Speaker 1: Here we go, we go.
Speaker 2: Here's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings KF Mornings.
Speaker 3: Okay, senseless survey time. This is where I asked the questions that others are too afraid to all in the interest of the betterment of South African Okay, very serious.
Speaker 1: This is where you corner innocent South Africans who are generous with their time, thinking that they are bettering their country, but they are just answering nonsense.
Speaker 3: Interestingly, you know what, You're not too wrong in that assessment.
Speaker 1: You know what says The survey's taught me that South Africans are really patient people, truly that this man is just very persistent. People have had to want to hang up. And the last question, last question.
Speaker 3: Question, Okay, sherildon, give me a guess how many questions will ask this morning? Seven seven SIPs, ten questions, ten roomies, twelve questions twelve producer bread eight eight more wrong oh ah, oay, okay for a big prize from a small business here in the Western Cape. Take no more takers on the WhatsApp telephone. Here is this morning's senseless survey speaking good morning, sir, I'm agent three one nine six two. I'm calling it from the census beerer. I'd ask you a couple questions for your country. It'll only take you about thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, do you reckon?
Speaker 3: They should make a bed snorkel so that you can be completely under the covers and still breathe. No, sir, do you think six education classes in school should be listening to a baby craft for a solid hour while watching Barney Cartoon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Putn't it be a stupid thing to do?
Speaker 3: So? If you weigh ninety nine kilograms and eat one kilogram of Nutcho's, then are you technically one percent? Natcho? No, if two vegans dislike each other, is it's still considered beef.
Speaker 2: That they wouldn't know about?
Speaker 3: Do you know the real reason that dinosaurs went extinct was because they suffered from a reptile dysfunction?
Speaker 2: Never paid attention to denis so I wouldn't be able to agree or disagree.
Speaker 3: When you feel bugs on you even though there are no bugs on you? Are they the ghosts of bugs you've killed? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, don't believe in ghosts, so that's not.
Speaker 3: How many times at a restaurant have you thought a family was praying at the table, but then you realize that they were just all on their smartphones.
Speaker 2: I don't go to I haven't witnessed it.
Speaker 3: Do you agree that reading a book under a tree might sound all peaceful and beautiful, But imagine how stressful it is for the tree to see a bunch of its dead friends in your hand. So let's get this straight. So you go to the grocery store and you buy a kilogram of sliced ham in a plastic bag, a loaf of bread in a plastic bag. You get a two liter milk in a plastic jug, a pack of serviettes in plastic wrap, a salad from the deli in a plastic tub, a plastic bottle of tomato sauce. But they won't give you a plastic bag to carry it home because the plastic bag is bad for the environment.
Speaker 1: Why is he my favorite person?
Speaker 3: What does he do?
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot that he does not He does.
Speaker 3: Know that he sits on the couch all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was there answering your questions, but that plastic question was too much for him.
Speaker 3: Probably the longest question you've ever asked. Well, you know what like on Sunday. Yesterday, I popped to the Saturday, I popped to the.
Speaker 1: To the shirts.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, And they said to me, do you want to buy another back? So I'm not the shopper in the house. I don't have a bootfull of these backs. And you'll know who I'm talking about when I say it's like fifty four rand for a back. So I'm like, no, it's okay. I'm going to carry this stuff out myself. So I took my shirt and I made like a scoop with my shirts, and I packed this up. This is about was this you protesting refusing to buy a plastic I'm saving the environment. This is not about being frugal. This is about in environmental safety. So I'm walking there with my shirt scooped, carrying all my stuff because I only have two hands and I couldn't carry all these items. And I'm walking out there, but I'm looking at this and I'm looking at all the plastic and it's duck plastic. It's thick plastic. It's not thin plastic. It's not a thin plastic bag. And I thought, wow, this doesn't make sense. Let me put it to the senseless survey.
Speaker 1: So now The Sensor Survey is a playground for you to settle your scores.