Speaker 1: Stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous.
Speaker 2: Prank from Darren Wackhead, something exclusive to k FM Morning.
Speaker 1: And this one truly is world famous. This one is.
Speaker 3: I've got to unpack the story here. So I know, I've seen this video going viral, which has now sparked this prank to go viral, I think for the thirtieth time in its career.
Speaker 1: Okay, prank career. No, this prank's got its own career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got its own it's actually detached itself from you.
Speaker 1: And he's living an independent totally.
Speaker 3: It's it's not even mine anymore. It's got its mansion in La, this prank. All right, So so this is so this this, this lady is being swamped with this prank.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's going viral and I've been sent to pluck seven times already to myself.
Speaker 1: Have you heard this? Yes, it's me.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's she's from the UK. It looks like she's at Grand West Arena and she's now getting into a car, a hired car. But she doesn't know how this thing works. Okay, she's gen z. She's a bad but that's she's She looks like twenty one, twenty two doesn't know how the car works. But not because she's gen Z. I think because she's British. I'll tell you why, because a lot of Brits don't drive, they've never driven. When I lived in the UK for three years, the one guy wanted to move from his one house to the next, so he needed to hire a van to move his stuff. And in the pub thirty people, he asked them if they had a driver's license. I was the only one and I was like, considered a king. What you mean, mate, you can life? You've got a license. I'm like, yeah, everybody has. If you don't e a lies, you're dead in South Africa, you know. So it's a foreign concept to them. So now she's this this video is now going viral around the world too, right, so this is it. She's pictured that she's in a v W Polo and now she's sitting there she doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: We're in South Africa.
Speaker 5: I'm about to drive.
Speaker 2: I got my license not that long ago, and then we're going to drive to Safari.
Speaker 3: We're just trying to figure out how to actually start the car.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if it was left to go start with.
Speaker 1: Reverse, neutral drive, what's that.
Speaker 2: Sexy time?
Speaker 1: What's what's the SME?
Speaker 5: I feel the panic?
Speaker 1: What's the s there's the drive, the reverse? What's the s what's the s ME?
Speaker 3: So you know where I'm going with this? If you've look this prank, let me tell you about this prank that I said that's got a career of its own. This prank has got over four hundred million views on Facebook. This prank's got over three hundred million views on TikTok three hundred million, three hundred million. A lot of people have uploaded this thing. This one gets one hundred million, this one gets fifty million. This this prank is probably close to a billion streams across all billion streams. This prank was featured on top Gear, the actual TV show in the USA. The USA version that had the dude from Friends. Yes, yes, no a heated the UK version. There's the American version of top Gear. Oh okay, okay. They played this on the TV show. Comedy Central UK voted this prank as the second best prank of all time in the world.
Speaker 2: Sure the prank really has a life of no, no, no, I tell you I.
Speaker 3: Have no ownership rights this thing anymore so, quite easily. It's out of billion streams. Okay, so that means one in eight people on earth should have heard this prank. Now, this is my thing. Have you not heard this prank before? I want you to tell me. As a little social expression, we're going to play it and you tell me if you've never, ever, ever, ever heard this before. Okay, okay, if you know, you know. If you don't, well, then then have a listen. I called up a car dealership.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling, Inspector Carlins Mos.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yes, believe I wonder if you can help me. I've got a complaint.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can try and help you.
Speaker 3: I've got a three twenty BMW from your guys. And it's a piece of rubbish.
Speaker 1: It's a piece of crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a manual car that I've driven all my and now they bought me an automatic from yourself.
Speaker 1: And it's a piece of crap.
Speaker 2: Is it a three twenty diesel or a three twenty petrol?
Speaker 5: It's a petrol, the three twenty petrol, Yes, because.
Speaker 1: The thing it only drives in the daytime.
Speaker 2: It's impossible. So I'm not I'm not laughing at you. It just doesn't doesn't sound real.
Speaker 1: That doesn't don't don't make me out to be a stupid No.
Speaker 2: I'm not not at all. Please excuse me. It just doesn't sound right. But yes, I don't know find when did you buy a vehicle, sir.
Speaker 3: I've only had it two days and it works perfectly in the daytime, but it refuses to drive at night.
Speaker 2: A three twenty petrol.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now basically what happens is right. Yes, in the daytime, I'm driving and it's fine. I just put it indeed for day mode.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 3: At nighttime, I put it in end for not mode. Won't move, sir, night at one move. I never had the problem with my manucre.
Speaker 1: I put it indeed.
Speaker 2: I'm really end trying to understand what you what you say? Okay, well, let me tell you of a feature of a day mode and a nice mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the gearbox.
Speaker 3: I put it in deeper day mode, and then at night time in the evening, I put it an in and I put an in for night mode.
Speaker 1: Comment move won't move or not move? I'm friend, I'd have to walk home. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Thanks, just let it car.
Speaker 3: The night moode does not work. The nightmode. The nightmode refuses to work. Can somebody explain just to me?
Speaker 2: Instant for neutral just then doesn't stand for night mode, it stands for neutral. That's an ulto magic.
Speaker 1: This gearbox is wonky, is it? Yes? Because you know?
Speaker 3: And es basically, when I'd rather than the east Rand and somebody sees me in a three twenty at a robot, you know, a north rained road, and then and they see you in the three twenty and his god, this little open cadet, he wants to have a dance, you know. So then what happened on on yesterday?
Speaker 1: Midday? So I was like, okay, open caredet, it's on. So I put it into race and I hit the car behind me. I hit the corby. Now I've got aspurens on my back.
Speaker 2: You've got to receive everything, you think, because I need to record this.
Speaker 1: This gearbox is causing me problems.
Speaker 2: Even you know what, You've made me last my tummy? Who's that last? So much?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 5: And it's working you Oh wow, wow, something you've made my day?
Speaker 2: You really have? You made my day? I haven't. I haven't last as much in a long time. And then you told me it's an automatic that you put it into into race mode and a traversis. I don't know where you come up to this, really don't. I'd love to spend a week.
Speaker 3: With you, you know, and I'd love to know where that lady is right now. What a great lote, she's fantastic. So yeah, So basically that thing's going viral now. In the back of that video of the lady wondering what is.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, do you want to clarify what is?
Speaker 3: Well, she's absolutely right. It's when the curtains come down in the bar, there's a missed lays over the over.
Speaker 1: The windscreen and it's ready position up