Speaker 1: So here we go, Here we go. Here is another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings.
Speaker 2: KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this Monday senseless survey time. This is where I ask a random person of South Africa. Sometimes it's an international person. How many very important questions about the about the the survival of South Africa and survive questions that you know it's.
Speaker 2: To keep this country together.
Speaker 1: Yes to to you know, prolong the existential crisis. So it's important questions and we see how long they stay on. They eventually all put down. So all these questions are totally senseless, nonsense nonsense questions, of course, how many will I get through? Sherlin, give me a guess? Twelve twelve, very good guess, ten ten, also very good GUESSMI eleven very good guests You see producer bread fourteen fourteen questions, terrible guess with just friend. Okay, Sherlin serbs remains. You're all somewhere on one side of it and one nailed it bang in the middle. Ramise, can't from honeymoon come back with wisdom? Thank you very much? Hey, yes, good, how was the honeymoon lovely.
Speaker 2: Life is great, guys, and we love in an amazing, amazing country. He's literally in the honeymoon pace.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we went out to n Eisner over the over the last week and.
Speaker 1: Wow, how was the weather?
Speaker 2: No, it was perfect, not too hot, not too cold, just right. And wow, Guyssner is a spectacular piece of this earth. Really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, So you were married? Yes, you're now what six days? Seven days in seven seven days married? Wonderful congrats remy.
Speaker 2: Look at that broad smile.
Speaker 1: Hey is a happy, happy man. So you're going home to your wife after this.
Speaker 2: When she gets home from work.
Speaker 1: You tell me about your day and then sits in. Is going to be food on the table or you cooking? What's the deal? No?
Speaker 2: So he just she actually just misses me now a little bit of a closely list. I was like, okay, cool, I'll go and get those things for this evening.
Speaker 1: Domestic Look at husband, husband's got a list. What's for dinner tonight? My wife? Let me tell you kitty about it? And hours too. You know, the first time you actually look at your wife and you say you're my wife, it's just quite a statements beautiful. So my word, I think it's Rama's new favorite word. Hey wife, I.
Speaker 2: See that quite a bit of today we've been talking about.
Speaker 1: Tell us more about your wife.
Speaker 2: My wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wife. You get it right there, we go. Okay, on the no more takers on the WhatsApp telephone. Let's do the senseless survey. Here come a bunch of you'll call them ridiculous, I'll call them important questions.
Speaker 3: Good morning. It's also she's been.
Speaker 1: Good morning, sir. Imagine three one nine six. I'm calling you from the Census Bureau. I just need to ask you a couple of questions for your country. It won't take more than about five seconds. Okay, how much time do you spend practicing picking up stuff with your feet?
Speaker 3: Very rare, It's very rare. I would only do it when I'm feeling lazy to Actually, it's.
Speaker 1: Owning a dog more popular than a horse because they are easier to spoon.
Speaker 3: Yes, i'll see, so, I mean a horse would lead you to have a bigger yard than the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Does trimming your toenails count as abdominal exercise?
Speaker 3: Never looked at it that way, But when I imagine doing that actual deed, I'll say it must have a little bit of impact is.
Speaker 1: The ultimate rollerblading trick, riding them without disappointing your parents.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I'm sure it's such a sport it would be impressive.
Speaker 1: Actually, so when did you realize that Hello Kitty actually has no mouth?
Speaker 3: I haven't know what of that, however. Actually, I'll pay attention for today. I remember by my daughter hello kity t shirt, and I didn't even see that?
Speaker 2: Good man?
Speaker 1: Are you it's okay with calling cuff links what they really are? Sleeve ear rings?
Speaker 3: I call them that.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you think we missed an opportunity when we called people who fixed dogs vets instead of dogters?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Do you know that we do not check the refrigerator multiple times to find new food. We check to see if our standards have dropped enough to eat what was available. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: You know your youth is over when people stop being impressed by how much you can drink and they start to become concerned. Yes, I think people anytime someone does. Do you think we should tie their shoelaces together in case of a zombie apocalypse? Yeah? No? So do you know that Spider Man has absolutely no way of hiding an erection? Well? No, he gave all those credit to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no quality human.
Speaker 1: You can tell you didn't have to do spidy like that. You're sick, there's there's medicine for that, don't worry. Yeah, all right, there is. It's like you want to know, you want to know when you like really, you know, we always think we're young, but you know people might perceive us as old. Okay, you want to know what's a big defining factor that I've realized. If you are not in your own mind of how people perceive you, are you young or are you old? Okay? So you know you you are young. If when you trip and fall and people laugh, you are old. If when you trip in four people rush up to you and go, are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? Who can I help you out? Can help you? So trip and fall today and look around and see people's reactions, and by that very deduction, you will decide on the spot there on the floor whether or not you are young or old. All right, I'd like to think people are still laughing at me if I trip and four