Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing. Here's another world famous.
Speaker 2: Crank from darn Wackhead, something exclusive to k FM mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, as I was perusing the online classifieds like Facebook Marketplace, there's it's section. Like I said that, I call it rented gent. It's it's actually it's like a massage therapy. U big, No, this is this is like let's call it a deep tissue massage. Okay. So there's a few right, In fact, there's a lot o so many options. So remember before in the past, I've called like a one Chinese takeaway and then I hold on pleas or hold on called another Chinese take where they talk chaos and Chinese Indian restaurant each other, all different various configurations. With pizza pizza, yes, yes, yes, yes. So now I'm doing it with messus too, messuss miss messus. What's the plural form? Is it messuses or messiah? One messuse to massia.
Speaker 2: I feel like massias are completely different thing.
Speaker 1: Kenya. I think it's also a yeah. Okay, So chaos ensues very quickly. All right, are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We'll find out soon enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello ah hello, I'm phoning in connection with your ad in the newspaper. Okay, sorry, the lines very very bad. Can I transfer you to my to my office line? Okay, okay, hold on, it'll it'll you'll. You'll just hear it ring like a normal phone. Just hold on.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don another ad in the newspaper offering the exact same service.
Speaker 2: Seeking love. Hello, Yeah, can you hear me a big bunny? Can you hear me? I can hear you? Okay, I'm saying about to Yes, you know where he is next to me?
Speaker 1: W yes, I've got it. Yes, I've got a bit of idea.
Speaker 2: What do you answer to travel? There a pig problem? You wanted to travel there? Where about are you?
Speaker 1: I mean in seat? I say, my, my, my, my places? Where I do this?
Speaker 2: My advertised? Well? What what what would you like in? You tell me? If it come to me under drain for an hour, come to you to be he send the dain for an hour? Huh uh huh no no no. When you come to me, you play me for my service. And that's it. I provide a service and you think you paid me. No, I get paid for my services. No, no, no, I don't know people people paid me. No, that that isn't a word. Why did you phone me? Then? I mean you know, you know this is a commercial proposition. Didn't you?
Speaker 1: Why did you find me?
Speaker 2: A big bombs? Why do you find me? Somebody phoned me a guy big poms? Funny? Uh do you do message? Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: Did did I find you?
Speaker 2: Oh that's very funny. Yeah. Somebody to me and said I sane the firm? Oh no, that's definitely no, it's funny. It's right.
Speaker 1: For four hundred bucks. Look at the business. I love the terminology. You know this is a commercial proposition. I don't pay people. I get paid. There's a difference. I'm very curious as to what these services are. Well, you know it's sports massage. It's Swedish massage, massage, deep tissue chuck rebalancing with hot stone massage. Get to choose your oil's Leavender Magnolia