and white shirts?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I need to ask missus sp Mapunga.
Speaker 4: What she bought.
Speaker 1: Oh she had a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so good time on your dime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and missus sp Mapunga hasn't only bought it Identity.
Speaker 4: Teah, she's been a busy girl. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's been three separate stores that she's been using my name at.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure that. I mean, I'm not the only one that's.
Speaker 2: Never happened on my really on my name, that level of fraud where you're now opening account and shopping.
Speaker 1: Someone's opened a phone contract in my name and I noticed after three months look at your bank statements. People are doing nonsense. So what you were paying there?
Speaker 4: You were actually paying I.
Speaker 1: Was paying, yes, So they clearly had my details and were able to get a phone contract and then they were deducting an amount every month. What happened that you finally picked it up? I was like, oh, what's this? Because listen, I'm a happy tap of hay and you can actually let a lot of things slip through the cracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't notice, but.
Speaker 1: But you know I after three months I did.
Speaker 3: But I've this, This money hasn't come out of my account. That opened an account, a credit account, and now they haven't paid it. So is this yours remase?
Speaker 2: So I was sent that email a couple of days ago and this mister Lucas owes a certain bank fifty seven thousand and five hundred and fifty one.
Speaker 3: Then so you are Lucas ceremony. Yeah, African bank card account, you're thirty seven thousand Lucas.
Speaker 4: Hey, mister Lucas, why why are you hiding from the Lord again? Remy say you're dead?
Speaker 3: You know what, It's part of growing up in South Africa. Once in your lifetime you will experience something like this, and that's exactly what this lady Clayaron is going through right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's wonder.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, yeah, I'm I'm looking for Is this.
Speaker 2: Claeron?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're so fun from Yes, regarding the account for the Achille Yes, yes, we just wanted to find out what the status is on that payment.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: So do you know how many people have friend me from your company? Because you have told all of them that my name is Claiaron Howard. I've never owned as account from my life. They've got the incorrect number. This has been carrying on familiar years.
Speaker 4: Are you the No.
Speaker 2: I'm Clayeron.
Speaker 1: This is my phone.
Speaker 2: I don't own account never has.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you've just given me a different name.
Speaker 2: Why would I give you a different name. My name is Claion Howard because I've told your people this thousands of funds.
Speaker 3: But it is your real name, not the kill any because to be honest, I've never heard of a name Claiaron.
Speaker 2: Well, people make names. It sounds like youting that I'm lying. Well, when you can really seriously, I will not be plat and I will not help you. I'm trying to explain to you that your people have seen on several or several hundred times should I say, and I've explained the situation, you guys have got the incorrect number, because.
Speaker 4: To be honest, i've never heard I think you what.
Speaker 1: Is the number?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the number?
Speaker 4: But hold on, deal with this bit by bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I've heard of Clayton's and I've heard of.
Speaker 2: Ronald Woman and I was supposed to be born a boy. My mother thought she was hiding a boy, and my name would have been Clayton. My grandmother made my name up. It's not inconceivable.
Speaker 4: But I saw you didn't make your name up.
Speaker 2: Because you know, how can you insult me at that?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying because a copy of my ardi, you see, obviously not a very good lie, because if you were trying to change your name, you should have come up with something a little bit more believable, like Jennifer Sindy Maria.
Speaker 4: Clak clak click. What I'm saying is, you know, I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Liar, and I really don't appreciate your insinuations. But keep one of your managers to find me.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: What I'm hello.
Speaker 4: Ma'am, it's me again. Have you calmed down?
Speaker 2: I'm really not propett to you, because you're just insulting me and my intelligence. I really don't appreciate it, but I'm not so had got the wrong number. I've told you this a thousand times. You tell me I'm changing my name? How dare you? My name is Claiaron. It's on my stady. That is the name I was given when I was born. I'm sorry if you don't like it or believe it, and I'm telling you to go yourself and do not by me again.
Speaker 4: Okay, but hold on, hold on, She's the best?
Speaker 2: Are you deaf? Friend them? I'm not talking to you. Get a supervisor to find me.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on before I do that. What I'm saying is is that you've been on the run for a while.
Speaker 2: So off, Paul. I'm not on the run from anything. Get a supervisor to find me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 3: You wanted to speak to my supervises. Okay, I've got my super father for you. Hold on, Here we go. This is he head council.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi is a sticky there? Hello? My speaking to you? Are speaking to the supervisor. Then, I just wanted to find out why you have been running and have been. I'm going to office now and I'm going to report because me is quinning and night I founding the wrong people. I am not the person that you play my end, and I'm sick to get of you idiots phoning me and accusing me, of course, that I'm showing it my name. I'm trying to get out of it, ma'am. Now we can joint to me and say you've been running. That's an accusation? Can you b's that accusation?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 3: You've been running so well you could have won the Comrade Marathon. Whock Simpson.
Speaker 4: With Shane.
Speaker 3: With Oh Mark, it's really me, play ron.
Speaker 2: So and I sure as you like. Oh my dear, I is gonna last. I'm gonna kill it, turning in front of me. I always should not never be prank by.
Speaker 1: You, so says everyone.
Speaker 2: You're brilliant.
Speaker 4: Thank you. She's alazy.
Speaker 3: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Why is she apologizing to you?
Speaker 1: And I completely understand her crashing out and her breaking point, because what do you mean? I'm not that person.
Speaker 2: I was born with this name. My mom thought it was going to be. Now she has to explain her
Speaker 4: Trauma