Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous frank car from Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all I hear from friends that are in the dating scene. Oh the red flags. Oh this is a red flag. There's a green flag, there's a beige flag. I don't know what all these flags are. Do you know what is a beige flag?
Speaker 1: I don't know what a beige flag is.
Speaker 3: So I'm assuming a green flag means that's good. Red is bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beige seems boring to me, indifferent almost.
Speaker 3: Actually I think that that that might be right. Let me just google here. What is a beije flag.
Speaker 1: That makes sense? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Boring? So what would boring be? Just no depth in conversation.
Speaker 1: No mutual sorry, no mutual interesting.
Speaker 2: So, beige flag describes a personal quirk or habit that isn't inherently good or bad.
Speaker 3: It's just met Oh you just have you're going to bring no excitements. Okay, well so so this this, these are these are two ladies. So her friend is single, her and she knows how hard it is out there because the it's always one date and no, you know, there's never a second date. So you know, as as you say, what starts to happen is you you feel for your friend, you hear their tragedy, and then you go, yeah, I'm going to find someone for you. I had that once upon a time, and I met this person. I was like, is that what my friends think of me? Is that what you think? It's going to be good for me? You know?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is why people have stopped trying.
Speaker 1: Derek, Can I ask you a question? Yes, what were the green flags when you met your wife?
Speaker 3: Beautiful? Yeah, that's got to be a guys that we are that is our first flag. Uh, beautiful. My wife's hilarious, she really is. And she's just sweet and genuine and honest, you know, because she's all but she's beautiful. She didn't have to have all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: But you can't count to ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because prove me wrong. Prove me wrong, You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: It has to be attraction, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, so she says this. Listen, she tells her friend, Hey, I've got the perfect af you, I've got the perfect off you. I'm gonna can I give him your number? Yes? Okay, this is his name. He's going to call you. She's like, oh, okay, this is a friend recommendation. There could be something here. So she's set that up for me. And now I'm going to I'm the friend obviously, so I'm going to make this a bad situation as possible. And what I've learned in the dating world is that you know, it gets you know, I've heard about pictures sending Okay, so it gets quite like dirty early all right, Yes.
Speaker 1: You can get a lot of unsolicited stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, okay, So that's what we've got. Let's let's what happens. You know, this isn't going to be good. Do you ever like suggests like say, hey, there's a guy my work that I think you would luck? Do you ever do that sort of thing? I have suggested a couple I even suggested a couple of friends. Hello, Hello, I'm looking for Madeline. Please seeking how Madeline's Stephen Finer?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Hi Stephen?
Speaker 3: How you do I'm fun? Thanks to you. I'm good. Thank you. So you don't have a problem with me calling Feth It's nice. Okay, that's cool. I love that. So what do you like to do? Like crazy things? Things with a rush, like roller coasters and stuff like that. Now, what's your interests things? Don't tell me you want to talk about kinky stuff because I'm gonna change in your.
Speaker 4: Mood in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you aren't in a relationships now you're not. I'm just getting out of a relationship getting out, meaning you're still in one getting out or yeah, I'm already out of it. I'm still in one. But okay, I'm going to break up with her now. But you haven't told me how long you guys have been together. It is just under three years.
Speaker 4: Just under three years, three years.
Speaker 3: I must say, you've got a very thick the voice. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Heart, Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah that That's all I can say is hot, hot, hot like Tabasco sauce. So you know what I'll call you. I'd call you Tobasco sauce.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call me Tabasco sauce.
Speaker 3: I'll throw you with a bottle of Tabasco sal Yeah. Because I think I found somebody near and it's then her name is Tabasco sauce. Okay, hashtag awkward. So do we go to tomorrow night? Actually, just then tomorrow. One of my friends just coming over from Joe Burgh. Let's go out on a date. And just just one other thing, could you maybe pick me up?
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me give you a lesson here.
Speaker 3: Don't call me and tell me you want to talk about kinky and second of all, don't tell.
Speaker 4: Me you want to take me out on a date and then't tell me I must come to pick you up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I my momuck borrow.
Speaker 2: Hey, my battery is about today.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have to turn I name my roommate just walked in, okay.
Speaker 3: By okay, Hey bye, I love you?
Speaker 4: Whoa hellow Hi? I serve a minor need.
Speaker 3: I say I sent a three or fourday and I kinda say mighty for non laws. Wait what yeh? Move my money moved? My crazy woman?
Speaker 4: I can I can the woman drive for my essay?
Speaker 3: I'm a moment. I need car me and my buy no mis tabasco saws.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I because it's just Tabasco sauce.
Speaker 3: Just try come on please me one day. Maybe it's the one yes that told me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell him to call it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can sort out everything and you can go on. And I'm already gonna tell me my I can I no clock a bro get my nod yo. I haven't kinky dinner.
Speaker 4: From I start, I wi my dad and taking me up intaveratising said, my worst slops your small.
Speaker 2: So and I and I asked, but.
Speaker 3: What call you back? Okay?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: By h hello? Good news? I broke up with my with my girl.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And how did it go?
Speaker 3: Look? If you don't believe me, I'll tell her again in front of you. Just hold on, just hold on, Can you hold on for one second? Please? Okay, Olga, I'm telling you again. Now it's over. I'm breaking up with you right here, right now, it's done. I found a new girl. Her name is Tabasco Thaws and Steela's the kinky stuff. Okay, I have clothes he now, okay, you've just broken up with the while you're on the phone with me.
Speaker 2: Thus whole thing is why do you think that it's fren?
Speaker 4: My point, that's freak, it's weird.
Speaker 3: There must be something wrong with this old picture. What is you told me to break up with before we can go out with you? The lawns. I'm being a gentleman. Tabasco sauce, please, Tabasco sauce.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Like this so nice with your eyes.
Speaker 3: I've broaken up with my girl. Now now you have to go out with me.
Speaker 4: I can listen.
Speaker 3: But you told me to break up with her.
Speaker 4: Well, that's your story.
Speaker 3: I haven't given them crying.
Speaker 4: No, are you serious?
Speaker 3: That's been working for me. May I'm breaking up with you right now.
Speaker 4: You're breaking up with me. Then you just scored ten points.
Speaker 3: Yes you know what. I've broken up with two people in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Well done. You're very good. Though you didn't find that weird.
Speaker 1: You must be like sicking wacked Simpson or somebody.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, maybe it is actually wicked Simpson.
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 2: Thank me.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, this is so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm actually talking to wacked.
Speaker 4: Oy Wacked.
Speaker 3: I want to honestly say, please bleep all the words. She sounds so sweet.
Speaker 1: She deserves a good a good man, but.
Speaker 3: I sounded like ill of a catch. Don't come on, be honest, exhausting miss. You have to get Olga back on. It's Molly Sarrus racking ball. Lots of messages here from the prank this morning. One guy Cameron. He says, shame Darren, that lady sounds so sweet. I will take her out for dinner, even just to chat about how she felt after the prank. She did sound nice though, Yeah for a friendship, Yeah yeah, yeah, I know you never miss a beat, do you never gotta miss an opportunity? Fielding in the slips here? I love it. There's some of your messages.
Speaker 1: It was a good prank.
Speaker 4: Wicker you go, boy, you go, You're dead and where do you get this wild? And you just you just wild? And you know, also is when you're stuck in traffic and everyone in the corse is laughing because of this joke.
Speaker 1: That's just such an awesome moment.
Speaker 3: Well done there, and Olga, yes.
Speaker 2: Terrible, terrible. You just keep going where many would would tever plang.
Speaker 3: You just keep going, keep going, all right, Thanks for your messages. It is eight thirty time for your news and the sports finners.