Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 3: Crank car from Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 4: There's nothing better, nothing better than getting a brand new motive here. Hey, smell, that's the one thing people always try and bottle, you know. I don't know why air fresheners have not come up with new car smell. I can do without palm trees or lavender, but give me a new car smellt why not? Hey always smell like it. So mother in law here is buying son in law a brand new car. Wonderful, wonderful. Just a sad note to my mother in law. Hope you listing?
Speaker 1: Okay. She's brought him a.
Speaker 4: Suzuki Swift Sport, very nifty set of wheels. It's described as this. The Suzuki Swift Sport is a nimble, lightweight hot hatch powered by a one point four liter turbocharged booster jet engine delivering an exhilarating driver. It pumps out one hundred and three kilowatts of power and two hundred and thirty newton meters of talk, all while maintaining an ultra light nine hundred and seventy kilogram curb weight sure available now. So this is like a sports sports call, right, this is not a take one standard off the show.
Speaker 1: You're buying last number, last number?
Speaker 4: Well, yes, all extras include it. So mother has purchased the car. Mother in law's purchased cop but she just yeah, second you know. So now I'm phoning to ruin the experience of buying a new car for the first time. Indeed, simple as look, because you know when you when you get a sport model like this, you think, well, I have a few choices, don't I of interior in do you want this that color?
Speaker 1: This color?
Speaker 4: You get a few options, this last number of premium stuff. So mother in law was unawares for this. So now I'm trying to get both. All right, mother in law just purchased a core. Son in law involved as well. Let's see how this whole thing happens. Okay, hello, hi missus gear from how are you Okay?
Speaker 2: There's something wrong because your.
Speaker 1: Firstly, congratulations on your purchase.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just need to run through.
Speaker 4: A few things in terms of what is your preferred pots on the car?
Speaker 1: Is the car for you?
Speaker 5: No, it is not.
Speaker 2: It for my fun to be in law.
Speaker 4: Is there a way that you can get him up on the phone so we can go through this with the three of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, just a moment, Okay, I was speaking. It is a funny sky that make for four porthole. Am I compelling? I'm onto the bay suk. That's when retires. And this is a cardinal. Okay, one mark, hold on a stock.
Speaker 4: Can you just ask him does he want the tires to be filled with water or gas?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Sorry, bottle water? Yep? How how do you put water in?
Speaker 2: Every time? Go to the.
Speaker 1: Garage, ma'am.
Speaker 4: All the garages are being custom fitted with these things now.
Speaker 2: Parts of water vitorias.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is a stuary.
Speaker 2: This is right for eCos fremely of your in.
Speaker 5: Okay, it refers okay.
Speaker 4: And basically there's two types of hooters and basically the one hooter goes a.
Speaker 2: Or yes, that's the one, okay.
Speaker 5: The other one or e R E R E R E R e R e R.
Speaker 2: LOUIVI funny, thank your first one?
Speaker 5: The e O E Oh yeah, one more question okay.
Speaker 4: The interior, the actual leaning on the seats, all right, Please ask him if he wants Hello Kitty or SpongeBob SquarePants, Hello Kitty, yeah, or SpongeBob SquarePants for what.
Speaker 5: For the material of the seats?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think he chose that, yeobright.
Speaker 1: Tray from Suzuki.
Speaker 5: I must either have a SpongeBob or Hello Kitchen, Yes, no, but no I don't want I don't want.
Speaker 4: Either of the chief Okay, but this is the licensing deal that they've done with Animate Trex.
Speaker 5: No, nothing of that. I said. The way, I haven't keep your SpongeBob. I mean then I could have just went for like a C five hundred, I mean definitely not the hellow Kissy. But what the SpongeBob when it looks like I mean, it's not gonna be like bright or bright yellow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that that is SpongeBob's color.
Speaker 5: Okay, but is it going to be like a SpongeBob picture on every seat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, there's no there's no way. There's no no way. I'm taking a car. I'm waiting a month for it, and it's going to have SpongeBob SpongeBob seats. I mean no, it's I'm not I'm not in the circus. Then they can cancel the contact or cancel the deal.
Speaker 1: Too late for that. Now, I'm afraid you.
Speaker 5: Look like it just changing just a car from SpongeBob SquarePants. Then I know you can't.
Speaker 1: O Kevin go for the Hello Kitty option.
Speaker 5: There's no there is no uh, there is no way you take to forget it. They're not eat one of one of the jew you guys been in SpongeBob sweappants and seats. I'm twenty eight years old. I'm going to drive around the car with SpongeBob seats in it. You know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, why did you buy a new car with SpongeBob squiper?
Speaker 5: I didn't You guys didn't tell me that it's going to be that. That's something they said the car was putting there. The tires, what about the tires?
Speaker 1: Waterful tires?
Speaker 5: Waterful tires? Are you guys?
Speaker 4: Where do you how do you.
Speaker 5: Get water full of tires?
Speaker 1: These are the new eco friendly tires.
Speaker 5: I don't want to the eco fames. I want normal tires. I mean gas it produtes, but I don't want normal. I want normal tires. I mean where must I spat water in my tires?
Speaker 1: That's the garage.
Speaker 5: At which garage if you could tell me what you're going to put water in in the tire? I mean, are you want to put water in the tire?
Speaker 4: All the garages are getting it now, they're getting it.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, I haven't heard of it. This is because I'm sorry. No, no, no, there's some kind of mistake you. I don't buy any eco friendly fund. Fact I bought this is reduced of the sport. That's what I bought.
Speaker 1: And the hooter I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't want this to be I want to know normal hooter, normal whoter goes one to go spoop and I talking about who's going six to evens different syllables. I don't want a skin hooter. I'm telling you, I don't want toick off.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: No, it's your sales people don't have to sell something. And if you if you, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not saying you stupid, but I mean you bought a car with SpongeBob interior.
Speaker 1: Your there's a set neve that.
Speaker 4: Gets installed and it's got the voice of Wicked.
Speaker 1: Would you want that Wacked's voice?
Speaker 5: You got to give your heart attack. Sure, I'm shaking outside.
Speaker 1: Like a car with SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: With sponge like a yellow col color with a SpongeBob interior.
Speaker 3: Oh you stressed that man out.
Speaker 1: Cancel it. Cancel it all because of licensing.
Speaker 4: I mean you get Louis at andeering Gucci, but it all somehow looks.
Speaker 1: Terrible unless you're a fan.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you now, if you had to say Arsenal interior limited editions to Zuki Sweet, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, now you're gonna sell a million calls because you're.
Speaker 3: High on life, and then when you eventually float back onto the ground, you'll realize this is atrocious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely, surely.
Speaker 4: Shakira Shakira hips don't lie here on K mornings. Yes, some messages are from the prank this morning.
Speaker 5: I'd really like the hooter that goes poop for all the drivers that drive Peep.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob Foot X SpongeBob Foot let go. That's one way to ensure that she gets to book the front seat.
Speaker 2: She soo just buys her sign in law of the car, so there's no there's no arguments.
Speaker 5: I'm not I don't want different. I want to know normal hooter. You want to go poop?
Speaker 1: Imagine fighting your way through taxis poop poop poop. You want something with authority, But.
Speaker 3: It's going to be poop calling poop poop constantly on South African roads.
Speaker 1: Are you starting another fighting? You just called me poop?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you pooping or calling me poop? We are all poop okay again.
Speaker 4: If you want anybody pranks popping an email anytime Darren s at KFM dot co dot z a